3/15 Instance: A Dangerous Breakfast

Read our full Game transcripts here!
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

3/15 Instance: A Dangerous Breakfast

Post by Saint Kurt »

Here are the transcripts from the RPG on 3/15. This game was run by Nacht with assistance from SK. In it the kids have breakfast and then begin work on the rebuilding of their new Danger Room which was left in disrepair after the X-Men team stopped using the facility.
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator

TJ and Raven's Room

Post by Saint Kurt »

saint_kurt enters this room
Mystique enters this room
saint_kurt exits from this room
Nocturne enters this room
Nocturne exits from this room
[Mystique] Testing mystique.
[Mystique] Mystique will be grey.
Emma enters this room
[Nocturne] ((sounds good))
[Emma] * Emma telepathically eavesdrops.
[Nocturne] ((hehe))
[Nocturne] The blaring alarm jolts TJ out of her peaceful slumber, her hand flying quickly to end the god awful noise
[Mystique] ((I'm going to grab some white rice and try to eat - then I'll be ready to start. So - one sec....))
Emma exits from this room
[Nocturne] She fumbles a bit before the alarm finally ceases, and her hands immediately clutch her head.
[Nocturne] ((thats fine))
[Nocturne] "Jesus Christ!" she mumbles, closing her eyes against the harsh light of morning. "My fucking head!"
[Nocturne] She rolls over, closes her eyes, and attempts to get back to sleep.
Dr.Xavier enters this room
Dr.Xavier exits from this room
[Nocturne] Not meant to be. The alarm goes off again. "GRAH! FUCKING SNOOZE!" She rolls over, but too quickly, and the pain in her head intensifies. She yanks the plug out of the wall and rolls back over.
[ANNOUNCE] ((Emma, Mr. Wagner will be intorducing you to the group in the dining room))
[ANNOUNCE] I'd like to wish everyone a good morning! I'd love to have you all ocme join us for breakfast in the dining room!
[Mystique] hearing the sound of TJ's alarm, Raven pulled her pillow over her ears. A moment later she was assulted by Prof. Xavier's voice in her head. There was no blocking that out.
[Nocturne] The telepathic notice rips her head open. "I guess I'm just not meant to sleep." She throws her blankets off angrily, sitting up.
[Mystique] Raven sat up, flinging her blankets aside.
[Mystique] "Does that man HAVE to treat his mutation like a public ADDRESS system?!" She asked.
[Nocturne] "You'd think they'd let us sleep," she looks to her clock for the time, before realising she'd unplugged it. "A little late"
[Nocturne] She puts her head in her hands again, rubbing her eyes. "I can't take much more psychic assault"
EmmaSpying enters this room
[Nocturne] She stood, stretching her arms up. "They better have frikken fruit loops"
[Nocturne] Scratching her ass, she turns to her roommate. "May as well head down, you in?"
[Mystique] "I suppose it doesn't matter" Raven said sitting up, "whether we sleep in or not. Everyone is going to feel horrible anway."
[Mystique] Raven stood and "changed" from her pajamas into something more sutible for breakfast. Still pale, still all dressed in black, but it was an improvement.
[Mystique] "Yeah - I'm game. No fruit loops though..."
[Nocturne] TJ squinted her eyes again, trying to block out as much sunlight as possible. "Yeah." She moved to the door. "Coffee. I need coffee. And vodka. DO you think they have vodka?"
[Nocturne] "Whatever, let's head down"
Mystique exits from this room
EmmaSpying exits from this room
[ANNOUNCE] oops! 30 minutes people!
[ANNOUNCE] 15 minutes!
[ANNOUNCE] I think we have "a" minute...lets wrap it up then?
[ANNOUNCE] WOOO! Good Job guys!
[ANNOUNCE] Star, join us in Nightscrawlers
transcript enters this room
>[transcript] Welcome to the New and Improved Nightscrawlers Chat! If you are new to chat pick a color at the bottom and join in. We are glad to be back and we are glad to have you with us. Please help us continually improve our service to you by reporting any errors or problems you experience in chat in our technical support forums. Thank you!
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator

Remy and Morph's room

Post by Saint Kurt »

[remy] Remy wakes to the taste of sour socks in his mouth
[remy] he notices that he is still fully clothed in his attire from last night - which still bears the faint marks of a night of debauchery
[remy] He scrubbs his face with one hand and throws a clean t on before redonning his sunglasses and heading down stairs...
remy exits from this room
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator

Jamie and Todd's Room

Post by Saint Kurt »

Multiple enters this room
Multiple exits from this room
[Multiple] damn it
remy enters this room
[Multiple] I am here right?....
[remy] pausing on his way downstairs he knocks on jamies door
[remy] oy - you up homme?
[Multiple] "hey Remy"
[remy] remy opens the door looking at the bleary eyed teen inside
[remy] Remy needs some coffee badly homme...you commin?
[Multiple] "yeah I'm up"
[Multiple] "We got any Dr.Pepper?"
Emma enters this room
[remy] beats me homme - lets go
[Multiple] Jamie waves to Emma"hey new person"
[Emma] * Emma isn't here... telepathic eavesdropping.
[Emma] ((Or, I just walked into the bedroom of two strange dudes. Whatever.))
[remy] "so throw some clothes on then, homme and lets go..."
[Multiple] "All right, Remy"
[ANNOUNCE] ((Emma, Mr. Wagner will be intorducing you to the group in the dining room))
[ANNOUNCE] I'd like to wish everyone a good morning! I'd love to have you all ocme join us for breakfast in the dining room!
[ANNOUNCE] 15 minutes!
>[transcript] Welcome to the New and Improved Nightscrawlers Chat! If you are new to chat pick a color at the bottom and join in. We are glad to be back and we are glad to have you with us. Please help us continually improve our service to you by reporting any errors or problems you experience in chat in our technical support forums. Thank you!
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator

Wanda and Jean's Room

Post by Saint Kurt »

Wanda enters this room
JeanGrey enters this room
[Wanda] ((Ooh nice color bar))
[Wanda] Now I can be scarlet
[JeanGrey] you did, already
[JeanGrey] create the room that is
[Wanda] Well, I was hot pink before
[Wanda] ^What's all this
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey stretches and yawns...throwing off her blanket as the morning sun shines through the window...
[Wanda] Wanda huddles under her covers, crunching her pillow over her head to block out the sunlight
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey summons her telekinetic abilities to straighten her long, red tresses
[JeanGrey] better than a brush!
[Wanda] Wanda groans and wishes she hadn't drunk quite so much last night
[JeanGrey] you click on the left, yes for PM
[Wanda] Thanks Took me forever to figure that out
[JeanGrey] Well, I could help you with that but I don't think that the professor would like it
[Wanda] Hmm? Wanda isn't sure what Jean means - but her roomate's voice sounds awfully loud to her
[JeanGrey] sorry, Wanda. Hangover?
[Wanda] "Mmm" Wanda agrees, still not opening her eyes
[JeanGrey] Let's get dressed I thuink we're supposed to go to the Dining room. Brekky??
[Wanda] "Ugh," Wanda doesn't want to get out of bed, let alone get dressed and go down to the dining room
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey throws on khaki slacks and a black turtleneck with sensible chestnut riding boots
[JeanGrey] there you go...
[JeanGrey] throws in gold earrings and sprays herself with Tommy Girl...
[JeanGrey] Come on, Wanda
[JeanGrey] Would yopu like a little help?
[Wanda] Wanda groans again and rolls out of bed finally
[JeanGrey] telepathically soothes her roomie's headache
[JeanGrey] feel better?
EmmaSpying enters this room
[Wanda] Wanda's headache feels a little better, but isn't all gone. She nods and gets up
[Wanda] out of bed
[JeanGrey] let's go...dressed?
EmmaSpying exits from this room
[JeanGrey] I thought I sensed someone spying??
[JeanGrey] Hmmm...
[Wanda] "I'm going to be slow this morning," Wanda sighs, "You don't have to wait for me if you don't want to. I'll catch up." Wanda smiles bravely.
[JeanGrey] Hugs her roomie...she you in a bit then!
[JeanGrey]
JeanGrey exits from this room
[Wanda] Wanda smiles, "See you downstairs!"
[Wanda] Wanda throws on a pair of black slacks and a nice scarlet blouse
[Wanda] She combs out her hair and fashions in her favorite pair of hoop earrings
[Wanda] Then she heads down to the dining room.
Wanda exits from this room
[ANNOUNCE] 15 minutes!
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator

Dining Room

Post by Saint Kurt »

AttackWomb enters this room
Emma enters this room
[AttackWomb] ((out of game stuff done in double paranthesis))
[Emma] * Emma sits in the empty dining room.
[AttackWomb] ((jess, actually, if you want to watch in another room for a bit (like mine and ravens) to get a hang of the game, you can))
[Emma] ((Man, the excitement never ends.))
remy enters this room
Emma enters this room
[remy] remy sorts through the cupboards, looking for coffee grounds
[Multiple] "I gonna look for some Dr.Pepper."
[remy] finally spying some, he cracks open the container, whiffing happily at the aroma
[Emma] Emma leans against the wall and watches the two new people.
[remy] he dumps a generous amount into the coffee maker
[Multiple] Jamie starts looking through the fridge...
[remy] he finally notices the new girl. "ello...Remy don't remember you chere"
[Multiple] He finds some Dr.Pepper in the back "Aaahh...the sweet nectar that is Dr.Pepper."
[remy] he returns to rummaging through the cupboard looking for the biggest mug in the place
[Multiple] "now to find some food"
[remy] he finds a floral wide mug and snorts at it, shoving it out of the way in favor of a brushed stainless steel travel mug
[Multiple] "I could make some french toast....dupes"
[Emma] "Are you sure? Didn't we.... that one time... oh no, that was someone else." Emma isn't sure whether to be relieved or disappointed.
[remy] "I cannot believe that Remy beat everyone else up..."
Multiple3 enters this room
[remy] "awake that is"
Emma enters this room
Multiple2 enters this room
[remy] he scrubs a hand through his disorderly locks trying to pummel some sense into his cotton stuffed head
[Multiple3] "So you want us to make breakfast?"
[remy] "breakfast??" remy
[Multiple2] "What fun..."
[Multiple] "That's the idea"
AttackWomb exits from this room
[remy] 's stomach rumbles at the thought - doing unpleasant flip flops
[remy] "remy just stick to the coffee, thanks homme"
Mr.Wagner enters this room
[Multiple] "Chop,chop French toast doesn't make itself..."
[remy] "de femmes probabally be impressed with a man that'd cook though"
[Multiple2] "Slave Driver"
[remy] Remy nods towards the dark blue teacher as he enters the room
[Multiple] "I had a dupe take a cooking course once..."
[JeanGrey] Wanda will be coming soon!
[Multiple] "Hey Mr. Wagner, ya want anything Remy?"
[remy] he waits impatiently for the coffee to finish perking - eventually sticking his mug into the flow exiting from the machine
[JeanGrey] Good morning, Mr. Wagner!
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey bats eyelashes
[JeanGrey] Is the coffee on yet??
[Multiple2] "I still don't see why we have to cook for you..."
[Emma] Emma starts slightly at Mr Wagner, then quickly looks away.
[remy] Remy sips the scalding fluid sighing in apprechiation "nah - thanks homme"
[JeanGrey] oh, there are a multitude of Multiples, I see
[Multiple3] "Yeah, technically you are cooking..."
Wanda enters this room
[Mr.Wagner] Kurt Wagner could tell that Emma Frost was nervous. He watched her take several furtive glances at him.
[remy] "so where you from, petite?" remy cocks his eyebrow at the pretty newcomer
[JeanGrey] Who's cooking? Hmmm?
[Nocturne] TJ enters the dining room, the harsh light from the bay windows tearing her eyeballs apart. "Jesus! Do we have shades?"
[Multiple] "Well I will absorb your memories of cooking, but other than that I'm good..."
[JeanGrey] Hi, Wanda!
[remy] "remy's got em?" he taps his ever present sunglasses
[Mr.Wagner] This is Miss Emma Frost, Mr. LeBeau.
[Nocturne] ((Jean, remember to use quotes when you are talking))
[JeanGrey] well, if I am doing the cooking, look out, boys!
[remy] remy slumps into a straight backed chair, watching the flitting of the pretty women around the room
[Mr.Wagner] "Ah, hello TJ. Good morning Miss Darkholme."
[Multiple] "Hey T.J., Wanda, everyone else who came in while I was talking with my dupes."
[Nocturne] Talia thorws a glance at Remy. "No wonder you wear them all the damn time." She looks around the room, eyes squinted. "Coffee? Anywhere?"
[Wanda] Wanda waves at her roommate and makes a beline towards whereever the food is. She helps herself to some water
[Wanda] Sipping the water she walks back over to her roomate, "Hey, Jean."
[remy] "well, welcome emma" Remy smiles welcomingly, gazing the new girl up and down
[Mystique] "Morning Mr. Wagner," Raven mumbled. Trying not to look the taller man in the eye. She had yellow eyes too. Why did so many of them have yellow eyes.
[Multiple] "Are y'all done yet?" Jamie asked the dupes.
[remy] "Remy made the coffee"
[Emma] Emma looks at Remy. "New York."
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey moves to the stove and casts an inquiring glance at Mr. Wagner
[Multiple3] "Almost..."
[Nocturne] TJ waves a hand lazily at the teacher as she yawns. Slowly, she looks around hte room. Same peanut gallery, but the skunk girl was obviously sleeping in...and there was a new girl too.
[JeanGrey] "Am I the chef?"
[remy] "its over dere chere" he points to the newly finished pot
[Mr.Wagner] "I'd like everyone to meet Miss Frost. She's a new student here. She just arrived."
[remy] "naw - Jamie dere be cooking today"
[Nocturne] Making a beeline for the coffee, she decides introductions are for a less hungover morning. "Were the fuck is the sugar?!"
[Emma] Emma isn't sure where to look in a room full of weird-looking strangers.
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey inclines her head at the blond girl
[Wanda] Wanda glances over to the stove and then to the new student. She smiles at her.
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey senses the similarities and the differences
[Multiple2] "We're done...master..." the dupe displayed the breakfast towards Jamie Prime
[Mr.Wagner] "You don't have to worry about cooking. We have several cooks on the staff. They have prepared breakfast for you."
[Nocturne] TJ waves in the direction of the new girl, as she scours the countertops for sugar.
[remy] Remy smiles at TJ's squinched look "so how ya feeling dis morning chere?"
[JeanGrey] "Excellent! Then I was being teased?"
[Nocturne] She finds it and triumphantly adds it to her black brew.
[Mr.Wagner] * Mr.Wagner gestures at a table well laden with a selection of cereals, as well as hot dishes such a pancakes, waffles, bacon, and eggs.
[Nocturne] She glares at Remy. "I'm dandy. Just fucking dandy."
[Multiple] "Job well done dupes,Hey Frost."
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey glances at Jamie as she moves to the coffee urn
[Multiple] "back ya go."
Multiple2 exits from this room
[Emma] Emma nods at each greeting, but keeps silent.
Multiple3 exits from this room
[remy] Remy snorts in wry laughter at TJ's pissy attitute
[Mystique] * Mystique looked around for Sidney and frowned when she didn't see him anywhere.
[JeanGrey] pours a cup of coffee in the conventional fashion and adds Irish Creme Coffeemate
[Wanda] Wanda stares as the Jamies disappear
[Mr.Wagner] {{Mystique is going to use my blue...}}
[Nocturne] Talia takes a seat at the table, the events of the preceeding night coming back to her. She threw up. Everywhere. In front of everyone. She slowly put her head in the table and closed her eyes. This was comfy.
[Multiple] Jamie took his Breakfast and Dr.Pepper and went to sit down.
[JeanGrey] Wanda> "it is rather disconcerting isn't it when Multiple does that?
[Emma] * Emma idly skims the top of everyone's thoughts, and hides a smile when she gets to Nocturne.
[Mystique] ((oh, she can't. how's this))
[Multiple] "Stupid question, but how are ya feeling T.J." Jamie questioned
[remy] Remy looks at the Dr pepper "y'really drink that in da mornin' homme?"
[Mr.Wagner] "Oh dear."
[remy] ((good))
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey pouts when she sees no danishes handy.
[JeanGrey] settles for toast instead
[Mr.Wagner] * Mr.Wagner took a few steps over to TJ and put his hand on the back of her neck.
[Multiple] "Yeah, Remy, I drink it any chance I get." Jamie answered
[Wanda] Wanda drops into a seat and continues to sip at her water
[remy] He quafs the rest of his strong black coffee and returns to the nearly empty pot for another
[JeanGrey] "You look a little paler blue than usual, tj
[Nocturne] TAlia picks her head up and scans the table. FRUIT LOOPS! She grabs the box and sits back, digging in
[JeanGrey] "Feeling OK?"
[Nocturne] "Thanks Jean," she says sarcastically through a mouth of loops. "Is it really really bright in here, or is it just me?"
[Mr.Wagner] "Miss Palmer. It seems that your evening out has taken it's toll. Why don't you come with me to the infirmary and I'll see what we can get you."
[remy] "gah" remy keeps the coffee mug under his nose to block the smell of sweet and sugary things
[Multiple] Jamie moves his chair away "Shes crazy."
[Nocturne] Talia looks behind her at the blue man. "Whats up, teach?"
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey glances at Emma, "Oh, and keep your probes to yourself, Emma."
[Emma] Emma decides she wants coffee and starts a new pot.
[Nocturne] She sighs. "If you have advil and jaeger in there, I'm coming"
[Emma] Emma looks innocently at Jean. "Like you do."
[Mr.Wagner] "I just thought perhaps you could use some aspirin."
[Wanda] "Get me one too, TJ!" Wanda asks, "Please?"
[Nocturne] TJ rubs her eyes. "Anything."
[Multiple] "Wow Jean and the new kid are hitting it off" Jamie sarcasitly commented
[Mr.Wagner] Mr. Wagner looked around.
[JeanGrey] Emma> "Power and the pride, Miss Frost. Power and the pride>"
[Nocturne] "Ill bring back drugs for everyone," she replied. "As long as I get some first"
[remy] Remy grinned putting his hand in his pocket "Remy always comes prepared" he rattles the small vial of asprin and chucks it over to wanda
[Mr.Wagner] "So, who of you, who went out last night, finds themselves a little less then fit this morning?"
[Wanda] "Thanks." Wanda said, smiling weakly.
[Emma] Emma frowns. "Don't make me read your mind to figure out what you're talking about."
[Nocturne] Rather than lift her hand in response, TJ put her head back on the table
[Multiple] "I never get Hangovers...well if I do I can dilute them with dupes..."
[Wanda] She takes two asprins and tosses the bottle back to Remy
[JeanGrey] Mr.Wagner> "Well, I am okay."
[remy] Remy catches it deftly "how bout you chere?" he looks at the back of tj's head
[Mystique] Raven set her plate down and shook her head. She felt fine.
[remy] Remy chuckles "I be used to it, homme"
[Emma] Emma coughs. "Suckup!"
[Mr.Wagner] "Mr. LeBeau? Miss Maximoff?"
[JeanGrey] Emma> " Do you really want to start something? Please, we're here for schooling, not for anything else."
[Nocturne] She turns to Remy, still recalling the embarrassments of last night. "Uh...no."
[remy] "Remy's don't feel like he's himself, less he feels a little shy of the light in the mornin"
[Wanda] "I'll think I'll be okay." Mr. Wagner, "Once the asprin kicks in."
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey overhears, and wonders at just what went on?
[Multiple] "Damn y'all two minutes into Emma's term here and y'all are mortal enimes" Jamie comments of Emma and Jean...
[remy] Remy smiles at TJ, still apprechiating how fine of a woman she was, regardless of her haggard appearance
[Mr.Wagner] "All right then, Miss Palmer, it is you and I for the infirmary." Mr. Wagner held out his arm for her to take it.
[Emma] Emma smirks at Jean. "Not my idea, Jamie. You'd think I'd stolen her boyfriend."
[Nocturne] ((remy's startin to sound like a girl! ))
[JeanGrey] Multiple> "Well, I can feel her brushing at the corners of my mind!"
[JeanGrey] Emma> "In another life time maybe!"
[remy] ((shit really??))
[Multiple] "Well you're a telepath, it can't be that hard to block..."
[Nocturne] Talia stood up, but did not take his arm. Instead, she put her hands up to shield her eyes from the light
[Multiple] "So anyway where are you from, Emma?"
[Nocturne] remy> ((not really..but the last line was very dreamy ))
[Nocturne] "Lead the way"
[Emma] "That's in your head, Jean. I don't actually feel the need to go poking around in people's heads constantly."
[JeanGrey] Multiple> "But I am aware of it! And it bothers me."
[Mystique] Raven looked at her tablemates, Emma, Jean, and Jamie. "Hi" she said with a wave.
[remy] ((well I can pinch your ass if I'd make you feel better...))
[Mystique] They were being all ... intense. She just wanted breakfast.
[Multiple] "Hey,Raven" Jamie waved back...
[Emma] "Maybe there's another telepath here... stalking you... driving you mad." Emma leers at Jean before turning to Jamie.
[Nocturne] (( ))
[remy] Remy smiles over at the gothy teen "I thin' we'd better head for under the table if dis gets much worse"
[JeanGrey] Mr.Wagner> "Sir, did you or did you not forbid me to use my powers on other students, yet I can feel her probing my mind!"
[JeanGrey] Mystique> "Hello!"
[Emma] "I'm from New York. My father sent me here to keep me out of trouble."
[Wanda] Wanda decides to close her eyes, just for a few minutes
[JeanGrey] Argghhhh...they went to the infirmary!
[JeanGrey] Wanda> "I hope you feel better."
[Wanda] "They'll be back," Wanda says, still keeping her eyes closed
[remy] "Out-ta trouble" Remy grinned at Emma "Y'don't know just how much trouble that we can be, petite"
[Emma] "See, now she's imagining people are in the room, when they aren't...."
[Emma] "As long as I'm not causing trouble for him, he doesn't care."
[Multiple] "I'm from West Texas, and Emma, you may get in trouble here" Jamie smirked
[remy] Remy laughs, and slidles nearer to the girl "Oh Remy not trouble your pa t'all"
[JeanGrey] Emma> I don't usually resort to this, but...flips the bird at blond bunny
[Multiple] "Now that was uncalled for." Jamie laughed at Jean
[Emma] Emma finally gets a cup of coffee, and dumps a ton of sugar in before returning to the table.
[Emma] Emma ignores Jean.
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey finishes coffee and gets up to get another cup.
[Emma] Emma smiles at Remy. "Not even if I ask you nicely"?
[Mystique] "How embarrassing. You're first day at school and you get dragged down to the infirmary because you have a hangover." Raven said.
[remy] "y'can ask me anytin' you want chere"
[Wanda] Wanda opens her eyes, wondering if TJ has wandered back in
[remy] remy winks at emma over the rim of his shades, giving her the first peek at his red on black eyes
[JeanGrey] Emma> "Still be kind enough to keep your 'skims' of other people's minds to yourself. Thank you."
[Emma] Emma thinks that TJ must have ONE HELL of a hangover.
[Mystique] Raven watched back and forth between Remy and Emma. He flirted with everybody!
[Mystique] Everyone except her...
[Dr.Xavier] ((remy's a manslut!))
[Emma] Emma blinks at Remy's eyes, and then leans closer. "Are those real?"
[Multiple] "Sometimes, I feel I'm ignored." Jamie walks over to talk to Mystique.
[JeanGrey] Mystique> "And me, but that's OK. He doesn't like redheads I think!"
[remy] Remy smiles, and chuckles at her response. "sure be chere"
[JeanGrey] Multiple> "Someone with a muliply charming personality like your's?"
[Emma] Emma turns back to Jean. "I can't read your mind, so what do you care?"
[remy] "remy was born like dis"
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey sits by Wanda, and offers her a glass of orange juice.
[Multiple] "Hey Mystique, what's up?"
[remy] he looked around the room at the assorted oddities of the assembled students "and Remy here be one of the more "normal"outta de bunch"
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey ignores blond bunny....
[Emma] "Lucky you. Some people need help." Emma eyes Jean's bright red hair.
[Mystique] Raven stopped watching the verbal tennis match and turned to Jamie.
[Multiple] "Jean, most of my personality are anything from charming..."
[JeanGrey] Emma> "We are literally like fire and ice, aren't we, bunny girl?"
[Mystique] She shrugged. "Nothing's up. What about you?" She asked.
[Wanda] Wanda accepts the orange juice and watches the verbal sparring
[JeanGrey] Multiple> "I can believe it...charming is Texas, afterall."
[Emma] "If you're writing a lesbian romance novel, maybe 'fire and ice' would be appropriate." Emma is getting sick of this.
[remy] remy notices the obvious tention between the new girl and the flame haired telepath. "You and TJ gonna get along just fine"
[Mystique] "I feel like they need bleachers at this place with all the fighting." Raven said.
[remy] He pats Emma on the hand and gets up to grab the coffee pot offering it to her nest
[remy] *next
[Emma] "Only if she doesn't catch you flirting with me, Remy."
[Multiple] "Well I'm watching this fun verbal gere."
[JeanGrey] Emma> equally getting sick of the fact that some people don't get metaphor...Jean decides to leave the room..."
[remy] Remy snorts in response to ravens comment "dat be true, petite"
[JeanGrey] Wanda> "I'll be back, Wanda."
[Wanda] Jean>"Okay." Wanda nods
[Emma] Emma beams.
[remy] Remy cocks his eyebrow at emma "what?? TJ an' me?? We just be havin' fun"
[Multiple] "So, anyway, what are we going to do now that the enitertantment is gone?"
[Emma] "I went to an all-girls school. Maybe I'm just paranoid."
[remy] "well, dis be the weirdest school remy's ever been to"
[Wanda] Wanda looks at her orange juice which has changed from orange to red - now it tastes like pomogranate juice. She shrugs and continues to drink it.
[remy] "all girls school, hein?" remy showed great interest in the last comment
[Multiple] "Hey Remy with all the women you flirt with you should have my power."
[remy] remy laughs at Jamie's comment "de world ain't ready for more dan one remy"
[Emma] "Look at it this way, Remy. This might as well be an all-girls school. Only two guys!"
[Multiple] "Yeah, it wouldn't be fair to the rest of us guys." Jamie laughs back
[remy] "dat's de way Remy likes it chere" he sighed dramatically "but dere be more hommes here - dey just sleepin right now"
[JeanGrey] "Mr. wagner said he would be back soon."
[Multiple] "So, all the more to flirt with" Jamie smirks but that market may already be monopolized...
[remy] Remy stood, pushing his chair back "remy really needs a smoke..anyone else?"
[JeanGrey] Wanda> "How are you?"
[Multiple] "I wonder how T.J.'s doing" Jamie wonders
[Emma] Emma wonders at the long absence of TJ and Mr. Wagner. But that's probably because she saw the 'let's go off alone *wink wink* student/teacher thing a lot at her old school.
[remy] He walked over to the sink and tossed the cold remnants of his coffee down the drain
[Emma] "She's probably almost done with Mr Wagner."
[Wanda] Jean>Wanda shrugs. "I'm feeling a little better, now. Where did you go?"
[JeanGrey] Multiple> "When I looked, TJ had a vicious headache."
[Multiple] "Off ye go dupe..."
[Multiple2] "Okay..."
[JeanGrey] Wanda> "The infirmary."
[Emma] Emma makes a face. "I can fix that craving for you, Remy." She laughs, wondering what he'll say.
[remy] remy's head swivels around drawn to the pretty blonde like a magnet "really chere?
[Wanda] "How's TJ doing?" Wanda asks sympathetically.
[remy] he offers her his arm "shall we go?"
[JeanGrey] Wanda> "bad, bad headache..."
[Dr.Xavier] "Excuse me, children" Dr. Xavier wheeled into the room. "I would like to have a word. If you could all take a seat."
[Emma] "I wouldn't say it if I couldn't." Emma takes Remy's arm.
[Multiple] "Really, how many people can Remy flirt with?" Jamie asks himself
[Emma] "Damn." Emma sits back down.
[Dr.Xavier] "Mr, LeBeau, Miss Frost, if you will."
[remy] Remy sighs at the bad timing of the proffessor, whispering into emma ear "later"
[Wanda] Wanda's already seated, she turns to look at the professor.
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey sits down, nursing another cup of coffee.
[Multiple] "Roger that, baldy" Jamie sat down
[Mystique] Raven bristled. Children! Honestly...
[Dr.Xavier] "I would like to discuss certain incidents that transpired last night which came to my attention."
[Mystique] "We're not children." She mumbled under her breath.
[Wanda] Wanda winced at the professor's words - first morning there
[Multiple] "We went out and partied, what more is there to discuss?" Jamie questioned
[Dr.Xavier] "According to certain, sources, I have been informed that a number of you snuck out past kerfew last night."
[Emma] Emma finds the entire hangover business hilarious.
[Multiple] "Cause if all you're going to do is lecture us...I'll leave a dupe and be on my way"
[remy] remy sighed rolling his eyes "great, just great..." he muttered under his breath
[JeanGrey] Content in her innocence, Jean leans back and sips at her coffee.
[Wanda] Wanda sighs - this isn't what she expected when she enrolled at this so called college
[Dr.Xavier] "Mr, Maddrox, please!" Xavier scolded. "I'll not be disrespected."
[remy] Remy looks at the older man "yah. We went out. What be wrong wit' dat"
[remy] "remy's been goin' out for years"
[Dr.Xavier] "I have offered you all a place to live and a place to learn. All I ask is that simple rules are followed. That simple LAWS are abided by."
[Multiple] "Sod this..." Jamie slammed his foot
[remy] "What be de rules here, homme? As for de laws, we don't break any"
[Dr.Xavier] "The kerfew is in place for your own safety. Perhaps in the future, it will be changed, but for now, it is solid. And underaged drinking will not be tolerated under any circumstances"
[Multiple] adios....
[remy] Remy winces remembering the butt of the joint still secreted in his pocket...well not many anyway
[Wanda] Ah Americans and their drinking laws. Wanda decides not to mention that she's been drinking since she was five.
[Emma] Emma wonders what kind of parents Jamie had. Most people learn before college that sometimes, you just act agreeable.
[Multiple2] "So I'm going to get the brunt of this" Jamie rolled his eyes
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey raises hand...C-U-R-F-E-W that is how it is spelled, sir!
[remy] "So wat's da rules den Homme?"
[JeanGrey]
[Dr.Xavier] Xavier sighed and put his hand in his head. "I will deal with Mr. Maddrox later. For the rest of you, you are all not to leave the grounds for the duration of this week. I hate to do this, but certain misdeeds cannot go unpunished"
[Mystique] "So we're, like .... Grounded?"
[Emma] "I just got here!" Emma blurted.
[JeanGrey] "Even though I had nothing to do with it?"
[remy] Remy got a quiet still look at the word "punishment"
[Wanda] Wanda tips he glass and finishes the rest of her juice
[Wanda] *the
[JeanGrey] I-N-N-O-C-E-N-T!!
[Dr.Xavier] "Miss Grey, please!"
[Multiple2] "Eh...it's not like it will be that hard..."
[JeanGrey] "Sorry, sir."
[Dr.Xavier] "I do not want you to think of this as a grounding. My trust in you has been broken. See this as a way to restore it."
[remy] Remy remained silent, wondering what he really got himself into...the streets of n'awleans were better than this, weren't they? at least he was free there
[remy] He hated the thought of being caged or governed after so many years of relying on himself, and not answering to any whim but his own
[Wanda] Wanda also holds her tongue - she'd had *different* expectations for college life than curfews and being grounded for going out
[remy] "what be the incentive to earn your trust, homme?"
[remy] "remy don't see de reason we be here, less it to be to simply drink your coffee"
[Dr.Xavier] "The incentive should be my trust, Mr. LeBeau."
[JeanGrey] Wanda> *whispers* "Well, I didn't even go out with you guys, and I am getting grounded?"
[Emma] Emma scowled, then shrugged. She wouldn't be here forever, and sometimes it's easier to go along.
[remy] remy snorted at this "an why do Remy care about your trust? What be dis school anyway...we haven't had any answers since we got here"
[Mystique] ((sorry if things seem slow - Lisa and I are planning the next step in the game))
[Dr.Xavier] Xavier rubbed his head. An idea came to him. "I think Ihave a much better idea."
[Dr.Xavier] "If you would all follow me, please" Xavier turns and wheels himself out of the room.
[Wanda] Jean>*also whispers* I'm not sure he meant that you'd be punished too - since you didn't leave the grounds"
[Dr.Xavier] ((everyone follow))
[Wanda] ((but to where?))
[Wanda] ((right :d'oh
[JeanGrey] we're supposed to follow
[remy] Remy paused a minute...scowling at the departing headmaster before shaking out at cigarette and defiantly lighting in indoors "remy needs dis smoke"
[remy] he offers a drag to emma
[Wanda] Wanda sighed and walked slowly from the room
[ANNOUNCE] 15 minutes!
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator

Infirmary

Post by Saint Kurt »

[Mr.Wagner] It's an infirmary. Looks like a basic school nurse kind of place except that there is no nurse present.
[Nocturne] Talia enters the infirmary with the older gentleman. Damn windows everywhere! Was there not one place that didnt have blinding light?
[Mr.Wagner] "Here we are, the Xavier University School infirmary. Let's see if the nurse is in.
[Nocturne] "Can we shut some blinds or something? It's blinding in ehre"
[Mr.Wagner] Mr. Wagner looked around, peeking into the various spaces and rooms calling her name.
[Nocturne] "Gah! Please, please not so loud?? Please??"
[Nocturne] "I feel like there's a frikken circus in my head. A dinosaur circus. Fat dinosaurs"
[Mr.Wagner] "Well, I guess I'm the doctor today." Mr. Wagner said.
[Mr.Wagner] He gestured for her to sit down.
[Nocturne] Talia sat where he gestured, still shielding her eyes. "Just give me something." she said. "Please"
[Mr.Wagner] "Well, I'm not much of a nurse. The one we have is out I guess." Mr. Wagner rummaged around.
[Mr.Wagner] "But I have had a hangover before, and this is what always did the trick for me."
[Mr.Wagner] Mr. Wagner handed her a glass filled with something fizzy and along with a pair of aspirin.
[Nocturne] She took the glass and aspirin. "What the hell is this?" she sniffed the stuff suspiciously
[Mr.Wagner] "It's like a home remedy. It works, trust me."
[Nocturne] She shrugged and downed it along with the pills. Ugh, tasted nasty. "You;d think I'd have plenty of hangover remedies, my mom being in the medical field and all."
[Nocturne] "But she thought helping me cure a hangover made it ok for me to drink.So I suffered."
[Mr.Wagner] "Oh? She was? She might have known. It was actually a nurse friend who showed me this."
[Mr.Wagner] "2 alkaseltzer disolved in flat ginger ale. Works like a charm every time. Or it could just be the aspirin."
[JeanGrey] "Everything OK in here? "
[Nocturne] "She's a nurse. She doesn't show me shit. I think she likes babying though," TJ trails off noticing the girl enter
[Mr.Wagner] * Mr.Wagner turned around.
[JeanGrey] Mr.Wagner> "Sir, I am catching Emma doing surface probes. She is using her talent on the others, but in a shallow manner. It is annoying."
[Mr.Wagner] "Ah hello Miss Grey. We're doing fine. Everything is under control."
[Mr.Wagner] "Miss Grey, you're a telepath are you not?
[Nocturne] TJ rubbed her head. "Please, Jean, not so loud."
[JeanGrey] "I am glad everything is under control. The others we're wondering where you were."
[Nocturne] Apparently it was going to take a bit longer for this stuff to work.
[JeanGrey] Nocturne> "Sorry, TJ"
[Mr.Wagner] "Just keep sipping the ginger ale TJ."
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey whispers..."I will head back now."
[JeanGrey] "Hope you feel better."
[JeanGrey] Mr.Wagner> " Oh, and yes, I am a telepath."
[Nocturne] "Thanks, just...bye"
[Mr.Wagner] "Could you tell them we'll be back shortly. I have a few questions for Miss Palmer here. Then we'll be back."
[JeanGrey] Mr.Wagner> "Very well."
[Mr.Wagner] "Well then Miss Grey, then as a telepath you must know that there is nothing I can do about her telepathic attacks."
[Nocturne] "Sometimes her voice just grates." TJ said, taking another gulp of the concoction. "I can feel it in my spine"
[Multiple2] "How is everybody?" Jamie walked into the infirmary
[Mr.Wagner] "I believe they're getting restless up there."
[Nocturne] TJ laid back onto the bed "Whatever, I just need a minute." she sighed. "I hate this"
[Mr.Wagner] * Mr.Wagner took a few deep breaths as though preparing for some difficult task. He rubbed his hands together.
[Nocturne] "I don't get it here. It's nothing like home."
[Mr.Wagner] "I'm sure you've noticed, Miss Palmer... um, TJ, the certain similarities in our appearance."
[Nocturne] "Yeah? Raven's blue too. Well, she told me." TJ sat up quick. "Don't tell her I told you or anything. I dont know if she meant me to jkeep it a secret"
[Mr.Wagner] * Mr.Wagner smiled. "Don't worry. It's safe with me."
[Nocturne] "Thanks" she laid back again. "I don't wanna, you know make enemies here. Or, well, more enemies."
[Mr.Wagner] "I can't do what Raven does though. And your power, you can open up "portals" with your hands?"
[Nocturne] "Um..kinda? I don't know the physics of it. They're like, bwamps. Little bolts that go 'bwamp'. Thats what I know about them."
[Nocturne] "They hurt like a bitch. Or so I've been told. When I first got them, I got my stepfather hard in the ass accidentally. It was funny....not so much to him though."
[Mr.Wagner] Mr. Wagner chuckled. "We always give things sounds. Everyone says it sounds like "bamf" when I teleport. Almost the same thing."
[Nocturne] "Bamf? Heh" TJ giggled. "Bamf is a great acronym"
[Mr.Wagner] * Mr.Wagner winked. "I've been told."
[Mr.Wagner] He had been leaning on the exam table as he spoke but now he stood up and paced around the room.
[Nocturne] "Oh, you're a 'bamf' then?" TJ laughed, wondering if this old fart was flirting with her. He was..old..
[Mr.Wagner] "Did you say you had a step father?"
[Nocturne] "Yep. Since I was four."
[Mr.Wagner] "And your last name, Palmer. Is that your step-father's name? Or did you get it from your mother?"
[Nocturne] "My mom. Step-dad never officially adopted me," TJ narrowed her eyes. "What does it matter anyway?"
[Mr.Wagner] "She's a nurse? You're mom?"
[Nocturne] "Yeah, i said that right?" TJ replied. "She works on a reservation outside Tuscon. We live there"
[Mr.Wagner] * Mr.Wagner sat down on one of the rolling chairs and put his head in his hands.
[Nocturne] TJ sat uncomfortably as the older man put his head down. "Um. My head feels better."
[Mr.Wagner] "Your mother is Christine Palmer isn't she?"
[Nocturne] TJ paused, looking at the man uneasily. "What, are you reading my 'private record' or something?"
[Nocturne] ((gah, i keep losing blue!))
[Mr.Wagner] "Well, I have access of course, " Mr. Wagner said distractedly. "But, no. I knew her. I knew your mother TJ."
[Nocturne] Talia narrowed her eyes at the man, leaning away from him. "You did?"
[Mr.Wagner] * Mr.Wagner nodded sadly. "Yes. I did. A long time ago."
[Nocturne] "Oh?"
[Nocturne] "How?"
[Mr.Wagner] "Well, she helped me with some work I was doing. And then, we were... close."
[Mr.Wagner] "Christine... You're mother used to live here, TJ. She lived here in New York, before you were born."
[Nocturne] Talia shook her head. "No, she lives in Tuscon. She always lived in Arizona. You knew someone else."
[Mr.Wagner] "She moved to Tuscon, but she lived here, right up until you were born or maybe some months before."
[Nocturne] "So, what are you implying? What am I supposed to believe? "Hey, TJ, you look kinda like Mr. Wagner!" is the shit I've been hearing since I got here."
[Nocturne] "So now, you pull me aside, you knew my mother, so what? What are you saying?" She knew exactly whathe was saying. She wouldn't believe it
[Mr.Wagner] "I couldn't believe it myself. But when I saw you... I checked the dates. Your mother never told me... Never said anything, about you..."
[Nocturne] Oh god. She wasn't ready for this. "She probably had good reasons," TJ spat. "I bet she had great reasons."
[Mr.Wagner] * Mr.Wagner shook his head. "I know this is difficult. It is for me as well. If I'd known..."
[Nocturne] TJ stood up. "No, I don't want to-" she turned, then turned back. "I don't-"
[Nocturne] "I just-" she started. "I don't want to talk anymore"
[Mr.Wagner] "I'm sorry TJ. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything."
[Nocturne] "Just, don;t say anything."
[Mr.Wagner] * Mr.Wagner Stood up as well. He took a step towards TJ and then stopped, unsure of what to do, whether or not to comfort her or keep her at a distance.
[Nocturne] "I don't want to talk anymore." She could feel tears welling up in her eyes. "I don't want to talk."
[Mr.Wagner] He knodded.
[Nocturne] TJ stepped backward as he approached. "Don't touch me"
[Mr.Wagner] "I'm sorry TJ." Was all he could think of to say.
[Mr.Wagner] "I thought you'd want to know, to know why you and I... And I had to know, about you, who your mother was."
[Nocturne] TJ sighed heavily, holding everythingin. "I'm leaving. I'm going to find everyone. Don't talk to me anymore. Ok?"
[Mr.Wagner] "I can take you up to where everyone else is. The Prof has them doing an exercise in teamwork today. I can take you to them."
[Nocturne] "Just tell me where."
[Mr.Wagner] "Follow me"
[Mr.Wagner] ((you know where to go. ))
[Nocturne] TJ was about to refuse....but gave in and followed silently.
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator

Danger Room

Post by Saint Kurt »

[Dr.Xavier] Enter a large, cavernous room. High metal walls. Shit piled everywhere.
Emma enters this room
remy enters this room
[JeanGrey] Wow! what is this place??
Wanda enters this room
[remy] Remy looks around the big room, leisurly blowing out a cloud of smoke
[Dr.Xavier] "Come in everyone, gather around."
[remy] "dat's better" he muttered enjoying the returning of calm into his mind
[Dr.Xavier] "I would appreciate if you did not smoke in the mansion, Mr. LeBeau"
[JeanGrey] remy> "Smoking in here?"
[Emma] Emma examines the room, trying to figure out what it's for.
[Dr.Xavier] "However, I will allow it in this room"
[Dr.Xavier] "for now"
[Mystique] Raven looked around. "It's like a big storage room."
[JeanGrey] Dr.Xavier> "What is this place, sir?"
[Wanda] Wanda looks over at Remy and raises her eyebrows, okay
[remy] Remy snorted out a cloud from his nostrils "thanks homme"
[Mystique] ((This isn't the danger room as you know it guys. This is just a big crap filled room in the basement.))
[remy] Remy notices wandas look "want a drag, petite?"
[Wanda] Wanda wonders if this is somehow their new punishment
[Wanda] Wanda shakes her head
[Dr.Xavier] "Yes and no, Miss Darkholme. This room has been used for storage in recent time, but it's actually, well, what you can call a smart classroom"
[JeanGrey] remy> eyes flash a warning..."Kindly stay away from my roommate!"
[Emma] Emma catches Wanda's very loud thought and laughs. "Do we have to clean it, or something?"
[Wanda] She looks around the room and all of the junk, what was this place?
[remy] Remy looks around for the new curvacious blonde - he spots her head in the crowd and sneaks over to her side
[Dr.Xavier] "Precisely, Miss Frost."
[remy] "ere chere" he offers the smoke
[remy] "remy tink you're gonna need it" he winced at the proffessors announcement
[remy] there was a lot of shit in the basement
[Dr.Xavier] "The room has long been neglected, but I believe it will prove very useful in your educations. I was going to hire a crew to take care of it, but after last nights transgressions..."
[Wanda] Wanda groaned and wondered yet again what she'd gotten herself into.
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey folds her arms across her chest, and says"A lesson in teamwork, I guess."
[Emma] Emma takes the smoke, tosses it on the ground and grinds it to dust. "Thanks, Remy." Smile.
[Dr.Xavier] "Everything in here can be discarded. You can think of it as a lesson in teamwork, if you like"
[remy] Remy lounged against a pile of boxes "well jean, y'can just float it all around for us all"
[Emma] Emma offers Remy a mint.
[Mystique] Raven had a sudden flash of doubt. "The school really doesn't have like, a maintenance crew to clean this up?" She asked looking around in dismay.
[Emma] ((Emma's such a bitch.))
[remy] Remy smiles and takes her hand, bringing it up to his mouth, where he sucks the mint from her fingers
[Emma] How can you have "several" cooks but not even one janitor on staff?"
[Wanda] Wanda considers asking to be excused to go to the infirmary - TJ seemed to be getting out of this
[JeanGrey] remy> "Sweet pea, that doesn't teach you any lessons does it?"
[Dr.Xavier] "You may use your powers to clean, however, I would prefer if we did not have floating 800lb metal boxes. For obvious safety reasons"
[Multiple2] "I'm my own team" Jamie smirked
[remy] "remy already had all the life lessons 'e needs in life petite"
[Dr.Xavier] "Do we have any questions?"
[JeanGrey] Dr.Xavier> "Oh you mean like dropping it on remy's head?"
[Dr.Xavier] "That's not even amusing to joke about, Miss Grey"
[remy] Remy briskly rubbed his palms together "so you do' care what happens to de stuff den homme?
[JeanGrey] "oops, did I say that?"
[Mystique] ((Remember, this used to be a training room used by*Mutants*. There's a special kind of mess to defeat everyone's powers in here. It's totally a work together time. But at the end the place will be yours.))
[Dr.Xavier] "Not at all, Mr. LeBeau. Just try not to hurt each other."
[Wanda] "What about those of up who's powers are unpredictable?" Wanda worries.
[Mystique] "Hey, what about TJ, what about my roommate? Is she coming back here?"
[JeanGrey] Wanda> "might be fun!" nudges her playfully.
[remy] Remy smiles walking over to a stack of boxes in the corner, he lays one palm down on the side of a box, letting energy trickle into it, until it glows with power
[Dr.Xavier] "Try not to lift heavy things then, Miss Maximoff" he smiled at her
[Mystique] It kind of seemed unfair, you know, if she wasn't...
[remy] "ace in de hole" he shouts ducking down
[Emma] Emma hides behind Jean.
[Wanda] Wanda tried to smile back, but she isn't so sure.
[Multiple2] "Or is she still sleeping off the hangover."
[JeanGrey] Dr.Xavier> "Yes, and I did not even go out last night!"
[remy] BOOOM bits of paper drift slowly down like a snowfall
[Dr.Xavier] "Talia Josephine will be joining you shortly. If there are no more questions, I will leave you to it."
[remy] "oops"
[Dr.Xavier] Xavier shakes his head. "Try not to kill each other, hmm?" before leaving the room
[Wanda] Wanda jumps as Remy demonstrates his power.
[Dr.Xavier] ((he's gone..go to it!))
[Emma] "No point in getting my clothes dirty." Emma turns into diamond.
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey raises telekinetic shield, holding papers in the air
[Mystique] "I think they would have had us do this anyway," Raven said to Jean.
[remy] remy grins like a kid in a candy store
[Wanda] Wanda walks over to a huge metal box and studies it
[remy] all this shit that he could blow up...
[Wanda] She catches Remy's grin - someone was enjoying himself
[Mystique] "Lots of the people who were out last night aren't even here. I bet they're doing something else. Or, I hope they are..."
[JeanGrey] "where are we supposed to put this stuff anyhow?" She shifts papers to a corner of the room
[Wanda] Wanda waves her hand over the box without touching it - it turns to rust and then suddenly crumbles away into dust - Wanda stands back satisfied - that wasn't so bad.
[remy] Remy charged stray bits of paper, popping them into piles of ash with stattico booms
[Emma] "Can you blow up endless stuff, Remy? That would make this easier."
[Multiple2] "Having fun Remy?"
[remy] Remy grinns back at the shiny skinned mutant "sure chere..."
[Wanda] Wanda focuses on a pile of paper - the pile spontaneously combusts
[remy] he grins at Jamie "as always homme"
[Wanda] This was kind of fun, Wanda smiles, finally forgetting her headache
[remy] Remy darts away from the sudden flames
[Emma] Emma determines that her powers are most useful in the supervisory sense.
[remy] "ehh...chere" he waves at the increasing amount of smoke gathering at the ceiling "y don' think that they have sprinklers here do ya?"
[Multiple2] "Well darn, I can't blow stuff up, only lift it with the infinite numbers of workers..."
[Wanda] Wanda reminds herself not to go overboard with her powers - her aim wasn't always good and the results weren't always what she'd intended
[remy] remy steps back at the next pile of boxes catch with a whoosh
[Mystique] Raven watched everyone survey the mess, seeing how their powers worked best for what. It didn't seem like shape shifting was useful in a situation like this.
[remy] "ah...anyone??"
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey sighs and raises a telekinetic bubble to stifle the smoke and flames.
[Wanda] Wanda frowns as the fire seems to go out of control - oops?
[Wanda] The smoke and flames are suddenly stifled and Wanda relaxes
[JeanGrey] Wanda> "give it a moment! I will starve it of oxygen!"
[Dr.Xavier] ((OMG you set a metal room on fire!))
[Multiple2] "So who's got the usless powers for blowing stuff up...."
[JeanGrey] Emma> "You are so useful, aren't you."
[Emma] {{Nah, just all the crap that was in it.))
[JeanGrey] Dr.Xavier> "They're good, Professor. What can you say?"
[remy] "dat be better" He winks at wanda holding out a unlight ciggarette "if y'd oblige chere..."
[Mystique] Raven started coughing. "What are you guys doing? He said clean it not destroy the building!"
[Emma] "Considering I didn't even have the chance to go out last night, it's only fair that I stand here and look good."
[remy] Remy snorts at Jamie "useless? Whatcha want homme?"
[Emma] Emma admires the fire refracting through her diamond skin.
[JeanGrey] Emma> "Neither di I, but at least I am helping!"
[Wanda] Wanda takes a step to the side - hoping Remy's out of her range - and the cigarette suddenly ignites
[Multiple2] "Well on the record, one of me stayed behind....so that could have been Jamie Prime...."
[remy] "Y'look very good chere" remy jumps slightly at the sudden flare "tanks chere" he takes a large drag
[Emma] "You should have tattled last night when you had the chance, Jean."
[Wanda] "You're not Jamie?" Wanda says surprised.
[Multiple2] "Jamie went off somewhere..."
[JeanGrey] Emma> "Shows who's the hero and who's the self - serving ahem!"
[remy] "well who de fuck do you be den?"
[Mystique] "It's weird isn't it?" Raven said to Wanda.
[Wanda] "Hmm," Wanda says, "That doesn't seem quite fair."
[Emma] Emma laughs. "Hero? You put out a fire in a metal room."
[JeanGrey] Multiple2> "You're soooo confusing!"
[Wanda] "What's weird?" Wanda asks, turning to Raven.
[Multiple2] "Well he will get the memories later..."
[JeanGrey] Emma> "You're the one who said it was the crap!"
[Emma] Emma looks at Jamie. She can't tell the difference.
[Mystique] Raven thought a moment. "You know," she said to Wanda, "if we could combine what I do, with what he does, it would be really something. Infinite people who all look different."
[JeanGrey] Emma> "At least I did something...humphhhh!"
[Wanda] "I guess having the memory of doing the work is *almost* like having done the work. Maybe"
[JeanGrey] Dr.Xavier> "This si not teaching us teamwork!"
[JeanGrey] is
[Wanda] Wanda blinks, absorbing that concept. "That would be something."
[Emma] Emma doubles over laughing.
[Dr.Xavier] ((dr xavier is not in the room, children))
[remy] Remy steps back from the bristling women and goes over to the corner of the room again, waiting for them to duke it out - he normally liked watching women scrap...but in this case
[Multiple2] Remy>-I'm a simulation of Jamie-mania.
[remy] "jamie mania??"
[JeanGrey] Neither am I!
[Wanda] "Did you talk to the girl we met last night? She said she absorbed powers - maybe she could actually do that!"
[remy] "what dat be?? Jamie gone all postal??
[Mystique] ((Prof. X be parked outside somewhere...))
[JeanGrey] Have a good night all...
[Emma] "What's this teamwork thing? I didn't come here to learn teamwork."
[Multiple2] "Do we need to break up Emma and Jean, Remy?"
[remy] Remy raised an eyebrow at wanda "dat girl absorbed people? Remy tinks he missed somethin'"
[Wanda] Wanda shrugs. "I came to attend a university. This is a surprise to me too."
[Mystique] "We need it though." Raven said in a sudden burst of inspiration.
[Wanda] Wanda turns to Remy, "Yeah, she said just by touching them she could take their powers."
[Emma] "Jean left." Emma 2. Jean 0. Emma is delighted that her all-girl school skills are fully functional.
[Wanda] "Crazy, huh?"
[remy] "wow...remy'll think twice about dat one den" he grinned at wanda
[Multiple2] "Good Job, Emma" Jamie hi fived Emma.
[Mystique] "Like, I can't do all the stuff you can. If I had to clean this room by myself I couldn't" Mystique said. "But if we do it together, I can help."
[Wanda] Wanda grinned back - then pulls her eyes away to look at Raven.
[Emma] Emma wonders if absorbing girl could affect her in diamond form. Speaking of fire and ice, baby.
[remy] "so whatcha propose den?
[Mystique] Raven looked around, surprised that someone was actually coming to her for advice.
[remy] Remy looked at the impromtu leader of the rag tag group
[remy] "so??" he smiled charmingly at her
[Wanda] Wanda waited to hear what Raven had to say.
[Multiple2] "I can always make my own team" Jamie suggested
[Mystique] "Well, you can blow stuff up. So why not blow those big pieces of metal that have been impaled in the walls out."
[Wanda] "But, you said you're not Jamie." Wanda said. "How can you do that?"
[Wanda] "If you're only a dupe?"
[remy] Remy takes a last lazy drag of he cigarette and tossed it down, walking over to the metal "alright den, butcha all better duck"
[Mystique] Raven moved out of the way.
[Multiple2] "We can do the same thing as Jamie"
[Wanda] Wanda takes a few steps back
[remy] he charges a large chunk and looked quickly around the room making sure everyone was out of the way
[Mystique] "You know - we can look for things that only we can do with our unique power."
[remy] letting go, as he scurried behind a box BOOOOOOM!!!
[Mystique] "Jamie - you and your duplicates could form a bucket brigade - moving the junk Remy blows up out of the room."
[Wanda] Wanda holds a hand out in front of her - all shrapnel sails past without hitting her
[remy] he popped up, metal filings raining slowly down "like dat chere?"
[Multiple2] "Sure why not." Jamie shrugged.
[Mystique] Raven finshed her sentence ducking for cover as metal rained down on them.
[Mystique] She felt herself grinning. "It worked," she said.
[Mystique] Raven turned to Remy. "Yeah, like that."
[JeanGrey] Redhead steps back in after taking a DEEEEEEp breath!
[remy] "eh Jeannie" remy guestured over to Raven "she be directen the show now"
[Wanda] Wanda wonders where Jean disappeared to
[Mystique] "What else can you guys do?" She asked.
[remy] He helped jamie scoop up a bucketful of debris and passed it to him
[Emma] "I'm mostly just invulnerable."
[Wanda] Wanda stepped over to a pile of debris and it spontaneously disappeared - only to reappear in another part of the room
[Wanda] She sighed and went over to another pile - this time the debris just disintegrated
[remy] Remy looked at the sudden reappearance of the girl at his side "ya miss remy, petite?"
[Mystique] Raven smiled with a hint of awe "That's cool. I wish I was invulnerable."
[Multiple2] "Well, Wanda your making my job eaiser" Jamie commented.
[Mystique] "Emma - you won't be hurt when Remy blasts stuff will you?"
[Wanda] Wanda shrugged, "It doesn't work the same way all the time."
[Emma] "It's nice, in that I don't have to worry about getting caught in blasts."
[remy] Remy rubbed his hands clean on his jeans "ready for another one?" he grinned happily - it had been forever since he had been able to detroy things with such impunity
[Emma] "Probably not. I've never actually been in an explosion before though."
[Wanda] Another pile of debris finds itself suddenly in one of the Jamie's buckets
[Mystique] "So you could hold on to some of that stuff so Remy has a better shot at it right?'
[remy] "maybe Jeannie dere could control de blasts" remy guestured over to the girl who just popped back into the room
[JeanGrey] Server loves me yes it does...must be Emma
[JeanGrey] remy> Of course I can...
[Mystique] "Jean's telekinetic right?"
[remy] Remy smiled at the crystiline woman "remy don't mind workin with you chere...
[Multiple2] "All righty, bucket brigade, dupes" Jamie starts to carry stuff out.
[JeanGrey] "yes>"
[Emma] Emma isn't sure hwo that will help, but smiles at Remy. "Sure."
[Mystique] "Some of this stuff is stuff that Remy can't blast because it will set on fire like last time. Maybe jean could move those things - get them separated so the Jamies and Wanda can bucket brigade them out?"
[JeanGrey] Emma> "you can keep your 2 to 0 assessment to yourself, by the way. I'm back!
[remy] Remy pulls her close, laying his hand on a smaller chunk "y'can be remy's shield if your game, petite"
[Emma] "Quit reading my mind Mis Hypocrite."
[JeanGrey] Emma> "By the way, are those dark roots??"
[Mystique] ((I'm not sure how it will help either - use your imaginations! This is the danger room, but it's been smashed up and then used to store crap for a decade...))
[Wanda] Wanda wanders over to another box and manages to make this one disintegrate into a big pile of dust too
[JeanGrey] Emma> "No, I read your post..."
[Multiple2] "But you'll probably leave again soon, Jean."
[JeanGrey] ?me controls the dust so that it doesn't flow out of parameters
[Dr.Xavier] ((Post? STAY IN CHARACTER AND IN GAME! Do not mention posts or servers!))
[Emma] "Post?" Emma thinks Jean belongs in a mental institution rather than a higher institution.
[JeanGrey] Multiple2> "At 9PM sweetie!"
[Mystique] ((Post? What post - we're talking here. It's a game.))
[JeanGrey] Emma> sigh...
[Wanda] Wanda smiles at her roomate, "Jean! You can help move all this into Jamie's buckets!"
[JeanGrey] (( Really?))
[Emma] "Human shield? Sounds good."
[Wanda] She's starting to like this 'punishment.'
[Mystique] ((Please put personal comments in the double parentheses. The rest in character. Thanks. ))
[Wanda] Especially since her powers aren't causing anyone any problems
[remy] Remy pulls Emma close reaching behind her and charging a small peice of metal placing the impervious woman between him and the small blast that his charge produces
[JeanGrey] Wanda> "Don't mind a little exercise!"
[remy] he stares into her eyes "dat ok chere?
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey concetrates on the debris and moves it without the benefit of a bucket!"
[Emma] Emma is getting a little swoony in spite of herself. "Umm... yes..."
[remy] Remy grins in triumph at her glassy eyed look, noticing that her breathing has quickened.
[Mystique] Watching the activity, Raven realized that she hadn't given herself a job. She moved forward and scooped up a bunch of debris, joining the multiple Jamies.
[remy] "how bout sometin' a bit bigger den? Think you can handle it?"
[Mystique] "Mind if I help?" She asked
[Emma] ((LOL!!!!!))
[remy] Remy holds his arm out to the gothy mutant "sure, always room for one more"
[Emma] "Ummm... sure..." Emma doesn't have much experience around boys.
[Multiple2] "So, Raven, yah gonna look like the rest of us?" Jamie joked refencing to her shape shiftitng abilites
[Wanda] Wanda causes another box to spontaneouly combust across the room - some nearby pieces of metal combust
[remy] Remy gently leads her over to a slightly larger twisted chunk "un...deux...trois" BOOOOM
[remy] he laughs at the tinkle of shards being easily repelled by the diamond skinned girl "you be one handy femme to have round"
[Wanda] She looks over at Raven, wondering how the other girl's powers work. "Are your powers like Sids?" she asks, "Can you turn into anything you want?"
[Mystique] Raven looked from Remy to Jamie. She changed quickly to look like the rest of the Jamie duplicates and winked at Remy.
[Emma] Emma blinks out of habit at the flying debris.
[remy] remy laughed at the game that was afoot
[Wanda] Wanda turns and again makes sure the flying debis changes course before coming near her or anyone she's standing near
[remy] he couldn't tell her from the rest of them now
[Wanda] Wanda blinks as Raven becomes another Jamie
[Multiple2] Jamie laughed as he saw Raven shift into a dupe.
[remy] ((man that debris does fly for quite a while don't it))
[Mystique] Raven changed back to her usual self, the one she showed the world everyday.
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey sits within a protective field and pushes debris back
[Emma] ((It must be Jean!!))
[remy] "dat be a handy trick to chere" he yelled across the room to Raven
[Wanda] Wanda smiles at the goth girl and then goes on to destroy more stuff
[remy] "remy can think of all sorts of uses for dat"
[Mystique] "Sid can turn into anything I think. I can just look like different people."
[Emma] Emma wonders how Wanda hasn't taken care of everything on her own by now.
[remy] he turns back to the sparkling mutant still in his grasp "ready for another, chere?"
[Emma] "Okay." Emma is unusually quiet all of a sudden...
[remy] He surveyed the room around him - they'd been making quick work of it - it looked over half done
[Multiple2] "But Sid is a white blob like thing, no where near as cute as you" Jamie laughed towards where he thought he heard the voice.
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey extends powers with a sigh and obliterates everything that is left!
[Wanda] Wanda nods, "Anyone, huh? What a great gift to have!"
[remy] Remy notices her withdrawing "what be de matter, petite?"
[remy] he draws her over to a newly empty corner of the room
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey blows on smoking finger and smiles sweetly at Emma, "Did I miss anything?"
[Mystique] "It is working," Raven said. "I can't blow stuff up though. That wouldn't be so bad either."
[Emma] "Oh, nothing. I must just be tired form all this work." Emma tries to pull herself together.
[Wanda] Looking around at the piles of dust, Wanda starts to help filling buckets.
[remy] Remy laughed back at her over his shoulder "and it be fun too"
[Wanda] Wanda laughed too, "You *look* like you're having fun!"
[remy] "Remy didn't hurt ya, did he?" Remy turned her around, anxiously looking at her back
[Emma] "Well, you apparently missed out on Remy's attention so I'd say, yeah, you did..." Emma is back on comfortable ground now.
[Emma] "No, I'm fine."
[remy] Remy smiled at her "good den chere". He surveyed the empty room "it be lunchtime yet?"
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey grabs a broom and smiles again at Emma..."Don't need that kind of attention. Power has its own rewards, don't you think?"
[Mystique] "Ooh. If I was mad though, watch out! They'd need to rebulid Manhattan every time I got in a fight with my parents," Raven said with a small laught.
[remy] Remy felt wonderfully relaxed. He hadn't been able to ever be in a roomful of other people like him. It was kind of nice
[Emma] Emma changes back to flesh. "Just keep telling yourself that, dear."
[remy] Remy smiled at raven's joking "remy remember not to piss you off den petite"
[Multiple2] "My parents had to rebuild Lubbock and Dallas." Jamie joined in on the fun.
[Wanda] Wanda was feeling good too - she'd never used her powers for anything useful before.
[remy] Remy gently stroked the newly warm, soft underflesh of her arm..."remy think he like you better dis way"
[Emma] Emma had always heard that boys didn't like catty girls. Apparently it was not so.
[remy] Remy decides to cash in on the fun kidding around the room "well y'all seen what happened to n'awleans...dat wasn't katrina.." he stuck his tounge out
[Mystique] "Luckily I can't blow stuff up. The worst I can do is look really ugly."
[Multiple2] "So T.J. is still sick?" Jamie wondered about his classmate.
[Emma] Emma smiled at Remy. "Me too. That's the longest I've ever done that before."
[remy] ((well chere, she ain't being catty to remy...))
[Multiple2] "Hey Remy are ya gonna work or flirt?" Jamie asked the older boy.
[Mystique] "She's been with Mr. Wagner a while huh?"
[Emma] "You can control the weather?" ((Or maybe you just made a weather witch mad, hmm?))
[remy] at that remy looked up - his partner in crime, how could have he forgotten "yeah - where's TJ anyway?"
[Emma] "Yeah, the teachers at my old school were usually more discreet than this."
[Wanda] "Yeah," Wanda looked over at Raven. "She has."
[remy] "Work work work..." remy replied, his hand slipping down to naturally rest on emma's curvy waist
[remy] he shot a happy smirk over to Jamie
[Wanda] Wanda looks over at Emma, "I don't think it's anything like that. TJ wasn't feeling well..."
[Emma] Emma is secretly relieved that they aren't here. They kind of give her the creeps.
[Multiple2] "So drank too much, smoked some pot with Remy, and lets see threw up." Jamie informed Emma
[Emma] "That's what they always say..."
[Mystique] "I like Mr. Wagner, but you know, I heard the craziest thing about him."
[remy] Remy grinned, unabashed "It was some good party, eh homme?"
[remy] remy cocks his head "what be dat?"
[Wanda] Raven has Wanda's attention too.
[Emma] Emma keeps the joke going. "Mr Wagner likes them wild, huh?"
[remy] "Remy smiles over at emma "nah - TJ's not like dat, chere - she be a good girl"
[remy] he chuckles "well kinda"
[Emma] Emma relents. "Okay, you know them better than I do."
[Wanda] Wanda chews on her bottom lip. It wasn't like any of them knew Mr. Wagner all that well.
[Wanda] "Since we're done here, maybe we should go check on her, do you think?"
[Multiple2] "Well Mr. Wagner was going to that bar" Jamie reasoned
[Emma] "'That bar'?" Emma instantly assumes Mr Wagner is gay.
[remy] Remy frowned at that though "yah...TJ's pretty young too. Ya think the homme be honerable?"
[Multiple2] "I'm sure they're fine, but if y'all are worried just go check."
[Wanda] "Well, I'd feel better if I knew she was okay." Wanda says, slowly.
[Multiple2] "well you can go check..."
[Multiple2] "Or hell, I'll send a dupe."
[Mystique] "Well, I didn't hear anything like that. I heard he used to date Kim Basinger." Raven said with a shrug.
[JeanGrey] Nocturne> "how are you TJ?
[Wanda] "Should we all go?"
[Nocturne] Talia took a deep breath, studying the room. Well, at least everyone else was having fun.
[Wanda] "Or, never mind!"
[Multiple2] "and the hungover one returns" Jamie greets Nocturne
[Nocturne] "Don't ask" she replies angrily
[JeanGrey] Mystique> What about that Christine Palmer girl?
[Emma] "So he does like them wild! Or crazy, anyway."
[Nocturne] she charges at jamie, shoving him against the wall "Don't fuck with me"
[remy] Remy smiles at the re-emerged girl "how you doing chere? Headache better?"
[Wanda] TJ doesn't seem to be in a good mood
[Mystique] Raven turned around, "Hey, TJ" She paused, studying her roommate's face. "Are you okay?" she asked.
[Emma] Emma keeps her distance from TJ.
[remy] Remy clucks his tounge at her "evidently not..."
[Nocturne] She turns to Jean, hearing her mothers name. "What did you just say?"
[Multiple2] "Okay...she's...pissed..." Jamie brushed himself off and got up.
[Wanda] Wanda looks over at TJ, concerned.
[Nocturne] "Are you reading my mind?!"
[JeanGrey] Nocturne> Christine Palmer is your mother?
[Mystique] ((Jean - Christine Palmer is some random nurse from about 20 years ago and Nocturne's mother. She's not famous or anything.))
[Wanda] Wanda wonders how her roomate knows TJ's mom
[Multiple2] "Umm...guys...I'm thinking we should run away, and you know live longer..." Jamie began backing towards the door.
[Nocturne] "Stay out of my head, red. I'm fucking serious"
[JeanGrey] ((thank you)))
[Nocturne] ((lol, the famous nurse christine palmer!))
[JeanGrey] Nocturne> "it must have been an accidental broadcvast in your present state!"
[Nocturne] JeanGrey> "stay out"
[remy] Remy light up another cigarrette, waiting for the newest storm of estrogen to wear itself out
[JeanGrey] Nocturne> "sorry! Accident!"
[Multiple2] "Jean, drop it if you want to live." Jamie tried to tell the redhead
[Emma] "Broadcast? You must have less control than I do."
[Mystique] "It must be really hard for those telepaths not to read our minds." Raven whispered to Wanda.
[Nocturne] Talia stormed up to Remy. "Gimme one." she said. As an afterthought: "Please"
[Wanda] Wanda nodded - she still wasn't sure about the whole telepath thing
[remy] Remy passed her his lit one, not wanting to take chances on being too slow
[JeanGrey] Emma> "Listen, when someone is in her statye of mind, it is easy to read them! her emotions are on the surface, ok?"
[ANNOUNCE] 15 minutes!
[JeanGrey] Emma> "or aren't you familiar with that phenomena?"
[Nocturne] Talia takes a long drag. She coughs slightly not being a tobacco smoker, but just the feeling of filling her lungs calms her. She needs a trip back to her room with Excalibur as soon as possible.
[remy] Remy snorted, lighting a new cigarrette passing this new one to emma
[Emma] "Of course it's easy. But why would you want to? That's how you get into trouble."
[Mystique] Raven liked Emma. She was tough, but she was practical too. She couldn't help laughing. It seemed like all they did was get in trouble.
[Emma] "If people think you're reading their minds all the time, it makes them angry. So I don't."
[Nocturne] She notices her hand shaking as she takes her next drag. This isn't working.
[remy] "so TJ - d'ya hear about lunch or anytin'?
[remy] he tries to distract the distraught girl
[JeanGrey] Emma> "She broadcasts...understand?? It is like hearing a train coming at you down a tunnel, focused and loud. Understand?"
[Nocturne] She turns to Remy, her eyes watering as he asks his question. "What? Lunch?"
[remy] "what's da matter?" he grabs her by her elbow and leads her out of the fighting pack
[Emma] "It sounds like an excuse for being nosy to me. But I'm just another telepath, what do I know?" Emma rolls her eyes.
[remy] remy tenderly tucks her hair behind her ear "y'shakin like a leaf petite"
[JeanGrey] "I usually am not given to excuses!"
[Nocturne] TJ allows Remy to pull her aside, taking another long drag. "Nothing. I'm-i'm fine." She took another shaky drag.
[Wanda] Wanda bites her bottom lip, watching TJ and Remy step away - she hopes he'll be able to make TJ feel better.
[JeanGrey] "where are we off to next?'
[Mystique] Raven watched Remy and TJ together. She felt like she was shirking her responsibility as roommate somehow. Isn't that what college roommates did? Have long talks and comfort each other like sisters.
[Wanda] "Lunch sounds good," Wanda said, "I didn't get any breakfast"
[remy] "sure chere.." he raises his brow at her
[remy] "y'kin tell remy"
[Multiple2] "Everything all?" Jamie walked back in.
[Nocturne] "No, I can't." she told him.
[Mystique] Glancing around Raven stepped forward and joined Remy and TJ.
[Nocturne] "I just. I can't. Not now," she looked around the room, specifically a the telepaths. "I need some fucking dro is what I need"
[Mystique] "Hey, if anything happened with Mr. Wagner. If you need to talk, you know."
[remy] "dat's OK" he pats her shoulder "y'know dat y'kin tell remy anytime chere"
[Wanda] Wanda hadn't noticed Jamie leave the room - maybe he'd wanted to stand clear of warring telepaths.
[remy] Remy chuckles "well...y'wanna go to my room?"
[Mystique] "Well, you know where to find me."
[Nocturne] TJ gives Raven a half smile. "Thanks."
[Multiple2] "This is turning into a drama, what fun." Jamie commented on what had happened recently
[Nocturne] TJ looks Remy straight in his eyes. "Can we?"
[Emma] Emma is annoyed at herself, because she doesn't like seeing Remy with the other girls. What does she care, she doesn't need him.
[Mystique] "Yeah, cool." Raven said. Trying to be cool about it.
[Nocturne] Dr. Xavier enters the room, examining the chaos
[Nocturne] OOPS!
[remy] Sure chere...c'mon then
[Dr.Xavier] Dr. Xavier enters the room, examining the chaos
[remy] mar
[Multiple2] "Really, what I don't understand is how can Remy balence two girls" Jamie pondered
[remy] merde
[remy] (pardon moi)
[Mystique] * Mystique looked around, avoiding TJ without looking like he was trying to avoid TJ.
[JeanGrey] Multiple2> "Not very Multiple, I guess
[Dr.Xavier] "It's a start, I suppose," he tells them, examining the half blown cartons. At least most of it had been carted out.
[Mystique] ((Damn it!))
[JeanGrey] Multiple2> The balancing two girls thing that is...
[Dr.Xavier] ((its hard doing this shit em!))
[remy] "do ya tink we can sneak out chere?" he whispered into TJ's pointed ear
[Mr.Wagner] * Mystique looked around, avoiding TJ without looking like he was trying to avoid TJ.
[Mr.Wagner] ((curse you cut and paste!))
[Mr.Wagner] * Mr.Wagner looked around, avoiding TJ without looking like he was trying to avoid TJ.
[Nocturne] Talia noticed Mr Wagner's entrance, and wanted nothing more than to escape with Remy. But a bald telepath blocked their exit.
[Multiple2] "Hey Raven, ya alright?" Jamie asked his "friend"
[remy] ((ROTHFLMAO))
[Mr.Wagner] ((I can't balance two characters apparently))
[Nocturne] "Let's chill for a sec" she said, finishing the cig.
[remy] Remy sighed, waiting for the inevidible lecture
[Nocturne] ((neither of us can..we'll fix in editing ))
[remy] he really hated having people in positions of power over him
[Emma] Emma notices Mr Wagner's awkwardness and wonders what happened.
[Mr.Wagner] "It looks good." Mr. Wagner said, nodding his head.
[remy] he was a free spirit, and fiercly independant
[Dr.Xavier] "Well, you seem to have gotten a good start on clearing this all out. I have to say, i'm quite pleased with how well you were able to utilize your powers"
[remy] Remy relaxes slightly at the friendlier tone
[Nocturne] TJ tensed hearing his voice. She slunk back against the wall
[Multiple2] "Well between the catfights and other things we did an okay job" Jamie shrugged
[Mr.Wagner] "Excellent teamwork guys. You could have just tried to knock this all down by yourselves, but you would have never gotten this far. Excellent work."
[remy] remy noticed his friend leaning back and looked questioningly at her
[remy] had that son of a bitch hurt her after all??
[Dr.Xavier] "Though, there is still quite a bit of work to be done in mastering each of your unique gifts. However, I think we are done with this room for the day."
[Wanda] Wanda nods, but is distracted by TJ's behavior
[remy] Remy placed himself between the tall older man and TJ
[Multiple2] Jamie walks over to Remy "Man, how do you do it with women, all that the female population here have done to me is dump a vase on me and slam me againest a wall."
[Wanda] She looks at Mr. Wagner and frowns
[Mr.Wagner] "I know this was presented to you as a punishment, and that for that reason you might have been resistant at first."
[Multiple] "Hey everyone, what did I miss" the orginal Jamie walked in.
[remy] remy smiles back at jamie "practice, just practice"
[Wanda] Wanda rolls her eyes at Jamie, then looks over at the original
[Emma] "But that means they like you. They just wanted more of you, Jamie."
[Emma] Emma teases.
[JeanGrey] Nocturne> "is something wrong? I am not trying to read your mind. I just care>"
[Wanda] "You missed all the fun, Jamie."
[Dr.Xavier] "Children, please! Mr. Wagner would like to speak with you"
[Mr.Wagner] "But, the fact that you stayed, and worked, and figured out a way to work together demonstrates the strength you have when you stick together."
[Wanda] Wanda turns to listen, arms crossed and not really sure what to think now
[Mr.Wagner] "It's alright professor. It's been a long day for everyone I think."
[Multiple2] "You're so witty Emma" Jamie rolled his eyes
[Nocturne] "I'm fine, Jean" she muttered. "How many fucking times do I have to say I'm fine?"she said slowly, quietly
[JeanGrey] Mr.Wagner> "Yes, especially with personality clashes>"
[Emma] "Most of us stayed, anyway."
[Emma] Emma smiles sweetly at Jamie.
[remy] remy places his arm around tj "so we can go now then homme?" he asks the professor, shooting wagner a dirty look
[Multiple] "Jean I advised to back away from the pissed person, you may live longer" Jamie gives his unique brand of advice.
[Mr.Wagner] "This was a tough assignment, and you did well. I'm sure you're all thirsty and a bit hungry."
[JeanGrey] * JeanGrey backs away from Nocturne...
[remy] C'mon then chere" he leads TJ to the stairs
[JeanGrey] Emma> "took a deep breath and came back or you would've been sushi
[Multiple2] "Awww...Emma...you're one of the few people here that pays attention to me, I may get used to it." Jamie laughed.
[Mr.Wagner] "Just like this morning, lunch has been prepared for you and cold drinks. When next we meet in this room, we will be preparing it to be our training room"
[Nocturne] Talia follows Remy
[Nocturne] ((oops!))
[Mr.Wagner] "But for now, just be satisfied that in the work you did to day, you made it 'yours'".
[Wanda] "Training room?" Wanda still hadn't figured out what this place was supposed to be.
[remy] ((so we are leaving now then?))
[JeanGrey] "lunch sounds good"
[Wanda] Wanda watches Remy and TJ start to leave the room
[Dr.Xavier] "Let's all head up to the dining room, and we can discuss this all further"
[Multiple] "Will we have spandex costumes?" Jamie joked
[Mr.Wagner] "Soon Miss Maximoff. Soon. For now, Lunch."
[Dr.Xavier] ((yeah, game over i thinkg, right em??))
[Emma] Emma also watches Remy and TJ leave the room.
[Mr.Wagner] * Mr.Wagner smiled and gestured towards the door.
Spaz enters this room
remy enters this room
Spaz exits from this room
[Wanda] Remembering that she's very hungry - Wanda starts for the dining room
[Mr.Wagner] Raven took a last glance at Mr. Wagner. He had yellow eyes and blue skin. Did that mean something?
Dr.Xavier exits from this room
Mr.Wagner exits from this room
StarChild1 enters this room
StarChild1 exits from this room
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Transcripts for 3/15

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Whoo-hoo! Another fun day at the mansion...what a hoot!

Feel like you want to join now, but are worried that you might not fit in or something? We have new characters everytime - its great - just jump in and join!

You guys all rock btw - it is amazing how it comes together - and it is so enjoyable reading it afterwards...wagner and TJ...you guys could make a biker cry...snifffff. (:P)

GAH! Why can't next wednesday be tommorrow???

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Transcripts for 3/15

Post by Confizzle »

We should have more than one rp a week, I had fun.
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Transcripts for 3/15

Post by chicory »

An occasional weekend might be nice - if it lets more people play.
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Transcripts for 3/15

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Hmm that was a good "story".
allthought someone could have corrected this "[Emma] "Look at it this way, Remy. This might as well be an all-girls school. Only two guys!""

for example with something like this :P
"No actually there are six guys in here, we just dont know where the four of them are".
and yes weekend would be very nice. ;)

[Muokattu 16/3/06 Lähettäjä: Crocodile Hunter]
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Transcripts for 3/15

Post by chicory »

*Scrolls up

[Emma] "Look at it this way, Remy. This might as well be an all-girls school. Only two guys!"
[remy] "dat's de way Remy likes it chere" he sighed dramatically "but dere be more hommes here - dey just sleepin right now"

See, Croc? You were remembered :)
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Transcripts for 3/15

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Alkuperäinen postittaja chicory
*Scrolls up

See, Croc? You were remembered :)
ooh great, for a while i thought the rest of us werent mentioned at all. :)