7/02 Instance: High on the Roof

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

7/02 Instance: High on the Roof

Post by Starfish »

Timelined the night before [Instance]What The Hell.

Eddie: Eddie smiled, this all looked so perfect! The roof had been strewn in blankets, red and black, around the roof, Eddie had strewn up webbing to act as a mock shelter with fairy lights tied into them, the power leads led over the edge of the roof and into his and Wade's room. Food-wise there was enough takeout bought to feed probably most of XU, and enough water and alcohol to make any homeless man's dreams a reality.

Eddie: And now, to simply wait for everyone to turn up. Eddie sat down in the middle of his little haven and eagerly awaited his friends. This would be fun.

Darren: There was a whooping sound from above, getting louder, whoever was making the noise was obviously getting closer, faster. Like a bomb Darren desended from on high, catching himself only about a meter above the surface of the roof and just away from Eddie, his rocket boots burning with a yellow glow, "That never get's old ... oooh Chop Suey! Give!"

Darren: Darren's left arm morphed into a tendril and shot out, grabbing the box like a frog catching a fly.

Selene: Selene poked her head out of the attic door just in time to see Darren swoop in. "Obviously I must be in the right place," she said, looking over the decoration.

Eddie: Eddie rolled forwards, pivoting about to see the two of his friends land suddenly. "Nice enterance! Enjoy; it's all on me." he grinned, wiping his nose.

Jay: Jay wheeled, pulling a barrel-roll. The new wing Darren had left for him was almost the same weight as his remaining one, making flying easier, and had a more stream-lined appearance - in short, it was awesome. And far more responsive! And the 'feathers' were more like blades. He felt like a comic-book character!

Sophia: Sophia pulled the window open and hopped up, letting the air catch and lift her up to the rooftop. She dropped down and looked around at the decorations. It looked pretty awesome, even though she didn't really know anyone but Eddie.

Jay: He wheeled once more, spotting the party on the roof and biting his lip. How hard would it be? Free take-out, free booze...and as the flare told him, also a Darren and probably a Selene...

Eddie: Eddie looked up, laughing a little at Jay's airshow. "Jay! 'Try a somersault'!"

Eddie: Turning around, Eddie caught sight of Sophia and stood up. "H-hey, you! Take a seat!"

Darren: Darren waved at everyone, smirking a little at Jay especially.

Jay: Jay grinned, doing exactly that. Well fuck, he'd been spotted, but hey. He settled for hovering about five feet off the roof, lighting a cigarette and trying to ignore the smirk from Darren.

Selene: Selene stepped out on the roof, the wind caused by all the flyers whipping her hair about. So much for maintaining a hairstyle. "Hello, everyone," she said, looking around. Then she studied the new girl. "And hello, hovergirl."

Pietro: Pietro crossed the lawn and, without stopping, ran up the side of the building and onto the roof. He stopped at the edge and checked the cake. Still good! "Hi everyone!" he waved.

Sophia: "Hi," Sophia shot Eddie a grin and grabbed some of the food, taking a seat. She glanced over at the other girl and smiled. She'd seen her around, usually doing odd things... "Hey, I'm Sophia."

Jay: He folded his wings, letting himself drop onto the roof. "Hey. Dere better be duck f' me in dere somewhere, an' some serious absinthe." Jay tucked his wings in close after checking over the metal one, sticking his hands in his pockets.

Eddie: "I ordered a little bit of everything; came into a lot of money last month." Eddie smirked, sitting down and breaking out one of the several boxes of egg-fried rice. "Seriously, if it's on the menu, it's in there...though...labeled in Chinese..."

Darren: Darren was consuming the chop suey at a rapid pace, and flew over so that he was hovering next to Selene, "Want some babe?" he offered.

Selene: "I'm Selene," she said, giving the new student a courteous nod. "Mmm, chooped up dead animal of questionable species and origin." She grinned at Darren. "How could I ever resist?"

Jay: Jay smiled at Eddie, though he didn't quite meet his eyes, opening a box experimentally and sighing in relief as it was, indeed, duck. He grabbed that and the pancakes and a bottle of evil-looking green liquid and went to find somewhere quiet to eat.

Pietro: Pietro crossed the roof and joined the others, "Add cake to the list, courtesy of Emma." he put it down, "Help yourselves... it's chocolate." he added helpfully.

Selene: Selene smirked at Eddie. "Really now," she asked. "Well then, in that case I know who to steal from."

Selene: "I think cake will make for a good alternative to whatever it is the Chinese serve as dessert," Selene said, eying Pietro's box.

Eddie: Eddie looked up. "Pietro! Awesome, I was hoping you'd make it, thanks!" he said over a mouthful of rice. "Grab some food, grab a drink and enjoy!"

Darren: Darren smirked, moving behind Selene and putting his arms around her shoulders, picking up some of the food in the chop-sticks and holding it up to her lips, "Huh, quite the little homemaker, your girlfriend Pietro," he smirked.

Sophia: She took a bite of whatever she'd grabbed and decided it was okay to eat, then took a sip of the bottle of water she'd gotten.

Pietro: "I've tried to keep her out of the kitchen - she gets violent.... And she's not my girlfriend." He found a box that looked interesting and opened it up, picking up some chopsticks.

Selene: Selene stretched her neck and cought the offered food between her teeth. "I have to admit, this is quite delicious for mystery food," she said after munching on it.

Eddie: "Aww, don't be like that, Pietro; girl's hot, go for it!" Eddie smirked slyly to the speedster. "Or is it one of those 'she's like a sister' situations?"

Jay: Jay was rapidly devouring his duck as he listened to conversations, happy for now just to concentrate on his food - though he kept glancing at Darren and Selene a little uneasily every now and then.

Pietro: "It's just riddiculously complicated..." Pietro replied, sitting down, "And I think Sophie would crush us both to death if we got into a relationship..."

Darren: A tendril grew out from Darren's shoulder and shot past everyone to snag a bottle of beer, "Is it? I always found it best to turn my tastebuds off when it comes to take out," Darren mused.

Eddie: Eddie shrugged, "Jealousy's a killer, dude, but she's mature enough...." considering his description of Sophie, "Actually, scratch that whole thing; you look better with a head." he winked at Pietro.

Selene: "Why," Selene asked, glancing at Peitro and Sophia while she helped herself to a bottle of fruity wine. "Would she be jealous of Emma, or jealous of you?"

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow, "Uh... yeah... not really what I meant there but... whatever..." he looked over at Selene, "Sophie as in my sister... not jealous - insanely happy... not really sure which would be scarier at this point."

Eddie: Eddie glanced over at Sophia. "Enjoying that?" he asked her, in as cool a tone as possible.

Sophia: Sophia glanced up from her food as she was given a look, then nodded, "Yeah, it's good."

Selene: Selene frowned. "See, that's going to happen when I'm introduced to too many Sophias and Sophies at the same time," she said, taking a good swallow out of the bottle.

Pietro: Pietro laughed, "If you met Sophie there's no way you could confuse her for someone else, trust me.... I think she'd love you too - you're strange. She really likes strange."

Jay: "Ah wouldn't describe her as 'strange'." Jay muttered as he finished another pancake, finally opening his absinthe.

Eddie: Eddie smiled at Sophia, "Glad you like it, thought I'd make a whole big thing, you know, promote me as being 'not an asshole'?" he laughed, "Worked for most world leaders..."

Pietro: "I didn't say strange was a bad thing," Pietro looked over at Jay, "Actually I find it endearing."

Sophia: She smiled and laughed, "I'd say it's working."

Jay: "Talkin' about somethin' else, man." Jay smiled at him. Fuck, he hadn't meant for anyone to hear that.

Darren: "So long as you don't find it too endearing," Darren said, pressing a light kiss to Selene's cheek as he fed her some more chop suey, "though how're the snails comming along babe?"

Eddie: Eddie nodded to Sophia and went back to his food; he'd barely managed another mouthful when he overheard Jay and Darren. "We talking about something fun over there, guys?"

Selene: "Hey, I'm strange incarnated," Selene said as she randomly grabbed another box of food.

Pietro: "Don't worry, Darren, she's safe..." Pietro assurred him, "Rather keep her at arm's length..." He nodded sagely.

Selene: "Oh, they're coming along nicely," she said, alternating between her box of food and the dish Darren offered her. "Yes, very nicely indeed." Selene briefly made some shifty eyes. "Still working out some kinks in the remote control."

Jay: Jay pushed his box away for now, rubbing his face and taking a hefty drink of his bottle. "Yeah...real good." He smiled at Eddie, still not meeting his eyes. Wow, he felt awkward.

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow and turned his head to look at Selene. Then he decided he didn't want to ask and went quickly back to his food.

Darren: "They still being kamakazi snails?" Darren chuckled, nuzzling down her neck ... he could see that Jay looked pretty uncomfortable, but he wasn't really sure if he could say anything to make it better, so he figured it would be best to just ignore it for the moment.

Sophia: Snails? Sophia wasn't sure she wanted to know, so she stuck with finishing up her food.

Eddie: Eddie webbed himself over a beer and opened it with a quick transformation of his hand. He took a swig, looking at Jay and winking, "I won't tell if you won't..." he said with a laugh.

Pietro: Pietro decided to change the subject before he gave in to his curiosity and asked about remote controlled kamakazi snails. He looked over at Sophia, "So how are you liking it here so far?"

Selene: "Yes, snails," Selene confirmed, giving Sophia a nod. "You know, small, slow, and slimey." She looked back at Darren. "Yes, they tend to bump into things. I guess they're just not used to going faster than usual."

Sophia: "It's not bad. Pretty fun," she answered with a grin.

Jay: Jay returned the smile before looking back at his drink at the wink. Fuck this, if he wanted to be awkward he could do it on his own. He got up and moved closer to the group, grabbing a box of...chicken balls with sweet and sour dip. What the hell, it smelt nice.

Pietro: "Been practising using your powers? I've noticed the lack of broken windows, so I assume you made some progress..."

Darren: Darren shrugged, "Yeah, you're probably right, but hopefully in a few generations we'll have bred them to become used to the speed."

Sophia: "Yeah," Sophia nodded, "J's been helping me, and the notes you gave me have been useful."

Eddie: Eddie looked at Sophia again, "You can break windows with that 'Aerokinesis' thing? Awesome...can you, you know, 'Anime-air-cut' trees in half?"

Eddie: "That would be so cool..." Eddie added in a mutter.

Pietro: "Glad you can use them... really don't know what else to do with them..." he shrugged, "I was thinking of giving them all to McCoy..."

Sophia: "I can. It's how Hec found out about my powers." She gave a shrug, "Probably. I might have to practice it a few times though..."

Selene: "You mean she's like that bald kid from the cartoon," Selene wondered, pointing her chopsticks at Sophia.

Eddie: Eddie sat up a little more. "I would SO help you do that! I'm practicing my 'spider-sense' thing or whatever it is, invisible bullets'd be an awesome thing to try and sense!"

Pietro: "Yeah that's another thing I'd want prior warning of if you're gonna try it... you know, just in case..." He grinned.

Jay: Jay sat near to Darren and Selene, pulling out a ball and eyeing it up before dipping it into the sauce and taking a bite. Yeah, he could do this. It helped that Darren and Eddie were in their proper shapes, too. Either that or he'd get drunk enough not to care any more.

Eddie: ''Spider Sense'?' Eddie thought. That sounded so cool.

Darren: Darren cracked open the beer and took a swig as he fed Selene some more of his chop suey.

Sophia: "We'll have to try it sometime," Sophia grinned to Eddie, taking a sip of her water.

Selene: "Hey Jay, mind letting me sample your balls," Selene asked, leaning over to glance into his box of food.

Jay: Talking of getting drunk...Jay lifted the bottle to his mouth and then sprayed absinthe everywhere. "What?!"

Eddie: Eddie choked up beer in a laugh at Selene's gag. "Oh my God! Hahaha! Look at your face!" he pointed at Jay.

Pietro: Pietro couldn't help laughing at Selene's question and Jay's response.

Darren: Darren snorted, and if he didn't have his mutation he probably would have shot beer out of his nose, Ha!

Selene: "Your meatballs," Selene pointed out, as if she had completely missed the innuendo. She pointed her chopsticks at the chicken things in Jay's box.

Sophia: Sophia snickered at the comment, barely managing not to choke on her drink.

Eddie: "Yeah, gonna give her a taste there, Jay?" Eddie goaded him on, still laughing and wiping beer from his chin.

Jay: Jay flushed hard, nudging the box over to her and not looking up. Fuuuuuuck...if it hadn't been for the...he'd've been fine with that... "Shut up, man." He muttered, wings curling.

Pietro: Pietro had to put his food to one side since he couldn't eat while he was laughing.

Selene: "Thank you," Selene said, flashing Jay a grin. She speared one of the meatballs with her chopsticks and popped it in her mouth. "Not bad, but still lacks something." She cocked her head and frowned. "Do you have some spicy sauce to go with that?"

Darren: Darren snorted again, taking another mouthful of beer.

Eddie: Eddie creased up like a badly ironed jumper, slowly rolling onto his side in a fit of laughter ending in a coughing fit.

Jay: Jay just groaned and pushed the sauce to her too. "Sure, help y'self." He took another mouthful of absinthe. Looked like it was the 'get too drunk to care' route then.

Pietro: Pietro cracked up again. Ah Selene, ever a source of amusement.

Selene: "Thanks again," Selene said, giving Jay a mischieveous smile as she took the small bag of pre-packed sauce from him. "Those things are always stubborn, and you always get it everywhere." She frowned, tugging at the small bag. "Last time I actually managed to get that stuff in my hair. You won't believe how sticky that is. Took me a while to wash it all out."

Darren: Darren just grinned.

Sophia: She took another drink of water to keep from laughing some more.

Pietro: Pietro shook his head, chuckling quietly.

Eddie: Eddie coughed, sitting up and clearing his throat. He'd laughed to the point his brain was starved of oxygen. That was utterly hilarious. Eddie went back to drinking, unable to keep a straight face when looking at either Jay or Selene.

Jay: Jay shot Darren a dirty look before taking a larger drink, already feeling the fuzziness from the alcohol. "Yeah, Ah'm sure. Had dat problem a couple of times myself." He was sorely, sorely tempted to say something to trigger the memories for Darren, but few knew they shared memories. "Y' know, back in New Orleans." Revenge.

Darren: Darren's smile suddenly grew fixed, and he shot Jay an evil look, Bitch!

Selene: Selene cheerfully munched on her Chinese and nodded, glancing back and forth between Darren and Jay. This could turn out to become much more amusing than she had expected. And the food and drink was delicious, too.

Eddie: Eddie grinned, eating a little more and reaching for a box of some kind of...found it; sweet & sour chicken. He looked over at Sophia again, "So, this is a usual night out for us; you know, when we're not saving the world or playing 'lone hero'." actually, forget what Ronnie had said, beating Castle? That shit was cool.

Jay: Jay gave him an innocent smile and necked more absinthe. "Since when do we play hero, mo ami?"

Eddie: "Man, I have such a good story!" Eddie answered Jay. "When I saved Ronnie from those weirdo gun sharks; man, you should've been there, I kicked ASS!"

Eddie: Eddie waved, "Darren, you were there; tell them!"

Jay: "Ah think Darren might be busy thinkin' of sauce, man." Jay grinned.

Selene: "They trained sharks how to use guns?" Selene asked, glancing up. "That's frightening; and ingenious."

Sophia: "Guess I've been lucky enough to avoid situations where people need saving," Sophia shrugged, "Hanging out sounds like more fun."

Darren: "Oh, you mean when I had to come and save both your asses?" Darren said, still shooting Jay an evil look.

Pietro: "It really depends on your definition of fun..." Pietro smiled at Sophia, "But I'm inclined to agree that hanging out is better... safer too.... well most of the time..." it really was debatable in a place like Xavier's.

Jay: Jay replied to the look with a finger, taking another drink and pulling out another cigarette.

Eddie: Eddie turned to Sophia, "Oh, that is such a melodramatic thing; he did not! It was all part of my plan! Seriously!" he pointed at his side, "I had to put my phone in my stomach!" he really didn't wanna look like an idiot in front of Sophia.

Sophia: She blinked, "You ate your phone?"

Eddie: Eddie facepalmed with a laugh. "It's much more complicated, but yeah, basically; needed Megaman over there to track me." he looked her in the eye, "I'm still cool, right?" he smiled nervously.

Sophia: "Of course. You might not buy food again if I say no," Sophia shot him a smirk.

Selene: Selene tapped a chopstick against her chin. "I can't say I ever considered eating a phone yet," she said. "The TV remote control, of course, but never a phone."

Jay: Jay chuckled at that.

Sophia: "At least you'd know where the remote is if you ate it..."

Pietro: "And no one would ever want to steal it from you..."

Eddie: Eddie smirked back at Sophia. He liked her. Shaking his head he went back to eating, hoping nobody had seen him staring at her. "Yeah, true..." he agreed with Pietro.

Selene: Selene nodded at Sophia and Pietro. "See? Makes perfect sense."

Darren: "Of course, the downside is you wouldn't be able to use the remote and would end up having to buy a new one," Darren mused.

Selene: "Not if it weren't me who wanted to watch TV in the first place," Selene said, taking another sip of wine. "But I'm sure it would stop channel surfing; especially when you just want your peace in the rec room."

Sophia: "We'd be stuck watching Shark Week until one of us decided to get a new remote or get up to change the channel..."

Eddie: "'Sharks with guns', as previously mentioned?" Eddie added, shooting back the last of his beer.

Pietro: "Ugh Sharkweek.... I'm pretty sure I have all those shows memorised by now..."

Darren: "I quite like shark week, it's soothing, like a lava lamp."

Selene: "Besides, I'm pretty sure we can just hook up a cable to Darren to have him play back shark week from memory all day long," Selene added.

Jay: "See, dis is why Ah don't watch TV." Jay lit his cigarette, already buzzed from the...quart, was it? bottle of alcohol. Oh. Maybe he should slow down...but he didn't remember getting this drunk this quickly before...

Eddie: Eddie webbed over another beer, waving it to everyone. "Anyone else want one?" he looked over at Sophia, "And don't worry, Hec wouldn't raise an eyebrow to me." he winked at her.

Sophia: "I don't know about that, but sure. I'll try one," Sophia nodded.

Eddie: "True." Eddie nodded, a tendril creeping out of his sleve and carrying a beer to Sophia, opening it in transit.

Pietro: "Not much point me drinking," Pietro frowned at his bottle of water.

Eddie: "Killjoy..." Eddie joked, kicking him lightly.

Sophia: "Thanks," she smiled and took the drink, experimentally sipping at it. Different from at home, but she supposed it wasn't bad.

Pietro: Pietro laughed, "Well I could, but I'd have to drink a riddiculous ammount before it had an effect."

Eddie: Eddie remembered as he took a gulp of his own drink. "Yeah, increased brain activity; bummer." he shrugged.

Sophia: "Better than no brain activity," Sophia commented.

Selene: "We could have a betting pool and see how much it actually takes, " Selene suggested, settling down on some pillows with a smirk on her lips.

Eddie: "That actually sounds like a cool experiment, only, I like beer. Seems such a waste to dump it on Pietro alone." Eddie added, waving his finger.

Jay: "Why jus' beer? Absinthe too." Jay smirked, taking another drink. "An' Ah'm sure dere's other spirits up dere, eh?"

Darren: "Sounds ike fun," Darren lent down and pressed another kiss to Sel's cheek, "Well, sorry but I gotta run, duty calls, but thanks Eddie, this has been fun," Darren smiled and waved at everyone before making his way off the roof.

Pietro: "Well the last time I made a conserted effort to get drunk it took three and a half bottles of whiskey... and about two hours to wear off..."

Eddie: Eddie saluted Darren. "See you 'round, 'Cylon Admiral'." he smiled.

Pietro: "Bye Darren..." Pietro waved him off.

Jay: "Thank fuck." Jay breathed as he took another drink. At least he knew how to get his revenge if nothing else, though. Still...

Selene: "See you later," Selene called and gave him a wave. She turned and smirked at Jay when she noticed his relieved reaction. "Happy we're finally alone?"

Sophia: She waved and took another drink, looking between Jay and Selene.

Eddie: Eddie raised an eyebrow and looked between Selene and Jay. Ha ha...this looked interesting.

Jay: Jay bit his lip, flushing badly. Fuck. "After d' way y'all abused my feather, Sel?"

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow and quietly ate his food.

Selene: "Why, you want it back?" Selene asked, smiling as she took another sip of wine.

Eddie: Eddie leaned closer, "No, no. Go on." he gestured with a sly smile.

Jay: ...Oh hell, he really said that? He really said that. Jay took another drink and sighed. "Said no already. Y' and Darren keep it. Put it in a scrapbook. Ah don't wanna know."

Selene: Selene gave him a wry grin and leaned back, helping herself to some fruit. "Don't take it personally," she said, cocking her head. "It's not your fault you're so fun to tease."

Eddie: Eddie turned away slowly, downing some more alcohol. "Anyway..." he began, looking at Sophia and Pietro.

Pietro: "Cake?" Pietro suggested by way of a distraction.

Jay: "Yeah well...quit it. Life's complicated enough." Jay muttered. "Ah'd love cake, man."

Sophia: "Cake sounds great," she nodded.

Eddie: "Ah, hell yeah." Eddie smiled.

Pietro: Pietro got to his feet and went to get the cake, which Emma had helpfully sliced up already. He pulled the lid off and set it down in the middle of the group, "Help yourselves."

Jay: Jay took a slice of cake, hesitated, and passed it to Selene before getting one himself. No matter how awkward he felt, she was still a friend. "Cake in exchange f' a break from teasin, che?"

Eddie: Eddie scooped up a slice carefully in both hands. "Sweet of her, maybe I'll pop by and see Em sometime soon?" he looked at Pietro, awaiting a 'not you, you egotistical flirt-machine' or somesuch other objection; he was doing that smile.

Selene: Selene arched her eyebrows and stole a glance at the cake in her hands. She couldn't deny it looked very delicious. "Deal," she agreed a second later.

Jay: "Good girl." Jay gave her a slightly drunk grin.

Pietro: "I'm sure she'd love to have you over again, you compliment her every five minutes." He grinned.

Sophia: Sophia took a piece and tried a bite, "It's really good."

Pietro: Pietro smiled at Sophia, "Yeah, Emma's cakes are legendary."

Eddie: Eddie wipped away a chocolate stain from his cheek. "What can I say, Pietro; pretty women have that effect on me." he looked over at Jay, pausing. He'd probably been embarassed enough for the moment.

Jay: Jay took another swig of absinthe, swaying slightly and blinking at the bottle. "Y' know...Ah don' 'member it ever hittin' dis hard..." He looked up at Eddie, raising an eyebrow at the look. "What."

Pietro: "Maybe you should slow down?" He suggested to Jay, though the irony of him telling someone to slow down was not entirely lost on him.

Eddie: Eddie blinked at him. "Sorry, just....stuff doesn't look so good, really..." he shrugged. "Kinda smells too...'aftershavey'."

Jay: "Y'all ain' been drinkin' d' right stuff. An' Ah don't need t' slow down. Ah know my limits. Ah won't do nothin' stupid." Yeah, he was slurring now...and his accent was getting thicker.

Selene: Selene nibbled on her piece of cake, occasionally eying Jay's bottle filled with green liquid. "Let me propose a different deal," she said. "I'll lay off the teasing if you share some of that absinthe with me."

Pietro: "Well okay, if you say so..." Pietro eyerolled at Jay.

Eddie: "Whoa, hang on!" Eddie said with a laugh, "Me first, I'll show 'Mr. Cherry' over here how to handle drink." he smirked, cocky as ever.

Jay: "Hey hey hey! Ah ain't no cherry!" Jay scowled at him. "Ladies first, tortue, an' den Ah might jus' consider it." He handed the bottle to Selene carefully. "Ah think dat's a fair deal, mo ami, don't y'all?"

Pietro: Pietro frowned and picked up some more cake. Maybe he should look into those patch things so he could remind himself what being drunk and asleep felt like...?

Eddie: Eddie simply shrugged and finished his slice of cake. "Whatever makes you feel 'hardcore'..." he smiled again, muttering something like 'cherry' under his breath.

Selene: "Thank you," Selene said, putting on a smirk, and took the bottle from Jay. "Obviously I won't have to teach you how to treat a lady. Then again, I wouldn't consider myself ladylike." She took a good swallow out of the bottle.

Sophia: Sophia nibbled on her cake as she listened to the conversation.

Jay: "Ah come from New Orleans, Sel. Y'all learn how to treat a woman dere." He smirked at her. "Ey, Eddie. Get d' other bottle, bring it here, ami. Ah'm gonna educate y'all in d' art of gettin' properly drunk."

Eddie: Obeying, Eddie took the other bottle and handed it to Jay. Sitting down closer to the winged man he just looked at him and fixed a smug look to his face. "Go on. Continue..."

Selene: Selene returned the smirk and took another swig from the bottle. It barely took moments for her to feel lightheaded, the wine she had before increasing the effect.

Pietro: Pietro looked at Sophia, "Why do I get the feeling people are going to need to be carried off the roof?"

Selene: "I intend to go the fast route and will probably just fall over the edge," Selene remarked.

Jay: "Ah ain't. Ah'll have y'all know Ah can still fly in a straight line even after Mardi Gras, mo amis." Jay waved the bottle before cracking it open. "Shame we don' have sugar. Or proper N' Orleans shit. Eddie, take bottle, tip bottle, drink, get drunk, an' try not to spew. Think y'all can manage dat?"

Jay: He took a sip and passed it over. "Ah'll give y'all 'cherry', asshole."

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow, "Please don't do that... it's very disconcerting to watch people go splat and pick themselves up again afterwards..."

Pietro: "Uh we could have sugar..." he added to Jay.

Selene: "We have cake," Selene said, glancing up. "There's sugar in that."

Sophia: She shook her head and glanced over at Pietro, "I don't think I can carry anyone..."

Pietro: "What I mean is, I can go and get some... it's not like it'd take me that long."

Selene: She turned to look at Pietro and cocked her head. "Why? I'll already be drunk before I start falling off things. Everyone knows alcohol protects you from stupid injuries and things that would kill a sober person."

Pietro: "Not neccessarily - I'd be fine if I fell off the roof." He shrugged.

Eddie: Eddie took the bottle, giving Jay another look. "You wanna see a man drink?" he laughed, taking a large gulp of the drink and swalowing it. Damn stupid idea; it burned like an oral cremation.

Jay: "Go, sugar, now." Jay grinned, simply pointing.

Eddie: "Goddamnit..." Eddie laughed, coughing slightly and looking at the bottle. "That's death in a flask..."

Pietro: Pietro got to his feet, saluted Jay and dashed off.

Pietro: Moments later, he was back with sugar, he handed it over.

Jay: "Y'all wanna drink like a man? Ah'm gonna teach y'all - cheers, Pietro - unless y' too pussy for it." He accepted the sugar - even better, it was in lump form. "Now...glass?"

Pietro: Pietro rolled his eyes, "Anything else you need to save me another trip?"

Jay: "Uuuuh." Jay thought. "Spoon. Ah'm sorry, Ah'm drunk. It happens."

Pietro: "No problem," he laughed and went to fetch the other items. He returned with a glass for each of them and two spoons and set them down.

Selene: "I have to say, Pietro gets more and more useful as a provider of stuff," Selene said, nodding slowly in appreciation.

Eddie: "Alright, what are you doing this time then?" Eddie asked, putting down the bottle of liquid fire.

Pietro: "Well you're not the first person to make me fetch stuff... might as well use my legs I suppose." he sat down again.

Selene: Selene shifted closer to the others, forming a circle, and lounged back on the pillows Eddie had provided. She sipped on her bottle again, watching intently at what they were cooking up.

Jay: Jay put the glass a little unsteadily in the centre, balancing the spoon on top with a lump of sugar on it. After taking a swig out of the bottle himself, he poured absinthe over the little cube with a hand as steady as a rock until it disintegrated, then stirred the glass. "There." He pushed it to Eddie. "Should smooth it for d' kid."

Selene: "That's how they serve it at the club, too," Selene said, nodding at the glass with the dissolved sugar.

Eddie: Eddie cut his eyes at Jay, then scooped up the glass and smiled at Sophia. "Wanna join us for this?"

Pietro: Pietro reached and pulled a bottle of whiskey over, picking up a glass and pouring some.

Selene: Selene raised the bottle to her mouth and took another decently sized swallow, licking her lips as she spilled some of the green liquid. "It's an acquired taste, but surely does the job of making your mind spin," she said. "It also convinces you to do and think a lot of unusual things. That's why I like it."

Eddie: "Come on, it's hardly a drug!" Eddie commented, kicking back the drink with another small cough after swallowing. "I, Selene, am a man with complete control over himself..."

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow, "You require convincing?"

Selene: "We'll see about that," Selene replied, smirking at Eddie.

Eddie: Eddie raised an eyebrow at Selene. "And what's that supposed to mean? Actually, don't answer. You!" he pointed at Jay. "Pour more."

Jay: "Club?"

Selene: Selene showed Eddie a grin. "Oh, you won't stop me from making questionable suggestions," she said. Then, she cocked her head and put on a thoughtful expression. "Yes, I think I'm drunk enough already," she concluded a few moments later, giving a brief nod.

Selene: "The Hellfire Club," Selene told Jay. "I spend the nights there occasionally."

Pietro: Pietro sipped his drink and frowned a little, he didn't need reminding of that club. It was a deeply disturbing place.

Eddie: Eddie shook his head - another bad move, it made him a little dizzy. "Place is ok, I guess...don't think much of the people there..." he poked Jay in the face with his shot glass. "Drink now, please..." he grinned.

Pietro: "The place is scary." Pietro put in.

Eddie: "Far as I'm aware, I'm the bravest guy here..." Eddie smiled smugly, "...I have mentioned my exploits tonight, right?"

Selene: "Really now?" Selene chuckled. "So, any one feeling brave enough already to enjoy some body shots," she asked, trying to look coy - without much success. "Consider yourself lucky to find me in the mood to make such an offer."

Eddie: Eddie looked at Selene, retaining his cocky expression. "Only if you're game for a group." he winked.

Pietro: "I like my limbs attached thanks..." Pietro replied.

Jay: Jay did as he was told, stealing the bottle off Selene and taking a swig. "Ah'd do body shots...but Darren might kill me..."

Selene: Selene laughed, letting her head fall back. "I'm not asking you to kiss me," she said, looking back at the others with a smirk. "It's perfectly harmless. Besides, Darren is well aware of my naughty tendencies. He won't blame you for my shenanigans." She hoped as much, at least.

Eddie: Eddie laughed again drunkly, "Darren's alright, but I reckon I could take him..." Eddie pondered that 'fact', "...probably only in an argument...or...maybe at Call Of Duty..."

Jay: "Not after las' time. Eddie, drink."

Eddie: Eddie ignored that particular fact; 18 kills to 6, what was he doing that day? "It was bad luck..." he said darkly, taking the glass and shotting it in one.

Selene: "I guarantee you I'll do my best to prevent any unnecessary arguing, fighting, and limb shredding," Selene said, already opening the lower buttons of her shirt. "So, no takers?" Tilting her head, she leaned back on the pillows. She briefly wondered if that was in violation of their no-teasing agreement.

Pietro: "I'm good thanks." Pietro raised his glass.

Eddie: "I!" Eddie started, with a somewhat prolonged pause. "Am not; go for it, but you first." he laughed. Stuff was going straight to his brain.

Jay: Jay shook his head - he wasn't that far gone yet. "Not me, che. Ah don't wanna face Darren's wrath an' y'all tease me enough." He slurred with his bottle.

Pietro: Pietro was happy with his whiskey from a glass. Safer.

Selene: Selene casually shrugged and sank back into the pillows. "I doubt I'll go anywhere soon, should you change your mind," she said, wearing a faint smirk.

Eddie: Eddie looked over at Jay. He looked...not so good. "You sure you're ok over there, 'winged wonder'?"

Jay: "Ah'm jus' peachy, me an' my bottle here're havin' a good conversation." Jay smiled drunkenly, swaying. He had the vague thought that he was really drunk. "No fairies yet though." He winked, or tried to, wings twitching slightly.

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow, "If you start hallucinating I'm taking you to the medlab."

Eddie: Eddie inclined his head, frowning a little. "Nope...come here you." he stood up, taking Jay up. "Bed now. Come on..."

Selene: "No, not the medlab," Selene protested, a frown appearing on her face. "You have to follow the hallucinations when you're lucky enough to see them. They lead you to fantastic places."

Jay: "'S all normal, but won't because dis is pisswater compared to d' real stuff." Jay smiled beautifically. "Hey, no way man, Ah jus' got started!" He stumbled heavily into Eddie, wings tangling slightly and he laughed. "Whoa. Alright...mebbe Ah should sober a little. Jus' a little. But Ah'm takin' d' bottle."

Eddie: With a sigh, Eddie put Jay's arm over his shoulder. "Whatever, come on. You guys feel free to..." he stopped, shaking his head with a laugh. Drink was really getting in up there. "...you just eat and...you know. We'll see you."

Pietro: Pietro laughed and shook his head, "Try not to drop him, Eddie..."

Jay: Jay let himself be dragged off. "Hey, hey Eddie. Did Ah ever tell y'all 'bout d' time me an' my buddy Viv tried to make fireworks? Now Ah don' know much abou' chemistry but Viv figured, gasoline burns, don' it?" He laughed.

Eddie: Eddie lumbered off back downstairs with Jay, leaving the others alone. "You actually didn't....and yes, I believe it does."

Selene: Feeling somewhat needy and too drunk to do aynthing about it, Selene wondered if she'd still manage to dial Darren's number on her phone.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen