Christmas 2008: Sean

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
Modern_Druid57
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Title: Wee Willy Winky

Christmas 2008: Sean

Post by Modern_Druid57 »

SEANTY CLAUS STRIKES AGAIN

Timeline: Current

Sean: Sean sat out on the patio sneaking off for another cigarette break after being put through the ringer by Prof. Munroe. Bloody Hell...who is she to tell me I can't practice in the Danger Room He took a long drag off his cigarette and just sorta looked out over the grounds.

Cessily: Cessily followed the trail back to the mansion. Afternoon walks along the beach were a good way to clear the minds. Especially during this time of the year they had their own charm, when the winds would pick up the ocean was rougher. She looked up, noticing someone on the patio outside the school.

Cessily: "Hey, Sean." She gave him a small smile as she walked over. "How are you?"

Sean: Sean gave a slight grunt as he was drawn out of his haze by Cessily's voice, "Oh hey lass...I've been better that Cailleach Munroe just put me through the ringer so I escaped for a smoke...and ye?"

Cessily: "I'm fine." She replied. Figuring that 'Cailleach' probably wasn't a nice word, she didn't bother to ask about its meaning. "I'm just coming back from a nice walk. I think it's lovely outside right now, even if most people say it's too cold." She shrugged. "I find it quite refreshing."

Sean: "Refreshing isn't the word lass...if it wouldn't cause a stir yed probly find me here and now havin a smoke in me skivvies I love this weather...so whatcha been upta as of late...haven't seen ye in a while....Tessa and I patched things up dunno if she told ye."

Sean: Sean took another drag as he looked Cessily over, What is it about this weather that makes her look so radiant

Sean: "So...err Rogue and I went to Radio City the other night," Sean broke in awkwardly.
Cessily: "Oh? Yeah, I head Rogue mention it the other day. She said it's been a great show."

Sean: "Ye dun even know how great an evening lass...after the show we got some pizza and I even took her ice skating at Rockafellar Center...twas a virtually perfect night," Sean said his eyes twinkling a bit at the thought of that evening.

Sean: "But I was a perfect gentlemen," Sean said regainaing his composure.

Cessily: "Oh, that's good to hear. Sounds like it's been a lovely evening." She gave a small smile. "It's nice that you two had some fun. Reminds me of the fun nights out we've had here, and that it's been a while since we gathered all the students and went out."

Sean: "Well we should change that," Sean said slyly.

Cessily: "Hm... yes, in fact, we definitely should." Cessily made a thoughtful face. "I have to say that I miss those funny nights. It's about time to get together a few people and head out again."

Sean: Sean slammed his hand on the railing, "Ye are absolutely right lass...we should get as many people as possible to go out ASAP."

Sean: Suddenly Sean's phone rang, "Aye this is Cassidy...I don't want to hear it Murph...No I don't want to bloody hear it...well ye should have thought of that before ye and Shib made areses of yeselves at the release party...No Muph...NO!...Well POG MA THOIN to you too ye wanker," Sean suddenly slammed his phone and lit up a cigarette.

Cessily: Cessily grimaced at the loud exchange over the phone. After Sean had hung up, she smiled slightly and nodded. "That would be much fun. Well, I guess there'll be quite a few people around during winter break, too. I don't know how many actually plan on leaving over the break."

Sean: "Guess ye will just have to find out...not to tell ye what to do...just more people round here like ye better than me," Suddenly Sean's phone rang again, "Yes...Cassidy...Shib...Not having this conversation right now...I just told that sod Murph the same thing...Listen here you goddamn Cailleach it's over and done...Yes it is...So help me if I ever hear from ye stupid ass again...SUCK IT OK." Sean slammed his phone shut again.

Cessily: Cessily arched an eyebrow. "Oh my, that doesn't sound too nice." She nodded towards Sean's phone. "Trouble?"

Sean: Sean grumbled, "Aye...ye could say that...the record execs dun like all the trouble the rest of the band's been getting into...they told me sac em or they'll sac the record deal," Sean looked down slightly...," So I did...and now I gotta deal with this shite!"

Cessily: Cessily nodded. "Ah... I see. Well, I guess that's sad to hear." She frowned. "So you're saying that your band doesn't exist anymore?"

Sean: "Not exactly...we're not due in the studio till after the holidays...so the execs said I could do some recruiting for new members...have had some luck for a bassist and a second guitarist thus far...just need a drummer."

Sean: "Just hope this works...I feel like a right jackass but I warned those three enough bloody times and they just ignored me."

Cessily: "Well, yeah. I guess you have to be a team-player when you're in a band. Though, I can see why you're not feeling good about it. I mean, they're also your friends, yes?"

Sean: Sean's face dropped a bit, "They were...now the only time I hear from them is for that...or to call me a traitor...but enough of that I got a letter back from me mum."

Cessily: "Oh, really?" Cessily smiled. "What did she write?"

Sean: "Here...I'll show ye," Sean reached into his coat and pulled out a letter, "Dear Sean, Glad to hear ye are having a grand time over in America...blah blah blah...Glad to hear ye are making friends with the students over there...that metal girlfriend of yers is quite the looker...he he I swear I didn't tell her ye was me girlfriend," Sean placed the letter back in his coat.

Cessily: Cessily chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Oh my, that's lovely." She grinned as she shrugged. "Oh well, nice to hear that she thinks I'm pretty. Maybe you should tell her that we're just friends before she starts to make wedding arrangements," Cessily joked and gave a short laugh.

Sean: Sean smiled glad to see she believed him, "Aye perhaps I should...though I think yed look stunning im me grams Irish lace gown," Sean said nudging Cessily slightly.

Sean: "Oooh I almost forgot...I have yer christmas present...that is if ye want it...otherwise I'm sure I'll find something to do with it."

Cessily: "Oh, you got me a present? You knew that you didn't have to. But... I also think it's a little impolite to deny a present. I'll get everyone a small something that'll go under the Christmas tree."
Sean: "Oh in that case here ye go," Sean grabbed a package from his bag.

Cessily: "Ooh, thank you." Cessily said with a smile as she took the package. She turned it in her hands, giving it inspecting looks. "Uhm... so shall I open it now, or wait until Christmas Day?"

Sean: "Yer choice lass," Sean said with a devilish grin.

Cessily: Cessily pondered for a few seconds. "Hm... I think I'll wait. You know, I always like it when they're lots of colourful packages under the tree, and I love to unwrap them when everyone sits around it. It's something that's a part of Christmas for me."

Sean: "Fair nuff...so would ye like to see Rogue's?" Sean looked slightly giddy.

Cessily: Cessily looked up from the package she held in hands. "Uhm... I guess, yeah?" She chewed on her lip. "Why not? So, what did you get her?"

Sean: Sean reached into his bag and pulled out a frame containing a gold record. On the bottom of the frame was a small plaque.

Cessily: "Oh..." Cessily eyed up the record. "Wow. This is one of those gold record prizes, right? That people get for selling so many records." She looked back at Sean. "Is that from your band?"

Sean: "Aye...it's the gold record for "Magnolia Blossom" selling 5000 copies...since she inspired the song...I thought it was right she have it."

Cessily: "Oh wow, that is..." Cessily smiled awkwardly, glancing at the record again. "That's a really great present. I'm certain Rogue will love it." She nodded sincerely at him. "Definitely."

Sean: "I hope so...I mean between bringing her on stage at the show and now giving her the record...I hope to crack that facade of her's...maybe get her to reciprocate the feelings I have for her," Sean said looking slightly worried.

Cessily: "Ah... I see." She looked up from the record. "Well, it's a lovely present for sure. I'm not going to tell you that girls don't like shiny gifts, because... heh, we do. But, that's only part of it, you know?" Cessily gave him a small smile. "A gift alone does not win you a girl's heart. Being there for her, caring about her, showing sincere interest in who she is and what she does - that's what really helps."

Sean: "I agree lass...just hope this helps...ye know?"

Cessily: Cessily nodded. "Oh, I'm sure she'll appreciate it."

Sean: "I hope so...I really do care about her and want to prove to her as well as everyone else I'm not some weirdo that chases anythin in a skirt."

Cessily: Cessily laughed and combed through her hair. "Well, that's good to hear. But seriously, take it slow, be honest with her and show some sincere interest in her. I guess that's the best route you could go."

Sean: "Guess it's the only route to go," Sean said shrugging.

Cessily: "Pretty much, yes." Cessily nodded again. "So, I still have some gifts to buy and wrap. I was just taking a break from it."

Sean: "I won't hold ye up then lass...hope you enjoy the present...when ye open it," Sean said with a smirk.

Cessily: "Ah, I'm sure I will." She held it up and smiled. "I'll put it under the tree right away to the others that are for me." Cessily walked by Sean and gave him a pat on the shoulder. "Thank you again, Sean. I'll see you later, okay?"

Sean: "Alright Cess...see ye later," Sean said appreciating the vote of confidence.

[Edited on 30/10/07 by Modern_Druid57]
I am the Guardian of The Eye of the Moon

[img]http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... 777788[img]