7/23 Instance: Ego and a Runny Nose

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

timelined current

Chris opened the door to his and Max's room. "Oh hey there max. What are you up to?"

Max sniffed the blew his nose into a tissue paper. "Still getting over my cold." he frumpled up the tissue and threw it in the waste basket alone with its brethren before going back to his homework.

"That sucks. Makes me glad I have a healing factor. I can't get sick as far as I know."

Max grumbled. "You know what I find unfair?"

"That I don't get sick and you do?"

"Yeah, that's part of it. The biology class where we learn about the different mutations and stuff. You get healers who heal, but look normal. You get ferals who heal but don't look normal. And then you get mutants like me, who looks kind of feral, but no healing thing."

"That sucks. But not everyone gets to heal. Everyone's got a different set of powers."

"Peh, with me, what you see is what you get."

"And what's wrong with that?" He climbed up onto his bed and sat on it.

"Nothing I guess. Some people get the good end of the stick, others get the short end." Max closed the textbook and pushed to the side.

"Yeah the normal's out there got that short end." He gave max a smile. "Your power is cool Max don't doubt yourself."

"Dude, seriously, man, I kill most chairs and beds when I sit or lie down," he said, thumbing towards his own bed who's sheet was already starting to look more like a gigantic doily rather than a bedspread, "plus I'm not actually strong or fast, so the actiony thing with the x-men isn't even on my bucket list."

"I could think up something to help you out. I made a pen for penny already so she won't slash through them all. Gimme some time bro, I'll cook you up something."

"Thanks, I guess. Well more thanks on the pen thing, I noticed my pens haven't gone missing and appearing the next day split in two anymore."

"Heh. Well that's good. Glad I could help out two people. But yeah I'll figure something out. Making it comfortable will be the hard part."

"Hehe, comfortable yet sturdy. Makes me think of that silver metal teacher, Miss Kincaid. You know, squishy metal."

"Heh I could say other things about that but I prolly shouldn't." Chris laughed.

Max gave a snorted laugh, blowing his nose once again in a tissue, "Think I gotta agree with you there."

"So got yourself a girlfriend Max?" He got down and got his computer and climbed back up onto his bed.

"Yup, for a little while now, Penny and I," he grinned.

"Oh yeah, Good for you two." He gave him a big thumbs up. "I'll make sure not to hit on her for ya. Wouldn't want her being wooed by my awesomeness." Chris joked.

"Don't worry, she won't fall for you." Max replied.

"Yeah, I know. I'm a loser." Chris laughed.

This time his snort wasn't a laugh, "Oh please, the things you and what's her name do, I really doubt you'd fall under the term loser. Um, what's her name, on the tip of my tongue, she can change into a cat feral."

"Greer?" Chris laughed a bit. "Yeah we have fun."

"Yeah, see, totally not the loser type if you have that kind of fun... that loud... right across this small room."

"Ouch sorry man. haven't been keeping you up have we?" He clicked away at the computer.

Each and everytime you did it, not that I mind, he thought, but instead said outloud the non creepy perverted way of "Nah, not much."

"I'll make sure my female conquests are only done when you're not here. Deal?"

D'oh! he went inside, "Deal, thanks." he said outside.

"So what's your major?"

"Was supposed to be business... but I changed it to visual arts. Less boring. Plus that fat economics teacher scares the crap out of me. You shouldn't be that big and not need a crane to move."

"Hah, yeah. I'm double majoring. Science and Art."

"Probably should finish this art history homework." Max said, looking back ot the book. "Getting sleepy just looking at it."

"Yeah that shit's boring. What's it on, I prolly have notes you can use man"

"Evolution of art during the renaissance, so far I can name the four turtles." Max joked.

"Hah. Lorna would give you an A for that." Chris laughed.

"Now I'm tempted to try and get all four turtles, Splinter, Shredder and even April's name in it."

"Dude you manage that and I'll pay for a date for you and Penny." Chris laughed harder.

"Sweet! You're on!" Max said.

"I'm looking forward to this!"
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

¬.¬ I want to read that essay

Fun instance you guys, it's nice to see a roomies instance up with these two :)

Greer is not ashamed :tigra
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Sweet instance, you two! Yay roomie bonding! :D
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Roommate bonding is always awesome, and Lorna would love that homework.