Summer 2012: Sophia

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

Hector: Hec drove slowly through the city, pointing out historic landmarks and such for Hepz as they passed them. Not much had changed in the few years he'd been gone, and he'd been about as slow making his way towards the house on the other side of town as he could without turning the other direction.

Hepzibah: Hepz was almost dizzy as she craned her neck to see the top of the 'Angel of Independence' and took a few pics with her new cell phone of the El Zocalo - the historic plaza where he said everything happened. Scooting back across the seat to sit next to Hector, she pulled the strap of her sundress back up. "So, how long did you live here?"

Hector: "Um..." He thought back, "About 10 years or so... Moved here just after my sister was born." He put his arm around her shoulders as she snuggled into him, and finally, nothing really left to see, started to make his way out of down town.

Hepzibah: There was an uncomfortable silence as they left the city limits and headed towards upscale homes and then towards stately manors. Hepzibah held her breath every time they approached the gate of an estate, sighing in relief when they passed it. She bit her lip as Hector started slowing down and turned the wheel. "Baby, you don't have to do this..." They been round and round with this, but she had to give it one more shot.

Hector: "Maybe.... But no point in driving this far to turn around." He smiled at her and gave her a quick kiss as he pulled up to a guard house, just off the road, next to a large, intricate metal gate, with a crown on top of a shield, with 3 olive trees on one side, and 2 baskets on the other.

Hector: "But we're all ready here, so might as well say, 'ello' yeah?" He laughed and rolled his window to speak with the guard, telling him he was here to see Sophia Rendoza.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah stared at the design emblazoned on the black iron gates. She'd seen it before - on Hector's passport. She pointed at it and started to ask what was up with that but was cut off by the guard.

Sophia: Sophia frowned at being summoned to talk to someone at the gate and made sure her siblings were at least somewhat behaved before she made her way to the speaker. Pressing the button, she spoke into the box, "Hello?"

Hector: "Hola Sophia, was wondering, if you weren’t too busy looking pretty that is, if you'd kindly tell these nice men at the gate that they can let me in. When did the guards get replaced anyway? These guys are new, yeah?" He winked at one of the guards when he frowned at Hec.

Sophia: She let out a sigh at the voice on the other end, not exactly sure how she felt about hearing it. She couldn't imagine their father being pleased about her older brother being back, but their mother and the kids would probably be thrilled.

Sophia: "Yes, after you left," she answered, trying not to sound too bitter. Sophia gave a signal to the guards to open the gates anyway. It wasn't like she could turn him away. He was family.

Hepzibah: "The Sophia?" Hepz raised an eyebrow. "I don't know, but judging by the tone of her voice - I think you got an ass whoopin' waiting at the end of the road here." She laughed to hide her nerves. No guy had ever brought her home to meet his family - even under the best of circumstances.

Hector: "Ha... Yeah... The Sophia... Figured either her or mom was most likely to not just sick the guards on me." He laughed and drove the car up the long drive up to the house proper. He killed the car and got out quickly to open Hepz's side for her. "Well... This is my house..." He waved around them at the stately manor of his father's. "And you might want to stand behind me, just incase Sophia changes her mind about the guards." He laughed again.

Hepzibah: "If that's going to be the way of things, maybe you should stand behind me," she muttered and gave Hector her hand to help her out. Suddenly, Hepz felt over anxious and under dressed. "I thought you told me you used to have to cut fire wood for your mom..." She stared at the house - if you could call it that. Looked more like a museum or a castle to her. Should have brought 'Jessica' clothes...

Sophia: At the sound of yelling from another room, Sophia cringed and wondered what was going on but remained near the front door to wait on Hec. She vaguely wondered what he wanted and how long it'd be until he left again...

Hector: Hec gave her hand a quick squeeze and led her towards the front door. "Well... I did... mostly punishment type thing... 'directing energy to a wholesome use'." He quoted, and smiled, and threw open the door finally to show the long front entryway. "Sophia!" He smiled when he saw her, changed as she was by the years he'd be gone.

Hepzibah: "Directing energy to a wholesome use? So what went wrong??" Hepzibah shivered as she looked into the elegant house. Somehow she'd imagined his mom's house would be more... modest. Her quick eyes caught his younger sister, trying to determine whether she should stand behind Hector or in front of him.

Hector: "I got caught." He laughed and walked over to sweep his sister up in a hug, lifting her off the ground before giving her a kiss on the cheek. He grinned, "Miss me?"

Sophia: A grin made its way to her face as she returned the hug. As unhappy as she'd been about him leaving, she couldn't say she hadn't missed him. "Of course. How couldn't I?" Sophia eyed the girl with Hec, then looked over to him, "Who's she?"

Hepzibah: Hepzibah watched Hec spin Sophia around and couldn't help but smile. When Sophia acknowledged her, Hepz touched the cat’s-eye at her throat. "I'm Hepzibah." She answered back, glad her voice was steady. All Magnus' 'training' had been good for something. Inside she was a jumble of nerves but on the outside she was calm. "Your brother invited me."

Hector: "This is my girl friend, Hepzibah. Hepz, this is my sister, Sophia." He made the introductions quickly, and smiled as he set her back on the ground. "Be nice." He whispered as he leaned into her before looking around quickly, "Is father home?" He was a bit apprehensive still, but best to get it out of the way.

Sophia: "It's nice to meet you," Sophia gave the girl a smile as she was returned to the ground, then shook her head in response to her brother's question. "He's working, but I can't imagine he'll be thrilled when he gets home... especially about that," she added and gave a nod in the direction of the necklace.

Hepzibah: At first Hepz smiled when Sophia greeted her, feeling a little more at ease. But that was short lived at the mention that their father was going to be unhappy when he got home and pointed in her direction, mistakenly thinking Sophia was pointing at her instead of her necklace. Hepz looked between the siblings for a moment, then wasn't sure where to look or what to say.

Hector: "Ah... Yeah... I almost forgot about that..." He shook his head and saw Hepz's confusion, "Not you." He smiled, "The necklace..." He clarified. "I'll handle him..." He coughed, "But... if you wanted to butter him up first...." He turned his smile on Sophia, "You were always better at dealing with him..."

Sophia: "I'll consider it. Depends on how nice I'm feeling," she returned the grin, "Plus, I can't imagine he'll be as scary as the others."

Hepzibah: What about my necklace?? Hepzibah added that to the growing list of questions she wanted answered. This just didn't jive with any of the impressions she'd gotten about Hector's past. She slipped her hand into Hector's and laced her fingers through his. Her curiosity got the best of her. "The others?" Other what? Other bad guys?

Hector: "Where is everyone? The kids, mama?" He looked around again, as if he could see any traces from the hallway. "Is my room still there? Or did he really use it to make room for his dogs in the house?" He asked, joking. He still wasn't certain if he father had been or not though.

Sophia: "The kids are around. I'm not sure where anymore since it got oddly silent. Mama's out," Sophia shrugged slightly but smiled a bit at the question about his room, "Do you really think mama would let him touch your room?"

Hector: Hec smirked, "No. Always good to be a mama's boy." He laughed and turned to Hepz, "So... Grand tour? Or straight to the room?"

Hepzibah: "Um... how about we put our stuff up and then you can show me around." Maybe see if I can find a kiosk that sells maps of this place... It suddenly occurred to her that they might be in separate rooms - entirely separate wings.

Hector: "Nah, don’t worry bout our stuff... Probably already waiting for us in my bedroom." He smiled, "Well... Sophia... You round up the young ones, and I'll show her around, meet in me in the kitchen in a few? Don't tell them I'm here... Wanna make it a surprise." He laughed.

Sophia: "You sure you even remember where your room is?" she teased, "Sounds like a plan. Try not to get lost."

Hector: "Ha... I still remember how to sneak in and out of everywhere here. Remember when I snuck into your room to put that rubber snake next to you while ya slept?" He grinned, and took Hepz's hand and led her down the hall to show her the sights, quickly, to get away from the look he was sure to receive by bringing up that memory.

Hepzibah: "Nice to meet you!" Hepzibah called, waving at Sophia as she was dragged down the hall. "You're lucky you didn't get that ass whoopin'. Sounds like you got one coming," she told Hec, cringing a little as her voice bounced off the floors and walls.

Sophia: "You too," Sophia called back, shaking her head as she watched them walk away. Now she had to gather the kids and figure out how to explain to their father why she let him back in the house. She got the feeling that wasn't going to be a fun conversation.
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

Hepzibah: Hepzibah opened and closed the dresser drawers a few dozen times. Looking around the room the staff had hastily made ready for her, she sighed. Hector's room was down the hall. She couldn't sleep without Hector - at least not without his scent nearby. This was going to be a very long trip at this rate. She tossed her old worn pack on the bed and flopped down on it.

Sophia: Sophia made her way down the hall and toward the room Hector's... girlfriend was occupying. She stared at the door for a few moments, debating how this would go over. She didn't know the girl, but she'd been with Hec so she'd know how he was doing and everything. Lifting a hand, she lightly knocked.

Hepzibah: Sitting back up, Hepz felt her heart jump a little. She checked her reflection in the large mirror, smoothing down her sundress. Really should have brought my 'Jessica' clothes... Hector loved his family and she loved Hector - so she wanted their approval. "It's open," she called, rubbing a her fingers over her necklace for luck.

Sophia: Opening the door, she took a step into the room, shifting uncomfortably. This was slightly awkward. She supposed she should've thought that through before she decided to come talk to the other girl. Sophia put on a smile and reminded herself to speak in English, "Um, hello..."

Hepzibah: "Hi," Hepz smiled in what she hoped was a friendly - but not too friendly smile. There was another awkward silence as she tried to interprete Sophia's expression. Was she trying to make her feel welcomed or had she come to size Hepz up and determine her intentions. "You... you have a lovely home. Very... very big..." she fumbled for conversation.

Sophia: Sophia glanced around, giving a slight shrug, "Gracias. I mean, uh, thank you." She supposed she should get to the point and avoid as much awkwardness as possible, "I wanted to see how you were settling in... and talk about Hec..."

Hepzibah: "De Nada. Yeah, the maid showed me where everything is..." Hepz nodded, looking around. "What about Hec?" She sat back down on the bed, a little wary.

Sophia: She nodded, then shifted her weight again at the mention of Hec. "Um... Well, how long have you, uh, known him?"

Hepzibah: "Oh..." Hepz relaxed a little - just a background check. She could handle that. "We meet January before last. About a year and half ago." Wow... had it really been that long? "We are both students at a little university in New York." She tried to put as nice a polish on things as she could.

Sophia: "Oh," Sophia echoed. University, New York, and Hec weren't things she would've thought went together. "I guess that's good."

Hepzibah: She nodded, biting her lip a little. Maybe she shouldn't have mentioned that. "It is. Hector's a really good student. Me?... Well...maybe not so much," she laughed. "So - what about you? You're Hector's sister..." She studied Sophia's face. It was easy to see the resemblance.

Sophia: She gave a grin, "I'm pretty sure I'm better than him, but he'd probably tell you otherwise."

Hepzibah: Hepz laughed, "That would be exactly like something he'd say!" She scooted over and slapped the bed beside her, impulsively feeling more at ease with her grin. "Boy's got a lot of talents - but modesty isn't one of 'em." Hepz gave Sophia an almost conspiratory look. "He always been like that?"

Sophia: Sophia moved to sit in the indicated spot and nodded, rolling her eyes, "Of course. He has to know everything because he's the oldest."

Hepzibah: Tucking her legs up to sit indian style she chuckled. "He liked to play the 'I'm older' card? Imagine that." She tried to imagine Hec and Sophia as bickering kids. "You know... Hec doesn't really talk much about his past or family. I think it's because his... I mean, your father and all..." Her voice trailed off. She looked at her watch a little worriedly.

Sophia: They didn't talk about him much either, but she wasn't about to admit that. At the mention of their father, Sophia just nodded and looked down to the blanket as she thought of what to say, "They've... never gotten along, really..."

Hepzibah: Hepz wasn't sure how she felt about that. Relieved maybe? If they didn't get along - meant they couldn't be much alike right? "Well, he told me a little bit about it... I mean, who your father is and everything." She bit her lip again and took a breath worried about Hector alone with a drug lord - father or no.

Sophia: She just shrugged. It wasn't extremely unusual for people to know who their family was. "He's not bad. They just clash, and I doubt they're having a nice conversation now."

Hepzibah: Not bad? Hepz started to make a retort, but bit her tongue. She'd been raised in this family, she probably either didn't know any better or was too scared to speak against them. She shifted uncomfortably. "Yeah. I wish I knew where they were. That they weren't doing anything... you know - rash."

Sophia: Her brow furrowed, "He didn't tell you where the room is? I can. I mean, if you want..."

Hepzibah: "No, he-he just asked me to relax and freshen up a little. Maybe go hang out with you and your mom and the 'sibs'," she grinned then got serious again. "You mean, you know where they are?" Her expression got consipatory again. "Are they here? In the house?"

Sophia: "I don't know why he'd want to subject you to our younger siblings, but if you want..." Sophia trailed off with a shrug, then nodded, "Probably. They're most likely in an office or study or something..."

Hepzibah: "Oh, I put up with Hector - how bad could the rest of them be?" Hepzibah joked, torn between doing what Hector had asked her to do and what she wanted to do. "Well... which do you think we should do?"

Sophia: "Imagine another Hec or two, and I think we should go find him." The answer didn't take much thought. As much as she loved her younger siblings, a break was always good.

Hepzibah: Hepz started to like Sophia more and more. A relieved smile spread over her face. "I think that's a great idea!" She hopped off the bed gracefully. "Which way??"

Sophia: Sophia looked up and down the hall, debating which way was quicker, "Uh, this way, I guess."

Hepzibah: Nodding, Hepz followed Sophia, then got in step beside her. "So, Hector said you've lived her most all your life?" she tried to make conversation to keep her nerves in check, all kinds of nightmarish images going through her mind of what might be going on behind closed doors.

Sophia: "As far as I can remember," she nodded, glancing over at Hepz, "Where are you from?"

Hepzibah: "Lots of different places," Hepz gave a half hearted smile. "I call Kansas home though." Her smile turned a little more geniune. Their foot falls made echos against the tile floor. She looked at the wall, covered in portraits and that same crest. She'd seen it over and over. First on Hector's passport. Then on the gate. Now on the wall.

Sophia: "Ah. I've never been there."

Hepzibah: "It looks alot like here - only with corn. Lots and lots of corn..." she answered distractedly. "Sophia? Can I ask you a question?" She stopped infront a intricate rendering of the crest handing on the wall.

Sophia: "Of course," Sophia nodded, carefully listening for the sound of her father's or brother's voice being carried from one of the studies.

Hepzibah: "What... what is this?" She motioned at the crest. "I have seen this thing EVERY where."

Sophia: "It's our family crest," she answered, "Why?" Didn't everyone have one?

Hepzibah: "No.... I mean, I've seen that thing online where you can, like, buy a crest or some such bullshit..." she was too distracted to watch her language. "A crest? Like a royal crest? How does your family have a crest??"

Sophia: Hector really must've avoided talking about the family. Sophia just blinked at her for a few moments before simply answering, "Yes, our family has Spanish nobility."

Hepzibah: Hepz's attention was suddenly completely fixed on Sophie. Her green eyes were wide, with a confused expression. "I beg your pardon?"

Sophia: "Nobility. On our father's side." She wasn't exactly sure how to explain it, "He's the Spanish ambassador, but our grandma in Spain or something was a big deal."

Hepzibah: "The Spanish Ambassador?" Hepz repeated very slowing feeling the hallway start spinning. "The Spanish fucking Ambassador?!"

Sophia: Sophia gave a nod, not quite sure how she was supposed to deal with this reaction, "Um, yes..."

Hepzibah: Hepzibah put one hand against the wall and leaned against it. "So... let me see if I got this straight." She rubbed her eyes and took a took a breath. "Your daddy is the Spanish ambassador. And your entire family is Spanich Nobility. Like with titles and everything?" Her fingernails tapped against the terracotta walls like little knives.

Sophia: "Yes," she gave another nod, "Is there a, uh, problem with that?"

Hepzibah: "Is there a problem with that?" Hepz pondered that for a moment. I'm going to kill him... "Let me take a wild guess... your father isn't a drug lord is he?"

Sophia: Sophia shook her head, "Nooo..."

Hepzibah: "Of course he's not." Hepzibah beat her head against the wall for moment. Stupid, stupid, stupid. After a moment she turned back to Sophia. "I'm sorry, hun. I didn't mean to insult you family name or anything... I just..." She stood there completely at a loss for a second.

Sophia: "It's, uh, fine..." Sophia inwardly sighed, vaguely wondering whether she should smack Hec for this or not since he probably could've explained it a lot better than she did.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah shook herself back to reality. Forcing a smile, she reached out and gave Sophia arm a friendly pat. "Thanks. You know, I think I'm just going to go back to my room. But, if you can do me a favor? Can you tell Hector I'd like to see him whenever he gets things squared away?"

Sophia: "You're welcome," she replied and gave another nod. She was starting to feel like a bobblehead. "Sure, I'll let him know. Do you need me to show you the way back?"

Hepzibah: "No, I got it. But I appreaciate it." She'd memorized the way back. "Just - if there is anything left moving of Hector when your father is done with him - send it my way, k?" She barely supressed a growl. Hepz turned to go before she started breaking things.

Hepzibah: Hepz took her anger out a passing curtian, slapping at it and fuming as she stalked away. Spanish Ambassador! The fucking Spanish Nobility!! "That sonuvabitch!!"

[Edited on 12/5/10 by Raven Hare]
:hepz :kitty
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Hector: Hec pulled the chair and held it for his mother, dinner was just about ready and the family was starting to gather. "There you are, mama." He smiled and pushed it in behind her and went to do the same for Sophia, on his best behavior.

Sophia: "Thank you," Sophia shifted in her seat, getting more comfortable as they waited for everyone else to come for dinner.

Gloria: Gloria Rendoza's smile couldn't have been wider as she looked at her two eldest children. Sophia, her smart and beautiful daughter who made her so proud. And Hector, her firstborn, the son she thought she'd lost forever. Reaching out, she took took each of their hands in their's. "My family is whole again," she squeezed gently, beaming.

Hector: Hec couldn't help but smile at his mothers soft touch and words, and sat next to her across from Sohpia at the long table. "Again... I am sorry mama..." He said a bit sheepishly.

Sophia: She gave a grin and nodded, "About time you showed up."

Gloria: She shook her head, blinking away another tear. She hadn't cried this much since the first days after Hector had dissappeared. "No more of that," she shook her head. "Todo está bien que manan los extremos..." She did squeez Sophia's hand a little harder. Gloria would not have gotten through the last few years without her help.

Gloria: ((spanish: Todo está bien que manan los extremos - All's well that ends well))

Hector: Hector nodded, "How have you been, mama? I see you have done well with the house it looks lovely, and the kids... they look... um... special?" He smirked at Sophia.

Gloria: She withdrew her hands and took a sip of watner. If she noticed the look Hector gave Sophia, she overlooked it. They had been best friends and bitter rivals since they both could walk. It was simply another sign that her home was back as it should be. "I've been well," she lied. Hector's disapperance and the turmoil it had created had taken years off her life. "With Sophia's help, we hold this home together."

Sophia: Sophia shot a look at Hec, rolling her eyes, then gave their mother another smile, "I don't do that much."

Hector: "I don't doubt that." He laughed, poking fun at Sophia, "But I am glad that you are doing so well..." He shifted his smile to his mother.

Gloria: Gloria laughed, her lion and her lamb. She shook her head, not always sure which one was which. "You are not to old to be sent to your room without supper, Hector," she mock warned her son. "And you, hija... how many times need I remind you that a lady accepts a compliment with 'Gracias'."

Sophia: It was better not to comment on how he hadn't done anything around the house to help lately, so she held back the retort, snickering at the idea of Hec being sent to his room. She gave a slight shrug, still grinning, "As many times as it takes...?"

Hector: "Should send her to her room... Maybe she would learn quicker then?" He offered in a very polite voice, holding his urge to kick Sophia's shin under the table.

Gloria: "Not tonight!" their mother announced triumphantly. "Tonight, all my children will sit at the same table." She toyed with her water glass. "Your father as well," she smiled. She'd had already warned Luis what would happen to him if he didn't come to dinner - or made a scene at the dinner table. Gloria had her family back. She would not allow it to be jeopardized again.

Hector: Hec grinned, and it only faultered for a moment when she said their father would be joining them, he'd thought he was going back to the city for work. Oh well... "Will be nice to have the whole family in one place again." He nodded, "So... What have you been up to lately mother? I saw your garden on the way in, looking very well."

Sophia: As she gave Hec a weak kick for the comment, Sophia tried to remember the last time the whole family had sat down for a meal together. Nothing came to mind, but the idea of it was nice. Well, as long as their father heeded their mother's warning.

Gloria: Gloria beamed, "Gracias, mi hijo," she gave a tiny frown. "I'm a little dissappointed in my roses this year. But I will not complain. Next year they will be twice as beautiful." She was quiet for a moment, then gave Hector an appraising look. "Sophia tells me that you are at university in New York, now..."

Hector: "I am certain they will be, but not nearly as beautiful as the two Spanish roses at the table." He smirked across at Sophia, "And yes... I am, Xavier's University. I have been studying very hard there." He nodded, not sure how much to tell her, she would surely take the news no better than his father, and that would not do atm. Maybe later he would tell her the full truth.

Gloria: Always the flatterer... She gave him an approving nod, just the same. "You are both very blessed to have the opportunity to study and become educated." She looked at Sophia, her imformant, for a moment with a little grin, then back at Hector. "Sophia also tells me that you have brought a guest - a novia with you. Says she's blanca... but she's very pretty..."

Gloria: ((novia - girlfriend))

Sophia: "Gracias," Sophia mumbled at the compliment and returned the smirk.

Hector: Hector laughed, "Yes... Very pretty." He nodded, and answered the implied question, "She is spending the evening in her room... She does not feel well..." A small lie, but he did not want to upset her. "She is a student with me at University. Her name is Hepzibah... I think you would like her." He smiled and turned his attention to his cup, hoping they didn't find out she was absent from the dinner table because of him.

Gloria: Gloria barely repressed a chuckle at Sophia. She sat back in her chair, checking her watch. "She is ill? Should we call for a doctor?" She hoped the child didn't drink the water in town. "What an unusual name," their mother mused. "I don't think you would have brought her if you didn't think your father and I would approve." Now it was her turn to smirk.

Sophia: She reached for her drink, adding to the conversation before taking a sip, "I think you'll like her, too. She's very nice."

Hector: "I believe she will be fine..." Once she calms down... "And yes... Her name is very unique." He laughed, "And I do hope you approve." He cut a grin at his mother, "And if not, I at least hope you are nice to her. I will have to hear it all the way back to New York if not."

Glora: Her smile waivered for a moment. "Back to New York? But, you only just got here." Gloria looked to Sophia for help.

Sophia: She caught her mother's look and her gaze went to the table. She hadn't expected him to stay, and she doubted they'd be able to convince him. Chewing on her lip, Sophia looked back up, "When are you planning on leaving again?"

Hector: He felt the uncomfortable, but breif pause, "I am not leaving immediately... The summer vacation has only just started... But before the next term, I will be leaving to return to my studies." He said diplomatically, hoping that would forstall any attempts to force him to stay.

Gloria: Gloria could see father in him as he answered her. She was not happy and couldn't pretend she was. Hector's place was with his family; as eldest son he knew his obligations. And he'd have to be blind not the see how much he had been missed. "We can talk about it later," she smoothed over, just liked she'd done many time with her husband.

Gloria: She put a happy smile back on, filing away their 'chat' for later. "But for, lets celebrate our prodigal son's return. Cook has made your favorites, beef enchilada's with rice and beans, carne esada tacos, and a sophapia for desert."

Hector: He nodded, nothing more than he expected. On both counts. He smiled, the smells from down the hall confirming his mother's words. "Yes... Time to celebrate me." He smirked, "And I will be home for my birthday this year... So should make up for the ones we've missed while I am here." He smiled to her and then to his sister, "You owe me a few years worth of presents..."

Sophia: Sophia rolled her eyes, "If you want to do it that way, you owe me for a few years, too."

Hector: "Yeah yeah yeah... My presence alone should suffice you, no?" He laughed at the look he got, "Maybe I can find something shiney to hold you over..." He smirked.

Sophia: Her eyebrow raised, "My approval of your girlfriend isn't enough for you? And, I doubt you have enough shiny things to hold me over."

Gloria: "Ése es bastante. Ambos usted." she ordered, looking at both of them sternly. Gloria Rendoza did not raise her voice. She didn't have to. "I am not quite ready for things to be this normal again." Her stern look melted into contented look. "Let your poor mama have one night of peace in her house, no?"

Gloria: ((Ése es bastante. Ambos usted - That is enough. Both of you))

Hector: "Yes mama..." He almost blushed from embaresment, almost. Sheepishly he added, "I am sorry Sophia... Your approval and your's too mama are all I really wanted anyway." He smiled winningly for both of them. Flattery got you everywhere with these two.
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Hepzibah: It was dark in Hector's room as Hepzibah opened the door and slipped in. She could see Hec in the darkness, laying on the bed asleep. Shutting the door behind her, she sat her backpack down and stripped. Pulling one of his t-shirts on, Hepz climbed up in bed and spooned up against him, quietly.

Hector: Hec's eye cracked as he heard the door open, the creak of the door the only sound untill he heard clothing hit the floor. His night vision sucked, but wasn't difficult to tell who it was really, and wrapped his arm around her as she climbed in beside him and started to drift back to sleep.

Hepzibah: This is where she was supposed to be. With a purring sigh, Hepz snuggled closer and within seconds, she fell sound asleep.

Hector: ((Time passes and the sun rises over Mexico.))

Sophia: Sophia stood just outside the house, eyes closed, as she slowly inhaled and exhaled. Early morning was the perfect time because nobody was awake. Well, none of her family was anyway. Focusing on the air around her, she managed to lift herself off the ground without much difficulty.

Hector: Hec rolled over in bed, the sun, just coming up, shining through the window. He tugged on his arm, and felt Hepz on it, his fingers tingly with numbness. He had always thought his father had given him this room on purpose, you couldn't help but be woken bright and early each morning.

Hector: He looked over at Hepz, still sleeping like the lazy cat he knew her for. Unless you are a cat... He smirked and laid still, looking around his room as he flexed his fingers trying to wake them.

Sophia: She twirled a bit for the fun of it, grinning stupidly as she glanced down at the ground. Flying was always so much fun. Sophia took another deep breath and put her attention on the air particles around her, chewing on her lip as she shifted them. She still hadn't quite gotten the hang of blasts of wind, so practicing sounded like a good idea.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah shifted a little and gave a protesting mumble in her sleep as she slowly woke up. She pulled closer to Hec, reaching a blind hand down to pull the covers over her head.

Sophia: As the pressure of the air increased, Sophia found it more difficult to control and cringed when she slipped up, sending a blast at one of the windows. She wouldn't have seen it as a big deal, but it was Hec's window and he was actually around... and probably sleeping. Well, not sleeping assuming the glass blasting inward woke him up.

Sophia: She hovered and chewed on her lip as she debated what to do, eventually muttering, "Oops..."

Hepzibah: Her hand had just found the covers when Hepzibah heard something impact the window like a bomb. Instinctively, she lunged into the floor on the the far side of the bed away from the bullet like shards of glass pulling Hector down with her. "Holy Shit!" she cried, keeping her head down. Maybe they were drug lords after all...

Hector: Hec had instinctively shifted his field to cover the two of them when he heard the impact, and fell in a pile ontop of Hepz. "What the fuck?!" He said quietly, just incase. He poked his head up to look over the side of the bed to see small pieces of glass still tumbling down from the top of the broken window to shatter on the ground below. He could see their attacker floating off in the distance. "Can you make out who it is? I cant tell from here..."

Hepzibah: Hepz cautiously looked up over the bed and out the window. Her eyes went wide with disbelief. "Your sister..."

Hector: "Sophia?" He squinted, but he still couldn't make out the form. He let his field drop and walked to the window in his boxers, hoping there was a better explanation than she was just trying to kill them. He stood at the window, his hand on the railing as he called out, "Hey!! What the hell are you doing! Get in here before someone sees you!" So I can whoop you ass all over the room... He muttered and thought to himself angrily.

Sophia: Sophia gave her brother a sheepish smile and wave as he appeared in the window. She slowly made her way over to the window and surveyed the damage as she hovered just outside before glancing back up at him, "Uh... Buenos dias...?"

Sophia: ((spanish - good morning))

Hepzibah: Making her way careful among the broken glass, Hepz stood beside Hector, wearing nothing but his t-shirt and staring at the dark haired girl. "Damn... You all take this sibling rivalry shit pretty serious down here..."

Hector: "What were you thinking?" He asked, still a quite a bit peeved at being woken up in such an egregious fashion. "And since when could you do..." He motioned to the glass covered room, and her hovering outside the window.

Sophia: She carefully made her way into the room, watching for any glass. Touching down on the floor, she stared down at her feet and gave a slight shrug, "I was thinking I'd like to be able to control this..."

Hector: Hec shook his head and kicked a bit of the glass out of the way, glad suddenly his feet were tough from hours in his garden barefoot. "So you decided to try to kill me?" He laughed to take a bit of the sting out of it.

Sophia: "I wasn't trying to kill you!" Sophia protested, "It was an accident."

Hepzibah: "It's all right Sophia. Why don't you just have a seat over here and tell us what's going on." She motioned to one of the chairs that had not been littered with broken glass. "When did all this start?" She tugged on the bottom of the tshirt, trying to make it longer.

Sophia: She plopped down in the chair and frowed, shoulders slumping as she answered, "A few years ago."

Hector: "A few? Does father know?" He asked, his frown started to fade a little as his irritation subsided. He took the top sheet off the bed and flung it to the side to give him and Hepz a place to sit as well.

Sophia: "More specifically... after you left..." Sophia thought over the question about father, "If he does, he hasn't said anything. There's been a few incidents, but nothing huge to give it away, I don't think..."

Hepzibah: Hepzibah took a seat on the edge of the bed Hector had cleaned off for them and watched between the brother and sister. She wondered in Sophia knew about Hector, but held her tongue for the moment.

Hector: "I don't think he does." He shook his head, "He said nothing of it when we talked yesterday..." He looked around and smirked at the wreakage of his room, "Think he might notice this?... You know... He might actually blame it on me..."

Sophia: "It's just a bit obvious," she leaned back in the seat, not liking the idea of Hec getting blamed for someting she did. "I'll tell him it was me."

Hector: "Sophia... Do you know of anyone else who can do things like this? And does anyone else know about it?" He asked, his father not knowing is one thing, he didn't know lots of things. Hec pointed that out a lot. But if even one of the gardeners knew, the family could be in for a huge fiasco.

Sophia: Sophia shook her head, "No, and I'm pretty sure no one else knows."

Hepzibah: "Hector...does she know?" Hepz gave Hec a meaningful look.

Hector: He shook his head, "None of them did..." He turned to look back at Sophia. "Well... That is good at least... We will have to keep it so. Would not do to let people find out about us."

Sophia: She understood why it was better for no one to find out. She'd watched the news. She didn't know what Hec or Hepz were talking about though."Know about what?" Her eyebrow raised, "And... us?"

Hepzibah: "The x-gene. It can pop up spontaneously. But... it tends to run in families." Hepzibah nodded, waiting on Hec to explain the rest.

Hector: "I am a mutant Sophia." He let it sink in for a moment, "Was why I left in the first place... There was no way for me to hide it back then like I do now."

Sophia: Sophia sat for a few moments before nodding. She wished she would've known that in the first place. "Well, I guess that's good. It means I'm not alone."

Hepzibah: Hepzibah shook her head, taking Hector's hand in hers. "No, your not Sophia. There are more of us than you would think. More of us than I ever imagined."

Sophia: "Makes sense," she gave a shrug.

Hector: Hec squeezed her hand, and smirked, shaking his head, "We sound like a made for halmark movie or something..." He laughed a bit, "But yeah, it's fine, the school I attend, that you and mama don't want me to go back to, is a school for mutants, like us. They could teach you how to use your powers better. There are a few telekinetics there, just like you." He smiled.

Hector: And then frowned for a moment, "You are not telepathic also are you?..." He thought hard about dumping a bucket of cold dirty water on his sister to test her.

Sophia: "I can see why you're going back now," she rolled her eyes and shook her head at the question, then glanced to Hepz, "You go to this school too, right?"

Hepzibah: She nodded. "I do. It really is where we met. Hec and I... we had a lot in common." Sophia seemed to be taking this very well and Hepz was glad for that. She wasn't sure she'd be so calm in her place. "Our mutations were both really, really obvious." She looked up at Hec and smiled a little. A lot had changed since then.

Hector: Hec nodded, and held out his hand so Sophia could see, and then made it vanish, quickly moving the field to her own hand, and then the floor between them. "That's my little trick." He smirked, "Wont show you what I looked like when I left... It's not pretty."

Sophia: Sophia gave a grin, "Whoa, how come you get the cool super powers?"

Hector: "Oh yeah, flying and telekinetic blasts are just the dregs huh?" He laughed.

Sophia: "Because being invisible isn't cool," she rolled her eyes again.

Hepzibah: "Am I going to have to go get your mother?" She mocked warned them, laughing at both of them. "Speaking of your mother... what are you going to tell her?" Suddenly, Hepz was glad she'd never had to deal with this part of being a mutant, having been born with her mutations.

Hector: "I don't know if we should... Think it might break her heart... I know father didn't take it well... and I asked him not to tell her about me. Best she think I'm just off galavanting like father did..." He said quietly.

Sophia: Sophia sat for a few moments as she took in what he'd said about their parents. "Well, that works for you, but what am I supposed to do?"

Hector: "Hm..." He laid back on his bed, and looked at the ceiling of the room as he tried to think out what they could do. "Well... Do you want yo leave with us? Or stay here with the family?" He asked finally.

Sophia: "I don't know," she shrugged, "I mean, who'd watch the others and stuff?"

Hepzibah: "Well... how about your mother?" Hepz looked between them. "I mean, they are her children. Surely she doesn't expect you to raise them..."

Sophia: "I guess, but we'd have to figure out what to tell her if I'm going as well..." Sophia sighed. She wasn't sure how her mother would take both of them leaving.

Hector: "Can just tell her you miss me deeply, and wish to stay with me for a while..." He smirked, "Can let Mama and Father know where we are, so they will no be worried." Hec shrugged, "You can do things for yourself you know."

Sophia: She nodded, "Yeah, I suppose that'd work."

Hepzibah: "Well... that's settled then." Hepzibah nodded, leaning back on her elbows. Her keen ears heard the house starting to come to life downstairs. "So... when are you going to tell them?"

Sophia: "I don't know. I guess it'd depend on when you two want to leave."

Hepzibah: "I don't know," Hepz grinned. "I kinda like it here. But, I think Hec might get disowned again if we leave before his birthday."

Hector: "Agreed..." He laughed. "Think we can stay till a few days after that, and then make our way back north. Sound like a plan, yeah?"

Sophia: "Sounds good." At least that gave her time to think over how she was going to tell them.

Hepzibah: "Sure. So long as we make a detour home for a couple of days. I need to make sure my house is still standing." She stood back up and walked over to grab her pack off the floor.

Hector: "Sweet action." He sat up and nodded. "That'll work." He smiled as he watched Hepz walk over, and caught himself as he realized his sister was still there. "Think maybe later when we can get alone, can go out and work on those powers of your, yeah? See what you can really do."

Hepzibah: "Preferably somewhere without breakables." Hepzibah turned around and caught that look on the look on Hector's face and smirked a little at it. Brushing a few bits of glass off her bag, she looked around for a place to change.

Sophia: "Yeah, sure. It'll be good to have someone around for once," Sophia nodded, rolling her eyes at the breakables comment. She had a feeling she wasn't going to be living this down anytime soon...

Hector: Hec pointed to the walk in closet when he saw Hepz looking around, completely missing her real meaning, and smirking. "Ha... Yeah... But for now... Scram. I gotta get this cleaned up and come up with an explanation for father and Mama as to why the window imploded." He shoo'ed his sister, thoughts of other things he needed to do quick on his mind as well.
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Raven Hare »

Hector: Hec pulled out and waved one last time to the family. They'd all crowded at the front steps to watch Hec and Sophia leave, a mixture of tears and smiles on their faces.

Hepzibah: The passenger window was rolled down as Hepz leaned back, getting ready for the long trip home. She tied off her braid and took Hector's hand. Looking into the backseat, she smiled at Sophia, "You sure about this? New York is a long way from Mexico," she joked.

Sophia: Sophia stared out the window as the house started to disappear and turn to nod at Hepz with a grin, "I think so."

Hector: "Good, cause I ain't turnnin' round." He laughed, "Gonna drive all day, and we can stop once we hit the border, yeah?" He squeezed Hepz's hand and checked his sis in the rear view.

Hepzibah: Hepz chuckled and talked over the wind as the car picked up speed. "Yeah, your brother doesn't believe in pit stops," she shook her head, hesitating a moment, then slid across the bench and leaned up against Hector.

Sophia: "That would've been nice to know before we left," she shifted so she was stretched across the backseat.

Hector: "Life is better with the surprise still in it." He laughed and put his arm around Hepz's shoulders and settled into the seat.

Hepzibah: "So, you think your parents are really ok with their first born son and daughter heading off to XU?" She looked at the long straight road ahead of them.

Sophia: Sophia closed her eyes as she laid her head back against the window. That'd been an uncomfortable conversation. "Well, they let me go, so they have to be somewhat okay with it..."

Hector: "Yeah... Might not be too happy ‘bout it... But least they know where we are, should help some, yeah?" He shrugged, "Wouldn't doubt they send people to check up on us from now on too."

Hepzibah: "Let's hope they call ahead first..." Hepz cringed inwardly, trying to remember how many times the school had been attacked in one way or another since she had been there. "Sophia, I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to stop by my house for a day or so. Make sure no pipes have burst or any vandals I have to hunt down and execute." Her tone didn't make it clear if she was serious or not.

Sophia: She opened her eyes and gave a smirk, "I'm not the one driving, so I don't think I get much of a choice."

Hector: "Nope. Not a bit." Hec laughed again. "And it's not that far outta the way, so no worries, yeah? Just up 35 and then over after that..." He mapped it out in his head.

Hepzibah: "I'm afraid it's not much to look at - at the moment at least," she admitted. "It sits empty most of the time. It's my father's house. He left it to me. Farmhouse... sits on a few hundred acres... where I'm planning to head back to once I get done with school." She smiled to hide her nagging worry about the future held.

Sophia: Sophia gave a shrug. Geography wasn't her strong point, so she wasn't quite sure exactly where it was or whether it was on the way. "I'm sure it doesn't look that bad."

Hector: "Oh no... After all the free slave labor she got outta me last time we visited made it look loads better..." He grinned.

Hepzibah: Hepz laughed, "Oh.. it wasn't free - trust me!" she blurted out, then remembered that was his sister in the back seat. Clearing her throat, she tried to think of something else to talk about.

Sophia: Her eyebrow raised, but internally she cringed. "I wasn't aware you were capable of doing work..."

Hector: "I am capable... Just not willing most the time." He laughed, "Just cause father couldn't get me to do what he wanted all the time doesn't me I won’t do what I should occasionally...." He grinned, "I work hard... sometimes."

Hepzibah: "When it suits him," Hepz grinned, ribbing him a little. "It'll be good having an extra hand to help keep him in line, back at school though." She looked back at Sophia. "You had any college classes before?"

Sophia: "Not sure if I'll be any help with that, but I can try," she grinned, then shook her head, "Not yet, no."

Hector: "No, they let her off easy I bet... Made me take advanced studies with the Order's tutor..." He smirked, "C'est la vie... Mama said you'd finished secondary, so you should be fine at Xavier's..."

Hepzibah: "Yeah, they pretty much take anybody. They'll work with you if you're behind of stuff," Hepz nodded. "Some of the kids there are runaways or never went to school..." Her voice trailed off. She spoke back up. "So how much did he bribe the tutor to keep from having to study?" she asked Sophia, laughing.

Sophia: "I think I'll be fine." She snickered, "Which one?"

Hector: "You can't bribe a member of the Order..." He shook his head, he'd tried. Repeatedly.

Hepzibah: "And you would know that how exactly?" she teased. They picked up speed as the huge Impala turned onto the open highway and headed north.

Sophia: "Or you just aren't good at it..." Sophia mumbled with a smirk.

Hector: He gave each of them a dirty look in turns and then focused on the road. "Think maybe we should turn the radio on if you two are just gonna keep talking nonsense..."

Hepzibah: "Oh, come on baby! We're just teasing... you know... mostly," she laughed, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Not our fault you’re such an easy mark." Hepz was really starting to like Sophia if she could get a dirty look out of Hec so easily.

Hector: "Uh huh..." He kept his eyes on the road, sulking as he drove.

Sophia: "The radio would mean I don't have to listen to you... so, sounds like a plan," she grinned.

Hepzibah: "Rebuttal? Witty comeback?" Hepz offered, having seen their back and forth verbal matches before. She tried hard to hide her own grin.

Hector: "I'm not going to dignify that with a response." He sniffed, a slight mocking grin for their jibs and taunts on his face.

Sophia: "Because you don't have a response?"

Hector: "None that I want to say infront of you..." He eyed her in the rear view.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah laughed, looking between them. "So, this is what it's like to have a sibling, hm? It gonna be an interesting next few years..."

Sophia: "Pretty much." It's what it was like when siblings were around anyway, but she wasn't about to voice that comment. "And how annoying they are depends on the age..."

Hector: "Uh huh... Specially ones about 17ish or so... Bumming a ride cross country..." He said stoically as he passed a car going too slow.

Hepzibah: "Come on, Hec. You're not going to be a spoiled sport all the way to Kansas are you?" she asked, reaching up to squeeze his hand that was wrapped around her shoulders. She was still trying hard not to grin too much.

Sophia: "He's not always one?" Sophia shot a glance toward the front seats and slumped down some more to avoid looks from the rearview.

Hector: Hec resisted the overwhelming urge to stick his tongue out at his sister. "Don't answer her..." He told Hepz, "She's just trying to goad me..."

Sophia: She rolled her eyes, "I can still hear you. You're only, like, three feet away."

Hector: "Be quiet, not you can't. Don't make me turn your ears off." He scolded her from the front seat.

Hepzibah: "Turn off her ears?" Hepz wasn't sure if she was more curious or tickled by that threat.

Sophia: "Oh, I'm so scared," Sophia deadpanned. "I don't think you can manage that while driving."

Hector: "Oh you'd be surprised what I can manage..." He resisted the urge to use his power on her, "Better be glad I don't wanna school ya till we get to XU..." He grinned.

Sophia: "Pfft, like you actually could."

Hepzibah: "Alright you two!" Hepz broke in before Sophia actually did goad Hector into doing something that would end badly no matter what. "You know what? I think that radio thing was a good idea after all." Reaching forward, she turned the knob and got some music going before either of them could object.

Hector: "Now look what you did... Made her mad." He said over his shoulder to Sophia. "You should apologize..."

Sophia: "She's your girlfriend. You make it better," she shot back.

Hector: "Oh I will... Just gotta wait till I put you to bed first." He grinned, at her in the rearview and squeezed Hepz's shoulder.

Hepzibah: Hepz shook her head and rolled her eyes. "I'm starting to see why you mother prays for peace so much," she chuckled. "I thought she meant, like world peace. I think Xavier 's gonna be praying for peace too in a few weeks..."

Sophia: "I think I can tuck myself in," Sophia stuck her tongue out at him.

Hector: "Uh huh... We'll see... Father and Mama told me to keep an eye on you..." He trailed off, let her think he was going to be the overbearing big brother.

Hepzibah: Hepz had to bite her tongue to keep from making a flirty reply to Hector's insinuation of 'making it better'. Then she turned up the radio as the two started bickering again. It's going to be a LONG drive to Kansas...
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Post by JackSkulls »

Christopher: Chris plopped down on the couch with a freshly made sandwich in his hand. He pressed play and watched as one of his favorite fight scenes for avatar the last airbender came on. Good food, good show hmm only missin one thing for this to be perfect.

Sophia: Sophia wandered into the rec room and looked around, inspecting the room. Hec and Hepz had showed her to her room, then disappeared, which gave her time to explore the place on her own.

Christopher: Chris kept his eyes on the tv while he ate his sandwich not noticing the girl walk in. The volume on the tv masking her footsteps. He shifted on the couch trying to get comfortable.

Sophia: She spotted the guy sitting on the couch, followed his gaze to the tv, then glanced back at him as she shifted uncomfortably in the doorway. She should've had Hec explain to her who everyone was before he'd left her on her own, but she supposed it wouldn't kill her to meet new people. Well, Hec might kill any of the guys, but whatever...

Sophia: Sophia took a deep breath and forced herself to step into the room, "Uh, hi...?"

Christopher: Chris jumped a little startled by the new voice. He turned on the couch so he could face her easily. "Oh uhmm hi. New here?" He set the rest of his sandwich on his plate.

Sophia: "Yes," she answered with a nod, fidgeting anxiously.

Christopher: "Welcome to the school." He hit pause on the remote and took a sip of his coke to wash down the piece of sandwich he'd taken a bite of before she anounced her pressence. "I'm Chris I'm uhmm kinda new too, been here for about a semester."

Sophia: "Thanks." She stepped into the room and looked around again to keep from staring at him, taking a seat in one of the free chairs, "I'm, um, Sophia. I got here a little bit ago."

Christopher: "Oh cool. Kinda a lot to take in aint it? So uhmm how long have you known you're a mutant?" Chris took another bite of his sandwich hoping she didn't think it was rude.

Sophia: "Being a mutant or the place?" Sophia didn't think the house was any more impressive than home. "A few years," she answered the second question, then asked one, "What about you?"

Christopher: "Few months, got hit by a truck and woke up without a scratch. And I'd say both, the whole mutant thing and then a little college for us up here in New York." He took another sip of coke. "Uhmm you want something to drink or eat?"

Sophia: "Ow," she eventually said, making a face at the idea of being hit by a truck. Then, she gave a shrug, "I guess the place actually being here and the idea is impressive, but the whole shine of being a mutant has kind of worn off."

Sophia: Sophia shook her head at the offer, "No thank you."

Christopher: "Yeah I can see how it would around here. So how'd you get up here?" He put his drink down on one of the end tables.

Sophia: "My brother dragged me along when he came back."

Christopher: "Oh? Who's your brother?" Chris leaned against the arm of the chair.

Sophia: "Hector," she answered.

Christopher: "Oh uhmm... cool." He shifted uncomfortably. "So uhmm you're his sister then?"

Sophia: Sophia resisted the urge to roll her eyes and make a smart comment since she'd rather leave a good first impression. Instead, she nodded and replied, "Yes. He's my older brother. I have three younger ones, too."

Christopher: "Oh uhmm cool. I have one younger brother. He's uhmm well he's annoying." Chris laughed a little bit. "I don't think I could deal with two more of him."

Sophia: "Hec's not that bad since I don't usually see him very often." Or at all. "I also have a younger sister, so they can all be annoying at times."

Christopher: "Yeah same with Andreas, he's fine in small doses but large ones he's a jerk." Chris finished up his can and then crushed it in his hands. "So uhmm how was the trip here?"

Sophia: "Long, but not bad overall," she gave a slight shrug, watching him smash the can. Shouldn't that hurt? "Where are you from?"

Christopher: "Georgia. How about you?" He set the crushed can down on the table and rubbed his hands together.

Sophia: "Ah, I know where that is," Sophia nodded, fairly proud of herself that she remembered where states were since they didn't apply to her. "Mexico."

Christopher: "Oh uhmm cool that's actually one country I've never been too. Been all over the place though." His knuckles started to ache so he cracked them. "So uhmm what's your power?"

Sophia: "That's cool. I haven't travelled much, sadly." She thought over what she was able to do and tried to remember what Hec had said about it, "Well, I can fly and, apparently, break windows. You?"

Christopher: "Sounds fun. I can uhmm heal and break concrete. Oh yeah and people can't hurt me very easily." Chris turned off the tv and set the remote by his crushed coke can.

Sophia: "That sounds like it'd be cool," she gave a grin.

Christopher: "It is sometimes but other times I end up breaking things or almost hurting people." Chris rubbed his arm uncomfortably. "But atleast I don't hurt myself when I break things like when I kicked through one of the cabinets in my bathroom and got my leg loaded with splinters."

Sophia: Sophia cringed, "Also sounds like you don't have great luck. I mean, the truck, then the cabinet..."

Christopher: "Yeah only have good luck in the ring. Undefeated to this day." Chris flexed his muscles showing off. "Oh and to add onto the luck streak there's the coffee table before this one." He patted the new coffee table gently. "Prolly a few other things but I can't remember them right now."

Sophia: She raised an eyebrow at him flexing but didn't say anything about it. It wasn't like it was unpleasant to watch. "I guess furniture should watch out while you're around, then..."

Christopher: "Yeah most definitely." Chris laughed a little and looked down at the coffee table. Even though that wasn't all my fault.

Sophia: "So, how do you like it here?" she asked, changing the subject since she didn't have anything to add to that.

Christopher: "It's pretty nice. Lots of cool people. Class isn't that hard. Got a chick that can do piercings pretty well here and a pretty amazing tattoo artist just in town. She did all the ones I've got right now." He looked around in the air trying to think of some stuff to say.

Sophia: Sophia shook her head, "I don't have any tattoos or piercings. Well, besides my ears."

Christopher: "I got a whole little scene starting up on my chest and back if you wanna see. And piercing wise you can see all of them but certain ones." He smiled to himself.

Sophia: "Sure," she grinned. Sophia was fairly sure her parents would freak out if she got any piercing or tattoo. "And, they're kind of hard to miss."

Christopher: Chris stood up and pulled his shirt off. "Well most people don't see these ones unless I'm working out without my shirt on."

Sophia: Sophia eyed him for a few seconds before shifting her gaze to the tattooing, shooting him a smile, "That's really cool. It looks nice."

Christopher: "Thanks, my ideas her work." He grabbed his shirt and pulled it back down. "I thought they turned out pretty well."

Sophia: "De nada," she replied, inwardly sighing as he put his shirt back down.

Christopher: "Huh?" He stared at her dumbfounded.

Sophia: Sophia blinked back at Chris, "What?"

Christopher: "Uhmm what'd you say?" He blushed a little. "I only speak English."

Sophia: "Ooh..." She mentally scolded herself for not realizing she'd switched languages. This is what you get for being distracted by a shirtless guy. "I'm really sorry. I know English, just not used to using it this much. It means you're welcome."

Christopher: "Oh uhmm cool. Yeah I've got a translator on my iTouch but i figured it'd be rude to go. Hey wait lemme pull out my mini translator oh uhmm and can you say that again?" He gave her a smile and then yawned a little showing off his tongue stud.

Sophia: Sophia laughed, "Yeah, just a bit, but I would've gone along with it."

Christopher: Chris laughed a little too. "Well at least you're a good sport. So..."

Sophia: "Usually have to be," she shrugged, raising an eyebrow, "So?"

Christopher: "No idea," he shrugged. "Uhmm anything you wanna know about or something?"

Sophia: "Uh, do you know your way around the city?"

Christopher: "I'm getting to know it pretty well. Little trips here and there help me figure things out." He scratched the back of his head. "And I have a GPS in my car so it can get me back here if I need help."

Sophia: She nodded and gave a smile, "Do you think you could show me around? Please?"

Christopher: "Uhmm sure. Wanna take my corvette? Or you just wanna walk?" He reached under his shirt and scratched his back.

Sophia: "It's up to you," Sophia shrugged.

Christopher: "Uhmm how bout Corvette? It's a pretty fun lil ride." He hopped up and dug in his pockets for the keys then looked over at the DVD player. "Hmm prolly shouldn't leave that in there. Mind if we stop by my room first?"

Sophia: "That's fine," she grinned as she got up, "Thanks."

Christopher: Chris walked over to the DVD player and popped the out the disc and put it in it's case. "It's all good." He walked towards the door and waited for Sophia to get up and follow him.
:maverick (weapon-x) :shaman (alpha Fight)
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Pietro: Paperwork. You go away for a couple of days and it mounts up like no one's business. Pietro sighed, setting the stack down on the table in the rec room. If he was going to do this now, he needed food. He headed into the kitchen and set about gathering the makings of a sandwich, super fast.

Sophia: Sophia managed to find her way to the kitchen, glad she was starting to memorize what rooms were where. Stepping into the room, she spotted someone she didn't know and paused for a few seconds, unsure of what to do. "Hi?" That seemed like a good start.

Pietro: Pietro paused and looked round, "Oh.... hi..." he gave her a smile, "New?" he put the knife he was using down, checked his hand, then offered it to her, "Pietro Maximoff."

Sophia: She nodded, giving a smile as she took his hand, "Yes. Sophia Rendoza."

Pietro: Pietro shook her hand, tensing very briefly when he heard the surname. "Rendoza? Relative of Hector's?" Please say no... he could only imagine the drama that would ensue. Although, his name was not familiar to her so maybe he should make the most of it?

Sophia: "Sister," Sophia replied. Hopefully, she wouldn't have to explain that too many more times.

Pietro: Pietro nodded, "You turn invisible too?" He went back to his sandwich, pausing again, "Uh... help yourself to whatever you want to eat... I'm assuming you want food since you're in the kitchen but you could just be lost..."

Sophia: "No, but I wish I could turn invisible. It'd be cool," she grinned, shaking her head, "I'm also not lost. I came for food. I just have to figure out what I want..." And, if she was actually capable of making herself something. She should've gone and found Hepz or Hec before she came down to help her.

Pietro: "It'd be useful that's for sure..." Pietro agreed, he sliced his sandwich in half then quickly cleaned up the bits on the counter. He stopped and picked up the plate, "There's all kinds of stuff in the cupboards and in the fridge... have look through." He sat down at the kitchen island to keep her company, paperwork wouldn't take him that long.

Sophia: Sophia moved toward the fridge and cautiously peeked inside, quickly taking a glance back at him, "What can you do?"

Pietro: "I can run and think stupidly fast... It's not that impressive." He took a bite of his sandwich, "How about you?"

Sophia: "Sounds more useful than me," she shrugged, "I have to experiment more to figure it out exactly, I guess, but I can fly."

Pietro: "That's pretty cool," Pietro told her, "If you could pick and choose mutations, I bet that'd be quite far up on a lot of lists." He eyed the still open fridge, "Not see anything you like in there?"

Sophia: "I don't know. I can think of things that would be way more useful." Sophia glanced down at the floor, chewing on her lip as she reluctantly admitted, "I, uh, don't really know how to, um, make anything..."

Pietro: "Useful doesn't mean fun though," Pietro reminded her, he gave her a sympathetic look, "Ah I know what that's like." He turned in his seat, "What do you feel like eating? If I can make it I'll do it for you... if I can't I have someone I can call for instructions."

Sophia: She tried to think of something that'd be relatively easy. When she couldn't think of anything, she gave a slight shrug, "Uh, I'm not really picky. What do you like to make?"

Pietro: "Oh that's helpful..." he grinned, "I'll eat anything - my mutation dictates I consume a lot of calories." He went to the fridge, "How hungry are you?"

Sophia: "Just a snack would be fine. Something simple. I don't want to be too much of a pain."

Pietro: "I have nothing better to do... well I have a pile of paperwork waiting in the rec room but I don't mind ignoring that for a while." He frowned at the contents of the fridge, "How does an omlette sound?"

Sophia: Sophia nodded, "That sounds fine."

Pietro: "Okay... what do you want on it? There's all kinds of stuff in here..." he pulled out some ham, peppers, mushrooms, cheese and a few other random bits and pieces, "Take your pick." He dug out the eggs and went over to the cooker.

Sophia: She moved to where he'd set the food out and began to seperate what she wanted from the general pile. "Will you show me how to make it, too?" That way she wouldn't have to ask for help until she got sick of omlettes.

Pietro: "Sure... it's pretty easy... well... mostly." He pulled out a bowl and broke a few eggs into it the found a whisk and whisked them a little before putting a pan on the stove to heat up. "It was the first thing I got good at making when I moved out... or I should say making from scratch. Though it did take a bit of practise."

Sophia: "Easy is good," she nodded again as she carefully watched what he did, "I've never really needed to cook."

Pietro: "Yeah I didn't before I moved out either... Had people to do that...." he shrugged, "And now I don't have to unless I want to... or I can chase the people that get paid to do it out of the kitchen." He shook his head, as he added a bit of oil to the pan and swirled it around til it coated the bottom before tipping in the eggs. With superspeed he chopped up the ingredients then poked at the eggs in the pan with the spatula.

Sophia: "I've always had someone to do it for me, too." Sophia blinked at the chopping, vaguely wondering how many times he'd cut himself doing that.

Pietro: "Really?" That was surprising, then again he didn't really know a lot about Hector what with one thing and another. He spread the ingredients ontop of the egg and added the cheese, then carefully folded the omelette. "I don't think people realise how bad that can be for people... although I don't think my father ever intended me to have to actually cook for myself. I wasn't supposed to have a mind of my own." He rolled his eyes.

Sophia: "Yeah, I've always had to watch the younger siblings. Hard to keep an eye on them and learn how to cook," she gave a shrug. She probably would've asked the cooks to teach her out of boredom if she didn't have any siblings.

Pietro: "Ah, I managed to avoid all that stuff... didn't even know I had a sister til a couple of months ago so no watching siblings for me... I just got stuck in the library studying all day every day. So boring..." he pulled out a plate and tipped the omelette out onto it, "But at least I'm not completely useless." He offered her the plate.

Sophia: Sophia took the plate with a smile and thanks, "Ah, lucky you. I have four younger and one older."

Pietro: "Good God, your poor mother...." He grinned and turned the heat off. "They all as 'well-behaved' as Hector?" he cleaned up all the mess and put away what hadn't been used.

Sophia: "If by well-behaved you mean completely awful, not quite," she smirked.

Pietro: "You catch on fast." He sat down and picked up his sandwich again, "Have to say I don't envy you there, all those siblings... probably would have a couple of years ago... but then I met Sophie - my sister... your names are remarkably similar."

Sophia: "Well, I did have to live with him, and that's kind of weird," Sophia pointed out, taking a bite of her omlette, "Also, this is really good."

Pietro: "It is... and you're welcome." He smiled, "If it makes you feel any better, my first impressions of you are much better than they were of her...." he took a bite of his sandwich.

Sophia: "That's good. I'm glad I make decent first impressions," she smiled, "So, what's your sister like?"

Pietro: "Obnoxious... Impetuous... Hyper active... Obsessed with gossip.... A real handful." He frowned, "Emma says that's perfectly normal - I think she's trying to humour me."

Sophia: As she took another bite, she gave a shrug, "Sounds normal to me."

Pietro: "... Suddenly I'm glad that I'm not there all the time." Then again at least the mutant residents seemed to keep her entertained, "But now I'm worried what state the place will end up in if I ever have to go away for more than a week..." He thought back to the pile of papers in the rec room, "Or three days...." he looked at the door to the rec room. "Now I really don't want to do that paperwork...."

Sophia: Sophia laughed, "At least you have superspeed to clean anything quickly?"

Pietro: "Oh yeah... and lots of staff... but there are also other residents... mutants... and they're a terrible influence on eachother..." He shook his head, "As long as the study is still standing... and the kitchen.... it'd be terrible if they destroyed the kitchen...."

Sophia: "I think I'd take the kitchen over the study. Food is way more appealing than books."

Pietro: "It's not just the books..." Pietro told her, "But yes, food is far more appealing." He couldn't disagree. "So shall I assume you're not here for the college part? More for the learning how to control your powers?"

Sophia: "Maybe a bit of both," she gave a shrug, "I think I have a pretty good handle on the powers thing unless there's something I don't know about. ...Well, except for the smashing the window thing. I've never been to college either though."

Pietro: "Smashing window thing?" He raised an eyebrow, "I'm starting to think they need to put reinforced glass into the windows here..."

Sophia: "I broke Hec's window," Sophia rolled her eyes, "I guess it's a big deal, but I didn't think so, really."

Pietro: "How? Did you fly through it? Or am I missing something?" He got up to get some juice, "Uh... want a drink while I'm up?"

Sophia: "Yes, please. The juice is fine." She shook her head, "I was trying something, and I blasted it... with air, I think. Nothing like lasers or anything like that."

Pietro: "Ahhh... Aerokinesis?" He pulled out two glasses and poured them both some juice, "My father used to work with mutants... he did a lot of research on powers... which I've read." He set the glasses down and went to put the juice back, "Should be careful with that." He gave her a smile.

Sophia: "Maybe? I've never really known what it's called." Sophia ate some more of her omlette and took the glass of juice, sipping at it, "Thank you."

Pietro: "You're welcome." He sat down again, "It's just the technical term for being able to manipulate air... which kinda sounds like what you just said you did." He sipped the juice, "It also sounds like a lot of fun."

Sophia: "Flying is a lot of fun, but I don't know much about anything else I can do."

Pietro: "Well, if you want... I can look through all the notes he made and write down anything useful for you? It probably wouldn't take me that long... but at the moment they're all in New Hampshire so you'd have to give me a couple of hours." He picked up his empty plate and glass and carried them over to the sink to clean them up.

Sophia: "That'd be nice as long as you don't mind," she grinned, then finished off the omlette. So far he was being a lot more helpful on powers than Hec was.

Pietro: "I don't mind, it'll give me something to do and since I've catelogued most of the papers already it shouldn't be too difficult.... assuming of course the afore mentioned study is still in one piece."

Sophia: "I hope it is, then," Sophia snickered, moving toward the sink with the plate and glass. Dishes should be fairly simple to do. Just rinse and scrub, right?

Pietro: "Yeah... it'll be a real pain trying to find anything if it isn't..." he shook his head, "God... never agree to take on a house with five mutants, some crazy staff and your mental sister and best friend... you'll live to regret it."

Sophia: "That's about what watching four siblings sounds like, except maybe a little less crazy," she smiled.

Pietro: "Can your siblings set things on fire? And do they make the cutlery tapdance across the table at breakfast?" He turned to look at her, "That's the tamer side of what they get up to."

Sophia: Sophia blinked, "No, so a lot less crazy, I guess."

Pietro: Pietro sighed, "It's a good job I don't need to sleep... I don't think I would with all the stress they generate... probably a good job my hair's already white too." He dried the stuff on the drainer and put it away.

Sophia: She grinned, "I don't think I could go without sleep. It's a nice way to ignore everything."

Pietro: "Oh it is... but you can do so much more stuff when you don't have to sleep.... actually I can't sleep without help so I got good at occupying myself." He went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water, "And now I think I shall occupy myself with tv and paperwork, you're welcome to join me but I won't be offended if you wanna go and explore the place some more... if you get lost, just yell really loud, someone will hear you eventually." He grinned.

Sophia: "I think TV sounds somewhat entertaining, so I suppose I'll join you. Well, and I'd rather not be lost. I have better chances of someone finding me in the rec room..."

Pietro: "Probably..." Though he'd rather certain people didn't find her in there while he was in the vicinity. That would get awkward very quickly. He went to the door and held it open for her, "You can pick the channel because you're new.... give it a week or so and you'll have to fight everyone else for the remote."
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Raven Hare »

Hepzibah: Hepzibah knocked on the open door of the dorm Sophia had been assigned to. The younger girl looked like she was putting the last of her things away. "Hey, how are you settling in, Sophia?"

Sophia: Sophia looked around the room and gave a shrug, moving to take a seat on the bed, "Not bad, I guess. I've only gotten a little lost a few times and have no idea how to use anything in the kitchen..."

Hepzibah: Picking up a knickknack off the desk, Hepz sat on the other bed, nodding. "Now you know how I felt at your house," she laughed. "Not much of a cook myself, either." She was still in her human guise. Hepz knew eventually Sophia was going to find out the 'truth' about her but she was still looking the 'right' time. "Fortunately, we got some students who love to cook and share - like Rogue."

Sophia: "You'd think this house would be easy when you compare it to mine," she grinned, "Yeah, that's what I was told. I got lucky and met someone in the kitchen. He cooked something quick for me."

Hepzibah: "He?" Hepz mentally went down the list of male students at the school. None immediately struck her as being culinarily inclined, but she was glad Sophia was making friends. She idly ran her fingers over the knickknack.

Sophia: "Uh," Sophia took a moment to remember his name, "Pietro. He made me an omlette. It was pretty good."

Hepzibah: Hepz went numb. She'd just assumed Hector would have warned her! The knickknack fell out of her frozen fingers. "Pietro?.... Pietro Maximoff?..." Like there could another one.

Sophia: She nodded, "Yeah... Is there another Pietro I don't know about?"

Hepzibah: She shook her head, almost desperately, standing up. "Stay away from him, Sophia! Don't go anywhere near him!" The fear and near panic was written all over her face.

Sophia: She blinked, not exactly sure how she was supposed to take the mood swing. "Um... why?"

Hepzibah: "Because!" She took a deep breath, trying to get herself under control. Sophia wasn't just another student, she was Hector's sister. "Because... he's the devil's son...the things he has done..." She shook her head, covering her face with her hands for a moment.

Sophia: "He seemed pretty nice to me..." Sophia bit down on her lip as she watched Hepz, still taken aback by the reaction. He'd only made her an omlette. It didn't seem like it was that big of a deal...

Hepzibah: Sitting down next to Sophia, she took a few more breaths to calm herself. "I'm not surprised. He seemed pretty nice to me too when I first met him." She saw the other girl's expression and made herself calm down so she could explain herself. "Pietro comes from a very powerful family... his father is a 'scientist'" she finger quoted. "He... he experiments on mutants."

Hepzibah: "When I was 11 years old, Magnus Maximoff kidnapped me, put me in a cage and tortured me for eight months." It was hard to talk about and her expression showed it, but she wanted Sophia to fully understand just how evil the Maximoff family was. "I was beaten, tazed, cut on, mentally 'conditioned', kept in a cage the size of a dog kennel. And when he was done... he left me in that cage to starve to death - I very nearly did."

Sophia: She listened carefully, brow furrowing as she took in the information, "That... That's awful..." Sophia couldn't think of much more to say on the topic other than that, but she supposed she could tell Hepz more about the conversation they'd had, "We talked about powers some, and he mentioned his dad a few times."

Hepzibah: Hepz growled under her breath, " No matter what he told you - Magnus Maximoff is a monster. He enjoys hurting others - even animals and children." She smiled bitterly at the inside joke. "Last year, Magnus found me again. He kidnapped myself, Pietro and another student, Mayhem."

Hepzibah: She shuddered and tried to stay focused. "Mayhem and I were kept in the lab - in cages. Pietro got to stay upstairs in the lap of luxury. At first, Pietro would sneak down at night, bringing food and stuff. Had us convinced he was trying his best to get us out. But in truth... he was helping his old man." She looked at Sophia then hung her head. "Mayhem was the gentlest creature I think I've ever met - and they tore him apart. His body and his mind."

Sophia: Sophia shuddered slightly at the idea. "He mentioned that his dad researched mutants, but he didn't really give details like that..."

Hepzibah: "I bet he didn't," she said angrily, before getting herself back in control. "As for me... they strapped me down to a table - injected me with serums, rewrote my dna." Hepz looked back over at Sophia, there were tears in her green eyes. "This isn't easy for me to talk about Sophia. Magnus... he - he let the other mutants rape me... and then... then Pietro, he -"

Hepzibah: She stopped for a moment and rubbed the tears out of her eyes. "He gave me an injection... I begged him not to... I flat lined. I was clinically dead for three minutes." She took a moment to gather herself back together. "I came back, but - I didn't remember anything. Not my name, not Hector - nothing."

Sophia: "So... how'd you, uh, get your...um, memory back?" she hesitantly asked, not sure if the question was appropriate.

Hepzibah: "Your brother," she managed a smile. "For whatever reason, Pietro smuggled me out and Hector was there to bring me home. Him and Mayhem... at least what was left of Mayhem." Her smile slipped a little. "But Hec never gave up on me, not once. Not even when he found out - " She bit her lip and flushed with shame. "While I had amnesia... Pietro and I became lovers."

Hepzibah: She gave the dark haired girl an earnest look. "I swear to God, Sophia - I had no memory of Hector. I would NEVER have betrayed your brother willingly. But Pietro... he knew. He knew that Hector and I... and he still -" she censored herself at the last second.

Sophia: Sophia nodded and managed a smile, "I believe you."

Hepzibah: Her smile made Hepz visibly relax and breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks Sophia, that means a lot to me." She fidgeted for a moment. "There aren't many people at the school who know what all happened while I was kidnapped. And I'm not crazy or lying or having psychedelic flash backs or some such shit. Hector has the paperwork - he can prove everything I just told you."

Sophia: "I don't need proof," she shook her head, debating how she was supposed to deal with Pietro now. He'd been really nice to her, but he did all those things to Hepz... "Is there anyone else I should look out for?"

Hepzibah: Hepz thought about it for a moment. "Watch your step around Monet. She's not 'dangerous' but she's got a superiority thing going on. She and Hec get on pretty well, though, so you probably won't have any problems out of her," she smiled. "Other than that, most everybody's pretty cool. We're all kinda in the same boat here. We're all mutants," she smiled, glad Sophia had taken her warning seriously.

Sophia: "That's good. I'd rather not have problems with people," she grinned, "And, I kind of gathered that last part since everyone I talk to asks me about powers."

Hepzibah: She laughed. "Oh yeah. It's like comparing clothes or hairstyles for a normal school." She cleared her throat, "Speaking of which... I never actually got around to telling you about my powers."

Sophia: "Oh, yeah," Sophia realized that she hadn't explained her's when Hec had, so she asked, "What are they?"

Hepzibah: "Um... well," she shifted uncomfortably. "Have you ever heard of - or seen a mutant called... called a 'feral'?"

Sophia: She shook her head, "I don't think so."

Hepzibah: Hooboy... That didn't make this any easier. "A feral is a - a type of mutant." She was quiet for minute then stood up a few feet from Sophia. If she hadn't freaked her out already, this should do it for sure. "A feral is a mutant who has animalistic features and/or traits." She morphed into her pure white, furry, feline form. "Like this..."

Sophia: "Wow. That's..." Sophia blinked a few times to make sure she wasn't just seeing things, not exactly sure what she was supposed to say next, "...really different."

Hepzibah: Hepz watched Sophia's reaction carefully. "I'm sorry, Sophia. I know I should have told you this sooner. Hector tried to get me to - but I know how people react when they see me like this. Just took me a while to find my big girl panties." She bit her lip, exposing a little bit of one of her fangs.

Sophia: She shot her a smile, "It's fine. I can see why you'd be hesitant to tell. It's a lot to take in."

Hepzibah: She relaxed a little at the other girl's smile. "Thank you, Sophia. I promise I'm not trying to scare you back home to Mexico," she semi-joked. "I just wanted to get all the cards out on the table. I love your brother, so what you think of me matters a lot." She admitted sitting back down on the edge of the other bed. "And he's going to have a coronary if/when he finds out Pietro was buddying up with you," she cringed.

Sophia: Sophia grinned, then gave a cringe at the thought of an overprotective older brother, "We could not tell him?"

Hepzibah: Her tail ticked behind her. "I promised Hector I wouldn't keep secrets from him, but... I won't bring it up if you don't," she smiled conspiratorially. "Just watch your back around Pietro. I'm not going to tell you what to do but I'd feel a lot better if you weren't alone with him and I know it would make Hector feel better."

Sophia: "That sounds like a good plan to me," she nodded, "And, I'll be careful around him."

Hepzibah: "Good," Hepz smiled broadly and morphed back into her human form. "So... I've unearthed most of my skeletons, showed you what I really look like... trying to think if there is any other way I can totally freak you out," she joked.

Sophia: Sophia snickered, "You'll have to let me know if you think of anything."

Hepzibah: She laughed, picking the knickknack up out of the floor and returning it to the desk. "Will do. So, you made any other new friends?"

Sophia: She gave a shrug, "I met another guy, Chris, after you two ditched me when we got here."

Hepzibah: "Chris?" she grinned. "He's a sweetie. Hector gives him grief, but Hec gives everybody grief. Chris is all right. He show you his fish?"

Sophia: "Nope, but he showed me his tattoos. Oh, and he gave me a tour of the city."

Hepzibah: "Very cool," Hepz nodded. "Glad you were able to get out for a while - think place can make you stir crazy if you're not careful."

Sophia: "It's not that bad so far. My house is better, but it's still pretty nice," Sophia grinned, "The city isn't bad either."

Hepzibah: Hepz laughed but didn't disagree. The Rendoza estate was beautiful. "So, you about settled in? Want to go grab some food ….or maybe paint Hector's toenails while he's taking a nap?" she grinned.

Sophia: "Pretty much," she gave a quick glance around the room, smirking, "Hot pink?"

Hepzibah: "Hot pink," Hepz agreed with a slightly maniacal grin.
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

Oh dear... Hot Pink?... Gonna kill his street rep. ;)

But great job guys, on all the ones I missed ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn