Read our full Game transcripts here!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

08/02 Game: Public Relation Cookies

Post by Starfish »

February 26th

ProfessorMunro: Ororo pulled her shawl closer around her shoulders and double-checked the pamphlets she'd printed off earlier. They looked perfect. She smiled kindly at the passers-by.

Jason: Public relations, Jason had an inkling, were not exactly his forte. He looked at the assortment of pamphlets, buttons, and cookies with slight apprehension.

Cessily: Cessily wandered back and forth between the school's van and the little makeshift booth they had set up close to the shopping mall's entrance, carrying more of the supplies they had brought. "Hey, put a smile on that face, Jason," she said with a grin as she set down another box of balloons. "We're here to make people 'like' mutants, after all."

ProfessorMunro: "Would any of you like some hot chocolate?" Ororo asked. "The booth looks wonderful, guys."

Cessily: "You can say, we're like, ambassadors of mutant-kind," Cessily announced with a little bounce, beaming a big grin. "And we come with cookies!" She held up the box of cookies they had made the day before.

Neena: "Let's hope people think so," Neena said, laying out the pamplets in neat piles. "Cookies always help, though."

ProfessorMunro: "Cookies and balloons!" She set about to blowing some up.

Cessily: "Yeah, I thought some decorations would be nice," Cessily replied, setting up the cookies next to the hot chocolate. "Ooh, do you think the people would like to have something like a "get-your-picture-taken-with-a-mutant" kind of even? Because, I have my camera with me."

Jason: "I'm afraid I would make a terrible ambassador." Jason looked ot Cessily, trying an exaggerated smile that actually hurt his jaw. "Get your picture taken with a mutant? Now you make me think we should have brought sticks so they could poke us too."

Cessily: Cessily poked out her tongue at Jason. "Aww, don't be so pessimistic. You'll see, the people will like us. We just have to try a little."

Neena: "And remember to be nice," Neena mock warned.

Jason: "Nice. Right. I knew I was forgetting something."

Cessily: "Some cookies, miss?" Cessily held one out for a mother with her child, but the woman quickly pulled her son away from the strange silver girl. "Perhaps later, okay? We'll be here all day."

ProfessorMunro: "Maybe not, on the pictures. Hello!" She waved at a little girl and handed her a balloon. PEople individually are usually much nicer than when in a large crowd. Sheep mentality, don't you know."

Cessily: "Ooh, right, that makes sense, Miss Munroe." Cessily nodded eagerly.

Jason: Jason swallowed a sigh and decided he was here, he might as well hand out some damned balloons and nick some cookies.

Neena: "Good day, ma'am, would you like a cookie?" Neena held out a plate to a young woman.

ProfessorMunro: Ororo poured a cup of hot chocolate and took a sip. Mmmm. It had a touch of cinnamon - lovely. She handed a button to a young businessman, pinning it to his lapel for him. "Have a good day, sir."

Cessily: Cessily leaned down to open one of the boxes with the t-shirts they had gotten printed at a local store. "I hope they didn't do them all in extra small or something."

Neena: "Wouldn't that be lovely," Neena grinned. She turned to hand out a pamphlet to an older gentleman. "Thank you, sir."

Jason: "That would be a bit pointless, wouldn't it?" Jason looked back to Cessily after handing out pamphlets and a balloon to a family that had just been a bit too slow.

Cessily: "Awww, look, those have their printing all smeared," she announced, lifting a shirt from the box. "Hey, the others are messed up, too. This must have been a printing error. You can't read the slogan or make out the picture."

Cessily: "Do you think we should complain about that?"

Neena: "No way," Neena went over to the box and took a shirt out. "Now what? We can't hand these out, can we?"

Neena: "Can we send them back, Professor?"

Cessily: "No, those are all ruined." Cessily sighed. "We'll have to return them."

ProfessorMunro: She sighed to herself. "Oh dear. For that much error on all the shirts...no, I think that was a way to tell us not to come back, though they enjoyed the money."

Cessily: Cessily frowned and looked down. "Do you think they did that on purpose? If that's true, that would be so mean." She shook her head and dropped the shirt back in the box.

Raya247: "Well, maybe we can put those at the bottom of the box and take them back after we're done today... It's a legitimate complaint, and they can't just tell us there's nothing to do about it." Raya leaned over to look at them after she handed a pamphlet to an older gentleman.

Jason: "Well, at least they just screwed up obviously." Jason could just imagine how much it would help handing out shirts with hidden messages noticed too late.

Neena: Neena sighed and rubbed her eye delicately. She had been brave today, forgoing bronzer and merely covering up her spot. She felt a little silly next to Cessily, however. "Very true, Raya."

Cessily: "Yeah, fortunately we still have plenty of other stuff to give out." Cessily put on a smile again. "We shouldn't let us get dragged down by this. Just a minor setback. Cookies and hot chocolate. That's what the people really love, anyway."

Jason: "Well, I imagine they reseve the right to refuse service too." Jason looked to Cessily as her smile came back. Sometimes he was pretty sure that amount of optimism and bright side of life was just unnatural.

ProfessorMunro: "I agree." She offered a cup to a young mother, cooing over the adorable baby she was pushing in the stroller. The little munchkin got a balloon.

Raya: Raya chuckled. "Too true. See, already some of the cups are gone." She smiled at the people that fairly streamed by. "We're getting a lot of kids...."

Neena: "They should have thought of that when they took our money. But I guess it can't be helped." Neena shook her head.

Raya: "Well. If push comes to shove, just tell everyone you know not to go there. That's the risk a business takes when they refuse service to people with lots of friends." Raya commented back to Jason offhandedly, setting out more cups of chocolate.

Cessily: "Yeah, we just have to go on and keep our spirits up. We won't impress anyone when we look all sad and grumpy." Cessily smiled sweetly after the little child that got a balloon from Miss Munroe. "Awww, how cute."

Neena: "Oh, no ma'am, no secret cream, my skin is this color," Neena smiled automatically at the woman who asked her how her skin got so pale.

Jason: "We have lots of friends? I must have missed that." Jason laughed though and turned his attention back to propaganda pushing.

Cessily: Cessily giggled at Neena. "I'm sure they were hoping to get beauty tips from you."

Cessily: She turned and knelt down as a little girl pulled her mother over to them. "Hey, little sweetheart." Cessily giggled as the girl pointed at her face and said "Shiny".

Neena: "Well, not much I can tell them," she shrugged with a grin. "Other than it's impossible to find clothes to complement you when you're this pale."

Cessily: "Here, have a balloon." Cessily smiled up at the mother after giving out the balloon, who watched her with a mix of curiosity and fear. "No worries. I'm safe to the touch. And I don't bite."

Neena: "Quite the opposite," Neena vouched for Cess. "She's a total sweetheart."

Raya: "I'd count the rest of the school as lots of friends." Raya was happy she'd managed to help get Jason to laugh at least once today, and not be terribly sarcastic. "She's very nice, we assure you." Well, that one one mother won over.

Cessily: "Hey, you won't believe how many things clash with silver," she replied to Neena with a smile. "But gold jewelry really looks killer on me now."

Neena: "I imagine!" Neena grinned. "Oh, ma'am, may I interest you in a pamphlet? No, it's genetic. No cream." She rolled her eyes at the others. "Maybe I should start a count."

ProfessorMunro: "No, this is my natural colour, like the comedian, I have gone prematurely white." She smiled, telling a littl white lie wouldn't hurt. Especially since the old lady nodded sympathetically and said, "My Susan did the same. Funny old world, isn't it? What're you selling?"

Cessily: Cessily laughed and put her arm around Neena, giving the other girl a quick hug. "Oh, I know how you feel. Believe me, you have worked out automatic responses after the thousand-st time someone asks you if you put body paint on your skin."

Raya: "We're just giving out pamphlets, ma'am." Raya gave a smile to the elderly woman looking over the things set out on the table. "Body paint doesn't get that shiny. I don't think." She rubbed at her eyes, since the cool air was making them dry. She was faintly surprised, though happy, no one had said anything about her or Jason yet.

ProfessorMunro: She sent the woman off with a pursefull of buttons and pamphlets, as well as a sneaked cookie and some hot chocolate.

Cessily: "Oh, we're running low on cookies," Cessily announced as she peeked into the box. "I'll get new ones from the van." She bounded off to search the back of the van for more cookie boxes.

Jason: "Funny, I figured your automatic responce to a body paint question would be "Why? Oh dear, did that not come off from last night? Well that fingerpainting is stubborn."

Cessily: Cessily laughed at Jason't reply when she returned with more cookies. "Well, there's also the reply concerning the accident with the fever thermometer."

Raya: "Now that's a good one." Raya chuckled, leaning across the table to hand a few buttoms to a group of middle-aged women, earning a nervous smile. "Fever thermometer?"

ProfessorMunro: She smiled at the students, and handed off some more balloons to children being pulled along by tight-lipped parents.

Jason: "I tihnk that it is best not to ask or we'll get a horrible pun about how Cess is simply too hot to handle." Jason commented quickly as to not be overheard by the next people.

Neena: Neena knelt to give a little boy a balloon. "There you go, honey. Let me tie it to your wrist, alright? And you can give this to your mama," she gave the child a button before standing. "Oh god no. Anything but puns!"

Cessily: Cessily shrugged. "Yeah, like, before they got all electronic, thermometers had a little mercury in them to measure the temperature."

Cessily: "Ooh, I've got to keep that one in mind, Jason. Thanks!" Cessily grinned at him.

Jason: "Oh no, I'm giving you amunition." Jason laughed, stepping around the booth to pin buttons and explain the booth to a gaggle of students coming through.

Raya: "I never knew how those worked." More balloons were tied off, and buttons handed out, and Raya looked backwards to see how they stood out. "Look at how many people we must have gotten to," she said, nodding at the direction most were going. She felt a tug and bent down to give a balloon to a small girl, and a button.

Cessily: "I think we're doing an awesome job, so far," Cessily remarked, looking between the others. "Just see how many people are taking our stuff. Let's just hope they also really think about it and not just throw the things away."

ProfessorMunro: She smiled at a pregnant lady and recieved a nasty look. She proffered the hot chocolate, but the lady pushed by.

Neena: "Ma'am, have you taken a button?" Neena offered one to a middle-aged woman.

Raya: "I'd think if they came to get it they'd keep it." Raya gave a surprised look to a man in a kafia as he came up, grinning as he left with a button and leaflet. "At least no one's been downright rude."

Cessily: "Awww, some people are just rude," Cessily commented and stepped over to put a hand on Professor Munroe's arm, smiling at her. "But I'm sure most are like this just by nature, not because they dislike us. At least, I think so."

Jason: Jason watched as the pregnant woman walked on after the look Professor Munroe earned from her. "Well, I for one am half tempted to inform her the whelp she'll eventually shell out might be one of us."

Neena: "It would only make it worse," Neena sighed. "Remember, we have to be nice. As nice as is reasonable, that is."

Raya: "While it'd be good irony, I don't think it would help us."

Jason: "And therefor my natural leanings will just have to be ignored." Jason chuckled and stole a cup of hot chocolate for himself.

ProfessorMunro: She smiled down at Cessily. It's all right. I'm used to it. We're doing quite well, given the situation."

ProfessorMunro: She turned and explained their activities to a group of girl scouts, and soon handed out cookies, hot choclate and pamphlets, reciving a promise for better T-Shirt production, thanks to a friend of the mother's. Ororo blessed them, and sent them on their way with her thanks.

Cessily: "Oh, yes, we are," Cessily replied, nodding at the Professor. "And believe me, I know what this feels like." She sighed, stepping over to the booth to grab a few balloons to blow them up. "You know, there's a point where even the Terminator jokes get old."

Neena: "See that? We're reaching some people," Neena watched the gaggle of girl scouts wander away. "Best to get them while they're young."

Raya: "Oh, well, they were nice." Raya chuckled with Neena and leaned back against the side of the van. "There's a big group, I wonder what they're for." Raya pointed at the mess of teenagers wearing matching electric green shirts.

Cessily: "Oh yes," Cessily agreed with Neena, beaming at her. "Children are the sweetest. In fact, more often than not I find children to be the most accepting. Some might be scared of me at first, but usually they get quite curious about me afterwards. I think it's because that's before someone showed them to shun others who are not like them."

Neena: "True," Neena nodded. "And kids are more likely to be curious than afraid. It's their nature."

Jason: Jason glanced up to see where Raya was pointing. "No idea, probably some sports team or something."

Neena: She regarded the green t-shirt crowd. "Those shirts are louder than my mother's curtains. Who ever said hot green was in?"

Raya: "Well, isn't that what everyone is taught in grade school? Not to be afraid of too much?" Raya gave out a handful of buttons to one of the members that came over, grinning when the rest fastened them on when he returned, with some looking over to see them all. "That wasn't hot; it was eye searing."

Cessily: "Absolutely," she agreed with Neena, then looked over to the group the others were looking at. "Hm, yeah, looks like a sports team to me."

ProfessorMunro: "Hello!" She greeted, offering hot chocolate and buttons.

Cessily: She sighed, looking at Raya, and gave a shrug. "Yeah, I don't know when this starts. I guess it's when they start to form groups and cliques. I always hated that during high school."

Neena: "Cliques? You mean that stuff really exists?" Neena was incredulous. Her high school had been so small, everyone was friends with everyone else. "I thought that was just on tv."

Raya: "I think he tall blonde one liked Cess. He kept looking at her and smiling." She murmured to Neena. "What differentiated them? I'm curious, we didn't have that many back home."

Cessily: "Really?" Cessily followed Raya's gaze, trying to spot the blond guy. "Ooh, look, he's a cutie." She sent him a sweet smile as he turned to look her way another time.

Jason: "There you are ladies, you must flirt for the good of mutant kind. Go on, prostitute yourselves for the cause."

Neena: "You mean the team?" Neena asked Raya, reaching over to calmly smack Jason upside the head.

Jason: Jason ducked too late, smirking more. "Well then, I make a lousy pimp for real peple."

Raya: "I'll let the others do that. Or you can take my place." Raya snickered when Neena thwacked Jason lightly. "Just the different groups in school. We never had that many." She blushed and waved lightly as another of the sports-teamers gave her a smile and a wink.

Cessily: "Yeah, my high school wasn't that big either. I come from a small town, after all. But you still get some groupings even there."

ProfessorMunro: "I think we need more chocolate." She went to the van and got some more, returning to find some team members giving phone numbers. She grinned. This was going so well!

Neena: "We had no groups at all," Neena shook her head. "Everyone hung out with everyone else. I mean, it wasn't perfect, but you didn't have groups based on what sport you played or the way you dressed."

Cessily: She turned to Jason after giving out a few buttons to a group of teenagers. "And hey, don't call it prostitution. After all, I don't charge." She finished by poking her tongue out at him.

Raya: Raya turned and blinked at Cessily, halfway reaching for a balloon. "Too much information."

Cessily: "Well, we did have a few hundred students, so we got some groups forming. Perhaps not as many and as tightly separated as in other high schools, but there were a few. Most of the time, I found myself among those who stood between all of them. But actually, most people there liked me a lot. I was never shunned. Well, until my change, that is."

Cessily: She turned to Raya and winked. "Hey, by now you should have found out that there's no such thing as too much information when I'm around."

Jason: "Too true, you're just giving that milk away for free." This time he made sure that he had stepped away far enough to not get smacked for anything.

Neena: Neena laughed as Jason stepped away. "Good boy, learned your lesson," she teased him.

Cessily: "Perhaps the enjoyment is enough for me," she suggested in return, then turned back to another group passing by. Looked like they were attracting attention by now. "Hey, I think word passes around that we're standing out here."

ProfessorMunro: "Most likely. I hope it's just for free cookies and hot chocolate, not sitting ducks."

Raya: Raya finished tying a balloon each to a set of siblings, pulling her veil back up as one of the children had yanked it down. "We're getting a lot more groups, instead of just single occasional people, too." She stood, brushing her jeans off.

Jason: "Oh yes, I can say whatever I want as long as I'm far away enough to avoid limbs. That's a life lesson right there."

Raya: "Not quite, Cess can always stretch to reach you."

Cessily: "Here, have a few cups of chocolate," she handed them out to a group of kids, then turned her head to look at Jason. "Aww, but I prefer to not smack people. Well, unless they ask me to do so," she added with a smirk, making sure that no passers-by heard her say that.

Jason: "I feel oddly safe in that knowledge." Jason smiled and grabbed a fresh handful of pamphlets to hand out to a group of women walking and talking at a dizzying speed.

Cessily: "Perhaps I should have gone with my cropped shirt today," Cessily wondered out loud as another guy gave her an obvious flirty look. "I know it's technically still winter and all, but it's not like the cold matters much to me."

Raya: Raya watched a man in ratty clothes walk away, having gotten his button and flyer, talking rather loudly to himself about 'no rdios and no procreation'. "Well, that was odd." She ribbed at Cess, "Maybe you should have. It seems to get a lot of boys, anyway."

Jason: "Hell, if we're out here still for the post-watershed crowd we can just go ahead and make a wet t-shirt contest of it. I'm sure that'll draw people in."

Neena: "No ma'am, I don't use any special creams. All I can say is drink lots of water!" Neena waved off a woman with a baby in a stroller, having loading her with a pamphlet and buttons. "Very funny, Jason. I'm dying of laughter over here," she stuck out her tongue.

Cessily: Cessily laughed out loud. "Yeah, that might get some attention, but I somehow think that our message would get lost in the process. The people would be busy staring." Her smile turned to a frown when a bunch of guys strode by, wondering audibly why those freaks were allowed to block the entrance to the mall.

Neena: Neena watched them walk by and bit her lip to keep from saying anything. The last thing they needed was confrontation. "Ignore them, sweetie," she said to Cessily, giving her a half-hug.

ProfessorMunro: Ororo flashed them a smile and offered the hot chocolate. "Why, giving out free cookies, would you like one?"

Cessily: Cessily sighed, looking down at the stack of pamphlets in her hands. "Yeah, you're right." She reached out to return Neena's hug. "That's one of the things I'll never get used to. People being mean to me when they don't even know me. That's so unfair."

Raya: "Because we're not freaks?" Raya grinned, watching one of the guys look back like he was considering getting something. "Free cookies can't be all bad." She gave him a pretty smile when he came over and took one, snitching a button before he scuffled off, back to the group. "Yeah, it is."

Jason: "Well, I'm pretty sure fairness doesn't factor into a lot of things." Jason decided it wouldn't be the best idea to comment that free cookies with a hint of a strange almond taste might not be that good.

Cessily: Cessily sighed and tilted her head back, getting a breather. "Yeah, I know. It's just something that's so stupid. I know I should get used to people being ignorant. After all, that happens often enough to us. But still. Sometimes I just lack the patience to deal with such stupidity."

Neena: "Don't we all," Neena commented, watching the group walk away.

Cessily: "I even prefer to deal with those drunken teens who were talking to my cleavage earlier than to talk such hateful, close-minded folks out of disliking us."

ProfessorMunro: She voiced her agreement of Jason's assessment, and added, "but such is life, and all we can do is roll with the punches, and try to educate people."

Cessily: "Yes, you're right, of course, Miss Munroe," Cessily said and gave the Professor a sheepish smile.

Raya: Raya gave out another few cookies and a cup or two of cocoa, shedding her jacket in favor is just the long sleeved shirt. "It's never good to follow an iedal blindly. Even if it's something that sounds good."

Cessily: “Oh, hey, look at that.” Cessily stretched her head to look at two people close by, a woman with a notebook and a man with a camera taking pictures. “Do you think we might end up being in the news? Looks like we're really starting to attract attention here.”

Neena: "Or at least the paper," Neena said. "Smile and look pretty, everyone!"

Jason: "Oh hell." Jason wasn't really quite sure what he thought about that but it seemed like it was too late for any concerns as the camera had already went off a few times.

Cessily: "Even if it hurts, Jason," Cessily added with a grin, posing for a picture.

Raya: "What? Pictures?" Raya turned around in time to get blinded by a flash, blinking fast at the spots in her vision. "Wow. That was bright."

ProfessorMunro: She smiled just in time and waved to the reporter, offering food and beverage.

Cessily: Cessily laughed. "Hey, that's another effect of hanging out with the shiny silver people. You tend to attract the local press who want your pictures. Or just people who want to get a photo together with you."

Cessily: She smiled as the female reporter come over to them, taking a cup of hot chocolate from Professor Munroe. "Would you have a few minutes to answer a few questions," the woman asked them. "It's for an article in a local newspaper."

Jason: Jason couldn't help but think that there was a good chance whatever this reporter wrote wouldn't exactly be in their favor. He was going to smile and play nice though. It was too late to do otherwise.

Cessily: "Hey, do you think we should, like, give an interview," Cessily asked the others, looking around. "It would be helpful if we could present out point of view in the media. Even if would just be local." She grinned and handed the reporter one of the pamphlets and a button.

Raya: "Well, it can't hurt, can it?" Raya smiled and looked at the others. "It might be good to have our side of the story out there."

Neena: "I wonder what paper they're from," Neena wondered.

Cessily: "Hm, there are a lot of local papers," Cessily replied. "But at least they look old enough to not be from a school paper."

ProfessorMunro: "I think it would be a good idea, to answer a few." Ororo said, pulling her shawl up a bit.

Jason: "If it's a tabloid I am going to lose important body parts laughing." he muttered quietly to the others.

Neena: "No worries, just ask where they're from before giving them any answers," Neena said before smiling at the tenth person to ask her what her secret to good skin was.

Cessily: "As long as they don't call it 'The Magic Bullet Newsletter' and print our story next to the latest UFO and Bigfoot sightings, we should be fine. Don't you think." She smiled again as the photographer took a few more pictures of them, especially of Neena, Raya and her.

Raya: "Oh, for goodness sakes, tehy can't be that bad." Raya held out her hand to the woman with the notepad, smiling as she gave her name and looked at the others.

Jason: Jason wondered just how likely it would be that the paper would be mostly how Cessily had just described it. Well, hopefully not but it would be his luck.

Cessily: Cessily smiled friendly at the reporter and patiently answered the woman's question. "So, yeah, it's basically about being treated equal to anyone else out there," she explained. "We may be different, but so is everyone else. After all, you won't find two humans in the world who are absolutely alike. We're all unique, in a certain way. It makes no sense to sort us into arbitrary groups."

Neena: "And of course we're trying to remind people that we're human, like they are. We have feelings and families and friends, just like everyone else," Neena nodded.

Cessily: "Oh, yes, what Neena said." Cessily nodded eagerly, waiting for the reporter to take her notes, while a few more pictures were taken of them. "I mean, we're all the children of someone. We have normal families and friends. What people need to understand is that this could happen to anyone. Everyone can have children who are mutants."

Raya: "And that being a mutant doesn't mean you should be treated differently--for better or worse." Raya watched the reporter's face shift from concentration to thought and back again, each time one of them spoke. "The equality we promote is just that."

Cessily: Cessily nodded in agreement and smiled, waiting patiently until the reporter finished writing down her notes and thanked them all for their assistance. "Oh, you're welcome," Cessily replied with a wave of her hand. "It's nice to meet someone who's interested in our side of the whole story. Thanks for listening."

Cessily: "Now, that was interesting," she told the others as she watched the press people leave again. "Perhaps they'll write an article on us. Ooh, let's not forget the other people." She grabbed a box of cookies and started to hand them out again.

Jason: "Yes, I suppose it'll be easy enough to find a copy to see what they write." Jason looked back up to the others from manning the table. He hoped it was simply him being paranoid but he was glad he had left the reporter to the others.

Raya: "Oh, I'll be looking for it in a few days." Raya had a funny settled feeling after the reporters left, but it was good. "You were quiet, jason."

Jason: "Not used to such behavior from me?" He turned to ask after finishing tying a balloon onto a little girl's wrist.

ProfessorMunro: She went to the van and brought more buttons and pamphlets out. "These are going fast."

Cessily: "Yeah, I hope they write something nice about us," Cessily tossed in, giving out their last few cookies. The crowd of people passing by was slowly thinning out. Occasionally, a few would still stop by their booth, mostly to give them interesting looks.

Raya: "Not when there are people areound. You're usually quite talkative." Raya gave a few buttons to a young couple that couldn't have been much older than they were. "I wonder how long we've been out here... I've no idea what time it is."

Jason: "Well, my typical comments wouldn't have looked all that good in print. I've been making an effort to curb my comments...I find it quite dull."

Cessily: "Hm, no idea," Cessily replied. She looked down to check their boxes of stuff. "But we're starting to run low on supplies, anyway."

Cessily: She took one of the cups, having a sip. "And the hot chocolate is turning into somewhat-warm chocolate." She looked between the others. "Perhaps it's time to start pack things up. The crowd's thinning anyway."

Raya: "Yeah, we're running out of daylight and people."

Jason: "Thank God, I'm sure I couldn't manage to be friendly for much longer."
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

YAY!!
Lots of :secret going on there. Remember if you can't say nothing nice... load up their lungs with sand. :dust
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Hah. They are practically girl scouts!

But very cute game guys!
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

They'd probably be a little more popular actually if they were pimping the thin mints. :shifty Those scouts know their game.
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

awesome game. <3 Jason so much.

and only the girl scouts are good at pimping things. the boy scouts...well, not so much... ;)
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Hey we rock the Tom Watt box thank you very much.

And the chocolate bars.
Never forget the chocolate bars. ;)
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

pfffft, the girl scouts sell cookies. nothing beats cookies. they come with chocolate in or covering them. :P
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Tom Watt box is what saves your ass in the zombie war though...

:shifty