6/20 Instance: A Note of Hope

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Timelined a few hours after "Sleep It Off Beauty"

Hepzibah: When Hepz got back to her room, she tried to rest and get her head sorted out. The feral was still pacing and growling fiercely in the back of her mind, making her head pound. But after two of Hector's muscle relaxers, she faded off to a blessedly dreamless sleep.

Hector: Hector let himself in and looked around, the lights off and not TV or computer on, he thought the room was empty. He flipped on the lights and stripped off his shirt, tossing it into a pile by the closet before spotting Hepz curled up on the bed. "Early night babe?" He asked with a grin.

Hepzibah: From the corner of her mind, she heard a voice and tried to will it away. A familiar scent prodded at her as she begrudgingly opened one green eye. "hmmmhmhmmmmm...."

Hector: "Oh yeah? That's great, I feel wonderful too..." He laughed quietly and stepped over to the bed, sitting on the edge and feeling her head, "You don't feel sick... What's wrong babe? Can't be this tired yet, you slept all day!" His voice a mixture of humor and concern.

Hepzibah: At first she, tried to bury her head under the pillow. Then Hepz tried to drag herself from her drug induced sleep. "I'm... fine..." she mumbled, trying to sit up as her body protested. "Just had to take a couple of these is all." She fumbled for the bottle on the nightstand and handed it to him.

Hector: He took the bottle and looked at it, "Why did you need to take my muscle relaxers.... And how many did you take?" He asked, concern winning out after all.

Hepzibah: She held up two fingers, rubbing her eyes with her other hand and trying to wake up. "Thought my brain was going to tear itself apart, earlier." She stretched and rubbed her head against Hector. "Got a surprise for you..."

Hector: He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, glad she hadn’t overdosed. His face quirked up into a grin, "A surprise?" He liked surprises. Good ones anyway.

Hepzibah: Nodding with a smile, Hepz stretched out to pull the note out of her pocket and unfold it. "Got to give that to the Docs down in the dungeon..." Her smile growing a little, she handed it to him.

Hector: He looked at the note and grinned, not what he had expected, but still great news, "Sweet action babe! I'm proud a you getting it done!" He leaned down to give her a kiss on the forehead. "That why you are all passed out asleep now?"

Hepzibah: Hepzibah smiled warmly at his kiss, feeling a little swell of pride in herself as well. "Maybe, not sure. Went to see J... he's helped me before..." She shivered as shadowy images and fragments of memories touched her mind.

Hector: Hec scowled, he'd forgiven the kid for assuming the worst last year, but he still stayed clear, "Oh yeah?... He mess with your head?" If he hurt you I'll kill that little rich kid...

Hepzibah: She got comfortable in his arms, sighing as she leaned her head again his chest. “Yes," she said honestly. Hepz could feel him tense and gently stroked his arms as she tried to calm him down. "It was the only way."

Hector: He shook his head, "Yeah... I guess..." He didn't have to like it though, he was thankful he had a fool proof defense against telepaths. "So... you need to rest then? Is that your side effect? Or just the pills?"

Hepzibah: "Every time I thought about getting the vaccine... I remembered being in the labs." She shuddered. "J... he made me sleep - so I wouldn't know what he was doing. But, part of me... the part that's... feral..." she said the word quietly, almost ashamed. "It got angry - really angry." Even now the feral was growling and pacing.

Hector: Hec nodded, "I see..." He ran his hand through her hair, comforting her as best he could, "Am I going to have to put it in time out?..." He asked with a small grin he only half felt.

Hepzibah: Hepz smiled half heartedly at his joke. "It's locked up tight. I don't think I can trust it right now." She shook her head, starting to wake up a little more. "Gave me a hell of a headache, so I came here and crashed out."

Hector: "Yeah... Well... Go ahead and rest yeah?... No need ta stress out or fight the drugs... Only bad comes of that, yeah? Trust me... I'm an expert." He smiled softly, petting her and holding her tight.

Hepzibah: "Yes you are," she grinned, nodding and loving the feel of his arms around her. Nudging him down, she curled up to him. "I did that for you, you know..." she said quietly. It wasn't that Hepz wanted to make him feel guilty. But, she did want him to understand just exactly how much she loved him to do this.

Hector: "I know you did baby... And I'm glad you did... Don't know what I'd do if I lose you..." He said softly and crawled in bed beside her, kicking his shoes off and pulling the covers up to cover them.

Hepzibah: "Really?" Hepzibah asked just as softly. She looked up at him with an unreadable expression.

Hector: "Really babe..." He smiled, and gave her a kiss on the forehead again.

Hepzibah: Hepz thought about that for a long moment. She still saw the sand slipping through the hourglass, even if he didn't. But, still it gave her hope. "I love you baby," she smiled.

Hector: "I love you too..." He grinned and kissed her again, "Now. Sleep." He held her tight and ran his hand through her hair trying his best to relax her into slumber.

Hepzibah: Nodding, Hepz shifted, taking in Hector's scent and closed her eyes. "Stay." she whispered, letting the drugs start to take her back down. "Don't leave."

Hector: He smiled softly, glad she was finally starting to doze, "I won’t... Be right here when ya wake up..." He settled his head into the pillow and started to fall asleep himself.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

what? no side effects of the vaccine for her?
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

:shifty Not yet...
:hepz :kitty