Read our full Game transcripts here!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

8/21: Cirque de Wagner

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Kitchen

[TheFallen] * TheFallen blinked. And yet again the kitchen was packed. Just like every time he came in. Didn't these people have anywhere else to go?

[rahne] ((have the kids classes already started?))

[Nocturne] ((yes))

[Remy] Remy picked at his sandwich, glancing outside briefly. Looked too damn cold to sneak outside for a smoke.

[Nocturne] Talia sat back in her chair, nibbling on a cheese sandwich. Why is she eating this? She doesnt even LIKE American cheese.

[Remy] He could really use one after that last class though. Gah. Classes. Again.

[rahne] Rahne looked up as Warren entered and blushed slightly before bending back over her text book. She hadn't seen him since she'd arrived at Xavier's and the little inccident in the broom cupboard.

[Nocturne] Its one of those things...she always gets stoned, then wants american cheese...then hates it and files away "I hate american cheese". Then gets stoned...

[Summers] Scott came back into the kitchen with the half-eaten bowl of chicken noodle soup. Man, Angel is so sick. He dumped the soup into the sink and out the spoon and bowl into the dish washer.

[Lizzie] Lizzie bounced into the kitchen, intent on getting some chips - or crisps? She wasn't so sure anymore...

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt sat alone at a small table off to the side, reading as he ate. He looked up as students began to noisily make their way in and fill the place.

[rahne] Rahne scratched at her head as she poured over her philosophy book, philosphy? How could something like that be taught?

Xfan23 enters this room

[Nocturne] She threw the sandwich down, eyeing up Remy's. "What are you eating?"

[Lizzie] Damn all these cultural differences, damn them!

[TheFallen] ((LOL, Kinsey Report voted #4 most harmful book of 19th and 20th century by Human Events. How sad.))

[rahne] Rahne scratched her head again, damn, she hoped she didn't have fleas again, what a drag...

[Remy] He examined it. "Ham. With a bit of mustard." He winked at Wagner. Special stash stuff.

[Nocturne] "Can I have some? Just a little bit?"

[Nocturne] "I don't like this cheese."

[Remy] "Sure." he passed over the sandwich. "Its got a bit of bite though."

[Lizzie] "Where's the crisps gone?" Lizzie complained loudly as her search was prooving to be fruitless.

[rahne] Rahne looked up and nudged TJ. "Can I have the cheese man?"

[Nocturne] Talia takes a bite, swallowing quickly. "Gah, it's spicy!!"

[Fr.Wagner] "Hide it all the way in the back." Kurt tried to whisper at Remy and point to the refridgerator so no one would notice.

[TheFallen] "Didn't we destroy them all?" Warren asked innocently.

[Remy] "Don' know...went down 'ere d' other night an' dey were all cleared out."

[Nocturne] Sheturned to the girl. "You want my cheese? Or like..the other cheese?"

[Lizzie] Lizzie looked over her shoulder at Warren. "We didn't, did we?"

[Lizzie] "Bugger."

[Remy] Remy arched his brow at Wagner. He knew how to hide shit...he was a theif. Oh wait. Wagner didn't know that. He nodded in understanding.

[rahne] "Other cheese? I'm talking about ye sandwhich chick."

[Summers] He looked around. He honestly could say he didn’t know anyone really all that well. He decided the new girl would be his best bet not to be ignored or have his head bitten off. He sat down next to her, having eaten his lunch with Angel.

[Fr.Wagner] "You destroyed them all." Kurt agreed in a deadpan voice without looking up from his papers.

[Nocturne] She handed the ham back to Remy. "I'm so hunnnnngry!"

[Nocturne] * Nocturne gave her sandwich to the scottish girl "If you dont carea bout my germs..."

[Lizzie] "Well I only destoryed the ones that were out of the packets!" Lizzie wailed slightly, pouting.

[Remy] "So...dere's apples dere." he pointed at the bowl. "Not Remy's fault y' can't 'andle d' spice."

[rahne] Rahne smiled at the lad who had sat next to her... Scot was it? "Hey man, how's things?"

[Nocturne] Shye put her head back. "I don't want an apple..."

[Summers] "Well, you could have the rest of the soup I made for Angel." Scott pointed to the pot.

[Remy] "Sides which. Like dis stuff." He took at big mouthful and chewed in demonstration.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen grinned. The good father wasn't still pissed about the turnabout was he? It was fair play...

[Summers] "Good, Rahne. You? How do you like the classes?"

[Lizzie] "I want an apple...." Lizzie said vaugely and levitated one out of he bowl into her outstreched hand and took a large bite.

[rahne] "Thanks." Rahne grabbed the sandwitch. "An' I eat food o' tha floor in me wolfy form, ye germs dinna worry me man." She smiled and.. ahem, wolfed down the sandwitch.

[Nocturne] "You eat the weirdest things," she told her boyfriend, standing to rummage through the frig.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen smirked to himself. And she didn't know why that was?

[rahne] "It's... differnt... never bin ta school afore man, it's pretty fab, but... " she shrugged "takes some gittin used ta."

[Lizzie] "Mmmff, you look happy about something," Lizzie said through a mouthful of apple and looked shrewdly up at Warren. "Found some real chips?"

[Remy] He snorted at her. "Y'all just don' apprechiate good flavorin'."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen blinked. What? "Real chips?"

[Nocturne] She bent over, going through the crisper. Wasn't there a snack pack somewhere?

[rahne] "How's ye girl doin anyway, heard she was sick." Rahne scribbled some illegiable notes into the margin of her textbook.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked at his watch and stacked his papers up, stuffed them back into their envelope, and dropped it into his briefcase.

[Summers] "Yeah. This place is expecially weird." Scott replied.

[Summers] ((15 mins before I gotta split.))

[Lizzie] Lizzie shook her head and swallowed. "I was asking if you'd found any. Obviously not!"

[Fr.Wagner] He rummaged around for a moment to pull out his Brievary and unzipped its cover.

[Lizzie] Aww, and he looked so hopeful as well, Lizzie thought and began to giggle.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen wondered if it was just some English thing that he couldn't understand her at all lately.

[Remy] Remy admired the view and then settled back down into the converstaion around the table. "Dere was a ton of chips anyways - where did dey all go? Y'all have a smoke break an' not tell Talia an' Remy?"

[Lizzie] Lizzie went red in the face from surpressed laughter. Everyone seemed to be hunting for crisps.....

[Nocturne] "OHHHH sweet!!" She came up with a chocolate pudding pack and took her seat again.

[Fr.Wagner] Trying to ignore the chatter around him he flipped through it a moment, making sure all its colored ribbons were in their proper places.

[Nocturne] "Wait, who's smoking without us?!"

[TheFallen] Ha. Remy had the munchies. "No one can seem to find any. The oddest thing, isn't it?"

[Lizzie] alked to the side of the kitchen and leant against the wall, where she was away from most of the others. Her head was beginning to ache slightl

[Lizzie] "Yes, it is incredibly strange that all the crisps have just...vanished...." Lizzie said airily and wondered if anyone had seen her blog recently. That'd solve things for them...

[Remy] Remy looked at Warren. "Not Remy's fault. Last time dere was like 6 or 7 bags of dem."

[TheFallen] ((Apparently, judging by her typing skills. )

[rahne] Rahne looked up "There were about a ton o' crisp crumbs in that room..." she gestured vaguly.

[Remy] Dipping a finger in Talia's pudding he grinned at her and licked it off.

[Nocturne] "Hey!!"

[Fr.Wagner] They were, except there was a big debate going on about the location about the snack chip supply.

[Remy] ((ok...that was meant to be bratty but came off a lot more dirty than intended))

[Nocturne] She pulled her pudding close, turning a bit to guard it.

[Nocturne] ((LOL when is remy not dirty?))

[rahne] "It is crisps ye be lookin' fer man?" Rahne frowned before scratching again, she wasn't too well up on americanisms...?

[Remy] Remy chuckled and finished up the last bit of his sandwich.

[TheFallen] ((LOL, he can't be dipping his finger in her pudding in public.))

[Summers] ((LOL))

[Nocturne] "Hey, do we have any chips?"

[Lizzie] "Yeah, crisps are called chips over here - it's backward like that!" Lizzie called out helpfully to the Scotty girl.

[Nocturne] ((OMFG Northstar!))

[Remy] Crisps...oh those were chips right? Lizzie was slowly breaking them in. "Well, not right now, really petite, just for later."

[rahne] ((O.O thass WUDE!!))

[TheFallen] ((I mean, that's like the definition of a PDA.))

[Lizzie] ((OMFG!!!!!!!))

[Remy] ((How do you know anything about pudding anyway!!))

[Nocturne] "Crisps are like.....what the hell are crisps?"

[Summers] "I think there were a few bags in the breadbox." Scott got up and pulled out a lone bag of Doritos.

[TheFallen] ((Hey!))

[TheFallen] "They're crispy. Like... chips."

[rahne] Rahne laughed "Aye... I used ta thin' tha they spoke 'English' o'er here..."

[Summers] ((LMFAO))

[Lizzie] "Crisps are chips...." Lizzie sighed. God, people were so DUMB sometimes.....

[TheFallen] "I guess if you think about it, crisps makes more sense than chips. 'Chips' is fairly ambiguous..."

[Nocturne] "Chips are chips! Crisps are like..those dried apple things"

[Lizzie] "Oh, they don't speak English, they speak American," she added, grinning evilly as she finished her apple.

[Remy] "Oh oui, petite, we do." Remy grinned at the wolfy girl.

[Fr.Wagner] Setting the Breivary down on the table, Kurt made the sign of cross in silence, and began with the first antiphon. Don't think about chips. Think about... he who eats this bread will live forever...

[Lizzie] Lizzie rolled her eyes. Seriously, what had she seen in TJ?

[Summers] "Well - hey - my favorite flavor!" Scott looked at the doritos and at Lizzie then at TJ who still looked hungry.

[rahne] "Unless ye in tha UK... in tha case chips are crisps an' chips are these potato thin's... err... wass tha word fer em here?" She looked over at Liz for help with translation.

[Lizzie] "Fries, but thicker and chunkier..."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen began to seriously think there was no point to this conversation at all...

[Summers] "I'm going ot be late to teach the munchkins, so bye all!" Scott saluted with the bag and left the room.

[Remy] "Well lots of things are probabally thicker dan y' girls are used t' over 'ere."

[rahne] Rahne giggled at the guy with funky eyes "Ye dinna speak english... ye soun' more french..."

[Summers] ((bye everyone! have a good game!))

[rahne] "Bye Scot." Rahne waved at him.

[Nocturne] She choked on her pudding.

Summers exits from this room

[TheFallen] Wait, Scott was teaching? When did that happen? And who was he teaching?

[Remy] Remy scowled at her. "Remy's not french...e's cajun!"

[TheFallen] He began to wonder if he had been drunk for a lot more of the first semester than he thought.

[Lizzie] ""Well I wouldn't know yet, Remy...." Lizzie sighed slightly.

[rahne] Rahne frowned "Whats a cajun?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt glanced up for a moment, putting his finger in his place. Scott didn't need a ride from him? "Uh, bye," he said, way too late.

[Nocturne] She opened her mouth to say something to Lizzie...but stopped. Would it be weird?

[TheFallen] ((I love how he totally didn't even notice Remy's comment.))

[Remy] Remy sighed heavily. "Y' can't tell me y' never 'eard of N'awleans."

[Nocturne] Talia tipped her head at Rahne....that was a good question.

[Lizzie] "Remy," Lizzie supplied, quite unhelpfully to Rahne.

[Nocturne] She'd always just took it as 'remy's a cajun'....never really getting a definition of the word.

[rahne] "N'awleans? Err.... New Orleans?" Rahne though back to what little geography she'sd been taught... "It's... a city in America... thass all I know..." She shruged and smiled shyly.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked at his watch. Damn. He was going to have to get things ready soon, he needed to hurry up.

[Remy] "Its short for Acadian...set up down in Louisana years back...made our 'omes dere. Shortened it t' 'cajun'."

[Remy] "N'awleans is the most fun city y'll ever see. Can't believe dat Remy's not been dere for dis long. Gonna miss Mardi Gras an' all dat."

[Nocturne] "When's Mardi Gras?"

[TheFallen] * TheFallen rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall. He was beginning to feel restless again... he swore, he always regretted going to the kitchen.

[Lizzie] Lizzie tossed her apple core in the bin with a little help from her teke and slouched against the wall. Damn she was bored....

[Lizzie] ((hive))

[rahne] "Mardi Gras? I heard o' tha.... me nan went ta it years ago..." Rahne beamed.

[Remy] "Feburary 20th dis year...it changes every year. Its one 'ell of a party."

[Remy] "Y're nan? What d' 'ell is a nan?"

[Fr.Wagner] Now he had to ... speed pray. Kurt quickly finished the rest of the liturgy of the hours for afternoon, crossed himself, and gaved the pages of the book a quick kiss. He tossed it in his briefcase with out zipping it shut.

[Nocturne] "I thought it was a parade," she dug the last bit of pudding out with her finger.

[Nocturne] Snack packs were goooooood.

[rahne] Rahne giggled "Me gran'ma

[Lizzie] "Nan is Grandma...." Lizzie groaned dully.

[Remy] Remy blinked at Wagner kissing his book. He knew he was attached an all but damn."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen blinked, looking over at Wagner kissing his book. Well that was odd.

[TheFallen] ((Hive!))

[Lizzie] Was she bloody going to have to translate every single thing? It seriously wasn't worth.....Wagner was tonging a book.

[rahne] "She used ta travel tha worl'..." Rahne trailed off and looked out of the window, frowning a little.

[Remy] "ITs a parade an' a huge party. Dere is just so much t' see an' do." He nodded impressed at Rahne. "Y're Grandmere must be a rockin' lady den."

[Lizzie] Okay....

[Nocturne] Wagner kissed books?

[Nocturne] Man.....whatever....ew

[rahne] Rahne smiled "She were a tru chil' o' thesixties.... bin ever'where, done everythin'..."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked at his watch again. "Okay, um, TJ, Lizzie, Warren, and ... Doug's not here. You guys have about five minutes before class with me in the Danger Room. Wear your uniforms, or something comfortable. It doesn't matter to me. Okay?"

[Remy] "Did she bring 'ome beads den?

[Lizzie] "What? I just ate! I can't do exercise!"

[rahne] "Even a few years tha she canae 'member..."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen blinked. Danger Room? That was out of the blue. Was this mandatory?

[Lizzie] "And my uniform doesn't fit right since I lost weight..." Lizzie tried hopefully.

[rahne] Rahne's ears pricked. Uniforms? They hadn't said anything about uniforms... she had horrible visions of grey pleated skirts.

[TheFallen] "Remind me again what we do in the Danger Room. Other than clean it, of course. I heard about that."

[Nocturne] UGHHHH she had to change?! Maybe she could just put her uniform on over her clothes or something

[rahne] "Aye... passed some o' 'em down ta me." rahne smiled and fingered one of her many necklaces.

[Remy] "Well d' 'ommes gone an' e' doesn't seem t' give a shit Lizzie." He picked his plate up an put it in the sink. "Got a study break - maybe Remy'll come watch y' eh chere?"

[Nocturne] She turned to Remy. :Guess I have class."

[Lizzie] "The Danger Room is like....Tah-wahtever's Castle"

[TheFallen] "... I beg your pardon?"

[Nocturne] Her eyes lit up a bit. "Yeah! Come watch!"

[Remy] Rahne's words caught his attention and barked out a short burst of laughter. "Well den, y're Grandmere is a real partin' type."

[Lizzie] "It's like...we run around in kinky costumes and use our powers..."

[TheFallen] "And what's the point?"

[Lizzie] "Okay, so they never did the kinky bit on the game show, but we get to!"

[TheFallen] "Other than the kinky costumes, of course. I did always think Professor X was a bit perverted."

[Nocturne] "Are we doing power things today? I don't want to do any possessing.."

[rahne] Rahne smiled at Remy. "Yeah, she is...."

[Lizzie] "Point? None that I heard...well, I was lying on the floor for most of the session, swearing..."

[Remy] "What's d' point t' any of it Warren?" He leant against the corner. "T' d' books or any of it? We still do it though..."

[Lizzie] "The Professor is perverted....did I tell you he froze me with his mind?"

[TheFallen] * TheFallen stared at Nocturne for a second. Wait, possessing? He so didn't even want that explained.

[Lizzie] Lizzie turned her head to Remy. "I don't. Do the book stuff."

[Nocturne] She noticed Rahne's smile at Remy, clearing her throat a bit. She moved closer to him, putting her arm through his.

[Remy] Remy offered his arm to TJ as he went to leave the room.

[rahne] Rahne sat looking at her book as most of the conversation flew over her head. Obviously you must ahve been there...

[Lizzie] Lizzie sighed and turned back to Warren. "It's lame....but we might as well."

[TheFallen] "Huh. Whatever." He wondered if he should get supplies. If he got too vigorous, there could be an embarrassing accident to explain.

[rahne] Rahne got up, packed her books and trails after her fellow students.

[TheFallen] But it wasn't like they were going to wait. "Yeah, sure." He headed out, trying to catch up before he lost the people who had just left.

[Lizzie] Lizzie sloped out of the room to dig out her uniform...This'd be fun....
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Fr.Wagner enters this room

[Fr.Wagner] After all the computer gadgetry that had been going on in the danger room it was strange to see it bare, devoid anything but it's true walls and floor.

[Fr.Wagner] Of course, before Forge and Doug had started in on it, the danger room really was just a large work out room, mainly his large work out room. And Hank's too. So there were plenty of hooks and bars on the walls and ceiling. Plenty of places to attach numerous pieces of equipment.

[Remy] Remy hadn't missed the possessive look. "Thought y' were goin' t' work on dat jealousy thing chere?" he whispered in her ear.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt had hung up several sets of aerial circus equipment when he'd arrived from Rome and now, with all the projectors off, you could actually see it. He pulled a few mats out onto the floor underneath them and loosened their ropes from the hooks on the walls.

[rahne] Rahne walked in and stared around her. Wow, this place was HUGE.

[Lizzie] Lizzie traipsed in to the Danger Room, tugging irritably at her uniform. God...Lame. LAME!

[Nocturne] "What jealousy thing?" she asked, holding him tight as they entered the room.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen blinked. Yep, hadn't been in this room and it looked like there was good reason for that. It looked ridiculous.

[Remy] He rolled his eyes and gave her a peck on the forehead. "Go 'ave fun" He grinned cheekily at her as he walked over to lean against the wall to watch.

[Lizzie] Lame? Lizzie's eyes went wide at the sight of all the shiny....stuff. Wow!

[rahne] Rahne stared at Lizzie, what the hell was that thing she was wearing? And why did it look like TJ's wearing thing... these were the school uniforms?

[Fr.Wagner] He also had several 4 point harnesses, the one's he'd modified himself to spin in all 3 directions without tangling in his tail.

[Nocturne] Talia looked around as Remy backed off to sit and watch. This looked....kinky.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt turned around, he actually had more students than he'd planned.

[Lizzie] "We get to play with those?" Lizzie yelped as she ran over to Wagner. "Wow! Maybe Retard PE isn't that bad after all!!"

[rahne] What was chrome-dome on when he came up with this and where could she get some.

[TheFallen] "Wait, retard what?"

[Nocturne] "Retard PE? I'm not retarded!!"

[Nocturne] "Why do I have to take this?!"

Xfan23 enters this room

[Fr.Wagner] He watched Remy sit down on some mats. "Actually, Remy, and everybody... Could you help me drag the rest of those mats out? Everyone grab a mat it will just take a second."

[Lizzie] "Cause....we're so retarded we can't admit to being retarded?"

[TheFallen] * TheFallen narrowed his eyes and dragged over a mat. "Did I miss something?"

[Nocturne] Talia sighed, her shoulders slumping as she pulled a mat to the center of the room.

[Lizzie] Lizzie lifted one of the mats with her teke and floated it precariously above the floor. "Where d'you wnat it?"

[TheFallen] OK, dumb question. But seriously, what did he do to deserve this?

[rahne] Rahne shruged. "Sure father." She grabed a mate and started to drag it. "Where do ye want it man?"

[Remy] Remy shrugged and did as Wagner asked.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen ducked out of the way of the floating mat. That looked unstable.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt grabbed the hand holds on the mat Remy was sitting on, motioning for everyone to do the same.

[Nocturne] Was it naptime? It was like preschool with the little mats and everything

[Lizzie] Lizzie bounced around a little bit, ignoring the fact that Wagner was trying to get them all to do something.

[Nocturne] TJ sighed gustily and grabbed the mat hand holds

[Fr.Wagner] "Okay, good," Kurt said, looking at the mats on the floor.

[rahne] Rahne dargged her mat over and sat down on it.

[Lizzie] Mats! Maybe they were going to throw each other around or do parachute training....

[Fr.Wagner] "So, this is," he rolled his eyes, "Remedial Movement. So called by Sgt. Rankin, not me."

[TheFallen] "Wait, the mats. Are we doing falls and such?" Problem.

[Remy] Right...ok then. Remy wandered back over to the wall again, leaning.

[Lizzie] "RETARD PE!" Lizzie yelled, still circling around. "Told you all so!"

[rahne] Rahne took this as her cue to get up. She followed Remy and sat down with her back against the wall.

[TheFallen] Remedial movement. Like they all failed at regular movement... this sucked.

[Nocturne] "This is SO dumb!! I'm not bad at PE! I just dont like it!"

[Lizzie] "I'm not bad at PE, I was just too gobby to Sgt Hotpants!" Lizzie crowed and stopped her spinning. "I don't think he likes me."

[Fr.Wagner] "But, I don't care. And I don't care about the fact that several of you aren't actually in the class. If you're here, you're going to work. And since I think 'Remedial Movement' sounds like a dumb name for a class why don't we just change it to 'Advanced Skills Tutorial' righ now?"

[Nocturne] "CAL said I should do this?!" she was shocked.

[Lizzie] "Oohohoh, Cal, is it?" Lizzie cooed and sat down on the mat with a thump.

[rahne] Rahne smiled and tugged on Remy's trouser-leg "Since when is serveral two?" She asked.

[Fr.Wagner] "Does it matter? It's my class now." Kurt said.

[Lizzie] "So, does that mean I don't have to have Rankin again as a teacher?"

[Nocturne] "What? His name is Cal," TJ crossed her arms.

[Remy] Remy chuckled at her. "Well - Cal's a bit of an ass for sure...dey should be 'appy t' get Wanger."

[TheFallen] "Oookay." Sure, whatever it was called.

[Fr.Wagner] "That, I don't know, Lizzie."

[Nocturne] She fumed a bit watching Remy and Rahne talk. That girl seemed a bit too close.

[Lizzie] "Meh..Anyway, what do we do? In this Advanced Skillsy thingy class?"

[rahne] "Which one's Cal again?" I was compleatly blitzed when tha staff were introduced.."

[TheFallen] Haha! And he called him Wanger in front of his back. That should be interesting.

[rahne] ((damn my grammer is suffering tonight))

[Lizzie] "It isn't military stuff again is it? I'll walk out if it is!" Lizzie scowled slightly, remembering the first time that she had been in that room.

[Remy] "E's the big blonde military guy. D' one dat looks like 'e 'as a pole up 'is ass."

[Fr.Wagner] "At any rate, if you guys keep yourselves working and busy, the atmosphere will be informal. You can call me Father Wagner, Father Kurt, Kurt, Wanger, Whatever. As long as you guys are working on improving your own abilities at your own pace, I'm happy."

[Remy] "Though Talia'd probabally give y' a different discription of 'im."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen smirked. That was interesting. Seemed like he was all too eager to try to get on the same level as the students. That never turned out well...

[Fr.Wagner] "If you guys sit around, I'll give you stuff to do. Circus coaches are way worse than any drill sargeant. You have no idea..."

[Lizzie] WANGER? Lizzie collapsed into a fit of giggles.

[rahne] "Oh?" Rahne cocked her head to one side. "What diya mean?"

[Nocturne] "Is there water in this thing?"

[Remy] He snorted in a mixture of amusement and irritation "She likes 'is ass."

[Fr.Wagner] "I suck at computers so all the equipment is real. What thing?"

[Lizzie] "HA! If there is you're on your own this time!" Lizzie called over to TJ. "I'm not going near another water tunnel in this costume!"

[Nocturne] "This class thing...I almost drown in the last one," TJ told him, leaning back on her hands.

[Nocturne] She turned to Lizzie. "You'd let me drown!!"

[Lizzie] "Did you SEE what happened to the...and you did not nearly drown I pulled you out!" Lizzie snapped.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt laughed. "No. No water. There is circus equipment. And this," Kurt held onto one of the 4 point harnesses.

[Lizzie] "No, I just don't want all my goods on display thank you!" Lizzie gestured to said goods and poked her tongue out.

[rahne] Rahne's eyes went wide. "Oooooooh... bu' I though she like ye?" Rahne was confused... she didn't really understand how you could LIKE two people at once.

[Lizzie] "Water and this material go for the 'clinging' look....Not good! I could count all my below the neck piercings for an hour!"

[Remy] HE chuckled again. "Oui, she does, but dat doesn't mean d' girls dead, neh? Just so long as she keeps 'ands off its all good an' fine."

[Lizzie] She turned her head to get a better look at the harnesses...Now that looked interesting...

[Nocturne] "Wait...what are we doing?"

[Fr.Wagner] "These harnesses are used when doing movie stunt work and by acrobats learning new tricks. It attaches at your hips and allows you freedom of movement in all 3 directions."

[rahne] Rahne shrugged. "Okay." Hmmm... okay maybe she should find another topic of small talk... Remy seemed nice after all....

[Remy] "Less of course dat we come t' an agreement."

[rahne] ((brb guys))

[Lizzie] "And we get to use them...Wow!" Lizzie gasped, jumping to her feet.

[Lizzie] "Can I go first? Please?"

[Remy] Wow...lizzie went from "fuck this" to "woo" pretty quick.

[Nocturne] TJ wasnt really getting this. "Why are we doing this?"

[Fr.Wagner] "I modified these for myself because the ones used by most acrobats used to get tangled in my tail - so these are on a gyroscope - they're faster and smoother. And yes, Lizzie, you may go first. Though, I still don't understand why Remy and Rahne are sitting so far away."

Wallflower enters this room

[Remy] Remy grinned at Wagner. "Just enjoyin' d' view 'omme!"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt motioned Lizzie forward, showing her how to buckle in.

[Nocturne] Ugh, she didnt have to bring her tail out did she?

[Wallflower] ((I'm just...Here. Not sure if I'll participate since I came in late))

[Remy] Remy noticed Laurie wandering in. "Come on in an' watch d' show."

[Lizzie] "Okay, so...what do I do?" Lizzie chewed her lip and darted over to Wagner.

[Remy] "We

[Remy] ((fuck))

[Fr.Wagner] "Just to get a feel for it TJ."

[Wallflower] ((I don't know what's going on XD))

[Nocturne] ((oh do we?))

[Remy] "We're gettin' t' watch d' advanced somethin' or other class. Beats d' 'ell out of studin'."

[rahne] "Huh?" Rahne looked around for a sec before going back to trying to think of things to talk about... oh... yeah.

[Nocturne] Feel for it? This was dumb.

[Lizzie] Lizzie buckled herself in. "Okay, okay - now what?"

[rahne] She tugged on Remy's leg again. "What's up wit' tha funky costumes?"

[Wallflower] Laurie edged over towards Remy, "Hey..."

[Fr.Wagner] "Okay, ready?"

[Lizzie] She was so, so eager to show that she was actually capable with doing something right in class for once....

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt gave a sharp tug on the rope and lifted Lizzie off the floor.

[Remy] He sighed rolling his eyes. "We all get dem chere...Remy tries t' avoid wearin' is as much as possible."

[Remy] ((the uniforms by the way are black form fitting ones with different dashes of colour for every student))

[Nocturne] She watched Lizzie lift off the ground. "We have to go up in the air!!"

[TheFallen] "What costumes? It's just a harn-- oh, I appear to have lied. When did this happen?))

[TheFallen] ((That was meant to be in parentheses. Never mind my stupidity.))

[rahne] We all get them? "I'm not ginna get one am I?" She felt a little appihensive of having to dress.... like that.

[Fr.Wagner] When she was about 12 feet up he locked the rope behind his back so she was just hanging there. "Okay, somersaults, go sideways, any direction you want."

[Remy] "'ello petite." He waved at Laurie. "Did y' manage t' catch lunch or did y' miss it?"

[Lizzie] "WOOOOO!" Lizzie screamed happily as she went flying into the air. It was incredible!!!

[Remy] "Well it could be worse petite. Cal gave Remy a pink uniform. Least y' won't be gettin' dat."

[Fr.Wagner] "You'll go next TJ." Kurt said.

[Nocturne] "I...I don't like going up in the air."

[Lizzie] Lizzie swung herself forward experimentally a few times, then lifted her feet up, bringing them over her head.

[Remy] Remye grinned at her. This should be good. "Y'll do fine chere!"

[Nocturne] She watched Lizzie tensely. What if she fell!

[rahne] "... Pink?" Rahne gaped at him, trying to picture him in a pink uniform.... it wasn't working.

[Nocturne] She turned back to Remy, giving him a bit of a fearful look.

[Wallflower] "Huh?" She asked, not really listening and appearing a bit dioriented. She sat down beside Remy and gave a nod to Rahne.

[Lizzie] "WOW!" Lizzie yelled as she did it again, then flipped over the other way, so she was bringing her feet up from behind.

[rahne] Rahne waved at the new girl... Laurie?

[Fr.Wagner] "If you tuck yourself in, you'll spin faster, try it." Kurt said.

[Remy] "Oui. Cal's an ass...just like Remy said. Guy's got a sick sense o' 'umor."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen narrowed his eyes. This was helping them assess their powers? It looked ridiculous.

[Remy] Remy cocked his head at Laurie. "Y' feelin' ok petite?"

[Lizzie] Lizzie heard Wagner shout something about tucking and tried it and nearly screeched again from the speed she went at.

[Fr.Wagner] At the same time he motioned to the people on the ground, "You'll take turns, see how I'm using the leverage of my own body to hold her there? This isn't about using about special abilities. We need to use our own bodies too."

[Lizzie] "This is so FUCKING COOL!" Lizzie yelled as she bounced a few times in the harness, swinging around to the side.

[Nocturne] Oh God, there was no way she could get up there.

[Remy] "Oui, though Remy thinks dat TJ can use 'er body just fine."

[rahne] Rahne patted his knee in a comforting manner. "Ye poor bugger."

[Fr.Wagner] He slowly lowered Lizzie down. "Okay, try this. Run away from me, get some momentum," Kurt said.

[Lizzie] Lizzie flipped herself upside down again, but held herslef there and grinned down at everyone.

[Nocturne] She turned to Remy with a bit of a blush.

[Remy] Remy bared his teeth in a wide grin at Rahne. "Y' ave no idea petite."

[Wallflower] Laurie looked blankly at him for a moment, then blinked herself out of the fog she was in. "Yes," she said finally, in a weak tone but with an honest enough smile.

[TheFallen] ((g2g in 30.))

[Lizzie] Lizzie righted herself as she neared the floor, then ran away from Wagner as fast as she could to build up a good momentum.

[rahne] Rahne giggled.

[Nocturne] OK, there was definately flirting going on right there.

[Fr.Wagner] This time Kurt pulled the rope through his hands with a zip and Lizzie shot into the air, flying across the room.

[Nocturne] At least Laurie didnt seem to be so all over him.

[rahne] Rahne cheered as Lizzie went flying. That did look like fun.

[Fr.Wagner] "Okay, try the same stuff now," he said, locking the rope again.

[Lizzie] "OH MY GOD I'M FLYING!" Lizzie screamed as she felt herself shoot up into the air and flew across the room, holding her arms out behind her.

[Remy] Remy arched an eyebrow at Talia's pointed looks. What?

[rahne] Rahne looked over at TJ, who was scowling at her... what was her bag man?

[Nocturne] She sighed and looked away from Remy, back at Lizzie flying around.

[Lizzie] She pushed herself into a backflip and was almost sick from a mixture of excitment and sudden movement. This was so, so cool! Why couldn't she have had a gift of flight instead of her curse of telepathy?

[Remy] "Y' sure y're ok Laurie?" the girl wasn't saying much...just sitting quietly watching.

[Lizzie] Remebering what Wganer had said, she remembered to tuck herself in, giving her body an almost streamlined edge....

[rahne] Rahne felt lost.... TJ has given her a sandwitch... now she was scowling at her? Had she done something wrong?

[Fr.Wagner] "Okay," Kurt said, "Warren, why don't you take my place here and if Lizzie ever wants to come down, she'll show you how to put the harness on and you can have a turn."

[Nocturne] ((the power of the sandwich bind can only be overridden by the power of the "bitch you scammin on my man"))

[TheFallen] * TheFallen felt curiously sick and annoyed at the same time. So Wagner wanted to make a fool of him too.

[Nocturne] ((bond** gah))

[rahne] Maybe it was 'cos she was talking to Remy? But Remy was allowed to talk to people wasn't he?

[Remy] "So y' fittin' in ok den, petite? What d' y' think of d' place?" He asked Rahne

[Lizzie] ((LOL!!))

[rahne] ((LMAO!))

[Wallflower] "I'm sure," she said, applying more force to her words this time. It sounded a little off. But she liked the concern Remy was showing for her.

[rahne] "Err... yeah man, it's groovy. It's so big to...." She looked around her and felt a pang of homesickness.

[Remy] "OK...good den. He smiled at Laurie before turning back to Rahne. "Big t' wath?"

[Remy] ((what))

[Lizzie] So she had mastered the art of forwards....Lizzie righted herself and tried moving sideways instead, curving around in the air and flipping head oer heels again in a sort of weird cartwheel.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt placed Warren's clawed hands on the rope, showing him how to raise and lower it or keep it locked in place. "Got it?"

[rahne] "Bigger than home... never been anywheer so big afore... my whole house could fit inta this room..."

[TheFallen] "Yeah," Warren said, shrugging his hands off. "Not all that hard."

[Remy] "Ah, Remy gets dat...its fancy digs, neh?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt shook his head. "It's all easy, actually."

[Lizzie] Lizzie spun around, using her momentum to end up upside down then twisted herself around in a tight spin. "WOOOOOOO!"

[Fr.Wagner] Taking another harness he motioned TJ over.

[Lizzie] "I WANNA DO THIS ALL DAY!"

[Fr.Wagner] "Give Warren a turn!" Kurt shouted back.

[rahne] "Fancy yeah." Rahne smiled.... "I jus'... dinna expect evertone ta be so... different... an' not jus' 'cos o all tha powers..." Rahne smiles as she watched Lizzie go shooting by aggain.

[Nocturne] TJ moved closer to Wanger timidly. "I don't really wanna do it."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen shrugged. "She's fine; I don't really care."

[Lizzie] Crossing her arms over her chest, Lizzie started to do multiple somersaults....Ugh...sicky feeling....

[Remy] "Y're gonna do fine chere! Lookit Lizzie, she's 'avin' a blast!"

[Lizzie] "Maybe not every day....Every other day?" Lizzie stopped herself and clapped a hand over her mouth.

[Fr.Wagner] "Well, okay. Remy, come over here," Kurt motioned for Remy to join them.

[Remy] "Quoi?" He looked at Wagner questioningly.

[Lizzie] She did a few experimental swings. Yup. Maybe NOT every single day....

[TheFallen] * TheFallen laughed up at Lizzie. She looked like she was going to barf. Then on that same thought, he backed up. He really didn't want to get splattered...

[Fr.Wagner] "Oui."

[rahne] Rahne smiled "Thankee." She contemplated hugging his leg but maybe that would get him into trouble with TJ

[Nocturne] She watched Lizie wizz by again. It looked fun....and....the strings weren't very big.

[Lizzie] "You laugh at me again I'll puke on your head and aim with with my teke!" Lizzie yelled down at Warren, gently swinging herself.

[Remy] Remy stood and crossed to Wagner. "Whatcha want?"

[Lizzie] "Go for it Tee, it's fun!" Lizzie called out encouragingly.

[TheFallen] Oh, good Lord. How abusive she was.

[Lizzie] "Now....Um...Warren? Can you help me down?"

[Fr.Wagner] "You can go first, TJ will be your spotter," Kurt said.

[Lizzie] "Please? I won't throw up on you...I was only playing!"

[Nocturne] "Whats a spotter?"

[rahne] Rahne looked up at Laurie. "How ye been then?"

[TheFallen] Then he grinned inwardly. But of course. That was solved easily enough; this was the Danger Room, after all...

[Fr.Wagner] "You'll be the one with the rope, TJ."

[Remy] He looked at Wagner. "Y' want me t' go up in dat thing? Dis isn't Remy's class. "

[Fr.Wagner] "Here, Come watch Laurie and Rahne so you can see how it works too."

[Nocturne] "I have to hold him up?? I cant do that!"

[TheFallen] He seemed to blank out briefly, breathing lightly, then seemed to come to, looking up at her and grinning.

[Wallflower] Laurie glanced over at Rahne, annoyed at first but then glad to have someone to talk with. "I've been wonderful, how about you?"

[Lizzie] "Warren?" Lizzie tuened herself upside down and stared at him. "Are you okay?"

[TheFallen] Whoop. "Yeah, I'm fine." He grabbed the rope again, having quite forgotten he was next to it.

[Fr.Wagner] "Of course you can TJ, leverage. You'll see. Lizzie, swinging around like that is a lot heavier than I am."

[rahne] "Groovy. I dinnae know ye got up ta this kinda stuff in school... o'erwise i would have got my folks ta send me ages ago."

[Nocturne] "There's no way!"

[TheFallen] Seemed about the same as climbing... He cautiously fed Lizzie a bit of slack, bringing her down slowly and trying not to give himself a rope burn.

[Lizzie] "Well don't let go of me!" Lizzie grinned as he slowly lowered the rope.

[Fr.Wagner] "We'll hold the rope together then," Kurt said. He held out the harness to Remy. "Ready?"

[Remy] "So what d' y' want Remy t' do while 'es up dere anyway? Can turn flips jus' fine without all d' wires an' shit 'omme."

[Wallflower] "I don't really like the stuff we do here," she told Rahne as she stood up to go watch.

[TheFallen] He fed it faster briefly then stopped it sharply, bringing her to a sudden halt. "Whoop, don't get sick!"

[Lizzie] "You git!" Lizzie scramed as she freefalled for a few feet, bringing her arms up over her head and tried to catch herself with her teke.

[Lizzie] Unfortunately and inadverantly, she also pushed out at Warren.

[Fr.Wagner] "You'll be able to turn more flips. Try doing things you can't do without 'all d' wires an shit'. That's why this is Advanced Skills Tutorial." Kurt said.

[rahne] "Ye don't?" Rahne blinked. "What o'er stuff do they do heer then?"

[Nocturne] "Or retard pe," TJ said quietly, taking the rope in hand.

[Remy] Remy grinned and shrugged climbing into the harness and adjusting it. "Well, just don't yank on it too 'ard chere, or Remy's not goin' t' be a 'appy boy.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen's eyes widened for a moment as he felt a psychokinetic slam but stood his ground thanks to his preparations, still letting her down slowly.

[Fr.Wagner] He glanced at Lizzie and Warren, "Try NOT using your powers..."

[Fr.Wagner] "Okay, together TJ," Kurt said.

[Nocturne] She tugged on the rope slightly

[Wallflower] "Well, they do this," she gestured to the students using the equiptment, a look of distaste on her face, "and they just..." She searched for a specific example, "they just act strange."

[Nocturne] "Ok," TJ began to pull, lifting Remy up. SHe totally couldnt do this herself!!

[Fr.Wagner] "Excellent, see TJ. Now, lock him into place."

[Lizzie] "AAH!" Lizzie yelped in pain as she felt something rebound her teke. "What the hell did you do?" she hissed to Warren as she nearled the ground, reaching out to him to help her to get out of the harness.

[rahne] Rahne raised an eyebrow at Laurie "They're blue, have wings an' funky red an' black eyes... o'course they're gonna act a we bit strange..."

[Remy] Remy found his center of balance. It felt...odd...to be resting his weight on his groin. He turned one lazy flip before straighing out, finding he'd gone further than he expected. It was a different feeling than just kicking off the ground and doing it himself.

[TheFallen] "Watch it yourself; you almost made me drop you!" Warren hissed back.

[Nocturne] "How do I lock it?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt showed TJ how to hold one hand out on the rope, the other behind her back, using her own body as a "lock".

[Lizzie] "I thought you'd let go of the rope, you scared me for a moment!" Lizzie tried to subdue herself to him. Ohh, she didn't want him to get evil with her....

[Nocturne] Talia positioned herself as Wanger showed, watching Remy swing there. What if she dropped him?!

[Fr.Wagner] "Remember what I told Lizzie, Remy. Practice that, tucking your body in vs. opening up. Just feel the difference since obviously you don't have worry about landing."

[TheFallen] "Didn't mean to. And sorry if you caught any backlash; at least it meant I didn't let go."

[Remy] He eyed TJ and Wagner. They looked secure enough he supposed. He tossed his body weight backwards, tucking into a neat backwards roll for a few rotations before opening it again. "Oui, its weird not 'ittin' d' ground after. Leaves y' feelin' like y' missed somethin'."

[Wallflower] Laurie laughed, "Yeah, I guess so..." She didn't really like how these people looked, either, but she didn't want to bring that up. It might sound mean. They couldn't help it after all, right?

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt took his hands away, to TJ had total control. "See what I said about leverage? You can even pull him higher if you like."

[Remy] "Warren...word of advice 'omme! Watch dat y' don't pinch y're nuts in dis thin'."

[Lizzie] "Backlash?" Lizzie stared at him wide eyed. "What do you mean?" she started struggling out of the harness without looking at the buckles, but at Warren and got tangled.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen laughed up at Remy. "Hey, I know enough to keep all my furniture in one room!"

[Fr.Wagner] "Still alive guys?" He asked Warren and Lizzie. They didn't quite have landing down it seemed.

[Nocturne] She could feel tugs as he moved around in the air, and noticed Wagner step back. "Dude, what if it slips?!

[TheFallen] * TheFallen looked back down at Lizzie and sobered. "Heh. You might want to try the buckles."

[rahne] "Sooo... what can ye do then?" Before comming here Rahne though that all mutants would be exactly like her, it was really far out that there was such diversity with powers.

[Lizzie] "Oh," Lizzie looked down and unfastened herself and put a hand on his upper arm to steady herself as she stepped out of the harness.

[Remy] Remy flipped again, getting used to the glide and ease of being held by the cables. He stopped himself upsidedown looking down at Talia. "Actually dis set up would be 'andy."

[TheFallen] "And backlash might need some more explanation. Maybe another time?"

[Lizzie] "I'm sorry by the way...I didn't mean to..." she said quietly to him as she freed herself and straightened her uniform.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt pointed at the pulleys attached to the ceiling. "It's designed so the weight of the acrobat can life the spotter off the ground. Try giving him some rope, and then lift him back up."

[Wallflower] "What can I do?" Laurie was confused at first, then realize Rahne meant her power. "Oh, I um...Can control feelings, kind of." She moved her hand in a circular motion, "Pheremones in the air..."

[Lizzie] "So it was you then, really? Alright, another time. When there aren't so many...ears, around." Lizzie nodded.

[TheFallen] "Not your fault; I shouldn't have teased like that. That's how accidents happen."

[Nocturne] She blushed full on. "Remy!"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt turned to Laurie and Rahne at last. "How about you two? Ready?"

[TheFallen] "Yeah. For the moment I'm thinking they're having enough fun; I might head back to my room. I'm so damn tired lately, you know."

[Lizzie] Lizzie went red. She knew how accidents happened alright. "Um, do you need showing how to fasten the harness?"

[rahne] "Sound's pretty fab man. Though..." she frowned "mebby it's not a good idea ta try an' do it when i'm in me wolf form..." Rahne tapped the side of her nose "better smell an all..."

[Remy] Remy waited as she lowered him towards the floor kicking off to leap in the air and flip again. That felt more normal, only TJ hoisted him up again so he couldn't land on his feet.

[TheFallen] "No, I don't think I'll try it. It's just amusing to watch."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt was suddenly glad he could teleport. This was a big class... At least he had the ability to be "everywhere at once" if he needed to.

[Lizzie] "You are?" Lizzie put her head on one side and looked at him carefully. "Are you okay? Please you;d tell me wouldn't you?"

[TheFallen] ((I g2g, so Warren's escaping. ))

[Nocturne] She smiled at him coyly as she watched him dangle in the air. "I could just leave you there."

[Wallflower] Laurie's eyes widened in worry when the teacher spoke to her and Rahne. She had forgotten she would have to do this eventually. She nodded reluctantly, "I'm ready..."

[rahne] Rahne started "Wha?"

[Remy] He laughted down at her. "Oh its y're turn nexgt chere...I'd be careful what y' threaten me with."

[TheFallen] "Yeah. I'm fine." He eyed the ropes; he just couldn't quite explain why he was so unnerved. "I'll see you tomorrow, k?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt watched Warren leave in confusion.

[Lizzie] "Alright," Lizzie nodded and gave him a cross between a pat on the arm and a hug.

[Lizzie] ((pat on the back))

[Nocturne] "Pfft, I'm not doing it," she pulled him a bit higher.

[Fr.Wagner] At least he had participated in part of the exercise.

TheFallen exits from this room

[Lizzie] ((I need to do retard English nm retard PE))

[rahne] Rahne looked down "Err... father? Ye /do/ know im wearin' a skirt here..." she started to blush, she didn't exatly relish the idea of everyone seeing her knick-... oh shit? Had she put on underwear today?

[Remy] "Oh, Oui y' are. Dis ain't Remy's class - its y'res. So if Remy did it - y' will too."

[Remy] "Dat's ok...Remy don't mind none petite!"

[Nocturne] "I guess I just have to keep you up there til class is over then," she smirked at him, pulling him higher.

[Lizzie] "Ummm, Sir? What do I do now?" Lizzie called out to Wagner after watching Warren walk out of the door. Damn, and he'd been dead...well, quite cheerful the other day.

[rahne] Crap! Crap! Crap! Crudbuckets! Damn her grandmother and her bra burning ways

[Fr.Wagner] "Well..." Why did they even have problems like this? "We'll avert our eyes when the time comes."

[Nocturne] She jerked him slightly at that remark.

[Remy] Remy winced. "Y' remember where d' 'arness is ridin' on right chere?"

[Nocturne] She jerked it again. "I know."

[Remy] He gave her a considering look.

[Fr.Wagner] "Laurie seems a little uncomfortable so why doesn't Lizzie spot Rahne for now. You can work as a threesome."

[rahne] Rahne was going bright red, first being caught naked in a cupboard... now flashing a priest... wunderful.... her mother would go ape

[Nocturne] She glowered back.

[Lizzie] "Sir?" Lizzie called out unenthusiastically. "What do I do now?"

[Remy] "Well dere is more dan on way t' get down from 'ere." He fingered one of the buckles on the harness.

[Nocturne] ((threesome ))

[rahne] Maybe she could make an excuse and go and get changed?

[Lizzie] Then, she really wished she hadn't gotten an answer. Threesome?

[Fr.Wagner] (( ))

[Lizzie] BAD Wagner. BAD.

[rahne] ((underwearless rahne threesome))

[Nocturne] She narrowed her eyes. "What are you doing?"

[Wallflower] ((D )

[rahne] "Err... father? Should I go quickly change inta some trousers?"

[Lizzie] Lizzie mooched over to Rahne and...Laurie?

[Wallflower] ((...* D: ))

[Fr.Wagner] "This way I can go back and forth between the two groups. I can't have one of you up on a rope that I'm holding. If something happens... I can't exactly drop you. I'm sorry." Kurt said. He could tell Lizzie was disappointed.

[Remy] He unbuckled the restraints one handed, holding onto one of the four lines with a steady grip. When they were lose, he grabbed another of the ropes with his other arm and drew his legs out of the way of the appartus and dropped the distance that she had him, landing in an easy crouch.

[Remy] "Gettin' down. Y're turn."

[Fr.Wagner] "Sure Rahne, " Kurt couldn't help laughing. "We'll wait for you."

[Nocturne] "Are you nuts!"

[Lizzie] Lizzie crossed her arms as she stood next to her new group. She prefer Warren to come back and this time really drop her.

[Nocturne] "You just fell like....ten feet!"

[Remy] "What?" He shrugged. "Jumped a lot further dan dat."

[rahne] Rahne fled the room.

[Nocturne] She just shook her head at him. "Thats just....nuts."

[Lizzie] Okay....now the hippy chick had made a break for it 'to change' Yeah, right.....

[Fr.Wagner] "Okay, come here," Kurt said. He motioned Lizzie and Laurie to what appeared to be a swath of red fabric hanging from the ceiling.

[Wallflower] Laurie raised an eyebrow at Lizzie. She didn't seem too happy.

[rahne] Rahne cames back into the room, wearing a pair of faded jeans (and a pair of knickers just to be on the safe side) and grinned at Lizzie.

[Lizzie] Lizzie mirrored Laurie's expression then walked over to where Wagner was standing.

[Nocturne] She let go of the rope, letting the harness fall to the ground.

[Fr.Wagner] "This is really cool." Kurt said. He yanked on a rope on the wall so it raised and lowered a bit. "It works like the harness, except that it's not attached to you."

[rahne] Rahne was feeling very chuffed with herself, what a good idea to stash spare clothes all over the school incase of any little 'accidents'.

[Lizzie] "What do we do with that?" she asked, pointing up at it and looked over her shoulder to see Rahne come back in jeans. Damn, she'd overdressed in her stupid uniform, Lizzie thought, feeling a little self concious.

[Lizzie] "Um, not attached?"

[Fr.Wagner] ((If you've never seen it, this is like 5 min long: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTNHOl-GWIE))

[Remy] "Climb on in den, chere."

[rahne] Rahne eyed the... thing quizically... would it involve flying?

[Nocturne] She moved close to Remy. "I realllly dont want to."

[rahne] ((coooool Rahne's got dibs on going on this one first lol))

[Fr.Wagner] "It can. Climbing and fliying." Kurt said with a smile. "You guys looked like climbers and I thought Lizzie was ready for step 2."

[Remy] "Y'll do just fine. Remy'll not let y' fall. Won't even pick y' dat 'igh up ok?"

[Nocturne] She looked at the others, then back at Remy. "I..I'm really...kinda scared of heights. Kinda."

[Nocturne] "And like...falling..."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt took the two silk sheets in his hands, "You climb, by tying knots with your own body," he said, climbing up it as he spoke.

[Nocturne] He knew this!

[Lizzie] "Shouldnt step two wait until next time? Not everyone has done step one yet..." Lizzie said, more moodily than she intended.

[rahne] "I used ta rock climb back home father, dinae have ropes or anythin'..."

[Remy] "Oui, but not goin' t' pick y' up very 'igh. Just enough so dat y' don't smoke y're 'ead on d' floor."

[Wallflower] Laurie tilted her head. I look like a climber? she thought. How does someone look like a climber? Oh well, it was true. Laurie liked climbing stuff. She watched with interest as the instructor showed them what to do.

[Fr.Wagner] "It's okay Lizzie, everyone will get a chance to try everything more than once," Kurt said.

[Nocturne] Ok, the scottish girl calling Wagner 'father' was starting to get to her.

[Nocturne] "Ok...not too high," she told Remy, stepping into the harness.

[Fr.Wagner] From his vantage point he watched Remy and TJ negotiating the harness still. Then he wrapped the entirety of the silks around himself and let go, spinning to the ground.

[Fr.Wagner] Cool, he could still do it.

[rahne] Rahne grinned up at father Wagner, that did look like fun... total freedom without ropes or harnesses....

[Lizzie] Wow...that was, well, wow....Lizzie watched in amazement.

[Remy] Remy watched Wagner flip out of the ribbony things. Man...he didn't look so priestly doing that. He picked Talia carefully up off the ground a couple of feet.

[Remy] "Y' all right chere?"

[Fr.Wagner] "Okay, who's first on this? It doesn't require a spotter so the rest of us will look at something else." Kurt said.

[rahne] "Grooooooovy." Rahne breathed.

[rahne] Rahne bounced up and down." Me!mememememe!!"

[Nocturne] TJ held tightly to the ropes supporting the harness, keepig her body stiff. "I'm ok."

[rahne] "Pleeeeeease?"

[Remy] "Den let go." He cocked his head at her. "Lean y're weight forward a bit.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt smiled, and motioned for Rahne to take the silks from him. "One second."

[Lizzie] Bloody hell, Lizzie thought, Rahne seemed keen....

[Nocturne] She shook her head quickly. "I'm fine like this."

[rahne] Rahne scuttled over and grabbed the silks.... oooooh they felt so soft...

[Fr.Wagner] Walking over to TJ he stood with his hand out for her to stand on.

[rahne] She gave an experimental tug on them... strong too....

[Nocturne] "What are you doing?" she asked as Wanger came closer.

[Fr.Wagner] "Look, I'm not going to bite. Just get your balance," Kurt said.

[Remy] "But y're not doin' anythin' chere." He watched as Wagner offered her a hand. There you go.

[Fr.Wagner] ((I'll be back silks people!))

[rahne] Strong enough to take her weight for sure... Rahne grinned at herself and began to climb up the silks as fast as she could.

[rahne] Rahne tied herself in knots like the father had done... wow the silks felt so nice...

[Nocturne] She hesitantly put her foot on Wagner

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt could see Rahne climbing already. Wow. She caught on pretty quick.

[Nocturne] 's hand.

[Fr.Wagner] ((lol))

[Nocturne] Holding steadfast to the ropes with her foot on Wagner's hand, she looked between Remy and Wanger. Yeah, ok, was this it?

[Remy] He was struck again at how vastly similar the two of them were. And yet so different. Talia'd tear a strip off of him if she heard him say something like that though

[Fr.Wagner] "Okay, get your balance and when you have it, push off my hand and do a forward sommersault. Just like you would on the ground."

[Wallflower] Laurie watched as Rahne climbed. More like a monkey than a wolf. Laurie doubted she'd be able to climb those things as well as Rahne...

[Remy] "Dat means y' 'ave t' let go chere."

[Nocturne] "Sommersault? I cant!"

[Fr.Wagner] ((So you guys aren't bored, static trapeze: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tau7QWlXS6w))

[rahne] Rahne got to the top of the silks, she was totally encased in the soft sheen... she clung onto the material for a few seconds, rubbing her face against it before throwing her arms out and her body back as close to a free fall as she could, the material unwiding from her as she fell...

[rahne] Now /this/ was freedom!

[Lizzie] Lizzie watched TJ and Wagner, glowering slightly. God, TJ was so unlike him....

[Remy] "Nothin's goin' t' 'appen t' y' chere...just toss y'reself forward."

[Fr.Wagner] "Sure you can. You're in the harness, Remy has you, you're on my hand..."

[Fr.Wagner] "There's nowhere for you to go."

[rahne] "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Rahne giggled hysterically.

[Nocturne] She shook her head, staring at the man fearfully. "I can't."

[Wallflower] ((I have to go...))

[Remy] Remy caught the dirty look that Lizzie shot Talia. Wait...what? He thought that they were friends?

[Lizzie] Lizzie looked up, distracted by Rahne's quite amusing performance on the silks. Cool...

[Fr.Wagner] ((Oh, Okay! Laurie never got to play on anything!))

[Nocturne] ((nite chlo!!))

[rahne] Er... maybe now would be a good time to grab the silk again?

[rahne] ((nn take care ))

[Remy] "Y' can chere. Just listen t' us. Nothin's goin' t' 'appen t' y'."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt had one eye on Rahne because she was kind of a dare devil wasn't she. He didn't want to have to teleport over there...

[Wallflower] ((Yeah...Too bad. Bye!!))((You guys can just pretend she did something, I guess...Whatever. Or she can just leave. I need to go now.))

Wallflower exits from this room

[Nocturne] She shook her head at Remy.

[Remy] "Y' need t' trust me chere. Not going t' let y' fall. D' first time will be d' 'ardest, but nothin's going t' 'appen. Y' trust Remy don't y'?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt put his left hand out so TJ was still standing on his right hand.

[rahne] Rahne yeped as her automatic panic responce cut in... she felt the fur starting to grow on her arms, prickling, her fingernails, more like claws now snaged the silk, ripping it slightly and she winced as she came to a halt about a foot above the floor... well, this was embarassing....

[Nocturne] "I trust you I...." she trailed off, looking down.

[Fr.Wagner] "Okay, take my hand..."

[Nocturne] "With my foot?"

[rahne] Rahne concentrated and stoped the change... but it would take her a few minutes for her heart to stop racing and for her body to shift back to human.

[Remy] Remy blinked at the sudden transformation in Rahne...he's heard about it - but seeing it was another thing. He turned his attention back to the girl over him. "Y're doin' fine chere. Just reach down an grab it."

[Fr.Wagner] "With your hand. Just lean down"

[Nocturne] TJ slowly, carefully reached down and grabbed his hand, wobbling unsteadily.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt still had half his attention on Rahne. That was close... She'd ripped his silks.

[rahne] Rahne droped down to the floor and looked at little shamefaced... the hollywood werewolf look, reeeeeeal groovy.

[Fr.Wagner] She was okay though. Kurt smiled at her to let her know it was okay.

[rahne] "Err.... sssowwy sswur." Grrr... damn talking like this was hard.

[Fr.Wagner] "Okay, now let go with your feet and let them come up. Put all your weight on my hand."

[Lizzie] Lizzie rubbed her head. It hurt. Scotty girl had just gone Scotty dog...Wagner was babying TJ who didn't seem capable of anything...

[rahne] Now she must remember not to scratch her ear with her foot... damn, just thinking about it made her itchy, she doubted the nurse had anything for fleas.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt realized they were now executing the slowest forward salto of... well anyone's career, but, if this was what it took.

[rahne] Rahne gestured at the silks then at Liz. "Go?" she asked her.

[Nocturne] TJ slowly let go with her foot, bringing it up. She jolted a bit and swung foward quickly ending up upside down. "AHH!"

[Fr.Wagner] ((LOL! Fleas! it))

[Lizzie] Lizzie looked at Rahne ans shrugged. "Don't feel like it now."

[rahne] Rahne frowned and reached behind her and sighed. Another pair of jeans ruined... damn tails.

[Remy] "Y're fine. See - nothin's 'appenin'." Well except the blood was rushing to her face.

[Nocturne] "Let me down!!"

[Fr.Wagner] "I'm sorry Lizzie," Kurt said, as he took all of TJ's weight on both his hands. "You're fine TJ, now go the rest of the way."

[Nocturne] "NO let me down!"

[rahne] Rahne cocked her head to one side as she shifted back. "Ye 'kay Liz?" She asked when she'd returned to normal.

[Lizzie] Lizzie rolled her eyes. God, people were always so, so sorry...

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt gave her a suble push and her legs went forward. He ducked out of the way.

[Lizzie] "I'm fine, Rahne," Lizzie said tightly, still looking over at Wagner, TJ and Remy.

[Remy] Remy lowered her once she was facing up again. He couldn't drop her on her head.

[Fr.Wagner] "Voila!

[Nocturne] "GAH!!!!!" TJ rolled foward, before bein lowered to the ground. She quickly removed the harness.

[Remy] "See...dat wasn't so bad chere."

[Remy] "Nothin' bad 'appened."

[Nocturne] She scowled at Wagner. "I SAID I didnt want to!"

[rahne] Rahne glanced over at the other group "They dinea mean ta leave us out."

[Fr.Wagner] Okay, it hadn't been that great really.

[Lizzie] "Oh, it isn't that..." Lizzie said softly and took a few steps in the other group's direction.

[rahne] Rahne gave the back of Liz's head a quizical look "What then?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt sighed, "TJ, You should be... You should be capable of a lot more."

[Nocturne] "Well, I'm not! And I told you I didnt want to do it!" She crossed her arms angrily.

[Fr.Wagner] "What I mean is... Don't be afraid. All the things that I can do, you should be able to do."

[Lizzie] Oh God, TJ was such a brat....

[rahne] Rahne blinked and ran her fingers through her hair to try and tidy it up a bit... she was obviously missing something... several somethings

[Nocturne] "I can't!" she told him. "I can't do any of it. So, whatever. I can't"

[Lizzie] "For fuck's sake, TJ, he's only trying to help you!" Lizzie snapped, the words flying out before she knew what she was saying.

[rahne] Guess that's what ye got fer commin' inta school half way durin tha term.

[Remy] Remy had been wisely staying out of the middle of it but he was shocked at the venom in Lizzies words."

[Lizzie] "Just stop bloody whining for once! Be greatful for what you;re getting!"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt was about to speak, but shut his mouth.

[rahne] "TJ... ye never know what ye can do till ye try." Rahne said placidly, approaching the group.

[Nocturne] She turned to Lizzie, taken aback by her words. "And since when is this YOUR business?!"

[Remy] "Lizzie..." he frowned at her. "Dis is all just new t' 'er, neh?"

[Lizzie] "Since I don't think much to fucking ungreatful little cows who don't appreciate what they get given in life!" Lizzie screamed back at TJ, going red in the face.

[Fr.Wagner] "Lizzie, please..." Kurt started to say. Then he backed away from her, not sure what her reaction would be to him either.

[Nocturne] "HEY! FUCK YOU!"

[rahne] Rahne jumped... why were they shouting?

[Nocturne] "WHat the fuck do YOU know!"

[Lizzie] "Don't you know how LUCKY you are?" Lizzie said, a pained look on her face.

[Lizzie] "What don't I fucking know! Now that's more like what it is!" Lizzie clenched her fists. She could slap TJ right now...and for what?

[Nocturne] Lucky?

[rahne] "Ye... ye dinnea need ta fight..." Rahne said quietly, going to move between them.

[Remy] Remy stood out of the way. Talia'd probabally scalp him if he interfered. But if Lizzie made one move...

[Nocturne] "You don't know shit! Just stay the fuck out of my life!"

[Lizzie] A tear started to roll down one of her cheeks. Shiiit...She needed to get out of there...

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt put his hand on Rahne's shoulder, "I'm sorry," he said, " You can go if you like. It's a difficult situation. You don't need to get in the middle though I appreciate the gesture."

[Lizzie] "I don't know shit? REALLY? You couldn't stand my life for more than five minutes - you' couldn't even understand!" Lizzie snapped back.

[rahne] Rahne looked up at the priest with wide eyes "But they shouldnea fight father Wagner..."

[Remy] Where was all this coming from anyway? One minute Lizzie wanted to get down her pants and the next....oh. Ok. that explained some of it then.

[Fr.Wagner] "I know," he said to Rahne.

[rahne] "Fightin'g... wron'..."

[Nocturne] "STOP calling him that!"

[Lizzie] Lizzie shook her head, fuming and whipped around, heading for the door. She paused and turned back.

[Nocturne] She turned back to Lizzie. What the fuck?

[Remy] "Its ok petite. Remy an' Wagner 'ere won't let anythin' 'appen."

[Lizzie] "At least your father loves you, TJ." Lizzie said bitterly and turned, leaving hurrdily, wiping the tears from her eyes.

[rahne] Rahne yelped and cringed from TJ, what had she done? Why was she shouting at /her/?

[Remy] Remy's face went dead still at that. Oh shit. That wasn't going to go over well.

[Lizzie] ((I'm out))

[rahne] "Wha...? Wha's wron' TJ?"

[Nocturne] Talia felt like she was going to explode.

Lizzie exits from this room

[rahne] ((okay later mate i'll see you tomorrow ))

[Nocturne] What the fuck did Lizzie know!?! She knew NOTHING!!!

[Remy] "Its complicated petite...don't worry about it."

[rahne] (damn missed her))

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked over at Remy.

[rahne] Rahne wrapped her arms around herself. She wanted to go home it wasn't fun anymore...

[Nocturne] People just don't fuking GET it. Lizzie...god, shed kissed her then yelled at her?! She couldn;t do that to her!

[Fr.Wagner] "Maybe you could take TJ back to your room, class is done," he said.

[Remy] Remy shifted on his feet, draping a cautious arm around TJs shoulders.

[Nocturne] And what the hell was with people yelling at her! GOD!

[Nocturne] She flinched a bit as Remy put an arm around her shoulders.

[Nocturne] She was so tightly wound...she couldnt relax.

[Remy] "Oui, Remy'll do dat." He steered her gently around. "c'mon chere."

[Nocturne] "That fucking bitch."

[Fr.Wagner] "It's alright, everyone did fine today. And Remy..."

[Remy] "Oui?"

[Nocturne] She turned as Wagner called Remy, and glared at the older man.

[Fr.Wagner] "There's a DVD on the desk by the door. It's for... Well, it's interesting. It's not an assignment or anything."

[Nocturne] Everything in her life was SO fucking simple and pleasant. Then HE showed up.

[Remy] "OK den..." he arched an eyebrow at Wagner. He tugged on TJ until she began walking with him, making sure to grab the DVD on his way past.

[rahne] ((think she needs it bless her))

[Fr.Wagner] "So Rahne, do you like shortbread or jammie dodgers?"

Remy exits from this room

[rahne] Rahne looked up at the priest with slightly glittery eyes "Sh-shortbread f-father..."

[Fr.Wagner] "Well, I prefer shortbread myself, " Kurt said. "And I happen to have a secret stash of PG Tips if you don't tell anyone."

[rahne] Rahne smiled a little wobbily and nodded. "G-groovy."

[Fr.Wagner] ((the end!))

[rahne] ((groovy ^^))
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Aw, Damn! We need to have another Cirque du Soleil DR class! And well done to Lizzie for tearing TJ a new one! WOO Too bad Scott had to miss it.

And Nacht, AWESOME job...hrm. Perhaps this bit should go under the kudos thread.
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Wooo! High-flying bitchy action!

Sorry I missed it, but, hey, it sounds like Angel got some TLC from her pseudo-boyfriend so double woo on that! LOL
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

You MEANIES! You made Rahne cry lol :bawl
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Man I wish I could be there. Damn you time zone, DAMN YOU!
Chlorine
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Chlorine »

Sorry I came late and had to leave early...:doh!