Summer 2011: Raya

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Summer 2011: Raya

Post by Ferguson »

Jason: Gripping the wheel of the van, Jason narrowed his eyes at his enemy, the semi in front of him. "You know, I'm beginning to suspect I get roped into driving just for the sake of everyone else's amusement.." Not that he minded much. There was something very amusing about driving the giant van at speeds giant vans really shouldn't be going. There also was the temptation to illusion it into a police car...again.

Monet: "Well, darling, you are quite amusing." She grinned and relaxed in the passenger seat. "You do know where we're going, correct?"

Anna: "I like driving fast, get's it over with faster." Anna grinned, "And if we crash it's no big deal - I can fix it."

Jay: Jay clung to the sides of the van with a white-knuckled grip, wings squashed uncomfortably. "Cain' we slow down a li'l...?"
[
Monet: "If we crash, I won't be harmed. So I'm not worried at all." She looked over her shoulder at the new bird-boy. "Close your eyes, amant. Pretend it's a roller coaster."

Raya: Raya leaned her arms over the back of the seat in front of her, smiling at Anna's point. "Don't like going so fast, Jay?"

Monet: She looked over at Jason at that idea. "Jason, make him believe it, would you? I don't feel like invading his mind."

Jason: "That's the wonderful thing about narcoleptic parapelegic telepaths. They can deliver driving instructions much better than any GPS system ever dreamed of." Oh that truck did not just cut him off. "Little bastard!" They sped up and were soon around the offending driver. "But making him believe it would be nice...and probably confuse the hell out of the other drivers." Jason found himself tempted.

Jay: Jay just gave Monet a tight-lipped glare before flicking a look at the other girl. "Not when Ah ain' flyin' Ah don't." Not like Monet would get far into his head anyway. He'd been taught how to shield by some of the best of the Morlocks.

Anna: "It'll be fine, Jay, don't worry." Anna gave Jay a reassuring smile, "If you like I can make you feel better."

Jay: "Ah'll be fine." Jay took a deep breath.

Raya: "It's okay, just relax a little. Want to sit over here, so you don't have to squash your wings?" Raya gave him a half-smile, very used to how everybody drove around here. It wasn't that much worse than where she was from.

Monet: "Are you threatening me?" Monet glared at Jason, "I know you can do better than that. Because that was just pathetic."

rachel: Why had she agreed to go with this? She sighed and leaned back in her seat, glancing out the window every so often. With the way Jason was driving, she would've thought they would be there by now.

Jason: "...I'm talking about Xavier, not threatening you. Other people can to your mind probing mojo you realize."

Monet: "Oh yes. The bald man is narcoleptic isn't he. I never pay attention to him."

Anna: "The bald man pays for all our food and gives us a place to sleep, you should pay attention to him." Anna told Monet.

Jason: "It's difficult to pay attention to snores and drool" Jason nodded, turning down one of the more abandoned streets.

Jay: "The guy's given me a safe-house. Can say Ah'm plenty grateful."

Monet: "I could pay for all of that and more if I wanted. I do not need his money."

Anna: "So leave if you don't like it." Anna folded her arms and sat back in her seat, "Are we nearly there yet?"

Raya: "Well then why're you here?" Raya asked with a shrug. "We all need something Xavier offers us. Who is it we're going to get, out here?"

Jason: "I can be grateful without being attentive. And don't make me turn this van around, people."

Monet: "Believe me, if I could have, I would have never even come."

Jay: Jay managed to worm his way in his seat so that his wings weren't so cramped. He should have just flown, but he had no idea where they were going.

Monet: "The only reason I'm here is because of my father. I do not need the parapalegic man."

Anna: "Well then maybe you should have a little respect for our kind caretaker." Anna grouched at Monet, "And you can't turn the van around - we're on a mission." She poked her tongue out at Jason.

rachel: "We're closer to the location than we are to the school, so I'd rather not turn around," she tossed in.

Raya: "Hey, you're getting your feathers mussed." She reached out and smoothed one down that had been poking out. "Wonder what the new kid is going to be like, when we get him."

Jason: "I don't see how that stops me." Jason turned down another road despite thinking about doubling back and picking up some lunch instead. "You mean you don't want to go sightseeing in this wonderful slice of Americana? We could go poke the homeless...though that sort of is our 'mission', isn't it?"

Jay: "Hey, Ah'll fly. Ah don' care." He smiled gratefully at Raya. "Thanks...they're too big fer a van, really."

Jason: "We could strap you to the front, call you a hood ornament."

Jason: "I'm afraid you'd leave a mess on the windshield though."

Anna: Anna snorted. "Careful Jason."

Jason: "Careful what?" He asked, slowing down and eyeing the warehouses that were coming up. Those were probably it right there.

Raya: "Yeah, but they're pretty," she smiled back.

Jay: "Y'all wouldn't be able t' see a thing if I was, dude." Jay smirked.

Anna: "Careful you don't end up with a mouthful of feathers?" Anna grinned at Jay.

Jason: "Who needs to see in this thing? I'd win most collisions."

Monet: "This is quite the tank."

Jay: "Nah. Promised Bobby he can have all the fallouts."

rachel: Rachel just shook her head, "I grew up around here. I don't need to go sightseeing."

Monet: "Oh did you? How.... quaint."

Jason: "I wonder if we could get Xavier to spend some money to get a tank. We have a jet, why not a tank?" Jason pulled over, putting the van in park. "...as much as I hate to say it I believe we're here." It looked...yes, quaint was an interesting word for it.

Anna: "That's good, if we get lost you can show us where they keep the food..." Anna smiled at Rae.

Jason: "And if we get stabbed by bag ladies looking for fresh meat?"

Anna: "I'll heal you all up good as new."

Monet: "Good. I'll just wait in the van then. Would rather not get my shoes scuffed on a homeless person's dirty head."

Piotr: Piotr heard a car screech to a halt ....from the direction of sound it seemed to be right outside Just freekin great now what!

rachel: "Well, not all of us can be rich, Monet," she rolled her eyes and gave a slight smile to Anna.

Jason: "Oh no, you and Rachel are our guides!" Jason gave Monet the biggest fake smile he could muster. "You get to probe away and find the mutant among the great unwashed!"

Raya: "We'll let you go first to protect us against that," Raya quipped at Jason, climbing out.

Jay: Jay clambered out of the van and immediately stretched his wings gratefully, scratching at the scarring on his side. So was not geting in the van for the way back. Even the sewers weren't that cramped.

Monet: "Alright. But if my foot collides with something lying on the ground, I am going to swear I thought it was a trashbag. Besides, they're all trash anyway. It's not too far off."

Anna: Anna went to climb out, realised her seatbelt was still on and laughed, "Ooops..." she unhooked it and got out, managing not to fall over.

Piotr: Piotr heard voices outside...voices that seemed to belong to people around his age. Oh bunch of kids looking for a crash pad to party...hope they have plenty of vodka and hopefully some good weed

Jason: "I don't have enough meat on me for the bag ladies to go for first." Jason opened the door and looked down. Well, now or never. He stepped out, pointing to the building they apparently wanted. "Onward!"

Monet: "Go get him, Lassie," Monet shooed Jason with a hand. "Go find Timmy."

Raya: "Be careful Monet. Some of that trash can kick your ass," came the murmured reply, as Raya slowed to fall back with Anna.

Monet: "No one can kick my ass, you measley dust mite."

Jay: Jay ignored Monet's comment, pushing himself in the air with a powerful downsweep of wings, the rush of air buffeting everyone. "Eh. Sorry." He said unconvincingly.

Anna: "One of these days I'm going to possess her and dress her in a bin bag and carpet slippers...." Anna muttered darkly to Raya.

Piotr: Piotr stood up and smoothed out his ragged Cannibal Holocaust shirt and attempted to tuck a tuft of hair covering his ice blue eyes behind his ear.

Raya: "Funny thing about that is that it's one of those things people can only disprove," she countered, blowing her loose hair out of her eyes at Jay's downdraft. "I would pay you so much money to give me pictures of that."

Jason: "Well...that's one way to clear the walkway." Jason looked up at Jay, shrugging before walking towards the building. "You find him for me, Old Yeller, before we put you down for your distemper."

Monet: "You could try," she called cheerfully over her shoulder to Anna. "And remember, darling girl, I can hear you from quite a distance."

Anna: "I don't care, Monet!" Anna sang back, she grinned at Raya, "I'll loan you the camera."

Jason: "Play nice, children. We're being student ambassadors." Jason called back in a sort of sing-song voice.

Jay: "Quit arguin', kids, let's go find this guy." Jay sighed from his height twenty feet off the ground.

Anna: "Who's arguin'?" Anna asked, looking up, "I'm having fun!"

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow at Jason and smirked, "Un, you need to work on your sing-song voice. Deux, you're one to talk."

Piotr: From the sound of the voices they seemed like rich yuppie types quibbling over who was like the totally awesomest. Piotr shook his head Just great my favorite type of people

Raya: Raya laughed, nodding as she followed the group. "Does that mean we can throw shoes at each other, like the UN?" she called jokingly to Jason. "If he's here illegally he probably wouldn't be on the first floor."

rachel: Rachel ran a hand through her hair after the draft Jay created, attempting to get it to sit right again. She followed the others toward the building, slightly wishing someone would pop up and stab her so she wouldn't have to hear the sound of Monet.

Piotr: Piotr gently crept to the railing in an attempt to get a look at his revered guests

Piotr: The floor creaked slightly under his muscular frame.

Anna: "Ooo a penny!" Anna dived on it, "Mine!"

Monet: Monet looked up at the creak and flew up to see whoever was peering down on them. "Spying is rude."

Anna: Oooh and it was shiny. She watched the light reflect off it.

Jay: Jay grinned, perfectly imitating Monet's voice. "Oooh, look, a bug on my Prada!"

Raya: Raya cocked her head at the creak, looking up, but losing her concentration on the sound at Jay's imitation. "I like you already, Jay."

Anna: Anna snorted at Jay's impression, "That's uncanny! Do it again!"

Jason: "Yes, throw all of the shoes you want." Jason was sure that they could do a good deal of damage. "And I am one to talk. I thought I've been behaving myself actually. This is my good." He stopped, looking up as Monet seemed to be greeting who might be their prey. "Rude but probably a better form of entertainment than what one would usually find here."

Monet: "You lack humor, Joshua." Her attention turned back to the man. "Who are you?"

Piotr: Piotr looked at the group Well they don't all look Richie Rich, but at least that one certainly was "I beg thy pardon madam," Piotr said in his best faux ettiquite, "But it's you who are being rude coming into my pad."

Piotr: "I might ask you the same question M'lady."

Monet: "You are mistaken. I have not entered your 'pad'. I'm still in the street. Or, rather, the air above the street."

Jason: "I'm sorry, I doubt you own this building." Okay, who thought it was a good idea to send Jason on a mission to pick up people? Xavier must have been half asleep when he got him for driving.

Raya: "Hey! Can you come down from there? Please?" Raya called, assuming talking with Monet alone would get them nowhere fast.

Piotr: "Squatters rule my friend...no one was here when I got here...finders keepers."

Monet: "Jason! Would you like to come meet the trespasser?"

Jason: "And we're very delighted to not have to keep it." Jason smiled, stepping closer.

Piotr: Piotr looked over at another one of them who seemed to have basic social graces, "Sure thing, be down in a second."

Monet: "Finders keepers? And Jason thought we were childish."

Jay: Jay pulled a face at Monet as she flew, before grinning at Anna. He manuvred himself in front of the new guy, his wings working to keep him airbourne and arms folded.

Jason: "Sticks and stones, sticks and stones."

Raya: "Thanks!" Raya smiled up at them, hair blowing in the little breeze Jay's wings kicked up. "No whips and chains, Jason?"

Piotr: Piotr leapt from the railing making quite a ruckus as he kicked up quite a cloud of smoke as he landed.

Jay: "Seems to prefer politeness to bitchiness, lady." Jay smirked at the girl, before heading down to land. "Wow, big guy."

rachel: She snickered at Jay's impression and glanced at the guy, putting in, "Feel free to ignore her. We all try to."

Anna: "Oh no... another tall one... I'm gonna stand with Raya...." Anna shuffled over to the other girl.

Piotr: "Yea?, Piotr said curtly.

Jason: "That entirely depends on who is asking." Jason answered Raya. He waved his hand in front of himself, trying to get the dust and...whatnot in the air away from him. "Quite...the impact. Do you have something against your floor?"

Piotr: "According to you Jeeves...it's not mine," Piotr said with a snicker.

Raya: "Oh wow. That's...pretty cool," Raya murmured, backing up a step at the dust cloud, completely unaffected by it in her face. "Hey there," she repeated, quieter now that he was closer.

Jay: Jay snorted. "Ah can hardly say anythin'. Ah lived in a sewer for a while. So...what're you doing here, dude?"

Piotr: "What brings you to Hunt's Point?"

Jason: "Far be it for me to quibble about squatter's rights. Though I must make an acception, not a butler." Jason smiled more. "You named it? Really?"

Raya: "Looking for someone, actually."

Piotr: "Look around preppy...this whole neighborhood is Hunt's Point."

Jason: "Hmm, maybe they'll let loose the hounds sometime."

Piotr: Piotr put an arm around Jason and turned him, "See those ladies over there...they're hookers....tranny hookers at that HA!" Piotr said slapping Jason on the back forgetting his strength for a moment.

Monet: "Are you blind Jason? He's already loose." She flew back down to stand beside him and looked up at the man. "He's just chosen to stay in an area he's not allowed to be in."

rachel: Rachel shook her head. This was going to take forever.

Jay: Jay sighed, running a hand through his pillarbox hair before taking to the air again, whipping up the dust. He so did not have the patience for this any more.

Piotr: "Well if Muffy and Biff here can keep their traps shut....what are you guys doing here in the armpit of hell I call home....currently"

Anna: "Looking for you.... I think." Anna replied, still slightly distracted by her shiny penny.

Raya: "Looking for you," Raya smiled calmly. "We're here to extend an invitation, if you wwant to come with us."

rachel: "I don't think it's possible for them to shut up."

Monet: Monet looked up at the man then at Jason under his arm. "I believe, it would be just Jason in the armpit of hell."

Monet: "You should put your arm down. You need a shower. Quite badly."

Piotr: Piotr got a nervous look suddenly and stepped back towards the door, "Who sent you?....was is Shostepovelik's men?"

Jay: "Trust me, dude. It's a sweet deal they're offerin'."

Jason: "I can't say as I'm surprised by the hookers." Jason winced, that was...well he had a feeling as to what mutty's mutation might be now. "Yes, as you can tell by our friend of the crimson wings and as I can tell by the fact that you've tried to remove my shoulder blade we have something in common."

Raya: "Um. No, it's a school. You should come with us, you get free food and a clean room with cable," she said, curious in the face of the guy's nerves. "We're not out to get you...not in a bad way."

Jason: Freedom! Freedom from the armpit of hell! "So no, not whoever that would be."

Jay: "...The first asshole to say they're blood-coloured gets a ballistic angel kick free of charge."

Piotr: Cable Huh

Piotr: "And where exactly is this school?"

Monet: "Stop being an imbecile. We do not know anyone by the name of Shostepovelik," Monet said in Russian as she rolled her eyes.

Piotr: "I'm an imbecile....yet you are the one wearing name brand multi hundred dollar shoes in the worst neighborhood in NY." Piotr said with a chuckle.

Raya: "Out in Westchester. It's really nice, actually, you should come," Raya said quietly. "Everyone's pretty nice there. Except those two," she pointed vaguely at Jason and Monet.

Monet: "I did not choose to come here. But you are trespassing and apparently, someone wants your ungrateful, completely disgusting self, at our school."

Jason: "Westchester" Jason answered, rubbing his shoulder some. "And nice takes far too long and isn't nearly half as rewarding."

Raya: "Told you."

Jay: Jay folded his arms, rolling his eyes. "Yanno...Ah'm a rich kid from Georgia, and Ah don't act like a spoilt brat."

Jason: "But you do preen your feathers, don't you?"

Anna: "Money is overrated...." Anna mumbled, still looking at her penny and reflecting the light onto Monet's shoes.

Piotr: Piotr spun around and got face to face with Monet and pointed a finger directly in her face, "I've had just about enough of Blair and Chastity over here....if you are all mutes like me, besides our airborn friend what else do you people do?"

Monet: Monet didn't even blink at the sudden movement from the man. "You would rather not have me show you."

Jason: "I think the last thing that could be associated with her is the word chastity."

Jay: "Only to get the shit out, dude." Jay grinned down at Jason. He cocked his head, taking on Monet's voice again. "Well...I can be a bitch sometimes...but give me a nice back scratch and I'm yours."

rachel: "Be careful," she warned the guy as he got in Monet's face, "She's likely to bite, and you don't want whatever she may have."

Raya: "All different sorts of things," Raya answered. "Want to see proof?"

Anna: Anna cracked up at Jay's impression of Monet again. "I like you already!" she told him.

Monet: "No, dear Jay. Give me a nice back rub and I'll make you mine. I belong to no one."

Piotr: "Oh I'm not worried....," Piotr said as suddenly his entire body turned into a bright shining metal...with some spots where it seemed tarnished.

Raya: "Oh wow..."

Piotr: "Let's see her bite through this!"

Jay: "Well sorry, Miss Prada." Jay grinned, still using her voice. "But you're not my type, darling."

Jason: "Be careful, last time I did my impression of her it got me into a world of hurt." Jason laughed at Jay before turning back to Piotr. "...please, we don't need anyone biting some shiny metal ass."

Anna: "Ohhh that's cool! If we get in trouble, he's my new hitchhiking target!" Anna grinned.

Jason: "Just don't plow a car into him?"

Monet: Monet arched an unimpressed eyebrow. "I don't need any fake jewelry or mounts on the wall. And dear, that's all you are to me."

Piotr: "Would you prefer if I kicked the silver spoon farther into your pompous ass?"

rachel: "I don't think it'll go any farther."

Monet: "I like it in my mouth, merci." She grinned. "Step down."

Piotr: "I'm sure among other things."

Jay: Jay dropped his voice at the metal-man. "Wow. Remind me not to try to pick y'all up, dude." He flew over to him to get a better look. "See, everyone gets the cool abilities."

Raya: "Too much information," Raya murmured. "So, other than already clashing with a few of our illustrious mates, you want to come back with us?"

Piotr: Piotr was officially dont talking to those two so he turned to the others, "Sure why not lemme grab my stuff be right back."

Piotr: Piotr walked back into the warehouse.

Jason: "You have stuff? We'll hook up the hose when we get back."

Monet: "That was extremely easy. How sad."

Piotr: "Sooo funny," Piotr's voice echoed from the warehouse.

Anna: "What were you hoping we'd have to smack him around?" Anna raised an eyebrow at Monet.

Jason: "We're just that hard to resist." Jason smirked to Monet.

Monet: "With how he was behaving, it would have been incredibly fun to see him try and hurt me." She grinned at Jason, "Oh darling, we're irresistable."

Raya: "Only if you're a masochist," Rays said dryly at Monet.

Piotr: "sorry cupcake you nor her are my type," Piotr said as he exited the warehouse carrying two trunks on his shoulders.

Jason: "Was that to her or to me? If it was to me then I think I should start believing in God just so I would be able to thank him."

Jay: Jay pushed himself higher with another downsweep aimed specifically at Monet, dust kicking up again. "Makes me wish Ah had my mp3 with me." His voice drifted down.

Piotr: "God is simply Dog backwards as far as I can tell."

Monet: "Oh good, then I don't have to put up with you fawning at my feet." She arched an eyebrow at Jason, "You should thank Him anyway, just in case."

Raya: "I'd ask if you need help, but I doubt I'd be much good," Raya chuckled at Piotr. "I'm Raya. You got a name?"

Anna: "Careful who you say that to." Anna warned the new guy, brushing her fingers over the small silver crucifix around her neck.

Monet: Monet closed her eyes and flew up with the force of wind, making sure she wouldn't fall. She turned in the air to face Jay, "That was not very nice. I have not done anything to you yet."

Jason: "Well, I'm sure that the school will help you grasp greater concepts." Jason started towards the door, ready to be out of here. "And you're right, I should probably cover my bases. Thank God....no it feels horrible in my throat."

Jay: "Yeah you have." Jay smiled easily. "You asked me if Ah killed my family." With that, he swooped under her, circling over the crowd below. "Hey! We done here, y'all? Ah wanna get home."

Piotr: "I allow all to beleive as they like...as long as they do the same with me...I'm Piotr."

Jason: "How terribly gracious of you. I feel so very free."

Jay: "Name's Jay." Jay grinned down. "Would offer mah hand but don't wanna get it crushed, no offence."

Monet: "Because if you had killed them I would kill you. How was I supposed to know you lived there? All you said was you were there and that was how you got the scars. It could have easily been someone protecting their home from you."

Raya: "We're all pretty cool with the beliefs thing," Raya smiled. "Good to meet you, Piotr," she offered him her hand, small as it was, but with a genuine smile.

Monet: Monet landed softly on her feet. "Monet," she said to the new guy and moved towards the van. "Let's get out of this hell hole, shall we?"

Piotr: Piotr placed the trunks into the van as best he could then reverted back to flesh and blood, "Sorry forget when I change sometimes."

Anna: "I'm Anna," She told the guy, "And don't worry too much about breaking somone's bones by accident - that's what I'm here for." She grinned.

Piotr: Piotr took Raya's hand and looked her over for a moment, "Errr...nice to make your acquaintence."

Raya: "Same goes," she said. "Don't worry about the beliefs thing. Everyone's different. Some just more so than others."

Jason: "Surely, and quickly I'm thinking." Jason got back behind the driver's seat. "Just try not to put on your armour of dog while in the van. Might give it a bit of an issue I'd imagine."

Monet: Monet climbed back in the passenger seat.

Jay: Jay didn't even acknowledge Monet's speech. He didn't want to be as angry as he'd been burying Jill again. Not yet. He pushed up into the air. "Ah'm flyin'!" He called down.

Monet: "Don't get lost," she called up.

Anna: Anna got back into the van, wishing she could control her teke long enough to fly on the trip back. Didn't like being in the same place as Monet.

Jay: "Not likely." Jay muttered, a good fifty feet and climbing. "Not with your whining."

Piotr: Piotr looked toward Raya and Anna and smirked slightly.

Raya: Raya waved up to Jay as he gained height, climbing back into the van with the others. "So. Piotr...Russian, right? I think..."

Jason: "So, who would like to get back a bit quicker? I know I would."

Piotr: "Da...I mean yes...I speak it but I've been out of any culturally russian area for many years."

Monet: "The quicker the better, darling."

Anna: "Quick is good, Jason," Anna replied with a smile, "I think I said that already." Need to get back inside somewhere safe. Hope Wade isn't working...

Jason: Jason smirked, starting up the corner and putting the police cruiser illusion over the van before speeding off. That would at least earn them some space on the road.

Piotr: Piotr looked dead into the rear view mirror, "ARE WE THERE YET!"

Raya: "I don't speak it but for a couple words...but I've got enough other languages to more than compensate. Pretty cool though." She covered one ear at the yell, shaking her head at the noise.

Anna: Anna winced at the yell and fought to keep herself together. Notrightnowgodno!

Monet: <Shut up or I will push you out of this van myself.>

Piotr: Piotr looked at Raya and Anna, "Sorry that was meant for them."

Jason: "Don't tempt me into getting rid of your voice."

Monet: "Oh yes, please do."

Raya: "Okay, no more shouting in my ear, hm? Kinda hurts when you do that." Raya pushed her hair back, but smiled lightly.

Monet: She looked over at Jason, "I would give you that trip to Europe you wanted before."

Anna: "Not good with sudden noises.... or surprises in general right now...." Anna replied, "Please don't do that again."

Jason: "...really now?" Jason looked up briefly.

Piotr: Piotr nodded sheepishly to Anna

Monet: "I would."

Jason: Jason smirked wickedly. "It would only be polite to show what else I could do, wouldn't it?"

Monet: "We'll work out the details later. It wouldn't be the exact same deal, you realize."

Raya: "Not while you're driving," Raya settled into her seat, crossing her arms around one bent knee. "Can you wait till we're actually back at the school and stopped? Please?"

Monet: Monet frowned, "What in the world are you talking about, Raya?"

Jason: "Oh, of course." Jason nodded to Monet. "Why wait? I've already got one illusion going, another wouldn't hurt at all."

Raya: "Jason showing off."

Monet: "He can drive and illusion more than one thing at the same time. He's quite talented."

Jason: "Why thank you, Monet."

Monet: "Pas d' problème.."

Piotr: <r> I somehow forsee this is not the last time I shall butt heads with well these two buttheads.<r>

Raya: "No idea what you just said."

Monet: "He's being rude."

Piotr: "Don't worry bout it...regardless I'm sure you agree."

Jason: "To be certain." Jason agreed with Monet, pressing down on the gas more as cars finally got over for him. Really, this was the only way to drive.

Raya: "To you? Who would ever do that?"

Piotr: <r> "Rudeness begets rudeness, princess." <r>

Monet: "Oh no, he was speaking about you, darling." She grinned at her white lie and ignored the lunkhead.

Piotr: Piotr looked at Raya and knew she didn't beleive this overly pampered poodle in prada...cheap prada.

StAnna: Anna sighed and started tapping a foot. Want to be home now.....

Raya: "I'm nowhere near your darling, but thank you anyway," she smiled dryly at Monet. "You okay, Anna?"

Monet: "Darling, nothing I buy is cheap. But you wouldn't know the difference between real and knock-offs anyway."

Piotr: Apparently neither do you

StAnna: "Huh? No... er.... wait... what was the question?" Anna blinked at Raya.

Raya: "I asked if you were okay. You look a little razzed," she supplied.

Monet: "You really are a child aren't you?" She looked over at Jason, "It would help to turn off his brain as well." Monet smiled contently as she put her shields up so tight nothing could get through.

StAnna: "I...er.. I don't know... I think... I just want to be home now...."

Piotr: <r> "You'd think with all that money your parents could have afforded to teach you If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all." <r>

Jason: "But then there would be drool and lose of bodily control...so not really that big of a change." Jason reached up, shutting the illusioned gate between the front and the back. A barrier was a nice thing.

Monet: "Ah thank you. That is much better." She grinned at Jason, "He really doesn't know who he's dealing with does he?"

Jason: "Not all of the players on the board can be up to our level of play." He sighed, just shaking his head as he finally got to the main road.

Piotr: "So....tell me more about this school, with free food and cable," Piotr said to the two sitting on either side of him.

Raya: "The kitchen's always stocked, and open all the time, with...practically everything. A few of us will cook stuff during the week and leave it in the fridge," she explained. "And the TV's in the rec room. Again, always open, though you might have ti fight someone for the remote. Other than that, and all of us being mutants, it's pretty normal. Classes, grades, everything."

Piotr: "Classes...I knew there was a catch," Piotr said with a smirk.