Read our full Game transcripts here!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

1/17 Game: Bug Bitch

Post by Ferguson »

Timeline November 3rd

Remy: Remy bobbed his head slightly to the music, arms crossed over his chest as he lounged in one of the chairs. This...wasn't the kind of epic party that they'd thrown in the past...but he was out of the house. With all the work and Johnny being a bit of a brat and everything, he kinda needed to just chill out.

Adriana: Adriana entered the scarily decorated room with her black tail lazily resting in her hand, instantly adding a few real-life cockroaches and spiders to the scenery, but not as much as she had liked to, the recent unpleasant events had drained the local insect population quite a bit and she wanted to give her little friends a rest. She greeted the other with a short tip on her giant red and white striped hat and then went over to the punch.

Ben: Ben strolled in with his zombie John Lennon costume, lowering his circular sunglasses and waving to Remy, who appeared to be chillin' in a corner.

Remy: And eeeh...it was bug girl. With bugs. He lifted his feet up off the floor and tucked them on a rung under his chair. He suddenly regreted the sparseness of his outfit, a last minute toss together of red boxers, a red shirt and a pair of horns. He definately didn't win anything on 'best costume' or anything origional. The others had gone to the max.

Kyle: Kyle walked into the room, only wearing a yellow speedo, but all over his yellow furred body was a pattern of black spots. The first thing I noticed was the snack bar, the second was the other people in there.

Adriana: She waved at Remy and made a little scratchy movement that was accompanied by a naughty grin. "Rawr."

Ben: Ben laughed as Kyle walked by, thinking only of Cheetarah. Ben dipped into the punch and took a cake while he was at it. He wished to God Neena wasn't running late with those confounded meetings, but it couldn't be prevented.

Remy: "Yeah. Uh. How you doin'?" In his head he was wondering if there was a way to keep from getting reinfested. Maybe he should get on her good side, cause damn.

Adriana: "Quite well, thanks!" Then she tilted her head a bit and placed her finger on her chin, which looked a bit ridiculous with her oversized gloves. "The insect population is recover ing too!"

Ben: Ben approached Adriana and smiled. "Excellent get-up. Perfect too, it was a rainy day last I checked."

Remy: "Well...dey tend to do dat. Y're keepin' dem outta d' house, oui?" He glanced over, laughing as he spotted Kyle. Spotted being the operative word. "Y' look just about perfect."

Kyle: Kyle strolled up to the snacks table, grabbed a plate of...pretty much a little bit of everything, and went on with his strolling and stopped next to the one that smelled like cockroaches and bees and Remy.

Remy: mon ami. Jus' need one more thing."

Kyle: "Need what?" He asked Remy

Jason: A speedo should not constitute a costume Jason cringed slightly and closed his eyes, willing Kyle's costume to be forgotten as he came inside the room.

Remy: "Dis." He plopped a pair of sunglasses on Kyle's face, taking care to balance them and then dumped a handful of the bright orange twists on his plate. "Dere y' are."

Ben: Ben sipped the punch and his hair nearly stood on end. Good God, what'd they put in here? He sipped again and half-smiled. Seeing Remy dump cheetos onto Kyle's plate made it turn into a full smile however.

Nezhno: Nezhno followed Jason into the room with his long leather jacket. Really wishing the Isaac Hayes was playing in the background.

Kyle: Kyle was a little bit lost, but went with it anyway, until he saw the picture on one of the packets of cheese curls, "Oh!" he grinned.

Ben: Ben turned to Nez and smiled. "Aretha!"

Remy: "Oui. Y'll have t' go for d' over processed sythetic neon orange crap rather dan d' bunnies tonight. Work good?"

Nezhno: Nezhno just rolled his eyes and pulled out his toy shotgun. "I don't think so Ben... I'm Shaft."

Adriana: "Shaft!" The girl started to hum the Shaft theme. "Who is the man who'd die for his brother, man?"

Jason: "Aretha? Now that might be amusing." Jason's cringe went into his smirk, putting classic Aretha over Nezhno's Shaft costume.

Nezhno: Nez caught Jason's smirk and wondered what the hell he was doing. He then turned to Adriana and smiled at her knowing who the hell he was and best of all his theme.

Remy: "Shaft?" He raised a brow. "How does a guy get a name like 'shaft'? He good wit' his pole?"

Ben: "You make me feel like a natural woman!" Ben sang, drinking another glass of the punch.

Nezhno: Nez rolled his eyes yet again and let the foam darts shoot out of his shotgun and hit Remy.

Jason: "I think it's overcompensation actually."

Remy: "Hey!" He laughed. "Don' shoot it all over me. Y' gotta go for d' petite dere."

Nezhno: "You are just jealous cause none of your costumes have their own theme song!" Nezhno said as he sat down in one of the chairs and reloaded his gun.

Kyle: "But I'm dangerously cheesy!" Kyle added his two bits

Remy: "Y're sayin' dat like it's a good thing." He gave him a friendly grin to show he was goofing, and then laughed at Kyle. "Oui. Well...y' have company too."

Jason: "Would the theme song count as overcompensation as well?" Costume, that was what Jason had neglected. He needed something terrifying.

Adriana: "I totally love Shaft!" She came over to Nezhno and sneaked in circles around him, observing every last bit of his costume. "It's hard to see episodes in England, so I got the DVD set. Too bad I left it behind..." She pouted a bit and then looked at the afro. "Though I always found it sad that this hair style prevents wearing a hat."

Ben: Ben came up behind Nez and put his arm around him. "Sure I do! Imagine there's no heaven! It's easy if you try..." He took another swig of the punch, stuffed a whole cupcake in his mouth and played some air guitar. "Imagine all the people!"

Kyle: "A singing dead guy?" Kyle asked when he saw and heard Ben.

Remy: He leaned back again. "Dis...dis is easily d' geekiest party I've ever been to."

Jason: "Please tell me we're not going to all break out in song. I'm not sure that I could stomach that." Jason snorted. "I would have to agree with you there, easily."

Remy: "I don' even know if booze can cure it." He glanced at Ben. "In fact it seems t' be workin' in d' opposite direction."

Jason: "Maybe it'll make us feel better though. That or a camcorder." Jason just kept watching as well, shaking his head slightly.

Remy: "Oooh. Blackmail. Dat'd work very well. As long as he doesn't start spoodgin' everythin' again."

Adriana: "You know what my favourite song is?" She hummed a bit again to remember the melody. "Hmmm...'Spider -Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can'..."

Jason: "God, don't remind me. Thought for a while I was going to have to shave my head to get that stuff out."

Kyle: Kyle just munched on his curls watching everyone. They were really cheesy.

Adriana: "Aww, poor boy." Jason received a friendly pat.

Remy: "Y' weren't better, mademoiselle, leavin' everyone's private bits munched apon...I did shave dat bit."

Ben: Ben laughed and turned to Adriana. "I like that song!" he danced and did what looked to be a broken version of a sock-hop and ate another cookie. Or three.

Jason: Smirking at the patting, Jason turned to answer Adriana but caught sight of Ben's dancing. "The only thing that could have made it worse. A dance number."

Remy: "Oh we could get d' good 80's songs on an' really see him get goin'. Flashdance or somethin'."

Jason: "Safety Dance. You know you want to see it."

Kyle: "I just got that stuff from the ve..ermm..from Dr. McCoy. Just a couple drops in my fur and they started going away." Kyle added to Remy and Adriana's conversation.

Adriana: She had to agree with Jason. "Ben, honey, you can't really dance, sorry." The boy received an apologetic smile.

Ben: "Psh, dancing isn't about doing or not doing ... it's... about dancing." He said, putting the fourth cup down. "Get back to where you once belong! Get back Jojo!" He almost wished Wade and the two harmonicas he had given him were here.

Remy: "Yeah, y' had d' worst of it wit' dat coat of y'rs. Can't imagine how y' held it together." He shuddered.

Kyle: "I didn't. I scratched a lot." Kyle answered. "A lot."

Adriana: "Oh well, at least he's having fun." She shrugged and turned over to Jason. "Want to dance?" This was accompanied by a sexily swung hip, which looked a bit weird with teh Cat in the Hat costume.

Kyle: "Wanted to shave...but I think I got...umm...attached to the fur." Kyle added to his previous statement.

Shiro: Shiro pushed open the door and walked in. After taking a quick look to the left and right and noticing that most of the action took place in the middle- Nice, no dark corners. - he decided to slither next to Remy since he was the only familiar face in this "party".

Remy: He chuckled. "Well it'd be a job an' a half. Remember Rahne didn't wanna either." He cocked his head in curiosity. "What d' y' like about it?"

Shiro: "Huge parties you got here, a lot of people and... Ah, a dress party"

Ben: "Oh! Hershey kisses!" Ben took a few of them and then a few more and began to pop them, undoing the tin foil in his mouth and spitting it out into the trash. "Come together.... right now...." he sang to himself as his head bobbed back and forth.

Remy: He was caught by surprise. "Dieu! Shiro, when d' hell did y' get back?" He grinned. "An'...dang. Y' look like y' got chewed over."

Jason: "I don't know, are we working our way towards green eggs and ham?" Well, might as well dance. A person needed a break from mocking too easy of targets after all.

Kyle: "Well...I'm only wearing speedos, and I'm feeling warm. That'sa good thing." Kyle answered Remy.

Remy: "Well...good reasonin' dere, but what about in d' summer?"

Adriana: "I hope you know how to give a lady a good time, Jay-jay," she said with the most innocent smile one could imagine.

Shiro: "A while ago", "I know, I get in to lot's of fights. A natural habit." he replied to Remy

Shiro: "Of course, the old scars never fade" he continued

Kyle: "You shouold get a healing mutation. Helps a lot." Kyle told Shiro

Remy: "Oui. Well. Maybe it's time for some anger management dere, non? An' I remember. Jus'...man. Y' look like somethin' Rambo had at."

Ben: Ben looked at the scarred, hard faced asian man in the corner and decided his punch level had maxed outright at that point where he should just shut up and probably not say hello to him.

Jason: "Well, the only complaints I've gotten were generally done on purpose or just fun so you'll have to let me know how I'm doing." Jason had to fight to keep a straight face at her smile.

Kyle: Kyle discovered to his horror the food on his plate disappeared while he was nibbling at it. He went back to the snack table to refill. He sniffed the punch, smiled and grabbed a cup full.

Shiro: "Mh, no anger there. Just couple o' missunderstandings"

Adriana: "Cool!" She stepped closer and danced towards his body, looking into his eyes with a cheeky smile. "But you know, I think you should have some kind of costume too, Jay."

Ben: Ben twisted a few of the multi colored wrappers into a red and silver hat, like the one Adriana had on, and left it at the corner of the table. Waving to Kyle he took another cup for himself and downed it. "N'more." He said respectfully.

Remy: "Mmmmhmm. I can imagine." He shook his head at Shiro. "So how are y' doin'?"

Jason: Jason returned the smile and considered what she had said. "I probably should, any suggestions?"

Ben: Smiling a smug smile, he crept under the food table, concealed underneath the long table cloth, and laid down, thinking about how quickly that special punch had done him over. With his feet sticking out he turned his head and fell into a sleep.

Shiro: "Considering I just traveled few times around the world and went through the airforce stuff. Got a lot of training and enough fighting, found and lost...And blah blah. I guess I'm doing fine, at least now that I'm back here."

Adriana: "Uhmmm." The finger wandered to her chin again. "Maybe something Seussiany too?...Willy Wonka?"

Remy: He couldn't help but notice Ben's wobbly retreat and rolled his eyes. "Air force? An' love? Y' got a girl stashed somewhere den?"

Adriana: Obviously she only had chosen this costume because of the addition of another flat top to the party.

Shiro: "How about you? What's been happening since the old one eye went missing?"

Jason: "Matching costumes? My but don't we move fast." Jason ignored his inner nerd wanting to bring up Roald Dahl to correct and put on the suggested illusion. "Approve?"

Shiro: "Nah"

Remy: "Umm. Well. A lot I guess." He tried to remember what Shiro would know. "I have a son now. He's two. Talia an' I got married but she passed away last January."

Adriana: "Cuuute!" She gave Jason the widest smile. "I bet even Monet would give your ass a second look! And you totally rock the cane!"

Shiro: "Oh... Oh man, that's.. I'm sorry to hear that"

Shiro: "Something happened to the others because you man, are the only face I know around here."

Remy: "Yeah." He nodded and sighed. "Well, thanks. We're workin' on it." He gave a small smile. "Well a lot graduated, oui? But dere's Bobby an' Lorna...Rahne - an' she's got a little girl..." He tried to remember who else Shiro would know.

Jason: "Why thank you." Jason gave said cane a cheesy spin. "Don't let it know it has an audience. Might inflate the ego too much now."

Adriana: The rotating cane gave her another idea. "Oohh! Can you do Charlie Chaplin too? With the feet and all?"

Shiro: He sat in to the midair "Graduated? Does that stop them of being here, I mean I pretty much dropped all my studies and took off for a while, and now I'm back here though I don't really need history and philosophy studies." he grinned

Shiro: "I mean if they have something better to do..." he sighed "oh well"

Jason: "That I can." He nodded and in a moment Charlie Chaplin replaced Willy Wonka. "Fairly certian I've got it right. Missing anything?"

Remy: "I graduated an' I'm still here. An' others I think plan t' stay. So it all works out. We're like a mutant refuge kinda."

Kyle: While sipping on his third cup of punch Kyle walked up to Adriana and Jason, "I think I know you, something to do with a cat, but what are you?" Kyle asked Jason.

Adriana: She got so excited that she clapped her hands together. "Wow!" Then another thought crossed her mind and she shuffled closer to Jason, giving him puppy dog eyes and a little pout. "Can you make me look like Buster Keaton too?"

Shiro: "He, yeah. I'm gonna grab a smoke and decide wether I go to watch something like a football game or "party out" here." He put his hands in to his pockets and slithered towards the windows

Shiro: He opened the window and vaulted outside. He laid down on to the empty patch 8 meters high from the ground and lighted a sigarette.

Remy: He chuckled. "Sure thing, mon ami." Shaking his head he finally got up from his chair. "Shiro, y' do things wit' style."

Jason: "Don't recognize Charlie Chaplin?" Jason turned his attention away from Kyle quickly as he smirked. "I'm certain I can manage the stone face." He tried it out, quite enjoying showing off as usual. "There we are."

Shiro: "I try" he replied to Remy

Kyle: Kyle slowly shook his head, "No, don't know him."

Remy: He poured himself a cup of punch and thoughtfully tucked an empty bowl under the table for Ben to barf in if needed. "Hey, Jason. Do a firehydrant." He gave Kyle a wink.

Kyle: Kyle caught the joke, "Won't work, I'm a cheetah now." he told Remy.

Jason: Jason looked away from Adriana/Buster Keaton and smirked at Remy. "Are you sure you'd like to be a firehydrant?"

Adriana: She looked down herself and then into a nearby window. The illusion was uncanny. "Thanks!" She tiptoed and gave Jason a peck on the cheek, one leg flipping up while she did so.

Remy: He laughed harder. "Touche." He nudged Kyle with his elbow. "So how are things wit' y' anyways?"

Kyle: "It's okay. Been really lazy, didn't do anything much. You?" Kyle asked.

Remy: "Been busy as hell. Johnny's a bit of a terror at d' moment an' we're jus' finishin' gettin' d' new addition done up. An' den dere's Rahne an' her daughter an' work an' all dat."

Jason: Jason laughed at that, smiling actually quite happily. "You're welcome."

Shiro: He scorched the cigarette butt and dove back in, closed the window and walked next to the table.

Shiro: "Wait, Rahne has a kid?"

Adriana: She did a little silent movie impression for him, with overbearing gestures and mimic.

Remy: He laughed at Shiro. "Oui. Dere jus' springin' up everywhere. She's got a little girl - born dis summer. Marie. Dey live wit' me in d' boathouse."

Shiro: "'the fuck, who's the dad?"

Jason: Jason gave her a silent round of applause, then reached up and took his bowler hat off to her before joining her in the mime act.

Remy: "Vic...." And that was more awkward. "Dey aren't really together at d' moment."

Shiro: "Ah-a, I see"

Kyle: "But they still like eachother...a lot." Kyle insisted to say.

Shiro: "So, um. Rachel still with the goldboy?"

Remy: "Oui." He nodded and pulled a face. "Well...y' know Vic an' Rahne. An' yeah, Rae an' Josh - dere happy." He smiled. "An' Bobby an' Lorna got married."

Adriana: "Wheee, that's fun!" Adriana was all riled up by now and felt a bit like Jason was her personal little djinn. "Oh! OH! Do you think you could re-enact one of those scenes where everyone is hunting everyone in fast forward?!"

Shiro: He sighed "Right"

Remy: "Yeah, well, y' know how crazy things are here. Hard t' keep up wit'." He shrugged. "An' as y' see...lotsa new people. Dere's Adriana - she's kinda buggy. Jason - he's jus'...well. Snarky. An' y' know Kyle right? He's jus' furry."

Kyle: Kyle grinned and waved.

Shiro: "Know, don't know. Since I don't remember. Guess I don't." he glanced at the guy

Jason: "It's more fun when people actually are hunting each other." Jason made a face which didn't quite look right with his illusion. Hunting people probably wasn't the best of subjects still. "...somehow I can see that mixed in with Kyle and fetch being a good way to waste an afternoon."

Adriana: "Aww, don't be mean to him, he's a cutie." To underline those words she started to scratch Kyle behind his ear.

Jason: Jason put on a mock shocked face atht he suggestion that he was being mean. "Mean? I'm just making sure he gets some exersize now."

Remy: "So tell me about dis girl of y'rs...where is she at?"

Kyle: Kyle unconsciously leaned into the scratching hand.

Shiro: "What.. Who.. me?"

Adriana: "Who's a good boy? Who's my favourite boy?" She scratched a bit faster. "He looks well-excercized to me."

Remy: "Oui. Y' said y' fell in love."

Kyle: "Every morning I run." Kyle added

Shiro: He laughed "Hah, that was nothing, just plain old bullshit. Really didn't feel like hitting on any women on that time."

Adriana: "See? He runs every morning!"

Jason: "True." Jason had to concentrate on not laughing too hard as she scratched at Kyle's ear. "Good to know."

Shiro: "I did hang out with people though, I wasnt going all hermit or anything. Got closed on though, enough to just simply say no."

Remy: "Oh. Ok. Fair enough. So y' came back here t' get it on." He waggled his hips.

Shiro: "Lot's of chicks even in fucking Ural and Kazhakstan"

Shiro: "Psh, don't know. Guess it's just the only thing I've got closest to "home" or something. But I guess I could start going out more"

Remy: He blinked. "Yeah...imagine dere are women everywhere. But sounds like goin' out more an' relaxin' may help a bit wit' y're stress level."

Adriana: She continued the scratching and then asked Kyle. "Say, what do you use for your hair? It's beautiful and the fleas tell me they don't want to come even close to you..."

Shiro: "Man, I've got no stress taking a very very long road trip was like taking a holiday of this place, I've got no stress. I'm completely in balance"

Jason: "So do you keep a little flea army handy still just in case someone were to upset you a good deal?" Jason tilted his head, finding the idea oddly amusing but deciding that if it were the case then he would have to be sure to not give her any reason to send in her buggy brigade.

Shiro: "Anyways, think I'm just gonna take off since the parties are what they are."

Shiro: "But, would be cool if you could let the oldies know that I'm back n' shit."

Shiro: He walked back to the window and opened it

Shiro: He took few steps back and dove out of the window.

Kyle: Kyle wondered if he should tell her the shampoo's name outloud, instead leaned in to Adriana and said, "Magic Coat."

Adriana: "Noooo...maybe..." She gave him a very atypic evil smile. But then she got serious. "Though, I used to have a bit of a bad temper and then using my little friends to get back at people. But I got better!," She added hastily.

Shiro: "To the top of the Chrysler building eh?" he mumbled to himself and flew up... up

Remy: "Sure will." He watched Shiro fly off. Same old Shiro

Adriana: The girl nodded at Kyle and made sure to remember the brand.

Jason: Jason let out a laugh. "Better, good." Adriana went on the 'do not anger' list. He might be able to make himself think he couldn't feel the fleas bite but he wasn't really in any hurry to have another flea attack.

Remy: "So...petite...while we're kinda around d' subject, we're keepin' d' school pest free, right? Nothin' blood suckin'?"

Adriana: "Not from me." She shook her head and then leaned in to Remy to continue with a low voice. "Though I think Monet gives off vampire-y vibes..."

Remy: "She wouldn't suck y're neck, she'd take d' whole head right off." He gave her a brief smile. "But it's good t' know."

Jason: Talking about biting bugs made Jason far too tempted. He smiled to himself as he thought about it but no, it wouldn't do to taunt people now. Class would be better. Plus there would be people Jason enjoyed bothering more most likely.

Remy: He looked around. "Well. Woohoo?"

Jason: "Woohoo indeed. Anyone have any ideas?"

Adriana: "Woohoo!" She rose her fist eagerly. "Party!"

Remy: He gave her a skeptical look. "Have y' ever been t' a party? Cause dis ain't it."

Jason: "Don't burst the poor girl's bubble now."

Remy: "Y' like t' keep dem ignorant, hey?" He raised a brow. "Kinda like...yeah baby. Five inches is big."

Adriana: "Awww, Remy, have faith!" She hooked herself in to Jason. "We've got the best guy around to turn anything into a party."

Remy: "But he's got a streak in him dat'd be more likely t' turn it into somethin' dat's jus' amusin' t' him halfway through. Like get y'all drunk an' den make tenticles grown outta y're....nose."

Jason: Now that was one way Jason would have never described himself. Actually it rather quite confused him to hear that but he didn't really feel the need to argue at the present time. "I'm afraid I have absolutely no desire to have tentacles come out of anywhere."

Jason: "...actually no, that's not entirely true. I can think of a few instances where tentacles would be truly amusing."

Remy: "Yeah, now I jus' gave y' ideas, neh?" He sipped his punch.

Jason: "If, later on, you hear people screaming, you'll know it's because of me."

Adriana: "Awww, Jay-jay, come on!" She snuggled into him, quite obliviously using her female charms. "Bring us to...uhmmm...the playboy mansion!"

Remy: "Playboy? Y're either into old dudes or y' like d' ladies..."

Jason: "I've become your bitch, haven't I?"

Adriana: "You would deny a lady her wish?" He received her meanest pout, it would have liquified lesser men.

Jason: "I didn't say that, just was clarifying my role." It was a vast improvement over a recently patched ballroom with streamers in any case, so why not?

Remy: "Oh. Seems y're in luck, Ria." He gave Jason a smirk over his cup. "Mo is gonna be so disappointed."

Adriana: "Well, you're at least the cutest bitch around." Adriana gave him another pat. She was clearly willing to entertain herself tonight, even if it meant to emasculate Jason.

Jason: "Disappointed?" Jason's eyebrow quirked up but he smirked at Adriana's comment and pat. False cheesy flattery was at least fun.

Remy: "Well, I'd like someone t' give dat girl some so she wouldn't be so damn grumpy all d' time, but y' have fun." He winked and gave them a nod. "Think I'm gonna go slip on home."

Jason: "Someone to take one for the team and tease the venus flytrap?" Jason plucked a glass off of one of the illusionary bunny waitresses and raised it to him. "See you later, Remy."

Remy: "Well, I'd like someone t' give dat girl some so she wouldn't be so damn grumpy all d' time, but y' have fun." He winked and gave them a nod. "Think I'm gonna go slip on home."

Jason: "Someone to take one for the team and tease the venus flytrap?" Jason plucked a glass off of one of the illusionary bunny waitresses and raised it to him. "See you later, Remy."

Adriana: "Bye!"
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I'm surprised no one doodled on Ben's face.

But still, fun game! YAY Shiro's back! And even more yay for Adriana's cat in the hat suit! We need a cat in the hat smilie >_> <_<
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Love das flockige
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Love das flockige »

Ben will have to watch his back, both sleeping and awake...:shifty
Support Love's business, visit Kinosei: Plushies by MG

http://plushiesbymg.wordpress.com
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator