5/24 - Big kegger party

Read our full Game transcripts here!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

5/24 - Big kegger party

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Etienne] There are two bedrooms, one belonging to Dez and Emma, the other empty. They are connected by a single bathroom, as all dorms in Xaviers are.

[Etienne] This is party central. Keg in the tub! Etienne glances around. Dez'd said these people were cool.

Rogue enters this room

[Etienne] He digs around the pocket of his blazer, which he wears over a Tshirt of his own design. Fishing out a small pouch, he quickly rolls himself a cigarette,. He pushes his black frame glasses higher on his nose.

Remy enters this room

nights_dre enters this room

[Rogue] Rogue came in through the bathroom, wiping her hands from the dirt of the keg. Super strength comes in handy she thought. The past few days have been messy, what better way to say "I'm home" than a huge kegger with some NYC friends.

[Etienne] He nods to Dez, sucking on his fag. He liked to call them that, it made him sound so worldly. "Hey Dez."

[Rogue] "Hey glad you could make it!" she syas to Etienne, "The others should be around soon, I think they are wandering around."

[Etienne] "When are these people showing up?"

[Rogue] "Soon, we come and go as we please here."

[Coca] Coca smiles at her friends. Rogue, honey...how are you doing?

[Etienne] He sees Coca enter and grins. "What do you think of this place? Swank central. Oil money I bet, the bastard."

[Coca] "This place is the bomb!"

[Rogue] "Raven, Wanda HEY!" she called over to the two girls..."welcome to my party!"

DJ_Dizzyke enters this room

[Coca] "Oh Deej! You made it!"

[Etienne] He looks toward where Dez waves. A dark haired girl enters. Hello. He plays cool.

[DJ_Dizzyke] DJ walked into the room, taking off her prada glasses and placing them in her prada purse. "This is your place Dez....nice shack!" she said putting a cig in her mouth.

Jamie enters this room

[Etienne] He also notices the tall guy in the sunglasses. He looked....dirty

[Rogue] "Hey ya dirty WHORE!" she calls to Deej running over and giving her a hug, "Hows your dirty garg treatin' ya?"

[Mystique] Raven looked around. A Keg? Dez was having a keg party? Crazy.

[Coca] Coca walks around, twirling one thick wavy lock of hair around her finger. Wow. Lots of hot guys here.

[Etienne] He rolls his eyes at his friends. "Dykes are SO vulgar."

[DJ_Dizzyke] "It'd be better if you were in it!" she laughed.

[Remy] Remy slips into the room, looking around at the crowd of people. Now this was the sort of party he was used to.

[Etienne] He sets himself apart from the group, observing. He'd le someone approach him. Yeah.

[Rogue] "Your such a dousche!" she called to Etienne.

Colossus enters this room

[Colossus] ((what is this basically about))

[Etienne] He sucks out the last of his cig, and pulls out his pouch. Leaning foward to Dez, he calls "Oh, you wish, darling."

[Jamie] "This is certainly interesting..."

[Etienne] ((keg party piotr!))

[Coca] Coca slips closer to Etienne. "Oh well look at this buffet dear. We are going to have fun tonight..." she smooths down her black micromini skirt. "This will be fun!"

[Rogue] "Okay gang, most of us are here....hmm Except T.J." she said wondering were blue wonder had gone to. "So lets just introduce ourselves before we just go sticking things in places that don't belong, ok?"

[Rogue] "Who wants to start?"

[Etienne] Dez had said these people were weird. So far they were terminally normal. Drag

[Colossus] * Colossus walks in to the room

[Coca] Coca laughs huskily.

[Etienne] "Oh, screw formalities, Dez. Point me to the liquor."

[Colossus] Peter takes a look around the room, he sees a lot of unfamiliar faces

[Colossus] "i cant belive someone dragged me in to here" he muttered

[DJ_Dizzyke] * DJ_Dizzyke scoffed at Dez's comment...they should ALREADY know me,she thought.

Nocturne enters this room

[Remy] Remy arches an eyebrow at Rogue. What was this, kindergarden class?

[Colossus] ((viewthread.php?tid=5598&page=2#pid33642765))

[Mystique] Raven listened to Dez's friends talking and realized it was going to be THAT kind of party. She made a few adjustments to her outfit, making her skirt a little shorter and her top a little lower cut.

[Nocturne] TJ slips in, trying to stay as under the radar as possible.

[DJ_Dizzyke] ((will change for this chat))

[Jamie] "I will, I'm Xerox," Jamie laughed "If any of y'all run low on beer I'm sure I can get some more." Jamie slapped his hand creating a dupe.

[DJ_Dizzyke] "charming." she said to Jamie. "Ever think of Rodie work?"

[Nocturne] Dez'd mentioned the party. And as much as she didn't want to come, she didn't see the purpose in sulking in her room all night either.

[Coca] "Oooh." Coca eyes up the two men. "Now that's handy."

[Colossus] * Colossus walks next to Remy

[Jamie] "No not really...."

[Colossus] "erm, hi" Piotr says to Remy

[Etienne] He noticed the blue-wait. BLUE?- girl come in. Well, he pulled another long drag. Now things seemed to be getting interesting.

[Remy] Remy notices as TJ strides into the room, and his stomach drops. Damn, he though that this should be getting better by now.

[Remy] "hey 'omme." he nods, his eyes still on TJ. "'ow are things?"

[Jamie] "Of course it's handy I've sold duplicates of rare stuff before and no one would no the difference."

[DJ_Dizzyke] "Well I suppose I'll educate the masses. I'm DJ DIZZYKE and i spin the beats, beat the feats and squeeze the teets!" she said in her DJ voice..."Any you ladies looking for some action, I got the quickest finger in tihs side of texas."

[Nocturne] She moves over to the window, planting herself on a small couch underneath. Still no weed. This SUCKED.

[Coca] Coca giggled. "I can vouch for that."

[Rogue] Rogue laughed at Deej, noticing T.J. come in. "Hey T.J. whats up!"

[Etienne] Etienne edges closer. This girl was REALLY BLUE.

[Mystique] Raven watched TJ and Remy do the eye each other, look away and pretend neither noticed, look back, look away again. God this was so dumb! Were they ever going to act normal in the same room again?

[Colossus] "Fine, just fine", "how about you man?" Peter says, pheef hopefully past is past to him too, he thinks.

[Nocturne] She waved to Dez with a smile. "Hi!"

[Rogue] "There is beer in the bathroom gang, drink up." she said pointing to her cup and then to the bathroom.

[Remy] Remy noticed the way the smug man was inching on towards TJ. "Just great." he ground out, answering Piotr.

[Colossus] "So, who the hell are all these people anyways, i havent seen half of them before" Piotr said to Remy

[DJ_Dizzyke] "Who wants to get me my drink." she said looking at the cd player, "The talent is busy."

[Jamie] "No that's Skunk hair, whist I have no problem suppiling beer I still don't drink it that often." Jamie pulled out a Dr. Pepper from the old trenchcoat he was wearing.

[Etienne] He pulled a drag off his cig, tossing the spent end out the window. "Is this what you upstate kids do for fun? Kegs and reckless partying?"

[Remy] "Dey are dez's friends. Interestin' bunch, neh?"

[wsg] ((lol))

[Rogue] "Well we don't write depressing poetry and think of new ways to part our hair Etienne, if thats what you mean." Rogue joked, smacking his arm.

[Mystique] So now she had a choice. Go hang out with Remy and hear about it all night when they got back to the room or hang out with TJ, who was being hit on by someone random.

[Colossus] "No not really, who is Dez?" Piotr said and made a small smile

[Nocturne] She turned to the guy. Was he talking to her? She crossed her arms. "When we don't have ganj, I suppose."

[Coca] Coca inches closer to "xerox boy". "So, how many of you can you make then?"

[Etienne] He turned and smiled at Dez, before turning back to the blue girl. "Ganj?" he dug into his pocket. "Well, aren't I your knight in shining armour."

[Remy] "Dez...y'know dez." He pointed towards the skunk haired lesbian that was already chugging back the brew.

[Mystique] Or there was Wanda... Maybe she could get Wanda and bring Wando over to TJ and they could out number the random guys...

[Jamie] "About 100 give or take....haven't really tried to see if I can get past that."

[DJ_Dizzyke] "More like a poet in patchy linen pants." she scoffed

[Rogue] "Jamie, I se you have met Coca!" she said, turning to the Xerox machine

[Colossus] ((its pretty hard cause i dont really know, who the hell is "dez" "etienne" or "coca", but i guess thats the way it is when you are just sitting in your room and meditating))

[Etienne] He puled out his pouch, and rolled a small joint. He saw her eyes light up. "Ahh, but first. Introductions. I am Etienne."

[Remy] Remy grit his teeth at the man in the glasses. So he was ne of those, was he?

[wsg] ((LMBO))

[Mystique] ((dez is Rogue. None of us no Etienne or Coca. They are Dez's out of town friends.))

[Remy] ((they are all Rogue's friends - no one has met them before croc))

[Rogue] "ooh T.J. this is Etienne, he's one of those emo poets who gets high and talks about 'feeling' and such..I think you two will TOTALLY hit it off." she said to her friend in blue.

[Nocturne] She looked up at the guy. Etienne. He had...jesus, gorgeous blue eyes. And the glasses...it made him look like...Rivers Cuomo.

[Colossus] "oh, by the way, bought this yeasterday, what do you think?" Piotr winked to Remy, and turned his back to show the black letters "colossus" written in to the back of his jacket

[Mystique] Raven started towardsTJ and then stopped. Dez's friend had weed. So much for that plan.

[Etienne] "You coudl relate, if you knew a thing about feeling, Dez," he said, swatting her away.

[Coca] "Oh you are the strong silent type hey?" Coca giggled and stroked her fingers up one ebony arm. "What's the matter? dez got your tounge?" she winked at her friend.

[Etienne] "TJ? Well, TJ, would you like to do the honors?" He handed her the lighter and joint.

[DJ_Dizzyke] "I know that the last time parts of you got feeling, you had acne and wore braces." she snapped back in jest

[Rogue] "Thanks DJ!" she said to her friend

[Mystique] Happy to at last have a plan, Raven picked her way back to where Remy and Piotr were standing.

[Remy] Remy sighed and looked at Piotr. "Wan' a beer?"

[Nocturne] She took the joint slowly, before putting it to her lips and lighting it. OHHHH yes this was good. "Thanks, I really needed this." she said, coughing and handing it back.

[Mystique] "Can you get me one too?" she asked Remy.

[Remy] He smiled at Raven as she strode up to them. "An' 'ow about y'petite? Can Remy get y'anythin'?"

[Colossus] "No, thats okay, i dont drink" Piotr said to Remy and winked again.

[Remy] "Oui. Be right back." He weaved his way through the room.

[Etienne] He took her hand s she handed him the joint. "Beautiful skin. So soft." He smiled at her.

[Mystique] "Will you rust?" Raven asked Piotr with a wink.

[Nocturne] Whoa, this guy was making her a bit uncomfortable. "Um, thanks."

[DJ_Dizzyke] * DJ_Dizzyke noticed Mystique and decided to make some conversation. "Hey...girl? Whats your name?" she asked

[Remy] He stopped at the keg, filling two cups before turning back to see that shithead holding hands with TJ. He slunk back across the room and silently handed Raven her beer.

[Colossus] "No, never" Piotr said to the girl who suddenly spoken to him

[Nocturne] Whoa, this guy was making her uncomfortable. "Umm...thanks."

[Nocturne] She took ehr hand back.

[Rogue] "The only thing that will happen to dear tin man Plotr is that he'll loosen up those bolts of his" she chuckled.

[Colossus] Hmm.. what was this, as Peter recalled it that girl had never talked to him before.

[Mystique] Raven looked over at Dez's friend. "Raven. This is Piotr. You?"

[Colossus] Piotr stoped smiling and looked at the dirt on his boots

[Colossus] *stopped

[Etienne] He chuckled a bit. "I've never seen anything like it. It's incredible." He looked deep into her eyes.

[DJ_Dizzyke] "You can call me Deej, a nickname I reserve for the beautiful ladies." she flirted

[Nocturne] She backed up a bit, as he moved closer. This guy was WAY weird.

[Remy] "So.." Remy sipped at his plastic cup. "where y'all from anyway?" he asked deej.

[Rogue] "Hey T.J. is he making you feel weird...don't worry, his mutant power is to like being kick in his tiny balls...give it a try." she laughed.

[Mystique] Raven put her hand over her mouth and cleared her throat so "Deej" couldn't tell she was laughing at him.

[DJ_Dizzyke] "The isle of lesbos, look it up MAN!" she said, turning attention back to Mystique.

[Jamie] "Yeah Dez, I've meet Coca"

[Etienne] He scowled at Dez. Turning back to TJ "she thinks she's hilarious. So pedestrian."

[DJ_Dizzyke] ((DJ is a woman by the way.))

[Coca] Coca sighed and pouted at Jamie. "So, what do you drink handsome?"

[Mystique] "Interesting, uh Deej."

[Colossus] Piotr just noticed that T.J and Remy were having quite a distance between eachother. Had something happened between them, asking wouldnt probably do any good thought

[Etienne] His eyes lit up as he moved closer. "I have an idea, can i try something?"

[Mystique] ((I just figured that out... Sorry, I couldn't imagine a woman using a line "for the beautiful ladies..." ))

[Remy] Remy chucked at Deej, only to be distracted again by etienne leaning closer to TJ. What the hell?

[Nocturne] She looked around her quick, thinking of how she'd escape once the joint was spent. "What do you want to try?"

[Etienne] He smiled, moving closer. "Have you ever tried a shotty?"

[Nocturne] She shook her head. She'd heard about them. But never actually done them.

[DJ_Dizzyke] "You like to dance? I'm into techno, trance, house, goth, techno goth, gargamels, trance techno." she asked Mystique.

[Mystique] "Do you know about the Island of Lesbos?" Raven asked Remy, trying to distract him from the whole TJ thing which was looking pretty dumb.

[Jamie] "Dr. Pepper, yes I'm wimp but what am I gonna do." Jamie shrugged.

[Colossus] Piotr thought, what the hell. It couldnt get any worse, and got close to Remy whispering "do you have somekind of problems, you and TJ?"

[Mystique] She turned back to Deej. "Gargamels? What's gargamels?"

[Remy] "Dat's it one 'ell of a place for a 'omme to be" he winked at raven, still watching the sleeze out of a corner of his eye

[Nocturne] He smiled at her, sucking in a deep toke. Holding it in, he said "Just trust me and suck" and put his balled fist tho her mouth, blowing the smoke through it and into hers.

[Etienne] He smiled at her, sucking in a deep toke. Holding it in, he said "Just trust me and suck" and put his balled fist tho her mouth, blowing the smoke through it and into hers.

[DJ_Dizzyke] "I'll take you to smurf land sometime." she said, "It'll be smurfific."

[Etienne] ((now everyone knows im playing with myself!))

[Coca] "Oh no - Dr peppers are DIVINE." Coca smiled "Let me go get us a couple."

[Mystique] Raven smirked. "Could be good for a voyeur though..."

[Rogue] "Oh this is so much fun." She said drinking a beer and leaning back against the wall.

[Jamie] "Umm...okay....."

[Colossus] Piotr thought, what the hell. It couldnt get any worse, and got close to Remy whispering "do you have somekind of problems, you and TJ?"

[Nocturne] She sucked in the toke. Oh, this was nice. It was a whole lot smoother than taking it from the joint. She closed her eyes and sucked it in.

[Rogue] "Hey Xerox, you treat Coca good ya hear?" she giggled

[Remy] "Oui, it would be at that." He grinned at Raven.

[Etienne] He smirked a bit, then pulled his fist down, pushing his lips to hers.

[Mystique] "Cool, I like goth stuff though," Raven said. "Are you going to play any?"

[Jamie] "Alright, Dez..."

[Nocturne] She pulled back, a bit shocked, but realised, she had nowhere to go. And this Rivers Cuomo guy was kissing her.

[Remy] Remy watched with horror as TJ leaned close to the guy and then KISSED HIM. Oh no. No no no. Something snapped in him.

[Colossus] Damn, what the hell, that guy kissed TJ, i thought

[Mystique] "Should I rescue her?" Raven asked Remy, knowing he'd know exactly who "her" was.

[DJ_Dizzyke] "I have this really great record I made with some friends in NYC." she dug through her purse. "Ever been to the city..I'm like, a STAR there."

[Colossus] He looked at remy who was going nuts

[Remy] He shoved his way away from piotr and raven, ignoring the comments, and shoved his way through the crowd, and grabed TJ by her arm. "C'mon."

[Nocturne] TJ was pulled away from Etienne, and looked to see Remy grasping her wrist, leading her out of the room. She scowled angrily.

[Rogue] Rogue watched. Etienne was a player, but who knew he liked blueberries so much.

[Jamie] Jamie looked over at the scene between the known danger and the unknown danger, he prefered the unknown.

[Mystique] Ignoring "Deej" for a moment, Raven glanced at Piotr. This was NOT cool.

[Coca] "OOh." Glen staggered a little with a push on her stilletos, nearly spilling the drinks she had in her hand.

[Colossus] Piotr looked at Raven and said "Well, that didnt go well, maybe i should have grabbed him first"

[Rogue] "Ummm" Rogue managed to muster.

[Etienne] Etienne watched the blue girl get pulled out by Cory Hart. Whatever, plenty of other girls here.

[Etienne] ((if ANYONE gets that reference, I'll marry you now!))

[Jamie] "You alright, Coca?"

[Mystique] ((Sunglasses at night! Wedding bells!))

[Etienne] ((OMG EM MARRY ME!!))

[Coca] Coca glared at the couple and extended a glass filled with dark fluid to Jamie, and a shot glass to go with it.

[Mystique] "They broke up," Raven said.

[Coca] Taking her own she dropped the shot glass into the bigger glass and chugged it back. "Dr peppers are divine, good suggestion!"

[Colossus] "yes, well, i thought.."

[Etienne] ((but there was an Etienne in canon who was remys cousin...so we're both right))

[Mystique] She tried to crane her neck to see outside, wondering if TJ was okay.

[Jamie] "No problem...." Jamie was getting a little confused.

[Etienne] He moved through the crowd, spotting that dark haired girl from before. He moves up. "Well, hello."

[Coca] "You just take the shot of ammeretto and drop it in and shoot it back hun. Thought you liked Dr peppers?"

[Mystique] "Do you think they're okay?" she asked Piotr.

[Colossus] Piotr looked at Raven who looked worried and said "dont worry, i dont think i know anyone more gentleman then Remy"

[Jamie] "Okay..."Jamie sighed went ahead and tried it.

[Mystique] "That guy's kind of a sleaze..." Raven whispered. "But Remy shouldn't be grabbing people..."

[Etienne] ((is Wanda still around?))

[Colossus] "oh look, a true asshole" Piotr said to Raven and pointed towards Etienne

[Coca] Coca laughed. "That's the way, bottoms up!"

[Rogue] ((guys I'm sorry, but I have to go....ummm just pretend Rogue and DJ went off somewhere...i'm sooo sorry.))

[Colossus] wsg> ((what exactly are you doing))

[Etienne] He ignores the large Russian, looking again for the curly haired girl.

[Colossus] -- who was moving towards erm.. Wanda?

[Jamie] "Cheers I guess." Jamie grinned.

[Coca] ((yeah - you went to go have wild sex, we know ))

[Colossus] ((i wonder why every person who doesnt even speak to Piotr quickly notices that he is russian))

[Jamie] ((chic you around....))

[Etienne] ((hes very intuitive))

[Etienne] Etienne grbs a beer, sitting back and sipping. Ugh, he hates the stuff.

[Mystique] Raven watched Mr. Sleazy Pothead get a beer and sit by himself. Rogue and Deej had wandered off somewhere. Some party...

[Colossus] "Like my coat?" Piotr winked to Raven

[Coca] Coca smiles as the shot goes right to her head, making the room whirl pleasantly. "So what do you guys do here anyway?

[Coca] She leans closer to jamie, noticing that she tops him by an inch in her heels.

[Mystique] "It's cool. Did you get it in New York City?"

[Jamie] "Well we go to classes, or in Remy's case don't."

Croc enters this room

Croc exits from this room

Cypher enters this room

[Etienne] He noticed the blonde boy enter. Interesting...

[Colossus] "yeah, will the rest of you went somewhere i searched for books and other buy-able stuff"

[Coca] "Oh yeah?" she smiled at him. "He's a hunk isn't he? But...I see that many here have certain ...attributes."

[Mystique] "I'd like to have a code name like that. Something with some panache, a little bit of style..."

[Colossus] ((*while))

[Mystique] ((plot note - Raven never used her powers much before coming here and thus is almost never in her blue form and has yet to choose Mystique as her code name.))

[Colossus] "like chaemelon?" Piotr smiled

[Jamie] "Well I guess yer right." Jamie was being to get a bit nervous.

[Jamie] "Well I guess yer right." Jamie was being to get a bit nervous.

[Cypher] He entered, looking a little lost. "Uh, hey guys."

[Etienne] He moves to Coca. "You look to be enjoying ourself."

[Mystique] Raven posed. "The Chameleon!" she said, trying it out.

[Mystique] "Do you think?"

[Colossus] Piotr looked at the blonde guy. "and who is that now" piotr muttered

[Coca] Coca smiled at him, giving him a smokey glance. "Would you like another?"

[Mystique] Raven saw Doug come in and waved. "That's Doug. He's cool. Hey Doug!"

[Cypher] The Chameleon? Huh?

[Cypher] "Hey Raven!" Glad to see a familiar face, he headed in her direction. "What's going on?"

[Colossus] "Yeah, well, i mean chameleon can change appearance right? And so can you"

[Colossus] aah so this guy was the one who was good in languages

[Etienne] ((where did Wanda go?? ))

[Colossus] maybe i should test him a bit Piotr thought

[Jamie] "Sure" Jamie answered.

[Mystique] "Dez is having a kegger." She leaned closer to Doug, "but it's turning out kind of lame. Remy and TJ had a fight and Dez took off."

[Mystique] ((I know. WANDAAAA!))

[Cypher] "Oh." He looked thoughtful a moment, then lowered his voice a bit, "Didn't we all graduate high school?"

[Mystique] "I'm trying out code names. Check out Piotr's cool jacket." Raven pointed.

[Cypher] "Is that what 'Chameleon' was all about?"

[Coca] "sure thing." Coca strode off, swaying her hips. Collecting two more potent shots she came back through the crowd, passing one to jamie again.

[Wanda] (( ))

[Colossus] <in russian> "it seems some of us have not graduated from elementary school yet" Piotr said to Doug

[Jamie] "Bottoms up again." Jamie shruged.

[Cypher] <in russian, though without seeming to notice> "I could've sworn it was a requirement to get in here..."

[Wanda] Wanda wanders into Dez's room where there seems to be a party going on

[Colossus] Piotr laughed, <in russian> "oh great, finally someone who speaks my language too"

[Mystique] "Yeah. It was Piotr's idea." Raven struck her superhero pose. "The Chameleon!" she said again. But they were busy speaking another language.

[Colossus] Piotr continued <in russian> "for me its a real pain in the ass to speak in english all the time"

[Wanda] There were lots of strange people here she didn't recognize

[Cypher] <again in Russian, though with realization dawning> "My la... oh, I get it! I'm speaking Russian." <back to English> "I don't know so much about Chameleon. I mean, they have these really weird eyes."

[Cypher] <back to Russian> "Well, that's my whole 'thing', so..."

[Etienne] He notices the dark haired girl again. Grabbing an extra beer, he moves in. "Beer?" he offers.

[Colossus] Piotr looked at Doug <in russian> "i would appreciate if you would teach me some more english some time"

[Cypher] <whispering in English to Raven> "So, who are these other guys?"

[Wanda] Wanda saw Raven posing and wondered what she was doing

[Cypher] "Teach? I don't know if I'd know where to start."

[Mystique] Raven watched as Mr. Sleaze got up and sleazed over to Wanda. She'd only been there like 5 seconds!

[Coca] Coca tossed her drink back again, laughing. "Those are one of my favorites too." she licked a stray bit of ammeretto off her hand.

[Wanda] ((isn't the dark haired girl Raven?))

[Colossus] <in russian, again> "how about giving me some pronounce lectures, as some words i do know how to write, but i dont know how to pronounce"

[Etienne] ((no, I'm flirting with you wanda ))

[Wanda] ((oh right))

[Etienne] ((and calling me mr sleaze is totally ruining my chances!))

[Cypher] <back to the Russian> "I could, I guess. Just let me know."

[Wanda] "Uh, no thanks," Wanda said, about the beer

[Jamie] "It's nice to meet someone who likes Dr. Peppers as much as I do." Jamie said figuring out to have a bit off fun with this misunderstanding.

[Mystique] "Ooh look. He's at it again." Raven whispered to Piotr and Doug, "If he starts bothering Wanda, I'll shift to become a big muscular guy and we three can all go over there like a big bunch of thugs and intimidate him."

[Colossus] Piotr continued <in russian> "ha, look at that, that guy first chasing TJ and now Wanda, annyoing idiot"

[Mystique] ((Mr. Sleaze is funny!))

[Etienne] He smirked, putting the glass down. "I hate the stuff myself. More of a liquor man." he rolled himself another fag. "I notice you have a bit of an accent?"

[Coca] Coca licked her lips. "Oh who couldn't like this stuff?"

[Cypher] More whispering, "You think I can pull off intimidating?"

[Wanda] "I do?" Who was this guy? "I thought my English was pretty good."

[Wanda] Wanda crossed her arms and looked around the room

[Colossus] Piotr looked at Raven and said "just tell me the magic words" "and its -- <russian> bye bye time for him"

[Wanda] She'd just woken up from a nap and wasn't really in the mood for a party

[Mystique] "Speak in a scary language or something." Raven whispered.

[Jamie] "I honestly don't know..."

[Colossus] "if he doesnt leave the ladies alone, ill snap his wrist" Piotr said, turning his hand in to the steel and quickly back to normal

[Etienne] He laughed. "Oh your english is fine. I just detect something slightly...non american of you."

[Cypher] "I don't really know how well that'd work..."

[Etienne] "And if theres one thing I do love, its non Americans."

[Mystique] Raven eyeballed the pair until it occurred to her how obvious they were being. This really was a silly party.

[Colossus] "as i said, just tell me, when you think its the time", "maybe if ill just fully turn myself, he'll understand"

[Mystique] "That would only be right if he deserved it." Raven said to Piotr, not really sure what he could do to deserve a snapped wrist.

[Wanda] Wanda nodded, thinking that didn't make a whole lot of sense

[Colossus] ((coming after your last line, Mystique))

[Colossus] "as i said, just tell me, when you think its the time", "maybe if ill just fully turn myself, he'll understand"

[Cypher] <in Russian> "Yeah, I don't know if we need to be getting violent just yet..."

[Etienne] "So, where are you from? I detect a bit of..." he thought a second. "European?"

[Colossus] "maybe us two being big, and cypher talking the best english hell understand to leave people alone" Piotr winked

[Coca] "Goodness." she smiled at Jamie. "Well this is a crazy bunch isn't it?" She drew Jamie back from the crowd a little. "And my feet are killing me."

[Colossus] ((*best english he can--))

[Wanda] Wanda shrugged, "All over really, my parents traveled a lot." She tried to change the subject. "Are you a friend of Dez's?"

[Mystique] Raven tapped her foot. This really was dull.

[Colossus] <in Russian> "i didnt talk about violence, scaring is more better"

[Jamie] "Of course a requirement to attend this school is to be crazy...."

[Mystique] "Okay," she said turning herself into a large muscular man in a tight black t-shirt and sunglasses.

[Cypher] <in Russian> "Well, the whole snapping wrists bit was a little violent."

[Colossus] "crazy?" Piotr muttered bullshit he thought, just talk for yourself, not for all of us

[Mystique] "Let's just go stand over there and look scary."

[Colossus] "Okay"

[Cypher] He jumped a little away from Raven as she did that ... yeah, definitely not used to *that* yet.

[Mystique] She shrugged. At lest they were doing something.

[Colossus] Piotr said and turned himself in to full steel, (ofcourse only hands and face showing) and got taller

[Cypher] Then, Doug wondered just how he was supposed to look scary when he had this tshirt on - http://www.threadless.com/product/462/N ... ith_Orange

[Etienne] "Yes, a friend, i suppose you coudl call it. She's more an annoyance than all, but she did invite me here....to met some wonderfully captivationg women," he smiled at Wanda.

[Mystique] "The Chameleon!" she stage whispered to Doug.

[Etienne] "Where did you travel? That sounds incredibly exciting."

[Colossus] "so, are we going or what, ill let you do the talking, but iif i see him doing just anything, ill grab him, dont worry i wont hurt him"

[Mystique] ((When Raven shifts into a guy, even an incredibly tough looking badass macho guy, she still retains all her female mannerisms. She has to remember to "act like a man".))

[Colossus] <in russian> "Yet"

[Wanda] Whoever this boy was he was more than a little sleazy. Wanda looked over his shoulder and Raven and Piotr

[Wanda] She was surprised to see them using their powers with strangers around

[Colossus] ((raven, piotr and doug))

[Coca] Coca settled herself on the nearest bed, slipping off her shoes, bringing one stockinged foot up to rub it. "Come sit beside me."

[Mystique] "Okay, let's see what he does." Raven motioned them forward and stood over them with her arms crossed over her chest.

[Cypher] (( nah, probably can't see doug behind those two! ))

[Wanda] but then, this was a school for mutants - maybe these people were okay with it

[Colossus] Piotr walked towards Wanda and that annyoing guy

[Wanda] ((sorry - she noticed they had changed))

[Mystique] ((They are a wall of Manflesh!))

[Cypher] Doug stayed a few steps back, still not entirely sure this was the best idea.

[Etienne] He noticed the people approaching. he pulled a drag from his fag. 'And how are you all, then?"

[Jamie] *Danger, Danger, this is not good....* Jamie thought but went ahead and sat by Coca.

[Wanda] Now the three of them were headed her way, Piotr, Raven and Doug

[Colossus] <in russian> "maybe you should just leave"

[Wanda] Wanda really had no idea what was going on (or what Piotr had said)

[Coca] "well at least we have front row seats." She smiled at Jamie.

[Etienne] He stared at the large boy. "What?"

[Jamie] "Yeah...."

[Mystique] "Are you okay Wanda?" Raven asked. Whoa! Was that her voice? It was so deep!

[Etienne] He turned to the other girl. That was a deep voice. He bet she and Coca'd get along fine.

[Wanda] Wanda blinked? Was that Raven? She hadn't realized how convincing the other girl's mutations could be

[Colossus] ((to get the right picture, this is his current facial motion http://www.urbanshogun.com/matrix/colossus.jpg))

[Wanda] Colossus just looked scary

[Wanda] Wanda took a step back

[Coca] "Ooh." coca blinked at the sudden changes "Well so that's what dez meant then.

[Colossus] Looking at etienne with his deep silver eyes Piotr said "I said, Shouldnt you just take your stuff and leave"

[Coca] She drew herself up on the bed, tucking her long legs under her. "They aren't going to do anything too crazy are they?"

[Mystique] Raven looked over at Piotr. Being intimidating wasn't kind of hard when you didn't have an actual plan... Oh, but Piotr had a plan.

[Mystique] "You can keep the keg, it's not very good beer" Raved added.

[Jamie] "Hopefully not....." Jamie sighed

[Colossus] Piotr winked at doug and said <in russian> "see, first im trying the easy way, and then the hard way"

[Etienne] Etienne looked at the large metal guy. 'I believe i'm a guest of Dez's. I don't see why you're kicking me out."

[Jamie] ((I gotta go, figure out a way to get Jamie out etc....))

[Colossus] "how about, being an ass, and for your information, i dont see "dez" here"

[Wanda] (( Jamie))

[Mystique] The thing was, Mr. Sleaze wasn't doing anything...

[Mystique] ((later Jamie! - I say he falls asleep from too many Dr. Pepper shooters! ))

[Etienne] He took another drag off his cig.

[Coca] coca sighed in disapointment as Jamie stood up and slipped out the door. Damnit, why did that happen all the time. Sweet ass on that boy too.

[Mystique] "Yeah, the party's over." Raven agreed.

[Colossus] ((For piotr its: "pick one girl or dont pick a girl at all" etc.))

[Wanda] Wanda thought this kid talking to her was kind of a jerk - but she didn't understand why Piotr was threatening him

[Colossus] ((oh jesus, was i threatening him? No, i asked him to leave))

[Etienne] ((he picks wanda!))

[Wanda] ((armored up like a tank - you asked him))

[Colossus] ((before TJ then Wanda, thats two))

[Wanda] She saw Jamie leave the room

[Etienne] (9well, he didnt pick TJ! He test drove and decided on another model!))

[Etienne] ((He doesnt like American anyhow. he preferf foreign))

[Cypher] (( we can save the moralizing for in character, ja? ))

[Coca] ((LOL!!!))

[Colossus] ((thats what i call picking, anyways thats what piotr calls an asshole :nodeyes))

[Colossus] ((yeap))

[Mystique] ((LOL!))

[Mystique] Okay, so the intimidation thing wasn't her strong suit.

[Coca] Coca stood up, slipping her shoes back on. Jesus, etienne was causing problems again.

[Colossus] "So, whats it going to be" <in russian> "male-prostitute"

[Coca] What was it with that guy?

[Colossus] ((once you start you cant stop))

[Wanda] Was the party over? The other person she didn't recognize was putting her shoes back on

[Mystique] Raven shifted back into her usual form. "Look, we're just saying that the party's over and it's time to go." she said.

[Etienne] Etienne frowned. "Such worldly people here, you'd think they had a bit more class."

[Cypher] He was just staying behind the two big guys ... well, now one big guy and Raven, trying not to be noticed.

[Colossus] Piotr changed back to normal too, keeping a smile on his face

[Mystique] She could always go back and be a big bouncer guy if she needed to.

[Mystique] But she didn't like Mr. Sleaze at all and she didn't want Dez's weird friends just wandering all over the school unsupervised. It was weird, she realized she felt kind of protective of the place.

[Coca] Coca fluffed her hair back up with her hands, smoothing down her skirt. She picked at a spot on her ruffled blouse. Shit - she'd gotten stuff on it already.

[Wanda] Now Piotr and Raven looked more like themselves - and Doug was still standing there too

[Coca] She discretely felt at her chin. Phew - no 5 o'clock shadow yet.

[Colossus] "Look, what im saying is, that the parties are over, and we would prefer all the non-this-school's-students to leave"

[Wanda] Wanda decided there was no reason to stay where she was and walked over to the lady adjusting her clothes

[Colossus] Piotr had this feeling he has had many times

[Mystique] "We'll walk you out," Raven said.

[Wanda] "You must be a friend of Dez's too?" she asked.

[Etienne] He frowned, dropping his butt to the floor, and grinding it with his foot. "You want me to go? I'll go."

[Coca] "Fine." Coca sighed. "Walk me out Etienne?"

[Colossus] "door is to your left"

[Coca] She thrust one hip to the side and looked at the others.

[Colossus] Piotr thought this was so bullshit, to bring some random friends over and then leave

[Etienne] He grabbed Coca's arm, and led her out the door. These people were absolute bores anyhow.

[Wanda] Wanda rolled her eyes - and everybody wondered why mutants and so called normals didn't get along

[Colossus] "Have a good night"

[Wanda] Where was Dez anyway?

[Mystique] Raven sat down on the bed with a sigh. "What a dumb night." she said.

Coca exits from this room

[Colossus] "exactly what i was going to say" Piotr said to Raven

[Cypher] He sat down next to her. "I'm still a little confused, honestly."

[Colossus] "to understand, you should have been here a little while before you came in"

Etienne exits from this room

[Cypher] "Well, I'll get on that as soon as I develop some time traveling powers."

[Mystique] "I hope that TJ and Remy are making up. This school is too small for his to have two people avoiding each other."

[Colossus] "dosvidanya"

[Colossus] "maybe someone should talk to TJ, and someone should talk to Remy, as i see it we all are going to be here for a while"

[Cypher] "Are they back together?" He looked really confused now. "I'm so far behind..."

[Colossus] "Have they broke up?" Piotr understood now

[Mystique] "Like that sleaze guy, that we were trying to intimidate was totally hitting on TJ. And Remy grabbed her and dragged her out of the room."

[Cypher] "Oh." He shook his head. "This is all way too high school for me."

[Colossus] ¨"hell im going to go to mine and warren's room. I feel sleepy"

[Mystique] "And then he just waited for Wanda to come in... It's totally highschool."

[Colossus] ((has to pass trought hallway))

[Cypher] "Take care, man."

[Colossus] "never were in high school so i couldnt know" Piotr smiled

[Colossus] "yeah, you too, dont make it too late"

Colossus exits from this room

[Mystique] "Night Piotr."

[Cypher] He laughed. "If I wanted to sleep tonight, I wouldn't have restocked my mini fridge."

[Mystique] "Sorry if we screwed up your evening Wanda. We just didn't like that guy, whoever he was."

[Mystique] "Mini Fridge?"

[Wanda] Wanda just shrugged and left the room

Wanda exits from this room

[Cypher] "Yeah, I brought it from home. Jamie usually has a few Dr. Peppers in there, but I keep some Red Bull for my late night study sessions."

[Cypher] He looked up as she left. "...Okay?"

[Mystique] "Ugg. I don't know."

[Mystique] "It seemed like a good idea at the time."

[Cypher] On the other hand, he got to be alone with Raven... who was just a friend, he reminded himself. "So, how have classes been going?"

Paws enters this room

[Paws] ((hehehehe - just watching))

Croc enters this room

[Mystique] ((are we ending?))

[Cypher] (( I just got here! ))

[Croc] ((im ending my night life soon thats for sure))

[Croc] ((sheesh 5:06AM not bad ))

[Croc] ((going to get a smoke and then bb to watch))

[Mystique] Raven looked over at Doug and laughed. "Pretty good, I guess."

[Paws] ((you guys GO!! I am liking this!))

[Cypher] He really had to come up with something better than school to ask about... "Yeah? That's good."

[Mystique] It was funny how after all the silliness, now it was just her and Doug hanging out in someone else's room having a totally normal conversation.

[Cypher] "Look, I'm sorry I was really quiet that day in New York... I was just a bit shaken up." There, got that off his chest.

[Mystique] Raven shrugged. "Don't worry about it. Everyone was all freaked out. New York is always like that."

[Mystique] She looked around.

[Mystique] "So, we have almost a full keg of bad beer and a big stack of CDs from Dez's DJ friend. Should we get some of those Red Bulls from your fridge?"

[Cypher] "I don't know if I'm going to touch that beer, but I'll outdrink you in Red Bull any time!"

[Mystique] "Deal! Let's crank up these speakers. I want to find out what gargamel is."

[Edited on 25/5/06 by fourpawsonthefloor]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

5/24 - Big kegger party

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Nocturne] Finally in the hallway, Remy releases her. She rubs her wrist. "What the fuck was that?"

[Remy] "What d'y mean what de fuck was dat!" He guestured back to the room "Should be Remy askin' y'that, not the other way round!"

[Nocturne] "What are you talking about?"

[Remy] "What d..." Remy sputtered. "Y'don' even talk t' remy for a week, an' now y're cozyin' up t' dat..." he bit off his angry words.

[Nocturne] "I wasn't doing ANYTHING!" she told him angrily. "And what difference does that make anyway?"

[Nocturne] She turned away crossing her arms. "It'd not even any of your dmn business"

[Remy] "Oh dat looked like a whole bunch of 'nothin' alright." he leaned in close to her. "Did Remy mean nothin' to you?"

[Nocturne] She refused to turn back. "Does that eevn matter? Its over."

[Nocturne] She wanted to go. She wished she could run back to her room and just hide for th rest of the night.

[Nocturne] Or week. Whatever. Maybe she could go home. She couldnt stand being around Remy anymore. Not like this.

[Remy] Remy clenched his jaw. "It matters to Remy. Cause...what was it for you? Did dis mean nothin?" He blocked her path with one arm as she tried to duck around him "Non. Talk to me."

[Nocturne] "Please, just let me go!" She cried, tears starting to prick her eyes. She tried to duck around him one more time.

[Remy] Remy felt like an ass when she started to cry, but he could feel that there was something more to this, and he couldn't just let it go. She was an odd mix of anger, shame and sadness. But he couldn't believe that she hadn't felt anything for him.

[Remy] He kept his arm firmly against the wall, effectively trapping her in the corner. "Non. Talia, please..."

[Nocturne] At her name, she lost it. She cried, sinking slowly to the floor, her knees up.

[Nocturne] She put her head in her arms, her body wracking with sobs.

[Remy] Remy knelt down beside her. "Chere. Don' cry."

[Remy] He skimmed a hand lightly over her hair.
[Nocturne] She pulled away from him, turning her body. She
could feel herself calm a bit.

[Nocturne] "Why would you even want me?"

[Remy] Remy frowned. "What d' y' mean why would remy wan' you?" Was she kidding? Even with her hair all mussed up, and her eyes swollen from tears she was gorgeous. "'ow could I not?"

[Nocturne] "You could have ANYONE!" she said through her sobs, looking up at him. "Someone NORMAL. Someone who didn't have to hide."

[Nocturne] She put her head down again. She couldnt look at him.

[Remy] Oh God. He closed his eyes. This was his fault. He'd done this to her.

[Remy] "Remy doesn't want 'someone normal'. An...Dat was wrong of Remy to do. Try t' ide you." He put a finger under her chin, tilting her head up to face him. "Remy is so sorry, chere."

[Nocturne] She sniffled as he lifted her chin. She looked into his eyes, but quickly looked away. "No. You were right. It's not safe."

[Nocturne] "You deserve better than this."

[Remy] "Talia." he cupped her chin this time dragging her captivating golden gaze back to him again. "Y'are incredible, chere. Don' ever doubt dat." Sighing he stroked on hand sadly up her cheek. "If y'don' want Remy, its OK. But don' ever doubt dat y're an incredible woman, chere."

[Remy] He brushed a lock of hair out of her face. Mon deiu she was a beautiful woman. So exotic. But...he wasn't going to force her into anything she didn't want.

[Nocturne] She sighed, her lip trembling at what he said. God, of course she wanted him. The tears fell steadily down her cheeks. She had to know, first, though. "Do you want me?"

[Remy] Remy felt his heart leap with hope in his chest. "Mon deui, woman. Does Remy wan' y?" he leaned close to her, whispering in her ear. "Wan' y' so bad dat its impossible to thin' of anythin' else."

[Nocturne] "Even though.." she sighed again. "We can't go out like normal people? Or do normal things?"

[Remy] "Who cares about others, chere." he rubbed on hand tentively up on of her arms. "Who matters to us? Remy don' care what other people think."

[Remy] He looked deep into her eyes, tears still making them glitter. "Je t'aime."

[Nocturne] She stared back at him. She knew from his look that he was saying something important. But..."Remy, I-" she didn't knwo what the hell he was saying. "I don't know what that means."

[Remy] He smiled at her, shaking his head slowly. "Of course not chere, dat was dumb of remy." He cupped her face tenderly in one palm, rubbing his fingers into the hair at her temple. "I love you, Talia."

[Nocturne] Oh. My. God. She stared at him, eyes wide.

[Nocturne] She.....she didn't know what to say. She was frozen.

[Remy] Remy leaned in closer, and tentitivly brushed his lips to hers. Would she accept him? Or push him away?

[Nocturne] She closed her eyes, and kissed him back, pulling her arms up around him.

[Remy] Remy's heart leapt into his throat as he felt her press herself against him. He pulled her into the circle of his arms, deepening the kiss. He'd missed this so much, it had seemed like months rather than the days it had been.

[Nocturne] She felt like she was in heaven. It had been too long, far too long. She needed him, she wanted him so bad.

[Nocturne] She broke the kiss quickly, her forehead leaning against his. "Oh, God, Remy I love you so much."

[Remy] Remy took a shuddering breath at that, feeling more alive than he had for ages. "Deui. Talia." he pressed himself full against her, drawing her onto his lap.

[Nocturne] She moved in for another kiss, running her hands up and down his back.

[Nocturne] She parted quick. "lets go somewhere....else."

[Remy] Remy pulled back with a wry chuckle. Looking around the hallway. He could see the tall girl and the sleezy guy rounding the corner, but they didn't seem to notice them tucked up against the wall like they were. He turned back to her, smiling. "Remys room or yours?"

[Nocturne] She smirked at him, standing and pulling him up with her. Leaning in for one more quick kiss. "Mine."

[Remy] Remy smiled and scooped her up into his arms, heading towards her room.

[Colossus] Piotr walked out of the room

[Colossus] looked at Remy carrying TJ off

[Colossus] and said "so, they broke up and got back together before i even noticed, good for him"

[Edited on 25/5/06 by NachtcGleiskette]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.