Dirty Little Secrets, Dirty Little Lies [rated]

For all fiction that occurs outside the game timeline, either before or after the characters initiation into the game.
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:38 pm

Vic looked up at the streetlamp, slowly making fists and making the leather gloves creak. He'd had to cut the tips of the fingers out to make way for his over-long fingers, but that was fine. Gave the claws room, after all.

"He there?"

"Oh yeah. Seen him go in."

He closed his eyes, leaning back against the wall as his two 'companions' whispered to each other. This sucked, major balls. Not like he could get out of it, though - he owed money, and he either did this or....

Or had it done to him.

Screw the healing. It would just hurt worse. Having a leg broken or a kneecap smashed and then heal doubled the agony and it meant they could go for longer.

Fuckers. But that's what happened when you bought class A drugs on tab and didn't have the money to pay.

Vic opened his eyes again, sliding out a claw and chewing on it as he waited for the go-ahead. Plan was to wait till a guy - who also owed money - stepped out, take him into an alley and beat the shit out of him.

Sounds like fun. The fourteen year old thought sarcastically, tightening a glove for the millionth time and tugging on his hood.

"Will you stop fidgeting, Creed?" One of the lookouts hissed.

"You nervous or summat, boy?" Vic could make out the other one grinning. "Betcha never gone debt collectin' before, eh?"

"Once or twice." He murmured back. "Better him'n me, eh?"

"Quiet! He's comin'. Y' know the price, Creed, y're up."

Vic nearly bit his tongue when he saw the man in question walk past their stakeout, feeling the blood drain from his face and his hands start to shake. Can'tdothis- He pushed the thought down as he slipped out into the pool of light, gloved hands in pockets and hood pulled over his face as he started to follow the target.

He'd turned down taking something with him, like a crowbar, because he knew he'd probably end up killing someone. Claws were bad enough without the bloody strength that he was never sure of behind them.

Sooner then he would have liked, they turned off the main road into a darker street and Vic kept the man in sight. He knew they would pass an alley along here that he could use, but his hands were sweaty and his legs felt wobbily, bile rising to the back of his throat. He couldn't do this, not bea-

Suddenly hands had grabbed the front of his hoodie and he was pushed into the alley he'd been thinking of, slammed against the wall hard enough that the air whooshed out of his lungs. A fist slammed into his stomach, making him wretch slightly and then another spread his nose across his face, making him stumble to the ground, stunned. Vic felt whoever it was kneel on his back, his healing nose telling him that it was the fucking bastard who he was fucking following the wanker, and then froze as he felt a knife against the back of his neck.

Ah shit. The bastard was gonna roll him!!

Vic took a deep breath, throwing his weight to the side and rollig out from under the guy, wincing as the knife caught at his skin. Scrambling to his feet, he just had time to duck the knife before he snarled and leapt at the guy, slamming him against the wall. He grabbed the wrist with the knife and merely squeezed, rewarded with a grinding snap as it broke and the guy's sudden cry of pain.

"I'm meant t' be beatin' th' shit outta you y' twat." Vic hissed, still keeping a hold of the broken wrist as he put a knee against the guy's groin in warning and patting him down. "Y' owe someone a lotta money-"

"Please, please, I can pay, I can pay him tomorrow - I get paid!" The man gasped, face white with pain and fear in the light filtering off the street.

"Sure y' can." Vic pulled out a wallet. "Y' said tha' las' month, if my information's righ'." He flipped it open with his free hand, trying to ignore the photos of a woman and a kid - obviously the man's family. "Well, looky here, I'd say y've already bin paid, eh?"

"Please no, please, I need that money, I need t' pay r-rent!"

Vic pushed down the revulsion as he squeezed the broken wrist lightly, the man sagging against him. Jesus. Rather y' then me, mate. Sorry. "Thought y' got paid t'morrow?"

"Not enough, I- argh!! Please!!"

Vic finally let go of the man, pulling out the thick wodge of notes - probably his pay or his benefits or something, it didn't matter - and slipped it into his pocket as the man sank to his knees, sobbing. "Now remember, mate. No goin' t' the cops. I only broke yer wrist this time." Tossing the empty wallet to the ground in front of him, Vic pulled his hood back over his face, scrubbing the dried blood off his nose, and tightened his glove.

"Pleasure doin' business wit'cha." He murmured, stuffing his hands in his pockets and heading away from the alley and the sobbing man.
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art

wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:43 pm

:D It's great! I love seeing more of Vic's....shall we say, um, spotted past. Great writing, scummy.
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:43 pm

Vic's been a baaad boy

puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:46 pm

Whoo! You've finally started on the :shifty Vic, awesome scummy :D
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"

Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:40 pm

Vic came to slowly, with the taste of blood in his mouth. From the smell of it, he was covered in it too.

Bet m' jeans're wrecked.... He thought groggily, trying to move. A sharp, jagged pain shot through his chest and he sagged, gasping, back onto the ground, a stone biting into his cheek as he waited for the pain to go so that he could breathe properly.

Bas'ards.

Obviously he hadn't been out long, if he wasn't totally healed, but he was alone in the street, thank fuck. God, he felt like he'd been done over with a lead pipe and a couple of bats-

But he had, hadn't he?

Vic lay on the pavement, closing his eyes as he tried to catch his breath through a couple of broken ribs that had started to knit together. It hurt worse then when they'd actually been broken. At least then he'd only been half-conscious.

"Fucking animal!!"

The fifteen year old groaned as another broken limb - ankle, from the feel of it - snapped back into place and healed. Oh Jesus, Mary and Joseph this sucked.

Taking a deep breath to test his ribs, Vic pushed himself up onto his knees carefully, wrinkling his freshly healed nose at the amount of blood on the pavement below him. He sat back on his haunches, inspecting his hands for any unhealed cuts or breakages. It was obvious that these guys wouldn't have cared if he'd died or not, from the way they'd done him over-

There were running footsteps. Vic immediately tensed, but relaxed as he saw who it was.

"Vic!" Matt skidded to a stop, hands on knees as he tried to catch his breath. "Josh saw Luke an' that peltin' it from here and they'd said somethin' about yeh. You've gotta get-" He suddenly took in the state of Vic's clothes and the blood on the street. "....Oh my god."

Vic pulled himself to his feet, pulling off his wrecked teeshirt. "Yeah. They foun' me already." He said bitterly. "Got me fr'm behin', beat me half-dead then pegged it." He rubbed his nose before stooping and scooping up his cap. "Y'd think after the firs' coupla times they'da worked ou' I don' die so easy."

"Maybe the story of your bullet ain' reached 'em, homie." Matt looked away, and Vic just knew he was trying not to think of him as a freak and failing. "So what was th' reason?"

Vic turned away. "Is it ever any fuckin' differen'?" He put his cap back on, being careful to tuck in the points of his ears. "I'm a fuckin' animal, remember?"

wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:51 pm

:( :cry Poor Vic!
... The bastards.
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.

Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:33 pm

Yeah, I know, two chapters in one day. I'm very, very bored and need a way to kill time till I can go home ^_^

--

Vic crouched behind the fence, pulling his hood up over his head and his cap down lower before quickly unzipping the holdall and wrapping his hand in the handle. The leather gloves were a little too big in the palm but at least the fingers fit, meaning no fingerprints.

He settled, crouching in the dust behind the fence, just able to make out Matt in front of him. He fixed his eyes on the guy, hand flexing around the crowbar in anticipation, trying to keep his breathing quiet.

Nervous much? The twelve year old smirked as Matt shifted, hand tapping against his knee. C'mon, Matty-boy, y've done this before.

Of course, when he saw Matt's hand go up and heard the sound of people getting into a car, his throat went dry as his adrenalin levels shot up.

Then Matt's hand dropped and there wasn't time for nerves as Vic threw the holdall over the fence and then followed it, dropping almost silently on the other side as he heard Matt do the same.

"Dog." Matt whispered - not that it was needed, because at that moment a huge shape bounded out, snarling and slobbering. Vic drew in a sharp breath before punching the mutt squarely on the nose, dropping it with a too-loud yelp.

"Shit!" Matt hissed.

"Call off?"

"Nah. We're good. Jus' don't fuck up, mate."

"Speak f' yasel'." Vic lead the way to the back door, picking up the holdall and slipping the strap over his shoulder. He crouched beside it, pressing an ear to the door and listening for any sounds. Satisfied, he pulled back and set the crowbar to the lock, effortlessly easing the door open.

"See? All skill."

"Shut th' fuck up, Creed." Matt whispered back, rolling his eyes. "Now move. We got maybe an hour."

It was quick work to find where the family kept the valubles one they'd split up - Matt upstairs, Vic down - and Vic filled his bag with DVDs, CDs and the various stashes of jewellry and money he found. He swept the pictures off a mantelpiece to check for anything else, before doing through another set of drawers, trying to find something else that was sellable. At this rate, they'd easily be able to pay off their joint debt-

Vic turned his head as he caught the sharp scent of petrol. "What th' shit're ya doin', Matt?" He hissed as he spotted the other boy swinging a petrol canister about.

"What does it look like? Th' house burns, any evidence tha' we were here's gone."

Vic blinked, then shrugged. "Good poin'. Cleared ou' then?" Matt nodded, throwing the can onto a sofa where the remains of the petrol sloshed over the fabric. Vic zipped up the now heavy holdall. "Let's get outta here then."

"Care t' do the honours, bro?"

Vic caught the box of matches, grinning as he took one out and threw the box onto the sofa too. Striking it, he lit te first pool of petrol, then legged it out of there with Matt.

-

The fire crews managed to get the flames under control after a couple of hours, but by that point it was too late - the house had been totally gutted, and the ones next door had extensive fire damage. The only casualty had been a dog, thought to be unconcious at the time of the fire.

[Edited on 17-3-2008 by Scumfish]

puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by puppygirl » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:53 pm

Oooh, kitty boy really has had a colourful past hasn't he? ;) awesome work scummables

[Edited on 17/3/2008 by Guardian-of-Tears]

"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:55 pm

Wow, he was bad when he was young

Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:50 pm

[Warning just in case. Sex, drugs, bad hip-hop, you know the deal. Vic loses a bit more innocence]

-

Vic didn't know how long it had been since he'd arrived at the party. Minutes? Hours? Neither did he care. The music was loud, the heat was almost unbearable, and Christ only knew what he'd actually taken, dabbed and snorted tonight.

All he knew was that he felt good. Really good. And he hadn't stopped dancing for hours, it seemed. He'd sit for a beer, and next thing he knew, someone else had picked him up.

Currently he was with a very nice little blond, wearing a little too much makeup but what did he care about that, his hands on her hips and her arms around his neck, taking a breather from the dance to neck a can of Fosters and explore a few openings with her. Currently he was kissing her, a hand sliding up under her top and the points of hs claws drawing little gasps out of her.

One of her hands slid lower, and Vic broke away, eyes darting over her face. He was used to this feeling, oh hell yes, but damnit he'd never really had the chance to push it any further, as far as he wanted to go. What was the reason another girl had turned him down? Oh yes, too young, well maybe. Too young for what, that's what he wanted to know, surely age didn't have anything to do with it if you were ready, right?

The girl was saying something, but Vic couldn't hear it over the pounding of the music and her heartbeat. "What?"

"Said you wanna go somewhere a little more private, baby?"

Vic grinned at her, nodding, allowed himself to be pulled towards a set of stairs - where was Matt? He needed to know where he was going - there he was, oh, more cocaine? Oh well. Better save some for him, but he had more pressing matters right now.

The girl pulled him into a room, shut the door and pushed him against it, and it went downhill from there.

-

Vic woke up slowly the next day, cradled in warm, soft comfort, eyes slowly opening to reveal a head of blond hair in front of him and the sounds of someone asleep beside him. He blinked a few times in confusion before it dawned on him and a lazy smile spread across his face.

Heh. He'd finally done it, hadn't he? Taken long enough. And he didn't feel rough, though he bet Matt would, greedy bastard.

Vic stretched, and the girl rolled over, sleepily opening her eyes and smiling at him before moving over and curling an arm over him, the other hand slipping down and reminding him with a shiver that he was still naked.

Never a bad thing.

"Baby?" The girl murmured as she slid on top of him, kissing him sleepily. "You enjoy last nigh'?"

"Mmm. Hell yeah, doll." Vic shivered as she ran fingers over his chest, already pretty defined. "Thank y'."

"That was your first time, wasn't it?" The girl smiled at his hesitant nod. "Figured. Why's it taken you so long?"

"What d' ya mean, darlin'?" Vic ran his fingers down her sides. "Ain' really had th' oppertunity t' before."

The girl frowned, pulling back and looking at him, almost searching his face. "How old are you, boy? Honestly."

"Me? Eleven." Vic grinned. "Why, how old did y' think I was?"

Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple

Post by Esynthia » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:02 am

Dad gum that boy started early. lol

LOVING this, scummy!!! MOAR!
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone

puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by puppygirl » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:06 am

:shakeno 'Ell oh 'ell Vic ...

Looking really good thus far Scumz :D

fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:37 am

Hee good one. Though wow, that's really robbing the cradle ><

Great job scummy!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:13 pm

daaaaamn, that's like really....daaaamn

Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:50 pm

Victor Creed, AKA 'Vampire' sprawled in the overstuffed leather seat easily, one hand holding a glass of straight vodka and the other lightly tapping a riding crop against the back of the seat as half-lidded blue eyes watched the crowds.

No one had really caught the seventeen year old's eye yet, and it was starting to get late. The club wouldn't be closing for another couple of hours, sure, but he wanted to be in a bed before then. Didn't really matter who's as uch, so long as it was just a bed. He didn't fancy having to sleep in the open again tonight.

It was a good tactic. He'd look up the nearest....'alternative' club (the 'legal' label of BDSM. Stupid government) and circulate into it, getting names and getting known through various pretty damn enjoyable means, and within a few nights he'd have somewhere warm and somewhat stable to spend his time. With benefits too.

Vic smiled to himself. He could still remember his first sub, a cute girl by the name of Gemma in Brighton. He'd ended up staying at hers for a good month or so, before having to leave. She certainly didn't mind his 'tit-for-tat' way of bargaining.

It was simple. He gave her good sex, she gave him a bed. It worked.

Unfortunately it didn't look like it was going to work tonight. If a guy - or girl - was good looking enough, they either didn't swing his way or were already accounted for. Or a fucking dom. DId he need a bloody sign or something? If it wasn't obvious enough that he was a bloody dominating bastard....

"Hey."

Vic blinked, looking at the guy standing in front of him. "Hey?" He was tall, wearing a black skirt and boots, nothing else, and had long black hair. A slightly elfin face coupled with the biggest blue eyes looked at him nervously.

"I'm Chris." The guy smiled a little, and Vic cocked his head to the side slightly.

"Vampire. Y' wana seat?" He gestured to the seat beside him.

"Oh, no, the floor will be fine, sir." The boy's smile widened and he slid to his knees. Vic had to fight to keep the grin off his face. "Are you with anyone?"

"No." Vic took a sip of his drink. "Are y'?"

"No, sir."

"Wouldja like t' be?"

"Yessir."

Vic tipped the boy's head up with his riding crop, inspecting him. "Y'll do. An' I prefer Master, alrigh'? Now. What're y' willin' ta do, babes?"

Chris looked demurely at the floor. "I'd prefer to discuss that at my flat, Master."

Bingo.

puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by puppygirl » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:54 pm

... Chris? :smirk

You fan boy you :P Nice chapter scummy, short and sweet :)

Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:57 pm

:LOL I was thinking the same when I read that, pup. Nice update, Scummy. Yay for more Vic-ness! :)
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen

Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:57 pm

LOL, it was the first name to come to mind.

It was either that or Fred. :shifty

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:08 pm

wow, Vic's like the embodiment of debauchery

puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by puppygirl » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:10 pm

Originally posted by Scumfish
LOL, it was the first name to come to mind.

It was either that or Fred. :shifty
A sub called Fred would be made of awesome :p

Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:41 am

These are set after Vic came to America :)

-

Vic had been in the USA for a week, and already he felt out of his depth. New York was a lot like London in some ways but in others - where it counted - well. He felt a long way from home.

He was staying in a cheap hotel, procrastinating about this college or school or whatever it was. Alright, it promised protection and stability for the first time in....four years, was it? But still. Unknown, and he didn't like the unknown. At least in the UK he could find his feet pretty much instantly in any city.

New York was....strange. Acted different, felt different, smelt different. Different accents, different people, though it had been easy enough to roll a few for money to survive. All he'd need, though, would be for some copper to pick him up and he'd be in shit.

Vic sighed, staring blankly out of the window of his cheap lodgings, absently scratching at a shoulder. And no drugs. This was the longest he'd gone without cocaine since London.

I'm losin' my touch. The boy smirked to himself. Usually whenever he got to a new place it took him maybe two days to sniff out a supplier. Here it was hard to find a fucking club. Well, tonight was Saturday. There had to be somewhere around here - it wasn't exactly the nicest end of town. He'd drift, find a club, ask a few questions.

Anything to get a fucking line.

--

The boy sat back in the booth, smiling a little as he wrapped an arm around the girl as she leant up to whisper in his ear before tugging at it with her teeth. She was a cute little thing, dyed black hair and UV contacts in. He'd managed to find an alternative strip joint five minutes walk from where he was staying, and from the looks - and smell - of it it was one that didn't mind what state their clientele was in so long as they had money.

The girl doing a relatively good job of seducing him at the moment had the chemical sting of cocaine on her breath. Vic slid her into his lap, smile turning dirty as she squirmed a little against him. Leaning up, he kissed along her throat. "You alrigh' there, darlin'?"

The girl nodded. "You?" She turned her head and kissed him before squirming a little again. "Not that I need to ask, eh?"

Vic gave her a grin at that. "Heard a li'l rumour ya know where t' get somethin' ta spice up a night."

The girl looked at him shrewdly, smiling a little. "I might. What're you after?"

"What've y' got?"

At that, she straddled him, pressing close and leaning in to whisper in his ear. "Crack, smack, pills, anythin' you want I can get." She breathed. "Won't be cut with shit either. But you gotta expect to pay for it, Brit."

Vic purred, closing his eyes as his over-long fingers wrapped around the girl. "Of course, doll." He murmured. "Jus' make sure it ain'. I'll know." He nuzzled her throat. "Coke. An' maybe a cocktail - ya know what that is, righ'?"

The girl pulled back a little. "Yeah. Some lingo does travel." She smirked. "You got the money for that, big boy?"

For answer, Vic took out a few rolled-up notes from his closely hoarded stash - hoarded especially for this moment - and slipped them into her hand. The girl smiled, and disappeared for a few moment and then came back, straddling him again and pressing a few tightly-wrapped packets into his hand, which disappeared into a pocket.

"Now then, Brit." The woman purred. "Business is over. You up for a little playtime?"

Vic grinned, purring. Maybe America wasn't so bad after all.

puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by puppygirl » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:01 pm

Ahhh, finally we get the explanatory backfic ;) Naughty Vic, nice job Scummy, very nice :)

Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple

Post by Esynthia » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:25 pm

ooooooh very nice. and now we know where the coke came in... ;)
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone