Summer 2011: Wade

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

And so it begins.

Anna: Anna sttod at the cooker, poking at sausages with a fork and trying to get them to cook evenly on all sides. She was also contemplating adding bacon to the pan if only to stop the sausages rolling all over the place. "Ow! fucker!" a sausage had spat and hit her with a glob of fat from the pan, "Evil bastards!" she shook her fist at them then rubbed the point on her arm where the hot fat had landed.

Wade: Wade peeked in head into the kitchen, "Did someone call me?"

Anna: Anna looked round, "Oh hi Wade!" she grinned then swore again, "Bloody bastards!" she jabbed at them with her fork, "The sausages are out to get me today.... wanna help me kill them?"

Wade: Wade squinted his eyes, putting on his serious face, "Sausages, the big brother of weinies. A tougher foe than any other." he pushed the door open and walked in, ending up next to Anna, "Anything worse than that is bratwurst.....my arch nemesis..." he looked into the far off void when saying that.

Anna: Anna giggled, "Yeah anything you cook in a frying pan has the potential for evilness but only sausages and fried eggs take up the challenge.... speaking of... where did I put... oh..." she spotted the eggs on the floor. Well and truely broken. "Ooops.. .didn't even see them go..."

Wade: "Don't worry, up until you just mentioned it, I, for some strange reason, didn't notice them either.....very peculiar.....and why am I using the word peculiar instea of weird like any normal american would use....strange..," Wade's pondering stopped when he opened the fridge, "How many eggs?"

Anna: "Well I was going to have two but if you want some get however many you want too." She brandished her fork threateningly at the sasuages, "Do that again and so help me!" she glared at the offending bits of dead pig.

Wade: "Oh! I want some swine slices to go with my prechicks!" Wade said excitedly, bringing a carton of eggs and a pack of bacon. "You see, the secret of not dropping them is to carry them all in a basket, and not seperately as people might think." he gave a sagely nod.

Anna: Anna grinned, "Yeah I realise that now," she poked the sausages some more, "just toss in the bacon, we'll figure out the eggs in a minute." She pulled her sleeves down over her hands, "There, try it now you little buggers!" she stuck her tongue out at the sausages. The realised something, Wade seemed different again. She frowned.

Wade: "Have at thee! Bacon power!" Wade yelled with much fury, casting his level 3 bacon spell at the offending sausages. The slices sizzled with pride next to the sausages. "That should tame them." he said, and went to put the rest of the bacon back.

Anna: Anna laughed and patted the bacon with her fork, "So... how are you anyway?" she figured she should get that out of the way, especially since she'd been worrying so much about it.

Wade: "Relaxed, good, hot, likeable, funny, to a certain point, but other than that glad that I don't have to put those patches on me anymore. They finally was able to determine I was 'human'. " he said, finger quoting human. "I never knew how many stuff I could cut myself at or stub my toe on until my healing went poof away."

Anna: Anna glanced at him, "You mean all my clumsies hadn't given you a clue?" a small smile on her lips, "And it's good you got registered and stuff, now you can do your job and stuff." She turned the bacon over, "Glad you're good though." she smiled at him.

Wade: "Oh, by the way," Wade looked shiftily around, "I found out what was so special about the stuff the chemical place wanted to keep sending through our company. Wanna know what it is?" He hunched over trying to look as secretive as possible.

Anna: "Oooh a secret?!" Anna eagerly leaned closer, "Do tell!"

Wade: He leaned in, cover his mouth at her ear, and whispered, "Sperrrrrrm."

Anna: Anna giggled, "Ewww...." She turned a little to grin at him, "Wonder what they do with it all..." then she decided she didn't want to know and wrinkled her nose.

Wade: He looked shiftily and slyly around once more, his eyes going from one side to another, "I know what they do with it, and it's a bigger secret than what the packages are. You wanna know? Remember, big guys in black suits and glasses might end up erasing your memory if you find out." he said.

Anna: Anna raised her eyebrows, "Hmm... I'll bet there are a few things in there I won't miss...."

Wade: Wade gestured with his finger, "Come a little closer and I'll tell you all the gory details." He grinned evilly.

Anna: Mometarily forgetting the frying pan, Anna did as bid and leaned closer.

Wade: He leaned in again, whispering once again, and spoke slowly. "First they take the semen, and put it on this strange stick....and....then.....stick it in your ear." he said the last bit quickly, as he stuck his wet licked finger in her ear. "Beware the wet willy." he crackily said.

Anna: "Argh!" Anna shrieked and put her hand over her ear, "Ewwwww Wade!" she swatted his arm with her fork, "Ewwwwww...." she rubbed her ear a bit.

Wade: Wade laughed heartily, "Oooh, feels so good when a plan comes together." he sighed, breathing in and then added, "Bacon's starting to get crispy on that side, how's the sausage, has it yielded yet to your forkly powers?"

Anna: "Oh yeah the food!" Anna peered into the pan, "It's looking good... probably can do something with the eggs now." She looked around trying to remember where the plates were and wondered if she could get some out before the eggs were done then she reallised she didn't need to, "Can you get sine plates?"

Wade: "What? And mess the plates. Fine, but remember, these floors get so squeeky clean that you can eat off of them." He joked, getting out a plate for each of them, "Toast?" he asked out of the blue.

Anna: "Mmm toast..." she looked down at the eggy mess on the floor, "Shouldn't probably try and eat of the floors now considering..." she gestured at the eggs, "She broke some eggs into the pan and found a spatula to seperate them when they were partially cooked.

Wade: "Oh yeah, forgot about those. Sohuldn't someone pick that up before a non healer get, I don't know, chicken flu or something?" he asked, putting two slices in the toaster.

Anna: "Maybe...." She poked a the food a bit, "This is nearly done though so cleaning can wait." She grinned up at Wade.

Wade: There was sizzling from the pan while the two waited for the toast, which popped so hard that one of the toasts landed on the counter. "Hmm.....I need to fix that. The other didn't get nearly as high." Wade said, putting a slice of toast in each plate.

Anna: Anna laughed, "Yeah it's more fun if you have to catch them before they hit the floor." She turned the heat off and picked up the pan to tip the various fried goodies onto the plate. "There we go. Want some ketchup?" She put the pan down and went to the cupboard.

Wade: "Oh goody, red liquid that isn't blood, yes please." he answered, taking it when she handed it over, squirting some on the eggs, "So what's up for your agenda today?"

Anna: Anna sat down on her chair and added her own ketchup then tucked in to her food. She shrugged a little at Wade's question, "Don't know... was thinking about some more surfing in the DR but... well... I think I should maybe work on the teke some more." She frowned, "I dunno... too many options..."

Wade: "Tak?" he asked with a mouthful of bacon, swallowing and then asked again, "Teke? You do telekinesis too? As in move stuff with your mind?" He licked his fork.

Anna: Anna nodded, "Yeah... well kind of...." she skewered a sausage and bit into it after dipping it into some sauce, "I haven't consciously been able to do much more than lift a pencil but it's acted on its own a lot - stopped me dropping cups of coffee and getting my face smashed in by a massive spikey log." She cut up some egg.

Wade: "Sure, sure, catching cups, lifting pencils, stopping huge spikey logs is one thing, but....can you bend a spoon? Ah? Huh?" he asked, grinning stupidly.

Anna: Anna cracked a grin, "Dunno... shall I try?" she leaned back to reach for the cutlery drawer.

Wade: "No need, I have my trusty spoon right here," Wade said, pulling out a teaspoon from his pant's leg pocket. "It's always there for when I need to eat yogurt. I love you spoon." he said intimately to Ms Spoon. "Now get bent!" he added with much glee putting it on the table.

Anna: "Wow always prepared, huh?" she grinned and looked at the spoon, she picked it up and started at it for a little while, trying to force it to bend with her teke but also hoping she could bend it back afterwards.

Wade: Wade stared intently at the spoon. Things was silent for a small while before the spoon started wobbling a little on its own, Wade humming the X-Files theme as he watched it starting to bend, the head looking like it was nodding towards them. "It's alive.....It's alive!"

Anna: Anna grinned, "Oooh I did it!" she looked at the slightly twisted spoon, "Er... did you want it back?"

Wade: "Heck no, I'm keeping this baby just like this. Hmm....I wonder if it'll get a hefty price on e-bay...oh wait no, I already tried selling bent spoons. No, I'm keeping Ms Spoon for myself. Ah hell, let's see you straighten it back to normal, just because it's fun."

Anna: "I'll try," She concentrated on the spoon again, "It's harder to fix bent things even with your hands though...." Wait that didn't sound like it had in her head. She blushed a little.

Wade: "Oh I got enough faith in that noggin' of yours that you'll get that spoon back up and straight and rigid using your head." That funny enough sounded exactly outloud how it did in his head.

Anna: Anna's blush deepened, "Er.... yeah..." And now concentrating was hard work.

Wade: there was dead silence for a while. "I wish I had a cricket for moments like these. Or maybe a tumbleweedd that could blow through here."

Anna: Anna grinned, "Yeah, it'd be handy for the awkward silences...." There was a little movement on the spoon.

Wade: "Come on, yes, come on, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yes, yes! And it's done." he said picking up the spoon and looking it down the length, "curves slightly to the left, but that only makes it so much more special."

Anna: Anna giggled, "Yeah..." she finished her food trying to will the blush away.

Wade: "Hmm, maybe you should have turned it into a teaspork. That would have been precious. Turn Ms Spoon into some kind of a cutlery hermaphrodite." He said.

Anna: Anna snorted, "Ha! Yeah that'd be cool! But I don't think I can do that," she smiled, "That'd be something to work towards... that and trying to lift myself up."

Wade: "I can always put on my black ninja outfit and lift you up in a dark room making it look like you're lifting yourself with teke. Then again there's always the idea for wires hoisting you up. That is, if you wanna skip the whole actual telekinesis thing and just go for good old brute strength." he offered, finally finishing up with his own food.

Anna: "That might be the way to go if I fail dismally." She grinned, "Bet you could lift me easy. I'm little."

Wade: "With my pinky." he said seriously, "if there are some pulleys and levers added into the mix, otherwise it'll have to be with my whole arm, which isn't that big of a showoff."

Anna: Anna smiled, "It would be - I've only ever been lifted by paramedics before and there's always more than one of them." She nodded sagely.

Wade: "Paramedics never see eye to eye with me, they're all 'but it's not supposed to bend that way' and I'm all 'I know, I know, that's what makes it so cool'. It's like they know more about my boy than I do."

Anna: Anna raised an eyebrow, "Er.... yeah...." She wasn't sure what he was talking about and didn't want to think about it too much just in case, "They knew me by sight and they knew my parents voices, that's how often we had to call them." She grinned, "I got the scars to prove it only mine won't go away...."

Wade: "Oh yeah, I'm starting my scar collection all over again, I already got a cut on my foot, because I tried not stubbing my toe and ended up cutting it on a sharp edge, which was not cool, because I didn't have my healing to clean up my mess, and the cuts on my arm, which I just did to test out if the healing went away or not. Looky looky, tic tac toe on my arm! Well, just the lines for a game of tic tac toe." he said, showing it.

Anna: Anna laughed, "Cool!" oh wait, "Oh that probably hurt though, huh?" She forgot most people felt pain properly.

Wade: "Well, the less and less my power went down, the more it hurt, but that was after the cuts were made...no wait, the pain really set in with the last line, now that was a doozy."

Anna: Anna winced in sympathy, "Awww.... but at least it's better now!" she perked up a little.

Wade: He gave puppy eyes at her, wibbling his lips and nodding in agreement. His mood shot back to normal, "This was a really nice breakfast date I ever had. Come to think of it, this is my first breakfast date. Always thought it was a nightly thing."

Anna: Anna's eyebrows shot up, "Er... yeah..." Date? Who said that? What just happened? "Nice...."

Wade: "We really should do this again, second dates tend to be better than first dates, and seeing the first one was this nice, the second one would be mindblowing. Pun intended....you know, seeing that you used your telekinetic powers....with yout mind......get it?"

Anna: "Heheyeah...." I'm confused now... should I ask? No. Don't ask... "Second date? Er... sure...?"

Wade: "As the little voice in my head would say to something like this, awesome," Awesome., "Now what can we do, hmm, think Wade, think." he said to himself as he stood up and took his and her plate to the dishwasher.

Anna: Anna picked up a papertowel to clean up the eggs on the floor, "Let's have some fun!" She straightened up and tossed the papertowel into the bin.

Wade: "Oooh, you said something about surfing, how about that? You know how to surf, I saw people on the tv surf, it's perfect!" he said and helped clean up the rest of the mess, which was surprisingly not that much.

Anna: "Of course I know how to surf - I have my own board!" She grinned, happy to be back on familiar territory now, "Do you know how? I can teach if you don't!"

Wade: "Don't worry, I saw Point Break, I know how to surf." :doh! No you don't. "No wait, no I don't, you'll teach me how to surf." he corrected himself.

Anna: Anna giggled, "Okay then, we'll do that!" she bounced over to the door, "I'll go and get my board and get changed and meet you by the DR, okay? Wear swimming clothes and bring a towel."

Wade: Wow, she moves fast. Already on the second date and the first date's food hasn't settled yet. "Rowr" he said. "I mean, yeah, sure, right behind you...up until I need to get to my own room....then we'll meet in the DR. Yeah, that's the plan." he kept talking, even though she already disappeared out the door.
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

>< More yellow! Hope Hepz's cure is more permanent than Wade's ;)
Fun read guys! Cutlery hermaphrodite and all! lol
:hepz :kitty
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Benjamin: Ben looked at the plot of land by the woods he had picked for the apple trees and frowned. It wasn't that this was a bad patch of land to try and grow some apple trees, it was simply that he knew he was starting way too late. But with everything that had been going on... well, it wasn't easy. He looked to his little Red Flyer wagon filled with fertilizer, specifically for orchards, his shovel, and his other needs for this project.

Benjamin: "Why am I the only one interested in doing this stuff??" He wondered. He looked around for someone to borrow so he could get assistance bringing the small apple tree saplings over. They looked like Charlie Brown Christmas trees, it was quite frankly pathetic.

Anna: Anna stepped outside, feeling more than a little aprehensive, "So... what did you want to do? Sunbathe? Swim? Picnic?" She grinned at Wade, "Of course if it's a picnic you want we'll have to go right back inside and find food." Please say picnic...

Wade: "Well the thought of seeing you in bikini is quite delicious....and seeing myself in a swim trunks does sound good in a hot summer's day....relaxing, draining in the sun and some nice pina coladas..." Wade went into a dreamy moment, "Wait, what was the question again?"

Benjamin: Wade! And Anna! "Guys!" Ben called, waving from a distance. "Hold up!" He shot a string of web and yanked himself over to them. "You guys want to help me plant these apple trees? I'm trying to get our own apples grown here, and then eventually an entire vegetable garden." He pointed to the dirt pile near the woods.

Benjamin: "I'll make everyone burgers when we're done!" He bargained with a grin.

Anna: Anna yelped at the sudden appearance of Ben and clung to Wade, "Er... trees?" She looked at Wade, "Aww and I was hoping to get plastered and go for a swim." she grinned. Maybe she could cope with outside if she was doing something? "What do you think, Wade? Should we help the guy out?"

Wade: "My brain says no, but my gut says yes. Probably saying yes just to see you get all sweaty hot...hold on....I said that out loud, didn't I? Dang." Wade waved his hand front of Anna, "You did not hear that."

Anna: Anna giggled, "I did hear that." She gave him a playful nudge, then grinned at Ben, "Okay I think that's a yes we'll help you."

Benjamin: "Good. I promise, we can get plastered afterwards." He gave them a thumbs up. "Okay, so the little baby trees are over by the side of the greenhouse." He started walking and felt his pocket vibrate, soon followed by the Carmen Sandiego theme. Rachel... 'course...

Benjamin: "Okay, let's get the trees in the wheel barrels and put 'em over there, six trees, three wheel barrels, this works."

Wade: "Hold on there, Bennie Greenthumb, wouldn't life be easier if we just ate a couple apples and spit the seads over yonder?" Wade asked, "Manual labour is starting to sound like work."

Benjamin: "Well, if you want to do it that way, we can wait for a year or two for apples to grow. And for the bees to do their handywork. Or we could just plant the tree and have apples within six months. Worst case scenario, next season." He shrugged. "I've been a little busy, haven't been able to do this."

Anna: Anna grinned, "Don't worry we can cheat." She grasped one of the trees and lifted it into the wheelbarrow as though it weighed nothing. "I love teke." She picked up a second and plopped it down next tot he first then wheeled the lot over to the previously indicated patch of earth.

Wade: Wade had to do it the old fashioned Amish way and actually lift with his knees. They weren't actually that heavy, but it just sounded better when he said, "Lift with the kneeeeees...."

Benjamin: Ben felt his pocket vibrate again. It was the reminder, meaning the text that was sent was important. "Who wants to be Rachel is texting me to bring her lunch at work?" Ben asked. He took his phone out and flipped it open. "We're just going to plant these guys along the edge here, and when-...." He read the text and his jaw opened.

Benjamin: It hung there, open, and his expression of surprise grew into fear. "Oh. My. God." He dropped the phone. "What do I do? What do I do!?"

Anna: Anna turned to stare at Ben, "What? What happened?" She abandoned her wheelbarrow and went over to him, "Why the shocked expression?"

Wade: "Forgot how to read again? Remember, just sound out the words." Wade helped.

Benjamin: "I don't know what to do!" Ben said again, quietly. He handed the phone to Anna and just walked a few steps away. "I don't think I'm ready! I know I'm not ready! How the hell can I be expected to be ready!? It was an accident! I thought we had more time!"

Anna: Anna blinked at Ben then looked at the phone and read the message, "Neena's water broke? Ooooh.... Oh! Shit! Er...." she laughed, "Wow that's great Ben, you're gonna be a daddy really soon!"

Wade: "D'aww, gonna be the proud papa of a crawling anklebiter. That's so adorable. I wonder how many pair of eyes the kid's going to have.....crap, that's outloud again, huh? I'm really out of practice." Wade's attention went back to the buggy daddy. "So you gonne decorate the kids room with webbing? All the cool newborns are getting it."

Benjamin: Ben felt himself begin to lose his breath. He couldn't hear Wade, and he could barely hear Anna. His vision was beginning to tunnel. "I can't! I cant do this! I don't know what I'm doing, I'm not ready! There's no such thing as ready, but I'm really, really not ready!" He spun to Anna and grabbed her shoulders. Nearly shaking her he yelled "What do I do!? I'm about to be a father!"

Anna: "Eek!" Anna flailed slightly, "First of all you calm down!" She yelled back and grabbed one of his hands with her own, "And then you remember what you rehersed. You knew this was coming you must have practised."

Wade: "Anna, that's no way to treat the recently insane. This is what you do." Wade pulled Ben around to face him and immediately yelled, "Get a grip!" and slapped him through the face.

Benjamin: "Gah!" Ben put his hand to his face. "Oh my God! Wade! She's about to deliver! She needs to be here!" He looked to Anna and then to Wade. "She's at the flower place, what do I do?! What if she has the baby there! Or in a taxi! What if she's noticeably mutant?!"

Anna: Anna sighed, "Ben, it takes a long time to have a baby, she's not going to have it in 5 minutes. You have plenty of time. Where were you planning on her delivering?"

Wade: "Anna, talking is not how you fix a situation like this." Wade slapped Ben again, this time on the other cheek, just to make him all round rosy. "See, he looks much more calmer now."

Benjamin: "Stop slapping me!" Ben cried hysterically.

Wade: "You're delusional! There is no spoon!" Wade cried back hysterically.

Anna: "Look, calm down or I will join in. Getting all crazy isn't going to help, is it?" She only just managed not to laugh at Wade, "Don't you think you should maybe go and find the doc? He'll know what to do." She patted Ben a little and wondered if she should try and heal the stress again.

Benjamin: "I-... I don't know Anna... am I really ready for this? I'm about to be a dad to a little girl! I mean... man.... she's my daughter!"

Wade: Wade gave another good hard slap through Ben's face.

Benjamin: "What was that for!?" Ben yelled.

Wade: Wade guffawed and snorted, "Duh, Chinatown, great movie"

Benjamin: "Well... yeah but... what does that have to do with-...Dude, what?!"

Anna: "Oi!" Anna yelled across the conversation, "Bigger problems, guys!! Neena. Baby. Now." She grabbed Ben's sleeve with one hand and Wade's arm with the other, "Let's go find the good Doctor and he can deal with it."

Wade: "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, we're off to see the doctor, the doctorate doctor of ex," Wade sang as the all started walking hand in hand in arm, "Hey, wait, where's the Tin Man?"

Benjamin: "He's getting the brain, right?" Ben asked Anna, hoping for some reassurance. Ben looked at his phone again. "Okay, they're almost here! We gotta get Hank! Anna, can you do me a huge favor and call the people who's names are in red on my phone, tell them Neena's about to give birth?"

Anna: "He doesn't need a brain - he has one." Anna replied, "You just have to know how to interpret it." She patted Ben gently and accepted the phone again, "Er... sure.. can't believe you're trusting me with something this important though.... promise I won't screw up!"

Wade: "Oh oh oh, do I get an important task? Ooh, you want me to deliver the baby? Once saw a documentary on the tv about it, not sure how I'll adapt the lifecycle of spiders on to you kid's delivery, but I can give it a whirl."

Benjamin: Ben spun to Wade and looked him in the eyes. "For the love of God, for your own safety, avoid that delivery room. Neena is still not happy about the Asian Restaurant and she's definitely not going to be any happier during delivery..." He held his finger up. "She's a lucky shot y'know."

Anna: "You can help me, Wade," Anna said with a smile, "In case I forget to hang up."

Wade: To go with Ben's last sentence, Wade imagined a giant bullseye where the doctor should be and Neena aiming for it. "Now when you say lucky shot...nevermind." Looking to banAnna, "Don't worry fifth time's the charm that you'll remember."

Benjamin: "Great... okay... well Anna, I'll see you down at the med labs, bring my phone." He pointed to Wade. "I mean it, be careful. Rachel's showing up and she's guarding the door." He spun around and went to the elevator. Turning back he waved. "Thanks guys!"

Wade: Wade's arm went around Anna's shoulder, waving to Ben as the doors closed, "Our little Benji's growing up so fast."
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Love das flockige
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Love das flockige »

Bwahahahahahaha! My inner Neena suddenly likes Wade a whole lot more now.
Support Love's business, visit Kinosei: Plushies by MG

http://plushiesbymg.wordpress.com
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Svartfreja »

Cessily: Cessily was in her usual summer nighttime attire, which basically consisted of a simple top and some boxers. She paced down the hallway on bare feet, slipped past the door to the kitchen, flicked the light switch and headed directly towards the fridge. Some ice cream would be a very fortunate find at this time.

Anna: Anna shuffled down the hallway. Coffee. Need Coffee. That would fix her sleeping problem surely. Coffee fixed all. Mmm Coffee.

Wade: Wade in his red with yellow smilie faces summer pajams, which could just as well be called a pair of boxershorts with a matching t-shirt, stalked behind Anna.

Anna: The light of the kitchen seemed like a beacon to Anna. All else was forgotten. "Coffeeeee...." she shuffled straight to the coffee machine not noticing Cess or the fact she was being followed.

Wade: "Cheaper gas prices and a stronger economyyyyy...." Wade said behind Anna. When she was tilting a little too much to the right, he gave her a nudge to get her back on course towards the coffee machine.

Cessily: Cessily rummaged through the fridge, digging for any leftover boxes of ice cream. She looked up as someone else walked in, grinning when she recognized Anna. "Oh noes," she said, with exaggerated pathos in her voice, "it's the dreaded coffee zombies! Everyone run for their lives, or our coffee beans are doomed."

Anna: Anna eeked at the nudge and nearly lost her balance, she looked around, blinking sleepily at the other two. She yawned, "Where did you come from?" She looked between them then turned her attention back to preparing coffee. That was more important.

Wade: "Well, you see, when a man really loves a woman, or he's not wearing a condom while drunk after a prom night, he takes the woman to a cheap motel room..." Wade began.

Anna: Anna giggled at Wade and shook her head, then took a deep sniff of the coffee beans, "Mmm sweet nectar of the gods."

Cessily: "Is that where you two are coming from at this time?" Cessily asked, grinning at both of them. She couldn't stifle a giggle, continuing her quest for something sweet to eat late at night.

Anna: Anna finished sorting the coffee out and turned to Cess, "Cessily, I'm a good Catholic girl, just what are you implying?" She put her hands on her hips and tried to look serious but was hyjacked by a yawn.

Cessily: "Nothing," Cessily replied, looking over the fridge door to send Anna a mischievous grin. "All I'm saying is that I know girl's who have visited good catholic schools. And, I mean, I know them..."

Nezhno: Nezhno quietly snuck up the steps of the school and quietly opened the door. It made the same giant squeaking noise it always made, but the quiet magnified the sound. Nezhno cringed as he started to tip toe his way to the kitchen to get some water before sneaking up to bed.

Anna: Anna raised an eyebrow and decided to avoid answering by getting a mug for her coffee and spooning some sugar in.

Wade: "Hey, I have no quibble at people implying anything about me. Only make them think more about me." Wade said showing a smug face grin, "Isn't that right honeybuns?" he said and patted Anna's bottom.

Anna: Anna turned and grinned at him over her shoulder, "Anything you say, Wade." She left her mug by the coffee machine and hopped up to sit on the counter.

Wade: "Glee," Wade grinned like an idiot back at her.

Cessily: Cessily pulled a box of chocolate flavoured ice cream from the fridge, smiling triumphantly. She closed the fridge and stepped over to the counter to get a spoon. "Was that the front door?" She asked, looking up at the others with a puzzled expression.

Anna: Anna looked at Cess, "Door?" she frowned then shrugged, "Maybe?"

Jason: There were lights still on in the kitchen, Jason noted as he made his way up to the school. Well, that was a good sign, perhaps someone had felt like cooking and he could pilfer foodstuffs. There was the slight drawback of enduring conversation but it just might be worth it. Upon making his way to the kitchen, Jason questioned that hope. "Wade, your boxers should come with a warning to people you would be in the company of."

Nezhno: Nezhno set his bag down in the hall, and quietly turned the corner and stood in the doorway of the kitchen. He just gave an almost defeated smile as he noticed he wasn't alone in the kitchen.

Cessily: "Hey, Jason," Cessily said and raised a hand to wave at him. "I knew I heard something." Her head turned slightly as she spotted a second newcomer. "Nez!" A grin appeared on her face. "Hey, welcome back! My, it's getting crowded in here at this time."

Anna: Anna grinned at Jason, "I dunno, I quite like Wade's PJs." She looked round him, "Oh hi!" she waved. She didn't really know Nezhno that well but Cess seemed pleased he was home.

Jason: "I'll continue to question your tastes, then." Jason stepped on in, giving Nezhno a nod in greeting.

Wade: "My boxers are a warning themselves of the dangers hidden beneath." Wade said rather dramatically, his fist shaking into the air.

Jason: "...I heed the warning."

Cessily: "I got the last of the ice cream, by the way," Cessily announced with a smile, and hopped up to sit on the kitchen counter. "If anyone wants some, they'll have to make me share it."

Anna: Anna giggled then jumped off the counter as the coffee machine announced it was finished it's task. "Coffeecoffeecoffeecoffee!!"

Wade: "Mushroom, mushroom!" wade finished Anna's chant.

Jason: "...I feel as if we should intervene somehow." He kept his distance from the coffee maker for safety's sake.

Nezhno: Nezhno realized that he probably wasn't going to just get a glass of water and go to bed. So he decided he might as well have some midnight snack fun. He gave a mischevious grin to Cess. "Well, I could use some icecream. It's not a normal treat in Africa."

Wade: Turning around and opening a drawer, Wade pulled out a spoon, "Now, to the importat part of being awake at half past twelve. Ice cream." he said taking a step closer to Cess, holding the spoon up to her, looking at it and then her, "Uncanny."

Anna: Anna poured her coffee and sat at the island sniffing it in the hope that'd help wake her up while it was still too hot to drink. "Africa, huh? Wow..."

Jason: "Is it really that early? I guess the evening was more of a bust than I had realized." Hmm, ice cream no. Jason went to the fridge to nose around at just what left overs there were to take. "Wow? Is there something impressive I'm missing?"

Nezhno: "Yeah, the ice cream didn't last all the long where I was staying. Well, that's really because it melted in like 2.5 seconds."

Cessily: "Don't worry," she told Wade, poking the tip of her tongue out at him. "It's none of my long lost relatives. Well, looks like I gotta share, no?"

Anna: "It's just really far away." Anna said with a shrug, "What can I say, I'm easy to impress." She gave Wade another grin.

Wade: Looking back back at anna with a spoonful of icecream going into his mouth, he grinned, chocolatey goodness squishing in his mouth.

Nezhno: Nezhno realized that he probably wouldn't get a good share of ice cream, so he slid to the fridge, and saw a lone piece of chocolate pie. He sniffed at it, and decided it was good enough to eat. Grabbing it, he took one of the vacant seats at the table and jabbed his fork in it.

Jason: Ahha, left over Chinese, a staple in Jason's kitchen raiding. Well, whoever left it would just have to miss it as usual. He swiped it, popping it open to see just what he had stolen. He...wasn't entirely sure but it was delicious.

SinJin: St. John wandered into the kitchen, pausing in bafflement to see so many people up at this hour. "Jason! Eating my Budda's Feast?"

Jason: "Well, Buddah always seems so fat and happy." Well, that answered that.

Anna: Anna snorted and hid it behind her coffee. laughing quietly to herself and trying to drink at the same time.

Wade: Taking a nice big scoop and stuffing the icecream in his mouth, he ventured closer to banAnna to rest against the counter next to her. "Hello aussie, feast your eyes on the yellow one!"

Nezhno: "I can't believe this place is so active this late... or technically this early." He said between bites of pie.

Jason: "You should be awake more ofthen then. This is still early."

Anna: "I'm not sleeping too good lately," Anna said, finally managing a sip, "Admittedly the coffee probably isn't helping..." she shrugged.

Wade: "And I'm just a stalker." Wade said with a nod.

Nezhno: "Well, a nice red eye flight with way too many connections will make a person either extremely tired, or give them insomnia. That and a craving for pie."

Anna: "Mmmm pie..." Anna eyed the pie over her coffeecup.

SinJin: "Sleep? I just came down to refuel." He rooted around the fridge, but everything good had been taken.

Nezhno: Nezhno cover his pie and gave Anna a playful glare. "It's my pie yellow girl."

Jason: Jason just smirked a bit and held out the chinese to Ginny. "Split?"

SinJin: "Oh, thanks, Jason."

SinJin: He grabbed a fork and helped himself. Softly, he said, "still dressed? Hot date?"

Anna: Anna grinned at Nezhno, "I won't steal it... though I am kind of hungry..." she put her coffee down and went to the fridge.

Nezhno: "So... what have I missed since I left. It seems like I've been gone for months. Wait, I have been gone for months."

Wade: "Spoongirl, I need more icecream!" Wade bounded next to Cess with the ice cream and dug another scoop into his mouth. He probably shouldn't have taken such a large scoop into his mouth. "Gaaaaaa..." he gurgled as his eyes rolled back in his head.

Jason: "Unfortunately no, Hellfire." Jason answered, poking his own fork into the food. "So, interesting at least."

Anna: Anna looked round to see Wade looking like he was in pain, "Brain freeze?"

SinJin: "Hmmmm." He watched Wade for a moment. "Too bad."

Wade: "Hmming." Wade said with a closed mouth and one eye open, giving a thumbsup in case they don't understand mumble.

Jason: "Well, it's entertaining anyway...a different kind of entertaining than this."

SinJin: "I bet." He snagged a piece of fried tofu.

Anna: Anna giggled and shook her head, going back to the fridge. "Oooh jelly! I forgot about that!" She pulled out the container and went to get a spoon, bumping the fridge door closed with her hip as she went.

Jason: "Should come next time." Jason nodded, then turned back to the rest of the conversation going around. "You've missed not a whole lot. Though you might consider avoiding the woods in case there's someone still looking for animals to mutiliate."

SinJin: "Yeah, I'm glad this is vegetarian, Jason."

Jason: "You assume I've not added anything?"

SinJin: He poked around the styrofoam box. "Not that I can see..."

Wade: "You assume I haven't added anything?" Wade gave his two bits while helping Cess scrape the icecream box clean.

Jason: "...does the food look more yellow to you?"

SinJin: "Oh, thanks." He tossed his fork into the sink.

Anna: Anna cackled as she sat down with her tub of jelly and a spoon. Before she broke the perfectly flat surface of the set jelly she gave the tub a little shake to giggle at the wobbling substance.

Nezhno: Nezhno laughed at the scene unfolding before him. He got up and set his plate in the sink, and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. Sitting back down, Nez looked over to Jason. "So, exactly what the hell do you do at those club meetings? I've always been curious."

Wade: Licking the spoon clean and throwing it in the sink, Wade watched the jelly. "I'm tempted to sculpt jellymen and watch them quiver at my presence."

Jason: "Drink and come up with ways to take over or run the world, the usual. Drinking is optional, though."

Nezhno: "Fun fun..." Nezhno said as he sipped his water.

Anna: Anna grinned at Wade, "You should! You can get people shaped molds."

Jason: "Oh, it is. Comes in handy when looking for jobs as well."

Wade: "And then make a whole city of chocolate, and all the tiny jelly people in the streets while I stomp through the city. It's beautiful." Wade added to the jellymen idea.

Anna: Anna grinned, "Sounds like a plan... we might need a bigger fridge though..."

SinJin: Ginny went over to the fridge and got himself a soda. "You want one, Jason?"

Jason: "Yes, please. Must wash the possibly yellowed food down."

Wade: "Hey, hook me up some of that too. Make sure it's the untainted one, the one with the little red dot under the can." Hey...you didn't do anything to the soda's. "Shh, they don't know that." Wade said shiftily.

Jason: "I think it's time we considered putting a fridge in the dorm. Keep our food safe."

Anna: Anna snorted and burst into giggles again, finally digging her spoon into the jelly and sucking it up.

SinJin: "I agree."

SinJin: He tossed a can at random to Wade.

Wade: If the written word could describe the face Wade made when the can his head, it would be >_O. Wade picked the can up and opened it, ignoring the splurt and the foam coming out.

SinJin: He boosted himself up to sit on a counter, idly tapping his heels against a cabinet door. "So, why is everyone down here at this time?"

Jason: "I found them all together when I came in. I believe they're scheming."

SinJin: "Scheming?" He raised his eyebrows at the others. "Do tell."

Anna: "Not scheming." Anna said through a mouthful of Jelly, "Not sleeping either."

Wade: "In between. We're scheeping." Wade helped out.

SinJin: "Ah. Well, I'm stuck."

Jason: "So these will be rather inept schemes. Stuck?"

SinJin: He just looked enigmatically at Jason and shrugged. "Article I'm writing," he finally conceeded.

Nezhno: "Well, you know the reason I'm in here. Plane food sucks."

Wade: "What's it about, maybe my magnificence can help you out. I'll be the Sharon Stone to your Albert Brooks." Wade helped out.

Jason: "The last thing we need is a crotch shot, Wade."

Nezhno: "I agree."

Anna: Anna snorted again then nearly choked on her Jelly.

Wade: "Sharon Stone had a crotch shot in The Muse?" Wade looked bemused. "Damn I gotta pay more attention to that movie."

Jason: "Well, I was going more the actress reference, of course."

SinJin: "Hmmm." He filed that tidbit away and grinned. "Well, that's not entirely unhelpful."

Jason: "..well, now I'm cuious as to what this article is focused on."

SinJin: "Oh...well. Underage sex at my old school."

Wade: "And not this one?" Wade wobbled his eyebrows at Anna, "Don't tell anyone," he told Ginny, "But she's really seventeen."

Anna: Anna laughed, "Yeah Wade, sure I am."

SinJin: "Well, it seems to be a given here."

Nezhno: Nehno couldn't help but crack a smile. "I didn't realize how much I missed this crazy place. Life here is way more simple than it was in Africa. Probably because I'm not a wanted felon here."

Anna: Anna's eyebrows went up, "You're a wanted felon?"

SinJin: He eyeballed Nezhno. "Wanted felon? What did you do?"

Jason: "And you would fly back there why exactly?...or how?"

Nezhno: "Well, that's kind of why I left so suddenly. My father died. And since my family are incredibly buddy buddy with government officials, I got a free pass to go to the funeral. I hated when my parents flaunted their power, but I was at least happy I was able to sit in the back and look inconspicuous as they told people I died in America whenver they asked questions about me."

Nezhno: "So.. yeah." Nezhno said as he got up to the fridge. "Anything else I can rummage up in here?"

Wade: Wade was impressed, "Wow, now that was a nice story. If you ever want to tell more of it, please type it out, pretty sure people would love to read something like that."

Anna: Anna chewed her lip, "Sorry to hear that, Nez."

Nezhno: "Oh it's fine. The man was a horses ass. It was because of him I was wanted over there in the first place."

Jason: All right then. "Always is, it's the universe's backroom of food." Jason arched an eyebrow but didn't ask why exactly the family that had wanted you arrested would be bringing you to a funeral but the question was still there.

Nezhno: Nezhno found some grapes and pieced a little at them. "Well, if you all are curious as to why the family that wanted me in jail wanted me at the funeral? Well, that's because my mother is an incredibly conflicted woman. She actally tried to help me after I was going to be arrested. But anywho, not to be a giant downer. But I'm just curious if anything incredibly interesting happened here. Somthing was bound to happen for as long as I was away."

Jason: "Just a quiet summer break, for me anyway. I don't exactly pay attention to others."

Nezhno: "Of course. You just observe and mock."

Wade: "Dat true!"

Jason: "Stay with what you know."

Nezhno: "Well, it seems like I never left."

IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I <3 Wade. I really do.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Svartfreja »

Anna: Anna finished making the sandwich, (chicken, lettuce and tomato), she added some salt, chopped it in half then bit into it. Mmmmm yummy.

Hepzibah: Hepz watched as Anna puppetted her hands making the sandwich and managed to hold back a gag and other nonhelpful comments on how incredibly bland her meal was. "Ok, Anna. Focus!" She managed around a mouthful of bread and chicken. "How are we going to fix this??"

Anna: No talking while I'm chewing. Anna continued to eat. Nomnomnom. Yummy chicken. If it's any consolation, outside doesn't seem so scary from in here....

Hepzibah: "Speak for yourself, Anna." Something in her tone made Hepz a little nervous. She hoped she wasn't getting too comfortable in there. Maybe she just needed some incentive. Hepz tried to think of something that would make Anna want to get out.

Wade: Wade slipped into the room, looking a little paranoid for a second as he checked around the kitchen, ignoring the giant white kitten. "Didn't see any mutated munchkins around have you?"

Hepzibah: Oh shit! Suddenly, she wanted to trade places with Anna! He didn't seem to take any notice of her. Maybe if she was very still and quiet he'd just pass on by.

Anna: Ocrap... er.... answer him! He asked you a question! Anna carefully put the remainder of the sandwich down on the plate.

Hepzibah: "I don't want to answer him!" Hepz tail began twitching. "You answer him!!" Suddenly she clamped her mouth shut, realizing she was speaking out loud.

Wade: Wade stared at How'sya-pa for a while as his mutant munchkin paranoia was swept away and he found something else interesting to put his attention on. "You know, if I wasn't as crazy as people thought I was, I would have sworn you weren't talking to me." He had to run that sentence over in his own head before making sure it made sense.

Hepzibah: "Oh...Hi...Wade - I was just talking to - um..." She looked up at the clock. "Oh my! Look at the time, well, I've got to get going...I'll leave you to your mutant munchkins." She tried to beat a hasty retreat but her feet wouldn't move. "Anna!!" she yelped as stayed frozen to her spot.

Anna: It's too late you know. Wade's not stupid. She raised Hepz's hand and waved, "Hi Wade..."

Wade: Wade's own body kept still as he stared. "Think we covered the hi part. You seem a little bit...troubled. More than normal I mean. To keep my short attention span happy, in ten words or less, tell me what's wrong?"

Hepzibah: Her first impulse was to answer him in two words, but Hepz figured Anna wouldn't be to keen on her boyfriend being to told fuck off, so she just sigh.

Hepzibah: "Do you want to tell, or should I?"

Anna: I'll do it. "Wade, it's not just Hepzi... it's Anna. I got stuck in here.... you remember that turning into gas thing I told you about? Well... turns out I can be breathed in." She gave a nervous laugh, "Who knew?"

Wade: "Hmmm," Wade hmm'ed with an extra m at the end. "Soooo....does one of you in there think in very bright colour? Wait, no, ignore that, I mean to say, ANNA, HOLD ON, I KNOW A GOOD EXCORCIST!" he gently yelled to make sure Anna would hear him.

Hepzibah: "What is it with you guys and excorcists?!" Hepz scrunched her face up and covered her ears. "She's right here, Wade, we can both hear you just fine...may not be able to make sense out of half of what you say - but that's a whole other matter." She backed up a pace and explained to Wade how Anna had gotten inhaled into her during their near wreck.

Wade: "Hm, yeah, ah-hm, yeah, yeah, ah-hm," Wade nodded as he listened to the tail's tale.

Anna: "So now I'm stuck in here..." Anna folded their arms and leaned against the counter, eyeing the rest of the sandwich. She was now positive that Hepz was hungry. "Any ideas how to get me out? - No exorcists."

Wade: "That's quite a pickle.....I wish there was a big pickle right behind you. Have you tried the string on a slamming door idea...oh hang on...that's for loose teeth. How about drinking water upside down?" Wade suggested.

Hepzibah: Hepz felt certain parts of her body tighten up at the whole pickle insinuation and wondered if that was her or Anna. She growled. "I have a person incorporally possessing me - not a case of the hiccups Wade!!"

Hepzibah: She took a breath to calm down. "Ok, Anna, sweetie, do you have any ideas??"

Anna: Don't yell at him, he's only trying to help.... Anna wanted to give Wade a hug but didn't think Hepz would appreciate it. "I have no idea how to get me out of here, any suggestion is better than no suggestion."

Hepzibah: "Ok, ok. I'm sorry. I'm just a little stressed right now..." Hepzibah thought for a moment. Maybe if she could think of a way to make outside look more appealing than staying inside.

Wade: "I can always bait you out, Anna. Strap Hemp down on a chair and put a really nice dinner for two, that would be for me and you, you being Anna, me being Wade, put a nice dinner down, and the only way for you to join is to get out of her?" Been watching cartoons again, I see.

Hepzibah: "Hepz - not Hemp..." For that to be the most objectional part of his whole plan must mean she was surely starting to get desperate.

Anna: Anna couldn't help giggling, "Hemp..." she repeated to herself, well, Hepz too but not out of choice, "I'm not sure food'll cut it you know." She told Wade, "Sorry..."

Wade: "How about," Wade put his foot on a chair stroking his knee, a poledance." he waggled his eyebrows.

Hepzibah: "Oh no. Oh HELL no!!" Hepz practically fell backwards over her own tail. "And it's a lapdance, not a poledance!"

Wade: "I was actually suggesting me doing the poledance while you're strapped in and banAnna popping out to stick a ten dollar note in my stripper pants, but a lapdance is WAY better idea. Thanks!"

Hepzibah: "And thank you so very much for putting that mental image in my head." It's crowded enough up here as it is. Her head was starting to hurt. "But, I'll leave it to Anna to give you a lapdance AFTER she's out of my head...or lungs...or where ever she's tucked away at the moment."

Anna: That was a point - Anna had no idea where she was at the moment. She was well and truely lost. Hmm maybe I should find myself first...

Wade: "Lungs, eh? Does that mean I should give the Heimlich or does that mean I have to give mouth to mouth, I'm only asking because I need a moment to prepare myself, I'm not a big fan of fishbreath, but if it means helping banAnna out, I'll have to suffer through it."

Hepzibah: Hepz eyes went wide and she froze again, but she wasn't sure if it was Anna's doing or not. "You wouldn't dare."

Anna: Hmm.... Where am I...? Anna was working on locating herself. It wouldn't do to leave a bit of her in there when she got out. If she got out, she thought with a cringe.

Wade: "Well of course I would dare, but it depends on whether it would work. Don't wannna try and mouth to mouth Anna out of you and end up with a mouth full of mouse bits." Wade said very scientifcally.

Hepzibah: "I do not eat mice! Or fish either for that matter you...you crazy -!" she broke off in an exasperated huff. "Anna, please! Get out!" she cried almost desperately.

Anna: Working on it... Anna told her. Where was she?! She was starting to worry now. What if this was permanent? Oh there was that anxious feeling again. She wanted to curl up into a ball and hide. Oh there she was! She felt her substance drawing together again. Becoming detached from Hepzibah.

Hepzibah: Suddenly Hepz felt like she couldn't breathe, as if her lungs were filling up. She started coughing, ending up doubled over as her body tried to expel Anna.

Wade: "You don't look so well." Wade pointed out to the girl coughing on the floor. "Should I pat you on the back or something?"

Anna: Eeek! Anna felt herself ejected from Hepz, when all of her was once again in one place she reformed in a heap on the floor. "Well now... that was.... different...."

Wade: Wade stepped closer taking his shirt off and squatting down to the two girls on the floor. "I'm not looking, I'm not looking, I'm not looking." he kept staring at the wall as he held his shirt out to Anna.

Anna: Anna looked down at herself then blushed brilliantly. "Oh my god..." She took the shirt quickly and put it on, "Thank you, Wade...." So embarrassing! "Where're my clothes?"

Hepzibah: Hepz started to uncurl a little as her tail slapped and she still coughed a tiny bit. "Don't ask."

Wade: "Hopefully not in a certain someone's throat or lung, that would be awkward," Wade mentioned standing up and holding a hand out to both girls.

Anna: Anna accepted Wade's help and got awkwardly to her feet, trying not to flash him or Hepz in the process.

Hepzibah: After a moment of hesitation, Hepzibah took Wade's other hand and hefted herself up to her feet. "Thanks." She nodded, still coughing a bit. Briefly she wondered if she should go to the med lab and let Scott check her out. After all, Anna's clothes had to be somewhere. Then again, she swished her tail. No, things were already wierd enough on that front.

Wade: "Wow, you know, if you really did want to see me do the poledancing, there's way better ways to go aronud asking me."

Anna: Anna grinned, "The thought hadn't crossed my mind.... though I'm sure it will now." She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for trying to help."

Hepzibah: Hepz shook her head, "And now, I'm going to leave you two love birds and go be alone with my thoughts for a bit," she grinned. And go have a really stiff drink... The next time Anna gave her a driving lesson, she was wearing a gas mask!

Wade: "Aww, but you're going to miss the best part! I'm dancing along to 'Doncha wish your girlfriend'!" Wade said, giving a couple bodybuilder flex moves, even though he was far from what one would call a bodybuilder.

Hepzibah: "You know what - I'll just use my imagination." Hepz sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. Then she shoved the half eaten sandwich aong the counter to Anna. "Here ya go, hun."

Anna: Anna looked at the sandwich and her stomach cried it's approval, she smiled at Hepz, "You should eat too, you know... but thanks." She picked up the plate, "Though I think I should take it to my room and find some clothes...."

Wade: "Want me to carry you like the hero of the day?" Wade suggested with a large grin.

Anna: Anna giggled, "Ordinarily I'd say yes but there are childern running around and I don't want to give them night mares due to the shortness of this shirt."

Wade: "Hmm, you're right. I can carry the plate for you like a semi-hero?" he suggested with a smaller grin.

Hepzibah: Satisfied that Anna and Wade could handle things without her, Hepz grinned at them and slipped out of the kitchen to find a quiet, sunny spot to celebrate by taking a nap in peace and quiet.

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

SinJin: SinJin: Pushing the laptop away from him with a groan, he waggled his cramped fingers. "Ok! Book fifteen done!" He saved it quickly and backed it up and got off his bed, and looked out the window. He was missing a gorgeous day! He was up for some relaxation.

SinJin: SinJin: Making a short pit stop in the kitchen to grab a small cooler of snacks and drinks, he went outside, found a comfy spot to roll out his towel. He shucked his clothes got a beer form the cooler and stretched out, enjoying his well-earned break.

Monet: Monet ignored whoever had come out the door, turning her head away from them, long hair brushing over her bare back. The sun felt so nice. And it was supposed to help people with depression. Monet wasn't depressed, but she was slightly upset.

Jay: Jay circled lazily around the school, enjoying the feel of the sun and the joy of being able to fly just for the hell of it, red wings locked. He did a slow barrel-roll, smiling, before doing a perfect imitation of an eagle. Grinning at his own whims, he looked down, and then backed air rapidly. There was a naked dude on the lawn. Awesome. He let himself drop ten feet or so, the protective lids slipping back.

SinJin: St. John looked up as he heard someone sigh. He inwardly groaned. But it was too nice a day to spoil the bright mood he was in. "Beer?" He called to Monet, who was some feet from him.

Monet: Monet let out a huff of air. Ignoring wouldn't work since he'd noticed her. "No." She brought her arms up above her head and gave a soft smile at the breeze.

Wade: Wade ran out and skipped over the back porch, stopping dead in his tracks. What made the moment a little unusual was that he was wearing a thick jacket and a scarf and earmuffs. He squinted at the cascade of fleshtones, then quickly turned and ran back into the mansion.

Jay: Jay's back was starting to hurt from holding his position in the air, but it looked like the cute guy wasn't shy of his body. Dropping a few more feet, he grinned, still airbourne by twenty feet or so. "Hey, Ah'd love a beer if y'all have one spare, dude."

SinJin: "Right." He sipped his own beer and rolled over onto his back. "More for me." He closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth. He wondered briefly about the children that he'd seen running around. Well, it might be the first time they'd seen a naked man, but it wouldn't be the last, he assured himself.

SinJin: He jumped as a guy dropped in from nowhere and hovered above him. He automatically reached into the cooler and flung one up. "There you go...where the hell did you come from?"

Jay: Jay caught it easily and pulled the cap off, taking a deep drink before pointing at the sky. "Heaven, why?"

Monet: Monet finally cracked an eye and looked up, smirking at the man floating above Ginny. "Yes you did," she murmured and closed her eye again, going back to sunbathing.

SinJin: St. John rolled his eyes. "That was a shit line, mate." He saluted the stranger with his bottle. I'm St. John."

Jay: "Shit line but it works, am I right?" Jay saluted him back and then landed gently beside him, not able to stop the once-over. "Someone ain' shy, eh?" He grinned. "Joshua. Friends call me Jay." He looked up at the other voice at another new face, smiling as he scratched at his scarred shoulder before taking another drink.

SinJin: He shrugged. "I won't get an even tan." He decided to play it safe for now, although this new guy was interesting... "My girl back home would laugh herself to death if she saw my nice little white ass with tanned legs." He did his own slightly more surreptitious once-over and put 'look further into' on his mental note. "If it's not too bold, what happened to your shoulder?"

Wade: Wade ran out of the mansion over the porch, this time clothed nothing but a pair of red framed shades, bermuda trunks that no florida retiree would even dare to wear, and flip flop sandals he got at the dollar store, which already started showing wear and tear. "Man oh man, this is the longest frikken summer I ever had. Not that I'm complaining. Oh whoa, Gin&T...................................nice shorts, I got the same in red. Who's the parrot?"

Jay: Jay shrugged, smile a little fixed. "Ah was in the sewers." He settled for, before sitting down, flicking his wings out and then...staring at the new arrival. "Th' hell?"

Wade: "Your parents had a weird sense of humour Mr. The Hell, my names, Wade."

SinJin: "Cher!" Ginny waved at his friend and heroically suppressed a laugh. "Florida wants their bling back."

Jay: Jay just blinked. "Uh...Jay. My name's Jay." He looked for help from St. John and the unknown girl.

Wade: "Jay Hell? Hm, okay, surname is Wilson, Wade Wilson is the full name. Actually I think I have one or two more names between the first and last, but I'm not so sure at the moment, don't have any id on me to check, left my wallet in my other tastless loud trunks." Wade said in one breath.

Monet: "You need a fashion advisor, Wade," Monet rolled her eyes after she'd opened them a bit to spy on what he chose to pull from the closet this time.

SinJin: "Want a beer, Wade? Monet?"

Monet: "I already said no."

SinJin: "Thought you might have changed your mind." He smiled. "So, Wade, where did you get that fetching costume?"

Jay: Jay got over his shock at Wade, leaning back a little and taking a deep drink of beer. His eyes kept straying to St. John, though. It was a little hard not to stare. The guy was lying naked next to him, after all.

Wade: "Yes, beer me," Wade said and found a bottle flying at him, catching it and opening it for a drink, "I got it from my fashion advisor, the same one that gave Money her top and you your shorts."

Monet: Monet rolled onto her back and closed her eyes again. "You were in the sewers, you said, oiseau?"

Monet: ((translation: bird))

Jay: It took Jay a moment to realise the girl was talking to him, and another to remember what the french meant. "Yeah...yeah. Ah was." His tone dropped for a moment before he picked it back up. "Nice day, ain't it?"

Wade: Wade tipped his head back with the bottle, "Ah, crikey, nice frosty one, mate. Makes me want to wrestle a croc and subdue a wallaby."

Monet: She opened her eyes and pushed to her elbows. "Were you one of the ones who attacked them?" Her voice held the promise of attacking him if he answered with yes. Or even maybe.

Jay: Jay stared straight at Monet. "No. Ah was one of th' ones who got attacked. Th' fuck you doing, askin' me that?" He was suddenly angry, wings flaring before he bit his tongue and closed his eyes, drawing in a shaky breath. "Sorry. Ah lost all my friends an' my sister in tha'. Just drop it."

Monet: "So you know Leech then. He would be happy to see you. He thought all of you were killed. I'm sorry for your loss."

SinJin: Ginny stood up and patted Jay on his good shoulder. "I'm sorry."

Wade: Wade stared at the sad parrot for a while, deep in thought. You know what would really cheer him up. Wade smiled and nodded, "Yeah, crackers."

Monet: "Though I think his was far greater." She laid back down and closed her eyes again.

Jay: "Said drop it." Jay muttered into the neck of his beer. He really wished people would stop saying sorry about it. "Look, Ah don't wanna bring anyone down, and Ah'm trying not to think about it. Can we just...not talk about it?"

Wade: "Oh cheer up, you'll start molting if you get more glum. Money!" Wade yelled and turned, "You need a good bath, what do you say, girl? Wanna go for a bath?"

Monet: "My name is Monet, cretin. And no. I prefer the sun, thank you."

Jay: He looked up at St. John - and found his eyes in a fairly...interesting position. "Dude!" He laughed, batting his hand away and covering his eyes. "Eye level!"

Wade: "You want a tummy rub instead?" Wade asked with a little too much energy.

Monet: "Do not touch me if you wish to keep your hands attached to your arms."

Hepzibah: Hepzibah rounded the corner, and came up on the group. Her eyebrows quirked for a moment at the ensemble's general lack of attire. "Hey guys, shopping at the Emperor's New Emporium again?" She caught sight of a new face - and feathers. Feathers...so help me if Wade comes out with one Sylvester and Tweety crack...

SinJin: "I'd go for a tummy rub - Monet's too grouchy." He flopped back down. He looked up at the new face. Ah. one of those wild animal types. "Hallo."

Wade: "You want to shake, girl? Hmm? Can you shake?" Wade added, but before he waited for a reaction he turned to see Snowbell. No, starts with an H... "Yo.....Hhhhhhelmetpole?"

Jay: Jay looked up as he heard a new voice. Wow...

Wade: "No, don't tell me, something else with an H," Wade told the catgirl.

Monet: "I am not a dog, crater face."

Wade: wade turned and clutched his chest, "I am hurt, I don't have one pimple on my face senorita, what you see here are beauty marks with history. each cut and scrape has a story."

Monet: "I could care less. Go propose to someone else."

Wade: "Hellsfury!" Wade turned and yelled, "No, damn, not the name. It's on the tip of my tongue."

Hepzibah: Hepz nodded at Wade. "You getting closer." She motioned him to keep going. They could be at this all day. "I don't know, Monet. It depends on whether or not you listen to public opinion." She laughed and stuck her hand out to the new guy.

Monet: "Do not talk to me."

Jay: Jay turned, watching the other girl...Monet? cooly. Heh. She liked to fling the insults out, didn't she? Smiling a little, he turned to the catgirl, trying very hard to keep 'neko' out of his head. "Joshua. Everyone calls me Jay though." He grinned, taking the hand. "And y'all are?"

Wade: "Hepatitis!"

Hepzibah: "Hepzibah. Hepz if you prefer." She shook his hand and grinned back at Wade. "You were doing better with Hellsfury..."

Jay: "Nothin's a mouthful for me, Hepzibah." Jay smiled, taking another drink of beer and sliding another glance at St. John. The guy had made some kind of reference to a girl, right? Why'd all the cute ones have to be straight...

Wade: "Was my next guess," Wade said, "You'll never believe what the parrot's last name is, it's Hell, ya I know, like a walking talking irony." he added.

Jay: "Uh. Actually. It's Jameson." Jay blinked at Wade, not sure whether he was putting it on or if he was just genuinely nuts. "Is he always like this?"

Wade: Wade looked at Monet and nodded towards her, "Yes he is, but we tend to ignore him...oh I mean 'her'." he added airquotes to the last word

Hepzibah: "Nice to meet you Jay Jameson." She grinned and sat down in a chair under the patio umbrella. "And, no, sometimes he's really whacked out, dude," she winked.

Jay: Jay choked a little on his beer.

Wade: "But you gotta admit, he tucks the boys in really well." Wade added.

Monet: "Darling, these are all real," she motioned to her chest. "And I have nothing to hide down below either."

Wade: "Neither does he," Wade thumbed at Ginny, "but luckily I block out that part of my vision. So if you wanna go ahead and show Jaywalker eggs and sausage, go ahead," Wade urged Monet on.

Jay: Jay shuddered a little at the thought, finishing his beer. "Now there's a scary thought." He muttered, pulling a wing around to pick out various twigs that had gotten stuck in there before grinning easily. "That's alright, Ah don' mind. Not at all."

SinJin: Ginny got up and ran for the pool, cannon balling so as to splash Monet before he started swimming lazily around.

Monet: Monet shrieked and sat up quickly, shooting Ginny a glare. "You are a hideously rude creature!"

Jay: Jay tried not to laugh, changing the sound to replicate bird singing until he coughed and concentrated back on his wing. Laughter felt good.

Wade: "Holy hippos, what was that?" Wade asked, looking back to Jay, "Polly just say something?"

Jay: "Nope." He affected innocence, wincing as he pulled out a particularly irritating twig.

Hepzibah: Hepz flicked her tail that had just barely got caught by the canon ball back lash and readjusted. "So, Jay. What brings you to XU?"

Wade: "Right," Wade drank from the bottle, "Guffaw," he then guffawed at Hepz's question, "To watch over the innocent boys and girls, why else would an angel be here, duh." Wade noticed his bottle was empty when tried drinking from it.

Jay: "Shelter, mostly." Jay let go of his wing before crawling to St. John's cooler and rooting around for more beer. "Ah don' have anywhere else to go. Was here a while before with...with Jill, my twin." He pushed off the cap with his thumb. "And...heh, angel? Ain' never heard that one. Anyway. Ah know Ah'll be okay if Ah stay here. Cain' run around and hide forever, y' know?"

Wade: "Really? Never? I'm actually very surprised. Wow, never? How about Tweety and Sylvester?" he asked, pointing the bottle slightly at Hepz before doing what Jaylbird did and grabbing another beer from the cooler, "You're running low on gas, Ginnyboy"

Jay: Jay rolled his eyes. "I taw I taw a putty tat." He muttered in a perfect imitation, as always. "Yeah, Ah've heard Tweety. Never had a Sylvester though, but she's the wrong colour, dude."

Hepzibah: "I could dye myself..." Hepz laughed, rolling her eyes. "Don't worry, I'm not into birds...or fish either for that matter," she winked good naturedly. "And, this is as safe a place as any these days" Hepz stroked through the fur on her tail a little uneasily.

Wade: "Atleast Chucky's goign to save money buying food for you," Wade told Jay, "Bird sead's waaay cheaper than the stuff other people eat around here." Wade popped the beer bottle open and drank from it.

Jay: Jay nodded, standing up so that he could flick open his wings to their full span, stretching them. "Safer then where Ah've been lately." He turned to Wade. "Ah don't have a beak. Ah don't eat seed, dude. Ah'm just a guy with wings."

Wade: "Good grief, wouldn't want to be the one under you when you fly overhead, that's gonna be one heck of a cleaning bill....wait...that didn't sonud yellow, crap, I said that out loud. Damn." Wade quickly drank another sip.

Wade: "Just ignore the above, wasn't meant to be out loud." he added.

Jay: Jay just stared at the guy, bottle halfway to his mouth. "Uuuh...sure, dude. Whatever."

Wade: "By the way, there's werewolf stalking the woods, so if I were you I'd either stay above the canopy or wear a citrus body butter, think he'd appreciate Duck al'Orange."

[Edited on 14/8/2009 by steyn]
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Svartfreja »

Anna: Anna grinned at Wade as she put on the safety goggles. "How do I look?" She struck a pose then cracked up, "Oooh this is going to be so much fun!"

Wade: "Like a daisy with army boots." Wade said, putting his googles on and giving the same pose she did, "How do I look?" he asked, even holding the gun in the pose, accidentally shooting off a ball. "Whoops, little premature that."

Anna: Anna giggled, "Very dashing." She picked up her gun, "You think the other people are ready by now?" She tugged the sleves of the jumpsuit she was wearing back a little since they were too long for her arms. "We better win..." She tried on a serious look but it didn't feel right so she grinned again.

Wade: "I'm sure the rest are ready," he said then pointed to their team mates with his gun, "How can we not win with a team like this?" he asked, then accidentally letting off another ball, this time into an unfortunate guy's crotch. "Ehh..just walk it off, the pain will go away by the time we start."

Anna: Anna laughed, "You keep this up you'll have 'killed' our whole team before we start." She brushed her fringe out of her eyes, "Okay, we have one more thing to decide.... who's going after the flag?"

Wade: "Wanna flip a coin? You know, the biggest thing I can't understand about paintball games is that just one shot and you're supposed to be dead. I'm pretty sure I'd survive a shot in my foot. Or my hand. Or my stomach. Or my chest. Or my face." Wade said while deep in thought.

Anna: Anna giggled, "Yeah..." she lowered her voice, "I could cheat a little too..." she looked shiftily around the room, "They probably wouldn't notice...."

Wade: "In war, there's only winners and losers. No such thing as cheating." Wade lowered his voice, "so cheat as much as you can." Wade then looked up when sound went off and an announcement that he game was about to start.

Anna: Anna grinned, "Okay then!" She bounced over to their teammates, "Does anyone particularly want to go after the flag? Cause if there are no takers I don't mind going..." She gave Wade a look that said 'if I'm going so are you'.

Wade: "I nominate him," Wade said, pointing to the guy who's clearly still cringing down in pain at his groin. He in turn said something that children under age ten shouldn't hear. "I retract my nomination, reason being pottymouth."

Anna: Anna giggled, "Okay, well then, let's say Wade and me go for the flag all the rest of you either guard or distract?" Her plan was to be all stealthy and hope the other team weren't smart enough to guard their flag well.

Wade: "Lock and load, people, hoorah!" Wade said very marine like. "Now, where's their flag?" Wade asked Anna at the same time the starting bell sounded.

Anna: "Other end of the field, far away from ours." Anna replied, "All we have to do is steal their flag and get it back here before they pilfer ours.... hopefully without getting shot to bits." She grinned. "But that shouldn't be a problem..."

Wade: "Can't we just kill them all and walk the flag back here? I mean, I can just use Grumpy over there," he pointed with his gun again to the same guy as before, "and use him as a human shield."

Anna: "That could work too..." Anna grinned, "Well I'll be stealthy and you can kill as many people as you can, how's that?" She would obviously take out anyone that she could too, that went without saying. "Always nice to have a plan B."

Wade: Wade moved up against the side of the obstacle wall at their side, "Okay, so, first we gott get to the otherside and or kill everyone..." he quickly checked around the corner, "Can't see anyone."

Anna: "This is good...." Anna shuffled to check the other way, "Okay some of you guys guard...." There was a scuffle while the other team members fought over who got to stay behind in the relative safety of their base. Anna rolled her eyes, "While they do that... I'm gonna go for it, while there's no one around...." She did another check.

Wade: "Grumpy! Quick, over here," the guy with the yellow groin got closer, "I just want to apologize for the shot to the privates, private, and for the other thing." Grumpy asked; "What other thing?" to which Wade answered with "This," and then yanked the guy in clear view. He got shot twice by two different directions. Wade turned to Anna, "One over there, and one over there," he pointed.

Anna: Anna grinned, "Thanks, Wade.... and sorry." She apologised to their decoy, wrinkling her nose a little, "Your sacrifice shall not be in vain!" She fired a shot in the direction one of the 'bullets' had come from and heard a yell, then darted out of their base and off into the undergrowth.

Wade: Wade went the other way, shooting at the other shooter. "How do you aim with this thing?" He yelled to no-one in particular. He figured the more people aimed at him, the less would aim at Annagram. He tired another shot and heard the yell, giving another shot, just to make sure the guy knew he was dead, and then going out into the shrubbery that way.

Anna: Anna was having a lot of fun and her natural clumsiness was, amazingly, proving to be a benefit to her. People that spotted her weren't expecting her to fall over so they inevitably missed and while they were busy laughing she shot them instead. It was great! Also, the few that did manage to get her while she was standing upright found that their shots mysteriously missed. Ah the wonders of teke. But the misses weren't always intentional on Anna's part either.

Wade: "Bang! Bangbang Bang! Bang bang!" Wade yelled as he shot. The more he shot, the more he got used to the paintball gun's aim. "Your dead!" he yelled. He stopped behind a barrel and looked up and around for any sign of Anna, a paintballjust missing him. "Sonofa!" he yelled and shot a bunch more pellets at the poor fool who tried to get him.

Anna: By now Anna could see the enemy base, there were a few people there guarding the flag. She frowned, chewing her lip while she tried to decide how to tackle them. She shot one of them in the chest. Two more to go. She moved locations in case they returned fire.

Wade: Wade caught up with Anna and watched from the sideline for a while, seeing her predicament. He shrugged to himself and then loudly yelled, "Oh no. I seem to be out of bullets. Oh what shall I do now? I ever so hope no-one will come my way and shoo-" Wade shot the first guy that got too close.

Anna: Anna managed not to laugh outloud. Thank you Wade... She nipped in, shot a guy in the back and grabbed the flag. Then legged it.

Wade: Apparently they already killed off most of the enemy on their way to the flag, because on their way back to the base, Wade only killed two guys, one of them was accidentally friendly fire. Wade hoped the second shot to grumpy wouldn't leave any permanent damage, else he'll have to adopt.

Anna: The end was in sight, their flag was still on it's pole! Anna some how found more energy for an extra burst of speed for the home stretch. Then she fell over.

Wade: "Hot girl down!" Wade yelled, running for her, giving a couple action rolls and jumps over shrubbery and other obstacles, and basically making his way to her an extra long detour before he finally crouched down beside her, "Come on private, it's only a fleshwound, you can make it."

Anna: Anna rolled onto her back and grinned at Wade. "I'm okay!" she announced, firing a shot at a sneaky enemy. She got up, checked she still had the flag and carried on her short sprint to the finish line where she got shot in the ass. "Ow!"

Wade: "Baby! Noooooooooo...oooooo!" Wade yelled as he shot ruthlessly at the poor soul that had the misforune to get up that morning and decide that paintball might be fun to play. "Raaaaargh!" Instead of grabbing the flag, Wade grabbed Anna, holding her over the shoulder while he still shot with the gun. Luckily she still had the flag, and the two went the final few steps to the end.

Anna: "We win!" Anna cried triumphantly as she waved the flag, the remaning few members of their team cheered, Anna gave Wade a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you for rescuing me." She then rubbed the point the paintball had hit. It was going to bruise that was for sure. "Ow..." she grinned, "Oh well, what's a battle without a few war wounds?"

Wade: "Exactly.....want me to kiss it better?" he asked while wobbling his eyebr....his goggles.

Anna: Anna giggled, "Maybe later... when we haven't got an audience." She glared at the other members of the team who seemed a little too interested. "Lets go get changed and then we can have some lunch... or a shower..."

Wade: Wade had leaned against the wall obstacle while Anna talked, "Communal shower?" he asked rather perky, "How about a subway? Oh oh oh, a subway during our shower! Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!" he said.

Anna: Anna laughed, "Hmm... soggy bread... not sure how we'll make that one work," She lifted her goggles off her head, "But I suppose we can figure something out."

Wade: "Onwards to subway!" Wade said as everyone started leaving, and then Anna going, finally Wade pushed himself off of the wall he was leaning against, took off his goggles and mask and took a deep breath, "I love the smell of vegetable oil with colourant in the morning." And with that he left, leaving a large blue paint stain on the wall where he leaned against.