08/12: The second semester begins!

Read our full Game transcripts here!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Elizabeth] Lizzie sat at the table, pushing her fork around her plate. She hadn't gotten her appetite back yet so her lunch held no appeal for her. She sighed and propped her chin in her hand, staring around the room.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen blinked drowsily as he walked into the kitchen. Why the hell were there so many people in here?

[Summers] Scott walked into the kitchen. He felt antsy and realized that not exercising for the last month or so was a bad thing. He poked around in the fridge to make a salad. He ignored Lizzie after giving her a greeting nod.

[TheFallen] ((I so just woke up again, so so did Warren.))

[TheFallen] ((I need to stop stealing peoples' colours))

[Japheth] ((lol))

[Elizabeth] Lizzie looked up to see Warren then Scott enter the kitchen, both looking half asleep. Hah. Sleep. That was a good one.

[Rahne] ((lol :p))

[Angel_II] Angel munched on her apple, watching Lizzie across from her smirk at Scott and Warren. She waved at them both, smiling broader at Scott.

[Wallflower] Laurie leaned against the wall, breaking little pieces off of a Poptart and chewing them timidly. She watched as groggy students entered the kitchen.

[Summers] After cleaning up he sat down at the table furthest from Lizzie and started eating. He waved back at Angel with a mouth full of salad.

[Rahne] ((ok))

Jubilee enters this room

[TheFallen] * TheFallen rummaged through the refrigerator. No sort of breakfast food?

[Japheth] Japh walked in, almost coming to a stop, watching all the people in the room.

[Dr.McCoy] Jubilee> I'll introduce you and Rahne in a few minutes.

[Jubilee] Walkes in a room.

[TheFallen] ((And I'm green. Don't steal it.))

[Elizabeth] Lizzie lowered her head, continuing to push her food around her plate, hoping that somehow it would become less the more she poked it.

[Nocturne] TheFallen> ((we'll try not, stealy mcstealpants))

[Jubilee] Uum.. Okay..

[Jubilee] ((Thank's))

[Summers] Scott waved to Japh. “Morning.â€
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

[Elizabeth] Lizzie stepped out on to the patio and gasped as she realised it was pretty bloody cold and her cloak was in her room. She wrapped her arms around herself to keep warm and nudged a plantpot with her foot.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen sat on his usual porch chair and leaned back, closing his eyes. Somehow this always happened; hopefully more people would come out.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie looked at Warren a little nervously and took the seat by him. "Y'know...I wish that the holidays weren't ending. I don't want to go back to classes..."

[TheFallen] "No kidding. But I might as well; eternal vacation would drive me crazy."

[Elizabeth] "But at least there wouldn't be so many people...There wouldn't be-" Lizzie broke off, thinking of TJ first, then Remy.

[TheFallen] "There wouldn't? Seems like a lot of people here for this semester to me." He opened his eyes and looked at her, wondering why she trailed off.

[Elizabeth] "I meant if the holidays didn't end," Lizzie said, blushing.

[TheFallen] "Oh, yeah. I get it. The boredom would drive me crazy though." He closed his eyes again.

[Elizabeth] "And there aren't a lot of people. There are too many people. God it's going to be like borading school all over again...."

[TheFallen] He was feeling more and more restless recently, and he didn't know why. It was getting harder to relax like this.

[Elizabeth] "I've not been bored. It's been nice," Lizzie bit her lip. "Sorry...am I disturbing you? I'll shut up if you want."

[TheFallen] "I guess it seems like a lot in one room, but I guess it's a big school and class sizes have always been small. It won't be all bad."

[TheFallen] "No, you're fine. I need the company; I suppose. I'm driving myself crazy, so I couldn't just rest alone."

[Elizabeth] "As long as you're sure," Lizzie nodded, then rubbed her arms. "Fuck, it's cold though..."

[TheFallen] "Yeah." He opened his eyes and swung his feet to the floor. He was still restless, though he didn't feel the cold. "Let's go inside or something."

[TheFallen] He stood up and headed for the door once again.

[Elizabeth] "Back to the kitchen? I'm okay, if you wnat to stay out here it's fine...I'd...rarther be away from so many people until I fully adjust to my headaches."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie bit her lip and looked at the floor as Warren went back in without hearing her....Damn. She wondered if she should follow or just stay out here....

[Elizabeth] No, too cold to stay out.

Elizabeth exits from this room

Shiro enters this room

[Shiro] * Shiro landed on a snowy treetop "there, no one is going to disturb me here" he said and lighted a sigarette

[Shiro] ((time to go for a sigarette brb)

[Shiro] ((so no one who enters patio sees him ))

[Shiro] he layed down on to his back

[Shiro] "this is life" he said

Summers enters this room

Angel_II enters this room

[Summers] Scott held the door open for Angel.

[Angel_II] Angel smiled her thanks at him and looked around. Not too cold, and the sun was out. Nice.

[Shiro] * Shiro looked around, oh the flygirl and the foureyes

[Angel_II] "Looks like we're in for another semester of fun, yeah?" She rubbed her arms and ruffled her wings in the crisp air. She'd have to fly outside soon, it wasn't so bad once you got out in it.

[Summers] "Another semester of mayhem and madness." He searched his jacket pockets, belatedly remembering he was only wearing socks. He sat in one of the deck chairs, and tucked his feet up. He pulled out a cigarette pack and a lighter.

[Summers] “You want one?â€
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

[Nocturne] She entered the room, dumping her stuff on her bed. The other side was empty. Thats RIGHT.

[Nocturne] She turned. "What took so long?"

[Nocturne] TJ crossed her arms and glared at Remy.

[remy] He blinked at her sudden feirceness. "Was just sayin' goodbye. Laurie introduced me t' dat new girl...jubilee...it would 'ave been rude t' just walk off."

[remy] "What's eatin' y' chere?"

[Nocturne] "Oh right LAURIE. Dont wanna be rude to Laurie!" she replied sarcastically.

[Nocturne] "I remember Laurie! She was like, all over you when we were broken up!"

[remy] He couldn't help breaking into a small grin. "Y're jealous!"

[Nocturne] She opened her mouth and paused. Sitting back on the bed in a huff, she crossed her arms. "I am not!"

[remy] "Well den, what's troublin' y'? Didn't see anythin' else t' bother y'...Scotty was bein' nice an' Laurie and Jubilee got barely two words in 'fore y' were off." He tipped his head at her. "If y're not jealous y're doin' a damn fine impression of it."

[Nocturne] "I just dont like other girls being all over you!"

[remy] Remy looked at her incrediously. "Dey weren't all over Remy! Dey barely said more dan 'hi". An' what d' matter with dat?"

[Nocturne] "Whatever, lets just unpack."

[remy] "Fine." He slung his bag over his shoulder and turned to leave the room. "Be back in a minute chere."

[Nocturne] She turned. "Where are you going?"

[remy] He looked at her in exasperation. "Y' just told Remy t' go unpack. Dieu chere, 'ave pity on dis poor boy." He leaned against the door jamb.

[remy] "I don't know what y' want."

[Nocturne] She rolled her eyes. "Poor boy poor boy."

[Nocturne] "I want you to stay here while I unpack. I dont like being in here all alone. It's creepy."

[remy] He looked across at the empty half of the room. "oh, oui, Rave's gone." he crossed the room to sit on her bed. "Feels weird, neh?"

[Nocturne] She nodded pulling her clothing out of the bags. "I don't like this big room, all by myself? No fun."

[remy] "Well, its not like y're really ever alone chere. Was always d' three of us camped out in 'ere at night...now it will be just us, oui? Remy' ll still sneak down 'ere - nothin's changed dat."

[Nocturne] "But still..." She turned quickly to him, eyes widening. Oh my god, shes a genius. "You should move in here."

[remy] "Move in?" He raised on eyebrow. "Don't think dat Wagner would be too approvin' of dat d' y'? Can just see 'im puttin' d' stamp of approval on dat one."

[Nocturne] Talia rolled her eyes. "I don;t care what Wagner thinks!"

[Nocturne] She moved to the other bed. "Look! We can push them together! It'll be perfect!"

[remy] Remy eyed the beds consideringly. "Well...suppose its not like dey really come up 'ere dat often, neh?" he grinned at her. "So I take it den dat y' aren't ready t' kick Remy's ass over 'im sayin' 'hi' t' another femme?"

[Nocturne] She was on here knees at this point pulling the bed out. She raised a brow at him. "Oh, we'll talk about that later. For now, help me with this."

[remy] Remy laughed and slid into the small opening she'd made between the bed and wall and pushed, sliding the bed across to the other one.

[remy] He stood up and looked at the room. "Well dat looks cozy, neh?"

[Nocturne] She smiled and jumped onto the bed. "Really cozy. Oh man this is going to kick ASS."

[remy] Remy smiled down at her sprawled across the covers. Sliding into the bed beside her he dropped his head tiredly on the pillow. "Well, its a lot better dan tryin' t' squish in to one bed. An' dis way we won't 'ave t' wait till Raven leaves, neh?"

[Nocturne] Talia turned to him, planting a kiss on his lips. "How perfect!"

[remy] "Y' know what would be even more perfect?" He grinned at her.

[Nocturne] "What?"

[remy] "Remy thinks dat maybe we should celebrate y're fine idea. An' in dat case, y're way t' overdressed for d' occasion."

[Nocturne] She smirked at him. "I thought you were tired."

[remy] He chuckled "Remy's never DAT tired chere."

[Nocturne] Talia smiled, and rolled over, sitting up. "We should unpack first though."

[remy] Remy sighed gustily, and groaned, rolling out of bed. He took his bag, opened up the empty dresser drawer and upended his bag over it.

[remy] deciding that was too much to fit in one drawer, he opened the next one up and scooped some into that. Sliding them both closed, he sat back down on the bed. "Dere." He grinned and held his arms out to TJ.

[Nocturne] "I'm not done yet!" She told him, pulling her stuff out one by one, and placing them into her drawers.

[remy] Oh jesus - why did women putter over things like this? "So y' wanna tell Remy what's up den while I watch y'?" He folded his arms over his chest. "Y' aren't usually so persnikity."

[Nocturne] "What the hell is a persnikity?"

[remy] "Y'know...like y've got y're panties in a bunch. Y' weren't very nice t' Laurie down dere - d' girl said hi t' y' and y' just ignored 'er."

[Nocturne] "I don't like her. Am I allowed to not like someone?" She folded a few shirts, laying them in her drawer, facing away from Remy.

[remy] "Why don't y' like 'er? Y've barely even talked t' d' girl." He looked at her in question. "Now Scott, Remy gets. Even Doug, can understand. But Laurie 'asn't ever said boo t' y'."

[Nocturne] TJ turned, glaring at Remy. "Do you like, not remember when we were broken up or something? When she was all over you? And you liked it!"

[remy] "She was not! All we did was talk a little! Nothin' ever 'appened...don't even think dat she likes me dat way."

[remy] He shrugged "She was a new student, all Remy did was be polite t' 'er. Y' can't be upset about dat...what am I supposed t' do? Ignore everythin' with a pair of tits?"

[Nocturne] She scoffed, turning to fold another shirt. "Not everything"

[Nocturne] "She totally wants you. Why wouldn't she?" She stuffed some more clothes into the drawer. "And you dont even see any of it?"

[remy] "Non, Remy don't. An' trust me, Remy knows when someone wants 'im." He grinned wickedly at her.

[Nocturne] "Oh really?" she pushed shut her last drawer. "You get all flirty with all the other girls. Do any of them want you?"

[remy] Remy blew out a breath, looking at her. She was her fathers daughter all right...John left him with the same feeling of having to tip toe around stuff, trying not to set off the bomb. "So, Remy flirts. It don't mean anythin' chere. It's just all in fun."

[remy] "Not like Remys runnin' around behind y're back."

[Nocturne] "You better not be," she told him, watching him intently.

[Nocturne] She regretted saying it right after she did. She wasn't trying to accuse him of anything..

[remy] "What so y' don't trust Remy?" He stood up at that, pacing across to the dresser and back. "What d' 'ell am I supposed t' do? Remy's no choir boy. Don't want t' walk around scared t' talk t' anybody."

[Nocturne] Talia sighed, looking down. "I'm sorry."

[remy] He felt his sudden flare of anger die down. "Remy just wants t' love y' chere. Don't want y' gettin' so upset everytime I so much as look at another femme. Y' don't bat an' eyelash if I look at a guy."

[Nocturne] "Thats....." ew. "different."

[Nocturne] She moved close to him, putting her arms around his waist, laying her head on his chest. "I trust you. I do."

[Nocturne] "I just don't trust all those dumb bitches out there. And I don't want to think that you'd go and be with someone else." she sighed. "And I love you and I know you love me but I can't help it. I'm just stupid."

[remy] He pulled her close to his chest, stroking her hair. "Well, all y' need t' do is trust Remy. Its not like 'es gonna go get raped by one of dem. Can look after myself, oui?"

[remy] "An' y're not stupid chere. Y' just need t' relax an' trust me, neh?" He cupped her chin, pulling her up for a brief kiss.

[Nocturne] She kissed him back, before pulling away. "I missed this."

Croc enters this room

Croc exits from this room

[remy] "Remy can't tell y' exactly 'ow much e' missed dis, but I think I might be able t' show y'." He grinned at her, lipping her neck a little. "if y' want."

[Nocturne] She smiled, and pulled him down onto the bed. Their bed. Oh this was so hot. "I think you're gonna have to."
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Way to go new people! You did an awesome job!
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Post by Saint Kurt »

Hey - amazing to see all the new folks and I'm sorry I was only there for about... 5 minutes but even that was a gift since I didn't expect it. :) (I was stealing Amtrak's net connection while waiting to board a train for those who didn't know.)

I've edited into the kitchen transcript so that Wagner has an exit that makes sense at least.

Great job everyone. I was so stoked to get home and read it!

-e
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Well that went smoothly. :nodyes

zenzai!

[Muokattu 13/8/06 Lähettäjä: Crocodile Hunter]
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Welcome to the new players - an awesome job from all around and a great new beginning!
Chlorine
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Chlorine »

That was fun!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

GOD DAMN instances were LONG in the beginning, huh?

Jeez louise.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS