5/6 Game: What a Zoo

Read our full Game transcripts here!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

5/6 Game: What a Zoo

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Remy: Remy walked through the gate, his hand firmly wrapped around Johnny's. There wasn't many people around today which was just as well. He would prefer that the animals get the stares, not his son.

Anna: "Zoozoozoozoozooo!!!" Anna bounced along the path. She loved petting things!! This was gonna be the best day ever!

Remy: Then again...with Anna there she'd grab all the attention anyways.

Teagan: "I hope they have crows." Teagan said in a raspy voice. She had been trying on the "goth" approach to life lately. It was boring. "Scratch that, I want a peacock. Heeeere, cocky, cocky, cocky!"

Hepzibah: Hepzibah chuckled as Anna and Johnny watched the animals with equal enthusiasm. As she approached the gate, the donkey and sheep gave her a wary eye and skitted to the other side of the enclosure.

Alex: Alex eyed all the animals, not completely sure he actually wanted to touch anything. They might eat his fingers or something. Well, not that any of these animals were carnivorous...

Anna: Anna cracked up at Teagan then tripped and fell over. "Ow.... I'm okay!" she got to her feet and brushed herself off, "You're funny!" she told Teagan.

Teagan: She shrugged. "I don't really try, just sorta go with the flow." She looked at the rock that Anna had stumbled over and pet it. "It's a petting zoo right? So- pet rock!"

Remy: Johnny oohed in delight, twisting his hand until Remy let him go run off after the others, poking his fingers through the wire fence at the goats.

Anna: "Ooo pet rock!" Anna giggled again and patted the rock, then she saw the goats, "Woo goats!" she followed Johnny to the fence.

Teagan: "Oooh! Donkeys!" Where was Selene when she needed her! She ran to the mules and pet them on their fuzzy heads. "I'm naming you Rufus... and you can be Draco. And you're Persnikkity."

Remy: He shook his head. What was that stuff? Lithium. Yeah. Anna could use it. At least she was happy though. He knelt down beside his son and smiled, watching him grin in delight as a baby came closer to him.

Anna: Anna squealed as a goat started munching on her coat, "Hey! That's not for eatings!" She pulled her top free and wagged her finger at the goat, "Baaaad billy."

Hepzibah: Carefully, Hepz leaned against the gate. To those animals, she knew smelled like a predator. And to be honest, fried chicken for dinner sure did sound good as she watched a red and white chicken scratch the ground one the other side of the fence.

Teagan: "Remy... can I ride it?" She asked, her red eyes and lips wibbling much like his very own sons would.

Rogue: Rogue held out a handful of pellets to the piglet as he came sniffing by her. "They're so cute," she grinned.

Alex: He hesitantly stuck his hand out to one of the animals and gave it a pat on the head when it didn't bite him.

Anna: Anna decided to distract the very friendly goats with some of the food in the little bag she'd bought at the shop. "Eat this not me!! Eeek!" It didn't seem to be working. "Help I'm being molested by grabby goats!!"

Remy: "Y' can't ride it. We'll get kicked out. Jeeze." He found a bit of grass and gave it to Johnny to feed the goat. "Jus'...look. Take pictures. Pet."

Anna: "Petting's not working, Remy!" Anna tried to pull herself free from the four goats. Maybe that new showergel hadn't been such a great idea afterall.

Teagan: Teagan frowned and sighed. Standing up she saw something move in the bushes. "Peacock?" She stepped towards it and put her head forward to peer into the tall blades of grass. Suddenly, in a burst of gobbles and feathers, a turkey sprung from the bushes and tall grass and ran inbetween Teagan's leg, straight towards Anna.

Teagan: "Turkey!" She shouted chasing after it.

Hepzibah: After a few minutes, she thought the animals might be starting to acclimate to her. Hepz eased into the enclosure. She offered a hand full of corn to the llama, but it shied away from her. She screwed up her face. "Why am I here again?"

Anna: "Argh!" Anna saw the turkey, "Not good!" The goats seemed to fear the turkey though and they released her to run away.

Remy: "Dieu." He shook his head and scooped Johnny up so he didn't get molested by the turkey.

Alex: Alex looked around, "I'm not sure the petting zoo will be standing by the time we leave..."

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes at her roommates antics and went to smile at Johnny, "Havin' fun, Lil Sugah?"

Anna: Anna climbed up on the fence to avoid the turkey, "Teagan... make it go away!" She waved a hand at it, "Shoo!"

Remy: Johnny flapped his hands and laughed, pointing out the goats and babbling so quick you couldn't understand him to Rogue.

Hepzibah: "Hmm..." Hepz nodded in agreement with Alex as she felt something nudging at her from behind. Suddenly she yelped as Anna's brazen goat was started munching on her tail. "Ow!! Anna! Come get your goat!!"

Rogue: Rogue had to giggle and look where he was pointing, emphatically nodding at him, "Yeah? Think Papa'll let ya go see 'em with me?" She looked up at Remy for an answer.

Remy: "Ew, dat's gonna stain." He said, noting the green saliva covered white tail. "An' sure, petite. Here y' are. Jus' watch he don' stick his hands in his mouth."

Anna: "Busy, sorry Hepz!" Anna called back, "Crazy turkey!!" She aimed a kick at the bird, not trying to hit it just to scare it. It wasn't scared, it tried to peck her in stead.

Hepzibah: "Take this too." She offered Johnny the feed she'd bought. "They're not going to trust me enough to take it from me."

Teagan: Teagan sighed. She picked it up, indifferent to it's squawking and gobbling, and tossed it lightly to the roof of one of the barns where it flapped happily away from the likes of the visiting students. Teagan wiped her hands and then licked them, smoothing her hair back down. "No bird flu for Teagan!"

Anna: Anna jumped down off the fence and hugged Teagan, "My saviour!"

Rogue: Rogue smirked and took Johnny, giving him a kiss on the cheek then leaning in to give Remy one as well. "Don't worry so much. Ah got him."

Teagan: "It's touching me!" Teagan laughed hugging Anna back. "Remy! It's touching m-oh! Peacocks! C'mon!" She dropped Anna and ran down the dirt path to the chicken-wire fence that kept the pretty birds from getting attacked by predators.

Remy: "I know. He's jus' a handful sometimes." Johnny was happy to go with his 'Auntie' though, as usual. It was good that he had such a huge family.

Hepzibah: She made a face as she tried to wipe her tail clean with a rag. "I'm worried about it staining. If nothing else, I can always bleach it." She laughed at Teagan and Anna as they went Peacock hunting.

Anna: "Pretty!!" Anna clapped and ran after Teagan, "Woooow!!! They're big!"

Remy: That tugged his mouth up into a smile. "Oooh. Now y're givin' me ideas dat involve multi coloured dyes. Y' could go technicolour, cherie."

Teagan: "Okay that one, the fancy one!?" She pointed the large feathery bird out to Anna as it proudly sported its colors. "That one is named David Lee Roth. And the slightly less pretty one? Sammy Hagar!"

Anna: Anna giggled, naming random animals was fun too, "Wonder if they have hens too....?" She leaned over the fence to have a look inside the house.

Hepzibah: She leaned against the post. "I've been just about every color of the rainbow, Remy." she winked at him. "Oh, bunnies. Think of all the fun Kyle would have in here." She pinched the bridge of her nose just thinking about it.

Remy: He gave her a sideways look. "Oh, oui. Like we could use a horror scene."

Hepzibah: "But we'd have rabbit stew for dinner!" She laughed. "Looks like everybody's having a good time." she watched Rouge with Johnny and Teagan with Anna.

Alex: "This isn't already one?" Alex glanced over at the two as he pulled his hand away from the animal.

Rogue: Rogue knealt with Johnny by the baby goats and he squealed with excitement as they came closer. The squeal caused the goats to pause for a moment before Rogue shushed Johnny and they started coming again, hesitantly. "Cute, huh?" She put some pellets in his hand, "Hold ya hand out flat so they don't bite ya," she showed him how, "Like this."

Hepzibah: "Well, Alex, we haven't had any blood shed yet. But the day is still young." She gave him a wicked smile. "You're not scared of these critters are you??"

Teagan: "That one is Elton. 'Cuz his feathers are longer and sorta .... well more fabulous." She giggled and reached her hand out after she had filled it with bird seed. "C'mere lil peacock! C'mere sweetie!"

Teagan: She whistled and soon they waddled over as elegantly as birds of their stature could, and began to peck into her hand. Then they began to peck at her hand. "Hee! They're eating my hand!"

Anna: Anna grinned at Teagan, standing up proplerly again, she looked at the birds eating Teagan, "Is that a good idea?"

Remy: "Hope not." He said looking at Teagan sideways. Bits of her did tend to flake off...

Alex: "I don't think you need bloodshed for horror..." He glanced at the animals and gave a shrug, "Not really. ...Well, kinda..."

Teagan: "It's fine, I'm pretty sure I'm regenerative, so long as my brain is attached." She pulled her hand back as little nips of grey skin regrew from the red spots where she had been nibbled. "Toldjaso."

Remy: "But...we don' want it t' go all zombie." His face was really crinkled now. "Or think dat eatin' people is ok. Dat's jus' gross."

Hepzibah: "Teagan, that's just so wrong on so many levels." Hepz shook her head at the flesh eating peacocks.

Anna: Anna looked between Teagan and the birds, "I meant for them...." she giggled.

Hepzibah: "Alex, just go up and pet them. They're not going to eat you alive." Hepz chuckled. "Except for the peacocks maybe - now that they've gotten a taste for blood."

Teagan: "Remy, you know as well as I do that I can't turn people into zombies by eating them or having them eat me." She said with a snort. The whole idea was ridiculous to her. "If I could, I would totally have accidently turned most of you into zombies by now. 'Specially the girls." She smirked.

Alex: "I dunno. That goat was pretty vicious, too."

Hepzibah: Hepz held her tail mournfully. "Yeah, the goat's a little shit all right."

Remy: He clapped a hand to his face. "Oh, now dat's an image I wanted."

Anna: Anna giggled at the crazy conversation going on and fed the peacocks a little grain from her hand.

Hepzibah: "An image of what Cajun? College zoombie sorority girls or man eating peacocks." She laughed at him, finally giving up on trying to clean off her tail.

Teagan: "You know what we need to find... the llamas." She looked around hopefully. "Save the drama fo' yo' llama!"

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow as she looked over her shoulder at Teagan, "That is really really gross."

Anna: Anna looked up at Teagan, "Why find llamas? They're evil... Bet they smell too... like camels..." she wrinkled her nose.

Alex: "Plus, they spit," Alex added, making a face.

Anna: "Yes!" said Anna, pointing at Alex, "Exactly, it's disgusting." Peacocks were way nicer in her oppinion.

Remy: "But dere fluffy an' cute. An' dere might be babies."

Hepzibah: "No. Llamas smell like llamas. Camels smell like camels." Hepz stopped, realizing she may be the only one there who could tell the difference. "And the peacocks were eating Teagan. How does that rank them higher than the llamas??"

Teagan: "What's wrong with llamas?" She said, crossing her arms. "They're cute. And they spit. That's cute."

Anna: "No, Teagan, that's gross." Anna corrected, "Peacocks look nicer!"

Hepzibah: Hepz walked a few steps, followed by Anna's tail-munching goat. She turned around and gave it the evil eye. "People eat goats too, you know." She hissed at it.

Remy: He laughed and helped shoo the goat off. "Ah, he jus' likes y' chere."

Rogue: "Ah wasn't talkin' 'bout tha llamas." Rogue stood and held Johnny's hand as he giggled and stomped around a bit as the goats ate the pellets he had dropped.

Teagan: "Horses..." Teagan said, pointing. "Small little horses but yeah.... one looks like a really big dalmation!"

Hepzibah: Hepz laughed. "There are better ways to let a girl know you like her!" She smirked as the goat wandered off towards Johnny and the food he was dropping.

Remy: He smirked. "Oh, I dunno. Gentle nibblin' has always served me good."

Anna: Anna blushed as she overheard Remy's comment and made a b-line for the horses to get out of ear-shot of anymore dodgey remarks.

Hepzibah: "You don't say." Her smirk turned into a mischievous grin as she grinned at Remy.

Hepzibah: "You know. I never understood the point of a miniature horse. I mean, why?" She changed the subject, watching as Teagan and Anna stalked the poor creature.

Teagan: "I'm wondering if I can put a single pointy horn on its forehead..."

Remy: "For d' little ones...or maybe jus' cause their cute." he leaned on the fence and watched the pony nicker and flick its ears back and forth, nervously.

Anna: Anna chewed her lip, looking at Teagan, "How would you attach it?"

Hepzibah: "Oh dear God..." Hepz rubbed her eyes as she overhead Teagan. "Well, Johnny's having a blast." She looked over at Teagan and Anna. "All the kids are having fun." She flicked her tail as a chicken, experimentally pecked at it.

Teagan: "I dunno.. glue? Not like the horse would care too much, it comes from a horse!"

Remy: "Oh, leave d' poor thing alone." Well...at least they weren't humping it. Honestly, he didn't know what it was with these students.

Remy: He snickered. "Well everythings after dat tail of yrs."

Teagan: She ignored the comments and asides, being very used to them all by now.

Anna: "Glue comes from horses?" Wow that was a new piece of information, "What if it didn't like the weight? Shouldn't you attach it some way that's less permanent or hair removing?"

Alex: Alex followed everyone over to the little horses and hung back a bit.

Hepzibah: Hepz leaned back against the post again and winked at Remy. "Not everything is interested in my tail, I'm sure." She pointed. "See those bunnies, they're not the least bit impressed."

Remy: "Dere more worried about dem pouncin' skills I think. Smart bunnies." He grinned.

Rogue: Rogue swung Johnny up to sit on her hip as he nearly put his hand in his mouth. "Uh uh. No doin' that now." She held the hand he was gonna put in his mouth and swung the arm a bit.

Hepzibah: She narrowed her green cat eyes at him and smirked. "And just when I was about to apologize for giving you such a hard time when we played spin the bottle!"

Rogue: "Spin tha bottle? Y'all're playin' that again? An' ya didn't invite me an' Sam?" She grinned over at them to show she was teasing

Remy: His grin got shit eating wide. "Oh, I'm not worried about dat petite. My worries are over."

Remy: Turning to Rogue he arched a brow. "Sam? Won't he have a stroke if y' did dat?"

Rogue: "It'd be fun ta watch his face."

Neena: "Hey, aren't you gonna pet the goat?" Neena nudged Alex. "I think he likes you."

Alex: Alex rolled his eyes, "Pfft. He doesn't like me. He's just looking for someone else to munch on."

Hepzibah: "But wait...lets go back to your worries being over." She got an evil grin. "Is there something you're not sharing with us, Cajun??"

Neena: "Well better you than me," She put a protective hand on her stomach. "I don't need him munching on my belly."

Rogue: Rogue already had a feeling she didn't want to hear the answer so she took Johnny further away to pet the donkey at the far end of the zoo.

Hepzibah: Hepz grin faltered as Rogue walked away. "Was it something I said?" Why was she always at odds with that girl? Even when she wasn't trying.

Remy: "What? Me?" He looked innocent. "What would I be hidin'?"

Alex: "Yeah, sacrifice me. Good plan, except I'm not touching the thing," he shook his head.

Anna: Anna patted the tiny pony, giving it some of the food. She really was amazed that these animals weren't all fat.

Hepzibah: "You know, you can't do the 'halo' look worth a shit, Remy LeBeau." Hepz laughed at him. "Who is she? Or he?" Remy's reputation preceded him.

Teagan: "Sacrifice? You? Who would want to sacrifice you?!" Teagan snorted. "Who're you? Are you a virgin?"

Neena: "I don't think I even can touch him either," Neena snorted. "What if he gives my baby goat disease or somehting?"

Anna: "I'll fix it!" Anna called over to Neena, "No worries for you! Pet away!"

Remy: Laughing he shrugged, knowing the rumor mill would be turning soon enough. "Lets jus' say dat Miri an' I have a nice understandin' of each other. She's a sweet girl."

Alex: "I'm sure it won't give diseases. It wouldn't be out here if it did." Alex felt his face flush slightly at Teagan's question, "I might be."

Neena: "Thanks!" she called back before boldly going over to the donkey. "Hey there. See, Alex? He's harmless. Like a short, fat horse."

Rogue: Rogue smiled at Neena as she came over, Johnny trying to reach the donkey with his shorter arms. "Hey."

Anna: Anna giggled, "Don't insult them, I'm not healing you if you piss them off and they kick you - it's your own fault then!" she poked her tongue out at Neena.

Neena: "Hey sweetie," Neena smiled at Rogue and then at Johnny. "Hey handsome boy." she grinned back at Anna. "Hey, I only speak the truth!"

Alex: Alex followed Neena and stood back from the donkey, "Right. He seems harmless."

Hepzibah: "Miri?" Hepzibah's grin softened to a smile. "I'm glad for you, Remy. Miri too. She's had a hard time of things. And you too, I'd bet."

Teagan: Remy's with Miri?! How'd I miss this... I gotta remember to pay him to stay with her later...

Neena: "Well, I hear donkeys are more..ornery than horses. Is Johnny allowed to pet him, Rogue?"

Anna: Anna grinned at Neena, "Ah yes, the truth can hurt." she patted the nearest donkey.

Remy: "Yeah. Well we all here have been though things, oui? it's good t' have friends dat understand y'."

Rogue: "Yeah, he just cain't reach." She grinned and tried to help him out by sitting him on the top of the gate.

Neena: "Well here then," Neena let the donkey follow her over to Rogue and Johnny. "There you go sweetie, pet away. You sure you don't want to join in the fun, Alex?"

Alex: "I don't know what's so fun about petting zoos, but fine..." he reluctantly reached out to give the donkey a pat.

Hepzibah: "Yeah, the hard part is just to keep the past in the past." Hepz nodded. "I think Johnny's gonna take after his dad. Look at him with Rogue and Neena fawning over him." She smile turned wicked again.

Remy: Rolling his eyes he sighed. "Dieu. I don' want t' even think about dat. D' y' have any idea of what I was like as a teenager?"

Neena: "There, see? Not so bad," she stuck her tongue out at him before turning back to Johnny and Rogue. "He gets cuter every time I see him."

Hepzibah: "Absolutely." She nodded at Remy briefly. "I known many, many smooth talking, handsome devils." She chuckled.

Anna: Anna continued patting but switched targets to Alex. "Good boy." she said, and gave him a cheeky grin.

Alex: "Now I have to disinfect my hand though," Alex made a face and glanced over at Anna, eyebrow raised.

Rogue: Rogue grinned at Neena, "Yeah he really does. Ah cain't get enough o' him. Love him." She squeezed Johnny in a hug and he giggled as he squirmed. "Love ya, Lil Sugah." "Tem, teet!"

Remy: "Oh, so y' think I'm handsome?" He gave her a smug grin. "But oui. It's a bit crazy t' think of my kid doin' d' same thing. Jus' no."

Teagan: Teagan wandered back over to the peacocks and took some pictures with her cell phone, whistling to them to get their attention.

Neena: "I've got some disinfectant in my bag," Neena fished her free hand into her satchel and pulled out a little bottle. "Here."

Alex: "Thank you," he took the bottle and flipped the cap open.

Anna: "You afraid of a few tiny germs there, Alex?" Anna gave him a nudge.

Hepzibah: Hepz gave him a curious look and grinned again. "No sense in denying the obvious. I'm not blind, Cajun." She nudged him, playfully. "You're good looking. And, you're pretty damn good kisser. I have a feeling you were the best kind of trouble growing up." She picked at him.

Alex: Alex gave a nudge back after handing the bottle back, "I just don't want to get sick."

Teagan: Teagan ran over to Alex and put her hands all in his hair. "Turkey hands! Peacock hands! La-la-la!"

Anna: "You live in a school with a doctor on site 24/7! What can you possibly be worried about?!" She rolled her eyes, "Take some risks, live a little! Get some battle scars!"

Neena: "Doesn't hurt to carry disinfectant along the way though," Neena took her bottle back once Alex was done and waved it at Johnny. "And I'm sure you'll get some before we go home to, young man." She said with a grin.

Remy: "Merci. An'...well, sometimes. Y' wouldn't have known me like dis though - I was jus' a one night kinda guy when I was young."

Rogue: "Oh yeah. In fact," she pulled Johnny's hands away from the donkey and showed them to Neena, "Can we get a squirt?"

Remy: He sighed. "Things change. An' I'm glad for dat - d' like I live now. But yeah, I was a pretty hard partier." His eyebrow quirked. "An' good kisser?"

Neena: "Sure thing," Neena gladly obliged, rubbing Johnny's hands clean while Rogue held him still. "This is a lifesaver, I tell you."

Alex: He made a face and reached up to fix his hair, pausing once he realized that he'd just used hand sanatizer. "I do live, and it's way more fun when I'm not making friends with the toilet."

Anna: Anna raised an eyebrow, "You're not gonna throw up over a little bit of donkey germs. Jeeze..." she shook her head, "Cotton wool doesn'y quite come into it, hey?"

Rogue: Rogue smiled, "Yeah. Glad ya had some. Thanks." She squeezed Johnny again and pressed fast and furious kisses all over his face to make him giggle.

Remy: Hearing his son laugh he looked up and over and smiled. "Best things in life sometimes are d' things y' don' see comin'."

Teagan: "Like meteors!" Teagan said boisterously.
Anna: Anna snorted and cracked up at Teagan again, she was a funny funny girl.

Hepzibah: She gave him a wicked grin. "Yeah, Cajun. You and Hector both. But you didn't hear that from me." She watched the guys passing around the disinfectant like it was a mircle elixir. "Yeah, its the surprises that make life interesting. Certainly never saw ya'll coming." She laughed.

Remy: He waited till she was focused on somthing else and gave her a nice firm slap on the butt. "Hey. Didn' see dat comin' either, did y'?"

Hepzibah: "OH!" Hepz jumped. "You wily Cajun!" She started. Then laughing, she slapped his rear back for good measure. "I think you're just trying to get a cheap feel, there."

Rogue: "He does that a lot," Rogue called over as she moved Johnny to the llama. Longer neck meant easier reach.
Remy: "Who me?" He gave Rogue an innocent grin. Maybe it'd work on her. Not likely, but he had to try.

Teagan: Teagan approached a llama nearby and pet his long scruffy neck.

Rogue: "Yes you, Cajun." Rogue arched an eyebrow at him, "Stop it with that face. It gets ya nowhere with me."

Hepzibah: "Well, she wasn't talking to the goat." Hepz smirked, giving her smarting bottom a little rub.

Remy: "It jus' keeps people on dere toes. Invigoratin', y' know?" He looked back at the goat. "Yeah, ain' slappin' dat."

Anna: Anna decided it would be prudent to put a donkey between her and Remy, just in case.

Hepzibah: "If that damn goat tries to bite my tail again, I'm going to have him for dinner." Hepz eyed the billy as he chewed on candy wrapper. "And if I need invigorating Remy, there are so many better ways to get there."

Remy: "Well, none of dem I can do infront of my son an' d' goat. So slappin' it'll be."

Hepzibah: "Uh huh. And when Johnny gets sent home with a note from the teacher for pinching all the girls on the rear??" She smirked, her tail twirling into a kind of question mark.

Remy: Wiping his face with his hand he sighed. "Merde."

Neena: "Ah, don't worry about it, Remy," Neena overheard. "Maybe if he sees his dad do it he'll think it's creepy and uncool instead of.. you know the opposite of that."

Hepzibah: She laughed and let him off the hook. "Don't worry. I have a feeling Johnny's not going to have to do a thing to get the girls' attention."

Teagan: "Why's that, you think he's gay?" Teagan asked absent mindedly as she rubbed the llama's neck some more.

Remy: "Like dat stops slappin' of asses." He looked around and slipped up to Alex and smacked him one for good measure. "See?"

Hepzibah: "Cajun!" Hepz scolded. "Boy, the draught's over for him and suddenly it's raining Remy everwhere!" She shook her head, hoping Alex had a good sense of humor - or was gay. Either one would be fine.

Rogue: "Ok. Ah figured that was it but Ah really don't wanna know. Please don't announce it ta tha world." Rogue grumbled under her breath and took Johnny to see the baby chicks further away from Hepzibah and Remy.

Alex: Alex jumped at the slap and turned to look at Remy, "What was that for?!"

Remy: "It's rainin' men...hallelujah!" He smirked. "That sorta idea?" He watched Rogue grumble off, uncertain as to why she was upset.

Remy: "Oh jus' a friendly tap, cher. No worries. Didn't bruise y' did I?"

Neena: Neena watched Rogue, muttering under her breath, take Johnny over to the baby chicks and followed, concerned. "Hey honey. Something wrong?" she nudged Rogue gently.

Alex: "I hope not..."

Rogue: "Nope," she smiled over at Neena. "Fine. Johnny wanted ta see what was makin' noise over here."

Anna: Anna patted the donkey shield and cooed at it, "Oooh you're a cutie!" She gave it some food, "Think Xavier'd let me have a donkey?"

Neena: She wasn't convinced but said nothing more, watching the baby chicks instead.

Hepzibah: "But I -" She stopped and stared, open mouthed as Rogue stalked away with Johnny. "I was just-" She let out a low sigh that sounded like a hiss. She wanted nothing more than to make a scene. But this was not the time or place.

[Edited on 7-5-2009 by Slarti]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.