Summer 2016: Jeamie

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Summer 2016: Jeamie

Post by Slarti »

<Jean> Jean tried to fold the shirt neatly, but the soft material just balled up on itself again, so finally she made an annoyed sound and rolled it into the ball it really liked. She crammed it into her bag. "There!"

<Jamie> Jamie frowned at her and shook his head, "You're just gonna complain when we get there that all your clothes are wrinkled." He couldn't say much though. He'd done mostly the same thing. He moved to her computer and typed in a search for summer vacation destinations. "Where do you wanna go?"

<Jean> "I dunno. Away. Far, far... far away." She looked over at him while she tried to zip the bag. One of her shirts caught in the zipper and she flailed, then tried to cover.

<Jamie> Jamie got exasperated all of a sudden and shook his head, turning to face her. Why was he feeling that? He frowned at her. "What's wrong?"

<Jean> "Nothing!" She spun around, hiding the bag and putting on a grin. "Um..." She tucked her hair behind her ear and thought. "Where are you from again? We could go there, maybe. That's a long way away from here!"

<Jamie> Jamie made a face, "Kansas? You wanna spend the summer in the most boring state known to mankind?"

<Jean> She started to say there were no cannibals there, or zombies... hopefully. But they were trying to not think about the funeral, sooo... yeah. Not so much. "Yeah, but it could be fun?"

<Jamie> Jamie's face he was making shifted to a frown as he thought about cannibals eating Johnny. "Yeah, maybe.

<Jamie> " He turned back to the computer and sulked at the screen as he searched.

<Jean> Turning back to her bag to try to save her shirt, she closed her eyes at a sudden image of Johnny, gasping a little. What the fuck was this?!

<Jamie> Kansas funtimes... He frowned at the screen. What the hell was fun to do in Kansas? Maybe he could take her to the farm he grew up in? But... He'd rented it out. Maybe they would let him show her around? The family had seemed nice enough. He sighed and pushed away from the computer. "Jeannie... Why don't we go where you're from?"

<Jean> "I'm from here," she huffed, giving up and flopping onto the bed to face him.

<Jamie> Oh. Well that didn't work. He sighed and let himself slide down the chair so his butt was almost off of it and the base of his skull was on the backrest. Jamie stared at the ceiling as he pushed himself lazily around the room. "You'd be bored in Kansas. What about Hawaii? The only cannibals there ask first."

<Jean> "How about nooo cannibals! Like, at all!" She watched him roll around in her desk chair. So lucky. She was so lucky she'd gotten him back - that it wasn't her crying with Sue and Hope at that memorial today.

<Jamie> Jamie's head lolled to the side and he scooted the chair over to her, picking her hand up from the bed and giving it a kiss. "I'm so lucky you found me."

<Jean> D'aww... and now that she got over the moment, she wrinkled her nose at him. "I was so just thinking that..."

<Jamie> "Really?" He beamed at her and sat up a bit straighter. "We're awesome like that." He leaned over and kissed her forehead. "It's cute when you wrinkle your nose, by the way."

<Jean> "Yeah, but I'm the telepath..." The kiss was distracting though, and she brought her hand to his cheek to kiss his lips.

<Jamie> Jamie kissed her back, then smiled against her lips. "What does that have to do with anything. Lots of people have the same thoughts sometimes."

<Jean> "Yeabu..." Oooh, more kissing sounded good, so she did it. "The exact same thoughts at the exact same time?"

<Jamie> "We didn't have the exact same thought. Did we? I mean, similar enough to seem that way, maybe..." He kissed her again and ran his fingers through her hair that was spread out on the bed.

<Jean> "I don't know..." And now she didn't care, she just wanted him on the bed with her, so she grabbed his hand and tugged.

<Jamie> Jamie fell onto the bed, laughing that she'd tugged him down. He kissed her quickly all over her face, making sure to cover every inch. While his mouth was busy, his hands got to work at tickling her ribs.

<Jean> Jean squealed, flailing and kicking her bag right off the bed. "Jaaaaaamie!"

<Jamie> Jamie chuckled and tickled for another moment before holding his hands up in surrender. "I love the sound of your laugh."

<Jean> "Good thing you stopped before I starting snorting then!" She giggled and dug her own fingers into his ribs.

<Jamie> Jamie screeched in surprise and fell backwards, laughing at the attack, "I don't," he gasped for breath, laughing harder, "think it would turn me off." He struggled to restrain her wrists and hold them out from him.

<Jean> Jean grinned at him, leaning in to give him a chaste kiss and letting him keep her wrists. She looked at his face, feeling a wash of emotion. So cute, and sweet... and kinda dumb. Her words to Rachel returned to her and she frowned at him. "Don't ever get kidnapped again, okay?"

<Jamie> Jamie gave her a soft smile, "I'll do my be-Hey! I'm not dumb!" He frowned at her, "I'm just... I'm not dumb!"

<Jean> Jean's eyes bugged. "You're a telepath!"

<Jamie> Jamie's eyes went wide, "I am?!"

<Jean> "You you you... have to be!" Jean closed her mouth and reclaimed her wrists, covering her face. "Oh my God, i didn't mean dumb dumb... I meant... getting kidnapped! I told Rachel that..." Fuck! This was Rachel's fault! It had to be! Somehow.

<Jamie> "But... I'm not?" He frowned at her and sat up, trying to read her thoughts. "How is it Rachel's fault that I got kidnapped?"

<Jean> Jean froze for an instant and her hands dropped. She looked him over. "If you're not a telepath, how come you know everything I'm thinking? Huh? Huh mister smartypants?!"

<Jamie> His frown deepened as he tried to figure it out. "Um. I don't know." Jamie fell back onto the bed, staring at the ceiling as he tried to think about any possible explanation. "Are you projecting, maybe?"

<Jean> "I don't think so..." She thunked herself down beside him, staring at the ceiling. "I have shields! That's like, telepathy 101!"

<Jamie> "But... I don't." He turned his head to look at her, "Do I project a lot?"

<Jean> She looked at him, biting her lip. "Sometimes... most people without telepathy do." Very slowly, something clicked, and she closed her eyes, frowning in concentration.

<Jamie> He bumped her nose with his, wanting her to look at him. "You've thought of something. What's wrong?"

<Jean> Her nose wrinkled. "I can't shield you out."

<Jamie> "Oh." His face fell and he looked back up at the ceiling. "Sorry."

<Jean> Oh my God... she felt that. "No!" Jean's eyes popped open and she rolled over, practically onto him. "No no no! It's not bad!"

<Jamie> He pouted at the ceiling. "How is it not bad? You'll have no secrets from me. Ever. I thought women liked their privacy."

<Jean> Even his pout was cute. Dammit! She rested her chin on his chest, wrapping one arm around his ribs. "I think it goes both ways..."

<Jamie> Jamie slowly looked down at her and wrapped his arms around her with a sigh. "So what does that mean? You can't shield me out?"

<Jean> "Um... I'm shielding right now... buuuuut I can still feel you in my head." She snuggled in close to him.

<Jamie> "So... you can tell how I feel all the time?" His face flushed as he remembered fretting between her and Officer Knight.

<Jean> "This is, like, new." Her mouth fell open. "The cop?! She's old enough to be your mom!"

<Jamie> Jamie winced and squeezed his eyes shut, "I didn't mean it!" Yes he did. But he didn't know how to explain otherwise. She was what he wanted to be...

<Jean> "Yeah but that almost got you eaten!" Jean's nose wrinkled again.

<Jamie> "Because I suck at it," he groused. "I suck more than anybody has ever sucked at it."

<Jean> "Awww, no..." She wriggled up to kiss his chin. "I saw the tape... um, not the eaty one... the kidnappy one. H-he... Q-Quire he's, um, a telepath too... and neither of you were... so... yeah... he got you."

<Jamie> "Yeah, but if I'd been smarter, Johnny'd be alive. And I wouldn't be jumpy around fire." He looked down at her, "Also! I wouldn't have made you sad. I'm super sorry about that..."

<Jean> "I'm not sad now... but you still are... so that does kinda make me sad still." In fact, she could feel it right now...

<Jamie> "Aww. I didn't mean to make you sad," he frowned at her and snuggled her into his chest, "Let's think about happier things. Like Hawa- no. You said no cannibals. Um... Australia?"

<Jean> "Doesn't everything else in Australia want to kill you though?" She happily snuggled up to him and kissed his chin again.

<Jamie> "Um. I guess? Where do you want to go?"

<Jean> "I have noooo idea."

<Jamie> "Wherever we can get tickets to then?"

<Jean> "Or we steal a car and drive... somewhere." It sounded like a solid plan to her.

<Jamie> "We're not going to steal a car, Jean," he scolded. Who did she hang out with that thought that was ever okay?! "I work in law enforcement. Not happening."

<Jean> "I don't mean steal steal... I mean one of the school cars. They let people drive those! ...sometimes..." Who did she hang out with indeed... Jean clamped down hard on that stray thought.

<Jamie> Jamie blinked at her, completely forgetting everything he had just said to her. "Um. What were we talking about?"

<Jean> Jean gave him a weird look, then quickly chirped, "Nothing!"

<Jamie> "Oh okay." He looked back up at the ceiling, "So, should we go wherever we can get tickets to then?"

<Jean> "...yes." He really didn't remember. Woooow. Jean pushed herself up on her elbow and looked at him seriously.

<Jamie> "Coo... Why are you looking at me like that?" He frowned, confused.

<Jean> She could totally feel his confusion, just beneath her shielding. "I think I know what's going on..."

<Jamie> "About summer? Good. Tell me then?"

<Jean> "Nooo.... about us." She blinked at him, then gave him a tiny mental goose.

<Jamie> "Oh. Hey!" He jumped a bit, then smirked. "You did that when we first met."

<Jean> She grinned, brightening up for a moment. "I did!" Chewing her lip after her cheer faded, she watched his face for a bit. "We're linked."

<Jamie> "Um. Okay?" That meant absolutely nothing to him.

<Jean> "When I ...found you, with, um, Cerebro? I might have sort of accidentally maybe smooshed our brains together?" She squirmed.

<Jamie> "Smooshed?" He frowned, "Smooshed? How does that even work?"

<Jean> "I was concentrating so hard on finding you I guess... um, like, I must have made a connection..."

<Jamie> "So... Wherever I go, you'll find me? Whatever I do, you'll know?" He frowned in thought, "That sounds like either a cheesy love song or a stalkery one."

<Jean> "....at least you won't get lost again?" She gave him a sickly smile.

<Jamie> He stared at her for a long moment then burst out laughing, rolling her over on to lay on top of her so he could look down into her eyes. "Sounds like a good idea to me."

<Jean> She giggled, reaching up to frame his face with both hands. "So you're not mad?"

<Jamie> "Jeannie, of course I'm not mad. A bit surprised that can really happen, maybe. And frustrated that I'll never be able to surprise you, but mad is not the right word." He smiled and leaned down to kiss her. "I guess we're stuck now, huh?"

<Jean> Oooh, kiss. Her fingers wound into his hair as the happily and hungrily returned the kiss. It goes both ways... I feel you, you feel me... Along with this, she let him know exactly what she thought of the idea.

<Jamie> Jamie pulled back to blink at her, surprised by that thought. "I guess I can still be surprised." He grinned wolfishly at her and went back in for another kiss.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Summer 2016: Jeamie

Post by Slarti »

<Jean> Jean scrolled through the contacts in her phone, leaving Jamie asleep in the hotel room as she went to the lobby. A couple of days of spending time with him and only him and she didn't know what to do. She hit send.

<Rachel> What the fuck is that horrid noise? That was the only thought running through Rachel's mind as she pulled her face from the pillow, casting a bleary glance to the floor. Ugh. Why the hell was someone calling her? She was on vacation. Carefully disentangling herself from Paige, she practically hung over the side of the bed, groping for the phone, sliding down to the floor to pull it out from under the bed.

<Rachel> She blinked at the busted screen a few times, Jean's name distorted through the cracks. Why the hell was that someone Jean? Realizing she should probably answer before it went to voicemail, she swiped a finger across the screen, bringing it to her ear, "Yeah?"

<Jean> "You awake, bitch?" Jean forced her voice into its usual tone, wrapping a long lock of red hair around her index finger and staring at it. Flopping into one of the lobby chairs, she sighed loudly.

<Rachel> "Well, I am now, skank," Rachel muttered into the phone, twisting around to sit, leaning back against the side of the bed. "What do you want?" she asked, smirking a bit to herself as she added while scrubbing at her face, "Because my girlfriend is in bed. Naked. And, in case you hadn't noticed, she's ridiculously hot."

<Jean> "I hadn't, no. Also, ew. My ridiculously hot boyfriend is in bed too. And he's naked too, which is better, because he has a penis." Jean glared at the desk clerk who dared give her a look for talking too loud. "Actually, he could have, like, lots of penises... but I don't think he would be into that."

<Rachel> Letting her head fall back against the bed, she closed her eyes and instantly regretted it at Jean's comments. "The suggestion would probably break him. Also, I'm seconding that ew now. At least I didn't mention any bits..."

<Jean> "Penis!" Jean shot the clerk another look.

<Rachel> "Piratey bondage," Rachel shot back after taking a moment to peer over the edge of the mattress to make sure Paige was still asleep. If she'd been awake, she'd probably pummel her with one of the pillows for breathing a word about it.

<Jean> "We don't need to play games." Jean cringed though. Just.... ew. "Anyway. I need..." she paused again and shuddered. "I need your help."

<Rachel> "Well, we don't need to either, but y'know..." Rachel simply trailed off there, considering the admission for a few moments. Brushing some hair from her face, she tried to fathom what Jean could possibly want her help with and finally asked, "With what?"

<Jean> Jean had been twirling her hair during the looong pause, squirming a little. The clerk was still watching her and she stuck out her tongue. When Rachel finally answered, she sat up. "Um... when I .... you know... used the hat..." Fuck, she shouldn't say this stuff in front of this guy!

<Jean> Maybe she could mindwipe him?

<Rachel> She pulled the phone away from her face to blink at it, "...Which hat?"

<Jean> "You know... the metal hat... in Xa- the old dude's office..." Mindwiping would probably be frowned on, plus she might fuck it up and make him think he was a broccoli or something. You know, one of those long-necked dinosaurs. "Hold on," she sighed, getting up from the chair to go outside.

<Rachel> "Oh. That hat." Rachel wasn't entirely sure how she was supposed to be any help there, but the 'hold on' had come before she had a chance to ask any further questions. While she was on hold, she decided the floor was uncomfortable and slipped back into bed, staring up at the ceiling.

<Jean> Once there, she looked around, then did a quick mental scan. "Okay, so... like, when I used Cerebro... aaaall kinds of shit happened. There was fire, and I did the whole burning thing, and the bird, and I reached Jamie and I could, like, feel him."

<Jean> "I think I accidentally linked our minds," she sighed.

<Rachel> "Yeah, I got all the fiery shit, which was weird, by the way..." she replied, shouldering the phone as she reached to cover Paige. Not that she was likely to get cold in Florida. "And, that's a bad thing, or what? Because you totally need all the brain power you can get."

<Jean> Jean huffed. "Fuck you." The fire was another thing. "I haven't even told him about that after that video with Johnny nuking his dupes!" But wait, she was still insulted! "It's weird and he's in my head all the time and it's... weird."

<Rachel> As she settled back into the pillows, Rachel pulled her half of the blankets over her lap and peered over at the clock. Well, it was later than she thought it was. They could just go to the beach whenever Paige got up.

<Rachel> "So, just sever the link or block him out or something..." That much should be obvious, right? "I mean, if you haven't told him, is he really going to know the difference?"

<Jean> "Yeah.... well I sorta told him when I figured it out myself." She nibbled at the side of her thumbnail. "So he knows, and, like, he, um, can feel it too I guess..."

<Rachel> She pulled a slight face. Weird wasn't exactly how she'd describe it. In her opinion, annoying would've been more accurate. "Well, what exactly do you want me to tell you?"

<Jean> "I don't know! Have you ever-" Dammit, did she want to open this can of worms? Fuck it. "Did you have that with Josh?"

<Rachel> Rachel opened her mouth to answer, decided what she wanted to say would come off harshly, and closed it. She was on vacation. With her amazing girlfriend. Why now? "I... Well, not really, no. I mean, I was more prone to reading his mind, but nothing like that..."

<Jean> Jean sighed loudly and dramatically. "Well... fuck."

<Rachel> "Just..." she paused when Paige stirred and rolled over. It was a small miracle she hadn't woken up yet, as she wasn't a heavy sleeper. When her girlfriend had settled, she continued, "What do you want to know or do?"

<Jean> "I don't know. I guess I just wanted to know what it meant, if anything." She really needed a cigarette now, but she'd also told Jamie she'd stop smoking. Dammit. "We're just in each other's heads kind of all the time."

<Rachel> If Jean could've seen her, Rachel would've shrugged. "I guess it's a good thing you like him so damn much because it sounds like you're kinda stuck together."

<Jean> "Yeah..." As if on cue, Jean felt an insistent tickle in the back of her mind and knew Jamie was having a nightmare. She took a step back from the building and looked up, picking out their room with no problem. "Good thing."

<Rachel> "So, I suppose I wasn't much help on that," she commented, vaguely wondering if it was just Jamie or all the Jamies. All the Jamies could get really, really annoying.

<Jean> "It's okay... I guess I'll get used to it." Now she felt the heat of the flames and winced. "I gotta go wake him up. Have fun doing whatever gross stuff you do with your girlfriend." Preoccupied, she thumbed the phone off and it was already in her pocket before she was back inside the hotel.

<Rachel> Rachel stared at the screen as the call disconnected and rolled her eyes, sliding back down, letting the device fall to the floor once her face had reacquainted itself with her pillow. Yeah, because sleeping was totally gross.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Hee, Jeamie is good stuff to read.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Well, Rachel was less than less than helpful. :P
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

<Jean> She must really, really, really like him to be doing this. Jean sat crosslegged inside their tent, working on a telekinetic bubble to keep bugs out. Fuck bugs! And Alaska seemed to be full of them. Wasn't it supposed to be the frozen north for a reason? Noooo, not frozen this time of year apparently.

<Jamie> Jamie finished with the fire outside and tried to crawl back in the tent but was stopped. He frowned at the forcefield then giggled at the concentration on Jean's face. "You look angry."

<Jean> "Nope! Just seeing if I can make this a bug-free zone and keep the bubble up indefinitely.” Already Jamie had managed to get inside of it... which was weird. But then Jamie was in her head, soooo....

<Jamie> He crawled over to her and laid down on his stomach, wrapping his arms around her waist and slowly pulling her down to lie with him. "Hey, the bugs can't get through the screens once we have them zipped up. Don't give yourself a headache." He kissed her nose then eskimoed it.

<Jean> Jean's heart melted - he was so sweet! So she relaxed against him and returned the eskimo kiss. "Hey, we're in the right place for this! Just need to be in an igloo."

<Jamie> He laughed and looked at their surroundings, "I guess you're right!" He grinned at her, "What do you wanna do tomorrow? The town's only a short hike if you wanna go shopping."

<Jean> "Oooo, shopping! I do like this idea!" Though God knows what there would be to shop for. "I always wanted some good snowshoes," she giggled.

<Jamie> Jamie snickered and nuzzled her neck, "I'm sorry this was the only place we could find on such short notice." Alaska. Who the hell would've thought about Alaska?!

<Jean> "It's okay! I mean... no cannibals! Not many people at all..." Jean wriggled at the nuzzling and nudged her way down to catch his lips. "Just the person I like the best."

<Jamie> Jamie grinned like a school boy and kissed her again. "You like me best? Really?" That was so great! He liked her best too! He felt giddy all over!

<Jean> D'awww.... more melting... OMFG so sweet. This link thing was growing on her and she sent him a surge of the affection she felt for him. "Really," she punctuated it with another kiss. "Really, really."

<Jamie> That made him giggle, "Really really, Donkey." He eskimoed her again then rolled her onto her back so he could lean above her. Jamie just stared at her, in awe of everything she was. And she was with him. And to top that all off, she had saved him. "I don't deserve someone as awesome as you. You're so way out of my league." He grinned and kissed her.

<Jean> I so am, but that's okay! she teased, smiling against his mouth and tangling her fingers in his hair.

<Jamie> Jamie pulled back and let his jaw drop as big as he could make it, fighting hard not to laugh. "Woe is me," he teased, "I'll bore you before we make it through our first year!"

<Jean> "No you won't," she said, shaking her head emphatically. "'Cause you're adorable and I love you." Whoa... where had that come from? Jean blinked to herself... but realized it was true.

<Jamie> Jamie's eyes went really big and his jaw dropped for real this time. She what? What was he supposed to say to that? Holy cow. He'd not heard that since he was fifteen! He just stared at her for a long time as he tried to process what his thoughts were and he felt awful making her wait. But that was so surprising!

<Jamie> "I don't know what love is, Jeannie," he finally admitted softly. "But... I'd be okay if this is what love is. Because I care about you an awful lot." Did he love her? He finally nodded to himself, "You're my happy place. How could I not love you?"

<Jean> She felt all this inner turmoil, and oh my God she'd made him cry! Jean reached up and brushed her fingertips under his eyes. "I've .... hung out with a lot of guys, but you're the first one I've felt like this about, so.... yeah." She smiled up at him.

<Jamie> "Aw, Jeannie," he flushed and leaned down to kiss her, but stopped at the odd sound from outside their tent. "Umm..." He looked towards the open 'door' and his jaw dropped for the third time in five minutes. "What the heck?!" He crawled away from Jean and back to the 'door'. "What. The. Heck?! Hey!" He rushed out and looked around for a stick. "Hey, bear! Shoo!"

<Jean> "What?! What?" Jean rolled onto her stomach to scramble after him and spotted the bear. "OH MY GOD! BEAR!"

<Jean> And Jamie was going after it! "Don't poke it! It might eat you!"

<Jamie> "Shoo," he repeated loudly and it turned to face him. Jamie's eyes went big and he froze on the spot. It roared at him and continued to eat what he'd left out. He frowned and shuffled closer, "I said, shoo!" He waved the stick at it.

<Jean> "JAMIE!" The kinda dumb part of her description of her newfound love returned to her mind and she half fell out of the tent, then staggered to her feet and into Jamie.

<Jamie> "No! Jeannie, do-Oof!" He fell over onto his rear and his eyes got wide as the bear turned to face them fully. "Um... Jeannie," he whispered, "Run?"

<Jean> "G-g-good idea!" She grabbed his arm and tugged, but then remembered something she may have learned in school... or maybe from Winnie the Pooh? "Bad idea! You don't run from bears!"

<Jamie> Jamie stumbled to his feet and almost started running, "No?! Then what do you do?!" He was practically flailing at her as the bear slowly stalked towards them, "Jeanniiiiieeee!"

<Jean> "Um.... oh, duh!" Jean took a step away from him and held up her hand to throw up a telekinetic shield between them and the bear.

<Jamie> Jamie's shoulders slumped in obvious relief. Until the bear pawed at the shield and roared rather loudly and then Jamie screeched. "Shoo," he yelled again, "shoo!"

<Jean> Jean's eyes narrowed and she pushed outward with the shield, forcing the bear backward. It roared again and she gave it a rather forceful nudge with her mind. The bear made a confused, strangled yelping sound and ran.

<Jamie> Jamie jumped from foot to foot until the bear was out of sight, then turned horrified eyes to Jean, "That was so mean!"

<Jean> "It.... just kind of came to me as the fastest way to make it shoo..." She looked down, blinking the flames from her eyes before he saw.

<Jamie> He finally stopped hopping, forcing himself to calm down, and sighed. "Okay... Well, now that that's over with, I have a surprise if you want it?"

<Jean> It wasn't real fire... but she understood... "Yeah, sorry... if you still want to give it to me..."

<Jamie> "Of course I do." He reached out for her hand and looked at his watch as he led her over to a blanket of...eaten food! "Oh no!" Jamie fell to his knees in front of the ruined picnic, "Yogi ate our picnic!"

<Jean> "Awwww.... well see... Yogi got what he deserved then!" Jean grabbed his arm again to tug him up from the bear slobbery blanket.

<Jamie> "No, no, no, no..." He pouted and pulled her down instead of letting her pull him up. "This was supposed to be special and romantic..." Jamie sighed and looked at his watch again, then looked up at the sky as it started to light up, "Look, Jeannie. For you."

<Jean> But - but! Bear slobber! Oh well, easily fixed by sitting in his lap. Following his gaze, she gasped. "Ooooh, pretty!"

<Jamie> He smiled at her reaction as he wrapped his arms around her, "I timed it out so that we could have a picnic under the Aurora Borealis. Guess the bear figured out my scheme?"

<Jean> "Damn sneaky bear... bad Yogi!" She returned the embrace and kissed his cheek, then laid her head against his to look up at the sky. "I love it... and you."

<Jamie> Jamie felt warm inside, in a good way and looked at her instead of the sky, "I love you, too, Jeannie. My happy place."
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

:shifty they need to discover a sasquatch up there.
PanicSwitch
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by PanicSwitch »

Alaska's not part of Canada :P
Magneto: "That was really Xorn's twin brother possessed by the sentient mould, Sublime, pretending to be me, pretending to be Xorn."
Beast: "That defies all logic."
Magneto: "Ohhh like none of you have ever died before!"
-Death Becomes Them, Floating Hands Studios

The Thing: "Didn't they come up with a cure for your kind?"
Wolverine: "You gotta problem with mutants?"
The Thing: "I meant Canadians."
-Astonishing X-Men #7
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

Doesn't matter, would still have been a great intro for him!