6/5 Instance: Goodbyes

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Talia: Talia sat, a bit stretched out, Johnny sleeping quietly in the carrier beside her. It was nice sometimes to just sit outside...and this was the first time for her son!

Talia: He was well shaded, of course. God knew what too much sun would do, but she wouldn't risk it. She smiled down at him, before looking back up at the sky. It couldn't be a more perfect day.

Remy: Remy stepped out the back door that John had grudgingly shown him to. He smiled at the pair, marveling again at how cute he was sleeping. He was thankful that they'd managed to work everything out. He felt both better than he had before, because he knew he'd have a place in his sons life, and worse, because today he'd have to leave him for a week. It just wasn't fair. "Hey."

Talia: Talia drew her knees up, resting her arms on them, not turning to him. "Hey," she responded shortly.

Remy: He stepped across the deck, and settled down on the floor beside his son. He couldn't resist touching him. "He sleep better last night? Or keep y' up for most of it again?"

Talia: "He was fine," she told him, still not looking to him.

Remy: He frowned slightly at the chill answer but shrugged it off. She'd been a bit moody as of late, but then she'd just had a baby. Women were supposed to be moody, right? "Well dat's good."

Remy: Johnny's eyes opened a hair, and blinked up at him quizzically. He chuckled, and didn't hesitate in scooping him up, glad that he'd woken up. "Hello dere. Pretty bright out here, neh?"

Talia: She narrowed her eyes at him, turning just a bit to watch him pick up their son. "Be careful with him, will you? He's like, 4 days old."

Remy: "I know." He flashed her an odd look, suddenly very self concious. He didn't think he'd been doing it wrong...

Remy: He cradled him carefully, smiling at the little eyes fixed so intently on his own. "He looks like he's startin' t' focus a bit more, if y're close enough."

Talia: "Yeah," she bit her lip, turning away from them again. Wasn't this perfect? What, with Remy getting married and all, they didn't even need her. There was a family all set up and ready for him in New Orleans...what was to even stop Remy from taking him?

Talia: Oh...God...she wiped a tear. She wasn't going to lose it in front of him..she wasn't going to cry. She took a deep, shuddering breath.

Remy: He glanced up at the noise, forehead puckering in concern. "TJ?"

Talia: "What?" she asked, wrapping her arms tighter around her knees.

Remy: He paused, uncertain, going back to watching Johnny for a moment, before he glanced back at her. "Y' ok?"

Talia: She wiped her eyes again, before turning to him a bit. "I'm FINE," she told him. "And jesus christ, support his head! He's not a doll!"

Remy: Johnny started and squacked at the sharp tone of her voice and he rechecked how he was holding him, shifting him minutely, while he patted his back soothingly, clucking at him a bit. He didn't understand why all of a sudden he wasn't holding him right - he'd been holding him the same way all the time, right?

Talia: She turned away again. "So I guess you're leaving today, huh?" she said to him, taking another breath.

Remy: He shifted, and cuddled Johnny closer to him. "Oui. I don' really want t' go. I think I'll feel dat way though, till y' two come back t' school."

Remy: He sighed. "I'll miss him. I'll be back in less dan a week though." his voice was tight, and he knew he was just trying to convince himself more than anything. He didn't want to leave his son.

Talia: "Yeah...well," she sniffled a bit. "You're a busy man..you have so much to do with school and your wedding and everything. Can't fit it all in." She finished that a bit bitterly.
Talia: "I guess we all have to prioritize or whatever..."

Remy: He frowned. "My son comes before all those things, TJ. I'd do anythin' for him." He closed his eyes and sighed. "Y' know I can' stay an' live here d' whole time though. Y're right. I do have other commitments."

Remy: "Johnny is always gonna be first for me though. I would give up everythin' for him."

Talia: She turned to him suddenly. "I don't care what you do. But obviously you got some stuff that's way important. So...leave. I don't even care!"

Talia: "At least I'm not so fucking busy," she turned away again.

Remy: He stung at her accusations, and sat cradling their child wordlessly for a while. Was she right? Did everything else matter too much? He didn't want to fail Johnny...but he still had stuff in his life he had to move forward...

Remy: "I'm glad y're here for him. I'll always be here too - at d' drop of a hat. If y' need anythin'..." he sighed. "I know its not d' same as me bein' here all d' time, but honestly TJ - y' wouldn't want me t' move in t' y're parents house, would y'?"

Talia: "I already said! I don't even care what you do!" she turned again. "You think I want you here all the time? This summer is going to fucking ]suck, but I love my son, so I'll deal."

Talia: A few tears fell out of her eyes. She wiped them away angrily. He should feel as unwanted as she apparently is. As disposable. "So, whatever. You can come visit any time, and I'll take care of him and then come back to the school for you so you can be with him. Fine." She turned away again quickly.

Remy: Ok...well that was a definate no. He withdrew a bit more into himself, wounded. They sat for many more long minutes in silence. "But...I thought y' wanted t' come back t' d' school? On myspace an' all..."

Talia: "Yeah, I honestly want to bring my baby to that place. With all the shit that goes on, and assholes like Jean Paul around. That's totally the right thing to do," she replied.

Talia: "No way he'd be safer with his family here."

Remy: "I'm not gonna let anythin' happen t' him. An' I'm his family too." He rocked Johnny as he fussed a bit more. "An' most of dem are y're friends. Dey'll support y' an' help y' too - y' know dat."

Talia: "Yeah, my friends," she wiped her face again. "Some of them are my friends. And some of them fucking hate me and love to hurt me. So I guess its a mix."

Talia: "But whatever. This is what has to happen, and I'm fucking doing it. And I'll deal with it, because I love Johnny and I want whats best for him," she couldnt help it as she let out a little sob. Ohh jesus. Hold it together! Hold it together!!

Remy: He looked at her seriously. "I'm not gonna let people talk smack t' y' TJ. I'll fix up a nice place for y' an' Johnny dere. I'll arrange it all. Y' can fly home t' visit, or y're parents can come up, as much as y' want. Anythin' any of y' all need, I'll take care of it."

Remy: "An' merci. I know y' wan t' stay here, mais I'm glad y're comin'...I really want t' be a full time papa." He kissed his son's forehead. "Its gonna be torture bein' away from him."

Remy: "I jus' never knew how much y' could totally an' completely love a chil' y' know? Mais I'd do anythin' for him."

Talia: She took another breath, calming herself down. "Well...you have a fiance and school and all. So whatever. Come out when you can I guess."

Remy: "It's more school an' work rather dan Bella...we only get together every once an' a while...when I'm home." He shifted Johnny to up on his shoulder. "I got t' finish up at d' school...an' workin' is how I'm gonna pay for all dis, y' know?"

Talia: "Bella?" She asked it before she even thought. God WHY bring this up! WHY torture yourself with this?

Remy: He let out a huff of air. "Oui. She don't have anythin' t' do with dis though, so its a moot point. Dis is our son."

Talia: Talia stood up suddenly, gesturing to Remy. "He needs to be fed. I have to bring him inside." She held her arms out for him. "So say goodbye."

Remy: His heart clenched. He wasn't ready yet. Mind you would he ever be? He put Johnny's hand in the palm of his hand, and lowered him so he could see him. "J' t'aime, mon fils. Je serai de retour bientôt. Je penserai à tu chaque minute. N'oubliez pas je t'aime toujours davantage que n'importe quoi."

Remy: He pressed a last kiss to his son's head and held him out to her, refusing to make eye contact.

Talia: She felt a bit bad taking the baby from him. He looked absolutely broken over it. "Come on baby, Mommy's gonna feed you," she said, turning toward the door. She thought maybe about turning back to say something to him...something nice maybe...but didn't.

Talia: He was leaving. He'd be back, yes, but still...he was leaving.

Remy: He waited, staring over the grit beyond the small carefully tended lawn until he was composed enough. He'd be back. He had to keep reminding himself of that - and this wasn't forever.

J' t'aime, mon fils. Je serai de retour bientôt. Je penserai à tu chaque minute. N'oubliez pas je t'aime toujours davantage que n'importe quoi: I love you my son. I will be back soon. I will think of you each minute. Do not forget I love you more than anything.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Awwww! That's SO sad!
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

Awwwww!! OMG TJ is being such a bitch!! Can see it from her point of view but - DAMN.

*sits n ships TJ/Remy*
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Oh the good ship TJ/Remy. It's got a bit of a hole but we can keep bucketing the water out.
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

*snuggles Remy* He is such a good daddy!!!
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

I agree I can understand TJ's fears, but she has her usual charming method of dealing. :cry Poor all of them!