7/21 Instance: Drunken Babysitting

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after I Worked so Hard for that Hug

CurtConnors: Curt looked peculiarly at the bottle of alcohol. "It's a Mike's Hard Limeade... it's not limeade Johnny. It's not 'just like juice...'. Mate, this is alcohol! It says right here! 5%!"

Johnny: Johnny stared blankly at Curt as he tried to figure what he was going on about, taking a swig from his own bottle as he pondered. Brow furrowed, he finally spoke, "Well, yeah it has alcohol in it..."

CurtConnors: "I can't drink! I don't want to be come a crazed alcoholic! H-whoopin' it up all the time!"

Johnny: "Oh, please, Curt," he gave a roll of his eyes, "You're not going to become some alcoholic for drinking once."

CurtConnors: "You don't know that! Do you know what causes alcoholism? Genes, instilled behavior, and chemical imbalances! I have all of those things!" He began to sweat as he stared at the cap. "I don't even know how to OPEN THIS"!

Johnny: Johnny reached over, grabbed the bottle, and took the top off, placing it back in front of Curt, "Shut up and drink with me."

CurtConnors: Curt frowned. "... Fine. But if I start vomiting everywhere..." He took a sip. "You're helping me clean all the chunder. I mean it, I will stop in between yaks and -" he froze. "Whoa." He took another sip.

CurtConnors: "This is delicious."

Johnny: "You aren't going to stop vomiting from one drink, and do you really think I'd give you something disgusting?" he raised an eyebrow.

CurtConnors: "Well... I don't think you'd intentionally do it." He said. He began to guzzle the bottle. "This is -*BAAARRRRP* awesome!"

Johnny: Johnny eyed Curt and muttered, "Well, you may end up vomiting if you drink them like that..."

CurtConnors: "Numero DOS!" He grabbed the second one from the 24-pack case. "You really are a saint, this is exactly what I needed... that date super stressed me out." He spun the cap off the Mike's and flicked it to the wall.

Johnny: "How was the date?" he asked, actually mildly interested to find out how he'd done as matchmaker.

CurtConnors: "It went well... but I felt awkward, I didn't know what to do. Either way, she pecked me on the cheek after..." He sighed."It felt fun... but not necessarily right. Y'know?"

CurtConnors: "It was more two friends having a great night... in a forced date-scenario..." Curt stopped to look around for his remote for his stereo system. He realized it was under his butt and he grabbed it from there.

CurtConnors: He clicked 'play'. "Okay... I'm sorry, in here? It's all Rush... all the time."

Johnny: "After a few more drinks, it won't matter," Johnny shrugged as he took a sip, deciding it was better to focus on the topic of the date, "Well, kiss on the cheek is better than nothing, and you might want to make sure to tell her it was more a friends thing at some point."

CurtConnors: "But that's the thing, it shouldn't have been! But... I feel like it would be bad if I accidentally mixed up a great friendship for a great relationship... but I'd feel worse if I missed a chance to score just to stay in the Friend-Penalty-Box!" He frowned

CurtConnors: then he made a pretend motion of throwing out the yellow flag. "Friend!" He shouted and raised his hands like football players did when they shot a goal. "I'm confusing my football references..." He noticed. He put his second empty bottle down.

CurtConnors: "I'll take drink 3, but do it slowly, and take a break before number 4." He had decided there would be at least two more drinks. Maybe 4. "These are really tasty..."

Johnny: Johnny laughed and shook his head at the demonstration for friend, "If it's a good friend deal, couldn't it just turn into a good relationship or something? Then, you'd still have a friend and wouldn't miss a chance to score?"

CurtConnors: "Maybe... but what if certain things clash the wrong way, y'know?" He offered as a suggestion. "That sounds like I'm making excuses though, doesn't it?" He started to drink the third one too.

Johnny: He went for his second drink, "I don't know... But, seriously, your best chance for scoring is Greer."

CurtConnors: "I dunno... Maybe scoring is not the objective for me..." He looked at his limeade. "What the hell... bottoms up!" He clinked his bottle with Johnny's and began to down it. Once he was done, he sighed, blew some alcoholic air out of his mouth, and said "A real Aussie shouldn't have a problem with this, mate."

Johnny: Johnny drank to that, "Honestly, I don't really pictures real Aussies as nerds, but y'know..."

CurtConnors: "Bite me." Curt said, grinning. He reached for drink 4. "I feel fuzzy. This is great." He realized Rush was still on. He stood up (slowly) and began to dance (not so slowly). "Yeaah! RAWK!"

Johnny: His palm found his face, "Dude. No."

CurtConnors: Curt turned and continued to shimmy. "Dude, no, what? I'm dancing! Dancing is NATURAL man!" His fourth Mike's began to find its way to his lips. "Raaaaaaaaaaaaawwwk!"

Johnny: "Dancing like that is not natural," he protested before taking a gulp from his bottle.

CurtConnors: "You're not natural! You poop-head!" Curt jumped up on the bed and began to bounce on it. He laughed, giggling as he tried to drink his beverage. "Whooooo!"

Johnny: "I thought you were going to take a break before that one? A five second break doesn't count, man."

CurtConnors: "Break my ass!" Curt hollered. He banged on the wall. "Hey! Who's next door again, mate? I forget! Whoever it is, the party's in HEEEEEERE!" He cackled and collapsed on the bed, still banging on the wall, and somehow clinging to his Mike's still, keeping it upright."

Johnny: "My bedroom's next door, dumbass."

CurtConnors: Curt snorted. "No it's not! You're on the other side!" He pointed quickly with the drink that held his hand. "See!"

CurtConnors: The drink spilled to the floor.

Johnny: "I think you have your directions mixed up," Johnny grinned and took a drink, "And, way to go... You aren't supposed to spill it."

CurtConnors: "I didn't! Did I? Oh no, Wade's gonna be so upset! Or he might drink it off the floor, I really can't predict which! I should clean it up!" He got up quickly, bumping his head on the inclined-ceiling. "Gah!"

CurtConnors: "Sssssstupid sssssceiling!" He hissed.

Johnny: "I don't think Wade will care either way," Johnny stated and cringed at the hissing, not sure what a drunken Lizard would be like.

CurtConnors: "Argh!" Curt climbed out of the bed. He stood up quickly and then sat right back down. "That ssssucked. Way to kill the buzz...."

Johnny: "And, that's why you drink more," Johnny said as he pulled a bottle from the case and rolled it across the floor to Curt, not trusting him to be able to catch it.

CurtConnors: "Curt smiled happily and picked up the bottle. "It's not that you're too drunk, it's that you haven't been drinking nearly enough!" He quoted happily.

Johnny: "Totally," he agreed with a grin.

CurtConnors: "I'm afraid Johnny... that I need to know who Penny's boyfriend is." He said bravely, behind the open bottle in his mouth.

Johnny: Johnny chugged the remains of his current bottle and took another, "Uhh... The, um, spiky guy... Mike, Mac... Max! That's it. Max."

CurtConnors: "Good." Curt got a good ways through his bottle and pushed himself up off the bed. He rolled up his sleeve (which was as awkward as it was funny being he only had one arm). "I'm going to go prove my love!" He assured Johnny. "You can come and watch my moment of glory if you'd like."

Johnny: He probably shouldn't let Curt make a fool of himself. That'd be what a good friend would do. Trying was the least he could manage, though the ensuing hilarity was very tempting. "Are you sure you shouldn't wait until you've sobered up?"

CurtConnors: "Absolutely not!" Curt insisted. He pushed the door open and saw Ororo down the hall. "Abort, abort, abort!" He called out and shut the door, locking it.

Johnny: At the cry to abort, Johnny gave up on trying to stand and plopped back down, "Why are we giving up?"

CurtConnors: "Professor Monroe! The hotty?" Curt snorted. "Total hotty, by the way! Oh!! I should tell her that!" Curt turned back around. "I bet she'd really enjoy being told that, it might brighten her day!"

Johnny: "Or it might disturb the hell out of her."

CurtConnors: "Nooo! Come on, not from me! I'm the cute, harmless, teacher's pet!" He assured Johnny. "C'mon!" He went to the open the door. "Shit, it's locked."

Johnny: He tried not to spew his drink, "Harmless? You turn into a giant freaking lizard, dude!

CurtConnors: "Pshaw, that's just a detail! It's all in the deets, man!" He began to unlock the door. "Success!"

Johnny: "Do you have a crush on every teacher that's female?" Johnny asked, half tempted to send a blast at the door in order to stop Curt.

CurtConnors: Curt opened the door. "No!" he insisted. "The nurse? Not-so-hot."

CurtConnors: "Hey, Professor Monroe! How are you this evening?" He called.

Johnny: His face and palm met for the second time that evening. He scrubbed at his face before dropping the hand and taking a long drink. "You're going to make an idiot of yourself..."

CurtConnors: She turned to Curt and frowned. "Are you okay, Curt?" She asked in her usual sweet tone. However, Curt immediately felt pressured. He shouted "YEAHP! G'nite!" and slammed the door. He then rushed to his bed

CurtConnors: He got under the sheets and hid. "I'm gonna be sick."

Johnny: Johnny stared at the lump on the bed. "Well, go get sick in the bathroom then..."

CurtConnors: "No." He shuddered beneath the sheets. "I... I feel funny."

Johnny: He paused in his drinking, eyebrow raising, "Funny?"

CurtConnors: The sheets shook a bit at the sound of Curt retching. "Hurrrrrrr.... oof."

Johnny: "Oh, man... Ew," Johnny pulled a face, "That's why I suggested the bathroom."

CurtConnors: The sounds stopped and a long green tail shot out from the sheets and swiped at Johnny's feet. "Hrrsssssss" the Lizard's head popped out from under the sheets as well. "You sssssmell sssssmokey... No fire?" It asked, a tone of fear in it's voice.

Johnny: Oh. Lizard visit. And, he wasn't sure he wanted to smell smokey when the thing liked to eat meat, but he shook his head, "Nope, no fire."

CurtConnors: Lizard nodded and slipped out from the sheets. "Hssss...." the forked tongue flickered out and Lizard clawed over to the window, pushing it open. "Ssssseee ya."

Johnny: Johnny sat and stared as the Lizard climbed out the window, muttering a few curses as he pushed himself to his feet. He didn't want to babysit the Lizard all night, but Curt would appreciate it. He supposed that would make it worth it in the morning.

[Edited on 7/21/2011 by tears~fall~like~glass]
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

So much love for those two... :LOL
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

CurtConnors: Curt opened the door. "No!" he insisted. "The nurse? Not-so-hot."
I don't thin Scott would appreciate being called a nurse, but I'm sure he's glad that Curt doesn't find him hot :shifty
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

That night Wade walked into the room, yawning and sleepy, and slipped on the spilt alcohol, hitting his head hard enough to make him go unconscious on the floor. He woke up the next morning feeling better than ever!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Hee! Does 'feeling better than ever' mean normal? :shifty
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Yup, if by normal you mean raving lunatic.
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

And his creative juices started flowing once again and he began to re-stuff his mattress with his fanart!
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

We need to do another Curt/Wade sometime.

But the question is... whose bed was Curt actually jumping on? :smirk
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS