6/10 Instance: English Garden

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Remy: Remy tugged Vic in through the door, and shut it firmly behind him, borrowed obnoxiously strongly scented candle tucked under one armpit.

Remy: He took a plate that looked to be the vessel for one of JP's late night snacks and dusted a few stray crumbs off of it, setting the candle infront of the closed bathroom door. A small trickle of power and it was burning merrily. Not his favorite scent, and he was sure to hear from JP later about it, but at least it would smother any other scent.

Victor: Vic held back a sneeze at the waft of....what was it? English Garden? Like fuck....caught at his nose, sitting on Remy's bed and looking at the floor. His girlfr- Rahne was in the infirmary after trying to kill herself and he was sat here. It was wrong. "Thanks, man."

Remy: "Thank Laura. Its hers. I'm sure she won't mind though." He sat carefully in the computer chair, facing Vic. "I...I really don' know what t' say Vic. I didn't expect dis."

Victor: Vic didn't meet Remy's eyes. "Neither did I." His voice still sounded blank to him. "She'll be okay, though. 'Least physically...."

Victor: God, first Bobby now Rahne. This was shaping up to be an awesome week. He picked at the tape on a finger.

Remy: "Oui. Scott's been tryin' hard t' do all dis - he ain' gonna let her come t' harm." He reached a hand over to cup Vic's. "I wish y' hadn't have done dat..." he said with honest regret in his voice. He'd been asleep at a desk out in the library when that whole...thing...with bobby had happened. Maybe he could have helped - maybe he couldn't have. But he would have stopped his friend from maiming himself at any rate.

Victor: Vic pulled his hand out of Remy's grip. "Stops me makin' mistakes." He mumbled. "It don' hurt. Jus' aches a little 's all."

Victor: "Yeah, Scott'll look after her." Shehatesmeshehatesmedon'wantmenearherthinksI'mHIM.

Remy: He sighed at the dead flat tone of Vic's voice and his sudden withdrawal. Ah well. Two steps forward, one back. That's how these things went, right?

Remy: "So what happened anyway?"

Victor: "Wit' Bobby?" Vic shrugged. "Had a nigh'mare 'bout Ocelot. Bobby musta shaken my shoulder. Nex' thing I know 'm s-standin' inna pool of blood an' it's-" itwasallupthewallsandonthefloorandohgodwascoveredinit- "-all over me as well."

Victor: "My own stupid fault f' not goin' t' see Dai when I came back." animal.

Remy: It hurt to see him hurting so much. "Well, it was a big mistake, mais it worked out ok. An' it was jus' a mistake, Vic. Y're human. We make dem."

Remy: "Remember last year? When I got all of y' hurt? Y' forgave me for dat."

Victor: "Yeah. But y' though' ya were doin' the righ' thing, Rem." Vic sighed. "But it'....it's okay. Bobby's forgivenme an'....so's Lorna, I guess. Anyone else don' matter." And if Bobby hadn' healed? Would they have fogiven me then?

Victor: Stop emoin'. He healed. Don' need what-ifs on toppa all this. Vic tried to give Remy a smile. "Jus' g-gotta concentrate on Rahney now, yeah?"

Remy: "Well, an' y'. Look at y' Vic. Y're still a mess." He shook his head. "An' y're allowed t' be one. Y' went through a lot. Jus' tkae care of y'reself, bien?"

Victor: Vic did manage a real smile at that. "Remy, I bounce from shit. Gimme until next week an' I'll be fine, Rahney'll be here wit' me an' we'll all be happy again. I-I mean, y' got ya little boy comin' in next semester righ'? So we gotta get sorted by then...."

Victor: "I-I ain' a mess. Not much of one." He looked down at his taped-up fingers. Ain'goodforanything. "An' y' don' wanna be dealin' wit' me now, not after findin' out tha' y've got a son, eh?"

Remy: He had smiled at the mention of Johnny, but it quickly faded into a frown. "What d' y' mean I won't want t' be 'dealin' wit' y'?"

Victor: Vic shrugged, flexing his fingers and feeling the heavily-blunted claws push against the tape. "Jus' tha' y' should be happy, Rem, not dealin' wit' me righ' now. 'Sides, Rahney needs y-ya more'n me." hatesme.

Victor: "An' it's really great ya have a son now, eh?"

Remy: "Y're my friend Vic. Nothin' is gonna change dat." He sighed. "An' its great, an' not all at d' same time. I don'...regret him. Its not dat. It jus' - dere is so many things t' consider. He's gonna have it tough, lookin' as different as he does."

Remy: "An' TJ? Well..." He made a face. "She's less dan thrilled wit' me. Thought she wanted t' be friends again, mais I'm not so sure now."

Victor: Nothin'll change that? Vic shook his head. "Good t' know, homie." He ran a hand through his hair, pushing a lock behind a pointed ear. "TJ...she'll come roun', man. An' wit' a dad like y' an' us lot as aunts an' uncles....he'll be fine."

Victor: It was nice....not talking about Black Air or Ocelot or the fact that Rahne hated him.....she don' hate me she jus' ain' thinkin' straigh'.....

Remy: He did smile at that. "Oui. He's already got a whole pile of people t' love an' protect him, neh?"

Remy: "Papa's already set him up wit' a trust account too...so really, he's set. I jus'...I want t' be a good papa, y' know? I feel like I'm abandonin' him right now."

Victor: Vic smiled at Remy. "Mate y' will be. I mean, y' lookin' after me pretty well, ain'tcha? An' believe me, I'm a handful. Jus' ask Mama....if y' ever meet her."

Remy: He laughed a bit at that. "Well, dat's different, an' y' know it."

Remy: "Why don' y' lay down a bit an' rest even if y' can't sleep? Don' imagine y've been doin' much of it lately."

Victor: Vic looked down, the smile disappearing, but he did as he was told. "Ain' slept since..." He gestured at the bathroom door. "Bu' no. 'Tween nigh'mares an' bein' shouted at by Rahne....feel like I bin goin' non-stop."

Victor: Oh jeez. Didn't mean to let that slip. Vic hoped that Remy wouldn't notice it.

Remy: "Rahne?" He frowned at the prone man. "What is goin' on dere anyways? Y' two have been actin' odd since I got back."

Victor: Vic sighed, closing his eyes. "We're....." His face twisted slightly. " 'Adjustin' '." He shrugged. "Ain' nothin' much. She jus' moodswings a little, 'sall."

Remy: "Ahh. I get dat." Boy did he ever. Still, that hadn't worked out so hot for him and TJ. "Jus' remember dat y' two love each other, ok? All d' rest of dis - y' jus' need some time, neh?"

Victor: Vic couldn't hide the wince. "She-she don' love me." He said quietly. Funny, it still hurt. Badly. No matter how many times she'd said it over the last little while.

Remy: "What? Of course she does Vic. She was so happy t' see y' after it all...an' y' should have seen her while y' were in jail." He itched to touch Vic and reassure him, but he wasn't sure that was what Vic wanted or needed right now. Right now, with everything that they were all going through, he could gleefully rip the spine out of the next british miliary person he saw.

Victor: "Then why'd she tell me tha' she don'?!" Vic sat up, suddenly angry, fingers gripping the side of the bed as his claws tried to slide out. "Why'd she say she used t' love me bu' don' now? Why'd she jus' tell me she hated me an' call me a bastard? Why, does she say tha' if she fuckin' loves me?!"

Victor: Tears began to spill down his cheeks.

Remy: He gaped in wordless confusion for a moment before he slid over to the side of the bed, wordlessly gathering Vic up in a hug, aching at the memories, and for Vic. "Oh, mon ami...I didn't know."

Victor: Vic clung to Remy, burying his head in his shoulder as he sobbed. "I-I l've her, Rem. She k'pt m-me goin' through pris'n a-an' Black Air a-an-an' now sh-she don' love me." Somewhere a voice was telling him he was making an idiot out of himself but he didn't care.

Victor: "I-I don' know what I've done wrong. I-it's.....I don' know...."

Remy: He closed his eyes, and rocked Vic gently. "I know. I know. Shhh."

Victor: After a while, Vic stopped crying, letting Remy hold him for a while. It had been so long since he'd cried like that - not since leaving London. " 'M sorry, Rem."

Remy: "Why? Y're allowed t' feel like shit about it. It's ok." He gave him a sad smile and pressed a chaste kiss to his lips. "Lay down an' rest. Things will sort themselves out. An' y' can always talk t' me."

Victor: Vic wanted to kiss Remy back so badly, wrap his arms around him and just....forget but he couldn't do that. Rahne was lying in the infirmary and he still loved her and....he didn't think Remy would want that.

Victor: Vic nodded dully and lay down, curling up on his side with his back to Remy. "Th'nks man."

Remy: "Y're welcome." He sat there quietly, lost in his own thoughts, and Vic's in his.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

Awwwwwwwww :(
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean