14/06 Instance: Apocalypse Bob Redux

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

Timelined the day after the 12/06 game I'm a Johnny Doll

Scott walked along the corridors, checking the room numbers with the note he had written on a slip of paper. Now where was his room supposed to be again?

Pietro sat on his bed leaning against the wall, a book open on his lap, but he wasn't reading. Instead he was staring at the wall opposite and thinking about what had happened at the tournament. Such a mess.

The big sack with clothes on his bag started to weigh heavily on his shoulders. Obviously he was happy that the fat chap had gotten him his stuff (however he managed that, no idea), but he didn't really feel like dragging all of it through a house the damn size of Aston Villa!

"Oh!" Found it! He opened the door and stepped in.
Pietro was startled by the door suddenly opening. He was on his feet faster than the blink of an eye, "Oh! ... Er... hi?"

"Oh...hello..." Scott gave the boy a suspicious look. He had seen him on the tournament, he was one of the students here. But... "The fat guy didn't say anything about a roomie..."

"Everyone gets a roomie... whether they like it or not." He sat down again with a smile, "Don't worry though, I'm not here much - don't sleep."

"Oh really now?" He threw his bag on the free bed. "I sleep a lot. Seems like we're a perfect fit." He held out his hand. "Scott Wright."

Pietro shook his hand, "Pietro Maximoff... I miss sleep sometimes."

"I miss sausages with eggs sometimes. Brazilian food is just not the same." He sat down on the bed now. "So, Maximoff? Weird name."

"European..." he shrugged, "And there's heaps of sausages and eggs in the kitchen so you can eat as much as you like." He closed his book and put it on the desk, "So, how long have you known you have the mutant gene?"

"Uuuhhhh...Quite a while. I didn't notice at first, but my rugby coach did and kicked me off the team. Thought he'd be charged for cheating otherwise. And then things just went weird, you know?" He leaned backwards and spread out on the bed. "I mean, super strength would be nice. Or shooting lasers out of my mouth. Or something like that. But shrinking and growing? Only helpful in a carrer as plumber..."

"Your strength doesn't grow with you?" Pietro raised an eyebrow, "And I think it'll be more useful than mine...." he shuffled back on the bed and leaned against the wall once more. "And weird how?"

"Oh, the strength grows with the size. But my clothes don't really. I had to wear special latex stuff for the tournament, otherwise I'd been naked most of the time." He sat back up again. "And weird, like...you know. College life, but with an added flavour. Lots of alcohol and parties. And then Dee came along and...well, the rest is history."

"Oh, we have strange uniforms given us here that seem to be immune to the effects of people's powers - I'm sure you'll get given one soon." He smiled, the frowned a little, "So did you volunteer for that tournament or what? ...Uh... you don't have to answer that, I'm just curious...."

"I was kind of convinced. Money, fame, stuff like that. I think Dee did some of his voodoo on me too, but I'll probably never know." He shrugged. "But hey, the uniforms sound nice. I sure hope they have fitting underwear too."

"Well that I'm not so sure about...." Though now he was curious, "I don't wear the uniform... never had to... and my powers don't make it essential like some people's.... Which I can't say I'm too disappointed about."

He thought hard for a moment. "You are the fast guy, right?"

"Yep, that's me." He nodded.

"I bet you are a hit with the girls." Pietro received a wide smile.

"Oh haha, I haven't heard that one before...." he rolled his eyes a little but grinned back anyway. "And for the record, I haven't had any complaints."

"Good, good!" Then Scott scratched his chin. "So, I've got to know: Is there anything special about you as a roommate? Weird pets? Making smoked cheese in the closet?"

Pietro laughed, "Not really... Like I said, I'm not here a lot - I just use the room to study and store my books... Kinda live in New Hampshire and since I don't sleep I don't really use the bed a lot..." he shrugged, "What about you? Any weird habits?"

"Well, maybe a little one." He pulled over his bag and searched through its contents. "You see, I also have a little hobby. I'm a bit of a semi-pro comedian and I have this special shtick...ah, there he is."

He pulled out something black and white which quickly revealed itself to be..."This is Bob. Say hello Bob!" Hello Bob! it came from the puppet. "Silly bird."

Pietro raised an eyebrow, "Riiiight...." he blinked at the penguin, "That's..." what was it? Awful. "Great..."

"Glad you like it, mate!" Pietro received the most sincere smile anybody had ever received in the history of smiles. "So, Bob, this Pietro. He's going to be our roommate. Isn't that grand?" FAG! "Shush you!" He put a hand on Bob's wooden pecker.

Pietro's other eyebrow joined the first, "Looks like Bob doesn't want to make any friends..."

"He's a foulmouthed bastard." He put a hand in front of his mouth and whispered to Pietro. "He's from Birmingham, you know?"

"Uh-huh..." Pietro nodded slowly, Emma was going to laugh her ass off when she heard about this....
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

BOB!!! :love

Heehee, very fun instance, you two.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen