Nightscrawlearth AoA

A section for all the stories we can't tell within the game, but still kick ass! Anything goes!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by Ult_Sm86 » Wed May 06, 2009 2:48 am

Age Of Apocalypse

In the end of days, there are only some who will be left.
Those unfortunate few have dedicated their days to undoing the reign of terror and the demise that En Sabah Nur has brought on their world.

These few remaining survivors are united against unspeakable evil and these few are known to Apocalypse and those who hold on to hope...
as
The X-Men
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by Ult_Sm86 » Wed May 06, 2009 5:09 am

The Death of Dead Girl

He had come out of nowhere and taken everyone they loved away in mere moments.
A crack of lightning was all it took and there he was... destroying everyone, everything--it was horrible.

Teagan had protected some of the innocent, weaker mutants, helping them get out the back as they ran past Professor Bishop falling to his knees, a hole in his torso.
"Run..." he has whispered as Teagan stared terrified into his eyes, blood tearing down his cheeks.

She ran past the stairs, one of the young kids falling down them, lifelessly.
"C'mon kids out-out!" She rushed them out the door but soon felt a hand grasp her shoulder and spin her around.

"You are strange..." the dark raspy voice said as it forced her to kneel before him. "You are dead, yet... you still live. I enjoy this power, it seems very unique."

Teagan shuddered as his eyes looked into hers.
"You disgust me!" She said, spitting in his face. "What the hell is wrong with you! You just come up in here and-Hurk!"
He wrapped his large hands around her throat.

"Young Girl...." he searched her mind and smiled. "Teagan. You have lived a life of sadness and death, you came here and told yourself you were happy but you were not. You will outlive all who you love, you have never been fully appreciated for what you became when your ability manifested, and when you finally die you will be the only being left on earth. You and the voices you hear everyday... all the dead people."

He wrapped his hands tighter around her neck, crushing her windpipe, knowing perfectly well nothing he could physically do to her would kill her. Yet.

"I am here to set you free... I have killed those who would stand in my way. Stand in my way of bringing the reign of all that exists naturally, all that questions my power and right to bring the mutant kind to where it is supposed to be, above the Human Race!"

She spat in his face again, but Apocalypse simply chuckled and wiped it away. Then, with the same hand that had just removed the spit, back handed her across the face.
He threw her to the floor and stepped on her chest.

"Join me. Join me or perish with your friends... be my Horseman of Death!" He leaned forward and gave her a wide, evil, smile.

"I will die before I ever join the likes of you!" She roared at him, lifting his foot off of her and pushing him back. Standing up she ran at him, her fist poised for a serious punch.

He caught her fist and twisted her arm right in half. Then yanked it off. Smashing it to the floor he cackled as she crumpled from the pain.

"I am allowing you to feel everything I am doing... and now you feel yourself die." With that, the last thing Teagan Moon ever saw was a blast of energy as it came at her, burning her and turning her to a pile of dust. Never to reform, never to live again.
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial

tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

One Step Closer

Post by tears~fall~like~glass » Thu May 07, 2009 4:48 am

((Thanks to Bman for doing Apocalypse's dialogue.))

Rachel felt her knees buckle and hit the floor as her mind was overwhelmed. Hunching over, she rested her head against the floor and squeezed her eyes shut as tightly as possible in an attempt. There was no way a good chunk of her friends – family – had just died in all of a few seconds. It... It just couldn't have...

A flash of lightning. Death and destruction. Glimpses of what was going on to match final thoughts.

The shielding wasn't working very well. So many emotions running high made it difficult to focus and remain calm enough to build it all back up. As everything went eerily quiet, Rachel sat up and scooted over to lean against one of the walls, pulling her knees up. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes again, searching for anyone that was still alive.

The mental silence and search didn't last long as a scream pulled her out of her reverie.

Apocalypse had to have some sense of humor sending her to Phoenix, Arizona. The irony was lost on Phoenix though as her eyes roamed over the city from her spot in the sky, presence masked by her telepathy. Why he'd want this pathetic stop in the middle of the desert was beyond her.

She studied the city from her position again and checked on the army's movement, giving them a mental kick that would hopefully make them move faster. She'd really hate... Well, no. Hate wasn't the right word since she'd definitely enjoy killing some, if not all, of them. Phoenix just didn't want to have to go looking for new help or explain to her master why another section of his precious followers were missing.

She descended a bit and caught sight of movement. A slight smile played on her lips as she reached out for the mind. Who the person was, what their life was like... none of it really mattered to her. She was bored though, so taking a small tour and burning the mind out as she went through the information seemed like fun. It would be if it wasn't so painfully easy anyway.

One down, only a million or so more to go...

Rachel just stared at the sight, jaw slack and eyes wide. She watched the body hit the floor and land in a heap in front of her. Tears stung her eyes and rolled down her cheeks, but she was completely unaware of them.

He couldn't actually be dead, and she couldn't convince herself to move to see. She didn't want to. He just... It was just taking him a moment to heal. He was going to be fine. He'd get up any second now. She waited a few seconds for the wound in his chest to close up. When nothing happened, a sob found escaped and Rachel finally moved from her spot to his body.

A shadow fell over them, causing Rachel to look up into cold blue eyes of Josh's killer.

Phoenix picked off a few more people with a few different methods out of boredom as Apocalypse's forces finally moved into position. It'd only taken them a few more mental kicks and forever. At the rate they were going, she was going to need a new army to conquer the city. Though, she supposed she could easily do it herself.

Deciding that people were bound to notice randoms falling over dead eventually, she ascended again. It was about time to make her presence known anyway.

Phoenix slowly unmasked her presence, allowing her power to flare up in a whirlwind of psychic fire. The surprise as a bird slowly formed in the sky made her smirk. They were all so predictable and as good as dead.

She sent out the orders, even though they were already known. <Cut off all the ways out of the city. Kill all the humans. If any mutants won't join Apocalypse, kill them as well.>

She wasn't interested in searching out a place to hold prisoners just yet. Phoenix made her way toward a building that looked like it'd make a good headquarters, taking out people along the way, as Apocalypse's army swarmed and took over the city.

“What are you waiting for? Kill me,” Rachel spat, still staring into the man's (if he could even be called one with the way he looked) eyes. She pushed herself up and scrubbed at her face, locking eyes with him again. He stood at least two feet taller than her, so she was still practically breaking her neck with the staring.

Then, he apparently decided to relieve her of the neck pain. Rachel gagged as his hand wrapped around her neck and pulled her off the ground. She didn't fight as he brought her up to eye level. Josh was gone, most of her friends... What did she have left to live for?

“You
want to die?” he asked.

His voice made her wonder if he'd decided to eat some gravel before he'd come to destroy everything. “I'm pretty sure I made myself clear with 'kill me',” she gasped out.

“I like your tenacity...”

Okay. Maybe not some gravel but a truckload if his laugh was any indication.

“The kind of... stubborn anger I wish to see in my generals. I would, indeed, kill you... all telepaths pose a threat to my goals, however...” He cast a glance at the golden boy that had taken the killing blow meant for the girl and gave him a nudge with his foot, “How would you like me to give you the power to bring him back?”

She sucked in as much air as she could, trying to shove back the lump that formed at mention of Josh. Rachel knew her voice was going to crack as she asked, “...H-how?”

“Simple. You have the anger and hatred of a General at War, you have the forward thinking of a commander of his troops... Join me, and conquer my foes with me. When you are through... you will have the power to bring back your precious... Joshua.”

Rachel didn't bother to process any of it but the part about bringing Josh back. Her lip slipped between her teeth as she considered the offer. “What about my other friends...?”

“They are of no concern. You know this. I know this because you know this. The only one you truly care for, the only one you are even considering this for... is
him. You can accept, or I can leave you here with his dead body,” the man nodded down at the carcass and studied her for a long moment, adding, “...after I shut off your mutant abilities. Then where will you be?”

“Well, then... At least, I wouldn't have to feel the rest of your fucking rampage. And, if you don't plan on crushing my windpipe, I can find some other way to die,” she snapped. Rachel tried taking another breath in order to speak once she realized how bad that last comment probably sounded. Catching a glimpse of Josh's face, she said quietly, “I mean, I'll do it...”

“Of course you will.”

While still grasping her throat, he pushed her down to her knees and pressed the palm of his free hand to her forehead. Rachel stared at Josh's body, which was in front of her, and sniffed as the guy started speaking some language she didn't understand at all. Then, her telepathy cut in again.

<Accept this power as a Horseman of Apocalypse, and the power of War will thrive in your veins, burn in your heart, and keep you alive until the end of days. You will use the power that I give you now to serve your master... Do you accept your master?>

Phoenix walked through the halls of the skyscraper she'd picked out and watched the people fall before her. Apparently they hadn't gotten the memo that the city was being claimed by Apocalypse, like so many others had. At least their death was quick, though not painless, at her hands.

She approached the elevator and pressed the top button, waiting calmly for the doors open. At the pinging noise, she stepped over a body into the small space and pressed the button for the top floor, the last floor in a sense.

As she waited for the ride to reach its destination, she checked the progress of the army and was pleasantly surprised. So, they could do something right.

Phoenix stepped onto the top floor and took a look around. It was fancy, and there seemed to be a really nice office space behind the large doors. She eyed the two security guards that blocked her way, resisting the urge to laugh at their guns. A crackling noise emitting from the general area of their necks, and she reached over them to open the door.

The man inside had the chance to double-take at her flaming, shadow-like appearance before he found himself on the receiving end of a telekinetic shove that sent him out the window.

Phoenix crossed the room, flames trailing after, and took a seat in his cushy chair, propping her feet up on the desk. After sitting like that for a few moments, she got up and moved toward the window. Perfect. The place had a lovely view of the city, like she'd been hoping it would.

The Horseman of War studied the city tearing itself apart, which caused a malicious grin to form. Another city for Apocalypse meant she was another step closer to having him back.

[Edited on 5/7/2009 by tears~fall~like~glass]

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by Ult_Sm86 » Thu May 07, 2009 4:55 am

Haw-Haw! That is so demented and evil! I love it!

stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by stjohn » Thu May 07, 2009 7:14 am

Nice job guys! When I get done with papers, I'll write up a short entry for Hec ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn

Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by Svartfreja » Thu May 07, 2009 1:55 pm

Oooh this is looking shinygood already ^_^ *flails with excitement*
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by steyn » Thu May 07, 2009 7:30 pm

The spotlights started rotating around the studio and ended up on Regis Philbin sitting across a shadowed figure. Regis looked at the camera and started talking.

“Welcome back to ‘Who wants to be a Horseman?’ Let us recap on everyone who was a contestant today. There was Sam Guthrie, a young mutant who, when in flight, was impossible to stop…except for the third question. That sure put a stop to him, he completely lost his head on that one…literally.”

The audience laughed and clapped.

“And after him, we had Neena Thurman-Reilly, a wonderful girl, she guessed her way through the whole competition, only to get the wrong answer at the very end. Guess Lady luck decided they weren’t BFF’s anymore. Don’t worry folks, she got a lot of souls to keep her company where she’s going.”

They audience Oooh’ed.

“And now finally, let’s get back our final contestant. He made it through fourteen questions and is now about to get the final question.”

The spotlights goes on to Wade Wilson, the audience cheers, and he just squints at the bright lights. “Thanks Regis for that unnecessary long recap. I’m sure our readers appreciate it.”

“I’m sure they do, now, are you sure you want to continue and not just cut your losses and run for it now?”

“Yup, wait, no, I got my own question first,”

“For the fifth time, you’re not getting Kelly’s phone number.”

“Oh well, not like she’ll make it past this what if anyway. So, final question, shoot.”

“Okay, Wade, your final question is…”

Dude, you’re hallucinating again, better pay attention, the big lug’s saying something.

Apocalypse's large hand was almost covering most of Wade’s head as he held his palm to his forehead, saying something that would even make a babelfish give a double take.

Hang on, I can see you don’t want to go find the translation at the bottom of the page, I’ll bring it up here for you.

Accept this power as a Horseman of Apocalypse, and the power of Pestilence will infect those you touch, sicken your enemies, and keep you alive until the end of days. You will use the power that I give you now to serve your master... Do you accept your master?

Wade’s eyes blinked and looked left and right to the carnage around him.

Hmm, instant death, or become Swine Flu Man…..instant death…..Swine Flu Man…
Door number two! Door number two!
Then again, I’ll probably end up killing people.
401K plan and dental. Plus the health plan is to die for.
I’m not sure. There’s always that little angel Wade in the white dress with the harp, he usually gets really pissed off about things like maiming and killing people.
Dude, let’s rationally think about this, the chikas like the Horseman.

Later at Casa Del Pestilence.

“Welcome, ladies,” Deadpool said, popping a champagne open and pouring it in the glasses, “What do you think of the view? I'm thinking about taking down a bunch of the walls, have a nice three sixty view of New York from my pad. Bet the empire state architects would be so envious if they knew of my plans. And if you lot would be so nice and get in the Jacuzzi and enjoy yourselves, I need to go check on something.”

Deadpool walked around a corner and picked up the phone, dialed a number and listened to someone screaming that they are losing troops. A bunch of idiots thought it would be a cool idea to start a resistance. Deadpool was just peering around the corner looking at the four bikini babes in the Jacuzzi laughing and giggling. He waved at them.

“Yeah, err, do me a favor, just kill’em off, I’ll get back to you in about two hours…wait, make it three, two of the girls are twins.”

And then he hung up, taking a swig of the bottle in his hand, “Ladies, your Horseman has arrived!”

[Edited on 7/5/2009 by steyn]

tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by tears~fall~like~glass » Thu May 07, 2009 7:37 pm

:LOL

wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by wingyding » Thu May 07, 2009 7:38 pm

Aww, no soap-opera Raya this time? :(
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.

Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by Esynthia » Thu May 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Great job yall. Rachel is so evil and Wade is still as amazingly funny as ever. great great job. will get around to writing mine today or tomorrow. -_-
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by Ult_Sm86 » Fri May 08, 2009 5:21 am

I'm honestly surprised there's no Slumdog Millionaire reference. But I'm also grateful there's not :LOL

That was made of win sir, g'job! :thumbup

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by Ult_Sm86 » Sun May 10, 2009 2:59 am

The Dark Side to Benjamin Reilly

Even if there was any alcohol left, Ben wouldn't have had it. After he lost Neena... and Antonia, he didn't drink to get rid of the pain. He didn't want to. The idea of numbing it just seemed pointless and heart wrenching. He wasn't here in this group to stop his memories or drown them out in self pity... he was here, plain and simply, to wreak vengeance.

He hated Rachel for accepting that... that God awful power. For accepting that proposition. He lost his loved one and his child... and he didn't give in to that punk-ass,... good for nothing.

"Argh!" He roared, punching the locker hard.
They had found an old abandoned basement to a warehouse, complete with lockers for the workers and storage for food. There was even a fall out shelter, being it was built in the sticks of New York sometime in the late fifties.

He had been standing in the locker rooms, occasionally pacing, mostly standing, and he would dwell on his memories of seeing his wife beheaded, of holding his dead child. He hated the world... he really did. He hated what was left of it, he hated what it had become.

Recently some of the survivors that had tagged along with Ben and Anna had become weak or sick. Professor Brock had attached himself to Ben, for short periods of time.

Originally it felt awkward, having Brock inside him. The good Professor swore to Ben it wouldn't be an inconvenience, only for a couple hours in a day just to regenerate some energy... but it seemed that Ben didn't mind. He actually enjoyed the feeling, it was rather sensational.
Sometimes he actually felt blissful. He would forget about the sadness of their lives and he would become energized and excited.

It took time, but soon Ben decided that there was no need to even have Brock leave his body. The two would mutually support each other. It was like drinking... without the ill effects.

And Brock? He wouldn't mind. He had someone to give him constant refueling energy. For some reason Ben's seemed to replenish frequently, as if trying to compensate for something. It seemed he could feed off some of the anger and hostility, helping to subside some of Ben's depression issues.

At least...that's how it started...

stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by stjohn » Sun May 10, 2009 3:25 am

Hector sat the package down in front of the marked door. He slid his phone out of his sleeve and hit send. ‘Package Delivered’ arrived on the other end and he waited, invisibly, for it to be picked up.

He waited for half an hour, leaning up against the wall, playing games on his cell, and biding his time. He almost jumped out of his skin when the door finally slammed open and a hulking mammoth of a mutant stepped out, snatched up the package and stepped back inside.

“There’s my cue…” He flipped his phone shut and slipped it into his pocket, and moved quickly and quietly to the closing door. His foot propped the door open for the split second it took him to make it inside. damn I’m good… you know who’s good? You are baby…

Hec matched his footsteps to the big man and followed him down a long hallway, up a flight of stairs, and through a maze of offices. He smiled and waved to the freedom fighters he passed along the way, knowing that soon chaos would be here, and he would be in the middle of it all. Again.

They finally stopped in a large office with several of the top leaders of the resistance movement. Muscles put the package on the table and an older, military looking man stepped forward to open it. this must be the guy… poor fellow…

Hec watched as the guy took a knife and sliced open the top and peered inside. Wonder what they put inside it this time…. The last package had been fake battle plans for Phoenix, Arizona. He resisted the urge to walk over and sneak a peek, but too risky to get close while some many people still around.

“Gentlemen, with this new x-gene detection device, we should finally have an advantage, knowing when and where they are coming. It’s only a small step, but one that will put us BACK on the road to VICTORY!!!” Cheers and table thumps came from the assembled group. “Dr., if you would take these schematics down to R&D and see if you can get me a working prototype by tonight would be wonderful.”

Hector caught himself a moment before busting out laughing. oh… and the sad part is that the irony is lost on everyone here but me…. He contained it in a huge grin, and watched as several of the men left the room. time to make the big money…
He sidled up to the big mutant, and placed a hand on the back of his neck. He flicked his field across his body several times in rapid succession, causing the guy to flicker from vision momentarily.

He crumpled to the floor as a vein in his brain ruptured at the same time his heart gave out. He quickly moved to the military man, and wrapped a hand around the man’s neck. “Got a message from Apocalypse, submit to his rule, or die.” He let his field fade to show his smile as he loosened his grip. “I personally don’t care either way though. Would you like to know a secret?”

((Time passes))

Hector walked out of the building with a wave, grinning. Another mission complete, and another on the way. “Pleasure doing business with ya!” Hope Darwin doesn’t kick ya in the ass on your way out!
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn

Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by Esynthia » Sun May 10, 2009 4:31 am

ooooh ebil! :shifty
ImageImage

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by steyn » Sun May 10, 2009 5:02 pm

Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by Esynthia » Sun May 10, 2009 5:06 pm

OMG LMFAO!
ImageImage

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by Ult_Sm86 » Sun May 10, 2009 7:37 pm

I love that one!

Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Soul Stealer

Post by Esynthia » Mon May 11, 2009 3:03 am

Credits to Scummy for Apocalypse’s part! :D

Rogue cried out in horror as she watched Sam fall from the sky, knocked in the head by a huge fist. She ran for him but didn't catch him before his body smashed into the ground. Tears streamed down her face as she furiously scooped him up and tried to rouse him. She put her hand behind his head and held him close to her, kissing him and whispering to him that it would be ok.

She pulled her hand back and her eyes went wide at the fact that it was covered in blood. Rogue clenched her jaw and tried to stay calm for him, rocking him gently as she ignored everything else around her. His eyes fluttered open and he reached up to her arm. Rogue gasped and looked back at his face as he whispered something. She leaned in to hear him say he loved her and it was ok.

Rogue nodded, "Ah love you too." She held him closer and didn’t even care that he was gone.

Apocalypse watched the girl kneel over her fallen lover impassively. "Foolish girl." He muttered, no trace of either pleasure or disdain at her distress showing on his face. "He was simply not strong enough to survive." He raised an eyebrow. "Are you?"

Rogue slowly looked up as the man stepped into her sight range, hatred filling her face. Calmly, she laid Sam on the ground and gave him another kiss before standing and ripping her patch off. "Ah bet more'n y'all." She pushed off into the sky at an incredible speed, heading for his head, arms out, fists clenched.

Almost negligently he flicked a hand to the girl, freezing her in midair. "So you're willing to fight, at least. I can respect that." A brief smile flashed for a moment. "Unwilling to let grief consume you like it did your peers." He seemed to be considering her.

Rogue screamed her frustration at not being able to move, "Let me go, bucket head!"

Apocalypse appeared to ignore her. "You know you cannot win against me. The fact I am easily holding you captive should prove that I am the stronger. Yet you still try. Interesting."

"'Course Ah still try! Ah ain't gonna just lay down an' die. That's y'all's job." She struggled again. "Y'all ain't stronger! Ya just fight dirty!"

"No, I fight in my own perimeters. I fight with what I have been born with. I could crush you now - with nothing more then what I possess." To demonstrate, he increased the pressure around her enough to make even her uncomfortable. An incredible spirit to survive and a potential there too. Such potential. "You dulled yourself down to the point of a flat scan. Why?"

"Why should Ah tell y'all?!" If she could just get out of his hold she would kill him. She spat at his face. "Let me go!"

Apocalypse wiped the spittle off - again, no emotion showing. "If you came to my side, you would never feel the need to do that again." He murmured. "Some of your schoolmates have already agreed. You are on a losing side."

"Ah will not lose." But she had no idea how to kill him... "Why should Ah join y'all?" Maybe she could join and hit him from the inside...

"Logical choice. You can join your friends, and die in a pitiful battle as some form of martyr - a waste of a life - or you can join me in the forging of a new age, the time when the strongest survive and inherit the earth." Apocalypse spread his arms expansively. "What choice have you? Die a pathetic death, as helpless as a flat scan, or live as you deserve?"

Rogue snarled at him. He would die for killing Sam. "Fine." If there was one thing she learned from Remy, know your enemy. She was going to get to know him real well.

Another brief smile. "You sound less then convinced, my dear Rogue." He turned, heading into what was left of the school where his laboratory was already set up, dragging the girl behind him with his telekinesis. "Do not worry - you are among friends here. And I trust you would be loyal in serving your master."

Rogue let out another scream of frustration as she got tugged behind him. "Where are we going? Ah can move on mah own power, ya know."

Apocalypse just glanced at her. "I am aware. However, you seem a little less then willing to cooperate." He waved her over to what looked like a gurney-chair. "Perhaps I should have been clearer. In reality, you have little choice. Join me willingly, or struggle, it does not make a difference." He flicked a few switches, machines clicking to life. "You will join me."

"Said Ah would didn't Ah?" Rogue frowned as she looked at the machine that she was getting strapped to. "What is this f'?"

"Making you stronger still." Apocalypse didn't look at the girl as he flicked switches and read dials, releasing his telekinesis.

Rogue flicked her eyes over to him then back at where she was strapped in, weird machines surrounding her. "How?" She wondered if she'd be able to touch... No! She couldn't think that way. She had to stay focused.

"Of course you'll be able to touch. And so much more. Anything you ever dreamed about, as befitting one of my Horsemen." Apocalypse pushed the final switch, looking up at her with another brief smile. "As befitting Death." He murmured, the machines starting their work.

"Death?!" Rogue's thoughts slipped away as pain overrode them and she fought not to scream. She wasn't supposed to feel pain without the patch!

It didn't take the machines long to do their work, the same as with his other Horsemen. Apocalypse regarded his newest recruit coolly. "And how do we feel?"

Death blinked at Apocalypse and looked down. "Let me out."

Apocalypse waved a hand, watching her carefully.

She pushed to stand and stood in front of him, "What would you have of me?"

The smile that went across Apocalypse’s face was slow and not particularly nice. And now, the strongest will rule this world as they have always meant to. "I would have you serve me unquestioningly."

"I will." She blinked at him and raised her chin as she straightened her spine a bit. "What is my first task, master? Something fitting of you top general?" The vague feeling of pride fluttered through her at knowing that but it was instantly squashed and she was left emotionless again.

"Claim yourself new powers. Grow stronger." Apocalypse nodded. "I have a certain task for you to accomplish once you have grown as strong as I need."

Death nodded her head in a more semi-formal bow than anything. "As my master wishes, so shall I do." She flew up through the roof and hovered, looking for her first target. Death locked onto the one called Remy LeBeau and flew head first for him, ignoring as he sent the old woman running away with the child.

She grabbed him by the arms and flew up with him. "Anna?! Chére, what are y' doin'?!" She ignored him as she dropped him to the roof and pinned him down with one arm. "What my master wishes." Death placed a bare hand to his face and stared right into his gaze as she drained his life away.

He fought her mentally and physically, but she was too strong for him. His memories washed over her in a meaningless blur until she felt the last of his life flicker away. Death reached down and grabbed his shirt, charging it until her hands ached and flew up into the sky, looking back only as she heard the explosion. Who was next?
ImageImage

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by Ult_Sm86 » Mon May 11, 2009 3:34 am

OoOoOoOOOOOooooOH!

tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by tears~fall~like~glass » Mon May 11, 2009 5:29 am

Toxin: Ben was meditating on the roof of their hide out. He had fought the thoughts and luring sensations of Toxin down, just for some moments, so that he could be at peace with his mind. He knew this would be the last time he tried this... the last time he would ever meditate.

Toxin: There was no reason to do that anymore anyways... The world had already gone to hell, there was no Nirvana, not even in his own mind. He used his connection and what small traits he had been taught over the years to reach out to Rachel... to War. To seek her thoughts.

War: War sifted through thoughts from the spot she'd claimed, brow furrowing as one seemed to be directed at her. It was a mind she hadn't felt for a long time, which was strange. She moved to take a seat at the desk and closed her eyes, projecting an image of herself.

Toxin: Ben said.

Toxin:

War: She almost laughed at everything he'd said. None of it was surprising considering the source. she replied coldly, not bothering to address the part that involved remembering.

Toxin:

War: War frowned at the shield, which could be broken if she took time that she didn't have to do so. Her temper flared slightly at the mention of Josh's ring. She still had hers, not that anyone could see it through the shadow covering her skin.

Toxin:

War: she piled on the sarcasm.

War:

Toxin: He growled and curled his lip, feeling his darker side taking him over... literally.

War: She put on a grin.

Toxin: He said, trying to fight back the symbiotic relationship he had now with Professor Brock.

Toxin: He couldn't differentiate between who he meant when he said we. Was Toxin taking credit for everything? This relationship was getting out of hand but... if it gave him the necessary power to avenge Neena... that would be irrelevant.

War:

Toxin: Toxin hissed a cackle to himself and decided to change the subject before too much was revealed.

Toxin:

War: she snarled, the flames around her flaring up.

Toxin:

Toxin: Toxin broke the connection and with a roar took off into the night.

[Edited on 5/11/2009 by tears~fall~like~glass]

Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by Raven Hare » Tue May 12, 2009 12:52 am

Hepzibah

The driver never knew what hit him. It was the middle of the night and one moment he was lighting up his cigarette waiting for the light change. Then the next moment, there was a single shot and he crumpled, lifeless, over the steering wheel. Life was a bitch like that sometimes.

Hepzibah came forth from the darkness, holstering her glock. She opened the door, hooked her claws into the body and pulled him out of the truck onto the street. She retrieved the box of cigarettes. “Don't you know these things will kill you?” she smirked and tucked them away in one of her many pockets. She took the cig he'd just lit and put it in her lips. Waste not, want not.

She quickly checked the truck's cargo. Sure enough, just like her informant had texted her, it was an unguarded shipment of food and a few meds; those were needed as desperately as guns and ammunition these days. She started to grab a ration packet, but put it back. There were others who needed it more than her. Besides, Kyle had taught her how to find their own food.

She flipped her long white braid out of the way and chuckled as she imagined the canine's reaction when he found out she took this run solo. She could already see him pretending not to be the least bit worried as he got up every time he thought he caught her scent. But, the text made it clear that the shipment was already in transit. She'd dealt with this unknown informant enough times to know he/she/they were always right on the money. If she had waited to find Kyle, it would have been too late to intercept.

For a moment, her mind drifted back to before the war, remembering all hi jinx they'd gotten into. She laughed out loud as she recalled the time she had accidentally dyed Kyle blue with permanent dye when she and Hector had helped him get ready for Selene's birthday party. Her laugh died and her smile turned to a look of hate.

After rumors of 'Wraith' started turning up, she knew the Hector she'd known and loved was dead. Wraith was a coward and a traitor, playing both sides to try and gain thirty pieces of silver. When this was all over, if she was still alive, it was her own personal mission to put him out of their misery for betraying the X-Men. For betraying her.

Leaping out of the cargo bed and tying the tarps back down, Hepz went back around to the driver's' door she paused and briefly patted the prone body down, removing anything of value. She stared at the dead enemy a moment longer, then ripped her hardened claws across his chest, leaving a deep bloody 'X' over him. It was a ritual of hers – a calling card you might say. She didn't want there to be any doubt why this man had died or at who's hand. Wiping her hand on her camos, she stood and climbed into the cab.

She hummed a tune with the radio as she ignored the red light on the deserted street. The truck picked up speed as she changed gears. Flicking the ash from her cigarette out the opened window, she grinned a little. She had to get home, Kyle might be worried.
:hepz :kitty

Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by Svartfreja » Tue May 12, 2009 1:00 am

Ooo Hepz got badass!

IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Nightscrawlearth AoA

Post by Ult_Sm86 » Tue May 12, 2009 1:19 am

Very badass!!

I like the realization of what "Wraith" has become. It's a great Fic Rave!

Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Grumpy McGloopy, Happy O'Chippy and Bluey McBoom

Post by Svartfreja » Tue May 12, 2009 2:12 am

SaintAnna: Anna giggled and jumped for the pole, "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she slid down to the bottom. "This is the best hideout so far..." she declared, looking around, "It's way more fun than the last one." She contemplated running back up the stairs to have another go on the pole. She was feeling jittery. She didn't like her body much anymore. She ran for the stairs again.

Toxin: Toxin was stuck to the ceiling, his usual dark red and black mixing together, gooey and continuously moving, morphing to the lighting and shading of the shadows of the stairwell. "Hssss....why do you play when there are battles to prepare for..." They said, two voices, one crackly and the other familiar, together and sounding as one.

Havok: Alex leaned back against the wall, staring at the floor. He inclined his head to watch Anna and take a quick glance at what was supposed to be Ben. "Maybe because all we do is prepare for battles," he muttered.

SaintAnna: "Playing is fun!" Anna called down, before hopping onto the pole again, "Wheeeeeeeee!" she laughed when she hit the floor and ended up on her bum. "Whoops, forgot how my legs worked for a minute there..." she grinned through a blush and got up again.

SaintAnna: She looked up at the thing that was half Ben half crazy photography teacher, "You two got boring..."

Toxin: Toxin dropped and snorted at the idea of fun. And play. They turned to Alex and growled and though Toxin wanted to release their talons and slash his throat out, Ben reminded them... there were only so many left. "Anna... perhaps you have forgotten that we have lost everyone close to us...and are now in a war we can't escape from being Apocalypse and four of our former classmates has conquered the world..." He leaned into her, growing a little.

Toxin: "Or do you prefer to be in La-La-Land... where you are a liability... and guaranteed dead meat." Saliva dripped from his long white fangs, his lips moving like that Alien from... well Alien.

Havok: He gave a withering look at the growl, taking a step forward as the thing got in Anna's face just in case. It wasn't likely that Anna would start a fight, but he didn't have much faith in the black and red ball of ooze.

SaintAnna: Anna looked up at Toxin, "Are you drooling? That's disgusting..." she backed away from him, "And I like Lala land. It's better here than out there." she gestured to the doors, "It's horrible out there! I'm sorry I like to try and take my mind of things but that's how I cope! So unless you want a jibbering wreck, stop crying about it!" she glared at him.

Toxin: Toxin slammed his fist into the wall, his claws spreading out and digging into the wall, ripping out a chunk of the cement and crushing it in his fingers. His shoulders rose and sank and he realized Havok was getting nervous.

Toxin: Spinning to him they faced the little man and gurgled as their tongue slipped out and slid around in circles. "You seriously believe we would hurt her? We need her... we need a healer. Do you not trust us... Havok?"

Havok: Alex took another step and stood up straighter as Ben turned to face them, "Depends on who you mean by us."

SaintAnna: Anna rolled her eyes, "Guys this isn't helping.... In case you forgot I can take care of myself." She dragged a chair over to her with her teke and sat on it, "Kind of hard to munch on air..." she vaporised her hand to compound the point. "But thanks for the concern anyway...."

Toxin: Toxin ignored Anna and internally wished she would just shut up. As the face of the symbiote melted away, Ben's face appeared. He was bald now, a gash running from his right eye down his cheek. Like a tear. "What I mean is that Brock and I smell fear in you, whether you admit it or not... and the only logical decision left for us... the X-Men is that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few..." He used his hands to refer to the entire building.

Toxin: "Or the one..." He said, pointing a vicious claw into Havok's face. "And you need to face these facts or join the other side..."

Havok: Jaw working as he listend to the words, his fist clenched and started emitting a blue glow, "Get your slimy ass out of my face before I make you. I've stuck around for three years of hell. Why would I skip off to join the other side now?"

SaintAnna: Anna frowned, "Guys! Not now!" she snapped, "It's not going to help if we start fighting amongst ourselves. Just drop it, okay?" she started rocking back and forth on her chair. The room was looking really big all of a sudden.

Toxin: Ben chuckled. "You think we are afraid of that..." He whispered, the inside of his mouth slowly filling up with fangs as the rest of the of the redness came over his face, like a hood or bag being pulled over Ben's face. "Your blue beam? Fear.... Havok, comes from holding the body of the one you love while she dies... after that? You don't become afraid of anything anymore. You welcome all things. All dangers... all happiness... and here's a tip..." both of Havok's hands were suddenly covered in black gunk and cemented to the walls.

Toxin: "Don't try to surprise the guy with spider-sense..." They said, grasping their long claws around Alex's throat.

Havok: Giving the goo a look of disgust, Alex stopped focusing the energy in his hands, letting it flow through his whole body instead. "Welcome this, asshole," he released the plasma as soon as Ben wrapped his hand around his throat.

SaintAnna: Anna watched as Ben/Brock got hit by the plasma and toppled backwards off her chair, managing to stop it with her teke just before it hit the floor. "Alex! For God's sake!!" She righted herself, "What the hell are you two playing at?!" she looked at Ben, "Are you alright?"

Toxin: "Skrreeeee!" They shrieked as they flew backwards. "Hsss..." He stood up and quickly, shaking Anna off. "You!" He... or they, it didn't matter anymore, pointed the long claw into Havok's face once again. "I'll return that favor..." He spit blood from his mouth and wiped it away with his arm. Clambering back up to the ceiling he crawled away into the darkness again.

Toxin: "Anna!" he roared from the shadows as he crawled away. "I'll see you in the chambers in ten minutes..."

SaintAnna: Anna rolled her eyes, "He really needs to calm down..." she turned her gaze on Alex, "And you, what did you think you were doing? He could have kicked your ass into next week! Stupid!" She pulled her chair upright again and sat down, folding her arms.

Havok: "Yeah, he can so kick my ass. That's, like, why he screamed like a girl and ran away," Alex rolled his eyes, "Plus, you should be allowed to have fun without listening to him bitch."

SaintAnna: Anna smiled at him, then laughed, "Yeah... that was kind of funny actually... kind of wish we had a camera..." she resumed her rocking on the chair, "Maybe we can find an old lady's house for the next place, you think? There might be cats and a real rocking chair. I want a rocking chair."

Havok: "Maybe we could find some abandoned store later that has those cheap disposable ones. Not sure how you'd develop the film though," he gave a shrug, then managed a slight grin, "Thought you liked the pole."

SaintAnna: Anna cracked a grin, "The pole is fantastic! We need a house with both... maybe we could find one nearby and bring it back?" she looked around as though hoping one would materialise out of nowhere. No joy. "And I'm sure Ben could give up the security blanket long enough for him to teach us how to develop films."

SaintAnna: Her expression soured, "I hate him right now... the way he goes on... like he's the only person that lost someone..." she got up and started pacing, "Stupid horrible place. I want it like it used to be!"

Havok: "We could probably search for a chair if we're going out to look at a camera." Alex glanced back to where Ben had disappeared, "Somehow, I doubt it. He loves the goo like a fat kid loves cake. And, yeah... I know what you mean about the whole losing someone part. We all did, not just him."

Havok: He wasn't sure stuff between him and Ben would be better if things had gone on without the attack, but they wouldn't be this miserable.

SaintAnna: Anna giggled at the 'fat kid with cake' mental image. "I'm all for searching but if we're going out in the big wide world I want something to hide in. They don't know I'm still around yet and I want to keep it that way." she pulled a notepad and pen to her and wrote down 'camera, rocking chair'. Her memory had gone to crap since she started routinely possessing people.

Havok: "Okay, well... how exactly does that hiding work?" He knew she'd been taking over people, but he hadn't been one of them.

SaintAnna: "I do this." She vaporised herself, letting her clothing and notebook fall to the floor in a pile, She hung in the air, She'd have grinned if she had a body.

Havok: "I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see me," Alex mumbled and inhaled deeply.

SaintAnna: Anna felt the now familar sensation of been drawn into another person's lungs. She spread out carefully, getting a feel for her newest host. she giggled,

Havok: He blinked at bit at the feeling, slowly adjusting to it, "Strange, but I'll deal with it. Guess we're off to meet with Ben, if you can even call it that, and find that stuff."

SaintAnna: Anna laughed again, she smacked Alex with his own hand,

Havok: "Ow! What was that for?" Alex rubbed his face where he'd smacked himself and went to pick up the clothes, neatly folding them and placing them on the chair before heading toward the chambers to meet it.

SaintAnna: Anna laughed again, She was feeling much more relaxed now, maybe she was developing some sort of weird agoraphobia?

Havok: "Well, you can take control if you want. A little warning would be nice though."

SaintAnna: They'd reached the door,

Havok: He stared at the door and snickered a bit at the bathroom comment, "Go for it."

[Edited on 12/5/09 by Svartfreja]

Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

A Difficult Compromise

Post by Svartfreja » Tue May 12, 2009 5:00 am

SaintAnna: Anna raised Alex's hand and rapped on the door, grinning inanely with Alex's mouth. It was nice to have the protection of someone else's body.

Toxin: Ben was by himself in the room. The moonlight glowed from the window and shone on him like a spot light as he stared into the stars, lost in memories. Brock... Toxin... whatever, was wrapped up inside him, and he stood shirtless, covered in scars, wearing the only tattered pants he had left. "Enter." He said.

SaintAnna: Anna opened the door and walked them in, "Hi..." she looked around, "No tar face?"

Toxin: Ben turned, stunned to see Havok standing there holding Anna's clothes and underwear. "... Not for nothing Alex, but this is a personal meeting I need to have with Anna... if you could let her out for a bit..."

SaintAnna: Anna pulled their shared features into a frown, then folded their arms, "What if I don't want to come out? I like it in here... comfy..." she shifted their weight a little.

Havok: He watched what was going on and listened, but he didn't actually have to do anything. It was kind of nice.

Toxin: Ben sighed and sunk his head. "Anna..." He looked up, his eyes pale white and his fangs showing. "Don't make me rip you out of him... I need to speak with you in private..."

SaintAnna: Anna reluctantly left Alex and hung as vapor in the air, She would have folded her arms but she didn't have any so she just swirled in what she hoped was a sullen manner,

Toxin: "I'll wait for Alex to leave..." Ben said, returning to his usual, bald self.

Havok: "Why? Can't just say whatever in front of me?" Alex rolled his eyes.

Toxin: "No... out!" Black goo shot from his arm and shoved Alex out the open door. Using that same black whip he shut the door and gooed it shut. "What is wrong with that guy! First he takes Neena from me... now this!?"

SaintAnna: Anna was extremely confused. Since her clothing was on the other side of the door with Alex she looked for something else to hide under, saw a blanket and decided it would do. She reformed and wrapped it around her. "What the hell has gotten into you lately?... Besides Eddie..."

Toxin: "Brock is not a concern. He does not bother me if I do not bother him. We simply help eachother..." He rubbed his bald head and looked to her with a glare. "Alex ... surviving. That's what's gotten to me."

SaintAnna: Anna frowned, shivering slightly, it was cold. "Why? What's wrong with Alex? He's nice... he's gonna let me camp out in him for a while."

Toxin: "Strange... you criticize my relationship with Brock... yet you seem to invite those hosting relationships yourself." Ben looked at the maps nailed to the wall and frowned. Maps of the cities that the four horsemen were in. "Look... Anna I'm going to ask you to do something very difficult. Before I do though, I need you to promise full cooperation as well as understanding that I would not happily lead you into danger... nor would I hope for your demise."

SaintAnna: "It's not the relationship I have a problem with - that'd be hypocritical of me, wouldn't it? It's what it's doing to you that I don't like." she sighed and shifted the blanket to wrap her arms up too, "You've changed, Ben... you both have... I don't like it." She sniffed and looked down at the floor.

SaintAnna: "And I'm not promising anything 'til I know what you want. I'll listen, sure, but I'm not promising action yet. You know how I feel about... outside..." she shuddered.

Toxin: Ben sighed. "First things ... Alex had an affair with my wife before Apocalypse came. I wasn't aware of it until after she died. I'm under the assumption it was a one night stand, but when I went through McCoy's records with Brock and Hepzibah a few months ago, I found out she was pregnant. With his child. When she died, she-..." He gasped for air. "She died with that secret and I know Alex keeps it."

Toxin: "But... the mission at hand has to be more important than my personal life... that is why I want you to keep staying with him as a host. I need you to keep him alive when I send him to lead the charge against Deadpool."

SaintAnna: Anna didn't know what to say. The pregnant bombshell was bad enough but now he wanted her to help go after Wade?! She shook her head, "No. No. I don't want to. Can't make me..." she backed to the wall and sank into a heap, "I'm not doing it."

Toxin: Ben stood over her and looked down. "You must. Wade is going to be one of the most dangerous we will face off against. As Pestilence his power and wit has grown, his insanity will be immeasurable and we have to beat him. You must keep them alive, especially Alex." Ben sighed.

SaintAnna: Anna looked up at him, "The keeping the others alive part I can do. But I won't hurt Wade. And I won't let Alex hurt him either." she rubbed at her eyes, "It's not fair of you to ask me."

Toxin: Ben looked at her, his vascular body glistening in the moon light. ((Yeah i just did that what now?)) He bent down and looked into her eyes. "You don't let Alex hurt him... and Alex is going to die. Wade has killed thousands of people... and Alex is going to be one of the only people who can stop him."

SaintAnna: Anna blinked tear-filled eyes at him, "Alex won't die - I won't let him... But I'd rather die myself than be responsible for killing Wade. It doesn't matter what he's done - it's not his fault, Ben, he can't help it."

Toxin: Ben reached out and touched Anna on the shoulder. "Wade chose the path. Just as the others did. You don't think it's going to be hard for me to kill Rachel?"

SaintAnna: Anna sniffed and wiped her eyes on the blanket, "You're not asking me to do it though. That's different. You're asking me to watch someone else do it. Just to let him die and do nothing about it even if I could." She drew herself into a tighter ball, "It's not fair..." she mumbled again.

Toxin: Life isn't fair, cupcake, get used to it... "Anna... you're a good girl and I'm sorry that this time in our lives has been so dark... and how it has changed all of us. But Wade chose this path, and there is no way to save him. If you are not there... he will kill Alex, he might kill Hepzibah or one of our other friends. Who we can't lose, because after Wade there's three more, and then Apocalypse. He'll be too strong if we take him head on without stopping them first."

SaintAnna: "He may have chosen the path but it doesn't mean he likes it..." Anna muttered darkly, "Maybe I could talk to him...?" she lifted her gaze, looking hopefully at Ben, "Maybe he'll join us instead?"

Toxin: "No. I can't risk losing you. There's no talking to him, of all of them, he's the least likely to listen to reason. He has to go... and we'll need your help doing it."

SaintAnna: Anna sniffed again, "I'm just a commodity to you. You only want me 'cause I can heal people. What if I don't want to do that anymore? I don't like this Ben, any of it. I'm scared every time I even think about leaving this place - host or not because someone could find out I'm still around. It's not a nice way to live." She pushed a hand through he hair, at a loss to find words to express how she was feeling.

Toxin: "I'm no Xavier... and I'm certainly no Bobby but... you know Anna what you can do is a gift. You're one of the few remaining who can do it. Now if Josh was still alive, I know he'd help, but you? You have a unique way to helping us, and even yourself. You can enter bodies and heal them. You can be intangible if you need to be. You are one of our most important allies, and we cannot afford to lose you or, and I hate to put it like this, to not use you."

SaintAnna: "But you're asking me to help kill someone I care about - to stand back and watch him die! You know how much that hurts! How can you ask that of me!" she sneezed and ended up as vapor again.

Toxin: He didn't know why he was pushing this... but it had to be done. "Anna... I'm asking you to help your friends survive and take back the world. That's what I am asking you to do... nothing else. If helping us is to keep Alex and the others alive fighting Wade... and later maybe Apocalypse himself, then so be it. If you can't do this..."

Toxin: He let the symbiote take him over and walked back to the window. "Then we'll just have to go in there knowing we're going to die.... because we're all ready to do so for this cause anyways."

SaintAnna: Anna pulled herself together again and got back under the blanket, hiding under it. Blanket fort. She peeked out of a tiny hole, "I'll help...." she said with a resigned sigh, "On one condition. Killing him is a last resort. I want to try and talk to him first."

Toxin: Ben rolled his eyes under the guise of Toxin. "We will try to reason... but there will be no promises that it works."

SaintAnna: "Alright... That's all I ask. I just want to try." She wasn't going to give up that one last shred of hope until she knew it really was over. "Can I go now? We were going to look for a camera and a rocking chair...."

Toxin: He looked to her... covered in her towel. If he was suave like he had been once upon a time... maybe there would have been a chance. Maybe. But no one could want to love him now... nor would he want them to really. "Yes.... yes I suppose that was all I wanted to say."

SaintAnna: Anna vaporised and leaked out through her peephole, hanging in the air again, she probed the crack under the door with a tendril of vapor but couldn't find a way through,

Toxin: He opened it and sighed, dissolving back to creepy, aged, and depressed Benjamin Reilly. "Thank you Anna."

SaintAnna: Yeah you better be bloody grateful... Anna drifted out of the room, pulling the door closed behind her with her teke. "Bastard."