8/6 Instance: Sisters of Shifty

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

Timeline - Immediately after the game 'Witch Hunt'

As the rest of the students filed past Ronnie managed to pace herself so she was walking along side Rose. She leant towards the other girl and said softly, "May I have a word? In private?"

Rose glanced at her brotherhood comrade. "Sure." She glanced around and then headed down a different hallway.

Once they were alone Ronnie stopped and leant against the far wall and gave the girl a sly smile, "Good job in there, Jason will be pleased when I inform him of this. What did you think about today, how it went?"

"I think most of the students here are stupid. Other than that, our plan went well."

Ronnie nodded, "They are stupid, we've planted a seed of doubt today but unless we nurture it it'll wither and die in the face of the happy, hippy sentiments on the power of friendship that seem to infest this place," she shuddered genteely, "so I say we raise the stakes here, I have an idea, would you care to listen to it?"

Rose gagged a little. "I am all ears."

"Our accusations upset them, ruffled their feathers, now, if they were as guilty as we're making them out to be, as they're acting, if they really had something to hide, wouldn't they try to shut up the people making the accusations?" She smiled wickedly, "Just how good of an actress are you?"

"I don't know... what do you have in mind?" Rose eyed Raven.

"I was thinking that perhaps we might forge a few threatening messages, telling us to shut up, keep our opinions to ourselves or else?" Her grind widened, her very, very white teeth flashing, "What could be more suspicious than running into the rec-room in tears in a few days time with such a note, and then tell the whole school about what just happened in ethics class?"

Rose grinned a bit evily. "I like this plan. I think I can pull it off."

"I'll get onto Jason to forge these letters on our behalf, I'm sure he can come up with something, we just need to act upset and fearful for our safety, it would have a second benefit in further throwing them off our tracks," she had another idea, however seeing how Rose had been cosying up to Eddie she would keep it to herself for now, it would be the perfect payback for that little misadventure with Eddie and that Castle oaf.

Rose laughed a bit. "Sounds like an excellent plan. You are devious!"

"Thank you, dear," Ronnie laughed too, "I think we should concentrate our efforts on the silver-haired creatin, he's paranoid, denfensive and not at the school enough to defend himself, it won't be hard to implicate him. Also pass around what gothy said, she's pratically dug her own grave with those statements."

Rose nodded. "Consider it done."

"Good, with any luck Adam will dig up some stuff we can use on the others, or they'll say or do something that we can use against them. Oh yes, if you see Greer before I do, would you kindly pass this on to her as well? We need everyone on board for this."

Rose nodded again. "I will let her know. Too easy to implicate these idiots. They open their mouths and do it for us."

"Yes, we just need to help them on a little," she gave a cruel laugh, "with a little effort on our part these so-called 'X-Men' will be at each others throats before the end of the month."

"All too easy. All too easy."

[Edited on 7/8/2011 by puppygirl]
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Methinks, there is evil shifty afoot... :shifty
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Chaos
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Mr. President
Nightscrawlearth Character: :venom :spidey etc.

Post by Chaos »

BASTARD FACED BASTARDS BEING ALL BASTARDY WITH THEIR BASTARD FACES!

*squeezes Eddie* Shhshhshh, it's ok. Star will protect you.
"I've met dozens like you. Skipped off home early, minor graft jobs here and there. Spent some time in lock-up too, I'll warrant; but less than you claim. And now you're, what, a petty theif with delusions of standing? Sad little king of a sad little hill..." - River Tam, 'Firefly'

Achievements: ImageImageImage
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Jason is going to be so, so happy.
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

Adam's going to love this.

...Just so long as he stays drugged :shifty

Awesomely good instance, you too :cracked I am LOVING this plot.
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

Thanks guys! Yay bitchy sisters of shifty!
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean