6/09 Instance: Bury that Bone

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Right after the game "Battle Royale".

Darren: Dar-no Kyle-wait, no he was definetly Darren, made his way down the hotel's corridor, one hand over his face just incase he bumped into anyone he knew, fuck, this was embarassing, he hoped the other him wasn't having too much trouble ...

Darren: Well at least he didn't have any trouble finding their room, he could enhance his sense of smell anyway, but now it seemed stuck on, he pushed open the door, shut it behind him and leant against it, making an irritated growling noise in the back of his throat.

Selene: Selene wrangled a few more drops of water out of her hair, then let the still wet strands fall down her back. After they had returned from the fight night, Darren had left in order to peel off Kyle - or something comparably odd. Selene had used the time to take a shower and wash away the smoke and dust from the arena.

Selene: With her feather-dress safely stowed away, Selene had slipped into a simple shirt and pants. She looked away from the bathroom mirror when she heard the door to her room being closed - as well as a familiar growln. "You brought Kyle along," Selene asked, stepping back into the main room.

Darren: "Umm ... in a manner of speaking ..." Darren mumbled, scratching at his face, he'd shrunk by a few inches, his mohawk had turned into a blond, fluffy afaire

Darren: *affair and his fingers ended in dark, stubby claws, "I ... umm ... feel like I just stepped off the set for 'Lost Boys', do I, um, look it?" Darren asked, looking Selene up and down automatically, she looked good with wet hair.

Selene: Selene blinked a few times and studied Darren's altered appearance intently. "I'd be all for a remake in that case," she commented, still sounding slightly surprised. "So, I assume you kept a little souvenir from our dog-boy-wonder?" She couldn't help but chuckle at his new look. "Pretty much what happened when you did the same with Jay, yes?"

Darren: Darren flushed, "Um, yep," he scratched at his ear, not looking at Selene, "it's ... um, I don't think it's as bad as when it happened with Jay since I kinda knew what to expect but ... um ... yeah?"

Selene: "Nothing a decent hairdresser and a dictionary couldn't fix, though," Selene commented, grinning in reaction to Darren's amusing speech patterns. "So, how's Kyle doing then? I hope you kept him from trying to stick a fork into the power outlet in order to recharge himself."

Darren: Darren rolled his eyes, coming into the room properly and grabbing a chair, sitting on it backwards, "Kyle's fine, you know he ... um, always recovers from stuff like this stupidly quick, and even if he did not like it could hurt him huh?"

Darren: "Me on the other hand ... we got room service? I have an urge to eat raw steak," Darren shifted slightly on the chair, looking a little lost, "feels wierd, he's used to sitting with a tale you know?"

Selene: "That's good to hear." Selene leaned forward to take a peek over Darren's shoulder, curious if she'd find a tail wagging behind him. Looked back at his face, her lips formed a wry grin. "You know that you can't deny the humor in this, right? I have to admit I'm seriously tempted to scratch you behind the ear now."

Selene: Selene flopped down on the bed and crossed her legs underneth her. "And while Farouk obviously made sure to give us a decent hotel, I'm not sure if they have raw steak on their menu."

Darren: Mmmm ear scratchings sound goo-nooo, no! You are not a dog, don't think like that, Darren kept his expression nuteral to try and keep his dignity, "Ask me in a few hours when I don't have the memory of being melted alive by acid right at the fore-front of my brain," he sighed, "well they probably have steak, can't we just ... um, you know, phone?"

Selene: "Sounds a tad unpleasant," Selene commented, a frown appearing on her face. "Certainly; I'll see what I can do." She rolled over on the bed and reached for the phone on the bedside table. It took her a few moments of fidgeting before she finally had a hopefully sentient person on the line. "Hello? Room service? May we order some dinner perhaps?"

Darren: While Selene was doing that, Darren started to rock back and forth on the chair, tipping it up onto two legs at a time, he felt like he wanted to go run and climb trees and stuff ... but they were in the middle of a city, no forests, that felt ...wrong ... he eyed Selene on the bed, there were other things he wanted to do right now as well ... "You never told me you'd slept with Kyle, babe."

Selene: "No, steak," Selene said, giving a sigh. "Very english and bloody. I like my food screaming." She turned her head and looked back over her shoulder, frowning at Darren. "I didn't? I thought I made a passing comment about it here and there. And, well, there wasn't that much actual sleep involved." She blinked, before speaking into the phone. "No, not you."

Darren: Darren couldn't help the grin at that, reveaing that all his teeth had elongated somewhat and grown sharp, "Um ... language barrier?" he asked, before returning to his original question, "Um ... I knew that I wasn't your first, but I um ... don't think you named names ... though it's a little hard to think like this so maye you did and I've lost my ... um, thing, path to the memory?"

Selene: "Yes, thank you, I guess" Selene said into the phone and hit its red button. "So, within half an hour, we'll either get an almost raw steak, or a bucket of paint." She put the phone back, then cocked her head. "Well, yes, I've actually been a little curious before. And maybe a bit naughty." She smirked. "Why? Jealous, or interested in all the details?"

Darren: "I've got all the details," Darren tapped the side of his head with a claw, it was wierd, he ... probably should be jealous but he just felt ... laid back, must be Kyle's influence, the hair-balls was so chilled, "I dunno ..." he shrugged, "just feel ... wierd, you know?"

Selene: Selene leaned back on the bed, supporting herself with her arms, and crossed her outstretched legs at the ankles. "As odd as it may be, but that sounds somewhat familiar to me," she said. "I believe it's similar to absorbing someone's memories when they die near me. Just not as unhealthy for the other person involved. A very intimate experience, isn't it?"

Darren: "Yeah, I mean, I, um, thought it'd be the same as when it happened with Jay, but Kyle's different, it's not them memories confusing me it's the um, you know, the instincts ..." Darren pulled a face, "I ... I don't want to be a feral, so I um, I hope it fades ..."

Selene: Selene laughed. "You know that it makes you quite adorable, though?" She gave him an impish grin. "Not that I'd have a weak spot for adorableness, but I think I'll tolerate it in your case." Pausing for a moment, she continued to study Darren being unusually restless. "So, instincts, you say? As in... the appetite for raw meat? Hunting cute little bunnies to tear them to bloody pieces?"

Darren: "Yep and yep," he shifted again, "and ... well," he blushed again ... normally he'd have no issue with the other thing but the fact that it was kinda being driven by a part of his mind that was now Kyle, who just wanted another crack at Selene, that bugged him.

Selene: "You mean, there's something that can compete with the disembowelment of cute, fuzzy animals," Selene asked, chuckling again. She was familiar enough with Kyle's primary urges to have a solid idea what Darren was alluding to. "If that doesn't sound exciting..."

Darren: Darren scratched his borrowed claws down the back of the seat without realising it, he could feel ... something pushing in the back of his mind, he'd never quite experienced anything like it before, it was very primal and strong, "Mmm ... exciting," he said, a slightly growl in his voice, looking away, "so ... you, um, like ferals then?"

Selene: Selene put on a thoughtful expression, deliberately tilting her head to the side. "There are certain qualities to them that I find rather enticing, yes," she admitted, briefly glancing back at Darren with a smirk on her lips. "Don't forget that despite that air of sophistication I like to maintain, there's also a predator somewhere deep down inside me."

Darren: Darren raked his eyes down the long, pale column of Selene's neck and before he'd even had time to register it he'd jumped onto the bed, knocking his chair over and leaning over Selene, his hands on her shoulders, claws just short of breaking the skin, eyes narrowed and lips drawn back into a predetory grin, sharped teeth on show, "Not too deep I hope?" he growled softly.

Selene: "Not at all," Selene replied, grinning up at Darren, instinctively leaning up to close the distance between them. "In fact, I hope to find you going deeper tonight." Their cheeks brushed against each other, and her teeth teasingly nipped his earlobe.

Darren: Darren growled low in the back of his throat, eyes glowing faintly yellow as he leant down, running his tounge down the soft skin of Selene's throat, "Oh believe me babe ... I'll be going deep tonight," he promised, before sinking his teeth into her shoulder.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Chaos
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Mr. President
Nightscrawlearth Character: :venom :spidey etc.

Post by Chaos »

:x oooohhh.....
"I've met dozens like you. Skipped off home early, minor graft jobs here and there. Spent some time in lock-up too, I'll warrant; but less than you claim. And now you're, what, a petty theif with delusions of standing? Sad little king of a sad little hill..." - River Tam, 'Firefly'

Achievements: ImageImageImage
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

This was great guys! Darren/Kyle is awesome esp with the speech and instinct issues. And Selene is cool as always. :LOL
:hepz :kitty