2/3 Game: I own you

Read our full Game transcripts here!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

2/3 Game: I own you

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

[Kitty] Kitty flounced around a camera man, trying to avoid the other one as she went downt he hall towrds the rec room. Ewwww. "Pull up your jeans - that's just gross!"

steyn exits from this room

[Meggan] Meggan was sat quietly by a window in the REc Room, watching the rain beat on the glass. She'd much rather be outside but she didn't want to risk getting ill. She sighed as a cameraman bumped into her and knocked her from her thoughts.

[Alex] Alex came into the rec room, a tray with cookies and a glass of milk in his hands. He was tightly followed by his personal cameraman. "Uhm, you know...I just got some cookies, it's not like this is interesting...", he told him, while walking over to the couch.

[rachel] Rachel took a seat in the Rec. Room and glared at the cameramen.

[Meggan] She looked around her, this was getting riddiculous. She hoped one of them would trip over a wire or something and take the others down with them. Though she scolded herself for having such a thought. She looked over on hearing Alex's voice and smiled.

[Meggan] "Hi Alex, horrible weather, huh?" she frowned out at the rain again,

[Kitty] Kitty hurried into the room, slamming the door quickly behind her, trying too stop the camera man following - it wasn't even as if her dad had agreed! She let out a wail when she saw there were all ready at least twoo camera men in the recroom as well.

[Alex] He turned his head. "Oh, hi Meg." He changed his direction and came over to the girl. "I'm not that sensitive to bad weather, I always think 'It let's the plants grow, so it's ok.'" He smiled at her and showed her the tray. "Cookie?"

[rachel] She popped one of the two headphones in her ear, hopefully she could block them out but still be able to talk to her friends.

[Meggan] Meggan took a cookie gratefully, "I do like the rain... but I can't go out in it at this time of year or I'll probably get ill or something.... "And if I go outside, I can avoid the vultures," she glared at a cameraman as she caught him zooming in on her chest. She folded her arms.

[Kitty] "This is getting ridiculous!" She said, plopping down on the sofa, then curling up as a camera man panned her into the shot.

[rachel] "Gettig ridiculous?" Rachel commented, "I think it's way past that."

[Alex] The boy noticed the movement of Meggan and gave the man a glaring look. "You know, if you really want to go outside, I'd be glad to keep you warm...", he said without thinking too much.

[Meggan] Meggan watched as her cameraman wandered off, disappointed. "It is bad that I'm wishing missfortune on them so I can laugh?"

[Meggan] She raised an eyebrow at Alex, "Yes and I bet the cameramen would love to follow us too..." she sighed, "Bottom feeders, the lot of them... they're only happy when they're causing trouble..."

[Alex] "Yes, it isn't very nice. I didn't think it would be that...extreme."

[Japheth] "And that's why I think he shouldn't have won best filmography?" Japh pushed the door open from the kitchen hitting a cameraguy on the other side.

[Meggan] "A bit of respect for privacy would be nice.... especially this last couple of weeks..." Meggan quietly thanked her gods that they hadn't caught her shifting into Victor or Warren...

[Japheth] Japh got pushed back into the camera guy who he was talking to. "Sorry, man"

[Meggan] Meggan looked over to the witchen door as Pietro's roommate wandered in. She giggled as the door hit a cameraman on the back of the head.

[rachel] Rachel smiled at the cameraman being hit with the door. She wished misery on them, and she didn't even sign up for the damn show.

[Kitty] "Oh, I know!" Kitty told Meggan. "I fell through the floor in a skirt and some jerk filmed my undies!"

[Alex] "I know what you mean. At the beginning they had at least a bit respect, but now they follow me literally everywhere..." He noticed Japheth's 'assault' at the cameramen. "Serves them right..."

[Japheth] Damn these guys are everywhere, he thought. H noticed the place was full of the other students with their cameraguys.

[Meggan] "See, that's exactly what I mean," Meggan said, giving kitty a look of sympathy, "It's disgraceful."

[Japheth] Japh looked back at his camera, "Now where was I, screw it, it's gonna get cut out anyway." he looked back at the rest of the students. He just realised they were all first years.

[rachel] "It sucks. I didn't even sign up, and...." Rachel trailed off with a sigh and skipped the song she was listening to.

[Meggan] Meggan wondered if the cameramen had any morals as she caught the one behind her filming her ass. She growled at him and watched him scuttle away. Shapeshifting was useful sometimes, the growls sounded threatening.

[Meggan] "You should thank your lucky stars you didn't sign up," Meggan told Rachel, "I wish I hadn't now. It looked like it would be fun but this.... this is horrible."

[Kitty] Scotting closer to Meggan for protection, Kitty nodded. "It's like, so rude. The one that used to follow TJ even waited for her to get out of the shower. It's like, really bad. I'm soooo glad daddy said no."

[Alex] Alex offered Rachel a cookie. "Cookie? I bet you'll feel better." He gave her a beaming smile.

[rachel] "I am. I feel bad for you guys. Especially after what happened with what's-his-face." Rachel said.

[rachel] "Thanks, Alex," she smiled taking a cookie.

[Meggan] Meggan raised an eyebrow at the look one of the cameramen was now giving her and lizzie, she threw a book at him, "Piss off."

[Japheth] "Oh it's not that bad," Japh said taking a seat near the group," sure you get no privacy, sure they film all your mistakes and mishaps...." He went silent for a while," what the hell was my point." he added.

[Meggan] ((*kitty))

[Kitty] "You didn't have one?" Kitty suggested.

[Meggan] Meggan sighed heavily, "They're just so rude..."

[Alex] He felt sorry for Japh. There was no point after all. "Cookie?"

[Meggan] Meggan looked at Rachel, "what's his face?" she repeated, confused.

[Japheth] Japh shook his head at the cookie offer, "Nah, it'll just be a waste on me." he said to Alex.

[rachel] "I don't remember his name. He was messing with you, Alex, and Scott though," she told Meggan, "Yeah, and they're not just rude outwardly...try having to listen to their disgusting thoughts."

[Alex] He shrugged. "Ok, tell me if you change your mind." He started to nibble on the cookie himself. Coconut was the best flavour after all.

[Meggan] "You think the thoughts are bad? try the feelings..." she folded her arms tighter across her chest.

[MoJo] Montana stepped into the rec room, followed by an entourage of assistants.

[Kitty] "Ooooh, you poor things!" Kitty squealed.

[Meggan] Meggan looked over to the door, who the hell was.....? oh. Ah ha!

[MoJo] *and investors*

[Meggan] Meggan stood up. This time she wanted answers. No running for this one.

[MoJo] "My newest project," she told them. They'd been interested in seeing what was going on, yet she hadn't received very much footage yet.

[rachel] Rachel frowned at the woman and all the poeple with her. Who was she?

[MoJo] So, may as well bring them. One day wouldn't hurt her little project. And she needed to check up on it anyhow. She'd heard rumors.

[Alex] Uh oh! There was that woman. There was Meggan. There was a scene about to happen. He accelerated the nibbling on his cookie...

[Kitty] Kitty looked up, crossing her arms, gladd she'd worn her Beal-baggy sweater and jeans.

[Kitty] "Hello, who are you?" she asked, watching even more businessy-looking people pile in.

[Meggan] Meggan cleared her throat, to get the woman's attention.

rachel exits from this room

rachel enters this room

[Kitty] ((brb))

[MoJo] She looked to the dark haired girl who had cleared her throat, acknowledging her, but not answering her. "We have a variety of subjects here with volatile abilities, even some with peculiar appearances. What we've taped so far has nothing on what we plan to tape over the next nine months"

[MoJo] ((haha!! Didnt read your contracts and realise how long it was eh!))

[Japheth] Watching the circus walk in all Japh could only wonder where what's-his-face was.....wait nine months?!?

[Meggan] Meggan scowled, she didn't like being ignored. "Excuse me..."

[rachel] "Wait! Nine months?!" I'm not going to hurt anyone.....yet, she thought.

[Alex] Nine. Months...He really should have paid more attention on that contract, and not let his heart do the thinking...or other parts of his anatomy...

[Alex] Impressing Meggan was all nice and ok, but how could he even be around her, if there was a flock of cameras attached to both of them like a rat's tail?

[MoJo] The assistants took notes furiously, looking about the room, and the investors watched the students with eyebrows raised. These kids didn't look so abnormal as Montana had said.

[Kitty] "Nine months?!" Kitty fell through the couch in shock.

[Meggan] Meggan started tapping her foot impatiently, she glanced round at Kitty's explamation and tried not to giggle, "You ok over there?"

[MoJo] They watched the girl fall through the couch. Well, perhaps Montana had been right.

[MoJo] "As you can see," Montana gestured to Kitty. "Like nothing the world has seen before."

[Alex] Alex walked over to Kitty, but he knew better than trying to help her up. "uhm, be careful not to get solid with parts of you in the couch, ok?"

[Meggan] Meggan coughed pointedly, "Excuse me..."

[MoJo] She looked back at the children, then gestured at her assistants. "My assistants will show you all around the school. I will be catching up with you!" She told them, watching as her investors were hearded out of the room.

[MoJo] She turned to the students, eyes falling on the dark haired Welsh girl. "Child, it is rude to interrupt. Did your parents teach you nothing?"

[Meggan] "No they didn't teach me anything." Meggan said bluntly, "But apparetnly, neither did theirs," she gestured at the carmeramen who tried hastily to make it look as though they weren't filming certain parts of her anatomy.

[rachel] "Who the hell are you?" Rachel asked trying not to lose her temper.

[Meggan] "Just what exactly did you tell them it was ok to film? Because they're certainly lacking in morals or ethics."

[MoJo] SHe turned to the red head. "Montana Johnson, of MoJo networks. Sweetheart, do your research."

[MoJo] "They are to film life, and everything they can. It's about honesty."

[Meggan] "So it's ok for them to point their cameras at say... my chest when I'm trying to have a conversation with someone?"

[Japheth] Japh leaned near to Rachel, "She's the one who thought this up," he said while nodding at the cameramen.

[MoJo] Montana rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. Amateurs. "This will be edited, dear."

[rachel] Rachel took in a deep breath and glanced at Japh. Too bad she didn't have anything to break over the woman's head.

[Meggan] "Well that's pretty much every piece of footage with me on it gone, then. Because that's all they seem to aim at. Not to mention waiting outside bathrooms for people to emerge from showers and such. It's rude. I little bit of common decency wouldn't go amiss."

[Meggan] Meggan felt proud of herself, not only was she keeping her temper but she was using lots of big words and sounding clever like her foster parents.

[Alex] Alex was impressed on how good Meg kept her calm. And somehow proud. He came closer to hear as good as possible how she'd own this weird person.

[MoJo] She looked the girl up and down. "As far as I've seen we haven't been given anything of use from you anyway."

[Kitty] Kitty jumped back up. "Lots of dust bunnies..."

[MoJo] She looked to the rest. "Do we all feel this way?"

[Meggan] Meggan knew for a fact they all did.

[rachel] "I wouldn't have to do research if your damn network was as popular as you seem to think it is," Rachel snapped, "I sure as hell do, and I didn't even sign up." she was amazed she hadn't 'thrown' anything yet.

[Japheth] "I kinda agree on the bathroon bit, they do seem quite eager to catch me nude." Japh remarked.

[Alex] He blinked. "Uhm...We?...how should I know how you feel? I only know that I am sick and tired of it..."

[Kitty] "Yes! They keep filming, even baging into our bedrooms - knocking would be nice! PEople change in their bedrooms, you know!"

[Meggan] Meggan shot Alex a smile, then turned back to continue glaring at the annoying woman.

[Meggan] "Not to mention your little assitant the other week trying to stir up as much trouble as possible - he nearly got a girl killed. I hope you're happy."

[MoJo] "Well, if you didn't sign up, you have nothing to worry about."

[MoJo] "And Devon? Oh please. You're being far too sensitive."

[MoJo] "Poor boy came back to the office scared for his life. Now, is that decency?"

[Meggan] Meggan rolled her eyes, there was just no talking to some people. She couldn't feel a drop of remorse off the woman.

[Meggan] "He deserved it."

[Alex] "I never said I'm decent, you know?" He bit into another cookie.

[Meggan] Meggan was adamant 'Devon' deserved it, causing as much trouble as he did. How dare he?

[MoJo] "I don't expect you all to be decent. I encourage otherwise," she raised a brow. "But then don't ask for it in return."

[rachel] "Yeah, I do. It concerns my friends," Rachel was fuming on the inside, but trying to stay as calm as possible for the sake of Meggan.

[Kitty] "Wait - what?" Kitty blinked at Mojo. "You mean, even if we do all act decent and stuff, you're not going to enforce decency with your employees?"

[Meggan] "Look, we're just saying we'd appreciate a little understanding. This is a school we actually need to be able to concentrate on our studies not to mention get a decent night's sleep once ina while without waking up with a camera in our face."

[Alex] "Well, I isn'r 'decency' not to look at women's...erm, 'special assets', left alone film them. It's common sense!"

[Alex] ((*it isn't))

[MoJo] "You are supposed to ignore the cameras. It's all in the contract."

[Meggan] "You can't ignore them if the're practically on top of you."

[MoJo] She was feeling charitable today. "So, what do you propose I do about this?"

[Meggan] Meggan gave up being polite. She was going to be blunt instead.

[Meggan] "Tell them to leave us alone when we ask. And let them know it is NOT ok to lie in wait for us to get out of the shower, or to focus the camera where it's not wanted."

[Japheth] "Seriously, do people really like crotch shots that much, I mean, I know I'm gifted, but it can get ridiculous after some time."

[MoJo] She raised a brow, putting a finger to her lip. "Any more suggestions?"

[rachel] "Unless, you can get them to stop thinking without killing..." Rachel mumbled.

[Alex] He nodded. Meggan had some good points there. "A-...And I'd prefer if I'd get another cameraman. Mine always whistles when I come out of the shower..." He blushed.

[Meggan] "You may as well warn them too. I'm very close to losong my temper with that one." she pointed across the room, a cameraman ducked behind a bookshelf.

[Meggan] "Pointless trying to reason with them, obviously. So I'll just have to threaten them instead. I don't like doing it but they're too much somtimes..."

[MoJo] Montana nodded. "Anything else? What else would you all prefer?"

[Meggan] Meggan got the feeling Ms Johnson was only humouring them. "Are you actually going to do any of this or are you just going to pretend to fix it?"

[MoJo] She scoffed.

[rachel] "I'd prefer them all to fuck off, but obviously that's not going to happen anytime soon," Rachel mumbled.

[MoJo] "Did ANY of you actually read your contracts?"

[Meggan] "Yes."

[Alex] Alex shook his head. Well, Meggan had signed it, so he did it too. End of the story...

[MoJo] "You think yo have rights. Well, here is a lesson. Don't sign anything before reading it thoroughly. Because everything you are currently complaining about is covered by that blessed piece of paper."

[Meggan] Not that she'd understood the vast majority of the legal stuff, but Mark had paraphrased for her. He was helpful like that.

[rachel] She turned to Alex and whispered, "Don't let me kill or horribly injure her."

[MoJo] "You all had a choice, your right to privacy, or this opportunity for fleeting fame. And you chose fame. So, take what comes with it."

[Meggan] She frowned, a match would fix that problem... byebye contract.

[Alex] He whispered back to Rae. "ok...Cookie?"

[Kitty] "I'm not underr any contract but I know they still film me even if I'm the only one around!" She stamped her foot.

[Meggan] Meggan balled her hands into fists, she didn't feel right... was she losing her temper again? Uh oh...

[MoJo] "And grow up," Montana frowned at them. "This was your decision. You made your beds."

[rachel] "No, I might chuck it at her head," she replied, "I have to go with Kitty on that. They pull the same shit with me."

[MoJo] She remembered now why reality tv could be so much more stressful than other. Morons believing they had more rights than their contracts allowed.

[Meggan] "I don't understand people like you. You're not normal. There's no sympathy or anything... what is wrong with you?"

[Japheth] "Hey, I only have issues with the bathroom, nudity thing. I vigirously skimmed my contract, and I'm pretty sure there was nowhere in there that said they could film us in the buff." Japh never really knew how selfconscious he was before the filming started.

[Kitty] "Like the other day, I got stuck halfway though the floor and when I finally managed to get free, there was a camera man filming up my skirt!"

[Kitty] "I want him fired or I'll call my dad who's a lawyer!"

[MoJo] Montana laughed. "Oh, I'm not normal? Who's the pot and who's the kettle?"

[Alex] "Ok, I get that right? You will use whatever is in the limits of the contract to its fullest?"

[Meggan] Meggan narrowed her eyes, "At least I have feelings."

[MoJo] "No nudity will be shown on television. However, every minute of every day will be filmed."

[MoJo] She raised a brow at Meggan. "I don't need feelings. I have money."

[MoJo] "And you all who are so concerned who didn't sign the contract. Please. Nothing will be used."

[Meggan] Meggan dug her nails into the palms of her hands, she closed her eyes tight Calm down.

[Kitty] "I was wearing underwear you bitch!" Kitty screeched. "And he should have known that I wasn't under contract - he was filming for his own perverted collection!"

[Japheth] For some reason she looked a notch sexier when she said that bit about the money.....what is it with women with power...

[Kitty] Going pale, she slapped her hands over her mouth - she'd just sworn.

[Meggan] Kitty's shriek surprised Meggan. She had a point.

[MoJo] She turned to Kitty. "Remember who you are talking to."

[MoJo] Montana sighed. "I have put up with more at this school than any other project I've done."

[Meggan] "Kitty's right though..." Meggan said calmly

[rachel] "I wouldn't be bitching about it if they didn't bother me in the fucking first place." Rachel argued. She really hoped Alex would be able to keep good on not letting her hurt anyone.

[MoJo] "I have had more than a few injured camera men, and TWO breaches of contract."

[Meggan] "Where would you draw the line? You like money so much... what about friends? Family? How much would you do to them for a bit of cash?"

[Meggan] "You people make me sick. No conscience. It's unnatural."

[MoJo] "There is a line. You signed away that line," Montana crossed her arms again. What was it these kids were not getting?

[Kitty] Kitty turned bright red, eyes narrowing. She shot up in the air a few feet. "And you remember who you're dealing with, lady!" She was sooo calling daddy. Where was her cell phone? She didn't have to deal with this!

[MoJo] "I did nothing but offer an opportunity, to be taken or refused. And you all took it. Now, who's fault is that?"

[Alex] He wanted to scratch his head, but he still was carrying that tray around. This situation got weirder and weirder...

[Japheth] "Why the hell do you put up with this then?" Japh asked.

[Meggan] Meggan folder her arms to keep her from slapping the woman.

[MoJo] She furrowed her brow at the white haired boy. "I';m sorry?"

[Alex] Suddenly an idea hit him. "Uhm, Ms Johnson? I'd have a question..."

[rachel] She felt her teke slip and sent a book hurtling across the room. Oops.

[MoJo] "Yes..er," She gestured at the blonde boy.

[MoJo] Whatever his name was

[Meggan] Meggan flinched as she heard a book hit the wall, she glanced at Rachel, "Calm down," she said with a wink.

[Alex] "Alexander...I just wanted to know: This is a reality show, right?...Why was this Devon guy spreading lies about Meggan then? Wouldn't that be, like, an introduction in the 'normal workflow'?..."

[MoJo] She noticed the book fly across the room. Perhaps facing the kids alone was not the best idea.

[MoJo] "It's because you are boring"

[Meggan] "We're normal."

[MoJo] "When the time comes for the need to, stir the pot, we have to do hat we have to do. You were offering us so little."

[rachel] "I'm working on it." Rachel growled trying to get a grip on her teke as another book went flying.

[Alex] "It's reality and this is reality TV, isn't it?"

[MoJo] She nodded to Meggan. "You are. And that's the problem."

[Meggan] "Did it not register into your money-addled brain that we are normal kids going about or normal business and just trying to live from one day to the next?"

[Meggan] "We are not a circus show for your amusement!"

[Alex] He poked Rachel. "Stop it, or you might hurt someone!"

[Meggan] She squeezed her eyes shut. Oh crap! what did she use that phrase with her powers hit messed up?! she turned into a lion. "oops..."

[Kitty] "I second what Meggan says!"

[MoJo] "Sometimes reality needs a push," she told them. "And were you all truly normal...I wouldnt have had an interest to begin with.." She bit off her last word noticing the lion.

[Alex] He hastily stepped between Meggan and MoJo. "Meg, what are you doing?"

[rachel] Rachel drew in a shakey breath and squeezed her eyes shut.

[Meggan] "I'm still struggling on the suggestion thing..." she concentrated and turned herself back to normal, she sighed.

[Kitty] Kitty turned in mid-air, looking at Meggan. she balled her hands into fists and tried to relax. Daddy will be getting a call from me!

[Alex] "But you're ok again, are you?" He frowned at Meggan.

[Japheth] "Girl's gonna go Liono on her ass." Japh said to himself, only noticing it was outloud after it slipped out.

[Meggan] Meggan nodded at Alex, smiling, then glanced at Japh, "Hey, maybe I'll be able to scare some sense into the stupid woman." She didn't care she'd said that loud enough for Mojo to hear.

[rachel] She sat on the couch and pulled her legs up. Laying her head on her knees, Rachel tried to regain control of her telekinesis, "I can't do this," she whispered to herself.

[MoJo] Montana's patience was officially thinned. "You all signed your contracts, and I suggest you get used to it. You have yet another nine months to film, after all."

[Meggan] "No."

[Meggan] "I'm not doing it." Meggan wasn't taking any of this crap any more.

[Meggan] "I've had enough. So you can tear up my contract."

[MoJo] "That's not the way it works. You signed it. I own you."

[Meggan] Or I'll tear up you she found herself thinking

[Alex] "Aww, please shut up and take a cookie..." Still facing Meg, Alex reached out to put a cookie in Montana's mouth to get her shut. But since he couldn't see her, the cookie accidently got stuck in her cutout...

[Alex] He was too concerned about Meg to notice what was going on. Hopefully, she wouldn't loose her temper. He had promised to look out for her.

[Kitty] "Well, I'll tell you something, if one more camera films ME - I'm not under contract so I will be taking forcible action to prevent them from further filming me."

[Meggan] "You don't 'own' any of us. We're human beings, not objects!"

[rachel] Tears pricked at her eyes and started to stream down her face. Rachel knew Alex was right, and she really didn't want to hurt anyone besides the stupid bitch. She sniffled as a lamp hit the wall and shattered.

[MoJo] Montana froze as she felt a cookie in her top. She reached in and grabbed it, throwing it to the ground. "I'd prefer if you did not touch me"

[MoJo] That was it. She'd had it. "Read your contracts. I own you. It's all there, plain as day."

[Alex] ((*-cutout, +cleavage. sorry))

[Meggan] Meggan crossed over to Rachel and put her hand on her shoulder, "You can do this, Rae, you'll be fine. Just breathe."

[Meggan] She turned back to Mojo, "Then since you 'own' me I think it only fair to infor you that I officially hate you and your stupid company. You're a mean and heartlys bitch and I hope you rot in hell..." Did she really just say that?

[rachel] Rachel tensed at Meggan's touch, but did as she was told. She squeezed her eyes shut again. Great, there goes my sheilding.

[Kitty] "You don't own me and I say I've had enough! I'm calling my dad." Kitty turned on her hee

[Japheth] "Not only that but some of your tan is smudged around here," Japh said indicating her breast area.

[MoJo] She rolled her eyes at the retreating girl.

[rachel] She reached up and rubbed her temples. God, she could hear everything.

[MoJo] "Well, its in your right to think that, dear," she told Meggan. "But it doesnt change a thing."

[rachel] "Shut-up," Rachel said as loudly as she could to Mojo.

[Kitty] heel, and left the room, phasing through a camera aon her way out through the far wall. Sparks flew from it and it the red light blinked out, and thin stream of smoke rose from it.

[MoJo] Oh dear, and now the red head was acting out. "Sweetheart, your not even in this. What does it matter to you?"

[Meggan] Meggan clenched her hands into fists again, aware that part of her mind was now not working like a human's.

[Alex] Alex finally realised what he had done and went beetred. "Uhm,...I'm sorry...Cookie?" He offered MoJo a cookie to apease her. Maybe they could still talk it out?

[MoJo] She watched the camera fizzle and smoke, the cameraman looking to her. Hell, these kids were not going to destroy her property.

[MoJo] "I don't want a cookie," she glared at Alex

[Alex] "May-...maybe milk? It's good for your skin!" She surely could use it...

[MoJo] She glared at Alex again, crossing her arms.

[Meggan] Meggan took a deep breath and left it out again slowly, trying to calm down and focus. She hadn't been this angry since... well... she didn't want to think about that, it could make things worse.

[rachel] "Don't call me sweetheart," She was shaking, "Your messing with my friends." Rachel couldn't focus enough to come up with a bitchy comment. She was too busy trying to regain control of her teke, and sort out her own thoughts from everyone else's.

[Meggan] "Maybe you could try learning some manners." she said to Montana.

[Alex] He sighed. "Ok, maybe we all should calm down." He looked around. "No one is interested in turning this ugly, right?"

[Meggan] "We couldn't if we wanted to - it's all on tape..."

[MoJo] "I think you all should learn to be adults."

[Meggan] Meggan was getting concerened, all their voices sounded far away... "I am an adult."

[Alex] This woman was terrible, now he was sure. She didn't even try to get their point!

[rachel] "Stop," Rachel managed to choke out. She was still crying. Rachel was trying not to pass out from being overwhemled by all the thoughts.

[Meggan] Meggan looked around her, the room looked strange... the colour was draining out of it... what was going on?

[MoJo] "If you were adults, you would have read and understood your contracts and we wouldn't be having this conversation"

[Kitty] Kitty charged through the door and stood trumphally in front of everyone. She jabbed at Finger at Mojo. "My dad is running background checks on your camera men, and if so much as one of them was arrested for ANYTHING you're getting sued."

[Meggan] "If you were normal you'd see how much your destroying us by doing this."

[rachel] Rae took in a shallow breath as something else broke.

[Meggan] Meggan grbbed Alex's' arm, she really didn't feel right and needed something to hold onto.

[MoJo] "You signed contracts...I don't know what else to tell you"

[Kitty] "And he all ready says you're no good, so he was happy to oblige in looking for anything you've done wrong. Ever."

[MoJo] Brilliant. And the little one had her daddy on the line. "Well, fantastic. We have no issues with the law."

[Meggan] "You might if you keep this up...."

[Alex] Alex wrapped his arm around Meg and held her tight.

[Kitty] "You all ready have - by letting your camera men tape me in a vulnerable position without my consent."

[MoJo] "Taping you is not against the law, little one. Just using that tape. Which we will not."

[Meggan] Meggan smiled weakly at Kitty, was nice to have someone who knew what they were talking about on their side.

[rachel] Maybe I could just let go for a minute, Rachel thought.

[Meggan] Her vision was now completely black and white... what was going on? was she shifting again and not realising?

[Kitty] "No - the contract said you can't film me unless I'm around other who can be. And he was all alone, the only one in the room. Filming me. And they all know who everyone is and who didn't sign the consent forms." she handed Mojo her father's business card.

[Meggan] "Alex... I don't think I'm very well... I can't see properly..."

[Kitty] "He requests that you immediately look for that particular piece of footage and if you can't find it - your ass is grass."

[rachel] Rachel gave up and passed out.

[Alex] H urned around to her and just let the tray go. "Meg! Look at me! Are you ok?" He looked her in the eyes and realised that they had changed into that of a....yes, a cat...

[Alex] ((*He turned))

[Meggan] Meggan heard the thud as Rachel hit the floor, she looked over, "Oh gods! Rach!" she ran over to her, "Kitty, go get Annie!"

[MoJo] She noticed the girl pass out, rolling her eyes.

[Meggan] Her vision was still messed up and part of her mind was telling her Rachel would make a good meal, she dismissed it and looked up at MoJo, "Look what you did!"

[Meggan] She then put her hadns to her mouth as she realised she'd growled quite loudly with that.

[Kitty] Kitty tore her glare from Mojo and stared at Rachel. "You horrible soulless person!"

[Alex] Great, now Rachel was out and Meggan lost control. He followed the others and kneeled down next to Rae. "Hey, what's up? Come on, don't pass out like that!..."

[MoJo] "Oh give me a break," She turned to leave, motioning to the camera men to move in.

[Kitty] ((crap. I deleted half of that it look bad now. >< ;) )

[Meggan] Meggan got up and went ofter Mojo

[Meggan] She caught her arm, "You are a horrible, heartless bitch, you know that?"

[Kitty] "NO! You will not film her!" Kitty lunged at the nearest camera and phased her arm through it. "No no NO!"

[MoJo] "Watch yourself, girl," she pulled her arm away.

[Meggan] Meggan narrowed her eyes, pushing aside the instnct that told her just to go for the throat. "Make me."

[Kitty] She twirled and reached for another - the guy holding stared at her in shock. Leaving that one smoking as well, she turned for the last camera. The guy dropped it and ran out the door. Kitty kicked her leg through it.

[MoJo] "What the hell?!"

[Meggan] "How do you sleep at night when you know you cause all this?" she gestured at the scene behind her, "One day I hope all this comes back to bite you in the ass."

[Alex] While he tried to make Rachel as comfortable as possible, he had one eye on the situation with Meg. She would behave...would she?

[Kitty] She turned to Mojo, chest heaving, face flushed in anger. "You're no longer wlecome here."

[Meggan] "And I hope I'm there to watch and laugh."

[Meggan] She closed her eyes again NO!

[Meggan] She backed away, covering her face with her hands. What was going on?

[MoJo] This was insane

[MoJo] Her cameramen were running out.

[MoJo] What the hell?? Maybe this wasnt such a genius plan.

[Meggan] Before she realised what was going on, she'd turned into a Panther and was looking at Mojo in an entirely new way.

[MoJo] And now a panther?? She backed up toward the door.

[Kitty] She stalked over to mojo and grabbed her arm. "Get the rest of the cameras in here now - don't try to do anything funny - one scream and I'll have guys who blow stuff up and can fly and who can run faster than a car come and get you."

[Meggan] Meggan growled low in her throat, Mojo looked like she'd maybe make a good meal....

[Kitty] "Meggan will escort you, won't you Meggan?" Kitty turned and smiled at the girl..panther. Whatever.

[Meggan] She skirted the edge of the room 'stalking' Mojo, she looked over at Kitty and tilted her head, of course she would.

[Meggan] Get her back in one piece? well we'll see

[Alex] As bad a he felt with leaving Rachel, he had to step in. He jumped up and went for Meggan, bringing his own body between her and Montana.

[MoJo] She scowled at the students. "Alright. I'll rip up your contracts. I'm finished with you."

[Kitty] "Alex, sweetie, darling. Go get Annie for Rachel. You can do that, right? We've got everything undercontrol."

[Meggan] Meggan looked up at Alex, confused, she backed into the wall a bit then glanced towards Mojo again.

[Meggan] "You better mean that," she said

[Meggan] She narrowed her eyes and growled in warning.

[Kitty] "Go get the rest of the cameras, Mojo. Right now, please." Kitty said in her most honeyed voice.

[MoJo] She walked out the door. Taking the cameras with her. The footage was destroyed....with exception of what she had in her office. She smirked.

[MoJo] ((Mojo is gone))

[rachel] Rae groaned and coughed, "I'm alive?"

[Alex] "Meggan, please...I want you to turn back again. It's all good now...and...You...scare me..."

[Meggan] Meggan resisted the urge to go after Mojo and 'play' with her.

[Meggan] She looked up at Alex.... what was wrong? She walked over to him slowly, her form diminishing to that of a domestic cat, she nudged his led slightly, purring.

[Kitty] Kitty turned back to Rachel and went over to her, belatedly realizing she was still stuck in the air. "Are you okay?"

[rachel] She shuddered and opened her eyes. The scene slowly registering in her mind, "I don't know."

[Alex] He bent down and stroke her. "You know, you can't make my job that hard. I promised to look after you..."

[Kitty] "Well, let's get you to Annie. Can you walk?"

[Meggan] "But I feel miles better now..." Meggan said, giving Alex her most innocent look.

[Meggan] "Are you two ok?" she addressed Kitty and Rachel

[Alex] "For a second...I really thought you'd go for her..." Alex sighed. Oh well, maybe he should rechannel his attention at Rachel now...

[rachel] She slowly sat up. Woah, head rush, "Give me a minute," she answered Kitty and glanced at Meggan, "I-I think so." She ran a hand through her hair. Damn, the migraine was back.

[Meggan] For a second... so did I.... Meggan thought sadly

[Alex] He stood up and walked over to the girls. Then he asked: "Do you need help, Rae?"

[Kitty] "I've got a killer headache, and rachel's kinda not all there. So, we'll just go to Annie now." She patted Rachel's shoulder soothingly.

[Meggan] "Good job with the cameras there, Kitty," Meggan grinned toothily, "Though she may sue fro property damage..."

[Kitty] "She can try. all I have to do is claim that I felt threatened and was defending myself and my friends.

[Kitty] ((")

[rachel] Rachel slightly jumped at Kitty's touch. She smirked and looked around, "You could start by telling me what the hell I missed?!"

[Meggan] Meggan giggled, "Good thinking. And we'll all back you up - It's not like there's any footage to prove otherwise..."

[Kitty] Kitty fluffed her hair. "I told mojo what's what and ruined her cameras."

[MoJo] ((15 min!!))

[Meggan] "And I may have scared her quite a bit with the aid of being a large panther..."

[rachel] She nodded and attempted to stand without falling over.

[Meggan] Meggan jumped up onto the arm of the sofa and curled up. "Sleepy now though..."

[Alex] Alex grabbed Rachels arm to help her stand. "Maybe I should come along, if you go and see Annie?"

[Kitty] Kitty wrapped her arm around Rachel's waist. "Come on Alex, help me get her and me down to Annie's."

[Meggan] Meggan yawned, "I'd help and carry you both but I think I exhausted myself..."

[Meggan] She tucked her head under a paw, "Think I'll just sleep right here...."

[rachel] "Your not the only one," Rachel mumbled. She smiled at Alex and tried to reassure him, "I'll be fine. I'm okay....I think." she insisted.

[Meggan] she dosed off purring quietly.

[Alex] He nodded at Kitty and glanced at Meg over his shoulder. "I'll be back..." But she already was asleep.

[Alex] "And now we're out to Annie's. And I'll help you Rachel, got that?"

[rachel] "Guys, I'm fine...really. I'll be ok. I don't need to go see Annie." She was going to get out of this one way or another. "I don't do well with nurses and doctors and stuff."

[Alex] "Either that or a pink dress with pumps!" He looked her in the eyes and made it seem like a real threat...

[Meggan] Meggan mumbled in her sleep and slid off the arm and onto the set.

[rachel] "No, Alex, I'm serious. I have issues with hospital-like settings. Plus, she can't give me anything to help." Rachel knew arguing was pointless, but she really didn't want to go.

[Kitty] "she'll just give you pain pills and a box of condoms, Rachel. no sweat. We'll both be with you."

[rachel] "I can't take painkillers. I just can't," Rae really didn't want to explain why.

[Alex] "I'm pretty sure she'll give the condoms to all of us...maybe I get two..."

[MoJo] ((5 min!))

[Alex] He really didn't feel like discussing stuff anymore. He just changed into a troll and took Rachel with his strong hands, although realls carefully. "Off we go, little Miss!"

[rachel] "ALEX!!"

[Alex] He left the rec room with Rachel kicking and screaming in his arms.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€