Summer 2012: Christopher

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Post by JackSkulls »

Christopher: Chris walked down the hall towards Cessily's room slowly. Nice one Chris missed out on her graduation. He walked up to her door slowly and tapped on it leaving one hand behind his back as he waited for her to answer the door.

Cessily: Cessily sat on her bad, her back leaned against the wall, and scribbled into a small book. "It's open," she called in response to the knock, looking up from her diary.

Christopher: Chris opened the door slowly with one hand. "Hey there cutie. How's life today?" He walked forward his hand still behind his back.

Cessily: "Hey, sweetie," Cessily replied, giving Chris a grin. "Couldn't be better." She put the diary and the pen on her bedside table, then sat up in a cross-legged position. "How are you?"

Christopher: "Pretty good, feelin a bit down so I figured I'd come see the shiniest person on campus." He gave her a big smile and aproached her bed slowly his hand still behind his back.

Cessily: "Oh no, we can't have that," Cessily commented, tilting her head as she put on a smile. "Such a nice person can't be feeling down. We have to do something about that immediately." She patted the free space on her bed right in front of her.

Christopher: "Yeah it's my fault though. I slept in and missed something special." He was right next to her bed still smilling at her his arm behind his back still. Chris fixed his hair with his free hand. "But I got something to try and make up for it."

Cessily: "Aww, you're talking about my graduation," Cessily said. "Don't worry about that. I'm not done with college yet. You missed a great explosion, though." Her smile turned into a grin. "You got something for me?"

Christopher: "Well something you can have and something that you can't." He gave her a mischeious grin.

Cessily: "Now I'm intrigued," Cessily leaned back, supporting herself on her arms, and sucked on her lower lip in anticipation.

Christopher: Chris brought the flowers out infront of him. "You can have these." He smiled a little more. "But you'll never guess what you can't keep."

Cessily: Cessily beamed at Chris. "Oh, those are wonderful," she exclaimed, taking the flowers from him. Closing her eyes, she brought them up to her nose and smelled them. "Mmm, and they smell lovely." She opened her eyes and glanced past the flowers at Chris. "Oh? And what might that be?"

Christopher: "Hmm give ya one guess and then I'll tell ya." He gave her a little wink knowing his shirt was hiding her next surprise. "I'm sure you can figure it out."

Cessily: Cessily cradled the flowers in her lap and put on a thoughtful face. "Hm, a gift that I can't keep..." she mused. Then her expression lit up and she happily bounced on the bed. "Oh! You must be talking about orgasms. Because those are fleeting, right?"

Christopher: Chris blushed a little. "Well I can give you those too if you'd like. But It happens to be something on my body." He lifted his shirt up slowly showing of his new piercings. Had a little run in with a few needles."

Cessily: Cessily arched her eyebrows, before she flashed a big grin. "Ooh, you actually went through with it?" She reached out, her fingers tracing circles around Chris' nipple. "Wow, looks amazing. They really suit you." She glanced up and smiled. "So, Selene did those?"

Christopher: "Hehe thanks. Yeah I think she has fun stabbing me. I figured you'd like it Cess. How about the second stage of my tatts? I think I need to get a little more before Rachel runs off somewhere for summer." He pulled his shirt all the way off showing off the animal hybrids and then sat next to her on her bed.

Cessily: "I really love them," Cessily commented after admiring Rachel and Selene's handiwork for a moment. "They look absolutely awesome one you." She didn't even try to keep her hands off of him, her hands tracing the outline of his new tattoos. "Thanks for showing them to me. And for the flowers." She grinned, then leaned in to kiss him on the lips.

Christopher: Chris kissed her softly and enjoyed the feel of her hands on his chest. "You're welcome Cess. I personally love um. I designed them but Rachel added a little flair to them." He gently placed his arm around her.

Cessily: "Mmm, I think I still want to say thank you in another way," Cessily remarked, carefully putting the flowers on her bedside table, as well. "It may be just flowers, but then again I have a reputation of being a very easy girl." With a grin on her face, she sidled up to Chris. "I have to work on maintaining that reputation."

Christopher: "Or maybe I'm just that drop dead hott." He gaver her another wink and leaned down to kiss her cheek next to her ear.

Cessily: "And perhaps both is absolutely true," Cessily suggested with a laugh, slightly tilting her head when Chris kissed her. "You know, Miranda is out all day. Would be a shame to let all that private time go to waste..."

Christopher: "That it would be" He didn't stop kissing around her cheek slowly going down to her neck. "But what would we use that private time to do?" He gave her another mischevious grin, her earlier sessions really put him to a point where he wasn't afraid to be sexual or coy, with her atleast.

Cessily: "Hm, so many options, so little time," Cessily said, giving a exaggerated sigh. "Where could we possibly begin?" While Chris kept on kissing her, she brought her leg over his lap and ended up straddling him. "Now I almost regret having to visit my family in a few days."

Christopher: "Aww you're going to leave me all alone here without you?" He pouted a little while his hands slid up her legs and around her waist.

Cessily: "I'm afraid I have no choice," Cessily replied, putting on a sad face. Her hands stroked through Chris' hair. "You can always try to keep me around for a little while longer, though," she added with a suggestive smirk.

Christopher: "It's okay Cess. I'll just have to make good use of the time I have won't I?" He returned her smirk with a kiss.

Cessily: "Sounds like a good attitude to me," Cessily commented, returning the kiss by pushing her tongue into Chris' mouth. "So, to make sure we get the most of our mutual time, what would you like to do?" She gave him an encouraging smile. "And don't feel shy about telling me. I like making you happy."

Christopher: "Little worried you didn't fuck enough shyness out of me?" He laughed a little and gently traced small circles on her back with one of his fingers. "Hmm well last time you did everything to please me why don't I do what you would like this time Cessily?"

Cessily: "Hm, I like that idea," Cessily replied, cocking her head as she flashed Chris a grin. "And I believe I can think of the perfect thing that would accomplish both of these things at the same time: Giving me something I really enjoy, and encourage you to be less shy and take the initiative."

Christopher: "Hm I wonder what that might be." He returned her grin with one of his own. His arms tightened around her waist gently and then he rolled the two of them over changing their positions so that he was ontop holding himself above her. "Something along the lines of this?"

Cessily: Cessily grinned up at Chris. "Oh yes, that makes for a good start." She ran her hands up and down his bare chest. "Say, don't you boyscouts know a lot about ropes and knots and fun things like that," she asked, putting on a coy smirk.
:maverick (weapon-x) :shaman (alpha Fight)
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Cessily: Cessily lazily kicked her legs while she sat on top of the kitchen counter, quite happy with her slice of watermelon. "Summer is good," she concluded, a few drops of melon juice running down her chin and neck. "It's been cold way too long."

Christopher: Chris kissed her neck where some of the melon juice slid down. "Mmm melony." He laughed a little and then hopped off the counter. "Yeah I love the heat. Means I can get outside and excercise now instead of stayin in that stuffy ass gym. I love it!"

Tigra: Tigra yawned and stretched as she awoke, then snuggled back into the matress beneath her. Wait. Matress? Her eyes flew open. Where the hell am I?! She panicked. Throwing herself at the door, she fell out into the hall way. Crashing into the wall, her claws scraping on the floor, she bolted for the end of the corridor in search of the stairs which she promptly hurled herself down. Another crash annouced her arrival in the hall at the bottom.

Cessily: Cessily giggled when she felt Chris' tongue on her neck. "Oh yes, and I can finally wear my sexy summer clothes without looking out of place," she tossed in. "And go for picnics in the park to ogle at other girls doing the same." She quickly looked up when she heard a distant rumbling somewhere down the hallway.

Christopher: "Woah what the hell was that? Huh wait you like girls too?" Chris got all sorts of images from that but then remembered the sound. "Uhmm maybe we should go check that out."

Tigra: She looked up and down the hallway, tail swishing madly, which way?! The sensible part of her brain was trying to prompt her into sniffing the air and finding a useful scent but the feral was terrified. She picked a direction and ran full tilt down it on all fours.

Cessily: "Maybe it's someone needing help with moving out for the summer," Cessily suggested, putting down her glass of juice and the half-eaten watermelon. She hopped down from the counter and headed for the kitchen door. "Let's see if we can help with hauling stuff." She laughed, looking back over her shoulder. "And of course I do. Did I never tell you?"

Christopher: "N-nope." He walked towards the door and opened it for her. "Maybe we'll have to figure out a way for you to prove that for me." He gave her a coy wink.

Tigra: There was movement into the corridor up ahead of her and it only served to frighten her more. She tried to turn around, her claws scraped on the floor and the walls but she was moving very fast. She yowled as she collided with them.

Christopher: Chris took in the force of the collision and caught the girl in his arms. "Woah woah woah what's going on are you okay?"

Cessily: Cessily blinked in surprise when Chris was basically tackled by a speeding shape of orange and black, taking an automatic step back towards the wall. "Oh my..." she said, staring wide-eyed. That undoubtedly had to be the new mutant J and Neena had talked about. Right - orange fur, tiger stripes, tail, cat ears, and next to no clothing. Definitely had to be her.

Tigra: Tigra hissed and yowled, thrashing around and clawing at any part of him she could reach. Letgo! How was he stronger than her?!

Cessily: ...and she was thrashing around and slashing at Chris. "Hey, careful there!" Cessily tried to get a hold of the feline girl's shouldes to pull her away from the boy.

Christopher: "Ow Fuck damn stop it! I'm not trying to hurt you I'm trying to help you." His arms started to itch and tingle as the cuts she was making began to heal. He let go of her and moved away rubbing his arms gently.

Tigra: Free! She leapt away from him and turned to face them both, claws extended and her posture extrememly defensive. She crouched low on the floor, her tail swishing behind her, watching them both for any sudden movements.

Cessily: "Easy now..." Cessily held up her arms, slowly stepping closer to the girl so she'd shield Chris with her body. "We mean no harm, remember? Friends found you and brought you back with them yesterday."

Tigra: She hissed at the girl when she stepped closer then sniffed at her to see if she could work out what her intentions were. Nothing. Her tail slowed a little and it's movement became less pronounced. She did remember something. Steak. But hadn't that been a dream? She backed up a little more to a safer distance.

Christopher: Chris got up slowly. "We won't hurt you I promise. Scouts honor." He slowly made the scout sign not wanting to scare her. "We're the good guys I promise. Why don't we uhmm get some breakfast for you and talk. Like without the claws?" He rubbed his arms, they were still tingling.

Cessily: Cessily immediately stopped when she noticed that the girl seemed to tense up at her approach, also lowering her arms to appear less threatening. "Yes, you're out guest, after all," she said, putting on a friendly smile.

Tigra: Her tail tapped on the floor as she considered. Maybe it hadn't been a dream? She tried to remember the name of the boy from her memory but all she could come up with was the scent. But she could work with that. She sniffed at the floor in search of it. And she found it. She took a hesitant step towards them.

Christopher: Chris did the same as Cessily trying not to be threatening. "Breakfast? I can cook a mean scrambled eggs." He stood still as possible as she came closer.

Cessily: Cessily tried to not stare too much - an endeavor not made any easier by the barely existent clothing the new girl wore - and took a step to the side so the feral mutant wouldn't feel cornered. "What's your name," she asked, still smiling. "Mine is Cessily. Or Cess. Whatever you like."

Tigra: She sniffed at the other one, working out his intentions. She moved a little closer to the wall, watching them both intently while she tried to form the word. "Tigra..." She managed after a few false starts.

Christopher: "I'm Chris." He slowly extended his hand, offering it for a handshake. "I swear I won't try to hurt you."

Cessily: "Nice to meet you, Tigra," Cessily said, giving a small nod. "The name suits you."

Tigra: Tigra looked at the hand then gave it a more detailed sniff. She backed away again when she was done, slowly standing up.

Christopher: Chris pulled his hand back slowly and gave her a smile. "So how bout some eggs?"

Cessily: "Or... anything you like, really," Cessily tossed in, nodding more eagerly this time. "You could have a seat and something to drink, maybe."

Tigra: She nodded and tucked her hair behind her ears, running her fingers through it til it lay flat. "Sounds... nice..." She forced out.

Cessily: "Sweet," Cessily exclaimed, stepping over to the kitchen door and holding it open for Tigra. She tried to not make any fast or sudden movements, knowing from experience how easily startled feral mutants could be. "Would you like to take a look into our fridge?"

Tigra: She stepped into the kitchen, the familiar sight of it reassuring her that it hadn't been a dream. "Um... 'kay...." She skirted the island and stopped at the fridge, pulling it open and blinking at the light again. She poked it then looked at what was on offer.

Christopher: Chris followed them in slowly. He couldn't help but notice how the new girl looked. "Plenty of stuff in there. Take what you like." He sidled up next to Cessily slowly.

Cessily: Cessily watched Tigra with a smile on her lips, while she resumed her place on the kitchen counter. "Tell us if you've found something you like."

Tigra: She found some more steak and pulled the packet out, poking at the plastic on it. She got a claw through it and sliced it open.

Cessily: Cessily raised an eyebrow when the new girl already started to unpack the meat she found. "Uhm, you want us to fry it for you? Only takes a few minutes in a pan."

Christopher: "Hmm does that apply to me too? Cuz I've already seen something I like." He was looking up at Cessily sitting on the counter and a smirk apeared on his face.

Cessily: Cessily chuckled and gave Chris a smirk. "Are you talking about me or about her," she asked.

Tigra: Tigra shook her head in response to Cessily's question and pulled the meat out. She settled on the floor, fridge door still wide open, and started to eat it.

Christopher: "I think you're all I can handle right now." He looked down at Tigra eating the steak. "Uhmm want a napkin?"

Cessily: "Yeah, I should have seen that coming," Cessily commented, chuckling at Tigra and her eating habbits. "Not that I'd be trying to tell you what to do, but maybe you'd be more comfortable at the table. And with a plate, maybe."

Tigra: The steak was cold having come out of the fridge but it was still tastey. She shook her head at Cess again, the steak disappearing fast. Sure, if she stayed she'd have to sit at the table sooner or later. But for now, instinct remained strong and it was easier to defend your food if you were crouched around it.

Christopher: "Uhmm looks like she's enjoying herself. Anything you want Cess?" He looked back up at here and then hopped up onto the counter next to her.

Cessily: "Well, watching her like that, I could do with a piece of meat to chew on, as well," Cessily replied, making no effort to hide the innuendo. "Would you like anything else," she asked Tigra, smiling over at her.

Tigra: She shook her head again, finishing off the steak and getting to her feet again, looking for somewhere to put the empty packet. The fridge was still open behind her, she frowned a little at the cool sensation until she realised what it was and closed the door.

Christopher: "Oh I think I can help you with that Cess but I don't know if our guest would apreciate us doing it right here, maybe pop by my room a little later?" He gave her a grin knowing he could bribe Alex into leaving for a little while.

Cessily: Cessily chuckled at Chris and tousled his hair. "I'll have to finish my watermelon first anyway," she said. "But that sounds like a plan." She turned back to their fuzzy newcomer. "So, how was your first night at this lovely place? Did you sleep well?"

Tigra: She nodded, putting the packet on the counter because she didn't know where else to put it. "Squishy..." she replied. It had been nice waking up there too until she'd freaked out.

Christopher: "I'm sure no one would mind you staying for a little while. Especially not the guys. You want a drink maybe?" He reached into a cabinet behind him and grabbed a glass and got her some water.

Tigra: She eyed the glass. Her nemesis. "Free college..." she said in reply to Chris. That much she was remembering now. She really wished she'd heard of this place two years ago. She picked up the glass, again with two hands and concentrated to try and drink from it.

Cessily: "That's right," Cessily said, nodding at Tigra. "You can stay for as long as you like. I'm sure you'll love it here. It's better than living in the woods, anyway. I'm sure we can see to getting you a room for the next night. Complete with its own bathroom."

Tigra: She wrinkled her nose at the taste of the water. It was a lot different to river water. She put the glass down. "Th-thank you..."

Cessily: "You're welcome," Cessily told the furred girl, wearing a grin on her lips. "Hey, maybe we should show her around the mansion," she said to Chris. "So she won't be scared again next morning."

Christopher: "Sure I'm down for following two hotties around. Lemme grab a drink and I'll be good to go." He walked over to the fridge and opened it up getting out a coke. "I'm getting addicted to these things I swear."

Tigra: Tigra frowned in concentration as she worked on a sentence, "I was shown yesterday... just forgot... outside for two years...."

Cessily: "Oh, sweet!" Cessily grinned at Tigra. "Have you seen the patio and the garden in the back? If you're not feeling too comfortable inside, you can always relax out there. It's lovely this time of the year."

Christopher: "That it is. And the fresh air would be pretty nice." He popped the tab of the drink and took a big sip.

Tigra: "I like outside...." she smiled, trying the water again. More concentration so she didn't spill or drop the glass which she held between her hands.

Cessily: "Thought so," Cessily exclaimed, beaming at the feline girl. It was good to see that she seemed to already feel more at ease. "Come, we'll show you." She hopped off the counter and headed towards the door leading to the rec room.

Tigra: She gave the silver girl with no scent an awkward smile back and put the glass down again, nodding at the invitation and following her.

Christopher: Chris followed along slowly his drink in hand. This gave him a little more time to examine the backsides of them both, he liked what he saw. "So what do you like other than outside and steak?"

Tigra: "I have to like something else?" Her tail swung from side to side as she sniffed at everything she passed.

Cessily: "Well, you don't have to," Cessily remarked, chuckling. "But personally, I like many things. Mainly because there are so many things to like. You'll definitely have to try sausage some day. And bacon. Oh, and we have delicious fish, too."

Christopher: "Just not my fish please! I like them better in one piece and not fried." He cringed a little hoping she didn't have a big taste for fish.

Tigra: "I like fish... but I won't eat pet fish..." She grinned. "And when you've been surviving on pigeon for two years... anything's good...." she added.

Cessily: Cessily laughed. "I imagine that will put many people here at ease," she said, relieved to hear that pets seemed to be safe for now.

Christopher: "My fish thank you. I don't think their breathern will but I do." He smiled and eyed up Cessily's backside again.

Tigra: "Well if I pledged not to eat a single fish I think that would cut down my diet a lot...." She took a deep breath of the fresh air when they stepped onto the patio. She was remembering how she used to talk to people now. Conversation was good.

Cessily: Cessily looked over her shoulder and smirked, signaling that she was well aware of the kind of looks he was giving her. "That's why we always have a well stocked freezer and patio," she said, following Tigra out to the patio. "And? Think you could tolerate being here?"

Tigra: She nodded, "Maybe..." she hopped up onto the rail and peered over it at the lawn, her tail counter-balancing her. "Seems too good to be true..."

Christopher: "Yeah I thought that too when I first got here. But so far it's been pretty amazing." He noticed Cess' smirk and hoped the new girl hadn't noticed his wandering eyes.

Cessily: Cessily felt tempted to reach out and pet the feline girl - much as she did when Hepz was around and swishing her tail. "That's what most new students say when they first come here," she replied, giving a chuckle. "But believe it or not, there actually are some nice people left in the world who like to help each other."

Tigra: "That's nice to know... since highschool, the only people I've met have been mean..." She sighed then lifted her head to look at them again instead of the lawn, "You're really shiny..." she told Cess, "And you have no smell..."

Cessily: "Heh, that's true. It's because I'm made of metal," Cessily explained, giving the other girl a smile. "Same of us mutants look like big house-cats, others have wings like a bird, and I'm a walking, talking piece of cutlery." She laughed. "But I'm definitely not mean, if you're worrying about that."

Christopher: "She's also pretty flexible. Oh and I'm basically a human jackhammer. But I'm a nice guy I promise." He scratched at his arms cuz they were still tingling.

Tigra: She couldn't help herself poking the other girl. Made of metal? Weird.... "Wow...." She looked at Chris, noticing him scratching, "Um.... I'm sorry I clawed you up before.... Was a bit frightened...."

Christopher: "It's okay." He held up his arms for her to see. "It's fine Tigra I heal very fast. It's just a bit itchy. Plus the surge of energy from when you hit me felt pretty good."

Cessily: "Should you feel the need to scratch or chew someone again, however, feel free to pounce on me instead," Cessily offered with a goofy grin. "I'm pretty scratch and bite resistant and less squishy than most people here."

Tigra: "I'll... I'll bear that in mind..." she smiled back, "But I shouldn't do that too much... I was just surprised to wake up inside... I guess I'll get used to it..."

Christopher: "Yeah I bout fell fell into my fish tank when I woke up my first night." He rubbed his neck. "That kinda hurt throwing myself away from it."

Cessily: Cessily smiled and hopped up to sit on the railing. Tigra seemed to be much more at ease already. "Oh yes, you will. The place can be very strange and overwhelming at first, but I'm sure you'll come to like it here."

Tigra: "It's overwhelming on so many levels..." She chewed her lip, "Living outside for two years... not a lot of people.... Now there's loads of people, loads of smells to get used to... it's... well it's kinda scary..." She shrugged, "Maybe I'll camp out for a while...."

Cessily: "I'm sure no one here would mind if you did that," Cessily told her, chuckling. "Hey, I like camping myself. Just remember that you can always come inside when you need something."

Christopher: "Same here. I'm an Eagle Scout, if I didn't like camping I'd be one weird ass boy scout." He sat on the ground looking up at the two of them.

Tigra: "Um... are you offering to sleep in the woods with me?" She blinked in surprise.

Cessily: Cessily arched her eyebrows and looked dumbfounded for a moment. "Uhm, I did?" She ran a hand through her hair and smiled sheepishly at Tigra. Well, that had been a misunderstanding. "I mean, not saying that I wouldn't. Camping is fun, as I've said. And I planned to spend time in the outdoors during summer anyway."

Christopher: "If you want sure." He gave her a wink being oddly bold. "I plan on going scuba diving on mine. If muh dad grows up and stops hating me cuz I'm a mutant."

Tigra: She smiled, "Well... I've been fine on my own for the last two years..." she gave a small shrug, frowning a little at the mention of parents. "Good luck there..." She told him.

Christopher: "Thanks. And I didn't say you couldn't survive, just a little company is always a nice thing." He smiled still looking up at them.

Cessily: "That's true," Cessily agreed. "Besides, you'll always find company just though that door." She pointed at the rec room beyond the patio door. "Usually there are always some people hanging out in there."

Tigra: "I guess..." she peered down at the lawn again, "We'll see how I do about easing myself into human company again on my own... Kinda glad it's summer break. Less people is probably good...."

Christopher: "Yeah I don't know how much longer I'll be here but I'd be glad to help you acclimate." He gave her a big smile. "Like if you ever wanna find me check the science section of the library I'm almost always in there trying to figure things out."

Cessily: "And while I'm still here, you'll most likely find me in the pool, the art room, and when I'm not there, I'm stalking around the countryside looking for pretty pictures to take," Cessily added.

Tigra: "Science section?" Her ears twitched towards him, "How big is it?"

Christopher: "Big enough to keep a nerd like me busy for months. I love biology and ecology." He smiled, "you like science?"

Tigra: "I love it! It was my favourite subject at school!" Her tail started swishing again, "I wanted to study at college and maybe go for a research career but....." All of a sudden her mood dipped again, "My parents didn't think I had the right 'looks' for a research career... or college."

Cessily: That girl seemed to be full of surprises, Cessily thought. She certainly hadn't expected that. "Wow, that's sad..." she said. "My parents weren't too fond of my looks either. But they came to terms with it." She smiled. "And no one will care about the way you look around here. So you ended up in the right place, I'd say."

Christopher: "In the name of science I don't think looks really matter. I mean look at me, I might not have an outward mutation, but I don't look like the science type and I just LOVE the stuff."

Tigra: "Yeah... but I think they were just being jerks about it... because they weren't happy about this...." she gestured at herself, "So.... I left. Came here looking for a job but it seems a lot of people are jerks about obvious mutants, even in a city this big so... that put an end to that."

Christopher: "Yeah like I said, I'm not an obvious mutant but I know the parent thing atleast from one of my parents. I just told my dad and he basically disowned me. Which means my brother has until I can get him back on my side again." He sighed his mood changing from happy to sad.

Cessily: "Not only jerks, but obviously idiots," Cessily remarked, crossing her arms. "You'd think they'd jump at the chance to hire a sexy catgirl. Especially at places that cater to geeks. You'd have to line the floor with a plastic sheet to deal with all the nosebleeds."

Tigra: Tigra grinned, "Yeah... but then I'd get drool in my fur and that's just gross..." She tapped her tail against the rail, "Plus, even geeks can be grabby and I don't want a career where I'll be groped - if I wanted that I'd have gone to vegas or LA...."

Christopher: "Yeah if you didn't make them pass out first. I don't think them mega nerds could take your hotness in one sitting." He laughed a little.

Cessily: Cessily laughed. "Oh well, you might be right about that," she agreed. "I guess I have it easier in that regard. Drool is that much easier to simply wash off when you have metal skin and no fur."

Tigra: "And when you don't mind water." She added with a smile, "I try not to get wet if I can help it - gets really cold then. Of course, in the summer time it's not such a big deal... the occasional dip can be nice and refreshing."

Christopher: "Oh I love being wet. I'm like a fish outa water. I can't wait to get back underwater with my air tank and check out some coral." His smile came back, but then again who couldn't be happy with two hotties near them.

Cessily: "Oh, maybe Hepz can give you a few tips regarding this," Cessily remarked, nodding eagerly. "I mean, she also has fur and probably has faced the same challenges. Perhaps she has figured out some ways how to deal with wetness by now."

Tigra: "Well usually the best way is to dry yourself with a towel.... but you may have noticed they're in short supply in the woods..." She hopped off the rail and stretched, "And, as I said, it's not so bad in the summer. Winter's hard..."

Cessily: "Or maybe a blow drier," Cessily suggested, holding up a finger as she flashed a grin. "After all, what works for a head full of hair also has to work for a full body covered with it."

Tigra: "There's even less of those than there are of towels... and I've yet to find a power outlet on a tree..." She grinned back.

Christopher: "Well we have plenty of both here. So feel free to use them all you like." He laid back against the cold ground. "Ahh cold cement feels good."

Tigra: Tigra watched him for a moment, raising a russet eyebrow, "I'm sure it does...." She smirked playfully, "But I wouldn't stay down there too long, someone might step on you...."

Cessily: "Oh, I'm sure he'll be fine," Cessily remarked, smiling down at Chris. "Though, personally, I prefer a picnic in the grass, as well."

Christopher: "That sounds like fun." He smiled up and then and then rolled forward and hopped up so that he was crouching. "Lets do it."

Tigra: "That sounds fun... but can we find somewhere near shade? Overheating's a real problem when you have this much fur..."

Cessily: Cessily laughed. "Oh my, I bet it is. But no worries, there are plenty of big trees around the mansion that should give enough of shade." She hopped off the railing. "So, how about we raid the fridge for picnic supplies?"

Tigra: "Only meat for me... and water... Not sure I should risk much else..." She hadn't eaten anything but meat for two years so expecting her stomach to willingly digest something else was probably a little optimistic. "Doesn't have to be cooked...."

Christopher: "Hmm I'm fine with whatever. I can help cook too. I've gotten pretty good at cooking." He jumped up to his feet.

Cessily: "Well, that shouldn't take long to get together," Cessily remarked and clapped her hands, before turning to head back inside. "So far we have meat, water, and whatever. I think I'll go with some more watermelon."

Tigra: "Okay then.... I guess that means some foraging is called for." She smiled and headed for the door again.

Christopher: "Watermelon sounds good, and maybe some lemonade." He followed them both back inside. Hmm another good look.
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by JackSkulls »

Rachel: Rachel pulled the clothes out of a few drawers and tossed them to her bed, then mentally kicked herself. Now, she'd have to refold, and she sucked at it. Sighing, she grabbed a few boxes, cleared a spot for her to sit, and started shoving the clothing into a box.

Christopher: Chris knocked on Rachel's door softly. "Hey Rachel, you busy?" He waited for her to answer while he waited at the door.

Rachel: "Uh..." She looked around the room, eying all her things that were strewn throughout the space. Since Anna had gone, she could throw things on her half, too. "...No, not really...?"

Christopher: "Mind if I come in?" He opened the door a little but didn't go in yet.

Rachel: "Enter if you dare..." Rachel shrugged, even though he couldn't see, and continued sloppily re-folding the clothes.

Christopher: Chris walked into the room then looked around. "Woah damn did a tornado hit your room?" He tried to get around the room to his usual chair, carefully.

Rachel: She snorted, "Hurricane would be more appropriate, I think. It's name would be Josh since I don't want to take the blame for destroying this. To be fair, his room would look similar though."

Christopher: "Why's that?" He finally got to his seat and got comfortable in it. "What you guys up too?"

Rachel: Rachel blinked. Oh, right. Not everyone knew. "We're, uh, moving."

Christopher: "Oh really? Sad to see ya go. Now who's gonna do all the new tatts I think about?" He laughed a little knowing that this was gonna happen since she was married. He kind of wondered why she hadn't already moved out.

Rachel: "Yeah, and it's just into an apartment in the city, so I'll still be around the tattoo shop," she grinned. "Speaking of which... take it tattoos are why you're here."

Christopher: "Yup yup. Got a new Idea. I was thinking whole scene. I even made a few drawings." He pulled a couple of folded up pictures out of his pocket and then got up and handed them to her. "What do you think?"

Rachel: Rachel set a shirt aside, took the paper, and unfolded it. "So, basically, you just want to go full body?"

Christopher: "Well just chest, back and neck for now. But who knows what I'll end up wanting." He rubbed the back of his neck gently.

Rachel: "Cool. I'll work on some sketches of this," she nodded, "I want to cover my arms and back, then I think I'll be good. Maybe."

Christopher: "Yeah I'm slowly getting addicted to these and Selene's piercings." He rubbed his chest gently.

Rachel: "I don't think I can do more piercings," Rachel shrugged, "Lip, nose, tongue, and ears are good enough for me. Used to have my eyebrow, too."

Christopher: "Yeah I'm gonna get eyebrow and ears again and I already got these done." He lifted his shirt up to show her his new piercings on his nipples. "Don't know how much further I'll go after that."

Rachel: "Nice," she shook her head, shooting a smirk before going back to the clothes, "I've passed on those. Needles... nipples... not something I see going well together, not having a healing factor and all."

Christopher: "Heh yeah when it comes to piercings I'm not too scared. Anything I don't like will heal once I remove the piercing. Plus they're pretty interesting." He leaned back in the chair. "So when you think you can pencil me in?"

Rachel: "I'm sure they are." Rachel gave a shrug, "After I'm done moving? Well, not moving as in everything unpacked and put away, but after I get all my shit out of here and my dad's house."

Christopher: "Okay just let me know when. I might be going to Australia soon." He yawned a little and the stood up. "Well I think I'm gonna go to bed. If you need some help movin just ask."

Rachel: She nodded, "Sounds good and thanks. I'll try to get in touch with you as soon as I can."

Christopher: "Sweet deal." He headed for the door but stopped in the frame. "Have fun movin out." Then he headed off towards his room.
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by JackSkulls »

Christopher picked up his phone and searched through his contacts. When he found his mother he stopped for a second. Should I give her a call or shouldn’t I? He played around with her contact information for a few seconds and then decided he should get it over with. As the phone rang slowly he waited patiently for his mother to answer her cell phone. Hopefully she’s not mad at me too.

Elizabeth answered picked up her cell phone and looked down at it to see who was calling. When she noticed it was her son she answered it quickly. “Hello Christopher. I kind of expected this call sooner. How are you doing? Are you eating right? Getting enough sun, and exercise?”

“Yes mom I’m doing fine. I’m sorry it took so long for me to call you. I had some business I had to take care of.” Chris tensed up knowing she wouldn’t buy that but he figured it’s better than letting her know he’s been sleeping with a hot girl getting tattoos and getting piercings. “So dad still pissed?”

“Yeah he’s pretty agitated with you hun. I know it’s hard to deal with him sometimes but he really cares for you Christopher, you and your brother. Just try to put up with him. At least do it for me. Oh and don’t worry about the trip. He did make other plans, but I did something without him knowing. Whenever you get a chance check your bank account, you’ll be quite surprised. Make sure you have fun on your trip and take lots of pictures for me, oh and feel free to take some friends, cuz after summer that money comes back into my account.”

Chris picked up his iTouch and scanned through the websites to find his bank’s site. When he finally got to his account information he had to do a double take. “HOLY SHIT MOM!!!” He looked back down to see there was a small fortune inside his bank account. “Mom you’re amazing!!!!”

“Thank you honey.” Elizabeth smiled to herself, she was proud that she could make her son happy. “So are there any cute girls up there at college that have caught your eyes yet?”

“Mom!” Christopher blushed to himself. “That’s not something I want to discuss with my mother.”

“Oh come on my little Chrissy. You know you can tell me anything.” She smiled and laughed a little. “Please?”

“Okay mom. Yeah there’s a few girls that have my eye. One in particular. She’s uhmm pretty cute and really fun. We’ve been spending a lot of time together lately.” Chris felt like he was about to die from embarrassment.

“Aww my little Chrissy has a girlfriend!” She squealed a little and then looked at her phone deciding to ignore a call that was making the phone rumble.

“MOM! She’s not my girlfriend! She’s just a girl that happens to be my friend.” Chris blushed even more. “I think I’ll let you go mom I uhmm have to clean the fish’s tank. It’s looking dirty and I don’t want them to get sick! Bye mom I love you.” He hung up the phone not waiting for her response, because he knew she would want him to continue on about the girl he liked.

Elizabeth set the phone down on the end table next to where she was sitting. He’s such a shy little boy. I hope he has fun on his trip. I’ll have to talk to him about this girl some more later. Maybe I’ll be able to get him to visit with her.
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Svartfreja »

Christopher: Chris pulled another book down from his little fort and started drawing a diagram of a human's blood pulse then moved onto a cows and then finally a fishes. As he sat there he made notes on how they were similar and how they were different. Then he replaced the books and gabbed a few more surging through chemical compounds and writting more notes in a different notebook

Tigra: Tigra skirted the halls of the mansion, her ears hurt. The noise earlier in the day had broken several windows too but she wasn't worried about them. She needed her ears. She followed her nose instead, checking out interesting smells. She opened a door at the end of one of the trails and blinked. "Wow." Nice library.

Christopher: Chris didn't notice her enter the library his headphones were up too loud and the book fort was piled too high to notice anyone enter. He scribbled through a few problems and then put the books away going for a few of the medical text books and started writing down a few different life or death procedures and how to do them exactly; Field Tracheotomy, CPR, stopping severe blood loss, clearing airways etc.

Tigra: She caught a scent and turned her head, spying a lot of books piled on a table. She walked round it to see who it was then stepped over to tap Chris on the shoulder because she could see he was listening to music.

Christopher: Chris about jumped through the roof cuz Tigra caught him completely offgaurd. "Woah! Don't sneak up on me like that." He pulled the headphones out of his ears and turned his iTouch off. "So other than scarring the piss outa me what are you up to today?"

Tigra: "It's kinda hard not to sneak up on you when you lurk behind a pile of books and have your music that loud...." Tigra defended herself, she picked up a book, "Got bored... thought I'd take a look around...." She rubbed at an ear distractedly.

Christopher: "Oh cool. Yeah this is my little hide away. When I get bored or something's bothering me I come in here or the gym and just let everything else disappear." He smiled putting a marker in one of the books and closing it. He figured it'd be rude to keep working with a guest in the midsts. "So how have you been sleeping? Any more waking up and not knowing where you are moments?"

Tigra: "Um... a couple but.... not so bad..." she put the book down, "Met another feral..."

Christopher: "Oh which one? Hepzibah or Kyle?" He turned his full attention to her.

Tigra: "Kyle... Don't know a Hepzibah... couple of people mentioned her now though..." She looked around the room, tail swishing in her interest. So many books!

Christopher: "Yeah she's a feral kinda like you. More like you than Kyle. She's pretty cool. Her and me get along really well. Now her boyfriend and me, we have issues. He seems to think it's cool to pick on the new guys." He sighed and then offered her a book. "That one's a pretty good read. It's about the ocean ecology and biology. It actually reads pretty smoothly."

Tigra: She looked at it, "Probably as close to ocean ecology as I'll get... unless I'm digging around in the frozen fish section of a store..." She grinned, "More like me because she's female or feline?" She raised a russet eyebrow, "Probably gonna be more awkward meeting her than Kyle."

Christopher: "Feline. And if you want to get a close up look on ocean ecology you could go on vacation with me. I'm going to Australia to go scuba diving. My mom told me to invite anyone I like." He gave her a soft smile. "Yeah first time I met Kyle was a little weird too. But I got used to him."

Tigra: "I can't... no passport." She put the book down, "And your meeting Kyle isn't anywhere near the same as me meeting him... or Hepzibah for that matter... where is she anyway? I guess I should keep my eyes open for her....."

Christopher: "I can help you get one. It's not hard and it only takes like a week for it to come back. Oh the whole feral thing, sorry don't know how that stuff works. Uhmm actually you know what I don't know where she is. She might have left for Kansas I think I don't know." He leaned back in his chair a little getting more comfortable.

Tigra: She shook her head, "No... I don't think it's a good idea...." she chewed her lip, "Too much at once... gotta settle in..." she crossed her arms over her stomach, "And the whole feral thing makes it complicated.... major territory issues...."

Christopher: "It's okay, just figured I'd offer." He gave her another soft smile. "Ahh yeah I wouldn't know how that works very well. I mean I know from what I've read but I don't know first hand like you."

Tigra: She gave a shrug, "Well.... Kyle seems nice... so that's half the battle...." she frowned, "Guess it just depends on how good me and the other one are at keeping the instincts at bay... I'm not so good..."

Christopher: "Oh that uhmm sucks. I have issues controlling my powers sometimes but that's only dangerous if you're a chair or a table usually." He laughed a little trying to lighten up the conversation.

Tigra: "I've been living on instinct for two years... it's how you stay alive out there..." she pointed in the general direction of the woods, "Dangerous to let your guard down..." she sighed, "But it makes the instincts very hard to turn off...."

Christopher: "Yeah I know the living in the wild stuff. I'm a boy scout. I might be a rich one but that doesn't mean I can't survive without the money. I'm sorry if you're havin troubles here. I'm sure there's a teacher or someone that's still here that you can talk to about it." He fidgeted uncomfortably.

Tigra: She shook her head, "This is something that can only be sorted out between us... it's a pack instinct thing... or in my case, pride instinct..." she shrugged, "It'll work out... Kyle seemed surprised that I'm a fighter so maybe that means this Hepzibah isn't... that'll help."

Christopher: "I don't think she is. As far as I can tell she's kinda a motherly person. Really helpfull if you got problems really nice." He yawned slightly. "Man I didn't sleep well last night."

Tigra: She grinned, displaying all her fangs, "Oh good. Easy." She was feeling a lot less apprehensive about exploring the place now. "I can sleep anywhere, advantage of being a giant cat."

Christopher: "Eh I've just got shit on my mind. It'll pass." He smiled and stood up cracking his back as he stretched. "So what are your plans for this fine day?"

Tigra: "Thought I'd take a look around... maybe nap... eat something... nap some more.... maybe figure out how the tv works..." She shrugged, "I'm easy...."

Christopher: "Sounds like a nice day." He laughed a little. "I have no idea what I'm gonna do with the rest of my day. Maybe I'll watch some avatar."

Tigra: "Um... what?" She frowned, "What's that?" Yeah she was glad of her fur, she knew she was blushing, "Sorry... I'm a little out of the loop - been living in 'the wild' for a couple of years...."

Christopher: "Uhmm it's actually uhmm pretty old. It's a Cartoon that came out a while ago called Avatar the Last Airbender. I just love the show." He was starting to feel like the biggest nerd ever. He just finished up notes on stuff he didn't have to research and now instead of going out for a nice run or something he was gonna go to his dark room and watch an old cartoon on his laptop.

Tigra: "Oh..." She grinned again, "Cartoons huh?" She walked over to the window, "But it's so nice outside..."

Christopher: "Yeah guess I'm just being lazy." He sighed a little bit. Guess she picked up on the nerd vibe.

Tigra: "Well I would agree with you but I was gonna nap all day..." She turned to face him again, "So I think maybe I'm more lazy than you."

Christopher: "Well I can see where you're right about that. Hmm well I could probably go out for a run. But the cartoon just seems a little more attractive." Def not as attractive as her though.

Tigra: "Well... I decided to try and be sociable.... so if you want some company..." She spied a book she remembered and cleared the space between her and it in one bound, "I promise to try and use a plate if I bring food...." She pulled the book off the shelf.

Christopher: "Uhmm sure. Muh bed makes a pretty good little theater when combo'd with my laptop." He grabbed a couple of the books and started putting them away making sure not to grab the one she was looking at.

Tigra: She blinked, nearly dropping the book, "Your bed? I was thinking... that rec room place...?" Her tail tapped against the bookshelf she stood beside.

Christopher: "Oh uhmm okay. I've never really used the rec room for anything." He laughed uncomfortably. "Uhmm I'll go get the uhmm dvd's." He was blushing pretty bad and definitely showing he had made himself uncomfortable.

Tigra: She grinned again, "Okay!" She put the book away, "I'll meet you there!" Her own discomfort instantly forgotten she bounded over to the door, "See you in a few minutes!" She waved and hurried off.

Christopher: Chris finished up putting away all of the books and then headed off for his room to find the dvds. IDIOT! Why didn't you think about the rec room. Now she probably thinks you're some kind of pervert. He kept mentally berating himself as he walked up to his room and opened the door. Hmm I wonder where Alex is. He looked around for the dvds and grabbed them once he spotted them.

Christopher: After he had ahold of them he took off towards the rec room. Come on Chris stop bein so stupid. When he got to the rec room he held up the dvds for her to see. "Found um. Okay what do you wanna watch? The begining or some actiony ones?"

Tigra: She perched on the back of the sofa, her tail swinging from side to side, "Um... from the begining?" She paused, "Maybe get snacks first..." She hopped off the back of the sofa and headed for the door to the kitchen.

Christopher: "Sure." He set up all of the stuff for the dvd and set it to up so when she walked in he could hit play and it would start. "Do you mind grabbing me a coke when you're in there?"

Tigra: She gathered a few things for them both then headed back into the room, piling the stuff onto the coffee table. She handed him the coke, "Okay, think we're good." She hopped up onto the arm of the sofa and tried to figure out how to sit on the sofa properly without injuring her tail.

Christopher: "Thanks!" He popped the top of the coke and took a sip. Then once he noticed she'd finally found a comfortable way to sit he hit play and the show started up. "Love this show."

Tigra: "Never seen it... guess I'm in for some education." She grinned and opened a bottle of water, her tail curled around her. "If I fall asleep, don't take it personally." She yawned.

Christopher: "Really? Damn that's crazy I love this show. It's crazy awesome. Well now that I think of it, it's kinda like real life around here." He laughed a little. "I'd suggest that I could wake you up but I don't like being a scratching post."

Tigra: "I have no idea how I'd react if someone woke me - never had it happen before, so I wouldn't suggest trying." She sipped her water carefully. She was getting the hang of it now. "If you ever have to wake me, I suggest doing it from a distance."

Christopher: At that Chris scooted away very slowly. "Uhmm y-yeah sure...."

Tigra: She giggled, "Well, don't worry, I'm sure it won't happen." She put her bottle down and settled into the cushions a bit to get more comfortable, turning her attention to the tv.

Christopher: "Uh huh sure, that's what they all say." He took a big gulp of his coke. As he watched the old episodes play on the Tv. "Maybe try a little caffine?" He offered his coke to her.

Tigra: She shook her head, "I'm not sure it's a good idea... I have no idea what that'd do to me... Been on a diet consisting purely of meat and water for two years."

Christopher: Chris looked down at the coke can then back up at her. "Uhmm.... Little sip?"

Tigra: Her tail tapped on the sofa as a frown found its way onto her face, "I really don't think it's a good idea... might get sick or something... Maybe in a few weeks...." She wanted to try and ease herself back into a 'normal' diet. Fizzy drinks were not a good thing to start with.

Christopher: "Yeah better not I guess." He gave her a smile. "I'm gonna go make some popcorn, I've been eating too many chips lately." He got up and headed off towards the kitchen leaving the pop on the coffee table.

Tigra: Tigra frowned at the can sitting on the table. Dammit now she was tempted. She climbed over the sofa and crouched behind it. If she couldn't see it it wouldn't interest her. She wandered over to the window and sat down next to it instead.

Christopher: Chris came back in with his bag of popcorn. "Uhmm what are you doing way over there?"

Tigra: "Squirrel." She lied. Making her way back to the sofa, "Got distracted..." She climbed over the back of the sofa again and curled back up in her corner.

Christopher: "Oh uhmm okay." He sat back down and sipped at his coke while eating little bits of popcorn. "You coulda paused it. I've seen all of these like a hundred times, but you don't have to miss any of it."

Tigra: She shook her head, "No it's okay... Not sure I remember how anyway...." She smiled, "Been a while since I was near a tv or a dvd player..." She picked up some cooked chicken and sniffed at it.

Christopher: He popped a few more pieces of popcorn in his mouth. "Oh I'm sorry. Want me to show you?" He picked up the remote and held it up.

Tigra: "Eh, it'll come back to me... it's like everything else... few days ago, talking was hard. Now I can manage just fine." She smiled again, "I'll figure it out."

Christopher: "Okay that's good. Well if you need help with anything at all feel free to ask." He gave her a smile and then he looked away when he noticed how that could be dirty. You really are a dumbass! He was blushing slightly now.

Tigra: She smiled, it turned into a grin when she caught his scent. "I got a lot of offers for help already... either people are really nice here or help isn't what they're offering.... But I'm spoiled for choice!"

Christopher: "Lucky you. So far only person that's helped me out here was Cess." He dug into his popcorn feeling a little envious.

Tigra: "Awww.... but I'm sure you don't need the kind of help I do... you seem fine... normal... lucky." She crawled along the sofa and sat beside him.

Christopher: "Yeah till I fall and then accidentally destroy a cabinet. Not that I'm trying to compare your problems to mine. Sorry guess I'm just in a weird mood lately." He took a big drink of his coke and then coughed accidentally choking on some of it.

Tigra: She patted him on the back, forgetting her strength in her haste, "Careful there... you okay?"

Christopher: Chris rolled forward into the coffee table after she hit him on the back. "Ouch... oh great more splinters." He attempted to pick himself up and out of the wreckadge that was the coffee table. "I hate splinters."

Tigra: "Oh! I'm sorry!" She bent to help him, "I, er... I'm stronger than I look... Forgot...." She knew she was blushing under her fur.

Christopher: "Yeah uhmm me too now." He pulled off his now ripped up shirt and started pulling at the larger splinters. "Don't worry bout it much atleast I heal. The coffee table on the other hand. I think it's a goner. I'll take the blame and get a new one." He gave her a smile and then winced as he tugged at one that especially hurt for some reason.

Tigra: "Oh! But it was my fault!" She chewed her lip, "Um... I'd offer to help with the splinters but... might do more harm than good..." She extended her claws to show him why. "I'm so sorry...."

Christopher: "It's fine Tigra. Money isn't really something I usually have to worry about." He smiled and pulled a little black thing out of his pocket, he opened it and pulled out a pair of tweezers. He started pulling out all of the splinters and let the holes seal up after they were pulled out.

Tigra: "Yeah but... won't you get in trouble? It really was my fault...." Her tail tapped against the side of the sofa in worry, "I don't want someone else taking the blame for me... that's not fair..."

Christopher: "Nah I'll just say I tripped or something. It's fine Tigra." He kept pulling splinters out of his body while the spots from where they healed started to itch immensely. "I love this healing factor I just wish it wouldn't itch like crazy after I healed."

Tigra: "It itches?" She frowned, "Mine doesn't... you sure that's normal?" She watched the cuts heal up.

Christopher: "Hmm maybe I'm just not used to it? I don't know I guess I could have Hank take a look at me." He pulled out the last of the splinters and watched a few of the big ones heal up.

Tigra: She shrugged, "I don't know, maybe?" She frowned, "I really am sorry... I didn't mean to..."

Christopher: "It's fine. First time I met one of my friends here I ended up throwing him cuz I didn't know how my powers worked." He gave her a reassuring smile. "So back to the show?"

Tigra: "Wow... hope he was okay..." She looked at the tv, "Um... okay..."

Christopher: "Yeah he was fine." He put his shirt back on and sat on the couch. "Hmm you really do hit pretty hard. I'm all tingly with energy."

Tigra: "Yeah... I er... Well... Gotta be strong to live on your own... self defence is kinda important..." She curled up on the sofa again, wrappng her tail around her.

Christopher: "Hehe it's okay. I like it. Always feels good." He smiled and then rubbed his arms a little bit.

Tigra: "Well, that's good then..." she smiled and picked up the chicken again, deciding to try some. It had been a long time since she'd had fully cooked meat. She'd forgotten how dry it was. She took a gulp of water and put the chicken to one side.

Christopher: "Too dry? You should let me cook it for you next time. I can't promise it might not come out radioactive though." He smiled and laughed a little hoping she had cheered up a little.

Tigra: "I'm just not used to it not bleeding..." she shrugged, "Guess I'll stick to the raw stuff for now." She picked up one of the steaks she'd brought in, "Mmmm steak."

IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

Christopher: "Yeah she's a feral kinda like you. More like you than Kyle. She's pretty cool. Her and me get along really well. Now her boyfriend and me, we have issues. He seems to think it's cool to pick on the new guys."
LOL!
Tigra: She shook her head, "This is something that can only be sorted out between us... it's a pack instinct thing... or in my case, pride instinct..." she shrugged, "It'll work out... Kyle seemed surprised that I'm a fighter so maybe that means this Hepzibah isn't... that'll help."

Christopher: "I don't think she is. As far as I can tell she's kinda a motherly person. Really helpfull if you got problems really nice." He yawned slightly. "Man I didn't sleep well last night."
The motherly type? hehehe, a slightly insane, stripping, cussing, sexing cat with a bad temper and total disrespect for authority. I like it! :bounce
:hepz :kitty
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Svartfreja »

Pietro: Pietro eyed the decorations in the green house. What he really wanted was a cup of coffee and a lie down but he'd be damned if he was going back up to the house. If Rogue caught him trying to escape she'd probably hit him. That would hurt. He frowned and sat down on a chair.

Teagan: Teagan hung up the other end of a banner and waited for Rogue's approval for straightness and height. "I really can't believe she's leaving. Well, scratch that, I believe it, but I don't get it."

Pietro: Pietro looked up at Teagan, "Can't really stay here forever...." he told her, eyeing the banner.

Rogue: "She ain't goin' far... Just out ta tha city. Ah can get that." She put her hands on her hips and squinted her eyes as she looked at the banner. "That's good, Moon."

Pietro: "You know... Rachel doesn't seem the type to really appreciate this kind of surprise... or any kind of surprise for that matter..." He looked at Rogue, "Have you thought this through?"

Christopher: "Yeah I don't feel like gettin my brains fried or my next tatts fucked to hell cuz she didn't like this idea." Chris leaned up against one of the open spots on the wall.

Teagan: "Oh, please. She'll take it fine." Teagan dropped down the ladder and looked around. "Okay, so she's leaving to the city and we get to visit her whenever we want, right?"

Pietro: "Probably should call first..." Pietro held back a yawn. Yeah, coffee would be nice.

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow, "Of course Ah thought it through. An' if she don't like it, she don't like it, but she knows we care this way. An' it's a small gatherin'. She wouldn't want a huge one anyhow." She grinned at Chris, "Then tell her Ah forced ya here. An' yeah, Teagan. Call her first."

Rogue: She looked around and gave a smile and a nod, "Looks good. Ah'm gonna go get 'er. Y'all hide, alright?"

Christopher: "Uhmm yeah hide.... anyone got some green paint?" He looked around for something big enough for him to hide behind.

Teagan: Teagan considered hiding herself in multiple places but decided dismembered body parts was more of a surprise than needed. "She does realize we're trying to surprise a telepath, right?"

Pietro: Pietro was sure Rachel would be able to tell they were in there before they knew she was coming but nodded along with the others anyway.

Pietro: He shrugged at Teagan, "Humour her?"

Rogue: "Ah'm still here, y'all." Rogue rolled her eyes, "What, y'all cain't shield?" She shook her head and headed out of the greenhouse to find Rachel.

Pietro: Pietro shrugged again. He'd never had to shield. He thought too fast - made telepaths hate trying to read his mind. He got to his feet and looked for somewhere to hide.

Christopher: "I don't know how well shielding will work against the girl who taught me how to...." He sat down behind a larger plant.

Pietro: "Don't think the teacher has a factor on how good it is..." Pietro told Chris, "At least not the way it got explained to me...." He ducked behind one of the tables.

Rachel: Rachel closed up a box with a sigh. That was the last box to be packed, and there wasn't many more of her stuff to be moved into the apartment. Looking around the room, she shook her head. It looked weird without all of the stuff...

Rogue: Rogue landed outside of Rachel's door and leaned against the jamb, "C'mon, Firefly. Y'all deserve a break. Ah'll cook ya somethin'."

Teagan: "I love how she can't read my mind." She hid behind a series of potted plants and decided she would play dead. Well more than usual.

Kitty: "Hey guys! I got here as fast as I could!" Kitty levitated up through the greenhouse floor. "Rachel almost here ye.... guys?" she asked looked around.

Pietro: "Rogue just went to get her..." Pietro lifted his head above the table, smiling at Kitty.

Rachel: "Something good?" she grinned, adding, "Not that I'm implying that anything you cook is bad..."

Rogue: Rogue laughed and walked over to offer her a hand up, "Whatever y'all want, sugah. An' what y'all don't eat, Ah'll take ta Sam at work f'r lunch."

Rachel: "Sweet," Rachel grabbed her hand and followed her out of the room, "And, I guess awesome for Sam, too."

Rogue: "Ah'm sure he'll be real appreciative 'bout y'all gettin' full an' leavin' him somethin'." Rogue lead the way downstairs, "Hey, Ah wanna grab some fresh herbs from tha greenhouse real quick. Come an' help me?"

Kitty: "Ok, time to hide!" Kitty ducked behind a raised bed, grinning. Crouching, she peeked around the corner to keep her eye on door.

Rachel: "Yeah, sure, but I thought this was supposed to be a break. Didn't think I'd have to work for food," she stuck her tongue out.

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes and bumped her shoulder into Rachel's lightly. "All ya gotta do is stand there with ya hands out an' Ah'll put tha herbs in 'em. Ah don't want much. Won't take longer'n five minutes, give'r take." She pushed out the back door and lifted into the air, "Ah never did get'cha ta fly like Ah swore Ah would. But then... Lots o' lost time what with y'all bein' kidnapped an' Sam gettin' deathly ill an' such."

Teagan: Teagan fidgeted behind the potted plants and frowned. Sure, she couldn't get numb or dead legs from sitting in a crouched position for a long time... but she could lose patience.

Rachel: "Fine, I guess," Rachel gave a nudge back, then shrugged, "Still not a fan of heights, so it worked out well for me."

Rogue: "One day, gal. Ah swear it. Ah'll get'cha ta hover'r somethin'." She landed again and pushed open the door to the greenhouse, "Oh hey, Rae? One more thing..."

Pietro: And the door was open. Pietro got up, "Surprise!"

Kitty: "SURPRISE!!"

Christopher: "Yup surprise." Don't fry!

Teagan: Teagan barreled throught he potted plants and shouted "SURPRISE! Hrruaaargh!"

Rachel: "Oh..." Rachel looked around the greenhouse, back to Rogue, then back into the greenhouse. A smirk eventually made it's way to her face, "This isn't for me, right?"

Kitty: Kitty lept over from her hiding place, laughing. "Who else?"

Pietro: Pietro moved out from behind the table, "Couldn't let you leave without saying goodbye."

Teagan: "Our favorite little Red Head!" She hugged Rachel and pulled at her hair a bit, in a teasing manner. "Even if you do change it all the time."

Rogue: Rogue gave Rachel a shit-eating grin, "'Course it's f'r y'all, darlin'!"

Rachel: Rachel returned the hug, "Thanks, but you guys really didn't have to..."

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow, "I beg to differ." He pointed at Rogue.

Teagan: "Well, we didn't have to but we did, so suck it up." Teagan reached behind the plants and pulled out a box with a bow on it. The box was clearly a toaster. "I got you something!" She smirked.

Teagan: "A house warming gift! You can now make duel with your arch-nemesis each morning!"

Christopher: "Yeah I remember something about a southern ass woopin if we didn't show up."

Kitty: "We didn't do it because we had to," Kitty grinned.

Pietro: "I would have come anyway... but after coffee..." Pietro gave her a shrug, then grinned.

Rachel: "Really? That wasn't the impression I got," she glanced at the guys, then took the box and unwrapped it, "Oh, joy. Just what I need. Something to burn the new place down..."

Teagan: "Just a reminder that everyone has a weakness. Yours is toast." She smiled at her friend. Wow... is that sadness? Jeez. Way to get attached Tea...

Rogue: Rogue blinked at the present, "Well, let's hope this one don't try an' kill ya..."

Pietro: Pietro had the distinct feeling he was missing something here, "Maybe I should have Emma write you instructions?"

Rachel: "Yeah, I could go without a concussion," Rachel grinned, then glanced back at Rogue, "So, speaking of kitchen appliances, what about my food?"

Rogue: Rogue nodded her head to the corner where there was a table set up with various sandwiches, snacks, drinks, and cake. "Help y'rself, sugah."

Rachel: "Awesome," she moved to grab some snacks, still grinning, "With all this, you'd think I was moving, like, across the country or something."

Kitty: "Come on!" Kitty nudged Rachel towards the table faster. "I'll pour, what's everybody having?" She started uncapping the sodas.

Pietro: "Something with caffeine in it." Pietro replied, taking a seat again, "Thanks...." he added.

Rachel: "Yeah, I second that."

Kitty: "Coming right up!" Kitty scooped ice into the plastic cups and grabbed the Coca-Cola. There were still fizzing when she handed them over. "How about you Rogue?"

Rogue: "Dr Pepper, sugah." She looped her arm through Rachel's, "Hey, all mah best friend's stuck 'round tha mansion. This is a big deal f'r me, 'kay?"

Pietro: Pietro smiled at Kitty and sipped the drink. Not as good as coffee but it'd do.

Kitty: She picked up a different bottle and poured for Rogue. Handing her drink to her, she turnd to Teagan. "Um.. Teagan - you drink? I mean - do you... would you like a drink?"

Teagan: Teagan drank water and shrugged. "If no one's gonna say it, I will..." She raised her cup and held it high over her head. "To Rachel. A truer friend cannot be found. To a true X-Man, a true-blue best buddy, and to many fond memories of early mornings with her crabby attitude and horrible bed-head!"

Pietro: Pietro laughed and raised his drink too.

Kitty: "To Rachel!" Kitty tried to get her embarassed blush under control and raised her Sprite up.

Rachel: "I'm going to be about twenty minutes away. It's not that big of a deal." Rachel took the cup with a thanks and rolled her eyes at the toast but raised her drink, "Oh, thanks. I'm so glad my bed-head is what you'll remember about me."

Pietro: "I'll be remembering kicking your ass at every computer game you taught me to play." He gave her a grin.

Rachel: "Hey, I so won before you got the hang of it..."

Rogue: Rogue laughed and shook her head, "But ya cain't say ya ain't a little pleased that we think it's a big enough deal ta surprise ya, right?"

Pietro: "And after I got the hang of it you resorted to cheating with icecream." Pietro reminded her, "Which is just childish." he took another sip of his drink.

Kitty: Kitty watched the banter. "The thing that will stick out in my mind is watching you pierce Chris's tongue!" She shivered at the memory a moment, then eyed the cake longingly.

Teagan: "I think helping rescue me is going to stand out as one of my favorite memories. That and the training to block out the dead voices. Wow, that sounds crazy when you say it aloud. You must think I'm nuts!"

Rachel: "I have no idea what you're talking about," she shot Pietro an innocent look, then grinned at Kitty and poked her tongue out to show her own piercing, "Yeah, guess we both got something we didn't expect out of that.."

Pietro: "The thought had crossed my mind, more than once..." Pietro shot Teagan a grin. He laughed at Rachel's response, "Yeah, of course you don't."

Rachel: "Not any more insane than anyone else here," she shrugged and glanced over at Rogue, "And, yeah, a party to boost my ego is just what I need."

Kitty: "Well, let's give you a sugar rush to go with your ego boost," Kitty answered, taking the knife and cutting the cake. "Hand me a plate, please?"

Rachel: Rachel reached for a plate and gave it to Kitty, "Oh, cool. Cake. If I would've known people would feed me for moving, I would've done it a while ago..."

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Ah feed ya anyway."

Rachel: "Well, not often enough. Every time I saw Remy, he told me I was skin and bones," she rolled her eyes.

Kitty: "Maybe you can bribe Rogue to go over to your new place and cook for you there." Kitty put the cake on the plate and handed it back.

Rogue: "Aww, Remy's just sayin't that 'cause it's what Tante'd say if she saw ya."

Pietro: "Oh there's a thought, if you're not too far away from where I live, I could probably convince Emma to bring you food too - she really likes cooking."

Kitty: "See? You got two people willing to cook. At least we know you and Josh won't starve to death," she joked cutting more cake and handing it out.

Pietro: Pietro accepted his slice of cake with a smile and set his drink to one side so he could eat it.

Rachel: Rachel took the plate back and grinned, "Yeah, I like those ideas. Sounds much better than the places Josh and I would have on speed dial."

Pietro: "Yeah if you mean fast food I'm afraid Emma would consider that worse than starving. She doesn't count it as real food...." He gave Rachel a grin.

rachel: "Well, take out and pizza," she shrugged, "I guess I could live off peanut butter and jelly for the rest of my life, if I had to..."

Kitty: "If someone brought you some bread?" Kitty teased, licking some frosting off her fingers.

Pietro: Pietro laughed and shook his head, "Wow, seriously don't tell Emma that." He decided to try some cake.

rachel: Rachel snickered, "I'm sure Josh has to at least be good for grocery shopping."

Kitty: "And lifting heavy things and killing spiders..." Kitty nodded, eating a piece of cake thoughtfully going through her own personal list of 'must haves' in a significant others mentally.

Pietro: "You don't have to kill them, you know." Pietro put in, "Not their fault the wandered into the wrong house."

rachel: "Yeah, but squashing them involves less work."

Pietro: "Not if they're on the ceiling..." then he realised who he was talking to, "Oh yeah... teke..."

Kitty: "They wander into my house, it's the last mistake they will ever make." Kitty answered. "I have a step ladder and a fly swatter and I'm not afraid to use either one!"

Pietro: "Emma was rather fond of the vacuum cleaner... but I retrained her." Pietro nodded proudly, "She doesn't kill them anymore."

rachel: Rachel smirked, taking a bite of cake, "Fire's fun but only if you get just the spider..."

Pietro: "That's just cruel!" Pietro cried, "Poor spiders..." he shook his head.

Kitty: Kitty turned to Rachel. "Oh! Have you ever taken an hairspray can and a lighter??" Her eyes lit up a little. "Like a bug flamethrower!"

Pietro: "Evil." Pietro muttered.

rachel: "I've been tempted..."

Rogue: "Sam kills tha spiders f'r me. They're nasty," she shuddered.

Pietro: "I'm sure they think the same about people - especially the ones hitting them with fly swatters and setting them on fire."

Kitty: "Then you'd think they'd spread the word 'Stay outta that house!'" Kitty laughed, reaching for her Sprite. "The girl who lives there is crazy!"

Pietro: "They can't spread they word if they've been flattened or burnt to a crisp." Pietro reminded her, "Poor things."

rachel: "It sends a message to the rest," Rachel took another bite of cake.

Kitty: "One or two escaped with a limp," she nodded in agreement with Rachel.

Pietro: Pietro shook his head, "Evil," he said again, "And you seemed like such a nice girl." He looked at Kitty, "I'd expect it of Rachel, but not you."

Kitty: "I am a nice girl... unless you happen to be a spider!" she teased back.

rachel: "Glad to know I have a reputation for being evil."

Pietro: Pietro shot them both a grin.

Rogue: Rogue snickered and took a slice of cake for herself. "Darlin', ya shoulda known that a long time ago."

rachel: "I had some idea," she shrugged, "Guess you guys are stuck with Bobby for evilness after I leave."

Pietro: "And Darren," Pietro reminded her, picking up his coke again and putting the cake to one side.

Rogue: "Bobby ain't evil."

Rogue: She grinned, "Not if ya know how ta work tha puppy dog eyes."

Pietro: "Yeah some how I don't think that'd save me," Pietro said after taking a sip, "And if it did I'd be worried."

rachel: Rachel laughed, "I'm not sure I'd be surprised if it did work..."

Rogue: Rogue laughed, also, "Nah, Bobby's a big softie. Especially f'r tha weak ones like yaself, Pietro."

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow, "Weak ones?"

Rogue: Rogue just gave him a shit eating grin in return.

Kitty: Kitty snorted her Sprite out her nose, laughing and coughing into a napkin.

rachel: Rachel continued to snicker, taking a bite of cake to cover having to reply.

Pietro: "I feel like I should be offended." He looked over at Kitty, "For that, I'm not helping you."

Rogue: "Nah, don't be offended by tha truth, sugah," Rogue was having trouble not laughing.

Kitty: It took several seconds to get her coughing and gigglig under control. "Help me with what?"

rachel: "Anything," she answered.

Pietro: "I don't have to come here to be insulted, you know - I can get that at home from Sophie." Speaking of, he was supposed to call and say he'd arrived at the school safely. Whoops. "Er... actually, one minute..." He pulled his phone out of his pocket and stepped outside.

Rogue: Rogue frowned, "Don't leave," she called after him, "or Ah'll hafta open a can o' Southern whoop-ass on ya!"

rachel: "At least I don't have to worry about that threat anymore," Rachel grinned.

Kitty: Kitty was still wracking her brain trying to figure out what Peitro was supposed to help her with.

Rogue: "Bullshit ya don't, gal. Ah can get ta ya house in record time if Ah fly. Five, ten minutes, tops."

rachel: "Yeah, but that gives me time to hide. It's harder when I have about five seconds."

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "True enough. But ya gonna hafta make Josh hide with ya. He's easier ta break than y'all are."

rachel: "Yeah, no comment about that," she smirked.

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Now that part, Ah ain't gonna miss."

Pietro: Pietro rolled his eyes as Emma ranted in his ear about 'thought you'd been in an accident' and 'how could you forget?' and 'what do you mean party?' He shook his head, and reassurred her again that he was fine and being fed by someone almost as militant about it as she was before hanging up and stepping back into the greenhouse, stuffing his phone back into his pocket.

Kitty: Kitty finally got herself back under control as Pietro came back in. "But you have to promise to come back and visit us from time to time," she said to Rachel.

Rogue: "She's gonna do that anyway. She's gotta help me with tha weddin'."

Pietro: Pietro went to sit down again and picked up his cake.

rachel: "If you wanna see me that badly, you can come get a tattoo," Rachel grinned, "And yeah, wedding stuff... even though I don't see how I'm helpful with it since I didn't even plan my own wedding."

Pietro: "Yeah, no offence, but Rachel would be the last person I went to for anything that involved planning ahead." He grinned.

Kitty: She laughed again and ate another bite of cake.

Rogue: "Ya just make f'r good company. Y'all know Ah'm gonna do whatever Ah wanna do anyway, so you just get ta smile an' nod an' spend more time with me."

Pietro: "You can hire people for that, you know." Pietro said, managing to keep a straight face.

Rogue: "Hire people ta pretend ta be mah best friend?"

rachel: "Yeah, I don't think hired help would be half as amusing as me."

Pietro: He nodded, "Sure - I know plenty of people that do. It's kind of fun winding them up when they show up at three different parties with three different best friends."

Rogue: Rogue made a face, "But... Ah'd rather just have mah real best friend..."

Pietro: "Oh yeah, that's preferable but I'm just saying... you have options." He grinned.

Rogue: "Ah do. Bobby, Remy, Sam, an' Rae," she gave him a cheeky grin.

rachel: "I'm just the best choice next to Sam," she commented after finishing off her cake.

Kitty: "Why's that?"

Rogue: "Well... Remy's busy with Johnny an' work a lot... Bobby whines unless it's a cake tastin'... An' Sam... Well he just don't do that kind o' stuff. But he'd do it if Ah really wanted," she smiled softly.

Rogue: "'Cause Rae's got a big ego, that's why."

rachel: "'Cause I said so, and it's my party, so I'm right..." Rachel grinned, "That, too."

Pietro: Pietro laughed, "I like Rachel's reason. That's a good reason."

Kitty: Kitty hummed a few lines of "It's My Party" with a grin.

Rogue: Rogue grinned and started singing it softly as she danced a bit.

rachel: She shook her head, going for another cup of soda, "I'm gonna miss this place, and you all can come visit too. Don't think anyone's seen the place but Neena."

Pietro: Pietro felt like the party was missing something. This was likely because he'd spent the last couple of weeks living in a house with some very crazy people - one of whom he was almost certain was a pyromaniac. But it could also be that the party was missing something. Maybe music. Or alcohol.

Pietro: "If you want care packages from Emma hand over your address and I'm sure you'll be burried by food soon enough."

Rogue: Rogue put her hands on her hips and mock-glared, "Are ya sayin' that mah food ain't good 'nough f'r her?"

rachel: "Oh, I'll take both. I like all food."

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow, "I'm not sure how you got there from that.... Emma likes to cook, figured I should at least offer."

Kitty: "Someone can cook for me," Kitty intervened with comical big brown puppy dog eyes. "I'm a thousand miles away from a home cooked meal."

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes, "Y'all need ta lighten up, Pietro. Ah was teasin'." She grinned at Kitty, "Sugah, Ah practically live in tha kitchen when Ah ain't lovin' on Sam."

Pietro: "Never can tell with you." Pietro grinned at Rogue, "Although, speaking of home cooked meals, I was thinking I'd leave an open invitation for people to visit the house to give the staff something to do now... They're hideously bored.... I'm getting paranoid now that I can't keep an eye on them."

Rogue: "So fire 'em?"

Pietro: "Can't." Pietro frowned, "Dad's will gave them a job for life..." he shrugged, "I don't mind though, they're nice people and I can afford it."

Rogue: Rogue blinked, "Dad's will? Did y'all's daddy die?"

Kitty: "Wow! I want job security like that!" Kitty laughed, eye big again.

Pietro: "Yeah... and my mom, about a week ago..." He frowned, "It's fine..." he added quickly because he didn't want to talk about it or ruin the party.

Kitty: "A week ago? Oh... I'm sorry," Kitty said, suddenly subdued getting very interested in her cake again.

Rogue: "Oh... Ah'm so sorry. Ah know how hard that is." She gave his upper arm a gentle rub, not wanting to risk hugging. "Hey, cake's good f'r healin' wounds. Have a slice."

Pietro: "I'm fine, really..." He told them, "Didn't properly know either of them...." He didn't refuse more cake though. Cake was always welcome.

rachel: "I'll give you my parents."

Pietro: Pietro laughed, "Oh no thanks, one lot of drama is plenty for a lifetime."

Rogue: "Ah'd give ya mine, but Ah hafta share Bobby's since mine're both gone, too. An' Ah'm not too sure how keen he'd be on me offerin' up his parents like that. Or... At least his mom," she grinned.

Pietro: "It's fine, really..." Pietro managed not to roll his eyes, "Dealt with it already.... and it's Rachel's party."

rachel: "It's all good," she shrugged, "I don't really need a party anyway. It is nice though."

Jules: The doors to the Greenhouse swung open and Julie zipped in. Her hair was tied into a pony tail with a rainbow hair band and she was wearing a blue blouse with khaki pants. "What's going on here? Party? Who's birthday? Oh, hey Rachel!"

Pietro: "Hey Julie!" Pietro smiled at her.

Rogue: "Hey, Jules. Nah, it's Rae's goin' away party."

Jules: "What?!" Julie's face instantly changed from happy to terribly distressed. Tears began to swell in her eyes and she clenched at her breath. "You're... going?" She squeaked. "Oh my GOD, it's not my fault is it?"

rachel: "Hey," Rachel greeted, then blinked at the mood change, "Uh, no. I've been planning on it for a while..."

Pietro: Pietro blinked at Julie and reached to pat her on the shoulder.

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow, "Well, that's what happens when people graduate usually... An' she's been graduated f'r a year already. Only reason Ah ain't gone yet is 'cause Ah'm waitin' on Sam ta finish. Part o' life, darlin'. An' she's only movin' ta tha city."

Jules: "Whaaat!? People leave?" Julie felt even worse now. She felt like it was all her fault. "I'm sorry to whoever's car I peed on, I really didn't mean to!" She looked to Rachel. Then she hugged Rachel. "I hope you have fun wherever you go and I will remember you as the most awesomest girl I ever almost stole money from, ever."

Rogue: Rogue made a face, "Y'all peed on a car? Gal that's disgustin'."

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow, "You peed on a car?... What the hell happened while I was away?"

Rogue: "Ah also swear ta Gawd, if it was mine, y'all're gonna get a good dose o' what Ah'm like when mah temper flares."

rachel: "Yeah, I had to wait until Josh finished, then we got a sweet apartment from Ben. It worked out," she shrugged, then blinked again at the hug. "And, like Rogue said, I'll be in the city and still working at the tattoo shop..."

Rogue: "Sam's promised we can travel f'r a couple years'r so after he graduates. Try an' help me get tha urge ta run outta mah system."

Pietro: "That sounds good," Pietro smiled at Rogue, "I know all about the urge to run." He rolled his eyes, "It's a lot easier to settle when you're happy."

Jules: "I was drunk, it happens!" Julie shrugged. "Oh well, traveling is fun! But don't go far!" She wagged her finger at Rogue. "You're a good friend, and I like telling you my problems. You're like my life coach."

Pietro: Pietro eyed Julie, wondering just how drunk she had to be for that to seem like a good idea.

rachel: "Yeah, life coaching is something she's good at," Rachel smiled

Kitty: Kitty ate her cake, wondering how much a cover for her mustang would cost.

Jules: Julie was about to say something when she saw it. It was beautiful. To describe it, from Julie's perspective, would take at least a short novel in length, so to summarize, she saw the best looking cake she'd ever seen.

Jules: The soft, supple, moist, sugary goodness of the creme, placed and spread on the cake like.... frosting ecstasy. She felt herself melt a bit and her mouth begin to water. "Caaaake." She got a plate and got a nice slice (and a half) onto her plate. "Caaaaaaake." She whispered. She sat down and started eating, slowly, meticiously.

Pietro: Pietro watched Julie with a slightly bemused expression. Cake zombie....

Kitty: "She likes cake..." Kitty watched Julie courting the cake with a half amused, half worried expression.

Jules: Julie licked her fork with great lust and passion. "Mmmmmmm"

rachel: "I noticed," Rachel nodded.

Pietro: "Think I'm glad I wasn't between her and the cake..."

Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Christopher: Chris pulled his car keys out of his pocket and twirled them around his finger as he walked towards Cessily's room. Oh yeah so glad mom sent me my corvette! He stopped when he got to her door and put the keys away in his pocket. He knocked on the door gently and awaited her answer.

Cessily: "Coming," Cessily bounded over to the door and opened it. "Hey, Chris! Come on in." She gave him a grin and pressed a kiss to his cheek, then headed back into her room. A packed travelling bag leaned against the side of her bed. "Don't mind the mess; I'm gathering the stuff I wanna take along to my family."

Christopher: "It's okay. I might like the mess I mean look what it lead to last time I showed up at your door." He smiled and gave her a small kiss back. "Just came to give you an offer and let you know about a little gift for you."

Cessily: "I get another gift;" Cessily asked, bouncing a little while she still had that grin on her face. "Oh my, you're starting to make me feel spoiled."

Christopher: "Yeah, I'm good at that." He smiled, glad to see she was happy. "So up for a little joy ride maybe a lil fun?" He pulled the keys outa his pocket. "It's not your gift but I did offer you a ride when I got my car up here."

Cessily: "Oh right, I remember you did," Cessily replied. "So you got your car then. And of course I'm still up for a joy ride." She gave a nod and turned to grab her jacket and a hat. "Well, I'm ready when you are." She flashed Chris a grin and put on both hat and jacket.

Christopher: Chris watched her put on her jacket and hat. "Been ready all day babe." He gave her a big smile. "So curious about the other gift?" He walked out of her room and headed off towards the garage where his car awaited.

Cessily: Cessily put her arm around Chris's waist and sauntered down the hallway with him. "You don't have to get me gifts all the time," she told him, a gentle smile on her lips. "Of course, I'll neither complain, nor hold you back from giving me something nice."

Christopher: "Yeah I know." He put his arm across her shoulders as the two of them walked towards the garage. "It's more of a gift to me though, sort of an invitation for you."

Cessily: Cessily raised her eyebrows as she gave Chris a look. "Well, now I'm really curious." When they walked through the door to the garage, a grin appeared on her face as she spotted the new car inside. "Oh wow, that's lovely."

Christopher: "Thanks, it's my baby. Only thing other than my fish that kept my mind off my dad being an ass." He walked her over to the car and unlocked it, as well as opened the door for her. "He calls it my fiberglass death trap. But I don't think this thing has the power to take me out anymore." He gave her a smile.

Cessily: Cessily sat in the car and leaned back in the seat. "Oh, comfortable," she said, looking around the interior. "I really like it." Chuckling, she added: "And maybe it wouldn't hurt us, but I'd still advice against crashing it. It would be a shame for the pretty car. And other drivers on the road, possibly..."

Christopher: "Yeah definitely wouldn't want to ruin all the work put into it. So where do you wanna go?" He walked around to his side and climbed into the car.

Cessily: Cessily thought about that for a moment. "We could drive along the coast," she suggested. "It's a lovely road and very scenic. Oh, you think we should stop by a store to get some snacks?"

Christopher: "Uhmm sure." He leaned over and kissed her neck. "Sounds perfect too me. And maybe after you can convince me to let you drive back." Chris gave her a sly smirk and turned the key in the ignition causing the engine to roar into life.

Cessily: Cessily returned the smirk. "Maybe I'm happy with having a chauffeur," she replied, lounging back in her seat. "However, if you ask nicely, I can show you how well I drive a stick."

Christopher: "Well I hope I'm a bit more than a chauffeur to you but I like driving so I'm fine with it. Hmm and how would I ask nicely?" He gave her a smirk and drove the car out of the garage.

Cessily: Cessily rolled down the window when they drove out of the garage. "Use your imagination," she said, kicking off her shoes to put her bare feet up on the dashboard. "I'm not hard to please."

Christopher: "Yeah, but atleast you know what you want." He gave her a coy wink and sped off out of the grounds.

Cessily: Cessily smiled at Chris and pulled her camera out of the pocket of her jacket. "And you don't know what you want," she asked, giving a brief laugh, then raised the camera to take a quick picture of him behind the wheel.

Christopher: "Well not always, But usually I do when I'm around you." He tried to hide his face when she took the picture, but he couldn't cuz he was driving. "Ah hey I look like shit."

Cessily: "Aww no, you don't," Cessily said. "You look great." She chuckled and playfully nudged Chris' shoulder. "You should believe me when I say that. I have an eye for photogenic scenes and people."

Christopher: "If you say so." He drove down along the road a nice constant speed the wind blowing in through the rolled down windows. "I still think I look bad. I mean bed head semi dirty clothes. Bleh. I know I shoulda taken that shower like alex suggested."

Cessily: "If you wouldn't mind the undoubtedly chilly water, we could hop into the ocean later," Cessily suggested, turning towards the open window to take a picture of the scenery passing by. "We'll drive past some nice beaches in a bit."

Christopher: "Uhmm sure I'm fine with the ocean. I don't know how well I'll do with the cold though. I can't wait to fly down to Australia." He pressed down on the gas a little and the car lurched forward going a bit faster.

Cessily: "Don't worry, we can keep each warm," Cessily said, a grin appearing on her face.

Christopher: He smiled a coy smile and reached one arm down to her leg. "How do you suggest we do that?"

Cessily: "Well, I've heard that a good way to generate some heat is by using a lot of friction." Cessily smiled suggestively, raising her leg as Chris' hand stroked down her thigh.

Christopher: "Hmm that sounds like a plan." He slowly ran his hand up and down her leg getting closer to her groin with each pass.

Cessily: "Better keep your eyes on the road, or you won't have fun with you shiny car much longer," Cessily said with a laugh. She pulled her legs up on the seat and leaned over to Chris' side, putting an arm around his neck as she started nibbling his jaw.

Christopher: Chris let out a small gasp when he felt her teeth against his jaw but kept his eyes on the road. "Yeah, it's a little hard with a smoking hot girl cuddled up next to me picking on my weaknesses." He turned his head and gave her a wink for a quick second.

Cessily: "Hey, a good driver is not supposed to let himself get distracted," Cessily replied, showing Chris a grin, before she went right back to nipping on his earlobe. "You can always pull over if you don't feel up to the task."

Christopher: "Lemme know when you see a nice spot to pull over at." Chris moved his neck to let her get better acess to it.

Cessily: "I'll try," Cessily replied, taking a short break from nibbling on Chris. "Even though I'm slightly preoccupied right now." Having said that, she turned her attention to Chris' neck, kissing and licking her way across his skin.

Christopher: "Mmm yeah I can tell." The car slowed as he found a nice little spot and pulled off the road behind a few trees. "I guess this will work lil miss distract the driver while he's driving his beautiful vintage corvette. Now for the real fun?"

[Edited on 14-5-10 by Starfish]
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by JackSkulls »

Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Svartfreja »

Christopher: Chris adjusted a few straps for his air tank and then let some air out into the BCD so it would float and chucked it into the water. Once it floated back up to the surface he started to strap on his flippers and his mask. "God I love having a big pool to test my gear out in before a trip." He jumped into the water and started to put everything on to make sure it all still fit right.

Christopher: Once it was all attached he let out some air and slowly drifted down to the bottom, breathing easily through the regulator. Hehe even in a pool this is amazing.

Tigra: Tigra sneaked down to the pool, contrary to what was probably the stereotype, this kitty loved to swim. She wrinkled her nose a little at the smell of clorine, washing out her senses. Once she got used to it, she put her towel down and crept on all fours to the edge of the pool, peering into the water. There was someone in there. She pawed at the surface to get their attention.

Christopher: Chris didn't notice Tigra in the least. He was too busy making sure all of his systems were working well and that they wouldn't give out for any reason. As he went through a mental check list he pulled up his gauges and checked to make sure that he had ample air and that everything was reading right. Then he ran his hand down to his leg where his dive knife was strapped and made sure he could remove it easily underwater.

Christopher: He adjusted it when he noticed it was a bit too far outa reach. When he got it to where he wanted it he replaced the sharp blade, that happened to have a blunt tip meant for unscrewing things and prying at things.

Tigra: Hmmm not working.... Tigra frowned. Oh well she'd tried. She stood up, walked to the diving board and dived in - something she was suprisingly good at. She skimmed the bottom of the pool, changing direction she turned and waved at Chris, grinning at him and blowing out a stream of bubbles in the process before she pushed off back to the surface.

Christopher: Chris stared over in amazement as he saw the naked Tigra blast past him in the water, making him cough out his regulator and almost gag when he noticed it wasn't still in his mouth. As a rush of bubbles rose to the surface from him fumbling with it he filled up the air in his BCD again and rose to the surface to see what was going on. As he surfaced he couldn't help but notice her body infront of him and his face began to get very hot.

Christopher: He came up outa the water and spat the regulator out. "H-hi there. I uhmm didn't expect any uhh c-company."

Tigra: "I tried to get your attention before I jumped in..." She told him, swimming backwards to the side of the pool, "But I guess you didn't hear or see me.... sorry if I startled you." She ducked her head under water again for a moment to brush her hair out of her face before she popped back up again.

Christopher: "It's uhmm fine." He could feel how hot his face was now that it was out of the water and he hoped she wouldn't notice him blushing. "Yeah it's hard to hear anything down there with my regulator and the pool filter going."

Tigra: "Oh well now you know I'm here..." she smiled. She had noticed the blush and she could guess why he was blushing but it probably wasn't fair to point it out. "I'm gonna jump in again. That was fun!" She levered herself out of the pool and hurried back to the diving board.

Christopher: "Uhmm okay." He swam a little bit away from where he was so she wouldn't land on him accidentally, the whole time his eyes not leaving her body. "K-know any tricks?"

Tigra: "Tricks?" She paused on the end of the diving board, "Oh sure!" She jumped up to the next one, forgoing the ladder. A couple of bounces later, she left the diving board, twisting in the air in a sommersault before hitting the water with hardly a splash. She resurfaced, "How was that?"

Christopher: His eyes didn't leave her body till she met the water. When she resurfaced he shook his head a little to get back to his senses. "Pretty awesome. I can't do any of that stuff. But then again I perfer being under the water than over it."

Tigra: "I love the water. Swimming is fun!" She grinned and dived under the water again, pushing herself to the bottom then back up again. "I used to be on the swimteam before-.... when I was in highschool..." she bit her lip. Careful. Don't wanna let too much slip. "I liked that."

Christopher: "Oh cool. I never went to a real school. But I've always loved swimming and scuba diving. I'm actually testing out my stuff before I leave for Australia to go diving." He pulled his mask of his face and set it on the side of the pool.

Tigra: "Oh I draw the line at snorkling... I don't know if I'd like being much deeper under water than you can get with those things..." She ran a hand through her hair. At least she didn't smell like honey anymore. "School was fun... well most of the time... when I wasn't getting hassaled by idiots. But that's what you get for being smarter than them..." she rolled her eyes, "Jealousy is a terrible thing."

Christopher: "Yeah. Have you ever tried it? It's really fun! I can teach you how all the stuff works if you want." His blush faded a little as he started to get his mind off of her naked body.

Tigra: She blinked, "Uh... I don't know.... something about all that water between me and air makes me uncomfortable..." She chewed her lip, "And I'm not sure I'd make much progress either - you need to wear flippers right?" She turned upside down and stuck her feet out of the water, flexing her toes to make her claws extend to emphasise the point. She resurfaced again, "Claws aren't shoe friendly."

Christopher: "You can hold onto one of the straps of my BCD" He held up one of the straps. "And you can breathe through the spare regulater right here." He held it up. "And if you really get into it they do make toeless flippers. I've seen a few here and there."

Tigra: She looked at the equipment then at Chris, "Er... I don't know....." if not for the water, her tail would have been going like crazy but the water meant it was making slow progress from one side to the other. "I wouldn't even know how..." she frowned.

Christopher: Chris smiled to reassure her. "It's easy I promise. The hardest thing is the hand signs." He grabbed his regulater and held it near his mouth. "All you do is take this part and stick it in your mouth. Then you start breathing easy as that!"

Tigra: She ran a tongue over her fangs, "Er... you sure it's that simple?" The idea of sticking something with pressurrised air inside in her mouth bothered her. "Don't have to do anything else?"

Christopher: "Nope I have some pretty new equipment so it all works really well. When your mouth is on it it opens up and just lets you breathe like normal. And you can just hold on right here and I'll take you for a little swim around the pool. That simple. You can get used to it above water if you want to, it makes it a little easier than just trying to do it underwater straight out."

Christopher: He had totally forgotten that she was naked by now and his blush had subsided.

Tigra: "Uh... okay?" She was still a little unsure about it but if she didn't like it she could always just take it out again.

Christopher: "It's safe I promise I've done hundreds of dives and I'm still here now. Plus we won't be very deep so if you don't like it you can just swim back up to the surface." He smiled and offered her the spare regulater.

Tigra: Her ears swivelled in all directions, working in her anxiety in place of her tail. She took the regulator and looked at it for a moment, checking she had it the right way then put it in her mouth. She blinked. Felt weird.

Christopher: "Crazy stuff aint it. Just breathe normally trust me." He smiled again and then shoved his in his mouth and started breathing to show her that it worked. "Want me to teach you the signs now or do you wanna get used to the breathing some more?"

Tigra: She shrugged, she wasn't sure she could concentrate long enough to learn signs but her mouth was busy getting used to breathing.

Christopher: "Okay all you really need to know is, go up." He pointed up. "And out of air." He moved his hand across his throat. "But we'll be more than fine my tank is still full so we have atleast two or three hours of air even divided between us. And I'll keep my eyes on the gauges. Other than that just point to where you wanna go."

Tigra: She nodded, sticking her face in the water and watching her feet.

Christopher: Chris put his mask on, then put the regulater in his mouth and then went under completely submerging them both. He looked over at her and gave her a thumbs up. He waited for her to grab onto the strap so he could take her on a little trip.

Tigra: She reached and grabbed the strap, it was a strange sensation to be able to breathe underwater.

Christopher: He looked over at her to make sure she was doing fine and once again noticed that she wasn't wearing a bathing suit. The blood rushed to his cheeks making him blush more and he turned his head quickly so that he wouldn't just stare at her uncovered breasts. Chris slowly went around the shallow end of the pool so that she could get used to it and then ventured farther towards the deep end.

Tigra: Tigra followed him around the pool, slowly getting used to breathing through the regulator. But eventually, the clorine in the water started to get to her eyes so she tapped him and pointed to the surface.

Christopher: Chris felt her tap and looked over seeing her motioning to the top and caught another glimpse of her body making himself blush more. He led them to the top and set it so he would just float there. "S-s-so h-how'd you uhmm l-like it?"

Tigra: Tigra worked her jaw a little and ran her tongue over her teeth before she replied, "It wasn't as bad as I was expecting..." She cocked her head on one side, "You okay?"

Christopher: "Uhmm y-yeah I'm fine. Sorry I don't have and extra mask for you." He pulled his off and dipped it in the water clearing the fog off the inside of it. His face was still hot and pressumably red.

Tigra: "That's okay... it's the clorine really..." she smiled at him, "And are you sure you're okay?" He was blushing again. She tried not to grin.

Christopher: "Yeah clorine can be a bitch sometimes. Yeah I'm okay just having a few issues here and there, nothing to be concerned about." Like fighting off the urge to take this off and have a little pool time fun!

Tigra: "Okay...." she grinned, splashed some water at him then swam away to the other side of the pool, levering herself out and sitting on the side. She crossed her legs and let her feet hang into the water.

Christopher: The water hit his face cooling him off a little. "Hey get back here." He unstrapped the BCD and let it float away from him as he swam towards her.

Tigra: She grinned at him wringing her hair out and pulling it over her right shoulder then put her hands either side of her and leaned forwards. "I'm not going anywhere..." She told him, her tail curling around beside her, the tip tapping against the side of the pool and flicking at the water a little.

Christopher: WOAH! Is she flirting with me? He splashed some water up at her. "So uhmm what's with the uhmm o'natur'al look?" He blushed a little more.

Tigra: "I don't own a swimsuit.... they're not really fur friendly...." she smiled at him, "They tend to fall off if you dive in... so I figured I'd just not bother putting one on in the first place.... hope it's not a problem...."

Christopher: "N-not at all." He admired her body trying to make it look like he wasn't looking at her. "I'll uhmm take your word on them falling off."

Tigra: "You sure it's okay? If you're uncomfortable I can go and get my towel....?" She looked over at the chair she'd left it on.

Christopher: Soooooo not uncomfortable. Just don't wanna come off like a perv. "It's fine Tigra. It's all good." He swam over to the adjacent edge and propped himself up on his elbows.

Tigra: She smiled, "Good." She leaned back on her hands and looked up at the ceiling, "If I'm honest... I kinda hate wearing any clothes at all..." she sighed, "But society frowns on that nakedness thing... even though I don't think I'm technically naked right now..." she lifted her head, looking at her fur.

Christopher: "Yeah I can see the whole good and bad of clothing though." Well you've did it with a girl made of metal ya think you should try your luck with a fur covered girl? He looked over at her. Yeah I def count it as still naked. "So......"

Tigra: "So." She watched him for a moment, "Wow I feel like I'm working blind here... the clorine smell is blocking all the other scents from my nose... I have no idea whether you're actually uncomfortable or not."

Christopher: "I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing." He treaded water needlessly since he was holding himself up with his arms.

Tigra: "To me it's a bad thing..." She pulled her feet out of the water and moved round to where he was leaning, "I rely on my sense of smell... helps me work out what people have going on in their heads... especially since people seem to keep so much a secret... never know what they really mean. Wish they'd just say what's on their minds...." She sat down on the floor and pulled her knees to her chest, curling her tail around her feet.

Christopher: "I can see how that's helpful." He looked over at her. "Sometimes people have reasons to keep secrets though."

Tigra: "Yeah but it's so confusing... I've never been really good at that reading between the lines thing... I know I said this to you... or someone before..." She frowned, "I'm worse than ever at it now because I'm so out of practise..."

Christopher: "Yeah it was me when I did that painting of you." He caught himself staring at her and hoped she wouldn't notice.

Tigra: "And there's a prime example of me needing my sense of smell... I apply scents to names instead of faces...." She sighed heavily and watched her tailtip tapping on the floor. "Guess I'll just have to get some practise in some how... or ask everyone to just say exactly what they're thinking when they're around me... not sure how well that'd work though. How much would you really say?"

Christopher: "Uhmm well a scout is trustworthy so uhmm I guess if you really wanted me to tell you I could." He blushed a little more wondering if her next question would be what was he thinking.

Tigra: Tigra considered him for a moment, "See.... now I feel bad asking... but I feel like you're hiding something.... you really sure you don't want me to get my towel?"

Christopher: "Don't feel bad Tigra. It's just my shyness getting the better of me. But a scout is brave too so I should be able to get past that too." He let his gaze slowly take in her body a litle more.

Tigra: She frowned a little, then shifted to face him, uncurling a little. "Okay then... what are you thinking? Right now."

Christopher: "Uhmm well to be perfectly honest I'm thinking I'd like to get a better look at your body..." His face turned pure red and he looked away.

Tigra: "A better look? You can't see enough?" she grinned, clearly amused. "Well I'm sure I can oblige...." she got to her feet, "Better? Or shall I turn around for you too?"

Christopher: "Are you uhmm flirting with me?" He asked straight out as he got his better look.

Tigra: "You sound so surprised!" She grinned fangily at him, "I'm a cat... it's what we do best...." She purred through the end of the sentence.

Christopher: "Sorry I'm a bit new to this being around girls all the time stuff. So uhmm what are you thinking?" He was still staring at her body his blush slowly fading.

Tigra: "If I tell you that... I think I might break you..." she stepped over to him and crouched beside him, offering her hand to help him out of the water. "But I can show you."

Christopher: "If Cessily can't break me I don't think you can." He took her hand and let her help him up out of the water slipping his flippers off as he got out.

Tigra: Tigra lifted him easily out, her enhanced strength was good for a lot of things like that. "Well... why don't you help me get this clorine smell out of my fur and we can discuss this further?"

Christopher: "Lead the way my feline friend." He let his hands slowly slide around her waist. Damn I'm one lucky son of a bitch!

tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Christopher: Chris grabbed a duffle bag from his closet and started throwing some clothes in it making sure they weren't too messy in there. Once all his clothes were packed away he started loading up his underwater camera and other essentials that he thought he would need for his trip. "Welp guess it'll just be you and me my plastic covered metallic friend."

Alex: Alex walked into the room and kick the door shut behind him, taking a drink from his bottled water before flopping down on his bed, "Hey, Chris. What's up?"

Christopher: "Not much just packing for my trip. How bout you?" He grabbed a few more things and shoved them in the duffle bag and then attached a tag onto it so incase it got lost it would find its way back to him.... hopefully.

Alex: "Not much, really. Just hanging around," he gave a shrug. "Where you going?"

Christopher: "Australia! Got a shit ton of money and I plan on blowing it with the rest of my summer break. Gonna get some good scuba diving in hopefully!" He was definitely excited about the trip even though no one was coming with him.

Alex: "Sounds awesome. I'm thinking about going home. I miss surfing," he grinned, "Just have to arrange it with my family."

Christopher: "Oh cool. That sounds like fun." Chris thought for a minute. "Ya think it'd be easier if I took you with me and we just popped in from Australia? I could teach you how to scuba and you could teach me how to surf!"

Alex: His grin grew, "Really?" He'd never really travelled. At least not out of the country.

Christopher: "Yeah man. Mom loaded my bank account for the summer and said use it how you want. Sad thing though is it's gone after summer and I gotta find a way to get money for anything I wanna buy." He threw his duffle bag up on his bed to get it outa the way.

Alex: "That's so cool. Well, the money for the summer, not being poor afterward." Alex eyed the bag he'd thrown, "So, I guess that means I should start packing..."

Christopher: Chris laughed a little. "Yeah we gotta get going if we're gonna make it back before classes start up. Hmm I'll have to buy you some scuba gear once we get to Australia though. I'm sure my dive shop down there will love it. But I have no idea where we'll store it in here. I mean mine already takes up a hell of a lot of room in the closet."

Alex: "Well, I could just keep it at home, so I can scuba there," he gave a shrug, and then got up to grab his bag from its spot under the bed. "I'll have to get you a surfboard, too. I don't know where that would be stored either."

Christopher: "Hmm yeah that'd be a toughie. I wonder if the proffs would mind if we broke a wall down and just expanded." Chris laughed a little and then sat on the ladder for his bunk bed.

Alex: Alex started carefully pulling clothes out and placing them in his bag, laughing as well, "I doubt he'd be very happy, but we could take down the wall and find out."

Christopher: "We could always just blame it on our powers acting up." He laughed more. "You better not laugh when I completely fail at surfing man or I'll have to drown your ass."

Alex: "We could," he agreed as he re-folded a shirt that'd come undone. "Pfft, you'd have to catch me to drown me."

Christopher: "Or just spear gun ya and let the sharks take care of the rest." Chris gave Alex a mock evil look and then busted out laughing cuz he couldn't hold the face there.

Alex: Alex shook his head, "Where the hell would you get a spear gun?"

Christopher: He looked over at him with a duh look. "The dive shop? You didn't know they sold those? I might pick me up a wasp knife too, those things are pretty epic."

Alex: "No, I don't go diving," he rolled his eyes.

Christopher: "Hmm well that would explain it. Yeah most of them here in the U. S. but the ones over seas almost always carry at least three kinds." He got up and looked around at his fish.

Alex: His eyebrow raised, "And, that's a good thing?"

Christopher: "Well if you're not a mutant like us it is, cuz it's one of your only defenses against sharks and such." He took out one of the filters to make sure it was still clean.

Alex: "Except sharks don't really bother people..." Alex shrugged.

Christopher: "Well that's if they're not dumb enough to cut themselves on coral or piss off and eel or something and get bitten." He laughed a little. "I've seen some close calls. Plus certain sharks are man eaters and they are very aggressive. Like the mako's and bull sharks."

Alex: "I meant while you're surfing," he replied as he went for the bathroom to grab anything he'd need from there. "You're fine as long as you don't flail if they touch you."

Christopher: "Oh yeah I know that. I've pet a shark before, it was pretty epic." He replaced the filter and started doing some tiny work here and there. "Hmm I wonder who'll feed my fish while we're gone."

Alex: Alex grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste to toss into his bag as he tried to think of someone. "What about Pietro? He has a fish, right?"

Christopher: "Uhmm he's gone still isn't he?" He cleaned up a particularly dirty part of the tank. "Hmm maybe I can ask Tigra too."

Alex: He shrugged. He didn't keep up with a lot of people, really. "The new cat girl?"

Christopher: "Yeah she's pretty cool." He kept cleaning the tank slowly making sure it looked better than before.

Alex: "I've met her once." ...Sort of.

Christopher: "Oh? Yeah I've had a few run ins with her some a lot better than others." He rubbed his arms where she had clawed him.

Alex: "Sounds like fun." Going through the stuff he'd packed, Alex marked things off on his mental checklist and went to grab whatever he'd forgotten.

Christopher: Chris sat down at his desk and started making up a daily check list for whoever was gonna watch his fish. "Hmm I'll have to see if I can find Tigra so I can ask her. If not I think I'm screwed."

Alex: He shuddered at who came to his mind after Pietro, "I'd suggest Julie, but I wouldn't trust her with them. She's more likely to kill the fish."

Christopher: "Yeah I don't wanna come back and have my fish swimming upside down." He got everything out and started making labels for them.

Alex: Alex nodded and zipped his bag up once he was sure that he had everything, "That'd suck."

Christopher: "Yeah specially since none of these guys are very cheap. Plus if she kills the coral it'll never be the same again." He finished labeling things and then checked his bag to make sure he packed everything. "I'll have to go find Tigra to ask her. I'll meet you back here and then we can head out. Ya might wanna call you're rents while I'm gone."
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by JackSkulls »

Tigra: Tigra was stretched out on the patio snoozing in the sun. She'd had a nice big lunch and a run before that. Sleeeepy. And it was nice and warm. She'd sat down to watch the birds and dosed off.

Christopher: Chris ran down the halls looking in random rooms for Tigra not thinking that she would be outside on such a great day. "Tigra you around here anywhere!?!?" He slowed down his pace still checking places here and there.

Tigra: Her tail tapped lightly on the floor of the patio, ear flicking to frighten an insect away. She stretched out a little then rolled onto her back.

Christopher: Chris walked around till he got to the front door and decided to venture outside. "Hey Tigra you out here?" He yelled hoping she could hear him and help him find her.

Tigra: Tigra cracked an eye open. She yawned and stretched then sat up and looked around. "Fell asleep..." she mumbled to herself, getting to her feet. She stepped off the patio and onto the lawn, finding a patch of shade, she lay down in it on the cool grass. Better.

Christopher: Chris wandered around the lawn until he spotted a little orange and black dot and ran off after it. "Tigra! Ha I found you!"

Tigra: She lifted her head and blinked at him, "So you have.... I wasn't aware I was being searched for... did I agree to a game and forget about it?"

Christopher: "Nope I was just searching for you. But if you wanna play a game." He touched her nose. "Tag you're it." He smiled and laughed a little.

Tigra: "You could never out run me, don't even try." She grinned and stretched some more, "So why were you searching for me?"

Christopher: "Who said I'd want to out run you." He gave her a coy smirk.

Tigra: She giggled, "Never say never..." she got to her feet, brushing the grass from her clothes. "So... you were looking for me, why?" she prompted again.

Christopher: "Hmm maybe I just wanted to see a cute girl before I left for Australia." He gave her a smile and then looked around to make sure they didn't have any eavesdroppers.

Tigra: She raised an eyebrow, "You woke me up for that?" she frowned at him looking around, "There's no one else out here, why the shifty looks?"

Christopher: "Ouch well I figured you'd like the compliment but I guess I'll just get straight down to busines." She's acting a lot different than she did the other day. "Think you'd mind watching my fish while I'm gone? I have instructions and everything is labeled." He pulled out the few sheets of paper out of his pocket.

Tigra: "Fish? Uh..." she chewed her lip, "I wouldn't be my first choice for that job...." she looked at the papers.

Christopher: "Please Tigra? I don't have anyone else I can ask. I'll do anything you want to make up for it!" He looked at her with pleading eyes.

Tigra: Her tail swished from side to side as she considered. "I.... I guess I can.... if you've got no one else....."

Christopher: "Thanks Tigra!" He reached out and hugged her tightly. "That's a big weight lifted off my shoulders."

Tigra: "A weight off? Are you sure?" she pulled back and looked at him, "You're trusting a giant cat to feed your expensive fish....."

Christopher: "Yup I trust you Tigra! Plus those kinds of fish taste nasty." He gave her another big smile and kissed her cheek. "Thank you soooo much!"

Tigra: "Trust me? You barely know me..." And I have poor impulse control.... "But... you're welcome I guess...."

Christopher: "I like to give people the benefit of the doubt." He gave her a big smile.

Tigra: "I better live up to your expectations then...." She held her hand out for the papers.

Christopher: "Well so far you've exceeded my expectations." He gave her a little smirk.

Tigra: She blinked at him, a blush heating her face under her fur. "Yeeeah..." She grabbed the papers and had a look through them, "How long you gone for?" She looked up from the papers for a moment.

Christopher: "Uhmm a weak maybe more. My cell number's on there if you need to get ahold of me in case anything happens. And you can always keep it if you wanna talk to someone." He gave her a little wink.

Tigra: She gave him a small smile, "Okay..." she folded the papers and stuffed them into the back pocket in her hotpants. "I promise, if anything happens to your fish... because of me... I'll pay for it..." Her tone and expression deadly serious. She was terrified she'd kill one.

Christopher: "You'll do fine Tigra." His smile never faded. "You're great Tigra! Thanks again. Is there anything I can do for you to make up for this?"

Tigra: She shook her head, the worried look not leaving her face, "Don't offer to pay me back til I've done the job well..." She glanced at the treeline, couldn't say she didn't warn him.

Christopher: "Hmm maybe half now and half later so you have a bigger incentive to do it well?" He looked over to where she was looking.

Tigra: "I..." movement on a branch. Her tail picked up speed. She leaned a little closer to the trees, it was a squirrel. They were fun.

Christopher: "See something interesting?" He shyly scratched behind her ear remembering she liked that.

Tigra: "Squi----ohhhh..." she closed her eyes and purred.

Christopher: "Hehe. Knew that was one of your weak spots." He kept scratching behind her ear.

Tigra: All thoughts of the squirrel vanished from her mind as he posture relaxed considerably. She leaned into his hand.

Christopher: "Hehe you really do like that don't you?" He didn't stop the attention to the spot behind her ear.

Tigra: She nodded, purring growing louder. Stooooooop.... I have stuff to do! God Damn it!

Christopher: He kept scratching behind her ear. "So what are your plans for the rest of the day?"

Tigra: Well I WAS going to do some research.... The feral fought against her. It was quite happy with the pettings. She finally won and pulled away from him, running her hand through her hair.

Christopher: "Sorry did I do something you didn't like?" Chris scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

Tigra: She shook her head, "N-no... I..." Dammit! "Sorry..." She backed up a little more, "I... it's complicated..." she chewed her lip, her tail curling around her legs.

Christopher: "Oh uhmm sorry I didn't mean to do anything bad. Just wanted to show my appreciation." He blushed a little feeling quite dumb.

Tigra: Tigra shook her head again, "It's nothing you did..." She stepped back towards him and put her hand on his arm, "It's my problem... you just kind of highlighted it without realising it or meaning to...."

Christopher: "Oh uhmm okay. I'm sorry. I just figured since last time I did it you really liked it you wouldn't mind this time." He tried to smile but it came out a bit more awkward than he wanted.

Tigra: She sighed, nodding and looking down at her feet stading out bright against the green of the lawn. "It's not that I mind..." she said carefully, "It's just... well... it's complicated... I'm not exaggerating or trying to avoid explaining... it's just... there's too much...."

Christopher: "It's fine Tigra I just don't wanna do anything that'd bother you. Especially after what you're doing for me."

Tigra: "You're not bothering me, don't worry..." she looked up again and gave him a small smile, "I'm sorry... I'm just not used to this..."

Christopher: He returned her smile with one of his own. "It's my fault don't worry bout it."

Tigra: She shook her head, "It's not your fault at all, it's entirely my fault." Damned feral. "I won't let you take the blame."

Christopher: He poked her nose playfully. "How bout it's both our faults?"

Tigra: She wrinkled her nose and sniffed a little then rubbed the end of her nose with her hand. "It was my fault, though..." she said in a small voice, "I'm the one that failed on the impulse control.... again." She rolled her eyes at herself and turned away. "I'll take care of your fish as best I can, I promise... you don't owe me anything."

Christopher: "Yeah I do especially after all that fun we had." He gaver her a naughty look. "You think of something you really want and I'll get it or make it for you okay?"

Tigra: Tigra looked at him over her shoulder, a little sadness on her face, "What I want... you can't give me." She headed for the woods, "I'm gonna go for a walk... have fun in Australia...."

Christopher: "Oh uhmm I'm sorry Tigra. Uhmm hey hold up a sec." He ran over and gave her another quick kiss on the cheek. "Thanks again Tigra. I'll bring you back something cool."

Tigra: She blinked a little in surprise at the kiss, "I... you don't have to... just take lots of pictures..." she gave him a small smile, "But I guess a boomerang would be fun..." She leapt straight up and landed in the branches of a tree. "Watch out for the jellies!" she called down before vanishing into the foliage.
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by JackSkulls »

Christopher: Chris walked into the dive shop and looked over at the familiar face behind the counter. It'd been a long trip and he wanted to get in the water as soon as possible. "Hey Alex over here I'll show you around and we'll get you all set up."

Alex: Alex followed Chris into the shop and glanced around after scrubbing at his face. He had a feeling it'd be a while before they go to go to bed, which was sad since the plane ride had taken forever and been exhausting. "So, what all do I need?"

Christopher: "Well unless you're hiding some gear somewhere you'll need everything. I mean we can probably skip on the dive knife and spear gun since we're not going anywhere dangerous." He led Alex over to the BCDs. "First we'll have to get you one of these and a tank. Then a regulator and some gauges. And then lastly some weights and flippers."

Alex: "That... sounds like a lot..." he commented after the list of things he'd need was rattled off.

Christopher: "Yeah but once it's all hooked up it's basically only two things. The BCD with everthing strapped to it and then the flippers." He walked over to one of the walls with a bunch of different equipment on it and grabbed some that should fit Alex easily and if not it could be adjusted. "Here hold onto that. BCD down everything else to go."

Christopher: He grabbed a regulator and some guages and then headed for the front counter, on the way grabbing a few weights. He looked around and then saw the owner and gave him a wave. "Hey man! We need to get all this stuff rung up and hooked up to an air tank. Think you can help us out?"

Christopher: The man more than happily obliged and took all the equipment into a back room and got to work hooking it all up. "Okay while he's doing that why don't you find some flippers you like. I think I'm gonna check out a few of these dive knives."

Alex: Alex just nodded and moved to look around the shop for flippers while the cashier took all the equipment. Once he found them, he looked the flippers over, not exactly sure which to choose. "Does it really matter which I pick?" he called across the shop to the other boy.

Christopher: "Uhmm not really, I just went with the most comfortable ones. So whatever you want." Chris took the equipment from guy when he brought it back. He paid for it and whatever flippers Alex decided to chose.

Alex: "I guess these ones work." He'd tried on a few different pairs before selecting one and taking it to Chris to pay for. They seemed comfortable, but he supposed he wouldn't actually know until he was in the water.

Christopher: ((To the boat))

Christopher: Their boat motored out to where a nice coral reef was. When it arrived the engine shut off and Chris walked around to the back of the boat where all their gear was. "Okay wanna learn the basics up here or in the water?"

Alex: Alex glanced between Chris and the water, giving a shrug, "Here?"

Christopher: "Okay well It's all basically set up so you just have to strap everything on like this." Chris started straping all of his stuff on slowly to demonstrate how to do it. "Then you breathe through this." He held up the rebreather and put it into his mouth showing him what to do.

Alex: "Okay, cool." He watched Chris and mimicked his movements hesitantly, not quite sure he was doing it right.

Christopher: Chris reached over and fixed a few of Alex's mistakes. "Pretty good for a first timer. Okay Now when you reach over to your side you should be able to grab your gauges easily." He made a motion with his arm and brought up his gauges.

Christopher: "Okay first basic hand motion you need to know. If your air gauges get low you have to do this." He made a hand motion across his throat. "And make sure I see it. But we shouldn't have to worry bout that since we just got the tanks filled."

Alex: Alex made a mental note of the motions, really hoping he'd remember. Well, and that nothing would go wrong, so he didn't have to use them, "Sounds good so far."

Christopher: "Okay other than that the motions are pretty simple. To go up you point up, to go down you point down, and then any where else you just point basically." He checked the rest of his stuff and then Alex's "Okay this button control's the air in your BCD to help you float."

Christopher: "Basically you just use it to keep yourself from sinking too much."

Alex: "Awesome. We can get in the water now, right?" It'd been forever since he'd been in the ocean. The swimming pool at school just wasn't the same.

Christopher: "Yup lets do this." Chris jumped into the water and adjusted his BCD so he'd float up to the top where he could wait for Alex.

Alex: Alex checked all the equpiment one last time before hopping off the boat into the water and using the button he'd been shown.

Christopher: Chris waited for Alex to surface and then showed him again how to use the regulator. "Okay lets swim around." Chris dived down and searched around the coral taking pictures with his underwater camera.

Alex: He nodded and trailed after Chris, taking a few minutes to adjust to being able to breathe underwater. Once he was used to all the gear, he caught Chris' attention and pointed toward the direction he was going to go. He took the underwater disposable camera he'd bought, aimed, and took a few shots of some fish.

Christopher: Chris followed Alex and took pictures of the different coral and fish. As a school of fish swam past he got a good shot of them.

Alex: As Alex swam through the coral reef and took pictures, he was careful not to kick or touch the coral.

Christopher: A few hours and a ton of pictures later Chris caught Alex's attention and pointed up to the surface. When he got up there Chris spat out his regulator and attached his camera to his BCD. He waited for Alex to surface to see how he liked his first dive.

Alex: He caught the hand motion and made his way to the surface, spitting out the thing that was used for breathing, "What's up?"

Christopher: "You ready to go back in it's gettin a little late. We can catch some dinner and head back out tomorrow for a different reef maybe?" He rubbed his head brushing water out of his hair.

Alex: "Yeah, sure," Alex nodded. "Sounds good to me."
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Svartfreja »

Christopher: Chris picked up his phone before going to dinner and dialed in a few numbers. He waited anxiously while it started to ring hoping Tigra would pick up. He had no idea what time it was back in the states.

Tigra: Tigra woke with a start, her ears zero-ing in on the strange sound. What the hell was it?! She frowned and leaned over the side of the bed, reaching a hand underneath it, patting the floor. "Where is it...?" Her hand finally made contact with the source of the sound and she picked it up. "Hello?" She said through a yawn.

Christopher: Chris felt a little bad. "Oh uhmm did I wake you up Tigra?" He looked around for a place to sit down in the lobby of the hotel they were staying in.

Tigra: "Uh-huh...." She yawned again and curled up in the middle of her nest, glancing over at the clock, "It's 3am... people are generally asleep then...."

Christopher: "Oh shit I'm so sorry, It's only 5 pm here. I completely forgot about the time difference." He found a comfy chair and sat down.

Tigra: "Is okay.... what's up?" She snuggled back into the blankets and yawned again.

Christopher: "I was just checkin in to see how things were going around school. And if my fish were giving you trouble or not." He leaned back in the chair.

Tigra: "Uh... it's pretty quiet... I met the other cat.... don't think it went well...." she stretched out briefly then curled up again, "Fish are all still alive..."

Christopher: "Oh uhmm well that doesn't sound good, and I'm glad to hear my fish are still alive. Alex took to scuba diving just about as well as you. Hopefully learning to surf will be easy enough. We're heading out tomorow to go to Hawaii where his family lives."

Tigra: "Hawaii? Wow..." she yawned again, "Wish I could go... I don't have a passport." She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand then ran her hand through her hair, "So you're having fun? That's good."

Christopher: "Hey I offered to let you come. You turned me down remember. Yeah lots of fun, got a bunch of cool pictures to show off. Alex even got a little friendly with an octopus." Chris busted out laughing and then got a little embarrased when everyone looked over at him.

Tigra: "Because I don't have a passport... can't really get on a plane without one..." She sat up and moved over to the window, hopping up onto the ledge. "How friendly?"

Christopher: "Weeeeeell It's not like I couldn't have gotten you one, or we could have gotten a private jet or something, the last one would be a little illegal but eh. Oh well it decided to give him a little hug and he tried to remove it from himself. It was pretty hysterical."

Tigra: "Yeah but there'd be all kinds of trouble with me being an obvious mutant... I'm not worth the hassal...." she sighed, "Sounds like you're having fun though... that's good." She hopped off the window ledge and landed silently on the lawn.

Christopher: "Yeah well anyone that would raise a fuss could fuck off. I'm tired of assholes thinking they're better than someone else cuz that person is different. If you ask me you're the better person!" He bit his tongue a little to stop from getting so angry.

Tigra: She blinked, pausing in her progress across the lawn, "Uh... okay..." She frowned, "Look... it's fine, I'm used to that... Just have to resign myself to walking everywhere..."

Christopher: "Sorry I just don't think it's fair. I mean we're all people. We all eat and breathe. Just cuz we have powers doesn't mean we should be treated differently. But hey promise next trip you're comming with. You'll love it and I'll make sure of that!"

Tigra: "Uh... yeah.... maybe... Look... I appreciate it and everything... I just don't think it's a good idea..." She reached the treeline, "Hang on a minute..." she stuffed her phone in her pocket and jumped up into the the branches of a tree. "Okay."

Christopher: "Well then it's right up my alley. Bad ideas are my forte." He laughed a little bit. "Trust me it'll work out. I'm just amazing like that."

Tigra: "Maybe.... but I don't wanna cause trouble... really... it's fine..." She chewed her lip, "So how long until you get back here?"

Christopher: "Uhmm a little under a week I think, gotta let Alex have some time with his folks." He leaned back in his seat and yawned a little.

Tigra: "Okay... I'll try to make sure I look after your fish til you come back... but gonna have to ask that you don't make me do it again... it's really hard..."

Christopher: "Sorry Tigra. I'll make sure to make it's worth your while when I get back promise!"

Tigra: "Well, like I said, don't make any promises til you get back and see them all alive... Can't rely on the feral...."

Christopher: "I trust you though. So I'll have to make sure I hold some money back so that I can treat you to something nice!"

Tigra: "You shouldn't...." She sighed looking into the trees, "I'll do my best, okay? Can't promise more than that..."

Christopher: "You'll do fine Tigra! I know you will." He stared over at the elevator wondering what was taking Alex so long.

Tigra: "You have more confidence in me than I do..." She stood up on the branch and ran the claws on her free hand over the bark, "And you barely know me..."

Christopher: "Eh call it a feeling." He smiled even though she couldn't see it.

Tigra: "Well if you're wrong you'll be 'feeling' pretty stupid... and probably pissed." She rolled her eyes.

Christopher: "Eh I guess if something goes wrong I'll have to deal with it." He saw Alex heading out of the elevator and waved at him. "Well hey Alex is coming down and we're gonna get some dinner and then prolly get ready to head out tomorrow. I'll talk to you later Tigra! I know you'll do fine!"

Tigra: "Bye Chris... have fun..." She dropped down to the ground again, the feral needed to be appeased.

JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by JackSkulls »

Chris opened the door to his room slowly. He was tired and pretty jet lagged from the flight back. Carefully he maneuvered his body and his surfboard through the doorway only to knock a few things over. Damn I need to be more careful.

He through the surfboard up onto his bed and threw his duffel bag next to his dresser. I'll clean it up later. Chris grabbed a few supplies from his art area; some wire a few nails and a hammer, then he climbed up onto his bunk. Once up there he started to attach his new surfboard to the ceiling above him with the nails and wire.

Once he decided that the surfboard was well enough attached to the wall he plopped back on the bed. NAP TIME! He pulled his pillows up around himself and then attempted to fall asleep.
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Svartfreja »

Christopher: Chris woke up from a nap and looked around the room and noticed that the fish stuff wasn't in it's normal place. "Well looks like she did pretty well." He hopped down off his bed and checked on his fish. "Hmm I should prolly go thank her."

Christopher: Chris went for the door and walked off towards Tigra's room. When he got there he knocked on her door a few times.

Tigra: Tigra frowned and turned around, closing her laptop over. She sniffed then got up and opened the door, "Hey! Welcome back!" she grinned.

Christopher: "Hey, thanks. You're the first person I've seen so far. Everyone else hiding in their rooms too?" He yawned a little and scratched the back of his head.

Tigra: "Probably... don't really know... though you'd probably see more people if you weren't asleep." She smirked, stepping aside, "You can come in if you want."

Christopher: "Hey not my fault the flight from Hawaii to here is crazy ass long and makes you super tired." He stepped in her room slowly. "So I see all my fish are safe and happy. I told you, it'd be fine." Chris gave her a smile.

Tigra: "Yeah..." she sighed, closing the door and going back to her deskchair. "It was hard though.... I meant what I said, please don't ask me to do it again..."

Christopher: "I'm sorry. But like I said I'd make it worth your while. Whatever you want. Take you out to dinner. Buy you something. Uhmm I could make you something. Or we could just go for a drive or something. You name it, it's yours." Chris rubbed the back of his neck, he felt bad for making her take care of his fish. Man you gotta think things through more often!

Tigra: "Buy me dinner? Are you serious?" She raised an eyebrow, "Look at me.... they're not gonna let this in a restaurant..." she sat down. "It's fine really... you don't have to do anything..."

Christopher: "Well when you own the resturaunt they kinda have to. And yes I do! You did me a really big favor even though it was hard for you to do it." He looked around her room. "Uhmm we could even check out a book store or something whatever you want! I insist."

Tigra: "There's nothing I want..." She pulled her feet up on to the chair, curling her tail around herself, "I told you that already..."

Christopher: Hmm definitely most difficult girl I've ever tried to do something for. He cracked his fingers nervously. "Uhmm fine, but I still feel like I owe you."

Tigra: She shook her head, "You don't owe me anything... just don't ask me to do it again, that's all..." She folded her arms around her legs and rested her chin on her knees. "How was Hawaii anyway? Alex happy to see his parents?"

Christopher: "If you say so. It was pretty awesome. I think Australia was better but I think Alex had a good time both places. I got a lot of good pictures." He leaned up against one of the walls.

Tigra: "Can I see them some time? That'd be nice..." she smiled a little. "Will make up for not being able to be there myself..."

Christopher: "Yeah sure here I've got a few on my iTouch." He dug through his pockets and pulled it out. He pressed a few buttons and then walked over to her and handed it over. "That's not even half of them though."

Tigra: "Um... I don't... er...." she frowned between him and the iTouch. "Can you...?" She chewed her lip.

Christopher: "Oh uhmm sorry forgot this might be new to you." He moved around behind her and pressed the screen. "It's a touch screen so you just have to press the right side to go forward through them and the left side to go back."

Tigra: "... Thanks..." she scrolled through the pictures, "Wow looks like you crammed a lot in a few days..." she smiled at him.

Christopher: "Yeah I still have issues with surfing but I had a bunch of fun." Chris laughed a little. "There should be a few pictures in there of the octopus and Alex getting friendly."

Tigra: Tigra found those pictures of Alex and the octopus and giggled, "Wow... really friendly."

Christopher: "Yeah I was surprised it didn't try and sneak a ride home with him." He laughed a little.

Tigra: "Oh yeah, woulda loved to see him explain that at customs...." she grinned.

Christopher: "Yeah I don't think that would have worked out too well." He smiled holding back more laughter as she scanned through the pictures.

Tigra: "Looks so nice there... I mean, apart from the sand anyway... shame it's not possible to drive all the way there."

Christopher: "Well there's boats but I don't think my family has one of those so it'd be a hassle getting ahold of a ride I think." He scratched the back of his head. "Maybe we do, I slightly remember a yacht when I was a kid."

Tigra: "I'd still need a passport though..." she sighed, handing him back the iTouch and getting off her seat to perch by the window. She had a passport, but it had her human form photo on it.

Christopher: "Yeah I guess so, If you wanted to be all legal about it." He took back his iTouch. "When I get a chance I'll bring my computer to show you the rest of them."

Tigra: "Of course I want to be legal about it... you ever tried to get on a plane without a passport?" she looked at him over her shoulder, "More trouble than it's worth."

Christopher: "Thought were were talking about a boat this time?" He shrugged his shoulders.

Tigra: "Boat, plane, train, car... if you're leaving the country you need a passport... what do they teach you in school these days?" She frowned.

Christopher: "I was home schooled." He stared at her blankly.

Tigra: "And they didn't teach you you need a passport to leave the country? That's kinda important... you'd think they'd remember to tell you that..."

Christopher: "Well my parents do kinda do whatever the fuck they please. I didn't know I had a passport till I was 17." He shrugged his shoulders again.

Tigra: She raised her eyebrows, "Huh... that's kinda bad... and... illegal if you were going abroad...."

Christopher: "We never got stopped or anything so I wouldn't know." Chris yawned a little bit.

Tigra: She shook her head, "Sounds like a dangerous way to grow up..." she frowned a little, "If you're still tired you should go bad to bed...."

Christopher: "Yeah I'm just trying to deal with it and adjust to being back on our time. Maybe I'll just go grab a snack and something to drink."

Tigra: "Deal with tiredness by sleeping til it goes away... works for me..." she yawned. Yawning was contagious.

Christopher: "Hehe well I think that might have to do with the whole cat thing. If I go back to sleep I prolly won't get back to my normal routine." He felt his stomach growl a little.

Tigra: "Maybe..." She leaned out of the window, perching precariously on the ledge, her tail stretched out behind her. "But it's a suggestion..."

Christopher: "Yeah thanks. I think I'll go grab a bite to eat though. My stomach's growling a little." He rubbed his stomach.

Tigra: "Have fun..." She edged a little further forwards, "Think I might get some food too." She left the window ledge, landing on the ground below.

Christopher: "Uhmm bye?" Chris walked out of her room slowly.

JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by JackSkulls »

Christopher: Chris plopped down on the couch with a freshly made sandwich in his hand. He pressed play and watched as one of his favorite fight scenes for avatar the last airbender came on. Good food, good show hmm only missin one thing for this to be perfect.

Sophia: Sophia wandered into the rec room and looked around, inspecting the room. Hec and Hepz had showed her to her room, then disappeared, which gave her time to explore the place on her own.

Christopher: Chris kept his eyes on the tv while he ate his sandwich not noticing the girl walk in. The volume on the tv masking her footsteps. He shifted on the couch trying to get comfortable.

Sophia: She spotted the guy sitting on the couch, followed his gaze to the tv, then glanced back at him as she shifted uncomfortably in the doorway. She should've had Hec explain to her who everyone was before he'd left her on her own, but she supposed it wouldn't kill her to meet new people. Well, Hec might kill any of the guys, but whatever...

Sophia: Sophia took a deep breath and forced herself to step into the room, "Uh, hi...?"

Christopher: Chris jumped a little startled by the new voice. He turned on the couch so he could face her easily. "Oh uhmm hi. New here?" He set the rest of his sandwich on his plate.

Sophia: "Yes," she answered with a nod, fidgeting anxiously.

Christopher: "Welcome to the school." He hit pause on the remote and took a sip of his coke to wash down the piece of sandwich he'd taken a bite of before she anounced her pressence. "I'm Chris I'm uhmm kinda new too, been here for about a semester."

Sophia: "Thanks." She stepped into the room and looked around again to keep from staring at him, taking a seat in one of the free chairs, "I'm, um, Sophia. I got here a little bit ago."

Christopher: "Oh cool. Kinda a lot to take in aint it? So uhmm how long have you known you're a mutant?" Chris took another bite of his sandwich hoping she didn't think it was rude.

Sophia: "Being a mutant or the place?" Sophia didn't think the house was any more impressive than home. "A few years," she answered the second question, then asked one, "What about you?"

Christopher: "Few months, got hit by a truck and woke up without a scratch. And I'd say both, the whole mutant thing and then a little college for us up here in New York." He took another sip of coke. "Uhmm you want something to drink or eat?"

Sophia: "Ow," she eventually said, making a face at the idea of being hit by a truck. Then, she gave a shrug, "I guess the place actually being here and the idea is impressive, but the whole shine of being a mutant has kind of worn off."

Sophia: Sophia shook her head at the offer, "No thank you."

Christopher: "Yeah I can see how it would around here. So how'd you get up here?" He put his drink down on one of the end tables.

Sophia: "My brother dragged me along when he came back."

Christopher: "Oh? Who's your brother?" Chris leaned against the arm of the chair.

Sophia: "Hector," she answered.

Christopher: "Oh uhmm... cool." He shifted uncomfortably. "So uhmm you're his sister then?"

Sophia: Sophia resisted the urge to roll her eyes and make a smart comment since she'd rather leave a good first impression. Instead, she nodded and replied, "Yes. He's my older brother. I have three younger ones, too."

Christopher: "Oh uhmm cool. I have one younger brother. He's uhmm well he's annoying." Chris laughed a little bit. "I don't think I could deal with two more of him."

Sophia: "Hec's not that bad since I don't usually see him very often." Or at all. "I also have a younger sister, so they can all be annoying at times."

Christopher: "Yeah same with Andreas, he's fine in small doses but large ones he's a jerk." Chris finished up his can and then crushed it in his hands. "So uhmm how was the trip here?"

Sophia: "Long, but not bad overall," she gave a slight shrug, watching him smash the can. Shouldn't that hurt? "Where are you from?"

Christopher: "Georgia. How about you?" He set the crushed can down on the table and rubbed his hands together.

Sophia: "Ah, I know where that is," Sophia nodded, fairly proud of herself that she remembered where states were since they didn't apply to her. "Mexico."

Christopher: "Oh uhmm cool that's actually one country I've never been too. Been all over the place though." His knuckles started to ache so he cracked them. "So uhmm what's your power?"

Sophia: "That's cool. I haven't travelled much, sadly." She thought over what she was able to do and tried to remember what Hec had said about it, "Well, I can fly and, apparently, break windows. You?"

Christopher: "Sounds fun. I can uhmm heal and break concrete. Oh yeah and people can't hurt me very easily." Chris turned off the tv and set the remote by his crushed coke can.

Sophia: "That sounds like it'd be cool," she gave a grin.

Christopher: "It is sometimes but other times I end up breaking things or almost hurting people." Chris rubbed his arm uncomfortably. "But atleast I don't hurt myself when I break things like when I kicked through one of the cabinets in my bathroom and got my leg loaded with splinters."

Sophia: Sophia cringed, "Also sounds like you don't have great luck. I mean, the truck, then the cabinet..."

Christopher: "Yeah only have good luck in the ring. Undefeated to this day." Chris flexed his muscles showing off. "Oh and to add onto the luck streak there's the coffee table before this one." He patted the new coffee table gently. "Prolly a few other things but I can't remember them right now."

Sophia: She raised an eyebrow at him flexing but didn't say anything about it. It wasn't like it was unpleasant to watch. "I guess furniture should watch out while you're around, then..."

Christopher: "Yeah most definitely." Chris laughed a little and looked down at the coffee table. Even though that wasn't all my fault.

Sophia: "So, how do you like it here?" she asked, changing the subject since she didn't have anything to add to that.

Christopher: "It's pretty nice. Lots of cool people. Class isn't that hard. Got a chick that can do piercings pretty well here and a pretty amazing tattoo artist just in town. She did all the ones I've got right now." He looked around in the air trying to think of some stuff to say.

Sophia: Sophia shook her head, "I don't have any tattoos or piercings. Well, besides my ears."

Christopher: "I got a whole little scene starting up on my chest and back if you wanna see. And piercing wise you can see all of them but certain ones." He smiled to himself.

Sophia: "Sure," she grinned. Sophia was fairly sure her parents would freak out if she got any piercing or tattoo. "And, they're kind of hard to miss."

Christopher: Chris stood up and pulled his shirt off. "Well most people don't see these ones unless I'm working out without my shirt on."

Sophia: Sophia eyed him for a few seconds before shifting her gaze to the tattooing, shooting him a smile, "That's really cool. It looks nice."

Christopher: "Thanks, my ideas her work." He grabbed his shirt and pulled it back down. "I thought they turned out pretty well."

Sophia: "De nada," she replied, inwardly sighing as he put his shirt back down.

Christopher: "Huh?" He stared at her dumbfounded.

Sophia: Sophia blinked back at Chris, "What?"

Christopher: "Uhmm what'd you say?" He blushed a little. "I only speak English."

Sophia: "Ooh..." She mentally scolded herself for not realizing she'd switched languages. This is what you get for being distracted by a shirtless guy. "I'm really sorry. I know English, just not used to using it this much. It means you're welcome."

Christopher: "Oh uhmm cool. Yeah I've got a translator on my iTouch but i figured it'd be rude to go. Hey wait lemme pull out my mini translator oh uhmm and can you say that again?" He gave her a smile and then yawned a little showing off his tongue stud.

Sophia: Sophia laughed, "Yeah, just a bit, but I would've gone along with it."

Christopher: Chris laughed a little too. "Well at least you're a good sport. So..."

Sophia: "Usually have to be," she shrugged, raising an eyebrow, "So?"

Christopher: "No idea," he shrugged. "Uhmm anything you wanna know about or something?"

Sophia: "Uh, do you know your way around the city?"

Christopher: "I'm getting to know it pretty well. Little trips here and there help me figure things out." He scratched the back of his head. "And I have a GPS in my car so it can get me back here if I need help."

Sophia: She nodded and gave a smile, "Do you think you could show me around? Please?"

Christopher: "Uhmm sure. Wanna take my corvette? Or you just wanna walk?" He reached under his shirt and scratched his back.

Sophia: "It's up to you," Sophia shrugged.

Christopher: "Uhmm how bout Corvette? It's a pretty fun lil ride." He hopped up and dug in his pockets for the keys then looked over at the DVD player. "Hmm prolly shouldn't leave that in there. Mind if we stop by my room first?"

Sophia: "That's fine," she grinned as she got up, "Thanks."

Christopher: Chris walked over to the DVD player and popped the out the disc and put it in it's case. "It's all good." He walked towards the door and waited for Sophia to get up and follow him.