06/23 Instance: Never Say Never

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Timeline: A couple of days after Johnny’s Dolls

Monet: Monet brought the drinks out to the patio and handed Jason his as she perched on the arm of his chair. "Was life boring without me?"

Jason: "You ask as if life is generally exciting, but yes, it was boring," He took his glass, thanking her and moving to accommodate her.

Monet: "Good. That means I was missed. And it means that you didn't cause any trouble without me. I do admire that quality in a male."

Jason: "No good trouble anyway. Nothing that I would admit to in any case." He shrugged, smirking slightly as he took a drink. "But I do appreciate your admiration."

Monet: "Oh oui. Obedience is the best quality. Don't you agree?" She grinned at him and put her hand on the back of his chair to brace herself as she leaned back a bit.

Jason: "Until it's put in those words, then rebelling and getting a squirt bottle is highly tempting."

Monet: "I would like to see how quickly you can make your legs move when I start chasing you for that."

Jason: "That's when invisibility comes in handy. In my fight or flight instincts is a cloaking device."

Monet: “You do realize that I have more powers than you can cloak yourself from, oui?" She arched an eyebrow and took a slow drink.

Jason: "You want to play that game? You just got back, I figured you'd wait a while before doing anything that involved specifically not seeing me."

Monet: "And yet it was you who decided to mention getting a squirt bottle. So you're the one who started this, cher." She ran her hand over the back of his hair like one would a dog. "But you're right. I do enjoy your company."

Jason: "What does a squirt bottle have to do with not enjoying my company. I'm showering you with affection or marking my territory."

Monet: "Marking your territory?" She arched an amused eyebrow, "When did you decide that and why wasn't I informed?"

Jason: "Do trees get fair warning before it happens? I'm pretty sure it's just not part of the package."

Monet: "I'm far from being a tree, cher."

Jason: "Oh, I don't know, you're stubbornly rooted and have a rough exterior."

Monet: "And you're loyal and obedient. What a coincidence."

Jason: "Loyal, I'll give you, obedient, I don't think we can say that is something that occurs all of the time."

Monet: "Every puppy needs a bit of good disciplining before he's fully house trained."

Jason: "I'm sorry to inform you, Monet, but you're not my master."

Monet: "But I could be your mistress. I do enjoy a good bit of disciplining." She smirked at him.

Jason: "That's not really my kink."

Monet: Monet frowned, realizing that she really didn't know anything about him sexually besides what he found attractive. "Have you ever tried it?"

Jason: "Well, not really. It's just not something that sets all that well with me."

Monet: "To each their own," she shrugged and looked out over the grounds. "Brazil was lovely. We should have gone there. I went on a date with John to a marvelous restaurant. You would have enjoyed it, I think."

Jason: "Fantastic, John you say?" His eyebrow arched slightly.

Monet: "Oui." She glanced at him and then realized he likely wouldn't know who that was. "J. His name is John, so that's what I call him. You know how I am with names. I prefer to use the proper ones."

Jason: "Ahh, that explains it." Jason nodded with a smile. "I'm sure you had quite the time there."

Monet: "He's an excellent dancer, to be sure." Monet regarded him curiously, "Do you dance?"

Jason: "Yes, and not only when cornered and pretending to be you."

Monet: "I'm shocked."

Jason: "I mean I am able to dance, I don't do it often."

Monet: "Do you enjoy it?"

Jason: "Well enough I suppose."

Monet: "Now that is something I never expected you to say." She set her glass on the table and took his from him for another sip before passing it back. "Congratulations, you have shocked me."

Jason: "I'm surprisingly shocking." He smiled. "I hoard many a secret."

Monet: "Now that doesn't surprise me at all," she smiled back. "It's in our nature to hoard secrets, darling. I have several myself."

Jason: "True, you do hold onto a lot of secrets. I just have more of a tendency to wheedle than you."

Monet: "That is true. But you only wheedle if you think that the end result will be in your benefit. Whether that be learning the secret or watching the person cave under the consistent prodding."

Jason: "And that is no secret at all." Jason grinned. "I enjoy that kind of thing far too much."

Monet: Monet smirked, "It does seem to be your favorite past time." She looked out over the grounds again and sighed, "We should do something."

Jason: “Do you have anything to suggest? I do feel the tingling for chaos or perhaps a drink."

Monet: "Chaos and alcohol. A game perhaps?"

Jason: "Is this going to result in me losing my pants? I quite like them."

Monet: "Taking them off doesn't mean they will be lost," she smirked. "But no, not necessarily. You may pick the game if you don't trust me."

Jason: "If I didn't trust you I wouldn't be willing to be drunk with you, pick away."

Monet: "Aww, you trust me. How touching," she deadpanned even though she somewhat meant it. Not many people trusted her. "I'm afraid I don't know many good drinking games. The ones I know are childish, but amusing. Spin the bottle, I Never, that sort of thing."

Jason: "Spin the bottle is a tad redundant with two people though I'm sure there is still fun to be had there, I Never then?"

Monet: Monet smirked at his response to spin the bottle. "I wasn't suggesting we play those games. I was giving examples of drinking games I know." She shrugged, "I Never it is. Shall we move this little game inside and upstairs?"

Jason: "There is a better access to drink most likely." He nodded, standing up from his lounge chair.

Monet: "Most likely," she agreed and stood as well, leading the way inside and up the stairs, "Your room or mine, cher?"

Jason: "Mine, I've got a nice bottle of cognac stashed away that sounds like a lovely idea right now."

Monet: "And you're willing to share with me? How sweet." She headed for the boys wing and stepped aside as they neared his door.

Jason: "It' not all that much fun to drink alone. It's also a sign of personal problems." He held the door open for her.

Monet: Monet smirked and stepped through, "Well there is that. But you could have made me get my own bottle."

Jason: "Consider it your turn for the drinks next time then." He shrugged, opening his desk drawer and getting glasses out.

Monet: "I always buy the drinks, cher. Maybe one day you should pay for my tab instead." She waited for him to pour the cognac then took a glass from him before moving to sit on his bed. "You first then."

Jason: "You don't always, I'll have you know." He took a seat at his desk, sitting back. "Hmm, me first, let's see...I've never..gotten a friend drunk and talked into skinny dipping."

Monet: "Enough of the time to pass as all of the time." Monet arched an eyebrow and took a drink. "That was highly unfair. I've never had to hide my accent with an illusion."

Jason: "You've never been able to either." Jason smiled and drank. "Fair play has never been our forte."

Monet: "Oh, I don't know. I think you would have been surprised at how I handled John when he was brainwashed." She smirked, "I've never been turned on by the prospect of a weekend vacation."

Jason: "Far too easy." Jason took another drink. "And how on earth was it your turn there? I've never handled any brainwashed people."

Monet: "Like you said, fair play has never been our forte. I took the opportunity to make you take another drink. It worked out well."

Jason: "I've never shown an odd compulsion to get the other person in the room than myself drunk."

Monet: Monet took a drink and shrugged, "I'm a voyeur when it comes to alcohol. I can't get drunk myself." She thought for a moment, wanting to make this harder. "I've never wanted to dress up in drag."

Jason: Jason didn't drink. "What's the point of dressing up. I can walk the walk and be in my pajamas."

Monet: Monet grinned at that, "Now that, I want to see."

Jason: "Okay." Jason got up, heading for the closet to get his pajamas.

Monet: Monet stared after him for a moment, "You're going to do it now? You've barely had anything to drink. I'm surprised."

Jason: "Why wouldn't I? Pajamas are good and I'm comfortable enough with me to illusion anything."

Monet: She frowned at him, "You're going to illusion yourself in drag? That's when lazy becomes boring."

Jason: "That's what I was saying I'd do. Why cake make up on and buy trashy clothes to fit me when I can just make myself the prettiest in the room by default?"

Monet: "So then why even bother with the pajamas? Why not just do it in your regular clothes? I had thought you were going to pull off drag in your pajamas."

Jason: "The pajamas are more comfortable...why, do you want me to put on some taudry little nightie?"

Monet: "It would be more amusing."

Jason: Jason shrugged. "Sure, why not?"

Monet: "You certainly are easily persuaded tonight."

Jason: "I don't see why I wouldn't do it, it isn't exactly a big deal." He shrugged, taking a seat. "And apparently you're interested in seeing it."

Monet: "I'm interested in seeing anything amusing. Aren't you?"

Jason: "I alway am."

Monet: "There you go then." She took a drink, "Your turn, darling."

Jason: "I never have bought a taudry little nightie."

Monet: Monet took a drink and grinned, "Are you wanting to borrow one?"

Jason: "Well, unless I'm going raiding I'll have to, won't I?"

Monet: "I'm fairly certain watching you raid would be hilarious as well, but you may borrow one of mine. I'll even let you pick." She thought for a moment, "Never have I ever gone on a 'panty raid'."

Jason: Jason didn't drink either. "...shall we add that to the list to do?"

Monet: She smirked, "Really? You've never done that? I'm shocked. And of course we shall."

Jason: "Unless you count when I emptied your closet but really, that wasn't so much a panty raid as an everything raid."

Monet: Monet's smirk faded into a glare, "Some of those items had sentimental value and were very hard to track down."

Jason: "Come now, Monet, that's been at least two years now and was all returned." He poured her some more cognac.

Monet: Monet gave him a flat stare for a few more moments and took a drink, "You were so cruel to me for no reason other than you thought it would be funny. It wasn't so funny when I got a hold of you was it? Your turn."

Jason: "I'm sorry, that's how both of us worked and, to a degree, still work, so if you're going to start acting like that now you can just hand your glass back."

Monet: "That particular instance is a sore spot for me, Jason. And it's your turn."

Jason: "Well god knows we cause enough sore spots but might I suggest getting over it?"

Monet: "If you don't move on and let the subject drop, non."

Jason: "You're the one it's sore for, I'm just making a point." He raised his glass. "I've never held grudges about things you've done."

Monet: Monet took a long drink. "However, you do like to bring up the fact that I came to you as rebound-slash-revenge sex quite frequently." She leaned back on his headboard. "I've never regretted giving, accepting, or rejecting an offer for sex."

Jason: Jason just grinned and drank. "The morning after the Ginny and Cessily incident was amazingly awkward.”

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow, "So it was Cessily? I always assumed it was Elizabeth."

Jason: "What do you mean by it?"

Monet: "The other person. I had figured it was St John, but I had always assumed the other in that threesome was Elizabeth."

Jason: "I'm sorry to have disappointed you then." Jason shrugged, taking an out-of-game drink.

Monet: "I didn't say I was disappointed, I'm just surprised." She waved a hand at him, "Your turn, cher. Unless you don't want to play anymore."

Jason: "As I said, full of surprises." He raised his glass, still smiling. "I never 'ride the tiger' to quote Holy Diver."

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow, "I'm sure I have no idea what you mean."

Jason: "I also never explain my crude jokes."

Monet: "Well now we both know I don't do that."

Jason: "So you should just drink once, glad I could help clear that one up!"

Monet: Monet just stared at him but ended up drinking anyway, "Just to clear what you said up, I've never 'ridden the tiger'. Mayhem was a lion-based feral."

Jason: "Did you really want me to break out a 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight' reference? And it's a good thing none of the ferals are tiger based or I'd go around saying that they're great."

Monet: Monet smirked, "You know, I've heard we have one now. I think maybe searching her out might be of a benefit to us now." She took a drink, "I've never had sex in costume."

Jason: "...I must meet this person...there are too many things I must say." He smiled approvingly but didn't drink. "Even if I count illusions we were interrupted. I did give out fake autographs though."

Monet: "You were interrupted? And you didn't continue after?"

Jason: "The mood was thoroughly killed." He shrugged. "Not that it was too stellar of a mood anyway."

Monet: "How sad for you. That it was killed and that there really wasn't one to begin with. Have you ever had truly pleasing sex?"

Jason: "Yes, that I have had."

Jason: "But I believe that doesn't count as I never considering how you said it but, in the spirit of things." Jason drank.

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow, highly surprised. "Never?"

Jason: "No, I have, I decided I like to talk the penalty shots as well. Cairo was really enjoyable off the clock."

Monet: "Mmm. While I was lying in a coma, dying, you had to do something to take your mind off of your unspeakable grief?"

Jason: "It was a long flight."

Monet: "it was a long flight to Bali."

Jason: "That it was. It definitely could have been spiced up some."

Monet: Monet reached over and touched the bottom of his glass, lifting it to his mouth a little, "I don't think you've had quite enough to drink. You're in that in between stage where you're drunk enough to be admitting something you might not have wanted me to hear and you're sober enough that I might believe it."

Jason: "What? It would have been more entertaining. We made enough people cry for our bet within 10 hours."

Monet: "Maybe we're not on the same page."

Jason: "We're generally only that about other people."

Monet: "So then what page were you on?"

Jason: "Sex on a plane, what about you?"

Monet: "Sex on a plane." She tilted her head, "I don't understand how it seems you are the only person on earth who can confuse me."

Jason: "I am a powerful enigma shrouded in the mystery of the universe."

Monet: "Or you just talk in circles better than I do." She made a face, "I don't like saying that."

Jason_: "I've never heard you say anyone did anything better than you."

Monet: "It's like rubbing sandpaper over the grain of wood the wrong way."

Jason_: "I think it's the highest compliment you've ever paid someone."

Monet: "Don't get used to it."

Jason_: "Oh I know better than that. Moments like that are somewhat akin to being struck by an asteroid."

Monet: "How did the asteroid feel?"

Jason_: "I'm not entirely certain I'm alive."

Monet: "You're not. This is Heaven. What can I get for you, Master?" She smirked at him.

Jason_: "Well, I have no plane but it isn't necessary."

Monet: "Isn't necessary for what, Master?" She blinked blank, doe eyes at him and cocked her head slightly to the side. "If your happiness is at stake, it is all too necessary." Monet secretly wondered how long she could keep this up without laughing.

Jason_: "...Okay, that is creepy as all fuck. Please never do that again."

Monet: Monet laughed and laid back on his bed, staring at the ceiling. "Well I didn't last very long at all. Next time, I'll do better, Master," she let her head fall to the side so she could grin at him. "I think you enjoyed the Master part, though."

Jason_: "Actually I find it a bit creepy too. If I want to be your master I would be so all ready."

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow, "Non. You would not be."

Jason_: "And I have no desire to be."

Monet: "Bien, so it's all settled then."

Jason_: Jason blinked. "What's all settled?"

Monet: "We're agreed that there will be no owning. At least not from you and of me."

Jason_: "Now that is something I can agree full-heartedly about."

Monet: Monet pushed herself up to an elbow so she could take a drink. "So you would have had sex with me on the plane if I had brought it up?"

Jason_: "Why not?" He shrugged.

Monet: Monet stared at him for a moment, "You're drunker than you appear."

Jason_: "I'm certain that I could still drive fairly well if that's any indication."

Monet: "And all this time, I assumed that it was just a crush and nothing more."

Jason_: That caused Jason to stop talking up his sobriety and let his face say 'continue' for him.

Monet: "When I say 'crush', I mean in the school child definition. School children don't typically want to have sex with someone they like and that feeling of liking that person tends to fade fairly quickly."

Jason_: "One, I think it can be argued I'm fairly atypical and two, sex is nice."

Monet: "Sex is nice. But since you turned me down with the excuse that you thought of me like a sister and then later, I realized that you did actually like me, I just assumed it wasn't a sexual thing for you."

Jason_: "Excuses are often untrue and much easier than going through the actual reasons."

Monet: "And yet you have pointed out the 'actual' reasons to me several times sense. Obviously it wasn't that difficult." She sat up finally and looked at him for a moment. "Unless those are just another excuse. Do you have some sort of disease that you don't want me to catch?"

Jason_: "But you seem to blind yourself with the original excuse without seeing that my reasons for turning you down in no way bar us now."

Monet: Monet was having a hard time believing these things were coming out of Jason's mouth. "Then why have you not done something about it?"

Jason_: "I'm used to you seeing things that are even less obvious and I'm not in a hurry?"

Monet: "Forgive me for not wanting to see rejection at every turn from you and as such, blinding myself to anything involving acceptance." She shrugged, "You don't have to be in a hurry to want sex."

Jason: "Rejection at every turn? You took one turn down 'hey, what the hell, I'll use Jason' avenue. And to think, it's usually me who sounds melodramatic."

Monet: "Do you not realize who you're talking to?" She tilted her head. "One rejection is more than enough for me."

Jason: "It's a wonder you've been able to do anything at all then."

Monet: "Rejection in sex Jason. I don't push for sex if people don't want to give it to me. If they say no, I take it as a no and leave it alone for the most part."

Jason: "Well, that is entirely up to you now, isn't it?"

Monet: "It's entirely up to me whether or not I force sex on someone?" She arched an eyebrow, "Well, oui, but that's not very kosher now is it?"

Jason: "I meant it's up to you if you take one rejection for forever."

Monet: "Well if that person shows me otherwise, that's a completely different matter. But I won't initiate things again."

Jason: "I'd break out the flare gun but that would be caving into your ever-growing ego and I just can't bring myself to be responsible for that."

Monet: "And why not? I inflate yours quite often."

Jason: "And then take it right down in a plane crash of self-worth."

Monet: "Well if I just leave it inflated, that's never any fun. I can't go around letting you think you're as amazing as I tell you you are on occasion."

Jason: "Well, then we are are a crossroad." He shrugged, finishing off his glass.

Monet: "Why? Because you don't want to say out loud that you want me for fear it will boost my ego? Or because I never leave yours inflated enough to think that I would say yes to you?"

Jason: "We're pretty much emotionally abusive to each other in such an unhealthy way plus it's essentially me showing the back of my neck to a half-crazed wolf."

Monet: "Half-crazed? Now I'm just offended."

Jason: "See, emotionally abusive." Jason nodded, feeling his point had been made.

Monet: "I don't think that's emotionally abusive. I think that's you with the complete wrong idea about me. How can I be half-crazed when I get sex on a regular basis?"

Jason: "I didn't mean it in a sexual way. I meant it in a vicious and intent on being overly dominating and ever so slightly soul crushing way."

Monet: "But you enjoy me that way."

Jason: "Not to the extreme, no. When we're really on equal footing it's fine."

Monet: "But that's so rare, why even stick around?"

Jason: "Please, we are on equal footing, but this would cross a line."

Monet: "Admitting something that would boost my ego would be crossing a line? I fail to see how."

Jason: "Admitting a weakness and letting you believe that you had some power over me."

Monet: "Since when is sex a weakness? And, cher, I've always had a power over you of some kind."

Jason: "You see there, that's the over-dominance that I was talking about right there."

Monet: Monet shrugged, "I am who I am, cher. And who I am in bed is sometimes completely different. But you would have to admit to wanting me to find that out."

Jason: "When I asked you if you wanted me when we were on this the first time you said no, why should this even be discussed."

Monet: "If I hadn't wanted you, I wouldn't have come to you. I don't sleep with people I don't find attractive. I didn't want you because I was worried about the status of things with Mayhem."

Jason: "...okay then, that's better."

Monet: "What's better?"

Jason: "The fact that desperation wasn't the complete source for the action."

Monet: "Did you think it was?"

Jason: "Well yes." He blinked, surprised at the question.

Monet: "You don't know me at all, do you?"

Jason: "Exactly what evidence have you given me that I would have come to any other conclusion?" Jason almost sounded irritated.

Monet: "Besides the fact that you should know I don't stoop so low as to even fathom sleeping with someone I don't find attractive even in desperation?"

Jason: "Unlike you I'm not psychic."

Monet: "And that is why I asked the previous question. You should know me better than that. I'm very shallow with people I sleep with. Desperate or not, I have to be attracted to them to even think of it."

Jason: He leaned back in his chair, thinking it over. "So...considering our mutual opinions, I suppose we could make some sort of arrangement."

Monet: “What sort of arrangement?"

Jason: "I believe the term generally accepted is 'friends with benefits' though if we were to go through with it there would have to be some sort of contractual boundaries."

Monet: "You actually want to be friends with benefits?" She arched an eyebrow, surprised. "Contractual boundaries? I don't know. I'm not a fan of signing shady documents."

Jason: "Really? I would have never guessed. I'm fairly certain we can trust ourselves to draw up something."

Monet: Monet rolled her eyes but otherwise ignored his sarcasm. "What sort of boundaries did you have in mind?"

Jason: "Let's see, a schedule, emotional boundaries, physical boundaries, what we are/arent' allowed to do without calling the arrangement off?"

Monet: She let out a short laugh, "A schedule? There has to be a scheduled time for us to take advantage of the benefits?" Monet smirked, "Cher, I think we both know I already have emotional boundaries covered. As for physical..." She looked him up and down, "I can't promise anything."

Jason: "You're right, we're both bound tight on tht first portion but just to put it out for everything." He arched an eyebrow high on the physical portion, however.

Monet: Monet laughed and shook her head, "Fine. What sort of boundaries then? I already know you don't want domination involved."

Jason: "Top of the list, I have enough of an inferiortiy complex as it is, right?" Jason knew nobody would agree on that front, least of all Monet.

Monet: Monet snickered, "Of course, cher. Whatever you say." She would have pat him on the head if she were close enough. "As for myself, I do quite enjoy being 'dominated' on occasion. If it's done right."

Jason: "Now that is something that I wouldn't have guessed in a million years."

Monet: "Exactly. I told you a few moments ago I'm different in bed."

Jason: "Different yes, but that goes against your personality right there."

Monet: She shrugged, "I'm a whole different person sometimes when it comes to being intimate. Name another physical boundary, cher."

Jason: "'cuddling' yay or nay?"

Monet: "I'm fine with cuddling. However, sometimes I don't feel like it. Et vous?"

Jason: "Never really tried, we'll give it a trial basis. PDA?"

Monet: "You've never cuddled? It's quite nice in a large bed on a chilly morning." She tilted her head and thought for a moment, "Normally I'm fine with it for the most part. Obviously not overly excessive, but some. However, I'm not sure how I would feel about it with you. You're a different animal all together. What do you think?"

Jason: "I think it would be awkward and something I would much rather avoid." He answered after giving it some thought. "Plus it would give others far too much satisfaction."

Monet: "Agreed. I would like to leave it open for discussion at a later date, but as of now, behind closed doors only beyond what we've always done in public. Because apparently, those are displays of affection."

Jason_: "And all this time I thought it probably more closely resembled revulsion. I suppose if we're remotely kind to one another we're going at it like bunnies."

Monet: "Because we're horrible to everyone else. Alright, what else?"

Jason_: "Actually the only difference between how I treated you and everyone else was I expected you to generally fire back and get the humor...I am the school bicycle."

Monet: "Everyone's ridden you? And here I thought that was Cessily's title."

Jason_: "We should put streamers on her. She'd like it."

Monet: "And maybe a bell to let people know she's coming," she smirked. "Right then. Sex first? Or shall we work our way up to that?'

Jason_: "Hmm, I suppose we might as well see how it goes then. After all, if we don't enjoy the entree we won't have to worry about quibbling over the appetizers."

Monet: "That works fine for me. Sleeping in the same room after or kicking the other out?"

Jason_: "Well, if we're going to give the trial run for cuddling we can give that a try as well. What about roommate issues?"

Monet: "Well one of yours is Hector so if he's here, he'll make himself invisible so he can get a free show. As for Noriko... I kick her out."

Jason_: "True, I suppose he'll have a good enough time."

Monet: "What would void our contract then?"

Jason_: "An outbreak of STIs would be the most obvious one."

Monet: Monet rolled her eyes, "Did you really have to state that? That would void any intimate relationship."

Jason_: "Just laying it all out on the line." He shrugged.

Monet: "Is there anything else from your side then?"

Jason_: "What shall we do in the event of other connections?"

Monet: "In the event of? You do realize that I'm currently sleeping with John and Pietro, oui?"

Jason_: "Not that kind of connection."

Monet: "What other connection could you possibly mean when we're discussing sex?"

Jason_: "Actual relationships beyond physicality."

Monet: "Are you planning on that happening?"

Jason_: "Not particularly. I'm not planning on getting any infections either but it's on the list." Jason reached for paper, beginning to put down what had been said all ready.

Monet: Monet frowned, "Well, if one or the other of us develops a real relationship with someone then this needs to be called off out of respect for that person. Unless it's a male. Then they may join in," she smirked.

Jason_: "...perfect." Jason nodded his approval.

Monet: "And what if, in the unfortunate event, our 'emotional boundaries' are crossed?"

Jason_: "If it's mutual, no foul, if not the other person shakes some sense into the other and this is void."

Monet: "No emotional manipulation of any kind." Which was going to be difficult for her, but she would rather it not happen to her as well.

Jason_: "Done and done on that front." It was added with a florish in the writing.

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow, "No sex with anyone outside of me if you want to continue having sex with me."

Jason_: "No, this has to be an equal situation or that essentially puts you on some sort of emotional dominance as I'm not asking you to call off prior entanglements."

Monet: "This goes back to the whole STI agreement. And the fact that I'm selfish. Also, Pietro is merely business and John is stemming from that business."

Jason_: Jason did not look mollfied in the least.

Monet: "Pietro and John aren't sleeping with anyone else as far as I know."

Jason_: "As far as you know, and you would probably not be alterted if that changed, right?"

Monet: "I would stop sleeping with them."

Jason_: "If you knew, and that's not the point, my point of equal footing still stands."

Monet: "Wouldn't you want the same treatment as I give the other men I'm sleeping with? Why should you get special treatment?"

Jason_: "You're telling me that you have a 'you're not allowed to sleep with anyone else but I am' clause with everyone?"

Monet: "Oui."

Jason_: "Well, sorry, it's either mutual or not at all."

Monet: Monet made a face at that, "Are you saying there are people you want to sleep with besides me?"

Jason_: "No, I'm just pointing out the inherent bias in such a rule. Why should you care if there is anyone else I want to sleep with?"

Monet: "Because I don't like it when I'm not the full focus of a man. You should know this."

Jason_: "And that is an emotional issue in it's root, this isn't about emotion so why should that have any bearing?"

Monet: "It's not about emotion. It's about being selfish. I am purely selfish when it comes to receiving attention, you know this."

Jason_: "Well you're just going to have to deal with this if you want me to sign this paper."

Monet: "Do you want to have sex with me?"

Jason_: "Am I going to have to say 'no, sorry, I've got this arrangement with my best friend where we have sex and she has more sex but I'm not allowed to because I'm a kept pet?'"

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow and smirked, "Now there's an idea." She shook her head after ab moment, "Non. Just answer my question, sil vous plait?"

Jason_: "Yes but we have to have the same set of rules, you don't get special treatment for this."

Monet: "Humor me, Jason. Let me finish." She moved to the end of his bed to be closer, "Yes, you want sex with me. Do you currently want sex with anyone else?" After a thought she added on to her question, "That includes Raya."

Jason_: Jason tapped his chin. "Actually, if we include Raya in the role of Pietro and J then that would be the same thing. I'm willing to go with that."

Monet: "I despise Raya to the point of calling this off before it even begins if you continue intimate relations with her."

Jason_: "Then we've reached an en passe." He shrugged.

Monet: Monet shrugged, "It would seem so."

Jason_: "...rock paper scissors?"

Monet: "You want it badly enough to resort to playing rock, paper, scissors to see if you stop sleeping with her or not?

Jason_: "If I win, I get the same freedom you have, if I lose you get your favor."

Monet: Monet thought about it for a moment, "And if you win and I don't agree?"

Jason_: "Then we put the paper in my shredder and this never happened, same thing if you win and I don't agree."

Monet: "If Raya were out of the picture, I would consider it and continue with my previous questioning, you realize?"

Jason_: "Okay, take Raya out, that's not the issue here, only another step of."

Monet: "So you will stop with her then?"

Jason_: "Nothing's happened since Cairo, I don't see why anything else would."

Monet: "Alright then. Taking her out of the question and asking it again. Do you currently want sex with anyone besides me?"

Jason_: "Currently no, the option being limited while yours is still open is what I'm quibbling about."

Monet: "Then we shouldn't have a problem. We can cross that bridge if you ever decide you want to sleep with someone else."

Jason_: "So we'll put a to be determined clause." Jason decided he could live with that, knowing full well what he would determine though.

Monet: "Bien. What else would you say would make this null and void?"

Jason_: "Baby scare."

Monet: "That's why I'm on birth control and why you should use condoms. However, they are not a requirement for every time, but I would prefer them most of the time. You're enough of a child for me, merci."

Jason_: "And you me." Jason said if a fake endearing voice.

Monet: Monet reached back for his pillow and threw it at him with a smirk. "I'm more mature than I think you will ever be, cher. What about scheduling then?"

Jason_: "We figure out ahead of time when you're going to be busy with the 'other entanglements' and so forth."

Monet: "I never know when. Just whenever the mood strikes and whichever one of them is closest. Would you like first pick, darling?"

Jason_: Jason tapped his chin. "I would prefer the more safe zones of your cycle."

Monet: "I meant that more along the lines of if I was in the mood to come find you first, but if you would prefer the 'safe zones'... That truly limits our intimate time, you realize."

Jason_: "True, you're never safe. I'll go with your suggestion."

Monet: Monet frowned at him, "Now that's just not true, but fine. When I get horny, I find you first. And vise versa."

Jason_: "Do you want me to start telling people that you're safe?" He asked, highly incredulous of the idea.

Monet: "Non, of course not. But you know better."
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

Welcome to the group Jason ;) We are working on getting t-shirts made and our meetings are on Saturday mornings at the golden coral. Great to have ya!
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn