06/08 Instance: Jules Gets a Date

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

06/08 Instance: Jules Gets a Date

Post by steyn »

[[Timeline: Current]]

Julie: Julie kocked on Alex's door. "Hey...." She said softly.

Alex: "It's open," Alex called as he continued to unpack his bags.

Julie: Julie opened it and leaned against the doorway. "Hey uh... I gotta talk to you about something." She pulled the scrunchie out of her hair and wrapped it around her wrist. She then began to nervously play with her hair.

Alex: He glanced up at her as he pulled a shirt out of his bag, taking a quick look at it before tossing it in the dirty pile, "About what?"

Julie: "Well... somethign came up... and I need to know what is going on in my head. How I feel... well no that's a bad way of putting it..." She walked over to his bed and sat on it. "Maybe... how I really feel is what I'm trying to find out."

Alex: "Um, okay..." Alex folded the last article of clothing and went to shove it in his drawer.

Julie: "Alex..." She got up quickly and rushed over to him, pressing him against his drawer. "Can you uh... help me figure it out?" She smirked and kissed his cheek.

Alex: "Uh..." he glanced down at her and reached behind him to shut the drawer, so it wasn't digging into his back, "Depends, I guess. How am I supposed to help?"

Julie: "I just... I need to know what kinda girl I am." She let her hands slip under his tee shirt and rub against his bare chest. He was so.... burly. Broad chest, well toned abs... God... she wanted to eat him up. But didn't I want to do the same to Tigra?

Alex: Alex just blinked at her, "Um...

Jules: "See... I really wanted to just... see if I can fit into those pants of yours..." She licked his cheek. He wasn't feeling it, was he? "Look, I'm sorry... I just... I'm trying so hard to live a life that's normal for me aaand.... now I find out I might be into this girl..."

Jules: Her hands dropped out of his shirt, but her fingers hooked on his belt.

Alex: His eyebrow raised. Okay, into a girl. That was kind of a distraction from everything else. "A girl?"

Jules: "Yeah... I just.... I want to know what I am y'know? And I've never had a guy I've wanted and been satisfied with y'know? I always just let the guy get his rocks off. I've just done it 'cause I thought sex was normal... 'cause I'm a babe, y'know?" She winked at him.

Jules: "But... I mean... I never orgasmed... so, was I doing it wrong? Is it not the right guy? Am I a lesbian?" She rubbed her temples. "Wow... I feel overwhelmed. So the point is, I want you, and I want you to do it right."

Alex: Alex gave a snort and rolled his eyes about being a babe, then sobered as he caught the rest of what she was saying, "Or, y'know... last I checked, you can like both. Plus, I don't know that I could do it right..."

Jules: "Whoa! Both!?" She thought about that. "You ... you can do that?" She flopped on his bed and sighed. "And I went to you 'cause you're the guy I've had my eyes on for awhile... so if I wanted you,--sober might I add--I think that's a start."

Alex: "Well, yeah, you can," he nodded, slightly relieved she'd backed off. Alex moved to the bed and tossed the on the floor, kicking it under the bed. Then, he moved to take care of the pile of dirty clothes, "And, I wouldn't want to be for just sex."

Jules: "Well... Yeah I guess I get that..." She said quietly. "But... honestly? I like you a lot anyways. Like... a lot a lot... I just... have never had a serious relationship, I don't even know how to go about it."

Alex: Alex shot her a smile before scooping up the clothes and dropping them in the hamper, giving a shrug as well, "Me neither."

Jules: "Well... you seem like a great guy." She sat up and looked to him. "If you wanna .... do something? Start it slow? Maybe take a girl out on the town sometime? Or I can take you somewhere cool!" She shot up and returned her hands back to under his shirt.

Jules: "I can definitely... definitely... get used to being a one-man kind of girl... for you, at lest."

Alex: "I try to be," Alex grinned, pulling her hands out from under his shirt, "If you want to go out sometime, I can take you wherever or you can drag me along. Doesn't really matter as long as it's fun, I guess." He'd never really had a girl that liked him. Well, not one that he actually paid attention to anyway.

Jules: "Really?!" She felt a flip in her stomach, something she hadn't had before with other guys, and she knew right away that this was the real deal. It had to be. "Yes! Yes yes! I mean uh.... Yeah, I'll pick a good place. What do you like toe at? Chinese?"

Alex: "Well, yeah," he nodded, "Chinese is fine with me. When did you want to go?"

Jules: "Uhm..." She looked around excitedly. "Now?"

Alex: "If you want, sure," Alex smiled at her reaction and started for the door, "Let's go."

Jules: "Whoo hooo!" She shot out of the room, without even waiting for him, her rainbow streak brushing by his face.

Jules: "I landed a cute one!" She hollared down the hall.

[Edited on 10/6/2010 by steyn]