Winter up North - Ankka and Noriko

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
PsychoKez056
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Winter up North - Ankka and Noriko

Post by PsychoKez056 »

<@Ankka> It was quiet, only the sound of the banked fire and the creak of the snow disturbing the peace in the log house, and even that was muffled by the massive, soft bed. The snow reached the top floor, as usual, though Ankka had cleared enough off the windows to let them fall asleep watching the Northern Lights. After all, what was more romantic?
<@Ankka> Ankka himself was asleep, one arm under his head, the other wrapped around Noriko. The Lights were playing over a clear, star-filled sky outside, and for all purposes, they could have been the only people in the world. The quiet was absolute.

<Noriko> Noriko had enjoyed spending christmas here with Ankka, rather then with her parents worried about how they would react about the missing memory. She was just glad in all her crap in the boxes also came with a pre written list of christmas presents for all her friend, some how doing all that shopping had jumped her mind.
<Noriko> Now snuggling into the well sculpted chest Noriko powers were waking back up at a wonderfully speedy rate which meant her little over reactive mind was also starting to pick up pace. From dead asleep to wide awake her eyes blinked open to face all the wonderful skin of her boyfriend.
<Noriko> ..... She could remember him..... him all of him... their first date! Ankka got glomped by the tiny girl as she squeaked deliriously at him.

<@Ankka> Ankka yelped as he was jolted from a deep, contented sleep into a squeaky, fluffy world of soft pillows and high-pitched Japanese. A busy few moments of confusion and he was blinking up at Noriko sleepily, his hair fluffed and over his face as big blue eyes stared. "...Sveetheart, I can't speak Japanese, remember?" He muttered, rubbing his face. "Are you okay? Nightmares?"

<Noriko> She shook her head and switched to english still squeaking at him as she grinned. "I'm fine! I remember you! I remember our first date! I remember you buying my mom a plant to say sorry for breaking that horrible vase! I remember you!" Bouncing gently on him as she sat there.

<@Ankka> Ankka blinked owlishly at her a couple of times, rubbing an eye, before what she said actually sunk in and his eyes widened. "You...you do...?" He suddenly pulled her down for a tight hug, the tightness that had been there from the moment she'd run from him suddenly unwinding and releasing. "Oh thank the Allfather..." He breathed into her hair.
<@Ankka> "You...you remember everything? About yourself? About us?" He made a happy sound, not quite squeaking at her but something close.

<Noriko> "Yes I do!" I have a scar on my knee from where I fell over the day I met Misuki, I can remember when Roshi saved me from muggers." The night dress got lifted up to show the scars on her ribs. "This wasn't from a car crash it's from the bullet wounds on my first mission!"
<Noriko> Hugging back she kissed him soundly still squeaking into it. "I remember why I love you so much!"

<@Ankka> Ankka kissed her back just as soundly, just as hard, holding her as close as he possibly could. He murmured in Finnish into it before pulling away with a massive grin. "That's the best Christmas present I could ask for, Noriko." He ruffled her hair. "And I love you too!" Another kiss and then he nuzzled her. She remembered!

<Noriko> Noriko was giggling to the point she was crying with happiness showering him with kisses , petting at his face and hair. "I love you! And Clarice is my best friend! ....omg I hate Eddie! Wait why do I hate eddie thats silly he's my friend now..... wow...... I beat the bullet train....."

<@Ankka> "I told you, you didn't believe me." Ankka chuckled. "And I vouldn't say you hate him, you just think he's a jerk, yes? My Noriko..." He smiled at her then, taking her in - she really looked like his Nori again, with the same...spark. "And you're the only person who can pick up Mjolnir, yes? This is amazing!"

<Noriko> "Oh wow I am!" Giggling and bouncing on him some more before snogging him once more, however she froze mid kiss to pull back and stare at him cheeks flushing as the big brown eyes widened impossibly big.
<@Ankka> "...Vhat? Vhat's wrong, my love?" He could call her that now, he could tell her he loved her without that moment of awkwardness or the pain he'd almost got used to now - he could - Ankka shook his head, concentrating back on her and kissing her gently.
<Noriko> Noriko kissed back brieftly before continueing to stare at him in disbelief, then she leant in to whisper in his ear. "We've had ..... sex....." Even with person for miles and miles around she was still embarassed and quiet about the matter.

<@Ankka> Ankka couldn't help it. He started laughing helplessly. "Yes, yes ve have." He hugged her carefully again, kissing her. She really was back! "Odin's eye, I missed you, Noriko, so much." He kissed her cheek and nuzzled her.

<Noriko> Nuzzling back she kissed him. "I missed being you to my shield, my viking...... ooooo I have something bad to tell you, you know I was kind of dating Adam when I didn't remember you? I kind kissed him pleasedon'tbeangrywedidn'tremember!"

<@Ankka> Ankka sighed, smiling at her. "You know, I figured you did something with him vhen he said he 'vanted his girlfriend back'. I'm not angry, my little spark, you veren't...you." He was telling the truth too - he'd dealt with the anger in his normal private way, and concentrated on Noriko. It wasn't important. "I know you vouldn't have done it if you had remembered me."

<Noriko> "It wasn't that good anyway, Toxic didn't feel like he wanted to be kissing me not like when you do." Smiling at him she looked very guilty as she sat there on his lap fiddling with the blankets. "I do love you, and I didn't leave by choice, me and Clarice were kidnapped trying to help a lady being attacked."

<@Ankka> After hearing how everyone else had been taken, he'd figured, but it made him feel so much better to hear it from her. He smiled, pulling her against him again and wrapping them up in the duvet. "Thank you." He murmured. "Vhen I got the letter...I vas...angry. I'm glad I vas wrong."

<Noriko> Noriko snuggled down in his arms and chest at all the warm skin. "No I love you to much to leave you like that ever, we were drugged in the car as we went to take the women to the police station, we didn't run away I promise, I love you."

<@Ankka> "I love you too." He nuzzled her. "So much, Noriko. Never stopped, I promise." He petted down her body, smiling as he watched the Lights, suddenly so much more beautiful than they had been when he went to sleep. "Does this mean I'm going to be seeing you in your beautiful clothes again?"

<Noriko> Nuzzling she kisses him some more hands petting over his body back remembering and feeling just how much she loved being in his arms humming to herself and thanking the 8 million for this blessing. "And out of them to I imagine." Giggling up at him with another blush.

<@Ankka> Ankka's grin was positively dirty then, rolling them over so that he was over her, smirking down at her with his hair framing them both. "I don't see vhy I should vait for that, yes?" He murmured, before kissing her into the bed very soundly.