06/22 Instance: Dr. Rendoza

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

((Timeline: after date w/ Alex))

Jules: Julie opened the door to the patio and whisked over to where Hector had been sitting for a little while now and cleared her throat. "Hello good sir, how are you today?"

Hector: Hec wasn't even startled as Julie came zipping over, a testament to how jaded this school made people after a while. "Hola chicka... Doing good, yeah? You?" He kicked one of the chairs out from under the patio table for her to use and stretched back to watch the clouds.

Jules: She took a seat and yawned. "Eh... i'm surprisingly tired. I think it's all the relationshi-triangle-business. Not good for the brain."

Hector: "Oh yeah? Didn't know you were in a relationship. Let alone a triangle... Those can get tricky if you don't play even..." He warned.

Jules: "Yeahhh.... I don't think it's officially a triangle yet. I'm sort of dating this cute guy.... and then getting all my ... y'know... out... On a girl." She looked to her shoes, rubbing her own eyelids shut and snorting at the ridiculousness of saying it out loud finally.

Jules: "Wow.... I'm diggin my own grave."

Hector: "Ha... Yeah... you'd be surprised..." He grinned, "Not many guys'd turn down a cutie that digs chicks too. Who is this 'cute guy' and girl you gettin freaky with?" He asked curiously.

Jules: "Well... for now I'll keep the girl secret, but I've been going on some dates with Alex. Who... by the way... is a total muffin. OM NOM NOM!" She made gobbling motions and cackled.

Hector: "Ah... Yeah. I'll take your word for it." White guys all looked the same anyway. "But let me get this right.... Dating Alex.... and then running around and sleepin with this mystery girl? Poor Alex... Not only missin out on the 3way, but gettin nothing in the first bit is just kinda depressin..." Hec reasoned out.

Jules: "Yeah but.... I tried to get with him to sort of straighten out these urges, figure out where my sexual compass was, y'know? He insisted on being a gentleman and just dating. Or maybe I turned it into that when he turned it down, I don't remember. All I know is, he's too morale for that stuff anyways. Which I like. But... I've never had a real relationship before."

Hector: "Hmm.... Yeah, I could see that..." He meant the real relationship, but he'd let her take it as she would. "So have you straightened your 'sexual compass' then? Looks like ya leaning toward bi or a bit more, yeah? That might be good for ya though, just takin it nice and easy with the guy... learn how ta get to know someone?"

Jules: "That's what I'm saying! However, I've been getting the shakes, getting all sorts of panicky. I also have been out for while and it really helps to slow the ole system down once in a while..."

Jules: "Y'know what I mean?" She grinned.

Hector: Hec nodded, "Ah... Yeah." So that's what she wanted. "Goin out in a bit to run to the store to get stuff, if you want me to pick up something, just get me some cash and I'll take care of it, yeah?" He said off-handedly.

Jules: "Sure." She pulled out her purse. "So... I'm really fast... I don't know if you remember that... and I didn't lose all the money I had to give back..." She pulled out a wad of fifties. "How much does... $400 get?" Enough to last me a bit, hopefully...

Hector: Hec held out his hand and ran the numbers through his head. "Normally half bag, but I'm feelin gracious, and dont really wanna run into the city for a while, so I'll cut ya a deal, yeah?" He'd been thinking of getting out for a while, ever since Hepz braught it up, no real reason to keep up appearances anymore.

Jules: "Coolies!" She cheered, hopping up quickly. She realized as she did that she should've worn her bra. She coughed and zipped up her shirt. "So, yeah. Thanks! I can do a deal. Also, I found some neat little girl the other day in the kitchen. She claims to be your sister. She's lying, 'cause she's nothing like you."

Hector: Hec grinned as she bounced a bit before him. He loved Hepz, but they had no rule against looking. Which was great for him. "Oh yeah? Sophia? She is my little sister, you be nice to her or you be cut off faster than you... do anything else you do, yeah?" He slipped the wad of cash into his pocket as he talked.

Jules: "Oh-ho, trust me, she's not my type. Too quiet. Hence why I'm pretty sure why I think she's not related to you. Your sister? YOUR sister?"

Hector: "Uh huh... And I don't mean in just that way yeah? And if you see her in trouble, or with any a the guys around here doin what they should not, you come find me yeah? I'll make it worth your while." He grinned, "And no, we are not a whole lotta like, but every family's got a black sheep, no?"

Jules: "Oh, I can do that. But, I don't really see how she's the black sheep..." Julie thought about it for a moment. "Huh. Well, you've always sold to me, so let me know if you ever want something from me. I sell chocolate. Fundraise. Sorta."

Hector: "Ha... yeah. She's not. But yeah, I'll let ya know if something comes up I need ya ta do, yeah?" He watched a few of the clouds break apart in the sky as the wind picked up, "But guess I needa run along and get to the store then... Be safe." He told her with a smile.

Jules: "I'll try." She waved to Hector. "Thanks again! I'll be around! Look for the rainbow!" She zipped off to the front yard.

Hector: Hec shook his head and waved as she disappeared around the corner of the building, "Eh... I guess this'll work..." He said to himself, working out his plans in his head, letting things fall into place one at a time.
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

lol! You know... I don't know who I'm more worried about - Sophia or Hector when Sophia finds out what he's up to. I mean, I know what Hepz would do to him if she found out he was having her watched. But Sophia's known him for a loooong time and I'm sure she knows how to make him hurt in ways one couldn't even imagine... :shifty
:hepz :kitty
Chaos
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Mr. President
Nightscrawlearth Character: :venom :spidey etc.

Post by Chaos »

*Eddie shifftyeyes*

Lets see, hmn? :3 x
"I've met dozens like you. Skipped off home early, minor graft jobs here and there. Spent some time in lock-up too, I'll warrant; but less than you claim. And now you're, what, a petty theif with delusions of standing? Sad little king of a sad little hill..." - River Tam, 'Firefly'

Achievements: ImageImageImage