7/01 Instance: The Scent of Confusing

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

7/01 Instance: The Scent of Confusing

Post by Starfish »

Timelined shortly before [Instance]Difficult Questions.

Tigra: Tigra was bored so she was prowling the corridors of the school in search of something interesting to do. She was starting to contemplate getting a job, she was that bored. But for now climbing on furniture was just about holding her attention. She lounged across the top of a cabinate in the hallway, her tail thunking against the wall as it swung from side to side in irritation. College was supposed to be fun. Where was the fun?

Emily: Emily paused a moment, observing Tigra winding her way about the scenery of the Xavier Mansion. With a small smile, she went back to walking down the hallway. "Hello there, you." she winked to the cat-girl.

Tigra: Tigra looked down from her perch, her tail slowing in it's swinging while she sniffed at the speaker. "Hello...?" The scent seemed familiar but the name it threw out didn't make sense.

Emily: "What, do I smell of something bad?" Emily sniffed herself, that Dove spray wasn't so bad, was it? "Seriously, what's up?"

Tigra: Tigra shook her head slowly, "No... not bad..." she hopped off the cabinate and landed on all fours, "You smell of confusing..." she sniffed again to double check, "You smell like someone I met before.... but you don't look like them...." she frowned.

Emily: Emily laughed. "Really?" she'd have to see to that, too. "Who then? Someone you like, I hope."

Tigra: "Smell like Eddie..." she replied, "Don't know him all that well... don't dislike him though..." her tail curled around her legs, "It's kinda strange...."

Emily: "Oh? I know him." Emily smirked, watching Tigra's tail weave its way about her legs. "I hope it's not confusing you too much..." she said gently.

Tigra: "It's just... new... everyone has a different scent, it's how I tell people apart... never met someone that smells the same as someone else...." she chewed her lip, "Oh well I guess there's a first time for everything...." she held out her hand, "I'm Tigra. Nice to meet you."

Emily: "Pleasure." Emily smiled softly, shaking the cat girl's hand. "So, were you up to much just now? You looked...'leisurely'."

Tigra: "Bored..." she sighed, "I thought maybe something interesting would happen if I sat up there long enough. And look, a person showed up! Lucky me." she grinned.

Emily: Emily sighed and nodded, obviously agreeing. She placed her luggage, a graphic novel, onto the floor and took a step back from the wall, running up it and webbing the celing, hanging upside down. "You usually just bump into people like this then?" she smiled at Tigra; any second now, she'd get it...

Tigra: "Around here... yep..." she nodded, frowning a little at the webbing. All her senses were in agreement except for the rational side of her mind which pointed out that Eddie was male. This person wasn't. She tilted her head a little to try and look at the girl the right way up.

Emily: Emily laughed at Tigra's pondering. "You're cute, you know that?" she closed her eyes for a moment. "Make a guess, go on."

Tigra: Tigra's frown deepened and her tail came to a complete stop for a moment before it started to swing quite animatedly, "But it doesn't make sense!"

Emily: "Make a guess!" Emily pushed, laughing at how seriously Tigra was taking this. "What do your senses say, hmn?"

Tigra: "They say you're Eddie... but you're a girl!" She was really confused now.

Emily: "'Emily'." the 'girl' corrected her. "'He' is 'she'." Emily laughed, flipping back onto her feet. "Sorry, I love seeing people's reactions!"

Tigra: "Huh?" Tigra blinked at her, "I don't get it..."

Emily: Emily sighed, her form breaking up into tendrils and re-forming as a male with the same sort of look as Emily.

Emily: "Tigra, it's me!" Eddie laughed hard, unable to keep it in. "I'm sorry! Are you alright? Haha!"

Tigra: Tigra eeped and jumped back, her tail swinging rapidly from side to side. This was so many levels of weird. "You- Wha-... Why would you do that?!"

Emily: Eddie fell to his knees laughing. He hadn't had this much fun since the motorcycle thing. "Oh, God! Hahaha! I j-...hold on." he said, collecting himself. "I like to crossdress...well, 'transgender', I guess. It's fun! And I think I look damn good."

Emily: "Oh, Jesus, your face is priceless!" Eddie grinned, dissolving into laughter again.

Tigra: Tigra was stuck between whether to laugh or punch him in the face. She ran a hand through her hair, "God I've never been so confused...." she shook her head. "You're evil."

Emily: "Yes. Yes I am!" Eddie laughed, walking away with a huge grin on his face and transforming back into 'her'.

Emily: "'name's Emily! Remember it!" she laughed, leaving Tigra alone.

Tigra: "I won't!" She called back, climbing back onto her cabinate. Shoulda hit him....

Emily: Emily turned around, whipping a web past Tigra to swipe her graphic novel back into her hand. "You will, Tigra." she winked. Damn, she was a bitch!

Tigra: "You can't make me!" Tigra replied, "One name per scent, that's how I work, you wan't more than that it's just greedy..." she leaned over and peered into the cabinate instead. Ohhh shiny...
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen