Read our full Game transcripts here!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

1/24 Game: Not Exactly the Million Man March

Post by Ferguson »

Timeline November 11th

Jason: Despite the good cause, Jason felt contaminated being here. "Just how many half-baked hippies with badly tuned guitars can fit in one city park?" He had hoped the world may never know but he couldn't resist starting to count.

Remy: "Well it's good, non? Shows d' support for us." He helped guide Johnny's hand as he crouched over him, painting some letters on a sign. "But I have t' admit I'm rather glad dat Johnny ain't quite old enough t' get all d' implications bein' tossed around today."

Graydon: Graydon pulled the SUV over when he spotted a free parking lot by the side of the road. He got out of the car and, upon looking around, spotted some of his mates from colleges already being there. It didn't take long until he also recognized some of the mutants they had gotten to know before. Raising his hand to greet them, he started into a jog to head over to them. "Hey guys! Glad you could make it."

Rogue: Rogue looked over at Johnny with a smile, "Yeah, that's good. He seems ta be havin' fun with all o' this." She brought her head up at the sound of Graydon's voice and she gave him a nod, "Wouldn't miss it."

Jason: "Support and decidingly interesting brownies." Jason nodded to Remy. "And I can imagine that." He looked up, nodding to Graydon as he came by. "Well, it is a good idea to get outside once in a while I suppose. Might as well be here."

Nezhno: Nezhno joined the rest of his friends as he brought over more signs. He just smirked at Jasons quips. "Cause lord knows sunshine is bad for you Jason."

Graydon: "Wow, it's good to see that many people." He said, glancing across the park. "Looks like people are interested in the issue." He chuckled at Jason's comment. "That's the right attitude, I guess." He thumbed over his shoulder. "I got plenty of stuff from my college back in the car. Paint, cardboard, some sticks to fix signs to, and so on."

Remy: He frowned. "Yeah, remind me t' watch dat wit' him. Good thing dat I got lotsa treats in his backpack. Dat isn't somethin' I want. Stoned two year old? Dieu."

Jason: "Sunshine and stategically placed buckets of water." Jason nodded and tried not to start laughing at the idea of Johnny stoned, failing. "Will do. Make sure he doesn't eat paint either."

Remy: "Ah Merde." He pulled the paintbrush out of Johnny's mouth and frowned, getting out a wipe. "How d' y' always get in such messes?"

Graydon: He glanced at Remy and put on a lopsided smile. "Can't imagine what that must be like, but I wouldn't try it out." Graydon turned his head. "Hm? Oh, no. No need to worry. We only got the non-toxic paint." He gestured at Remy. "So, if you like to keep your son occupied, he could have a sheet of paper and some paint to mess around with."

Ben: Ben grabbed one of the said sheets and laid it on the table for Johnny. "There you go Remy." He said, going back to his own sign.

Remy: Getting the majority of the paint off his son's tongue he gave him a firm talking to about what to eat and what not to and set him infront of said paper, keeping an eye on him as he settled into his own work.

Rogue: Rogue grinned over her shoulder at Johnny and gave him a wink when he looked at her then went back to her sign.

Jason: Right, they were supposed to be painting things, weren't they? Jason cast a lazy eye over the supplies, wondering if it was quite worth the effort of moving in order to participate. No, illusionary signs would do just as well. Plus it would really confuse anyone with pictures later.

Cessily: Cessily rushed through the park, past several groups of obvious hippies who gave her very confused stares, until she found the others. "Hey there!" She put down the plastic box she had carried along. "Oh, you already started. Sorry, I took a little longer because it's not too easy to drive a scooter with a box of cookies on your lap."

Remy: "Heya chere." He gave Cessily a grin. "Y' came at a good time. We're halfway done."

Jason: "Cookies, please tell me we aren't peddling cookies this time. The time at the mall was bad enough, wasn't it?"

Ben: "Try balancing a scooter on a box of cookies!" Ben cracked to her, nudging her with his elbow. He was happy, even if he was being overly goofy. It was nice to be away from the other stresses of life.

Graydon: Graydon headed back to the car, opened the trunk and hauled a load of painting utensils over to the sidewalk. "Feel free to take what you need. Miri made sure to organize plenty of material for the event."

Nezhno: Nezhno got started on painting some signs and noticed Cessily. "Hey Cess! Mmm...cookies?"

Remy: "Thanks Gray...don. Dang, what do dey call y' for short? Neither of dem sound so...nick namey."

Cessily: Cessily grinned and gave Jason a sweet look. "Of course there are going to be cookies. What protest can go without cookies? They are the most powerful weapon to sway the public's opinion there is."

Rogue: "Hey, Cess." Rogue looked over to Graydon and gave him a smile, "She gonna be able ta come up?"

Graydon: He laughed. "Gray is okay." He replied. "A lot of people at college call me that. Or they go just with Creed. Doesn't matter to me, really."

Remy: Johnny was looking at the box that Cessily had and started whining and pointing. Remy sighed. "Are dem cookies child friendly chere?"

Rogue: "Ah'm sorry, sugah, but callin' ya Creed'd just be weird f' me, so Ah'll stick with Graydon." She grinned and went to help haul some of the things he took out of his SUV to the group of them.

Cessily: Cessily knelt down next to Johnny, then looked up at Remy and smiled. "Of course they are. I don't think that handing out any other kind of cookies at a public protest would be a pretty good idea." She laughed and opened the box, took out a cookie and handed it to Johnny.

Ben: Ben smiled at Johnny munching away at the cookie. Kids are cute, he thought to himself.

Jason: Jason lifted one of the cookies. Somehow he couldn't imagine carting sweets around in protests but there was no need to argue as they were already there. "You and I have completely different ideas about good ideas."

Graydon: Graydon carried an armful of differently colored paint back to them. His eyebrows rose upon Rogue's comment. "Why? Anything wrong with my last name?" He smiled.

Remy: He laughed. "Well...as pointed out, dere are some funny brownies an' stuff goin' around too. Merci." He fluffed Johnny's hair. "It's good we're outside. He's gonna be needin' t' run around an' burn all dat sugar off."

Ben: "Oh, you don't want him to do that at home Remy?" Ben teased. "I hear he discovered his inner Michaelangello recently." He looked at the paint job Johnny was executing and thought for a second maybe it was more Picaso. He turned to Graydon, "You share a name with a close classmate is all I think..." he said quietly to him.

Cessily: Cessily glanced around and nodded slowly. "I wouldn't be surprised to find a lot of that stuff here. Not with that kind of audience. There are certainly some funny people here." She grinned. "I think on the way here I've been mistaken for an angel or some kind of goddess three times. One guy thought I was Robot-Jesus..." She frowned, then dismissively shook her head.

Rogue: "No, not really... Just got a friend with tha same last name... Who, actually ain't much o' one anymore."

Graydon: Graydon turned to the other mutant. "Oh, really? Well, I guess it's not a that uncommon last name to have." He shrugged. "However, I can see how that would be confusing."

Jason: "Robot-Jesus, eh?" Jason considered this, wondering if they would be able to pass around a collection plate. "I have to admit, I'd have to see that service."

Remy: "I swear dis kid never stops. D' only time y' can take y're eyes offa him is when he sleeps."

Cessily: Cessily frowned as she pondered that idea. "Hm, I can guarantee that it would be more interesting than your usual mass. Also, I can think of some very efficient ways to convert people." She grinned. "Cess loves you... that gets an entirely new meaning."

Nezhno: Nezhno laughed at the utter nonsense that his friends were saying. "Yes it does give it an entire new meaning Cess."

Remy: "Dat'd be some...kissin' booth." He shook his head at her. "Goof."

Jason: Jason covered his mouth as to avoid sputtering cookie crumbs. "And the kneeling benches would get worn down."

Remy: "Oh dat's jus' bad, Jason." His eyes slid to his son, who was thankfully oblivious to the coversation, engaged in paining the crumbs from his cookie.

Cessily: Cessily glanced to the sky with a smirk on her face. "Now, don't make me fall in love with the idea. The Church of Cess..."

Nezhno: Nezhno grimmaced at Jason's words. "That is low, even for you Jason."

Ben: Ben finished his sign and propped it against the wall at an angle where the paint wouldn't drizzle, but at least it would dry. "Tah-dah."

Jason: "Oh I can go lower. But considering the joke at hand that would be a bit much." He flashed everyone a smirk. "So would the Chruch of Cess's communion involve body shots?"

Rogue: "Y'all're far too lax with all that, Cess," she mumbled as she shook her head. She sat down in front of Johnny and picked up a brush to paint with him.

Graydon: Grayond gave a dry chuckle at the others banter and returned to lay out material for the protest. "Oh, I should also go get the fliers from the backseat. Miri, I and a few others sat together last week and come up with arguments for more tolerance towards mutants, and we decided to get that printed."

Remy: "Sounds good. Sure is nice havin' y'alls support." He turned back to Rogue. "Y' doin' alright? Seem kinda quiet."

Cessily: "Hm, now that would be interesting." She agree with Jason, snickering. "Lax?"

Jason: "Lax?" Jason arched an eyebrow. "Did I just miss a snarky comment on promiscuity?"

Rogue: "Wasn't so much snarky as true." She looked up to Remy with a shrug and a small smile, "Hey, Ah'm out an' about ain't Ah?"

Ben: Ben looked to Rogue and smiled. "Well, I'm glad you're out and about Rogue. By the way, Sam gave you that picture right?"

Cessily: Cessily smiled at Rogue and gave her a quick hug. "Hey, we're just combining work with fun. That's my secret to success, you know?"

Jason: "Oh nice." Jason had to laugh at Rogue's comment.

Remy: "Oui, Good t' see." He gave her a smile and watched at Johnny flicked her with paint. "Hey! No doin' dat." He took the brush and Johnny's lower lip went out and he started to screetch.

Rogue: Rogue instantly flinched at the hug and pulled away. "Yeah..." She looked up at Ben, "No?" She gave a startled laugh as she got flicked in the face with paint, "Hey, it's alright, Rem. He's just playin'.

Remy: "Playin' or not, he can't be doin' dat." Johnny's wailing kept up and he sighed, picking him up. "Time out for y'."

Rogue: "Yeah... But it got mah attention an' made me f'get anythin' but him f' a second.

Jason: Jason's eyes rolled. For a moment he had thought Rogue was being awesome but that statement caused him to lose all faith in that.

Cessily: Cessily frowned and bit her lip when Rogue pulled away. "Uhm, so, anyone need any nails hammered in or something? I can help with that."

Ben: Ben's phone rang before he could reply and looked to it frowning. "Be back, gotta grab something for Neena." Peanut butter ice cream? What? "I'll catch you guys in a bit, this will be fast." He took his keys out of his pocket and waved his good-bye.

Remy: He looked between his pouting son and his pouting friend and put Johnny back by the paint. "Fine. But no more of dat y' hear?"

Cessily: "Okay, see you!" Cessily waved back. "Say hi to Neena from me!"

Graydon: Graydon nodded and raised his hand to wave. "Sure, no problem. Though, I'm not sure how much longer until the protest starts. You might miss it."

Remy: "So...how many of y're group are here anyways?" He asked Graydon. "An' how is everythin' goin' wit' it all?"

Rogue: Rogue grinned as Remy put Johnny back down and Rogue painted a smiley face on the paper for Johnny.

Nezhno: Nezhno finished his sign and noticed that Jason wasn't painting a thing. "OK Jason, are you gonna make at least one sign?"

Graydon: "Oh, we got mostly everyone together." Graydon replied. "At least those who didn't have any classes they couldn't miss." He put one hand in his pocket and nodded. "Well, I have it say it's going nicely. We got lots of response at our college, and even from others in the area. Goes to show that this clearly is a topic that getting people interested. And I can't argue with that."

Jason: "I will make many signs. Won't bother painting any though."

Graydon: He shrugged, a small smile on his lips. "After all, we're dealing with issues here that are directly affecting the civil rights of American citizens, and those of foreign countries who have the right to be welcomed as guests here."

Remy: "Spreadin' way out, hey? Guess dat we're reachin' people." He smiled. "So we're gettin' somewhere. Dat's excellent."

Nezhno: "It's good were making some progress at least." Nezhno said as he noticed some hippies admiring his tattoos.

Graydon: He nodded in agreement. "Absolutely. It certainly helps that mutants are going out there and are visible to the people. There's no minority that's more easily abused than a silent one."

Rogue: "Somewhere is definitely better'n nowhere, f' sure." She drew a peace sign for Johnny followed by a heart.

Cessily: Cessily glanced up from painting her sign to gave Graydon a friendly look. "I just wish there were even more people like you and your friends. But this really is a great start."

Graydon: Graydon put on his most winning grin. "Well, I also have to admit that my motivations aren't entirely altruistic. After all, I know that there's a statistical chance that my future children will be mutants, too. Like everyones could be. And I wouldn't want them to be treated as second class citizens simply because they happen to be different. The people just need to realize this."

Jason: "I suppose it is something of a grassroots effort." Jason wasn't really sure that a park full of stoners and people with paint was progress but it was better than nothing. "And nobody's motivations are ever completely altruistic I imagine."

Remy: He gave his son and Rogue a smile. "Good thing t' see. I don' want my son growin' up fightin'."

Cessily: "Not while he has plenty of friends that will fight for him." Cessily added, sitting in the grass next to Johnny and Rogue. "There's no need to worry about him while he has such a large, caring family."

Rogue: "He might anyway, it might take a while ta get people fully on our side..." She gave Johnny a sad grin then changed it to a silly face and tickled him.

Remy: Johnny squealed and dropped his brush, tumbling around on the grass as Anna tickled him. "Oui. Well. D' less of it d' better."

Nezhno: "Well to me this is amazing. Where I come from, people don't even have this option to protest and make themselves heard. If they did, they would be just sent to jail."

Rogue: Rogue laughed with him and finally scooped him up into a hug when he seemed breathless and held him close to her. "Cess is right though. Anyone wants ta harm a single hair on his head they gotta go through us. Won't let nobody hurt him."

Cessily: "Now that's just sad." Cessily said, looking up. "No matter what, you just can't justify suppressing people. I hope that one day everyone will realize this."

Jason: "Though I imagine there would still be a good deal of people simply go right ahead and not worry about justification."

Remy: "Y're as cheery as a guy who stepped in dog shit." He told Jason and then reflexively winced, sighing loudly when Johnny repeated the word with delight. "Yeahhhh. Tante's gonna kill me for dat one."

Graydon: "Sad, but true." Graydon nodded. "However, those societies who suppress and rule by force usually crumble when that force is taken away."

Jason: "Well, when you think about it, shit is everywhere." Jason shrugged and laughed at Johnny. "Well, he picks that up quite quickly, doesn't he. Wonder what else we could teach him today..."

Rogue: Rogue put her finger over Johnny's mouth and made a face at him, "Bad word. Don't repeat everythin' Papa says."

Cessily: Cessily snickered. "Aww, don't worry too much, Remy. Sooner or later, he'll pick such things up anyway. Better if he learns from his dad, no?"

Remy: He cuffed Jason lightly. "Don' y' get any ideas." Giving Cessily a look he shook his head. "If y' wanna try an' convince Tante of dat, be my guess. Otherwise I'll be facin' her spoon."

Jason: "Ideas? It's far too late for me to stop having ideas."

Cessily: Cessily gave Remy a look. "Hey, I'm not that brave, okay? I know I'd end up being her new spoon if I tried that." She laughed.

Rogue: "How would it be if when he went ta school an' started cussin' up a storm? His teachers'd give him detention'r whatever. That ain't fair." She sat down on the grass and set Johnny in her lap.

Remy: "Fine, jus' abandon me t' it." Pulling his own pout he plunked down on the grass. "So when is dis thing gonna start?"

Graydon: Graydon finished another set of signs and made sure that his mates from college also had all they needed. "Any time now." He replied, looking around. Some people were already starting to gather in groups. "We should see that we finish all preparations."

Jason: "I think people are actually getting up to start, either that or there is a mass munchie run."

Rogue: "Ah'll stick up f' ya, Rem'."

Rogue: She thumbed his pout, "Stop it 'fore Ah pinch it."

Nezhno: "Well judging by the ammount of hippies who are probably baked, they are all probably having the munchies."

Cessily: Cessily grinned and pounced Remy a little, wrapping her arms around him in a hug. "Aww, don't pout."

Remy: He nipped at her thumb and then rolled back on the grass with Cessily, propping his head up on a hand. "So. Den we're marchin' around? Or what?"

Cessily: She looked up at Nez. "So, do you think I should watch out for my cookies?"

Nezhno: Nezhno smiled at Cessily and nodded. "If I were you, I would guard them with your life."

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes and shifted away from the pouncing, moving her and Johnny a couple of feet away. She picked up a paintbrush and had him hold her hand so they could paint a sign together.

Graydon: He shielded his eyes with a hand and looked across the crowd. "Miri is organizing the march with the others. They also have the route planned out. I'm sure we'll start off in a bit."

Nezhno: Nezhno got up and stretched. "Thank the lord. I was getting a little restless."

Remy: "Cool. Would be good t' get d' show on d' road as people say." Scratching at his cheek he looked around. "It ain't like dis isn't nice t' hang out wit' everyone an' all, but it'd be funner wit' a couch an' stuff t' lounge on."

Nezhno: "My sentiment exactly."

Graydon: "Somehow I doubt we'd reach many people by lounging in the sun all day." Graydon said. "So, I'll think I should find Miri now. We'll get the people together and see that we start this march off. So get your signs, people. It would be great to see you all walking right in the front. The more people see you guys, the better."

Remy: He watched Graydon walk off and pulled a small face. "Huh. Dat makes me feel like I'm a freak show a bit." He looked to Rogue and Johnny. "Y'all good?"

Cessily: Cessily added the last few details to her sign, putting on some more colour here and there. Too bad she didn't have any beads or glitter to glue onto it. "Sounds awesome." She looked up. "Yeah, I'm good to go." Graydon's friends had already started to haul the unused material back into the car.

Benjamin: Ben ran back out of breath. "I don't know..." huff "what the hell is wrong with her, but she says hi, among other things." He stretched his legs and looked at the group dismantling. "Damn."

Cessily: Cessily lifted up her sign with one arm, while tucking the box of cookies under the other. "I carry a political message and the cookies to enforce it. Revolution, here I come!"

Cessily: "Hey, just back in time, Ben." Cessily grinned and waved the sign at him.

Jason: "Getting up?" Jason made a face at that revelation. Getting up meant, well, getting up. He hauled himself up from the comfortable nest he had created though. "Yeah, just in time. We're mutants on parade."

Rogue: Rogue pushed up and put Johnny on her hip, helping him hold a sign with a grin. "There ya go, Lil Sugah."

Remy: "Should braid some tassles in y're hair." He sassed Jason. "Bet y' could prance real pretty."

Jason: Jason batted his eyes exaggeratedly and gave a sarcastic frolic. "A fan of my prancing?"

Nezhno: "I'm sure you wish he was Jason." Nez quipped.

Jason: Jason stopped mid-frolic and arched an eyebrow. "Huh, Nezhno got a good one on me."

Nezhno: "I'm not always the quite one who." Nezhno said as he mimiced Jason's arched eyebrow.

Cessily: Cessily snickered. "Never forget to add glitter." She reminded the others as they headed to the front of the forming group.

Remy: Laughing he clapped Nez on the shoulder. "Dat happens not so often. Rejoyce in gettin' him tongue tied." He raised an eyebrow. "An' is he onto somethin', mon ami? Y' wanna look pretty for me?"

Rogue: Rogue smiled as Johnny tried to wave the sign around and she held it steady enough to not go flying away to hit someone on the foot.

Benjamin: "On parade?" Ben had been worried about the demonstration part. "Alright..." he grabbed his sign and threw it over his shoulder. "Let's head out then, I guess." he turned his phone off so Neena couldn't bother him anymore.

Jason: "Oh yes, just let me grab some of Cessily's glitter and I'll get right on being pretty."

Cessily: "Oh, everyone looks better with some of me on their skin." Cessily tossed in with a laugh.

Remy: Making a kissy face at Jason he winked. "Y' do dat, cher." It was relaxing to just banter.

Rogue: Rogue gave a bitter chuckle at Cess' comment and focused more on Johnny, helping him lift the sign up and down as she practiced marching with him.

Jason: Jason snorted and returned the kissy face. "Oh, my heart flutters! I have hope deep inside."

Remy: "Y' doin' good wit' Auntie Roguey dere, petit?" He bent down to admire his son and listen to the excited stream of half comprehensible babble coming from him. "Such a big helper y' are."

Benjamin: "Sure that's not a fart?" Ben asked poking him with the butt end of his sign's post.

Rogue: "He's doin' great. He's already a pro at this."

Jason: "No sign sodomy, sorry."

Remy: Remy winced. "Dat was a mind picture one could do without."

Cessily: Cessily ruffled Johnny's hair. "Ooh, look! We're starting." Miri, Graydon and friends addressed the assembled crowd with a megaphone for a minute, then sent the protest on the road.

Jason: "I would help make the picture more vivid but...not while we're out on parade."

Benjamin: Ben raised his head in anticipation. He had been looking forward to this for a while. He knew there was a way to settle the differences, to make a registration that didn't result in racism, or mutantism-whatever, and to do it peacefully. It just takes effort, y'know?

Cessily: "Well, paraded or not, we're at least getting peoples attention." Cessily waved at a group of passersby, some taking pictures with their cell phones.

Rogue: Rogue cracked her neck as Cess stepped away from her and Johnny and she settled him better on her hip, giving him a smile to relieve the tension in her. "Y'all ready f' ya first protest, Lil Sugah?" She leaned in closer, "Wanna know a secret? It's mine too." She grinned as he let go of the sign to clap then took it back up in both hands.

Remy: He walked beside Rogue and Johnny, giving a brief wolf whistle to Jason. "Shake dat money maker."

Jason: "Money maker? I thought that I was more the pimp than the prostitute." Jason realized after he said that that he may die laughing if Johnny suddenly picked up pimp.

Rogue: Johnny pulled the sign over towards Remy and it whapped him in the shoulder before she could stop it. She gave Remy a slight grin and chuckle, "Sorry..." She frowned at Jason, "That ain't a good word either."

Remy: "Don' point out d' bad ones or he listens twice as hard." He shook his head at his son. "Always beatin' on y're poor ol' papa, neh?"

Rogue: "Ain't that a sign o' affection from lil boys though?"

Cessily: Cessily was busy waving at people who gave them fascinated looks, and handing out cookies to everyone who came in reach of her stretchy arms.

Nezhno: Nezhno walked up next to Cessily. "Any hippies try to steal your stash yet?"

Remy: "Um. Last time I looked I ain't some little girl wit' pigtails, so no. An' usually he's givin' me dese angry little looks doin' it. Which is plenty weird seein' from y're own eyes, let me tell y'."

Cessily: Cessily snickered at Nez. "No, not yet. I guess they're busy being mesmerized by my shininess."

Benjamin: Ben looked to Remy and cracked a half-smile. "I dunno man, I can see you with pigtails, and it ain't that too far fetched." He saw Remy's frown and bit his lip. "Kidding, of course."

Rogue: Rogue laughed at that, "Well that's true... Though Ah think tha offer's still on tha table f' Bobby an' me ta braid ya hair with bows." She arched an eyebrow with a smirk, "It ain't weirder when Ah'm givin' ya angry looks with ya own eyes?"

Jason: Jason tried to not imagine Remy with pigtails but completely failed, snorting loudly right in the middle of a boo from the crowd. "Oh, lovely, we have boisterious 'fans'."

Remy: "Nah. Y're jus' too kittenish t' take seriously." He tossed back at her. "An' d' first person t' but bows an' braids in my hair is gonna get it."

Remy: He shot a look over his shoulder as another shout and boo came from the crowd, combined with a bit of angry faces. "Well. So much for happy an' fun. Guess we're not over all of it yet, non?"

Rogue: "Kittenish?" She arched an eyebrow, "Sam said that too. What is it with y'all men an' thinkin' Ah'm a kitten?" She shook her head, "Ah ain't scared o' y'all. Bows an' braids're comin', sug. Just wait."

Rogue: Johnny clapped at a boo and Rogue frowned and shook her head, "That's not a good noise, Lil Sugah."

Benjamin: Ben leaned up to Rogue and purred like a kitten. "They ain't wrong," he said snickering and then ducking from any possible blow and moving further into the crowd waving to her.

Cessily: As they walked down the street that had been freed for their protest, Cessily spotted a bunch of people standing on the sidewalk holding up signs of their own. Just that theirs had massages that weren't nearly as kind towards mutants than the ones the protesters held up.

Rogue: "Y'all're lucky Ah have a kid right now," she growled to Ben. "Y'all should f'get that ya know that."

Jason: Jason couldn't help it. Illusioned bows were necessary for Remy. "Hmm, I suppose they at least checked the spelling on their sign. Can't make fun of them there."

Cessily: Cessily frowned. "Okay, those people certainly don't get any cookies from me."

Nezhno: "Nope, no cookies for those rude people with profain signs. None at all."

Rogue: She shook her head at a few of the signs, "Ah'm glad Johnny cain't read yet..."

Benjamin: "Fuck 'em," Ben said. "They don't matter, just ignore them." He glared at one of the jeering crowd members and contemplated a stinger to the man's eye lid.

Remy: He caught the bright pink bow out of the corner of his eye and he jerked in surprise before catching a bit of his hair, finding it in a nice tight braid. "Jason y' ass. I'm really gonna have t' get somethin' back on y' when I ain't tryin' t' look orderly."

Remy: Johnny perked up at that. "Fuck. Fuck!" He chanted, beaming at the crowd.

Rogue: Rogue winced at the chirping cuss word in her ear and bounced him some, "Ok... Toddler plus college students at a protest is probably not a good idea." She glared at Ben.

Jason: "Oh you can try...and at least I didn't teach Johnny fuck." Jason was envious though. He wished he could tell the crowd that.

Remy: "Shush y'." He laid a finger over his son's mouth and then winced as a thrown item caught him in the back. "Merde, ok. Dis ain't lookin' as nice."

Nezhno: "No and it seems they don't care that a toddler is with us."

Cessily: Cessily asked a nearby protester for some tissues and then moved over to Rogue and Johnny. "I could make him some makeshift earplugs from these. It's getting pretty loud here."

Benjamin: Ben frowned, "Sorry Rem, I forgot. I don't have kids 'round y'know? Used to being around a bunch of angry punk rockers...."

Rogue: "French cuss words count too, Rem," she scolded lightly but sent a glare over Remy's shoulder, looking for whoever threw it. "Ya alright, darlin'?"

Cessily: She looked between the others. "I'm sure all they want is to provoke people. They know that the police will most likely dissolve the protest if there's too much trouble."

Jason: "Probably aiming for him." Jason eyed the crowd but didn't see anyone rearming. "Probably made the person's day."

Remy: "I think I need t' take him outta here. I don' want him gettin' hit or hearin' dese things or seein' people angry at him. He's jus' too young for dis." He held his hands out for his son.

Benjamin: "Cess, we're doing this the peaceful way." Ben insisted. "We do anything we're just as bad as them and just as vengeful. Not to mention the cameras." He pointed to the news people. "Last thing we need is public displays of mutant reaction at a peaceful march."

Rogue: Rogue put the sign down and gave Johnny a quick hug before passing him to Remy. "Want me ta help get ya past tha fuu--- jerks?"

Jason: "I think of all of us Cessily knows that one, Ben." Jason's eyes rolled slightly but he gave Remy a wave. "Good luck getting through."

Remy: "Oh an' y' slip too." He winked. "Nah, I'll be through dem in a wink. Merci chere."

Cessily: "See you later, Remy." Cessily leaned over to give him a kiss on the cheek. "Take care, you two."

Rogue: "Be careful." She gave him a worried smile and waved to Johnny. "Think that speech shoulda gone ta me, Ben. Anyone hurts Johnny their ass is mine."

Rogue: She rolled her eyes at the kiss and picked her sign back up.