1/13 Game: The rest return!

Read our full Game transcripts here!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

[Rahne] Rahne peeked over Vic's shoulder "Ye know ya dinnae hafta be carrin' my bags man." She told Vic.

[Rahne] "I can manage them meself."

[Jubilee] Jubilee sits on one of the a bit worn out armchairs.

[Vic] Vic rolled his eyes and grinned. "Rahney, I'm a stron' lad. I'll carry y' bags whether ya like it or not, babes."

[Rahne] "JUBES!" Rahne ran forward and swept her roommate up in a hug "How ya been man!?"

[Summers] Scott stared out the window, watching for Angel, glad to be back.

Freakspy enters this room

[Vic] Vic smiled as Rahne glomped her roomie.....well, possibly ex-roomie from what he'd heard. He plonked the bags down and stretched. "Hey, Rahney, let the girl breathe allready!!"

[Japheth] Japh was sitting on the couch when he saw Rahne and Vic come in. "Hey, welcome home you two."

[Jubilee] "Oh.. Hi Rahne.. I have been.. fine.." Jubilee anwered a bit suprised.

[Summers] He'd been disappointed that he was no longer Japh's roomate. He turned and grinned. "Hey Rahne, Vic."

[Rahne] "SCOTT!!" Rahne ran forward and wrapped her arms around him "An' JAPH!!" She treated him to the same treatment.

[Rahne] "How's ya holidays been!? It's great ta be back aye?"

[Summers] He gave rhane a quick hug before she shot off to pounce on Japh. "Good to see you too."

[Vic] Vic waved at Japh and grinned at Scott. "Hey guys, enjoy y' summer?" If the pics of Scott on Myspace had been anything too go by......geeeeez Angel was on to a winner.

[remy] Remy set his small mountain of bags in an out of the way corner of the foyer. He could wait to settle in later. For now...he was going to follow the voices and join in the fun.

[remy] He sauntered in the room, and leaned against the doorframe, grinning. No Talia yet, but he was glad to see the rest of them. "Bonjour!"

[Japheth] "Must breathe" Japh mumbled before Rahne let him go, "It is nice being back."

[Rahne] "REMY!!" Rahne treated him to a hug "I've missed ya man!? When we goin' out fer tha' drink!?" She grinned cheekiliy up at him.

[Vic] Vic turned at the french. "Remy!" He grinned at him, waiting until Rahne had finished before treating him to a hug. "Y' doin' okay, hoie?"

[Vic] ((*homie))

[Jubilee] So many people in same room. It had been so nice and quiet during the holidays..

[Summers] Scott rolled his eyes and adjusted his coyboy hat. Same old same old. but he grinned at Rahne's exuberance. It was nice to have that again.

[remy] "Hey petite." He returned the hug. And stepped back, grimicing a bit. "Fraid that'll have t' wait. Been busy turnin' my stomach inside out the past couple of days."

[Angel] Angel stepped on the gas and sped the last mile to the the school. Between waiting at airports for a day, layovers, customs, security and then picking up Alex's car out of storage she was tired, antsy and ready to be back to the school. And to Scott. She skidded to a stop in the driveway.

[remy] He hugged Vic back and gave him a swat on the ass for good measure. "Not doin' too bad, aside from that. Good t' see y' all again."

[Rahne] "Hey, anytime man." Rahne grinned. It was so great to see everyone again, she'd missed them.

[Elizabeth] Stepping slightly nervously on to the landing, Lizzie peeked around. There were familiar voices and thought patterns filling the school now. She hung back up on the dorm wing for a little bit, rubbing her blotchy eyes. She was in no state to go down and see anyone just yet.

[Summers] "Hey Jubilee, did you have a nice time here? the first years didn't give you much trouble?" Scott asked.

[Vic] Vic gave Remy a smirk for the ass-smack before automatically wrapping his arms around Rahne. Summer had been nuts......but it was good to be home.

[Rahne] Rahne snuggled into Vic "Good ta be back?" She asked him.

[Vic] "Yeah.....missed the guys, y' know?" He smiled down at her. "Though I think I'm gonna miss Scotlan'......" The smile turned into a grin. A very intresting summer......

[Rahne] "Me ta... this years gonna be great!"

[remy] He winked back at Vic and waved in the general direction of Scott and Jubilee. He nodded at Japh. "So y' survived then? Y' got an ass of leather now?"

[Rahne] She fanned herself a little, it was much hotter here then back home. To be honest it was making her feel a little sick.

[Jubilee] "Uum.. What? No, they didn't give me that much trouple.." Jubilee said looking at Scott's direction.

[Vic] "Even wit' the popstar in y' room?" Vic manadged too make the word 'popstar' into an insult. "God......I though' I'da left Alysun-fuckin'-Blaire back in Lon'on.....an' now I gotta put up wit' her here!!"

[Summers] "that's good." He turned to Remy. "That'd be Japh, poor guy."

[Japheth] "Yep, partner, got that an new hat too." Japh imitated the worst cowboy voice ever.

[Rahne] "It's a nice hat." Rahne grinned.

[Japheth] Japh tipped his hat to Rahne.

[remy] Remy laughed. "Well, better you than me. I rather like my ass in the condition its in."

[Rahne] Rahne giggled.

Shiro enters this room

[Jubilee] Jubilee curled into a little ball in her chrair.

[Vic] Vic leered. "It's a fine ass, Rem, don' ever change it."

[Angel] Leaving her bags in the car, Angel was through the door in a flash. She heard voices from the rec room and straightened her tank top, hoping she wasn't too rumpled from traveling. She put on a winning grin and went into the room. "Saluti, everybody!" She immediately looked for Scott.

[Rahne] "Where's Angel an' Lizzie an' Teej?" Rahne asked, looking around.

[Shiro] Shiro walked trought the front door in to the empty hallway

[Angel] He was wearing the cowboy hat. Oh my....

[Shiro] He sighted and muttered "Well Im back"

[Rahne] "Oh.. there's Angel. ANGEL!!!" Rahne ran forward and hugged the girl.

[Summers] " 'Chezza!" Scott smiled and waited for Rahne to get the hell out of his way.

[Shiro] He heard the voices from the rec room he was going to walk there straight away but remembered

[Angel] "Rahne!" Angel hugged back, grinning but with her eyes on Scott.

Talia enters this room

[remy] "Hey petite." he smiled at Angel who was wrapped up in a hug. Rahne was certainly pouncing today.

[Elizabeth] Now...lets see if its possible to sneak in the rec room without being death gripped by anyone. She was not feeling the exuberant screaming.

[Shiro] "Ah the luggage" he muttered, he didnt want to carry the sword with him, these things were prohibited in the school grounds

[Rahne] Rahne pulled away and went back over to Vic and snuggled into his chest.

[Vic] Vic rolled his eyes as Rahne hugged Angel, smiling. God the girl was energetic....

[Elizabeth] Poking her head around the door, she scootedin just behind Angel and hung back to the side, awkwardly leaning against the wall.

[Shiro] So he walked fast paced in to his supposed room and put the sword and the luggage in to the closet

[Vic] He hugged her tightly, giving her a quick kiss before looking around the room. Ah, home.....

Fr.Wagner enters this room

[Shiro] "Now then" he said and walked back downstairs

[Jubilee] Jubilee smiled a bit at scene of Angel, Rahne and Scott.

[Talia] TJ lugged her bags into the mansion, dropping them in a pile. She could hear everyone in the rec room and decided to make her way over. It sounded like everyone was there.

[Angel] "Sto da favola, tesoro!" Angel threw her arms around Scott's neck. Niiiiice.

[Elizabeth] Everyone was damn overexcited, she thought, her stomach feeling in knots.

[Rahne] "Lizzie?" Rahne put her head to one side, she looked a little withdrawn.

[Rahne] She walked over and stood infront of her "Ye 'kay?" Maybe she shouldn't hug her?

[Talia] Wow, everyone WAS here. It was so crazy seeing everyone again! She suddenly almost felt a tad..shy. "Hey guys!"

[Vic] Vic heard Rahne and looked in the direction of Liz - she looked kind of pale. "Hey Liz!" He smiled.

[Elizabeth] "Hey, everyone," she smiled, concious of her red, puffy eyes.

[Elizabeth] "I'm fine, Rahne. Don't worry."

[Japheth] "Howdy cowgirl," Japh touched his hat in a horrible cowboy imitation in TJ's direction.

[Talia] She giggled a bit at Japh. "Cowgirl?? Nooo"

[remy] He turned at the familiar voice. He broke into a wider smile. "Chere." He crossed the room and swept her into his arms.

[Jubilee] "Hi.." Jubilee mumbeled. She really wasn't that interested..

[Talia] "Remy!!!" She held onto him tight. "Oh my GOD I missed you sooooo much!!" She pushed her lips against his.

[Rahne] Rahne smiled a little and reached out to give Lizzie's arm a little squeeze "If ye say so..."

[Rahne] As if

[remy] He broke the kiss and made a face. "Uh...y' may have not wanted t' do that. Flu, remember?"

Chavturne enters this room

Chavturne exits from this room

[Elizabeth] She nodded. Damn it, why did everyone have to be so...loud! Screwing her eyes up, she lifted her sheilds. She'd gotten sloppy.

[Talia] "I don't even care!" she kissed him again. "I missed you sooooo so so so much!"

[Vic] Vic wandered over to Rahne, smiling at Liz as he hugged Rahne again. "Y' had a good summer, doll?" He grinned, giving Rahne a squeeze. "We did."

[Summers] "IO perdere tu." Scott said holding her tightly, and kissing her.

[remy] "Moi aussi. Who knew a week could go so slow." he kept one arm around her and tugged her towards the others. "Nice t' be back, neh?"

[Talia] "So nice!" She slid a look to Vic and Rahne. "So many things changed.."

[Shiro] Shiro waited a moment before entering in to the room

[Rahne] "Heya Teej!" Rahne hugged the blue girl "How ya feelin'? Any better?"

[Elizabeth] "It was great, thanks Vic. Well, eventually. It's almost a shame to come back," she smiled wanly at him, leaning back against the wall.

[Angel] Oh, yeah. It had been too damn long, but the room was full of people. She pulled back, but kept her arms around him. "Oooo, lookit you! I love the Italian."

[Talia] "Hey Rahne!!!" she hugged her back. "I'm wayyy better being back now!"

[Vic] "Yeah.......Scotlan's beutiful, I'm gonna miss it....." He smiled at Rahne. "An' some of the memories. Seein' Nessie was pretty awsome!"

[Summers] He gently stroked her wings. "I'm glad they grew back, Angel. and before I forget..." he took iff his hat and plopped it on her head. "There you go."

[Rahne] "It was!" Rahne grinned "Tol' ya she's a nice monster!"

[Rahne] "An' tha's great Teej!"

[Summers] "I just leanred a few phrases off Google." He turned back the the group still holding Angel and he smiled at Lizzie.

[Shiro] ((( Reference photos of what shiro is wearing)))

[Shiro] (((http://www.surfsidepowersports.com/acatalog/67005L.jpg)))

[remy] Remy made a noise of dismissal. "Y' still ain't convincin' me there's anythin' like a 'nice' monster."

[Shiro] (((http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/ ... jacket.jpg)))

[Jubilee] What was with all these people and their... happiness...? She felt like screaming..

[Shiro] He sighted and walked in to the rec room

[Angel] She laughed and settled the hat on her head. "Grazie! But it'll look better back on you later, hon," she winked at him and settled back into his side to look around.

[Elizabeth] Clearing her throat, Lizzie stepped to the side and sat down on a sofa, feeling a little uncomfortable and out of it.

[Angel] She'd totally missed that Lizzie had come in! "Roomie!" Angel grinned at Lizzie. Cat girl be damned, Liz was her roomie! And she wasn't looking good. "What's wrong?"

[Talia] "Lizzie!!" TJ turned to her. "Hey!"

[Shiro] He standed at the doorway and said "bonsowa-ru"

[Rahne] Rahne rolled her eyes at Remy "She was nae gonna eat ya, she 'twas only a hologram-thin'."

[Shiro] oops he thought and lifted the aviator glasses from his eyes to his forehead

[Japheth] "Hey Shiro, how was...err, were you in Japan?" Japh asked Shiro.

[Vic] "She did interrupt our alone time though - migh' be nice but she ain' polite." Vic grinned.

[remy] He arched on eyebrow. "Oui, but y' took Vic t' see the real thing, neh? Good thin' she doesn't like pussies much, neh?

[Elizabeth] Unsure of whether she could go into everything with everyone there, she shrugged slightly. "Oh...Warren dropped me off at the school earlier and I just got a bit upset after he left and...."

[remy] He frowned. "Wait...that came out wrong."

[Shiro] He smirked at Japh "Yeah, I was at a dojo for the whole summer" he replied

[Elizabeth] She sat a little back in the chair; why the heck was everyone yelling her name? And her head hurt like hell. Typical.

[Summers] Scott blushed a bit and looked around. It was nice to see everyone. Well. mostly everyone.

[Talia] She cuddled her arm around Remy, squeezing tight. "He left? Where'd he go?" she asked Lizzie.

[Rahne] Rahne blinked slowly "Nea'er heard o' her eatin' pussies."

[Jubilee] Jubilee looked the door where Shiro stood.

[Elizabeth] ((omfg I read that totally wrong))

[Rahne] "I dinnae thin' she swing's tha way."

[Vic] Vic snorted and tried very hard not to laugh at Remy's comment, but it wasn't working very well - and then he heard Rahne's and couldn't help it. He burst into laughter.

[remy] "Ah...she don't know what she's missin' then." He gave Rahne a slow wink.

[Elizabeth] "I dont know where he went," she shrugged helplessly. "I don't want to...pressure him or anything. Y'know. He can be an awkward git..."

[Rahne] Rahne started giggling, Vic had explained all this to her over the holiday.

[Angel] "Oh, I'm sorry, Liz..." Angel sighed. Damn Warren. He always upset her, whether he meant to or not.

[Talia] "Yeah...that sucks. He'll come back though, right?"

[Vic] "Oh god......I corrupted an innocen'...." Vic gasped, still laughing.

[Shiro] Shiro noticed Jubilee and winked

[Elizabeth] "Yeah. I'm not worried about that as much as what he's going to do..." she said, looking down.

[remy] Remy joined in with the laughter and slid a look over to Talia. "Oui, but its fun doin' the corruptin', neh?"

[Talia] She gave Remy a smirk and laid her head on his shoulder. Jesus this felt SO good again!

[Rahne] "Tha ya did." Rahne winked at Vic and flicked his nose.

[Summers] "It'll be ok, Liz." Scott gave her a smile. "So, what did you and Angel do in England besides take pictures?"

[Angel] "Hey, Teej!" she grinned at the other girl, unsure that a show of being too happy in front of Lizzie would be appropriate. "Yeah.... I dunno, Liz..." What did you say to that?

[Talia] What he's going to do? She wasn't sure she should ask...

[Vic] Vic straightened, still grinning widely. "Oh hell yeah....." He purred at Rahne, leaning down and kissing her. So much fun. Soooooo much fun.

[Rahne] "An' bein' corrupted is... fun." She poked her tounge out.

[Talia] "Hey Angel! How was Italy??"

[Jubilee] Jubilee smiled a little, then began to stude the pattern on her shirt.

[remy] "That it is petite. Y' gotta love d' dark side."

[Vic] Vic grinned lewdly. "Well.....I could tell y' were enjoyin' yasel'...."

[Elizabeth] "Oh, we hung out, Scott. I showed Angel around and stuff. It was good to have a bit of female company," she smiled wryly, pulling one of her legs up under her.

[Angel] "It was amazing," she grinned. "And England was great too!"

[Shiro] Shiro walked to Jubilee and said "So, what did you do the whole summer?"

[Rahne] Rahne blushed and nuzzled in under Vic's chin "Weeeeeell... aye, though' tha was tha point?"

[Vic] "I try." Vic shrugged modestly, flicking a loaded look at Remy and grinning. "Can' say I have any complain's yet....."

[Angel] Angel leaned her head against Scott and scanned the room. Aw, Rahne and Vic were so cute!

[Japheth] "Ha, you should go to Cape Town some time, now there's a great place," Japh said from the couch to Angel, Lizzie and Scott's direction

[Vic] He was so gonna get him back for that Myspace quiz thing......

[Jubilee] "I read Lord of the Flies.. You?" Jubilee said looking up at Shiro.

[remy] Remy felt a flush come over him. "Maybe we should sit a little bit, ok chere? Still not feelin' so great me."

[Talia] "Man, I wanna go to Italy and England!! My parents are so lame..they wont let me go anywhere"

[remy] He smiled at Vic. "Glad y' two are happy."

[Talia] She turned to Remy. "You feeling ok baby? Do you want me to get you anything?"

[Shiro] "I was training" He said smiling

[Rahne] Rahne smiled "We are."

[Shiro] "Did you travel somewhere?"

[Vic] Vic's smile turned a little soft without him realising. "Yeah.....we're happy."

[Angel] "Japh!" Angel waved across to him. "Maybe next time I hit the world tour I'll try that, yo!"

[Elizabeth] "Well, it's not like England's a great leap for me. I was born there..." she said with a smile at TJ. "You'll have an adventure someday."

[remy] "Non. I'll be fine. I hope." He winked at her.

[Jubilee] "No, I stayed here." Jubilee said then she added "This pretty nice place whan no-ones around.."

[Talia] She sat with Remy, turning to Liz. "I don't know...my parents are like...they never let me go anywhere. I wish I could do fun stuff."

[Japheth] Japh waved back at Angel and smiled. Nothing much to do but wait until someone mentions something that he could partake in conversation with, but until then, he just laid back and looked cool, or his version of cool.

[Rahne] "They let ya go an see Remy though." Rahne pointed out "Take it ya two hand 'fun' aye?"

[Elizabeth] "Well. My parents didn't let me do fun stuff....But, they dont have a say now, eh?" she smiled again, quite sadly at her and ran a hand through her hair. Damn her headaches...

[Talia] "Yeah, well, Remy's uncle had to call to get them to let me go...and ti was just a week."

[Talia] "But it was SOOOO much fun."

[remy] Remy shot Lizzie a concerned look. "Y' sure y' ok petite? Havin' t' adjust again?"

[Shiro] "If you like being in somewhere with no one around, you should try Mt. Funagata"

[Vic] Vic kept his mouth shut on the subject of parents. Mama had pretty much let him run free with the rest of the girls back home.......he wished he could write too her or something, invite her to the school like the others.

[Jubilee] "Where's that?"

[Elizabeth] "Im okay. I'm just having to restructure my sheilds. I got too used to living with James and Warren who has unreal sheilds, so it was easy on my head..." she nodded at Remy. "But thanks."

[remy] He gave Talia a squeeze. "Oui. Nonc's is pretty good, oui?"

[Shiro] "25 miles to the closest household, thats where I used my whole summer. Meditating and training"

[Angel] "That's so cool you got to go visit Remy though," Angel said. She really wished she'd been able to see Scott.

[Shiro] "Sendai prefecture, in Japan" He said

[Rahne] Rahne smiled "Nana's really cool 'bout everythin', she even let Vic sleep in my bed." She blushed a little and snuggled into him, that had been fun.

[Rahne] Plus... she had less nightmares when she was with with him.

[Jubilee] "Oh.. I will propably never get travel anywhere that far.." Jubilee said.

[Summers] Scott just stood, basking in the joy of holding angel and letting conversation flow around him.

[Talia] "Yeah, Jean Luc is way nice. He even lets us stay in your room together," she kissed him again. "God I missed you so much."

[Vic] Vic was bought back by Rahne snuggling and he grinned. "Yeah......y' like sleepin' wit' a big cat, don' ya?" Maybe they could do something like Remy and TJ? It would be hell trying too get used to sleeping on his own again....

[Shiro] "Not even China?"

[remy] "So y' got t' spend more time with y're uncle too, oui?" He asked Angel. "Y' known him y're whole life?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt could hear the crowded rec room from his office. He'd been puttering and procrastinating all day. But he'd have to see everyone again at some point. He might as well get it all over with at once.

[Rahne] Rahne smiled "Nana say's she's rather know about in then us sneakin' round behin' her back."

[Rahne] ((*it))

[Angel] They got their own room. Lucky! "Man, your uncle does sound cool. Nah, I wasn't around him much until last year. He's a good guy! He's lettin me use his car until he comes back to the states next year.!"

[Elizabeth] Sitting back in the chair, Lizzie sighed heavily and let everything drift around her. It was kind of nice to be back...it'd take a lot of getting used to.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt wandered down the hall and stood a moment just outside the entrance. He could place the students by their voices, all talking excitedly, happy to see each other.

[Jubilee] "No. I don't even know my relatives there.. but I do know I have relatives there.." Jubilee sighed.

[Rahne] "I wanna meet ya uncle. Will he be commin' ta tha school Rem?"

[Elizabeth] "Oooh, bonus, Ange!" Lizzie grinned. "I'll probably never be allowed in a car ever again!"

Talia exits from this room

[Vic] "Y' Nana's a cool lady." Vic nodded. "Jus' wish tha' all the guys in ya family liked me." And the look Rahne's ma had given him? Scary as hell.

Talia enters this room

[remy] "That's awesome. No more tryin' t' figure out how t' get places then!"

[remy] He shrugged at Rahne. "Think so...he's pretty interested in seein' d' place."

[Fr.Wagner] Would they be happy to see him? He supposed there was only one way to find out.

[Angel] "Si! So, if anybody needs a ride!" She grinned at Remy. "You got it!"

[Rahne] "They do silly!" Rahne lightly slapped Vic on the chest.

[remy] He grinned back. "Merci petite."

[Shiro] "You could just travel there by yourself you know"

[Vic] "Well......not sure 'bout y' cousin, what was his name? Dave?" Vic smiled. "He gave me the Talk, babes - y' know, hurt her y' dead."

[Angel] "Prego," she winked.

[Rahne] Rahne rolled her eyes "Davey sill thin's i'm 'bout five ye know... he likes ya I'm sure."

[Summers] "How was your trip back, Dragonfly?"

[remy] "Prego?" He looked at her funny, and then at Scott.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt took a few steps so he was standing in the doorway. "Hey, Welcome back," he said from the door.

[Jubilee] "I don't have that much money.. And even if I did, I really don't know what I what do there.."

[Elizabeth] Blinking with a frown, she sat up at the familiar voice. "Padre?!"

[Angel] "It was looong," she sighed, then looked at Remy and broke into giggles.

[Shiro] "What does a people usually do when they travel?"

[Shiro] *-a

[Summers] "It means 'you're welcome', Remy," Scott said, a smile tugging at his lips. Pregnant his ass.

[Rahne] "Father Wagner!" Rahne smiled but didn't move, it probably wasn't a good idea to hug priests, there was probably a law against it in the church.

[Angel] Angel noticed Father Wagner walk in and poked Scott in the ribs. "Look!"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt smiled. "The very same. It's good to see you Lizzie. I could hear you from my office and I wanted to say 'hi'."

[Vic] Vic turned at the sound of a familiar voice. "Wagner!" He grinned.

[remy] "Ah. Bein." He smiled back at her and mimed wiping sweat off his brow.

[Summers] Scott turned and smilesd at Fr. Wagner. "Hey Father Wagner!"

[Shiro] (((fuck, -does -a)))

[Rahne] "How was ya summer sir?"

[Elizabeth] "But I thought -" she was incredibly confused now. Hsdn't TJ said that he wasn't coming back?

Japheth exits from this room

Japheth enters this room

[Shiro] Shiro did not have any idea what he would say next

[Jubilee] "I don't know.. Have some fun, go to museums.." Jubilee felt a little cunfused.

[remy] He glanced up at the teacher. "Bonjour Father Wagner."

[Angel] Angel laughed at Remy and shook her head. "That don't happen through long distance." She waved at Father Wagner before Scott had a chance to get annoyed at her joke.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt took a few steps into the room. "It was pretty good. I traveled a lot." Kurt said.

[Shiro] "Yeah, have some fun" Would suit her too he thought

[Talia] TJ looked up to see Wagner. Well, she'd never escape him.

[Fr.Wagner] "Bonjour Remy. Commetn ça va?"

[Talia] She just cuddled cloer to Remy, getting more comfortable.

[Summers] "You're looking better. I'm glad to hear your summer was good."

[remy] "Jus' fine, merci."

[Rahne] "Groovy sir," Rahne smiled, "I'm glad ya back, missed ye."

[Jubilee] "But how, I have only been at some lake swimming when I was twelwe.."

[Elizabeth] "Yeah, you're looking well, Padre," she smiled at him, sitting properly back down again.

[Vic] Vic smiled at Kurt. He'd respected him since Dai's 'group therapy' and he'd found out that he was an alchoholic as well. That sort of thing connected people.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt furrowed his brow, but let it pass and smiled again. "Well, I had a good summer," Kurt said. "What about you guys? I missed you."

[Fr.Wagner] "Did you guys have a nice break?"

[Rahne] Rahne beamed "Vic stayed at mine o'er tha summer an' we say tha Loch Ness monster!"

[Elizabeth] "It was really good. Well, the second half was fantasic..." she nodded. "Though I did decide to begin my summer in April!"

[Angel] "Yeah! I spent the summer in Italy."

[Vic] Vic nodded, grinning. "Yeah - it was awsome! Scotlan's really beutiful!"

[Jubilee] "It was nice..." Jubilee said.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt sat down on the arm of a chair. "The Loch Ness monster," he said laughing. "Seriously? I've been to Scotland a few times and ... It is very nice isn't it. Very wild."

[remy] "Was busy for me. But got t' see Talia, twice. So that was nice." he pressed a kiss into her hair.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt shrugged at Lizzie. "I think I started my summer around the same time," he said, "But... I'm glad to hear it was fantastic."

[Summers] "I went home and got to see my horse. That was really nice."

[Rahne] "Aye, I onlt live 'bout fifty miles from tha Loch! I'm a true highlan'er sir." Rahne smiled "It is ver' wild."

[Shiro] "Its easy, just have some fun"

[Shiro] "I can take you flying or something someday, most people think its fun"

[remy] Remy suppressed his initial snicker at the horse comment, remembering his promise to Lizzie and Angel. But the boy made it SO easy."

[Japheth] Trying to listen to the hubbub around him, Japh slowly nodded off on the couch.

[Rahne] "I love Scotlan'."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt was about to tell Remy that he'd seen Talia as well, but didn't. "So you got to do some traveling too then," he said to Remy. "And how was New Orleans? Recovered from our visit there I hope." Kurt said with a grin.

[Vic] "Allmost as wil' as th' people who live there." Vic squeezed Rahne.

[Japheth] ((ignore Japh, he fell asleep on the couch, make fun of him if you want, just don't wake him))

[Elizabeth] "Well....it was really only the second half that was fantastic.... she wriggled slightly, felling suddenly awkward.

[Vic] ((laters mate be better soon))

[Jubilee] "Really?" Jubilee tried not to sound too exited about the offer.

Japheth exits from this room

[Summers] (feel better!))

[remy] "Nothin' much phases that city as far as partin' goes. Didn't do any of that this time though."

[Shiro] "Ofcourse" he smirked

[Fr.Wagner] "I didn't know you had a horse, Scott? They had a horse act in one of the circuses I performed with. I was scared to death of them. Absolutely terrified." Kurt admitted with a smile.

[remy] "An' only went t' see Talia. So wasn't payin' attention t' where I was...just was about who I was with y' know?"

[Jubilee] "Well, thank you. I think I would like that.." Jubilee smiled shyly.

[Angel] Angel narrowed her eyes at Remy's suppressed smirk and wrapped her arms back around Scott. Horses weren't so bad...unless they were blowing snot on you. "I think I like horses," she said. "But then I've only seen the one."

[Summers] "Really? They're very sweet, if you know how to approach them. Yeah - I recused Dusty when she was a baby and I've had her ever since. My parents run a horse ranch, taking in abused animals and retired racehorses."

[Rahne] "I've got a pony." Rahne put in.

[Shiro] Shiro winked

[Talia] She smiled and leaned up to kiss Remy again. "I love you so much."

[Fr.Wagner] "And Italy Angel! meraviglioso! Parla Italiano?" Kurt aid.

[Vic] "An' a load of other animals." Vic added, kissing Rahne and smiling. It had been fun, doing honest work for once.

[remy] He kissed her back. This was nice. And they had months now instead of days.

[Summers] "Ponies are awesome, Rahne." Scott smiled.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt winked at Remy and TJ together. "I think I know exactly what you mean," he said.

[Elizabeth] "I had a horse..." Lizzie mused. "We had a stable full of them..."

[Angel] Angel only had to take a second to decipher that. "Sì, parlo il male italiano." She gave him an embarrassed grin.

[Jubilee] Did Shiro just wink at her..? This very weird.. She wasn't used to being interesting or anything..

[Rahne] "He's caled Fleance bu' he disnae like me much these days... I smell o' wolf most o' tha time an' ye know wha horses an' ponies are like wit' wolves." She sighed a little.

[Summers] "That's too bad, Rahne."

[Vic] "Yeah......an' he was careful enough roun' me as well." Vic hugged Rahne again. "Mosta the animals were - 'cept the cats."

[Angel] Angel watched Scott. He was always so cute and happy talking about horses. She really needed to learn more about them.

[Shiro] It was hard to tell wether she was interested or not

[Fr.Wagner] "Molto excellente! Where did you visit Angel?"

[remy] Remy shook his head. "Like the city, me. Can't picture myself shovelin' horse shit somehow."

[Rahne] Rahne nodded a little sadly at Scot then smiled at Vic "Tha cat's loved ya 'cos ya fed 'em... they're greedy buggers they are."

[Talia] Wagner was acting all different all of the sudden. Weird. But he was also kinda leaving her alone.

[Angel] "My family is in Palermo," she said, half listening to Remy. "And we visited Venice and Rome and some other places."

[remy] He leaned back. "Sides which. Y' can get places faster on a bike or in a car."

[Talia] Did everyone spend their summer with horses? She shuddered

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt listened to all of them talking about their horses and laughed. "So, here is kind of a horse crowd then," he said. "I admit, I'm not very good with animals at all."

[Vic] "I like cats." Vic grinned.

[Shiro] "So, when would you like to try it?"

[Talia] "I haaaate horses," she said, sinking lower into the couch.

[Summers] Scott laughed at Rahne's comments about cats. "ain't that the truth. Our dogs at home are just the same. You feed them, and they're following you forever more hoping you'll drop them a bit of food.

[Jubilee] "Flying? Soon if we can do that.." Jubilee felt nervous.. But she really wanted to fly.

[Fr.Wagner] "Oh - I know all of those places. All of them... bellissimo. You must have had a good trip." Kurt said to Angel.

[Summers] "Lucky for them that you didn't have to spend time with any, then." Scott said to TJ, frowining. Justr ebcause she didn't like the topic of conversation didn't mean she had to change topics so rudely.

[Rahne] Rahne giggled "Aye... most domesticated aniamls are tha same."

[Talia] "Yeah, lucky for me. They suck."

[Angel] "Si, I did have a good trip," she said, then inwardly rolled her eyes at the exchange between Scott and TJ. God. Already.

[Shiro] "Any day is perfect for me" He said

[remy] Remy let his head thunk backwards onto the sofa. Looked like things were just the same after all.

[Elizabeth] Getting up, she crossed over to the window and leant looking out of it. God, this bit. Still, it would be better when she got used to everything again.

[remy] He slid a look at Angel.

[Vic] Woo. Teej and Scott allready sniping. Vic sighed. Couldn't the sniping wait until tomorow?

[Rahne] Rahne sighed and snuggled into Vic and yawned a little, the jet-lag was catching up with her it seemed.

[Summers] Oh, for the love of - Scott turned his back on TJ. Pathetic stupid bitch. "So, what else did you and Vic do up in the Highlands?"

[Fr.Wagner] "I have to agree with TJ," Kurt said. "I was so frightened of them - the further the horse from me, the happier I was. And maybe the horses too. I feel like I made them nervous. I think they knew I was afraid."

[remy] He grimaced and fished a chewable anti-nauseant out of his pocket. If he had to puke at least he knew where to aim it.

[Vic] Vic looked down at Rahne and smiled. "Tired, pup?"

[Jubilee] "You say when." Jubilee began playing with her hairs.

[Elizabeth] "Hey - Angel - have you been in our room yet? It looks like someone dumped a load of trash in there or something..."

[Talia] "A horse bit me bad. I almost lost a finger when I was little!"

[Fr.Wagner] "But Scott - you and Lizzie must know how to ride if you owned them. And Rahne it sounds like you had a whole zoo!" Kurt said.

[Shiro] "Neat" he smiled

[Jubilee] She was so nervous about all of this.

[Elizabeth] "Yeah. I went hunting and did some eventing when I was younger," she nodded at Wagner. Weird...she hadn't thought about any of that for ages and it had been years...

[Jubilee] Jubilee smiled back a little.

[Rahne] Rahne nodded and snuggled Vic. "Walkin' and stuff, maily we jus' hung roun' tha house an' he help wit' tha farm work." Rahne told Scot.

[Angel] Angel was relieved Scott wasn't arguing, but he was clearly annoyed. Ah, the joy of being back. She turned to Lizzie. "Oh.... you've been to the room?"

[Talia] She played with said finger. "They're nasty animals."

[Vic] "It was acutlly fun, bein' knee-deep in horse-shit." He grinned.

[Summers] Smart horse. Scott thought to himself. "Yeah - if I had enough time and Xavier had a good stable, I'd bring Dusty...but she's better off back home.

[Rahne] Rahne smiled at Wagner "Nana's got a small holdin' sir, we've got shep an' cows an dogs an pigs sometimes."

[Elizabeth] "Yeah. I got in earlier and went up to our room. No one told me anything different," she shrugged.

[Vic] "Well.....sheep-shit mostly....."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt grinned. "You'd like Benedict... He did all that when he lived in Britain. Loved it. And all other things British."

[remy] He gave Talia's knee a squeeze. "So y're mere sad t' see y' go today?"

[Angel] "Um, I got a message from some girl saying she had been assigned as my new roommate." She winced. She thought Lizzie would have known! I mean, HER myspace was on the school site! Not Angel's!

[Rahne] "I used ta like ridin' on tha ponies... but since I got my powers I prefer ta run."

[Elizabeth] "I didn't really like the hunting," Lizzie turned around fully back to the room. "It was pretty foul - getting bloodied on your first kill? Ugh!"

[Fr.Wagner] "Oh. You've all got new roommates," Kurt said.

[Angel] "Maybe we could talk to Xavier and get it changed?"

[Elizabeth] "Wait - WHAT? I hadn't noticed anything like that!" she gasped. "New room mates? I dont want a new room mate!"

[Talia] "Yeah, she got all teary. It;s like..I'm not going to be gone forever!"

[Fr.Wagner] "You've each been paired with a new first year student I believe."

[Rahne] "Wait?" Rahne perked up a little "Have we all got new roomies o' somethin?"

[Angel] Angel's rising hopes fell at Wagner's pronouncement. "We do!? Oh.... yuck!"

[Rahne] "We have?" Rahne looked over a Jubilee "Who 'm I wit' then?"

[Vic] "We all have new roomies?" Well......at least he would be able to stop having to close the window after Johnny-boy had 'escaped'......

[Elizabeth] "Oh, greif, do you know who, Padre?" she made a face. "Because my room is a serious shit tip!"

[remy] Remy grimaced. Oh here it started.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt tried not to think about Christine's tearful farewell to her daughter, instead trying to picture Rahne's farm in the wilds of Scotland. Much more relaxing.

[Shiro] First year students... "WHAT?" he said

[Summers] "Yeah my roomate's some guy with a cane.

[Vic] "Who's mine?"

[Rahne] Whoever it was, she hoped the wouldn't mind it is Vic stopped over sometimes.

[Angel] She turned to Scott. "You're not with Japh?" She looked for Japh and noticed he was out cold on the sofa.

[Fr.Wagner] "I'm sorry Bette I don't," Kurt said sadly. "I'm only part time now and... they don't tell me these things. I could try to find out, but you'll probably do that quicker than I can just by going up to your rooms and meeting your new roommates."

[Vic] Please don' let it be that Canadian gay guy..... Vic squeezed Rahne.

[Rahne] Maybe it was going to be Sharon... or Meggan? They seemed nice.

[Elizabeth] Pulling a face, she turned back to stare out of the window. Great. She was probably going to end up with some nightmare...

[remy] "Y'all didn't see mine an' Talia's pages? We've known a few days now..."

[Fr.Wagner] "But I met them last week, and they're very ..." Don't lie. "very much like you were when you first arrived. You can help them learn to fit in."

[Rahne] Or even Laura or Kitty, they seemed nice.

[remy] Her room mate messaged her, and den mine mine messaged me."

[Summers] "Nope. Some Irish guy named Tom. At least he doesn't snore. Japh and I got back yesterday."

[Vic] "Very mush like us?" Oh god.

[Angel] "Yeah, my new 'roommate'," she made air quotes. "got me on MySpace. Sharry? Sharon?"

[Rahne] It would be groovy to have a new roommate.

[Vic] ((*much damnit))

[Elizabeth] Lizzie stared dumbly at Wagner. "You do remember what I was like when I first started. That is not reassuring."

[Jubilee] Oh, well she haden't even payed attencion to all those new people..

[Angel] Angel paled. Oh my God. Scott's roommate was the player with the blue eyes.....

[Fr.Wagner] "Well, they're extraordinaries, still learning about their abilities, in a brand new place for the first time.

[Rahne] Rahne shook her head "Me an' Vic ain't seen it really, my internet at home is nae so good."

[Fr.Wagner] "

[remy] "I've got Jean-Paul...seems like a nice enough guy." he looked at Talia sadly. "Just not gonna be the same."

[Talia] "I'm rooming with the Kitty girl. Remy has that jerky french guy":

[Elizabeth] "I wasn't paying much attention to myspace, really...I was preoccupied."

[Fr.Wagner] "Of course I remember Lizzie, and look how things turned out. I'm not worried. They'll do find, just like you all did."

[Summers] "Angel, you ok?"

[Elizabeth] "Oh. I did fine," after I nearly died...she thought, rolling her eyes.

[Rahne] Rahne smiled, so most of the people she knew from myspace already were taken.

[Vic] "Hope I get the Italian." Vic grinned, relieved that he wasn't going to get the Canadian.

[Rahne] "I'm sure i'll get on wit' my new roomie." She smiled.

[Angel] She smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss. "I'm fine! I'm good." Did Scott not remember the guy?

[Elizabeth] "I swear if I get the rat skank I'm going to sleep in the fucking jet..." she muttered, glowering.

[Vic] "Oh god, the chav?" Vic shuddered. "Thank fuck I'm a greebo, that's all I can say - she ain' gonna come near me."

[Angel] Angel nodded sympathetically at Liz. "I might join ya if this chick is crazy, yo."

[remy] He intertwined his fingers with Talia. He knew she was still super sore about the whole room mate thing.

[Elizabeth] "She called me a dyke. No way am I rooming with her!"

[remy] "Greebo? Y' know for all of us supposedly speakin' english, there sure is a helluva a lot of differences."

[Summers] "We got in late, so I didn't get to...oh. It's him." Damnit. Maybe Angel and I could just move into the spare room.

[Vic] Having that 'thing' flirt with him.......he could feel himself start to itch just at the thought.

[Elizabeth] "Greebo...skater, grunger, goth basically..." she sighed, translating for Remy.

[Vic] "Greebo...uh, y' nkow what a 'goth' is, Rem?" Vic grinned. "I'm one.

[Vic] "Anythin' alternative."

[Angel] Angel saw the dawning understanding on Scott's face. He remembered now. "Maybe he's not so bad..."

[Fr.Wagner] "I know it's different, but give them a chance. And if there are problems - you come to one of us and tell us. There's no reason for you to live with one who makes you uncomfortable feeling."

[remy] "Ah." He smiled. "Oui. Know how much y' like alternative lifestyles, mon ami."

[Rahne] "I'm sure I willnae have any problem's wit' my roomie sir." Rahne smiled.

[Summers] "He seemed sleepy and pissed that Japh dumped his bag on him. We haven't seen him yet today to apologize."

[Vic] "An' I'll make sure I have none wit' mine...."

[Vic] "Oh hell yeah." Vic winked at Remy. "It's fun."

[Shiro] Shiro walked over to Scott

[Shiro] "So, how was your Summer Summers?" He smirked

[remy] "I'm sure mine won't be that big of a trouble. We're kinda alike in many ways. An' we've had a chance t' talk."

[Rahne] Rahne looked up at Vic "Am I classed as alternative d'ye thin' Vic?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt laughed. "It's okay to call me Kurt or Wagner outside of class. I don't want to be so formal. It was very German of me the last year. I didn't even realize I was doing it. That goes for all of you," Kurt said.

[Summers] "Er...it was good, shiro,yours?" Scott jumped at Shrio's sudden appearance at his shoulder.

[Rahne] Rahne blinked at Wagner "Err... ye sure tha's righ' father? Seems a wee bit disrespectful ta me..." Rahne played with her necklace.

[Jubilee] Jubilee wanted to sleep.. She was so tired, really.

[Shiro] "Excellent" he said

[Angel] "Oh, that sucks..." Angel said, making a mental note to not look Tom in the eyes around Scott. "Hey, Shiro!"

[Talia] She lay her head on Remy's shoulder with a yawn. She'd been SO tired lately.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt shrugged. "It's up to you," he said. "I was just giving you the option."

[Rahne] "Err... mebby I coul' call ye... Father Kurt?"

[Vic] "I call y' Wagner anyway. Don' have much respect f' authority figures."

[Shiro] "Hello Angel" Shiro said and smirked

[Summers] "That's good to hear, Shiro."

[Elizabeth] "Oh, hey, Shiro," Lizzie added on spotting him.

[Rahne] That... sounded okay... his first name along with his title, still respectful enough for a man of God.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt laughed at Vic. "Good to know. Father Kurt is fine. That's what they call me at the church where I work when I'm not here. It's just a little down the road." Kurt said.

[remy] Remy leaned back a bit into the corner of the sofa. He was going to have to go lay down soon too. Travelling + being sick didn't equal fun.

[Rahne] Rahne smiled "I'll call ye tha then Father. I'm lookin' forward ta ya classes, i really like 'em las' year."

[Summers] "The same one you took me to?" Scott asked.

[Vic] "Meanin' I have respec' if y' earn it, not if y' have a title." Vic grinned back at Kurt. He liked the blue guy.

[Angel] Man, everything was so different already. She wasn't living with Lizzie.... Scott had the playah living with him. The hanger sounded better already. That or maybe they could swap later on or something. And Father Wagner wanted everyone to call him Kurt?

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt nodded. "I think so Scott. They... They asked me to come back and be a priest there for the year. So, I've been there almost 2 weeks."

[Shiro] "hello Lizzie" Shiro said

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt sighed dramatically, "So no more trips to Rome for me. I will have to live vicariously through Angel's vacation photos." he said.

[Jubilee] Jubilee's eyelids felt so heavy, she closed her eyes yawnig.

[Angel] She jumped a little at her name. And he was joking around! "Sure thing, Father Wa- Kurt."

[Elizabeth] Staring mutely out of the window, she watched the grounds. Why did it have to suck so much?

[Summers] "That's wonderful, Father Wagner! I guess I'll attend some services, then."

[Vic] Vic yawned. He was so tired......

[Elizabeth] She almost wished that she'd stayed with Warren, wherever he was going would be better than the current state of things here...

[Rahne] Rahne laughed a little and lent up to kiss Vic's neck "Mebby we shoul' go an' fin' somewhere ta lay down?" She asked him in a whisper.

[Angel] He would? Did that mean she had to go? Angel nodded a bit and leaned against Scott, noticing the other couples getting all.... couple-y.

[Vic] "Mmm.....sounds like a plan...." Vic purred back.

[remy] He frowned in thought. If Father Wagner wasn't spying on them anymore, then who was? It made his back itch.

[Fr.Wagner] "That would be wonderful Scott. And anyone else is invited too. Though I know that you're not the most church-y bunch..." Kurt smiled. "I try not to be too boring or incompehensible. I'm a little new to the mass in English, but I'm learning."

[Talia] She yawned again. She could barely keep her head up. "I'm sooo tired."

[remy] But all he could do was keep an eye out. He looked at Talia. And nothing was going to hurt her.

[remy] "Oui. Think everyone is. All the travelin' and stuff, oui?"

[Jubilee] Jubilee was slowly drifting into some weird dream..

[Fr.Wagner] He stood up. "You must have all flown in today," Kurt said looking at how sleepy everyone looked. "I know the feeling. The jet-lag used to just kill me last year."

[Rahne] "I'll come alon' sir... it hasta be more interestin' then tha presbytarian services." She smiled.

[Talia] TJ nodded. "It's not like I didnt sleep though.."

[Summers] Scott encircled Angel in his arms, and leaned his chin against the hat.

[Vic] Vic grinned. "Sorry.....I ain' up for christian shi- uuuuh, stuff, Wagner. I like my lie-ins too much."

[Shiro] "I need to go to bed, Im going to wake up early for some trainings"

[Shiro] Shiro left

[Rahne] "It's tha time differnce fer some though... tha UK's 'bout five hours ahead o' New York."

[Fr.Wagner] "Sounds wonderful Rahne. I live on this campus so I'll keep you and Scott posted."

[Elizabeth] "Yeah. I'm not churchy either....No offence, Padre," she offered apologetically.

[Rahne] "Thank ye Father Kurt." Rahne smiled.

[Angel] Scott's neck was right there in front of her, and she really wanted to kiss it.....but there was a priest right there! Man.

[Jubilee] Jubilee was asleep dreaming about crows and some forest..

[Fr.Wagner] "And you know... Your new roommates don't bite. I'd hate to see you all pass out from jet lag in the rec room," Kurt said. "Well, it was good to see all of you again. I'm looking forward to classes and seeing you around the school."

[Fr.Wagner] "And. None taken Lizzie." Kurt said. He started to walk out.

[Vic] Vic yawned again. Jet-lag was a bitch, even if he had spent most of it in the toilets....

[remy] "See y' Father Wagner."

[Rahne] "Bye sir."

[Angel] "They might," Angel muttered, but gave Father Wa-Kurt a big grin. "A dopo!"

[Elizabeth] Stiffening, she straightened up little bit, leaning forward to see a number of police cars pulling into the driveway, fast. What the hell were they doing there?

[Elizabeth] What the hell...."Guys......Four police cars have just pulled up..." Lizzie said, standing back from the window. She automatically ran out of the room and headed for the door.,

[Edited on 14/1/0707 by NachtcGleiskette]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

[DSPeters] Peters sighed as he tapped the folder on his lap, glancing at Dave who was driving, then at the rear-view showing the American cops. "You sure about this, Dave?"

[DI_Thomas] Dave nodded curtly "Yes sir, I need to look after my Pu-Rahne."

[DI_Thomas] "Once she knows.. she'll understand."

[DSPeters] Peters shook his head. "He's a good lad. Knew him when he was in London. Little bit of a wa- bastard but a pretty decent guy when you got to know him."

[DI_Thomas] Dave looked a little troubled "You sure he did it sir? When I met him at Rahne's I thought he was a little... dodgy, but murder?"

[DSPeters] Peters grinned at that. "Dodgy, yeah. You could trust him with your life, but leave your wallet at home, you know?" He sighed. "I would never believe Vic's capable of murder, unless he....." Peters shook his head.

[DI_Thomas] "He what, sir?"

[DSPeters] Damn. Oh well. "Creed has - had anger issues, so maybe if he got angry enough - but he'd never actully plan a murder. Not one like that."

[DI_Thomas] Dave shook his head "I just wanna look after Rahne sir, she's the closest I'vr got to a little sister... you sure she and Moira won't get into trouble for lettin him stop with them?"

[DSPeters] "No. Not if they didn't know......" Peters sighed again. He hadn't seen Victor for what, four years? Not since he last arrested him anyway. Oh Jesus...... "I can understand you want to look after your cousin, Dave.....I just hope this doesn't mean we put an innocent man behind bars."

[DSPeters] He remembered the photos of the dead policeman and then the scars Vic had left when he threatened his then-best friend......was the boy reall capable of that?

[DI_Thomas] Dave face hardened "If he's innocent then a court of law will find him so, sir, otherwise what's the point?"

[DSPeters] Oh dear. Peters shook his head and let that one drop, looking out of the window. Justice wasn't, sometimes. "Looking forward too seeing Rahne again?"

[DI_Thomas] Dave nodded "Yeah, of course, I only got to spend a couple of days with her this summer... and the last time I got to spend a good deal of time with her was over Christmas..." Dave trailed off and unconciously ran one hand over the scar on his neck...

[DSPeters] Well......he was looking forward to seeing how Creed was doing but......not like this. "She said she met Victor in this.....school, right? I take it she has......certain abilities as well?" The amount of times he'd seen Victor's claws, or fangs......

[DI_Thomas] Dave nodded slowly "She's... she's well... a werewolf sir... I guess."

[DI_Thomas] "She can turn into a wolf just by thinking about it, but when she's a wolf she still has all of her human mind..."

[DI_Thomas] He smiled a little "With her sense of smell I said she should join the forces, someone like her could be useful yeah?"

[DSPeters] A wolf, huh? Well, that was....different. Idly he wondered how Vic reacted to that, given his......dislike of dogs. "Very." Peters grinned. "Would she mind being on a drugs team, you think? A nose even more reliable then a sniffer-dogs?"

[DI_Thomas] Dave chucked "That's what I suggested sir, she seemed to like the idea. Plus... imagine sending a full grown wolf to chase down a suspect, you ever seen a wolf? Thier huge and can run for days.

[DI_Thomas] "

[DSPeters] "I'd imadgine it would scare the shi- the hell out of them, Dave." Peters grinned. "Alsations aren't that different, and someone with one of those sitting on them......well, they don't move. A wolf, though?" He wondered if that would be classed as illegal.....

[DI_Thomas] "There's loads of different types of powers here sir, Rahne was telling me. There's a girl here, english, and she's got telepathy, you know, she can read people's minds and stuff?"

[DI_Thomas] "And you'll never guess who she is, Elizabeth Braddock, that purple haired upper-class girl who's mother's always in those society things."

[DSPeters] Peters' eyebrows shot up. "The one who denies she has a daughter? So this is where she is. Y' know, if it hadn't been for Victor I wouldn't believe these things were possible....."

[DSPeters] Strange how evolution worked, really.....

[DI_Thomas] "Yeah... and there's a girl who's got fairy wings, a lad who shoots lazer's out of his eyes, another who can blow things up by touching them and a girl with blue skin and glowing yellow eyes."

[DI_Thomas] "And the teachers.... apparently Rahne's favorites are a blue demon catholic priest who can teleport and a psychologist who can turn into a dragon, a fire breathing huge dragon sir."

[DSPeters] Whoa. What had Vic got himself into? "Sounds......intresting, at least......"

angelmouse enters this room

angelmouse exits from this room

rats_eyes enters this room

[DSPeters] Peters lapsed into silence as Dave drove. This was going too be a long day....

[DSPeters] After a while he saw a large building looming up some distance away. "Hey......reckon that's the place?"

[DI_Thomas] Dave glanced at the sat nav "Yes sir, what shall we tell the other cars?"

[DSPeters] "Cover the front entrance, the rear and any side-gates." Peters sighed. "They gave us this escort, least we can do is make some use of them....."

[DI_Thomas] Dave relayed the orders over the com "How many do we need present for the arrest sir?"

[DSPeters] "Oh.....say two. We need some sort of witness. Just tell them to keep the guns away, okay? Vic doesn't like them."

[DI_Thomas] Dave relayed the orders as the car came to a halt in the driveway. "Shit!" There was a girl at the window, watching them "Sir? Let's go, now!"

[DSPeters] They pulled into the driveway, rolling to a stop in front of the doors. Peters took a deep breath. "Here we go. Let me do the talking when it comes to Creed, ok?"
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

[DSPeters] Peters looked up at the door, checking that his 'escort' and Dave were behind him before knocking on the door loudly and pulling out his badge.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt paused and then turned around. "Also, my office door is always open, just like last year. If you ever want to stop by and ... talk about anything; last year or....Whatever. Just come by."

[Angel] Angel straightened up and pulled away from Scott to look out the window. "Merda!"

[Elizabeth] What if something had happened? Something serious? Or was it about the fight......Shaking, she stopped on the stairs, staring at the door. This felt surreal...

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt watched Lizzie run past him.

[remy] Remy looked out the window. Merde. How ironic would that be after finally going straight.

[Angel] She followed Lizzie to the door.

[Summers] "What is it?

[Vic] Police?! Vic stiffened slightly. No....can't be here for me. Don' know I'm here.....

[DI_Thomas] Dave nodded and pulled out his own badge and the paperwork.

[Summers] Scott followed after Angel.

[Elizabeth] Oh, Christ...Lizzie nervously opened the door a crack one handed....

[DSPeters] Peters sighed. They were taking their sweet time.....

[Talia] TJ sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Whats going on??"

[Elizabeth] ....her other hands behind her back, crackling with a psi blade.

[Rahne] Police? What are the poilce doing here? "Vic?"

[Elizabeth] "Hello? Can I help you?" she asked, turning on her prim English upperclass charm.

[DSPeters] He started when the door opened. A girl looked out at him. "Hello, is this Xavier's School?"

[Elizabeth] "Yes. Who are you? Do you have any identification?"

[DI_Thomas] Dave looked inside the door, no sign of Rahne.

[Vic] "No worries, babes." Vic smiled. "Probably one of the noobs did somethin'."

[Fr.Wagner] Now what. Kurt followed the students to the door, standing next to Lizzie. There was no reason she should be in charge of this.

[Angel] Angel anxiously watched Lizzie talk to the police and noticed Scott beside her. She took his hand and gave him a puzzled look. She sure hadn't done anything...

[DSPeters] "Yes." Peters showed his badge. "Detective Sargent William Peters of Scotland Yard. This is Detective Inspector David Thomas. May we come in?" He saw Dave hold up his badge. GOod.

[Fr.Wagner] "Is there something we can help you with?" Kurt asked, a little more sternly than Lizzie. There were times when being German was useful.

[Summers] "I don't know what's going on." He whispered, squeezing her hand back.

[Elizabeth] "Give me your badges, please, and the paperwork," Lizzie held out her hand.

[Angel] Scotland Yard? They were Scottish?

[Elizabeth] "Now."

[DI_Thomas] Dave smiled and handed over his badge and the deporation and arrest papers. "Are you Lizzie Braddock?"

[DSPeters] He sighed and handed over the necessary papers. "You'll find they are correct."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked down over Lizzie's shoulder.

[Elizabeth] "Yes." grabbing the papers she quickly slammed the door.

[Talia] "Remy, what's going on??" She looked at the commotion at the door. She was curious, but...she wasn't sure she wanted to get into it.

[Elizabeth] "Oh, fuck! I shouldn't have done that..." she made a face as she passed the papers to Wagner.

[Vic] Vic sighed, moving to the window. There were a LOT of cars out there.

[DI_Thomas] Dave raised his eyebrow at his superior officer "Rahne said she like to be in controll."

[DSPeters] Peters blinked. The hell?

[Angel] Angel jumped back when she slammed the door, her wings rustling. "The hell is going on?!"

[remy] "Dunno..." he shrugged. "They've got strong accents though, neh? Both of them."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked out the door's tiny window and then back at Lizzie.

[Elizabeth] Glancing at the papers as she passed the last of them over, she couln't help but notice....deportation?

[Fr.Wagner] "Lizzie, they have a warrant. Why did you do that?" he asked.

[DI_Thomas] Dave waved his hand at the slightly edgy american police "It's cool, don't worry."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt read the papers over. They needed to open the door again. This wasn't something they could just mess around with.

[DSPeters] Peters glanced at Dave. There were voices behind the door...... "Well, it's harder then it looks."

[Elizabeth] "Erm...I'm paranoid?" she quavered. "I'll open the door...but - it could have been a disguise! Like...Jono and some nutcases!"

[Talia] "English cops?? Why are they here??"

[Talia] She gave Remy a look.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt sighed. "Here..." He pulled the door back opened.

[Elizabeth] Taking a deep breath she peered through the window and then opened the door. "Sorry about that, gentlemen, your papers seem to be in good order though!"

[Vic] They were English??

[Fr.Wagner] "I'm Father Kurt Wagner. I'm a professor at this school. What exactly is the problem?"

[remy] He heard the word 'Jono'. "Oh Dieu."

[DI_Thomas] Dave smiled as the door opened "Take it your Father Wagner then? May we come in?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt blinked. "Um. Yes. I am. Please, come in."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt stepped aside.

[Summers] Scott glared at the two policemen. What the hell was going on?

[DSPeters] Peters gave Dave a quick glance. A little over-confident..... "We wish to speak to your students....."

[Talia] Jono? She bit her lip. No way this had to do with them, right??

[Elizabeth] Sidestepping, she gave them evil looks as they entered the hallway. What the hell was going on? Students? What was going on?!

[Vic] He'd prefer Jono to English police. Vic squeezed Rahne.

[Elizabeth] "Who d'you want to talk to?!" she asked, a little louder than she intended, still with her 'posh girl' voice.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt cleared his throat. "To the students?

[DSPeters] Peters pretended not to see the evil looks. Unpopular the world over.

[Rahne] Rahne bit her lip and looked around her, what was going on where they in trouble?

[Angel] Angel frowned. She hadn't done anything in England...and they weren't there for Liz, obviously. She looked at the other.

[Fr.Wagner] "Could you perhaps speak to me first?" Kurt asked quietly.

[DSPeters] "Yes. I believe this is the first day of school? THe one in particular is Victor Creed. We have reason to believe he lives here."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked down at the deportation papers. He didn't know what to do.

[Fr.Wagner] "Can you first explain to me what this is about?" Kurt asked, he didn't want to just give up so easily.

[remy] VIC? He shot a glance of concern at him.

[DSPeters] "You'll find a warrent in the papers there."

[Angel] Vic? She looked over to him, holding onto Rahne tight.

[remy] He realized that they were all basically evesdropping, but damn.

[Elizabeth] Realising she still had her psi blade behind her back, she shook it offand took a step forward. Vic? What the fuck? Why?

[Rahne] Rahne's eyes went wide "Victor?"

[Fr.Wagner] "I see the warrant," Kurt said.

[Vic] Vic heard his name and froze. Oh SHIT. Oh FUCK oh shit this wasn't happening..... He went pale and started shaking, automatically looking for a way out.

[Elizabeth] "You better have a bloody good reason for bloody coming over here like this!"

[DI_Thomas] "Could you please take us to Mr. Creed, Father?"

[Fr.Wagner] "But this is a school and certain privacy laws apply to our student body. It will not be so easy for us to release the identities of these students to you," Kurt said. He was bluffing.

[remy] He stood up and slipped to his side. "What's dis about, mon ami?"

[DSPeters] Peters turned to the blond girl and sighed. "Unfortunately, we do. I take it you're on of Mr Creed's friends?"

[Elizabeth] She could feel the panic from Vic and the shock from Rahne and the sheer suprise of everyone else. It was...uncomfortable. At least it was just the thought suggestions...Flatout empathy would kill right about now.

[remy] "Y' know we'll back y'."

[Vic] "Nothin'." Vic said tensely. "Musta heard wrong."

[Elizabeth] "I'm lots of people's friends, darling!" she rhetorted to the officer that had spoken to her.

[Talia] This was nuts! The police wanted Vic??

[Fr.Wagner] "Nor will it be so easy for us to simply release a student into your custody. Would you gentleman like to come to my office?"

[DSPeters] "Father, we have the authority to demand those identities." Peters sighed. "We're pressed for time, so if you would....."

[remy] He clasped his hand over Vic's shoulder. Heard wrong my ass.

[remy] But he got it if he wanted to play it that way for now.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt shot Lizzie a look. This wasn't the right time to get smart. He'd dealt with Scotland Yard, Interpol... They didn't take lightly to... damn.

[Vic] Vic smiled at Remy tightly. He was trapped. Oh god, he was trapped.

[Vic] "Rahney, I......"

[Vic] ".....Never mind."

[Rahne] Rahne snuggled in closer to Vic. "Vic? Why d' Scotlan' yard wan' ya?" There was a distict quaver in her voice.

[Summers] The suspense was going to kill him before anything else did.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie sent the message, flciking her eyes towards the direction he was in.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt shut his eyes. "I have contacts in MI:6, if it would be possible to delay this... I'm sure this is a mistake. I just need to make a phone call."

[Vic] "Later, babes...." He let go of her and glanced at the door before staring out of the window. Shit.

[Vic] Then he heard Liz.

[Rahne] "No Vic, wha's goin' on?"

[Fr.Wagner] Benedict had been a member of British intelligence before he entered the priesthood. Surely, Benedict knew someone who could...

[Elizabeth] she roared mentally.

[Fr.Wagner] "If you could just come to my office," Kurt asked again.

[DSPeters] "I'm sorry, Father, that won't be possible. This is strictly in International Crime's juristiction, and we have the support of the US government." He gestured at the escort. "Now, please." He made the words firmer. They really were pressed for time now.

Talia enters this room

[Vic] Vic pleaded, closing his eyes. He thought he recognised the voices.....

[Fr.Wagner] Surely there was something Xavier could do. If they could just have had some warning, or more time. But there was no way he was going to simply hand over a student like this.

[DI_Thomas] "Please, Father Wagner, it'll be easier if-" He started at hearing a familiar voice.

[Elizabeth] she shook her head, bringing her hands up to hold it.

[Vic]

[Rahne] Rahne jumped slightly "I know tha voice-" she muttered "DAVEY!" She barged out of the room into the corridor.

[Elizabeth] Oh, shit. Now what the fuck was going on?

[DI_Thomas] Dave winced slighty "Heya pu-Rahne."

[Fr.Wagner] "I'm sorry," Kurt repeated. "I cannot simply release a student's identity to you nor place him in your custody without further information. Now, can we please go to my..."

[remy] Remy looked at Talia. Could this get much more confusing?

[Elizabeth] "You two KNOW each other?" Lizzie yelped. She was officially losing it now.

[Rahne] "Wha' tha hell is this Davey!? Wha's this 'bout Vic? Ya 'resetin' him!?" Rahne demanded.

[DSPeters] Peters sighed. "Father, I've handed over the papers. Now, either take me to Mr Creed or I will be forced to take action."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt watched Rahne cross the room. His thought's echoed Lizzie's words. What was going on?

[DI_Thomas] Dave smiled a little uncertainly at Lizzie, "I'm Rahne's cousin, Dave Thomas miss Braddock."

[Elizabeth] She was going to faint. "Right. That makes sense. Actually, no it doesn't. And how the hell do you know my name?"

[Fr.Wagner] God. Was this seriously happening. "What action will that be? And... And it appears that you know these student's names. How might that be?" Kurt asked.

[Rahne] "Wha's this 'bout Davey!?" Rahne asked again "Ye saw him up at mine an ye didnae try ta arrest him then!"

[Vic] Vic peered out into the hall. Was that..... "Peters!!" The lat guy he expected to see!! "The hell y' doin' here?"

[remy] Remy looked to the others. "Think its just a crazy relative thing? Heard of shotgun weddin's but dis takes d' cake."

[DI_Thomas] "I know all 'bout Rahne... uniqueness... she's told me all about the school and her friends." Dave explained.

[Fr.Wagner] For a paranoid moment he thought about the Eximius Hominis files. What other authorities might have them? Then he realized, Lizzie had introduced herself. Kurt shut his eyes again. What was he supposed to do?

[Summers] "Christ..." Scott hissed.

[DSPeters] Peters resisted rolling his eyes at the Father. "Look, Father, you have no rights-" He heard a familiar voice. "Vic!!" He manadged a smile before touching Dave on the shoulder.

[Fr.Wagner] "I see," Kurt said.

[Talia] "I am soooo confused."

[DSPeters] "DI Thomas? Duty calls. You can talk to your cousin after."

[DI_Thomas] "So... I know a fair bit about you all I guess... Rahne's got alot of photo's at her house."

[Elizabeth] "Oooooh..." shit. Would she get in trouble for making the cops not see Vic?

[Vic] Vic fidgeted. THe hell was Peters doing here? Last time he'd seen him was when he'd been arrested in London for shoplifting......

[DI_Thomas] Dave sighed and shot a glance at his glowering cousin "Yes sir."

[Angel] Angel looked from person to person, completely agreeing with TJ. She was terribly confused.

[Elizabeth] So Rahne had - oh, Christ, this was all pointless then, wasn;t it?

[DSPeters] Peters pulled out the warrent again. "Victor Creed?" He asked, walking forwards.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt took a deep breath. "Does she? And so then, do you see Victor Creed here? You are looking at the student body of this school." Kurt said.

[Vic] Vic's shoulders slumped. He knew how this went. In front of the whole school too...... "Yeah, that's me." This could not be happening......this was a dream......

[Elizabeth] All options were currently pointing towards 'mindboltmindboltmindbolt' to her now, things were getting too messy.

[Elizabeth]

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt turned to watch. He was still a member of the Vatican Diplomatic corps. It was a little outside, but he could offer Victor a certain amound of protection.

[Rahne] "Wha the HELL is goin' on!?" Rahne snarled, her eyes flickering yellow. "DAVID!"

[Elizabeth] Her butterfly, almost unseen before flared up strong and red now.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt turned and watched the detective moving in among the students.

[remy] Remy watched with a sick feeling in his stomach. "What the hell? What are y'all doin'?"

[DSPeters] Peters sighed. "I'm arresting you for the murder of PC Roger Willis. You have the right to remain silent....." He told Vic his rights as he clipped the cuffs on automatically, without thinking about it. He felt so bad about this.....

[Vic]

[Rahne] "MURDER!!!?" Rahne shrieked.

[Fr.Wagner] "Victor, I'm still a Vatican Diplomat. The church can offer you asylum if you ask for it," Kurt said.

[Angel] Murder? Oh my god......

[remy] His eyes widened. THey were arresting him? For murder?

[Talia] WHAT? Vic was a murderer?!!

[Elizabeth] "MURDER?" she screamed. "You fucking - he wouldn't kill anyone!""

[Rahne] "MURDER!? MURDER!!"

[Vic] Vic let himself be cuffed as Peters droned on about his rights, or lack of them. "Everyone, please......I'm innocen'......don'......"

[Talia] She moved back a bit. She knew Vic pretty well...but...but, how well? Murder??

[Vic] He bit his lip. He was not going to cry......

[remy] "Oui. Which makes this bullshit, mon ami." he felt horrible watching Vic.

[Rahne] "NO!" Rahne pushed the Paters away from Vic " Ye NAE gonna take 'm 'way!!"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt moved into the middle of the room. "Please, calm down. Victor, I'm sure this is a mistake. If you ask for asylum you'll have a place to go until this is all straightened out," Kurt said.

[Elizabeth] Trying to calm down, she took deep breaths, trying to focus. Vic wouldn't do anything like that....he couldn't. Oh...he looked so lost, she thought, her lip wobbling.

[DSPeters] Peters glanced at Dave. "I'm sorry, miss, there's nothing I can do."

[Summers] Muder? What the hell?

[Fr.Wagner] Victor would have to go to Rome, but still that was better than prison...

[Angel] Angel felt herself start to hyperventilate a little. That could have been her if she'd not stopped herself last year.... "We believe in you, Vic," she said, not sure if he could hear her.

[DI_Thomas] "Rahne!" Dave dived forwards and grabbed Rahne's arms, pulling her back "Rahne! Stoppit!"

[Vic] "Rahney......Rahney, please, let him do his job....."

[Elizabeth]

[Fr.Wagner] Except Victor wasn't asking.

[Rahne] "NAENAENAE!!" Rahne was crying now and thrashing about. "David, let GO!" She swiped at him with elongating fingernails.

[Talia] She swallowed, moving closer to Remy. She couldnt believe this was happening.

[Vic] Vic couldn't stop the tears as Peters checked his cuffs. Just when he thought he was safe...... "Wagner......no." God it was tempting, but he wasn't running again. He was innocent, he wouldn't be put away for it.

[remy] "Rahne. Petite." He held out a hand for her. All they needed was for her to get arrested too.

[Elizabeth] She had to do soemthing about Rahne....Extending her power, her butterfly turning a pale pink, she tried to lower Rahne's adrenaline surges. It should help, she oped.

[DI_Thomas] "Holy shit!" Dave ducked under Rahne's swipe and tightened his arms around her "Rahne! Puppy! Please!"

[DSPeters] Peters had too look away from Vic and his friends faces. He felt like the real bad guy here.....Creed had obviusly set up a home and a family of sorts here.....and he was destroying it.

[Vic] Vic looked at Rahne. "Rahne!! Stop it.....please?"

[Fr.Wagner] This could get out of control. Kurt put his arms around Rahne and pulled her back. "This has to be some kind of mistake," Kurt said to the detectives at the same time.

[remy] He looked at the two cops. "Can't she at least say goodbye t' him?"

[Vic] "I-I don' wan' y' arrested too......I-I'll be okay, babes....."

[Rahne] Rahne whimpered and struggled as she felt something like a cloud, cushioning her from her anger.

[Rahne] She started sobbing and still struggled a little feebiliy "Vic..."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie sent to Vic. He obviously had some idea of what he was doing...

[Fr.Wagner] Still holding on to Rahne, Kurt looked over at Remy. "At least let them say goodbye," he said.

[Vic] "Remy, c'n y' do me a favour? Look after Rahney f' me?" Vic tried to smile. "Everyone.....I'm innocen'......please believe tha'......I'll see ya soon....."

[Vic]

[Fr.Wagner] He squeezed Rahne's shoulders. "It will be okay," he told her.

[Talia] She looked at Rahne. This was so sad...it was so surreal.

[remy] He pulled Talia back from the mess. Sighing heavily. There wasn't anything they could do at the moment. Best t' let Vic have as much dignity as possible. "Y' know dat I will always. Y' take care of y'reself, mon ami."

[DSPeters] "Allright.....say your goodbyes, then we have to go, Creed."

[DI_Thomas] Dave sighed and let the priest take Rahne "Puppy-" Damnit...

[Elizabeth]

[DSPeters] "Dave. Personal involvement. Wait outside, please."

[DI_Thomas] "Yes... sir." Dave saluted stiffly and walked outside... fuck

[Rahne] Rahne whimpered a little and pulled Vic closer to her "Love ye."

[Summers] Scott hugged Angel close and watched the scene unfold as if it were a surreal dream.

[Vic] Vic didn't say anything, just stood, looking at the ground. Please let this be a nightmare.....he felt Rahne hug him and he lent down, kissing her. "I.....um.....He shook his head and kissed her forehead. "Look after y'sel', Rahney, okay? Be good. I'll be home soon." He smiled, trying to look happi

[Vic] *er then he was.

[Elizabeth] Almost unable to believe what was happening, Lizzie stepped back and propped herself against a wall, hugging herself, feeling for some reason incredibly alone. This couldn't be happening...

[Fr.Wagner] "Victor, I have a lot of contacts at both the Yard and Interpol. I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding. I'll make some calls - we'll figure it out," he said.

[DSPeters] "Come on, Creed." Peters tried to smile and laid a hand on Vic's shoulder. "NOt even going to swear at me this time?"

[remy] "Y' know we're all pullin' for y' Vic. Things will sort out." He nodded at Vic once more and turned his back. He couldn't just watch them lead him off. It seemed so wrong.

[Rahne] Rahne kissed Vic back. Oh God, this is so fucked up.

[Vic] "No poin', sir." Vic shrugged. He looked around at his friends, his home. "See.....y' soon, guys. Look after y'sel' 'n' all that mushy shit." He nodded to Peters. "Lets jus' go, okay?"

[Talia] She didn't even know if she could say anything to him. What if he was a murderer?

[Fr.Wagner] "I'll take care of her for you," Kurt said. He still had one hand on Rahne's shoulder.

[remy] He kissed Talia on the forehead. "I'm gonna go put this shit away, chere. Why don't y' go lay down for a bit, an' we'll spend some time together after all this is done."

[Vic] "Thank y' Father." What else could he say?

[Fr.Wagner] "I owe you one anyway," Kurt told Victor with a sad smile.

[DSPeters] Peters shook his head, willing the lump in his throat away before pushing Vic's shoulder gently. "Let's go home, Vic."

[Talia] She nodded, at him, giving Vic a last glance. "Yeah...I need some sleep."

[Vic] "Englan' ain' home no more, Will." Vic sighed.

[Rahne] Rahne chewed her lip as she watched Vic being lead away, she owed him that. "Vic!" She called out "I love ye! It'll be okay!" She triedv to smile but it just seemed to die on her face.

DSPeters exits from this room

Vic exits from this room

remy exits from this room

[Fr.Wagner] He looked around at the students, an hour ago they'd been laughing and happy to see each other - now this. It didn't seem fair.

[Angel] Angel watched them go and turned away, pressing her face into Scott's chest. She wouldn't cry.

VictorSpy enters this room

[Rahne] Rahne watched the door slam shut and her face crumped, she turned arounf and wrapped her arms arother Father Kurt, clinging to him and sobbing into his shoulder.

[Elizabeth] Oh, shit...This was just wrong....Rubbing her face, Lizzie gave Rahne an apologetic look, then ran out of the hallway, not caring where she went. Another friend gone.

Elizabeth exits from this room

[Angel] "Can we go somewhere....I just can't go to my room and meet this new chick." She sniffed.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt hugged her back, stroking her hair with one hand. "It will be okay," he told her. "I'll do everything I can."

[Summers] "Come on Angel, our room's still free of freshmen." He led her away.

[Fr.Wagner] He frowned as he watched Lizzie run from the room. Maybe he could find her later.

[Rahne] Rahne sniffled and whimpered slightly, this was to much... automatically she felt herself start to change... not going compleatly wolf, but still growing fur.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt sighed and pressed his cheek against the top of Rahne's head. "You'll be okay. Victor will be fine. You'll see," he said.

[Fr.Wagner] To his surprise he felt the texture of Rahne's hair change, her ears, and the skin of the arm she had wrapped around him growing fur. Kurt's automatic reaction was to pull away, but this was his student, this was the way she was.

[Fr.Wagner] And she was extraordinary. Kurt stayed where he was.

[Edited on 14/1/0707 by NachtcGleiskette]

[Edited on 14/1/0707 by Saint Kurt]
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

Oh man! That was more fun then it should have been.

Poor Vic, poor Rahne, poor everyone, what a shitty way to start the new school year :bawl

It's nice to finally play this out, Scum and I have been plotting for this to happen ever since Vic first arrived at the school. It's great to see your reactions to it. Bet y'all never saw that commin'! :P
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Ahh, hell, and Japh just slept through the whole thing.
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Post by Saint Kurt »

I finally posted Wagner's homily that he would have given Sunday in church after this game: http://fatherkurtw.blogspot.com/

It's about Vic.

-e
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

Originally posted by Saint Kurt
I finally posted Wagner's homily that he would have given Sunday in church after this game: http://fatherkurtw.blogspot.com/

It's about Vic.

-e
Oh wow, Em!! That is amazin - I actully feel proud of Vic :D That was so sweet. Really :D If Vic sees this he's gona be squeein in his own particular way.

*is a proud RP daddy*
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Got around to this after being remarkably negligent about reading the instances; great job, guys! Well played.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.