Read our full Game transcripts here!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

5/9 Game: Battle Royale

Post by Starfish »

Saturday, Sep. 8th, 2012

It is recommended to mark the red sections in case you have problems reading them :3

<@JohnnyDee> Johnny Dee straightened his trenchcoat a bit before he got up from his "throne" (basically a massive, wooden, elevated seat) to overlook his little court. Rows after rows of people were sitting on podiums, grouped around a huge cage.

<@JohnnyDee> It was a hot Brazilian night outside, but in here enough technology was switched on to make everybody feel comfortable.

<@JohnnyDee> He cleared his throat. "Ladies and Gentlemen! I beg your pardon for this unruly delay, but I promise you, tonight WILL be a night to remember." He rose his arms and the crowd applauded.

<@JohnnyDee> "I have promised you to make it up to you, and I AM a man of my word! So tonight, instead of fight after fight until the final, I give you..." Expectant faces everywhere.

<Kevin> *dramatic pause*

<@JohnnyDee> "THE MUTANT BATTLE ROYALE!" He gestured towards one of his goons next to a gate to the giant hall the event was being held in. "Let in the fighters!"

<Moonbeam> Teagan switched her belt off and cracked her knuckles. "Just need to keep myself together long enough..." Figuratively and physically...

<Jay> Jay folded his arms, chewing his lip. "Well, this is going to be...interesting." He murmured to Darren next to him, English accent firmly in place, though the new blue skin and...wing...was drawing a few stares.

<Kevin> Kevin held his arms up high and smirked at all the people as they cheered. "Man, I love this." he said, looking over to the other fighters, "Don't worry, I'll try not to hurt you all too badly. Just lie still when you give up." He said smugly.

<SailorSoldier> The girl bounced happily up and down, the baseball bat on her shoulder.

<Pietro> Pietro frowned, he didn't like the idea of them all being thrown in together. He really hoped Teagan would be alright.

<Hepzibah> Hepzibah's blonde hair was up in pretty twist as she absently smoothed out the revealingly short, strapless dress she'd bought just for the mission. Her keen eyes scanned the fighters for J and Kyle as well as the other team members. She had a bad feeling about all this as she sat on her little platform.

<J> J rolled his shoulders and stretched, being nice and quiet as he was led into the cage. Looking at the other fighters he was not really worried, but this would be much more difficult than what he'd been expecting. Hate it when the plan gets changed...

<Darren> Darren patted Jay on his still healing shoulder, he wasn't happy about this but he hadn't been able to talk Jay out of this, "Just remember you're not as strong as you were a few months ago, okay, finish them quickly if you can."

<Moonbeam> It dawned on Teagan suddenly that she would have to... probably... fight her friends. She had to make it look good too. Crap.

<Scott> Scott moved in more at the back of the small crowd. He wasn't too happy about the cage solution, as it restrained how much he could grow. Oh well. His eyes spied Jessica's hair and he waved at her.

<Christopher> Chris looked around the ring picking out which fighters he shouldn't attempt to beat to a fine red paste. Hmm okay don't hit J that's be a bad thing.

<Jay> "I know, but this time I've got something to help." Jay jerked a thumb at the new, metal wing - he might not be able to fly with it properly yet but the sheer fact he could move it...though the technocrap still made him freak slightly. "See you in a bit."

<Selene> "And remember to always fight mean and unfair," Selene added from Jay's other side. "Only people who need an excuse for losing fight fairly."

<Hepzibah> Hepzibah saw Scott waving and waved back giving him a smile. So far, he was the move likely prospect she'd found to get info. She might have even been the tiniest bit concerned for him.

<Jay> He stood up, making his way to the ring, chewing his bottom lip. "Sure thing, Ms Galore." He smiled. "I don't fight fair anyway. I just hope I don't have to knock out too many of the others..."

<Moonbeam> Teagan looked to Pietro and shrugged. "It's been fun, right?"

<Kevin> Inside the big cage Kevin was stretching and swiping the air with his claws, and giving a nice backflip as well. Man he loved teh cheering.

<Pietro> "Yeah... probably... be careful though, okay? Try not to lose body parts I'm not sure you'd be able to find them..." he patted her shoulder.

<@JohnnyDee> "And, ladies and gentlemen, tonight is extraordinarily special! For this is TOO BIG for just a small, yet illustrous crowd in here. So we're broadcasting live, into the internet, for the whole world to see and..." He made a cheeky smile. "Bet on."

<Jay> Jay stepped up into the cage, starting the warmups - fuck, he felt stiff after so long not using his muscles properly, but at least he'd had a chance to hit the gym before this. He stretched out his wings, the metal one getting an appreciative cheer as he checked his handwraps and then shadowboxed.

<Darren> [Good luck, bro,] Darren said into Jay's ear piece as the guy walked away and he took Selene's arm, "Come on, let's go find a seat with a good view."

<Selene> "I hadn't expected to see our little contraption undergoing serious field testing that soon," Selene told Darren when Jay followed the other fighters. "Let's hope the new wing doesn't fly off on its own and decapacitate some people who's relatives might get angry with ut."

<Hepzibah> Don't get cocky Fido... Hepz thought, worried about her best friend. He wasn't himself when he was here. <J, watch your back ok? We know what happened last time. Somebody got killed...> She linked.

<Jay> "Thanks." Jay's voice appeared right on Darren's shoulder and he grinned.

<Selene> Selene was delighted to see the sponsors receiving exclusive seating neat the cage, and a waiter waved them over to their seat. "Well, at least we're going to see what happens from up close," she said, sitting down next to Darren.

<J> <I will... I've got an idea for that actually... Will see if it works...> He smiled at her grimly, and looked around at the competition. Should be able to take everyone... I think... He thought to himself, getting a plan together.

<Moonbeam> Teagan began to disassemble herself and reassemble herself back together, like someone practicing putting together a rifle or some other fire arm.

<Darren> "Yeah, tell me about it," he took her hand in his and gave it a light squeeze, "though I'm more worried about him damaging the joint or something, that'd be a pain in the ass to repair," he waved another waiter over ad ordered two whiskeys.

<Pietro> Pietro frowned, "Yeah... please don't do that..." he shook his head, "Go on before they lock it up."

<Moonbeam> She sighed and screwed her wrist back on, the weird, sucking noises it usually made as it reconnected muscle tissue returned, and she walked through to the cage.

<@JohnnyDee> "And don't worry, ladies and gentlemen. This is no mere mesh cage. We have reinforced it with a special forcefield that will stop any attacks to go out. It would take the force of a small nuke to crack it!"

<Darren> "I.e. me," Darren winked slyly at Selene at that.

<Christopher> Well that sounds fun.... Chris cracked his knuckles and punched his hands a few times to build up some energy.

<Kevin> "Aww, and here I thought we get to spill blood on the expensive people." Kevin said with a laugh.

<Pietro> "Good Luck..." Pietro said quietly as Teagan walked away. He headed off to find a seat near the cage.

<@JohnnyDee> He cast a satisfied glance over the ring. This would be a glorious massacre.

<Jay> Jay bounced on his feet, focusing on each opponent. He didn't really want to be beating up his friends, but this was one of those 'nesseccary' moments. They'd heal.

<Hepzibah> Sipping her drink as she sat there, 'Jessica' watched the fight, calm on the outside, concerned on the inside as her friends were crowded into the case. She looked at Jay's new wing with interest. No doubt Darren's work.

<Selene> Selene chuckled. "Aren't we confident in our own potence," she asked, winking at him in return.

<@JohnnyDee> "And now, that everybody is ready..." He held his arm up. "BEGIN!"

<Darren> "Hey, if you got it, flaunt it, right pretty lady?" he said, looking up and down at Selene, "I really approve of your outfit tonight, Ms. Galore."

<Moonbeam> Teagan felt a cold blast of energy surge past her. "Rats!" That ice girl!

<Moonbeam> She knew she'd be a target for someone like that! Teagan ducked and rolled, but the blasts of ice came at her like... well like cold wind. She looked at her shoulder, surprised to see it looking freezer burned.

<Pietro> Pietro winced in sympathy for Teagan. He knew she couldn't feel it which was a good thing but still... ice wasn't good for her. He ordered a drink to take his mind off it a bit, trying to remind himself to stay impartial.

<Selene> "So do I," Selene replied, leaning back in her chair as the waiter put down two glasses of whiskey on their table. For a dress that seemed to be primarily made of a lot of feathers, it didn't cover that much skin. "I actually modified it myself. Why let our poor test subjects who didn't make the cut go to waste?"

<Jay> Jay stayed back, eyeing up the competition, wings half-flared automatically as he cracked his knuckles. Who first...?

<J> J started off the fight pulling his sleeves back, ducking a punch from someone and tossing out a large wave of electricity into all the combatants, setting up a feeding link to himself, so he know where each punch was going, and what each fighter was about to start thinking.

<Moonbeam> Teagan ducked again, avoiding another blast. She rushed forward, leaping into the air, and throwing both her feet into the abdomen of the icey-opponet. The icey princess was shocked and flung backwards.

<Darren> Darren paused halfway through his glass, still keeping one eye on Jay in the cage, "... Those arn't seriously pigeon feathers are they?"

<SailorSoldier> The girl rose her baseball batt and stormed at Jay, he ribbons bouncing around.

<Selene> Selene gave Darren a blank look back. "Some of them might be..." she stated deadpan.

<Moonbeam> The ice girl landed on her back, her arm trying to break the fall. Teagan noticed a crack in the ice of her arm upon the impact to the floor. "Gotcha!" She stomped on the girls arm, and it shattered into pieces. "Sorry!"

<Jay> Jay spotted the girl almost too late, the bat whistling down. He dodged to the side, gritting his teeth and letting out a whimper as it cracked on his only-just healed shoulder, the metal wing slumping for a moment before he swung for her.

<Moonbeam> The ice-girl did not like this one big and she quickly reached out with her spare hand and grasped Teagan's leg. "Oh-no!" She socked ice-girl in the mouth with her fist, which was wrapped up (thank god) and watched as her head hit the floor, limp. "Wow... I think I concussed her."

<Kevin> Kevin watched the flurry start and then eyed one guy. He forgot his name. The guy with the black pajamas. ((chris)) Kevin did a quick crouch and pounce at the guy.

<Hepzibah> Something about this reminded Hepzibah all too well of Magnus forcing her and his pet canine, Cassandra, to fight. Hepz wished she was anywhere other than here. It was almost impossible to look entertained as she watched her friends starting to fight, knowing they'd have to fight each other soon. She sucked in a breath at Kyle pouncing at Chris.

<J> J watched as the other fighters paired off, happy to be not noticed and tried his best to keep himself masked from the enemy fighters, and started sending fight info to his friends, helping them along. <Stay sharpe everyone.> He smiled and crouched in a corner.

<Darren> Darren winced at that, Fuck Jay ... careful man, while matching Selene's blank look with one of his own, "Did you dye them then?"

<Pietro> Pietro mentally cheered tor Teagan as he sipped his drink.

<Moonbeam> She looked at her calf. Iced through. "Shit." She nudged the unconscious ice-girl with her foot. "Well, she's out."

<SailorSoldier> She managed to dodge the wing, but her bat simply got chopped in halves. She gave it a curious look and then jumped at Jay through his wings.

<Selene> "Oh yes, I did," Selene confirmed, nodding at Darren. She took a sip of her drink. "The next time I'll remember to remove the feathers from the birds first, though. I have the suspicion that this might make things easier."

<SailorSoldier> She wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered "Hey-yo, Jay!," with a smile, and then gave him a big kiss on the mouth.

<Moonbeam> The ice girl teleported away, similar to what Tegan had seen on Star Trek. "Huh." She turned around and saw the chaos behind her. "Okay... okay... someone to hit."

<Jay> Jay froze, then pushed Adriana away, firstly because arghfuckgirlew - and secondly, which made him splutter and then swear loudly in creole as he got stung twice before he spat it out, because she'd just put a friggin' bee in his friggin' mouth.

<@JohnnyDee> "Yes, my lords and ladies, every fighter that gets knocked out will be safely teleported out of the ring!," Johnny explained to the crowd. "We will not endanger your investments!"

<Darren> Between Jay and Selene, Darren was starting to get a little confused, "... Yeah babe, might be a good idea ..." [What's happening man, you got a hairball or something man?]

<Christopher> Chris caught kyle and threw him towards the wall. The energy of his pounce adding to his already stored up bit. "Hi there!" Chris got a maniacle look on his face. This is gonna be fun

<Pietro> Pietro raised an eyebrow as Jay got tackled by.... was that Adriana? Poor guy.

<Jay> He glared at her. "I'll try not to make this hurt too much." He used his voice to send a shockwave at her.

<Moonbeam> Teagan wished she could communicate to teh others, but being dead and all was not helping.

<SailorSoldier> She caught herself before she could fall over and gave Jay a big smile...which then got even wider as the ground began to move...seemingly, at least, as a big mass of black carapaces started to crawl over it, closing in on her opponent.

<Selene> Selene grimaced when she watched Jay in the ring, then leaned over to Darren. "I suspect Jay might get disqualified if we try to help him a little from here, am I right?"

<Kevin> Kevin hit the cage wall and fell back on to all fours, a giant fanged grin kept staying on his face. This time he ran at the pajama man.

<Darren> "I dunno, depends on if we get caught," Darren smirked back at her, "guess that's your area of expertise babe?"

<Jay> Why'd he have to get the bug-girl? "Bee in mouth." Jay projected in Darren's ear. "Fucking Adriana." He leapt for her, but instead of going to punch her he grabbed her, metal wing scything round to slam into her with enough force to knock her out.

<Christopher> Chris watched Kevin charge at him and changed his stance ready for some kind of pounce. He could tell his opponent was a feral and he hoped his trained fighting would easily take him down.

<SailorSoldier> Adriana's eyes rolled back into her head and she fainted, getting teleported out of the ring nearly instantly.

<Darren> "... Wait that's Adriana down there?" Darren blinked at the tackle, "looks like you might not have to bother babe ..."

<Jay> "Hoo yeah!" Jay punched the air, wings flaring wide as he grinned. Fuck, he might be panting and his back and shoulder were one long burning streak of ow and his mouth hurt but he felt good! The crowd cheered him.

<Selene> Purely out of curiosity, Selene gave it a shot and tried to reach out with her psychic senses. To her surprise, she realized something not feeling right. She turned back to Darren, a frown on her face. "Apparently that cage isn's just protected from powers getting out, but the other way around, as well. Intriguing, but unsettling technology."

<Kevin> When Kevin was in close enough range, he went for another pounce, but not at Chris' top half, but his for his legs, more importantly, trying to grab hold on to one of the legs atleast. He wanted to stay in close range.

<Darren> "What?" Darren hissed, "you mean if something goes wrong we can't help them?" he worried his lip automatically, missing his lipring.

<Christopher> Chris spun a quick kick into Kevin's ribs as hard as he could. "Bad Boy!"

<Kevin> Kevin grabbed the leg that came in for a kick, making an audible growl at the impact, but holding on for dear life and twisting himself upside down to get a kick of his own in on Chris' face.

<Selene> "I'm not sure," Selene replied, trying to look not too conspiratorial. "I didn't want to risk getting detected, so I wasn't trying too hard. Perhaps it's still possible to get around this blockade." She took another sip. "If things go wrong, however, we at least now know to take that into account."

<Jay> Jay prowled around the outside of the ring, but it looked like everyone was occupied for now. Gave him a chance for a rest.

<Christopher> "Ow Mother fucker!" Chris slammed a fist down onto Kevin trying to dislodge him from his leg. "Get the hell off me!"

<Hepzibah> Her hand tightened around her glass as she watched 'Kevin' and Chris fight each other. At least J was keeping a low profile out there. She looked over at Darren and Sel with a tight smile.

<Scott> Scott, small as a Barbie doll (though it wouldn't be the way HE would have described it) snuck around in between fighters, looking for someone to knock out easily. He sure wouldn't mind winning the prize money, but he also didn't want to be as brutal about it as some others.

<Darren> "Yeah," Darren frowned, cupping his chin in his hand, "... bet I could still get through if I ht it hard enough."

<Moonbeam> Teagan bided her time, waiting for someone who she had some kind of chance with to free up. "Definitely glad bug-girl is out..." She shivered thinking of the little crawlies inside her.

<Kevin> Kevin's grin stayed in place as he twisted again, trying to get Chris down on the floor. His claws were starting to sink into skin as he held tighter.

<Scott> Then his eyes fell on...a girl? Her skin-colour seemed really unhealthy...Anyway, she didn't seem to be too dangerous, so he climbed up the mesh in her back and launched himself at her, getting bigger in the process, because he didn't want to punch a hole into her.

<Pietro> Pietro scanned the fighters for any sign of Teagan, he'd gotten distracted and lost her. It was with some relief that he sporred her not currently fighting and then... What the hell?

<Selene> Selene caught Hepz' look and returned the smile. "Perhaps we should ask that lovely lady over there to join us at our table," she told Darren, still keeping her eyes on Hepz and trying to maintain their facade.

<Darren> Darren made a show of looking around, "Oh yes, Jessica?" He called, waving his hand to try and catch her attention.

<Moonbeam> "Gah!" She realized a very large man was soaring through the air towards her. "Mayday!" She oof'ed as he collided with her, nearly crushing her, and certainly breaking a bone or two.

<Pietro> He winced a little as Teagan hit the floor, trying to see around the other fighters to see if she was okay.

<Scott> He heard something breaking at his assault Oh crap...sorry... and then tried to pin her down on the ground by sheer mass.

<Christopher> Chris slammed a few more punches into Kevin trying even harder to dislodge him. God damn those claws are starting to hurt! His fists started to heat up as his body began to glow a feint purple.

<Hepzibah> Hepz caught sight of Scott climbing up on Teagan. It would have been amusing under different circumstances. Fortunately, her attention was diverted, she waved a slender hand at Darren and stood up, making her way towards them. "This seat taken?" she asked, motioning at an empty chair.

<Jay> Jay raised a hand to his shoulder, checking it gently as he rolled it, wincing at the crack and the feel of the techno-organic flesh and lurking around the edge of the cage. At least with everyone else occupied he was getting the chance for a rest.

<Moonbeam> "Erk! Are you for real?" She broke her arm in a few places to squeeze it out and then took two fingers and poked him in the eyes. "Gerroff me!"

<Darren> "Never when you're around, dear Jessica," Darren said smoothly, "how're your boys holding up then?"

<Selene> "We can always find a spot for you, dear," Selene said, smirking at Hepz while gently swirling the liquid in her glass.

<Scott> "ARGH!" He stumbled backwards, nearly falling over some fighters. Just his luck to stumble over the freaking breaking lady.

<Hepzibah> She sat down, smiling and offering her hand to them as if they weren't fellow students she saw almost every day. "Kevin has his jaws locked onto that unfortunate boy. Swan is holding his own as best I can tell. Your fighter?"

<Kevin> And the harder Chris hit, the tighter Kevin's grip got. His grin was starting to disappear and he snarled and twisted again. He'll have to think up something else. Kevin let go and rolled away before another hit landed on him.

<Moonbeam> Teagan squeezed her way, breaking some access bones on the way, out from under Scott. "Jeez! Humungasaur, you gotta learn how to treat a lady!" She used some fancy telepathic necromancy to quickly search through his mind, something she'd rarely done, and found images of a long lost doggy. "Perfect."

<Moonbeam> She waited for his eyes to open and then she conjured up the ghostly image of good, ole', reliable Rover.

<Christopher> Chris's punch landed straight into the ground only serving to make the glow of energy around him get brighter. "Oh you're done for Dog boy." His rage only grew as the holes and claw marks Kevin left began to heal and tingle.

<Scott> When he blinkingly opened his eyes, an old familiar face looked up to him. "R-...Rover?"

<Selene> "Oh, for someone just recuperating from serious surgery, he's surely holding up well," Selene replied, glancing past Hepz at Jay in the ring. She then made sure to scan the rest of the room, spotting Pietro not too far away. Everything seemed to be going rather smooth so far. Naturally, that put Selene somewhat on edge.

<Moonbeam> "That's right, Rover! Good boy!" She leapt on 'Gigantor's' back and wrapped her arms around his throat. "If you go down and out, you don't get hurt. Better than being stabbed with a sharpened femur, trust me." She squeezed hard, wondering how much breath his large lungs could take in.

<Pietro> Pietro wondered what the hell Teagan had done to the guy to stop him but whatever it was it worked.

<Hepzibah> Hepz fought the serious urge to try and separate Kevin and Chris. At this rate, there wouldn't be enough of either of them to take home. "His wing looks better than new," she nodded, hoping he didn't get it damaged. "My compliments to your engineer," she smiled, knowing full well the 'engineer' was sitting at the table with them. Who else could have pulled something like that off?

<Scott> He almost instantly shrinked out of her hold, following nothing but instinct. Then he regrew and a huge hand smacked Teagan against the cage. "Leave Rover out of this, bitch!"

<Pietro> Ouch... Pietro winced for Teagan again.

<Darren> Darren winked at Hepz, "We'll be sure to pass your compliment on to him next time we visit his workshop."

<Moonbeam> "Gah!" She felt this was going nowhere fast. Okay,... she needed to knock him out. But how? Blood loss? Maybe just make him scream? She looked at him and smiled. "Rover come here boy!" She whistled and made kissy noises to the imaginary dog.

<Scott> He charged at her, remembering his old rugby days. Well, he didn't really need to charge, two steps where enough and his shoulder closed in to her midrift.

<Kevin> Kevin snarled once more and headed straight for Chris again, each time he got close enough, he swiped with a claw before jumping to the side and going in for another swipe. Atleast he was tearing up those pajamas of him.

<Jay> Jay paced closer to where Kyle and Chris were facing off, wincing - they were really going for each other. "Doing alright, man?" He projected to Darren in a whisper.

<Moonbeam> She phased through, remembering to also step to the side as he did. "I'm like the Ghosts from Matrix!" She shouted impressed with herself. Taking advantage of the temporary switch, she clawed into her leg and tore out her tibia. "Clobberin' time!"

<Hepzibah> "What is she doing??" Hepz asked, staring at Moonbeam. Then she turned back to Darren and Sel; watching the cage was starting to get too much for her. She wished she'd just listened to Hector and stayed home.

<Moonbeam> She took two hops and with a nice firm, soft-ball swing, she connected her thick bone to the back of Scott's head.

<Pietro> Pietro pulled a face as Teagan pulled her own bone out of her leg. That's so many levels of wrong...

<Christopher> Chris launched punch after punch at Kevin each missing as he moved out of the way. "Stand still!!!" He launched a final uppercut and something unexpected happened. Energy blasted out of his hand connecting with Kevin's chest.

<Darren> [Fine and dandy drinking shandy, looks like you're having a barrel of laughs in there dude,] Darren said, smiling at the two girls.

<Scott> Scott's lights went out and his body shrank back to normal size when he went down.

<Pietro> Another mental cheer for Teagan, despite the ick.

<Jay> "I'm good, glad for a rest in between." Jay sent back. "Adriana caught my shoulder. Fucking hurts. You want to take a look when I get out of here?"

<Moonbeam> She sighed and sat down, squeezing her bones all back into place. "This is getting tiresome..." She had never felt out of breath before, but she could see now what the feeling must be like. She looked down and switched her belt back on. "Now to do this like a human."

<Hepzibah> Hepz's attention was turned back to the cage as another fighter went down. It was Scott this time. She almost felt bad for him. He didn't seem so bad, but she was more worried about her team mates. "One more down..." she commented to the couple next to her.

<Kevin> One second Kevin was ducking a hit and going in for another swipe, the next moment he felt a fist connect his chest, and a sudden blast and burn, shooting Kyle back against one of the other fighters. He was sure it was someone blue.

<J> J watched with a smile as he stayed away from the other fighters, his wait and watch strategy working just fine. <At this rate looks like I'll win by atrition.> He laughed softly and moved from another stray kick.

<Selene> "I just hope our engineer won't have to repair him all over again when this is over," Selene remarked.

<Pietro> Pietro's eyebrows went up when he saw Teagan switch her belt on. What the hell are you doing?!

<Hepzibah> <Don't you get cocky either, J.> Hepz warned, ordering another drink to calm her nerves.

<Jay> Jay's wings flared as he caught Kyle, both of them going down hard and oh god that hurt, making him cry out as a line of agony went up the root of the fake wing. He shoved Kyle off him and got up, faced with...Chris? He nodded to the guy and cracked his knuckles, trying not to let the pain show.

<Moonbeam> She stood up and brushed herself off. "What-to, next?"

<Hepzibah> "You and me both, Ms. Galore." Hepzibah loved that code name. She wished she'd thought of it herself!

<Darren> [Yeah, I'll get McCoy to look as well,] Darren reassured Jay, "Me too, it was a real ... trial for him to fix him up the first time."

<J> J nodded watched as Moonbeam struggled to get around, one leg bone out and the other leg frozen. He snuck up behind her, Really wish my telepathy worked with her... "Oh well..." He smiled and kicked at her frozen leg and pulled on her shoulders, tossing her to the ground hard. "Please stay down..." He said softly.

<Selene> Selene frowned at the action inside the ring. [Keep in mind this is not about winning, but merely putting on a believable show so we won't uncovered,] she projected to everyone inside the ring.

<Selene> "He was compensated generously for his outstanding work, though," Selene added with a grin.

<Pietro> Pietro watched as J went for Teagan's partially frozen leg. With her belt on that was going to really hurt.

<Moonbeam> "Gah!" The pain was excruciating. "I had my belt on you jerk-of!" She hissed back. "Least you can do is pull my head off and toss it away! Now I want to kick your ass!"

<Kevin> Kevin rolled over and got on to his knees and hand, his other hand held at the hole burned in his tank top, and the rather red, almost crispy flesh that was left on his chest. "...Ow." He said, looking up. Yeah, let the birdie go at pajamas, he'll sit and wait 'till he's all healed up.

<Hepzibah> "We may have more work for him if this keeps up," 'Jessica' whispered under her breath to Sel as the fighting picked up again.

<Kevin> ((I can't feel my chest!))

<Jay> ((ROFL))

<J> J's face scrunched up, not sure how to take that. He watched for a moment, "Sorry..." He jumped in the air and spun, his foot flying around with a trail of electric sparks as it connected with her chin, knocking her head clean off her shoulders. He landed on one foot and watched as her face sailed off against the force field.

<Jay> "C'mon, man." Jay's wings flared, nearly hitting another fighter. "You and me. I can take you." No I can't, but do I really wanna win this?

<Christopher> Chris cracked his neck. "Serves you right dog boy. I don't like getting clawed up." He looked from Kevin over to Jay. "Oh so I go from dog to bird?"

<Moonbeam> "Owwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Her head cried out as it flew across and rolled around near Jay's feet.

<Pietro> Pietro really felt bad for Teagan now. He looked away and ordered another drink.

<Jay> Jay grinned, letting out another vocal shockwave. "Tweet."

<Moonbeam> Her arms flailed about, searching for her head. "I'm over here, dumby! OW! That's loud!"

<Christopher> "Gah what the fuck was that!" He covered his ears for a second. "This is gonna be interesting."

<Hepzibah> "Oh my God..." she breathed as she watched Teagan's head roll away. <J! Be careful! She's a team member!> she frowned over their link.

<J> With his quick flurry of motion out of the way, he went back to pacing on the side, staying out of the way of the others. <Feel bad about that... Hope I didn't actually hurt her...>

<Darren> Darren really wished he could just bask in the compliments. Really, really ...

<@JohnnyDee> "Five fighters left! It's getting interesting!"

<Pietro> Someone roll her head the right way.... he mentally begged. Even though he knew no one would have a hope of understanding the thought even if there was a telepath actually listening.

<Jay> "Tell me about it. Do me a favour, don't hit my left shoulder." Jay projected right in Chris' ear so that only he could hear it. "I really don't want it damaged more..." He spotted the head and kicked it in the vague direction of her body.

<Jay> Then he let out another soundwave, followed by a punch. Hey, at least it meant Chris would be able to carry on...

<Hepzibah> Five fighers left and all of them friends and members of the same team. Hepz wanted to cry at the sight of it and took her drink from the waitress gratefully.

<Pietro> Thank you Jay.... at least someone was paying attention. He made a mental note to make sure Teagan thanked him later.

<Moonbeam> She teleported out of the ring, grumbling.

<Kevin> Kevin forced a yawn to get ringing in his ears to go away, and then looking down at himself, he poked his chest. He was suddenly in teh mood for some KFC. Hmm, scabs were starting to itch. Looking back up, he stayed out of reach from everyone for the moment.

<Darren> Still mindful of the group around them Darren ordered another whiskey, "Edge of your seat stuff this, right?"

<Christopher> Chris grimaced at the soundwave but accepted his punch gladly. "Thanks for that I was missing the sensation." He threw his own punch towards Jay's right side trying to avoid his more injured side.

<Pietro> Pietro looked to see where Teagan had been teleported to. He wasn't going to get up and go look for her but he did want to make sure she was alright.

<Jay> Jay leant with the punch so that it didn't hit so hard, though he still winced. "More where it came from. I probably won't be in this much longer, so hey, at least you'll be good." He uppercutted Chris with force hard enough to lift him off his feet. "got to give a show first, right?"

<Selene> "Absolutely" Selene commented, watching the waiter replace her empty glass with a filled one. "We should make sure to thank Mr. Dee for inviting us later."

<Hepzibah> "I couldn't agree more," Hepz growled in agreement.

<Darren> "Yeah, thank," Darren muttered as he watched Chris and Jay lay into each other, please don't break off hs other wing or anything ...

<Christopher> "Don't hit so hard unless you can take twice as much back." He let out a punch twice as hard straight at Jay's stomach.

<Jay> Jay doubled over Chris' fist, actually retching. "Fuck..." He hissed. "I'm only a squishy, remember I don't have strength or denseness will you?" He coughed, just about managing to stop from going down onto his knees, shouldering Chris - and gritting his teeth at the pain.

<Scott> Scott groaned and rubbed his head. The he opened his eyes blinkingly. Where was he? "Aww, damnit..." A stretcher. he had lost.

<Darren> Darren winced, "Don't think our boy's going to last much longer, I didn't think he was healthy enough for this ..."

<Selene> Selene frowned. "Yes, maybe he should step down. Winning is not worth it if all the prize money goes to piecing him back together again."

<Christopher> "Sorry man," Chris whispered. "I'll let you out gently kay?" He broughthis arms up above Jay and brought them down hard in a double axe hammering down on the back of his neck. I really hope that doesn't hurt him too much

<Scott> He got up and looked around. Oh well, he had earned a nice little amount of money already, enough to bridge the time until he could find a new job. However, having lost the battle, maybe he could win the war...of love. He had spotted Jessica's head in the crowd.

<Darren> Darren winced as Chris' blow connected, "Don't think that'll be an issue ... he's out."

<Jay> It didn't hurt at all - because Jay went out like a light, dropping like a poleaxed oxen, landing on his face with a nasty crack. After a few moments, he was teleported out.

<Moonbeam> Teagan sighed as her body tried to put her head back on correctly. Being teleported into a jumble of body parts was not doing it for her. "He.... is getting an ass whooping."

<Scott> He walked up to the small crowd within the crowd, his mask hanging down his back and a towel around his shoulders. Quite some posh people. "Hey, Jessica!"

<Selene> Selene winced, as well. "At least nothing came off this time," she said, still grimacing as she took a good swallow of alcohol.

<Kevin> Kevin stood up and stretched, scratching his all healed up chest. Right. Pajama man or that other guy. Screw it, he wasn't finished with pajama man. This time he'll stay away from the uppercuts. Kevin went feral at Chris.

<Moonbeam> Teagan re-assembled herself in a good enough amount of time and nodded to the stunned medic as she wandered through the crowd, keeping an eye on the fight. She sat next to Pietro and wondered aloud who was left.

<Darren> "Yeah," he lowered his voice, "and it least it wont be him up against the living mountain," he turned at the voice, "heads up girls, company."

<Hepzibah> Hepzibah hid a grimace as Jay went down and teleported to safety. At least he's out of harm's way. But her two fighters were still in there and Hepz felt almost sick watching it. Someone calling her 'name' caught her attention and she force a completely believable smile. "Hello Scott!" she waved.

<Scott> "I hope you and your friends liked my fight?" He stood next to them and looked at the tides of the battle down in the ring shifting.

<Pietro> Pietro turned sighing with relief to see she was back in one piece. "You did well..." he gave her a smile.

<Moonbeam> "I lost. I should've seen that coming... I wish I had too. I put the belt on to make it more of a fight... damn." She looked at her feet and shook her head. "S'okay though, I'm glad it was him. Not Bug-Girl. Or Ice-Princess."

<Darren> "Most impressive, Mr. ..?" Darren said, inclining his head polietly.

<Christopher> Chris saw Kevin come charging at him and knew what to do this time. He caught him in a pounce and chucked him off in a different direction. What he didn't notice was that was the same direction as J. Oh shit that's gonna hurt!

<Pietro> "What the hell made you put the belt on? That looked like it really hurt... you're insane." he shook his head.

<Selene> Selene glanced up when one of the fighters came over to her table. "I felt entertained, yes."

<Jay> Jay made his way over to where the others were seated, holding a bag of ice over his neck and tape over his nose - he'd managed to break it when he'd hit the floor. His metal wing was slumped and breathing really hurt, bruises starting to show.

<Kevin> Kevin tried twisting to grab on to the cage wall to get a nice jump back at senor pajama, but then saw he was heading straight at hte other guy. Atleast he'll have a soft landing.

<J> J watched the other two close in on each other, Looks like I get the winner. Top two... not bad. He smiled to himself as he looked up at Hepz, not seeing the feral flying at him. He went down in a jumble, arms and legs tangled with 'Kevin'. He shook his head, <I am out, have fun guys!> He lay there motionless on the ground untill he was teleported away.

<Hepzibah> "Of course," she smiled up at him. "Your rugby training came in very handy." She motioned to Sel and Darren, "Scott, these are associates of mine, Mr. Mercer and Ms. Galore. Alex, Pussy, this is Scott; one of Mr. Dee's best fighters," she said for emphasis.

<Scott> "Wright. Scott Wright." He waved at Darren.

<Darren> "Ahhh, yes of course, I recall Mr. Dee telling me about you, pleasure to meet you Mr. Wright," Darren smiled back before turning to Jay, "Not bad, kid, you suvived much longer then anyone else thought you would, made us a lot of money."

<Selene> "Charming to meet you, Mr. Wright," Selene said, a faint smile on her lips as she gave him a nod. She turned her head when Jay came heading their way.

<Moonbeam> "I guess I'm just nuts." She said confidently.

<Kevin> Kevin shook his head and got his bearings. Atleast he got one guy out. He grinned up at Mr PJ. Looks like the swiping did the best. Kevin slowly moved closer to his opponent.

<Jay> Jay came up behind Scott. "Ah, I see I wasn't the only one." He smiled. "Alright, Scott? And Mr Mercer...my apologies. I wasn't as recovered as I thought I was. I should have lasted longer." He gave Darren a smile.

<Hepzibah> 'Jessica' watched J being teleported away and gave a silent sigh of relief. Down to Chris and Kyle now...

<Jay> He found a seat, reversing it and sitting heavily, trying to support the metal wing. "Still, the wing works a dream."

<Scott> "I have to say, I am kind of glad that I lost. This whole tournament has gotten a bit more violent than I had anticipated."

<Jay> Jay looked up at Scott quickly, though he kept his face blank. Dee's pet fighter and he didn't know?

<Christopher> Chris roared crazily. "You want some more dog boy! Lets do this." He pounded his chest like a gorilla but only did this to serve to strengthen himself, and then he charged Kevin.

<Darren> "Not at all, like I said, you did well, made more money then I thought you would," Darren smiled carefully, "Oh? You mean Dee didn't inform you before hand?"

<Selene> "Considering no one expected you to be in a fighting form at all, we can honestly say that you surpassed every expectation," Selene told Jay, showing him a slight smirk.

<Pietro> "You mean you weren't nuts to start with?" Pietro quirked a brow at Teagan then turned back to watch the last two in the cage.

<Scott> "He did...maybe..." He scratched his chin as if he wasn't very sure. "He can be very convincing, you know?"

<Kevin> This was gonna hurt. Kevin thought, as he launched himself as well, but twisting and literally bowling his body at Chris' feet to get him to trip.

<Jay> Jay gave Darren and Selene genuine smiles at the compliments. "I appreciate it." He put his head on an arm, keeping the pack on his neck. "Oh man...this hurts so much..."

<Hepzibah> "Well, if the violence doesn't escalate, we would all feel very let down," 'Jessica' smiled, wanting to take a very long shower when they got back to the hotel.

<J> J got up quickly after he was outside, brushed his shoulders off and made his way over to his 'sponser'. He pushed the hood back and pulled his sleeves down as he came close. <Had to take the easy out.> He smirked and smiled at the small croud. "Heya boss lady, I do good yeah?"

<Christopher> Chris jumped over Kevin easily his body completely surging with energy. "Gotta do better than that!." He spun around and charged at Kevin again trying to catch him off gaurd.

<Hepzibah> "You did very well," Hepz grinned, hoping it looked proud and not relieved. "Third place, and my other fighter is still in there," she said smugly. <Just glad you're in one piece J.>

<Darren> "Convincing? What exactly did he say to you to convince you then?" Darren asked, his face a picture of innocent curiosity.

<Kevin> Kevin tumbled, twisted, turned and launched himself, growling loudly as the two flew at eachother, his claws outstrestched for the prey.

<Jay> "Mr Mercer, sir? Would you mind if I possibly had the use of a masseur once we return to the hotel?" Jay murmured, posh English accent still in place.

<Hepzibah> "Yes Scott, please have a seat and tell us more." She pushed out a chair inviting him to sit in it.

<Darren> "Of course not Raphael, we need to take care of you before you go back into training," Darren said smoothly.

<J> <Basically unhurt... Might be a little bruised where Kyle landed on me...> He thought back happily. "Third, means I getta bonus right?" He grinned, "Plus... I would still be in here if your other 'fighter' didn't get me knocked out!"

<Christopher> Chris didn't expect Kevin to get back up so fast and he caught him by surprise. Kevin's body colided with Chris' and he attempted to grab ahold of him to keep his claws away from him. But he missed one of his arms completely and tried to grasp at Kevin's throat.[/color

<Selene> "Why yes, of course," Selene told Jay, a grin appearing on her face. "Didn't I tell you that he's giving wonderful massages?" She patted Darren's arm. "It's the least we could do for you."

<Scott> Scott sat down next to Jessica and smiled brightly. "Well, there is lots of money involved. And it's easy money on top. Also...I don't know. He talks and talks and you start to see things his way."

<Hepzibah> "Swan, I told you - you have to keep your eye on Keven - he's a natural," Hepz nodded sagely at J. But that thought worried her more as she watched the ring. <We'll have a doc check you out first thing, J.>

<Jay> Jay looked up to smile gratefully at Darren, before watching what was going on in the ring. At least he wasn't facing the big guy... "Oh no, I couldn't possibly ask Mr Mercer, though I have heard rumours." No making him think bad thoughts before getting back to his hotel room.

<Darren> Darren pulled a face, okay there were limits, "No, not me you imbeciles," he sighed.

<Kevin> Ignoring the hands at his own neck, Kevin's one hand that wasn't stopped slashed. One full hard swipe, straight across the most vulnerable place. Unfortunately he didn't mean to do it that hard. Suddenly blood was dripping down from Pajama Lad's throat, down his chest.

<Pietro> Pietro stared, Oh shit... He knew Chris healed fast but....

<Jay> Jay grinned. "My apologies, Mr Mercer." He straightened for a moment, back cracking loudly and making him whimper, before he outright stared at the ring. "Oh...oh shit..."

<Selene> "That's gouing to leave a bruise," Selene commented as she watched the blood hit the cage floor.

<Hepzibah> Hepz turned from the conversation to the ring, "Oh no...." Please, Dear God no...

<Christopher> Chris instantly let go of Kevin and dropped to his knees feeling all of the strength fade from his body and his vision began to tunnel. The next second he slumped down on the floor and passed out hoping his healing factor would save his fading life.

<Darren> Fuuuuuuuck ... Darren managed to school his face to neuteral, "Well ... looks like we have a winner then ..."

<Jay> "...Indeed..." Jay said faintly.

<J> He nodded, for both what she said and thought to him, <Tough being the only non-healer here.> He looked at the table, and then at the ring, following their gaze. Get up Chris.... He willed his healing factor to kick in.

<Hepzibah> "I told you Kevin was a natural," Hepz said, her tanned skin paling.

<Pietro> Pietro managed not to let the worry show on his face. "Looks like we have a winner...."

<Kevin> Kevin looked at his bloody clawed hand then down at the guy who started to disappear. "Holy crap, I won? I mean, Woohoo, check that out, who do you love?! Me, baby! Wooo!" he yelled at the crowd.

<@JohnnyDee> "And there is the inner! The Great Kevin!" He rose his arms.

<Christopher> Chris woke up a few minutes later and gasped for air. "What the fuck!" He managed to cough out through the blood in his throat. He sat up slowly feeling around his throat hoping it was back into one piece. He sighed softly when he felt it was.

<Jay> Jay was glad he had a hand full. It meant that he didn't have to clap. He just dropped his head back onto his arm. Fuuuuuck.

<Pietro> Pietro joined in the applause for 'Kevin'.

<@JohnnyDee> "Do you want to see the clash of the champions?!" The crowd cheered. "Do you?!" Even louder cheering. "Then you shall have it. The great! The furious! The unstoppable! Mammommax!"

<@JohnnyDee> The gate opened again and the humongous Mammommax entered the hall to a cheering crowd.

<Moonbeam> Teagan clapped as well, but then she stopped at the announcement of Mammommax. "Oh cripes."

<Jay> That made his head come up again, so fast his neck cracked and he winced, staring at the huge...monster. There was no other word. "Oh...hell...no."

<Kevin> Kevin added a couple more flexes. "Yeah, baby. Mwah" Kyle kissed a bicep, "yeah-wha-huh? Mammy? Oh shit, forgot about Tiny!"

<J> "Wait... so soon after? That's not fair!" J yelled out as the big came came out.

<Scott> "I hope this isn't going to get too ugly." Scott cringed at the thought of what had happened to the one guy at the start of the tournament.

<Hepzibah> Hepzibah scanned around, almost desparately looking for Chris. Please don't let him be dead. Please... That would make Kyle a murderer and she just couldn't handle the thought of that.

<Kevin> Kevin stared at the giant. "Ffffffuuuuu..."

<Darren> Darren wanted to cover his face with his hands, but he had to clap, we're gonna end up with a Kyle paté here ...

<Hepzibah> "What?.... Oh God..." she stared up, horrified. "No!" She demanded. "Pull him out of the fight!" she demanded from Johnny Dee.

<Pietro> Pietro tried not to think about what happened the last time the big guy had been out. "Well this'll be interesting..." Or really really short...

<Moonbeam> "He's.... he's gonna do this on his own?" She felt fear run through her body. "This is not good... Pietro, this is.... horrible! He's had no rest, he's by himself, and look at that guy!"

<Jay> He didn't want to watch this. Really didn't want to watch it. Someone do somethin'! But he couldn't leave, he had to stay here or everything would be shot - fuck! "Mr Mercer? You haven't bet on this fight, have you?" He let out a chuckle that felt fake.

<Jay> Even if he was at full health, he couldn't do anything against something like that!

<Pietro> "I know..." Pietro replied keeping his voice low, he heard Hepz's voice and looked over.

<Kevin> Kevin cracked his knuckles and gave a few stretches, just for the show. "Okay, Tiny, gonna introduce you to my friend, Mr floor. You'll be kissing him when I'm done."

<Darren> "... N-no-o, not yet at any rate ..." Fuck ... I'm not gonna loose one of my people on this! But he couldn't do anything without blowing thier cover ... shit ...

<Hepzibah> "Johnny Dee! Give Kevin a chance to rest!" She cried out standing up. "As his sponser I demand it!!"

<Selene> "Is giant dumbo here still part of the plan," Selene asked, her voice a whisper, while she continued to stare at the giant mutant.

<Hepzibah> Hepz looked at Darren with panic. 'Do Something!!' was written all over her face. Fuck the mission!!

<Jay> Jay knew the rough thoughts that were probably going on in Darren's head, internally wincing from the memories it bought up. "He heals, right?"

<@Mammommax> Mammommax walked up to the cage. One whole side opened up for him, instead of jsut a door, and he entered. The cage and the forcefield already closing again behind him.

<Selene> "Feel free to tell me when I should start hurting people," Selene announced, shifting in her seat as she held on to her glass of whiskey.

<Jay> "Yeah..." Jay breathed, eyes narrowing. Fuck his back, if that thing fucked with his buddy he was going to at least try. No mission was worth the loss of Kyle.

<Darren> "Yeah, he heals, but I never expected Kyle to get to the final ... I expected J or Chris ... okay give him two minutes, see what's happening and then Sel, think you could cause a major distraction in the audience? Tables trying to rape people or something?"

<Kevin> "Jesus you look taller up close. You getting good reception up there, Hightower?!" Kyle yelled at Mammomax.

<Christopher> Chris stumbled his way through the halls trying to get back to everyone his head was swimming. When he finally found everyone else and the ring again he looked up to see Kyle and a giant fucking elephant. "Holy Shit! That's not fair!" Chris stumbled towards the ring his vision starting to tunnel again.

<Hepzibah> Kyle! Get out of there!!! Hepz took a step forward. He didn't stand a chance against that thing!

<Jay> "I can do knockbacks." Jay nodded to Darren. "Just say the word.

<Pietro> "Sit tight, Teagan, gotta go get Monet's investment before he falls down...." He got up and went over to Chris, "You can't help him, come sit down..."

<Kevin> Kevin ran, right at Mammomax, but then twisted around him, trying to come up behind the big fellow, jumping on to the cagewall and then on to the elephant man's back, trying to dig his clawns into the skin to get a good hold on to him.

<Scott> "Uhmm...excuse me?" Scott was a bit confused about those people wanting to...interrupt the fight?

<Christopher> Chris stared at Pietro for a second trying to figure out who he was. "O-okay..." He coughed a little and did his best to follow Pietro not noticing a little blood trickling out of his mouth.

<@Mammommax> He didn't make one single noise, just leaped backwards against the cage-wall.

<Darren> "Look, when I say go everyone, break shit up, okay?" Darren froze at the unexpected voice, Shit! Forgot about the civi, rookie mistake Kent!

<J> J looked over at Scott, and a quick bolt flashed between them, and he overrode the last minute or so of what he'd heard, putting in its stead small talk of how well Kyle would do. <Careful guys, we have company.> He sent to everyone of his teammates as he could contact.

<Selene> "I could start a good old riot," Selene suggested. "That would surely..." She broke off when she realized the other figher, Scott, was still with them. Okay, time to improvise. "Why, excuse me. Have you seen what this thing does to people? I have no interest to seeing a substantial investment getting killed off just for Mr. Dee's amusement."

<Hepzibah> 'Jessica' blinked and turned to Scott. Kyle was her very best friend and he was about to be murdered!! She barely containted her hysteria. "My fighter is worth FAR more to me alive than DEAD. Do you have a problem with that, Mr. Wright??"

<Pietro> Pietro led Chris back to the table and sat him down, ordering him a glass of water.

<Moonbeam> Teagan slammed her tibia back into place finally and stood up. She looked around for J, anyone. Someone who could have a telepathic link with him, keep him awake. She ran over to Hepzibah. "Uh..." she snapped her fingers. "You, whatever you call yourself! That's your fighter, right? Are you really going to just sit there? That person needs help!"

<Kevin> Kevin snarled as he got pressed against the wall. He squirmed himself to get a foot on the wall and tried pushing the giant away from the wall, just enough to slip out, and crawl up to his head.

<Pietro> Pietro watched Teagan run off to the others, hopefully they had some kind of plan....

<Hepzibah> She nodded at Teagan. "Jessica Reyes," she said. Her head turned back to the team leader, Darren, silently praying he had a plan.

<Scott> "Butt...Have you LOOKED at that guy? He will SMASH you!"

<@Mammommax> Mammommax turned around far fast than his enormous mass would have let you expect, grabbed Kecing by the head, and simply threw him on the ground.

<Pietro> Pietro turned his attention to Chris, "How are you feeling?"

<Jay> Jay rounded on the guy. "And if you don't shut up, Mr Wright, I'm about an inch away from you and will make your eardrums come out of your ass." His voice took on a distinctly cajun twang. "Hell, it might even blind y'all. Wanna test?"

<Kevin> Kevin slammed into Mr Floor and rolled up against the wall. He looked up and yelled, "Ow, that really hurt you asshole!"

<@Mammommax> He ignored the rambling insect and simply kicked it.

<J> <You guys suck at careful....> J scrunched up his face, can't continually mind wipe him... he'll go insaine....

<Hepzibah> Hepzibah stepped around the table, making her way closer to the cage. Kyle didn't stand a chance against that thing. "Get out of there Fido!!" she screamed.

<Darren> Darren looked over at the elephant man, wincing at the blows, "Eh, I could take him," he said, might as well drop the act, "chill Jayman, sure Scotty-boy here's a smart guy."

<Scott> Scott looked at the ring...and at them...They were normal people, and some badly beat up powered ones...They wouldn't survive this. On the other side, he always wished someone would put an end to this monster...Why didn't I ever do anything?...weird...

<Christopher> Chris picked up the water and downed it. "I'm ready to go beat that fucking elephant down and get him off Kyle."

<Kevin> Kevin snarled, cringing in pain, then growled. He started to ignore the pain and the crowd, and just bounded at Trunkface, gripping on to his body and gonig for his head with his claws.

<Moonbeam> Teagan banged against the table. "Come on Dogboy! You have to make it through this! There's no second place at this point!"

<Jay> "Sure thing, boss, but d' warnin' still stands. One word, Scotty-boy." Jay eyeballed him before standing, carefully rolling his shoulders and dropping the icepack, trying to look casual.

<Selene> <I doubt we'll need our cover that much longer, anyway,> Selene mused to the others around her. <I'd say we grab DeeDee after this and put an end to this.>

<Pietro> "That's... great..." he frowned a little, looking at the fight again, "And it might be neccessary if things go south..."

<@Mammommax> Mammommax blocked this attack too and simply grabbed Kevin, holding him at the arms and opening his mouth wide.

<Hepzibah> <That thing is going to KILL Kyle! We can't just stand here and do nothing!!> Hepz turned towards her friends then back to the ring, her eyes wide with horror.

<Christopher> "Find a way to get me in there. I won't get taken down so easily next time!" He grinned and wiped the rest of the blood off his lip.

<Scott> "Oh crap, he's going to puke at him!" Scott had SEEN what this guy could do, and something suddenly felt like it was falling from his brain. He jumped up and ran towards the cage, constantly growing.

<J> <Alright. We get close I'll turn JohnnyDee's mind off and someone can grab him?> He started putting that part of the plan together, letting the big guns worry about the big guy.

<Kevin> "Get a breath mint!" Kevin yelled and clenched his teeth when the Heffalump pulled his arms a little bit too tightly.

<@JohnnyDee> Johnny felt something snap in his mind and looked around confusedly, noticing the figure running at the cage. "...crap...," he whispered to himself and then started to hastily get out a box from under his throne and started searching through it.

<@Mammommax> A threatening growl came out of his throat.

<Pietro> Pietro headed over to the others on the pretense of keeping an eye on Teagan. Things were taking a turn for the worse that was for sure.

<Jay> Jay frowned at Scott, then stared at Mammomax - fuck, puke? And from the way the other guy was reacting that was bad. "Darren?" The metal wing chimed as it shook slightly.

<Hepzibah> Hepzibah gave Scott a gratefully look as he approached the cage. She grabbed the bars and pulled herself up onto the cage.

<Scott> There was barely any time. Only one thing left to do. Scott had grown nearly three stories high by now, and his enormous hands shoveled into the floor under the cage, ripping it out of its socket.

<Christopher> Chris took off throwing his seat backwards, he followed Scott hoping that guy knew what he was doing!

<Kevin> "Argh!" Kevin yelled, kicking and scratching as much as he could.

<Darren> "I know, but I can't do anything just yet!" Darren was pratically rocking onn his seat.

<Scott> Then he shrunk again to fit through the crack, only to increase in size, though not as big as he needed to be to take this monster on Fucking cage!

<Jay> "Fuck yes y'all can, fuck d' mission, give d' call! Scott's goin' for him an' he knows dis thing, don't dat say shit?"

<Scott> Still, a coconut sized hand punched the side of Mammommax's head just as a stream of burning hot acid errupted from his mouth, barely missing Kevin.

<J> J sprinted after Johnny Dee, watching him dive under his seat. Too many people between them for him to send a bolt out yet, but as he pushed his way through the crowd, he came closer and closer.

<Pietro> Pietro watched the Scott guy lift the cage, "I think now would be a good time to do something..."

<Hepzibah> Hepz fell backwards as Scott yanked the cage. Falling to the floor, she landed on all fours, the feral in her mind screaming to get out. She leapt back up the bars, trying to get at Kyle but he was out of reach.

<Selene> The audience was starting to get visibly restless when the previously knocked out fighters tried to intervene with the final match. "Call me wrong, but I believe things are starting to go south about now."

<@Mammommax> The monster blinked at the onslaught. He had actually felt that! But it wasn't enough to REALLY get through his hide, so he simply slapped his trunk over Scott's face, nearly knocking him over with just that.

<Jay> Jay understood why Darren wasn't giving the order, understood it very well thanks to the memories, but fuck! He stared helplessly. Maybe it'd turn out okay.

<Christopher> Chris ran forward and started trying to get Kyle out of there. "Come on man lets kick this fuckers ass!"

<@Mammommax> Then he took the half-conscious man, getting ready to rip him in halves...but suddenly he stopped. A look over to Johnny and ins
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

5/9 Game: Battle Royale

Post by Scumfish »

...o.o
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Game Part 2

Post by Freak »

Scott had felt the mosnter trying to rip at him, and, even though only barely conscious, he had managed to kick off his growing. Which continued when he hit the ground and bounced off...and still continued as he flew right into a wall of the hall, making a huge hole in it.[/color]

Pietro watched the now fairly large guy fly across the room then turned back to look at how Kyle was.

People around them were outright screaming now, jumping out of their seats, when Scott was tossed out of the ring and the fight threatened to spill out of the cage and into the surrounding arena.

"Fuck this shit! That's our cue, they're panicking and don't know what's happening, GO!" Darren lept up out of his seat.

All her focus was trained on getting her best friend away from that monster. She squeezed through the bars, still screaming, hoping Kyle could hear her.

"Leave the goliath to me, I can get in the cage now, thanks to Scott!" Darren called over his shoulder, running towards the side of the cage.

Selene leapt to her feet as white dust drifted down from the ceiling. She turned and saw that Scott, still at an enourmous size, had left a huge crack in the side of the building when Mammommax had tossed him around. "Yes, we just made it to south pole," she concluded, watching the people start to panic.

Jay barely hesitated, pushing himself up into the air despite his protesting back and shoulder (and taking a second to simply revel in the freedom again) and flew straight for Mammomax, albiet a lot less graceful then he was used to.

Johnny was still rummaging through his box. This would end, NOW!

Seeing the others approaching the cage, Hepz morphed into her feline appearance. Her shoes fell off her feet as she dug her claws in and raced up the huge elephant mutant like he was a tree!

Kevin lifted his head, blinking and trying to remember how the heck he ended up on the floor. When he tried to pushi himself up, he yelled in pain when he could barely use his arms.

Mammommax just swated away at the flies that came at him, all confused. Where was the guy he was supposed to kill?

Jay landed on the thing's shoulder, panting, before taking a deep breath to scream into the thing's approximation of an ear.

J finally got close enough to toss bolts of lightning at Johnny Dee, a few sailing wide as he was pushed by bystanders. He told the others.

God damn it! She pulled Pietro away from the table and pulled him out. "I don't care how confident he is, this guy goes down now!" She practically chucked him ahead of her. "Go make him dizzy, Wally!"

He wished away the the bird on his shoulder and then another erruption came from his throat, in the general direction of his attackers. It didn't hit any of them, but Kevin got it full on.

Teagan rushed forward as well and over to "Kevin". "You're a champ, you know that?"

Chris got launched by the giant's swat and sent flying only to get up glowing bright purple. "Holy shit that guy's strong! This feels amazing!" He took off after the guy again to try and get Kyle out of there.

Selene frowned when some of the security thugs finally woke up and got enough guts together to do something. They half-heartedly tried to position themselves betweent the cage and the rest of the fighters outside of it.

Hepz growled, narrowly missed the huge hand that swatted at her and leaping further up his enourmous body.

Pietro took a moment to assess where the others were, then sped off to the ring, slowing down enough so that the big guy could see him.

"Fuck!" Darren had managed to get into the cage and had just reached Kyle as he was drenched, the liquid slid off his own techno-organic form easily ... "Well that was ... HOLY SHIT!"

He wasn't sure what was worse, the sight or the smell, but now he knew why Scott had freaked out when he'd said about the puking.

The second when people came near him, everything started burning. He looked down and saw himself starting to melt. The pain was excruciating.

Pietro easily dodged the... vomit. Ew. and ran around the big guys legs.

Teagan reached Kyle and looked to Darren and Christopher. "More help to get him out of here, the better!"

Mammommax's skin felt inpenatrable under her claws. Reaching his head, she clawed at his eye, that being the only venerable spot she could find.

Kyle was screaming in agony, "Shit! No!" His fault ... all his fault ... Kyle woudn't be able to heal from this ... no healers ... except ...

Jay couldn't have caught himself if he tried, hitting the wall and sliding down it, stunned. He shook his head groggily and staggered back to the cage, punching a goon when it tried to get in his way - and then stared, then retched, at the sight of Kyle, though he kept his stomach under control.

The behemoth just seemed immovable, waiting for the commands of his master and continuing to throw away or shrug off any and all attackers

"Kyle, no!" She covered her eyes and tried to think of how to stop it.

Selene, having no desire to damage her dress after having put so much effort into it, just bumped gently into some of the other people surrounding her, making sure the skin contact was enough to actually entrance their minds. She then send them to go and flail at Dee's thugs, and generally cause as much mayhem as possible.

Kevin...Kyle, he just couldn't think straight as he flailed, trying to wipe away the burning stuff, only making it spread more as he panicked.

Pietro ran at the guy's legs when he had enough speed, hitting him with the force of several trucks.

Darren knelt down next to Kyle, "Sorry about this man," he had a few seconds at most, "oh man ... so don;t wanna do this," he leant over Kyle, his skin turning black and yellow and fluid, seeming to cover Kyle before seeping into the other man's body, the skin turning gold and healing over instantly.

Chris stopped in his tracks and saw Kyle hit by the puke. "Holy Shit!" Chris bolted towards Mammommax again and slammed a super powered punch into him as hard as he could exerting all of his energy.

Hepzibah heard the screaming and looked down. "KYLE!!!!" Turning loose of Mammommax, Hepz free fell all the way to the ground, landing on all four and racing for her Fido.

J got close enough for Johnny's guards to notice him, other defeated fighters he'd seen throughout the tournament. They closed in and kept J busy and away from their boss.

Kyle's memories assulted him, but after that first time with Jay it was easier to keep 'himself' apart, [Um ... yeah, I would explain this man, but you now already know ...]

"We need a healer!!" Teagan shouted. She looked to Mammommax and Christopher. "Toph, break his knees!"

Mammommax stumbled backwards at the surprising multi-faceted onslaught. Still. He. Did. Not. Fall.

Darren was - oh hell, the poor bastard! Both of them! He ran, not caring about the pain, skidding to a stop beside them. "Dudes?" Fuck Mammomax, he wanted to make sure Darren and Kyle were okay - having been on the recieving end of this...

Everything stopped hurting. In fact, everything started feeling...weird. A second later, Kyle felt different.

"Fucking Die you big mother fucker!" He kept slamming punches into Mammomax knowing they couldn't do nearly as much damage as the first one.

She stopped short as she watched Darren doing... something. She crouched next to them, her tail slapping the floor violently, feeling helpless and near hysterical

J dodged one punch, redirecting it towards another assailent, adding to the momentum and then twisted the wrist and through him towards a third. In no time J had all the guards down and flailing at each other as he started to move in on Johnny Dee once more.

Jay saw Hepz, immediately wrapping an arm around her. "Kyle's fine. Ah'll explain later. Right now, y'all need t' fuck shit up."

"Now that's just gross," Selene commented from the sidelines as she watched Kyle and Darren.

Pietro continued to hit Mammommax's legs at speed, hoping to knock him off balance. If he could get enough height off the cage he could hit the back of his knee maybe...

Darren figured it would be better to keep the part of himself that was Darren concentrating on making sure they didn't blur too much, and the part of him that was Kyle could deal with Mammommax, after all, he had a bit of vendetta really ....

Hepz tried to push Jay away. "I won't leave him!!" she screamed. "Kyle!!" she yelled.

Teagan hovered off the ground a bit and then ran up in the air, as if going up a flight of stairs. When she was eye level with Mammommax she flicked him off. "Hey It's Small Dick! What's up Mammommax! You know you sound like a tampon brand!"

Kyle got up, looking at the choas around him, and his own body. Then grinned, and just felt himself shoot frikken lazer beams at the elephant. [this is cool.]

Get his attention off his feet, come on guys, knock him down!

She looked down at Kyle. "Whoa.... that's new."

Mammommax got hit by an incredible force, finally falling over.

Jay turned to Kyle...Darren...Darkyle, letting go of Hepz. "Look, che, d' quick explaination is Darren jus' saved Kyle's life. He's fine. Kill d' elephant." He stood, back screaming. "Ah'll make sure dey're good."

Pietro slid to a stop and looked at Kyle, "Did you do that?"

"HAH! There they are!" Johnny had finally found the right set of figures.

Darren took control of the mouth and face and winked at Jay, "Told ya I could take him bro, I'm a fucking god remember!"

Chris looked over at Kyle his jaw dropped just about as far as it could go. "H....how th FUCK did you do that man!!!!"

"Now that wasn't too hard, was it," Selene asked, calmy watching Darren/Kyle and the others knock down the Dumbo, while a mind-controlled guard brought her another drink.

Kyle then launched himself, literally launched with rocket power from where his feet were, straight at Mammomax, goign at him like a freight train in midair.

Hepzibah stared at 'Kyle'... "Oh my God... what did he do to him?..." She turned her head toward Jay. "What did he DO!?"

"Dat y'all are, Gede, jus' keep yerself...selves...safe an' apart, yeah?" He grinned. "An'...hah, enjoy d' memories." He winked back, before sobering and turning to Hepz.

"C'mon, Duchess, follow me and I'll explain all."

He rose the set of figures with both hands. "SILENCE!"

He looked around. The crowd had calmed down a bit, his personnel was taking care of them. A few of them had somehow gotten close to the ring, stupid fuckers.

Jay froze, before relaxing, turning to Dee, the adrenelin completely leaving him.

Jay pulled at her hand as Hepzibah was tugged further away. "We have to... we have to do something...." she felt like she was out of her own body, turning up to look at Johnny Dee with hate in her green eyes.

Then he grabbed his microphone. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! What a fight! What tension! What a rollercoaster! And who would have thought?! We have a new champion, the incredible Kevin!"

Selene was just taking a sip of her new drink when she suddenly felt oddly calm. Now that was certainly new.

The flying freight train turned into a hovering yellow and black guy, a little confusedd where he was flying, but the words "new champion" and "kevin" seemed to make things happier for him.

[Um ... Kyle? Hellooooo? Why have you stopped ... why's everyone stopped?] Darren was struggling against the ... wierdness eminating from the Kyle part of his psychi ....

Pietro frowned at the sudden mood change. The sounds and movement's slowing down around him as he quickly looked around the room, trying to reassess the situation. Something was wrong.

"Jay?" She shook Jay. Half the team looked... wasted or spaced or something,

Jay barely registered the shaking, completely spaced, expression calm.

"And this wasn't EVERYTHING yet, did you know?!" He got off the podium and walked over into the demolished ring. "Right here, within one week! You have seen what they can do, you have seen how they do it!"

Something was very very wrong.

There was definitely something odd going on, but she couldn't tell what it was. Taking a look around, she saw that the others had suddenly stopped moving. It felt as if someone had pulled their plug out.

Pietro moved over to where Jay and Hepzibah stood.

[I don't know. I just...I'm Kyle, right? Who's Kevin?] Kyle though calmly to the smart voice in his head.

J stopped in his assualt, feeling a familiar sensation as his mind was influenced, he calmed and went for a drink,

He made a dramatic pause. "And you can rent them! Bodyguard, personal fighter, toy! One week from now, right here, in this very place, the auction of the century! We're auctioning off the finest of the fine for the most worthiest of charges! Be there, or be...unimportant."

[Yeah, don't you remember?] Darren was pretty much uneffected by this ... but he couldn't take control of thier shared body, [It's Dee! He's doing something to me!]

He stepped away, motioning his goons to take care of the rest. Amon which was getting a forklift to carry the fallen champion into the med bay.

"Auctioning?? What the fuck is he talking about??" Hepz demanded.

"... What?" Pietro glanced up at where Teagan still hovered, then around at the others. "I have a bad feeling about this..."

The sound of being auctioned for some reason made him feel...good, happy even. Excited. He grinned.

"Huh....? Auction? What the fuck is that all about?" He looked aroud completely confused.

[Kyle! Kyle! Snap outta it, he's gonna sell you off!] Darren tried desperatly to get control of thier body.

"Auctioning who??" she looked around, hoping for an answer.

"I think... everyone..." Pietro replied, not looking at her but at the odd expression on Jay's face. "And they seem happy about it...."

She felt a knot in her stomach as it dawned on her. "He can't be serious..."

[Things are a bit....fuzzy. Sell? I'm going to be sold off? Who's gonna sell me off?] Kyle thought

"We're going shopping," Selene wondered out loud, while her mind had drifted into a state of utter confusion. "Now that's unexpected."

[The freaky freak with the collection of stuffed dolls up there! Kyle, don't wanna worry us man but the longer we stay like this the longer I bleed, I have to seperate!]

"Teagan?" Pietro called to her, "Are you okay?"

"How can he sell what he doesn't own??" Her growled. She hated humans.

Teagan felt like she shouldn't be this into the idea of being traded, buuuuut.... for some reason she was really digging it.

"We should get out of here..." he said to the others, "Figure out what's going on somewhere safer."

Hepz made her way over to J. "J, we need to leave. Now." she demanded.

J nodded and smiled at her, "You should get a pretty penny for me, yeah?" He smiled and put his arm around her to walk with her out.

[Yeah, go, split, vamoose, move it soldier boy.]

"Teagan, home time..." he called up, "Come on..."

[Couldn't agree more, get out of here so I can seperate back into two,] he had to make sure he grabbed Cockatiel on the way out, guy looked completly zombied.

"Like Hell," she growled. "You and Kyle - or what's left of him are not for sell.. or rent." She put a protective arm around him and made for the door. She felt shell shocked. At that moment, all she wanted to do was go home and hide.

Even though Selene briefly considered going after Dee, the ease witch which he had stopped them made her hesitate. She blinked a few times, trying to sort out her mind again, and then promptly downed the rest of her drink. Setting the glass down, she decided to follow the others as inconspicuously as possible.

He frowned, she wasn't moving. He picked up speed again, ran around the wall of the cage then pushed off it to catch her round the waist and pull her to the ground. "Wakey wakey, sleeping beauty..."

Jay simply...stood there, completely unfocused.

In Darren's voice, Kyle yelled, "Fuck this shit, everybody out, now! That's a fucking order!" Kyle blinked and then thought that was a rather good order that came from him. Or the other him.

She didn't fight she just... laid limp in Pietro's arms.

Jay snapped out of it at that, looking vaguely up at the figure. "Oh? Going now?" His english accent was back. "Of course..." He turned, wandering out vaguely. Mr Mercer would pick him when he was ready...right?

That was the first good idea, Hepz had heard all day. Nodding, she pulled J out the door while he stared around with a euphoric smile. "Amen to that!!"

Order? We're not in the army... who put you in charge...? Pietro rolled his arms at Darren and picked Teagan up, "Chris?" he prompted, "Coming home?"

She snorted at the command and looked up at Pietro. "Peanutbuttershoes?" She shouted excitedly.

"Er... yeah?" Pietro replied to Teagan, more than a little concerned.

"Yeah..." He stared at Pietro blankly and then followed them out. "Wait what's going on now?"

Pietro shrugged a little, "Good question..."

[Edited on 6/6/10 by Freak]
:freak :andreas They're fighting!