6/17 Instance: Mediation

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

timeline: after Holy War

Eddie: Eddie sighed in frustration, leaning forward in his seat. For some reason, sofas were never comfy when you were loosing a Deathmatch on Halo. With a hiss of abuse, Eddie narrowed his eyes at the screen, his hands moving with a fury echoing (perhaps) some amazing feat on the screen in front of him.

Eddie: "Sonofabitch!", Eddie complained, suddenly jumping up and sprawling back into the sofa, he scratched at his head furiously at the scoreboard's appearance over the image of his dead character. He'd become worse at video games than life at the moment; that was scary.

Sophia: Sophia made her way into the rec room from the kitchen, drink in hand. She eyed the screen, then the player. She hadn't met him yet. At least she didn't think she had. Making her way into the room, she took a seat in the one of the chairs and shot him a smile, "Um, hi."

Eddie: "Holy s-!!", Eddie blurted, jumping a little. Calming himself with a breath, he smiled at the girl sitting across from him. "You're...not anyone I've met before; new here?", he asked politely, somehow unable to hide the melancholy in his voice.

Sophia: "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," Sophia apologized, then nodded, "Yes, I got here during summer vacation. Sophia."

Eddie: Eddie shook his head a little. "'Summer'? I missed out on a pretty girl like you getting here?", Eddie smirked, looking back over at the television and scrolling through the various menus. "Must be loosing my touch..."

Eddie: 'And all your friends, douchebag...', he thought to himself.

Sophia: She laughed, giving a shrug, "I guess so."

Sophia: Sophia took another glance at the tv as she took another sip of her drink. "What are you playing?"

Eddie: "Freakin' Halo ODST; honestly, this is not my best performance...", Eddie answered, begining another game. "Sorry, did you want to...?", he asked, offering the controler to the brown-haired girl. "I'm Eddie, by the way.", he smiled again.

Sophia: "Oh, no," she shook her head, "I'm not any good. My brothers play games, and they always win."

Eddie: "Brothers?", Eddie repeated, going back to the game as his character's weapon was drawn. "Do they come here, too?"

Sophia: "One does, but I have three others at home," Sophia answered with a grin. "You probably know Hec... right? Pretty much everyone I meet does."

Eddie: Eddie mulled the name over in his head, the thoughts coinciding well with the burst of gunfire on screen adding another '1' to his Kill Count. "Hector, you mean? Yeah...know OF him; I don't really talk to many people here..."

Sophia: "Yeah, him." Sophia took another sip from her drink, "I don't know many people here yet."

Eddie: "Well, it's a pleasure...", Eddie began, laughing shortly at an explosion that took his avatar and two others with it, "...to be one of your first.", he managed a wink to Sophia. She was sweet. And cute to boot.

Sophia: She shot him a smile and looked back to the screen, watching him play, "It's nice to meet you, too."

Eddie: Eddie continued having his character strafe about for weapons, playing with a much more clear head. "Don't suppose you've met that asshole, Adam?"

Sophia: "Not yet. Should I look out for him?" she asked. So far, she hadn't met anyone that wasn't nice, so she supposed that would be a change...

Eddie: "Well, put it this way; I managed to piss him off, and now I regret it.", Eddie muttered, audiably. "He caught me at a bad time, wound me up and I..."

Eddie: Eddie sighed, ironically having his character melee-kill someone in-game. "I hit him. He hasn't got off my case ever since."

Sophia: "Ah," Sophia pulled her attention away from the game and looked back over at him, "Did you apologize and explain that to him?" She inwardly sighed about how lame that probably sounded, but it'd become a habit when dealing with younger siblings.

Eddie: "Wh-? W-well, I tried to, but he kept on about all this 'ooh, you're a fag', or whatever.", Eddie grunted a little. "Fucking Catholics, you know?"

Eddie: Eddie made his anger a virtual reality, shooting an unsuspecting sniper in the back of the head with a pistol.

Sophia: She gave a shrug, "I wouldn't worry about it too much. He'll probably get over it eventually."

Eddie: "I guess so...mind you, I've heard he's a bit of a case...", Eddie shrugged also. "Guess you're right, mind.", he smiled at Sophia again. "Thank you."

Sophia: "No problem," Sophia returned the smile, "So, I guess I'll know who it is if I run into him?"

Eddie: "Cybergoth lookin' weirdo who moves at incredible speed and talks utter bullshit?", Eddie laughed. "Yeah, I reckon you'll know him."

Eddie: Eddie smiled as the end of game timer went off, scoreboard reflecting much better progress than before. "Aha...better.", he turned to look at Sophia, "Have I impressed you yet?"

Sophia: She snickered, looking between him and the scores, "I'd say you've shown improvement."

Eddie: "'Improvement'?", Eddie looked at the scoreboard, "Aha...second.", he smirked wryly.

Sophia: Nodding, she finished off her drink before replying, "There's that, and you're not yelling at the game this time."

Eddie: Eddie smiled again, closing his eyes. "True, true.", he raised a finger. "But! Does this progress allow for opportunity? I.e: Would you care for my company more often if I can keep a...level head?"

Sophia: "Sure," Sophia grinned, "I guess that'd make me one of the first people you actually talk to...?"

Eddie: "Yeah...recently, anyway.", Eddie answered placing the controler on the sofa and standing up. "Think I'm gonna get a drink; care to join me?"

Sophia: She got up as well and gave a shrug, making sure to grab her soda can and throw it in the trash, "Sounds good to me."

Eddie: "Great.", Eddie smiled, walking to the door and firing a shot of webbing into the T.V, switching it off as he left with Sophia. She was awesome; this was going to be the start of a change. At least, he hoped so.

Eddie: 'Eyes off her ass...', scorned the voice in Eddie's brain.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

lol, "'Eyes off her ass.." is great advise... Hec would urge you to heed it. ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

Hepz would also urge Eddie to take it... she knows how Hector can get sometimes. :shifty
:hepz :kitty
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

yes, go on, take the ass!