4/3 Instance: "Lucky # 21"

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

SinJin: He flattened down his shirt and knocked on Raya's door. "Are you decently covered? Can I come in?" He waited for a reply, running his tongue over his teeth.

Raya: "Oh, of course, yes." Raya smoothed her dress down, giving the mirror a last check before opening the door. "Hey." She smiled at SinJin and took her purse from the doorknob. "You look good."

SinJin: "As do you." He grinned. "Very beautiful." He looked her up and down and smiled broadly. "So - shall we go down and eat?"

Raya: She smiled back at him and nodded her head, following him down the hall. "What are we eating?" she reached her hand out to take his as they walked.

SinJin: He looked down and squeezed her hand. "I'm not sure. There's a bunch of things in the kitchen. Let's go find something that suits our fancy."

Raya: Raya grinned. This was pretty cool, for a first date. At least she knew him. "I'm really glad you asked me out." She adjusted her hijab around her shoulder a little nervously.

SinJin: Awww...hell - she's nervous. He swung her hand a bit. "Hey - no need to be nervous! It's just me - your footie mate."

Raya: She snickered. "I know. It's just a little different, being on a date with you, instead of playing footie. It's nice."

SinJin: "It is nice." He smiled and opened the door to the kitchen for her. Thankfully, there was nobody there.

Raya: "Thanks." Raya blushed lightly as she moved by him, excited now to see how this turned out. Never thought it would be so casual...I think I like it. "It looks like someone left chinese in the fridge," she called.

SinJin: "Yeah? Sounds good to me." He fiddled with his laptop and pulled up a list of movies, then went to get two plates.

SinJin: He sighed inwardly. She was so innocent, it was adorable. He smiled at her, setting the table for two. "So...have you had any thoughts about what to see?"

Raya: "Cool, then." she took out the container full of stir-fried chicken, noodles, and veggies, and popped it open. She set it on the counter as she searched for a pan to reheat it in. She settled for a small wok hanging over the counter in a recessed bit of ceiling. "I had looked, yes. How does 21 sound? The preview on the theatre site sounded pretty good."

SinJin: "Is that the Black Jack movie? It sounded good." He smiled at her and watched her cook. He stayed well away as the last time he'd tried cooking he'd burned the food and his finger. "So, what else do you like to do besides pottery and footie?" He asked as he figured bringing up Lando would be tactless.

Raya: "I used to watch the glassblowers at the markets in Damascus, and candle carvers. Maria, and Lando and I used to go every weekend." She giggled at the memory of him walking so slow, the week before she left. She'd nagged him about his walking speed all the time. "Hang on a minute."

Raya: The heat was starting to make her nose itch, so she undid the tie holding on her niqab and set it on the countertop so it didn't bother her. "I'll put it back on when we leave."

SinJin: "I'm not complaining." He leaned against the counter, watching her. He did let out a sigh. She did have very nice lips - very kissable ones. Maybe he'd try to kiss her later.

Raya: She chuckled at that. "I didn't think so." She rubbed the back of her neck and plated the leftovers when she deemed they were done, having added some spice to re-flavor the contents. "Do we have chopsticks?"

SinJin: "Um..." He stood and started looking through the drawers. "I have no idea."

Raya: She giggled. "It's alright, a fork will do fine, if you would." She set the plates down at the table, on a corner two seats. She sat to wait for him, watching him move around the ktichen with a faint smile.

SinJin: He found knives and forks and went to the table, handing Raya her utensils. "There we go! What would you like to drink?"

Raya: "Water's fine, thanks." She smiled at him for being such a gentleman.

SinJin: "All right." He opened the fridge. "Sparkling, mineral, or plain? Oh - there's some with fruit flavor too."

Raya: "Oh, plain is good." She discreetly straightened her skirt, pulling it down so her legs didn't touch the chair with nothing in between.

SinJin: He got the water and settled down across from her. "Well, this is pleasant. A nice dinner, and a movie to look forward to." He raised his glass. "Bon appetite."

Raya: "Et toi, et merci beaucoup, mon ami." She answered him in fluent french, dipping her head as she raised her glass. "I hope the movie's good."

SinJin: He flushed a bit. "That's all the French I know. It should be good."

Raya: She giggled a little at him blushing. "It's my third language, but I don't use it much at all." She forked up some chicken and veggies, watching him do the same. "I hope it is. Blackjack is an interesting game."

SinJin: "Third?! Wow. I'm very impressed." He shifted uncomfortably. All right, so he was out-classed. But he could still have a good time. "I prefer - er - well, strip poker or snap. But I'll play Black Jack once in a while."

SinJin: He watched her eat delicately and arranged his manners accordingly.

Raya: "We had to know three in high school. Arabic, English, and French." Raya relpied, "So no need to really be impressed. English is my primary language for speaking to people. Arabic is mostly for praying." She kept eating, and thinking, watching him mirror it. "I've played blackjack, and regular poker, but never strip."

SinJin: "No? It's great fun." He smirked a bit. "We should try it some time. If you want." He looked down at his food.

Raya: "Maybe." She looked down as well, hiding her cheeks coloring. Maybe, actually.

SinJin: "Er, so, how do you like the classes?" He asked, catching her blush.

Raya: "They're good. I like the ethics class, it's...insightful." She looked at him through the corner of her eye, smiling. "The company isn't bad either."

SinJin: "I couldn't agree more." He tapped her leg gently and then tucked his foot under his chair as she jumped.

Raya: "Playing footsie with me already?" She smirked coyly and tapped her foot against his ankle, just under the cuff of his jeans. She covered her snicker with a speared red pepper strip.

SinJin: He grinned and stuck his leg back out, sliding his foot out of his shoe and stroking the top of hers. "So, how do you like the chinese here? It tastes a bit different form home."

Raya: She giggled, ticklish there. "It's good, but it has less green things in it." She ran the ball of her foot up his calf with a playful grin. "I think I like being in the States."

SinJin: "Mmm. Oh well." He grinned an returned the gesture.

Raya: Sooraya shook her head easily, stretching her legs out and crossing her ankles. Her shoes had gotten kicked off at the start of the meal, stowed under her chair. "So. You ready to go check out that movie?"

SinJin: "I think so." He finished his last bite and put his shoe back on. He stood up an put his plate in the dishwasher.

Raya: Raya stood and followed suit, padding across the tile floor silently; she hadn't put her shoes back yet, and the height difference showed. She reached up and placed her hand on his shoulder and smiled. "Thanks for dinner."

SinJin: "Heh - you're the one who heated it up - I should be thanking you." He looked down and tapped the end of her nose. "So, thanks."

Raya: She made a satisfied noise somewhere between a laugh and a sigh, wrinkling her nose at him when he tapped it. "Well, you're welcome." She tilted her head back, looking at his face. "Orange is a very good color on you. You look handsome in it."

SinJin: "Thank you." He looked down at himself and shrugged. "I like it - it's fun and bright. Green is definitely your colour, though."

Raya: Raya brushed at her dress, freeing it from any wrinkles that might have accumulated while they were sitting. "Thanks. It's my favorite color." She slipped her shoes on, rising in height a good two inches, and reached for her niqab that she'd left off to eat.

SinJin: He patted his pockets making sure he had his wallet. "Fantastic! Hey - you ever heard of Doctor Who?”

Raya: "Of course." She smiled. "I love the Doctor, he's fantastic." She pulled her cell phone out of her bag and showed him the jewel charm that hung from the top: a silver embossed Doctor Who diamond. "I only regret I couldn't find the TARDIS."

SinJin: "No?" He took out his new international cell phone out and showed her the TARDIS hanging from it. "Like this one?"

Raya: "Awww, unfair! My store was out when I went." She mock pouted for a second, until she broke it with a wide smile. "I wonder if we can find more of them here."

SinJin: "I got mine off ebay, actually." He put the cell phone in his pocket. "Let's go or we'll be late."

Raya: "Indeed. I might have to steal that from you soon." She sent a half envious glance at his pocket, holding her hand out after tying her niqab back on and making sure it was level.

SinJin: ((Time Passes :P They got see a movie and come back…))

SinJin: He ran a hand over his hair, tugging slightly. "So, that was a good movie. Based on real events, too."

Raya: "I didn't know it was real, but it was a good movie. I liked when the professor said 'don't call me dude'." Raya mimed his facial expression as best she could, affecting a deeper voice. "That just made me laugh. But, at least we did come away with valuable information."

SinJin: "Don't get caught counting cards." He tugged on her hand to make her stop from leaving the kitchen. "Hey, I had a good time. It was fun." He gently ghosted his fingers under the edge of her niqab.

Raya: Raya wasn't entirely sure what he was going for, tickling at the edge of her neck like he was. "Thanks...I'd like to, um, do it again some time." She looked back down at her hands, speaking softly for the last part of that sentence, but not really stopping him touching her.

Raya: Even if it tickled and was new, it was good in some thoroughly unidentifiable way.

SinJin: "Me too." He said, gently pulling it down slowly, looking into her eyes to see if she was too uncomfortable with that.

Raya: She held up a hand to his, stopping him momentarily while she reached back and untied the niqab. It fell away cleanly, suspended by a corner still in her hand. "Is that what you wanted?"

SinJin: "Yeah..." He smiled and curled a finger under her chin so as to lift it. "May I kiss you?"

Raya: She blinked, a little unsure of that. She swallowed nervously. "Yes?"

SinJin: He leaned in and kissed her, gauging her reaction, nipping at her lower gently as she didn't start away.

Raya: Okay, she'd really only done this once and even then she'd not had much to do with how it went at all...Raya found her thoughts moving very fast, and thus leaving her head feeling quite empty and light. "Mmm..." She started a bit when he raked his teeth over her lip, moving her hands up to his shoulders, not sure why.

SinJin: He pulled her closer sliding his hands down her back to cradle her lower back, keeping the kiss light and playful.

Raya: She had to rise up on her toes to meet his mouth once he'd pulled her closer, leaning on him more than before. This was nice. She kissed him back, touching the tip of her tongue to his lip.

SinJin: He opened his lips and licked hers briefly. He dragged his finger tips over her hips and back.

Raya: Raya sucked in a breath quickly, pulling away at the unexpected touch on her hips. She dropped back to her heels, looking up at him with widened eyes. "Um. Sorry."

SinJin: He let out a sigh and ran his hand through his hair distractedly. "No, I am. I went a bit fast, sorry." He took a step back and grinned ruefully.

Raya: She took a step forward, biting the sides of her tongue gently. she tilted her head back to meet his eyes and smiled prettily. "Kiss me again?" she asked, putting a hand on his shoulder again.

SinJin: "All right." He did so, this time running a thumb over her lips before.

Raya: Raya leaned into this kiss, loosely hanging her arms on SinJin's neck, standing on her toes. It was a comfortable position, being this close.

SinJin: He held her gently, daring enough to trail light kisses over her jaw.

Raya: Sooraya lightly threaded her fingers in his short hair, turning her face and tilting away to give him better access.

SinJin: He trailed more kisses along her throat, gently biting on the muscle there.

Raya: She felt her breath hitch softly as he bit at her throat, fingers tightening in his hair almost imperceptibly. "SinJin..."

SinJin: "Mmm?" He pulled away slightly. "Too much?" he asked as he rubbed her back, pulling her closer. He kissed her again, sucking on her bottom lip again then deepening the kiss. Perfectly kissable lips, indeed.

Raya: "Mmm..." She pulled back just enough to catch her breath and speak. "Not too much. You're too tall for me like this." It was true, she was a good head shorter barefoot than he, and the constant standing on her toes was starting to ache dully.

SinJin: "Oh." He laughed a bit. "How's this?" He picked her up and set her on the kitchen counter. He put his hands on either side of her thighs and looked up at her a bit. "Better?" He asked throatily. Well, now at least he could lean against the counter.

Raya: Raya made a startled noise as he picked her up, but giggled at the intention of setting her on the counter. "Much better." She found her knees parted comfortably around his waist, and kept kissing him. This was nice.

SinJin: He kissed back slowly, enjoying the sensation, as he ran his hands up her arms. "May I please take off your hijab?" he asked.

Raya: "Let me." She moved to unwrap and unpin it, slowly revealing more of her neck and her hair as she did. When finally it was off, she set it on the counter with the pins, her hair still bound up in a loose bun.

SinJin: "Beautiful." He breathed, and ran the pad of his thumb over lips and a cheekbone, down over her jaw, curling the rest of his fingers over her cheek. He smiled at her, and reached up, removing the band and pins that held her hair. He grinned as it spilled over his arms, soft and heavy. "Well, now. Here we are." He curled a lock around his fingers.

Raya: She let him free her hair, and felt it fall loose, swinging forward when she ducked her head. Her cheeks were already warm, but heated even more at his soft, whispered 'beautiful'.

SinJin: He squirmed uncomfortably against the counter, biting back a moan. He cupped her face and kissed her some more, dipping to kiss her exposed neck, nipping lightly at her collar bone.

Raya: Raya hissed at the sharp bite to her collar and pulled away with a wince. She'd probably have a dark spot there, but to her benefit no one would see it. "No, no more. N-nothing farther than that." She was already far past the only experience she'd ever had in this particular act, and any farther would have just been uncomfortable for them both.

SinJin: He leaned back. "Yeah. I agree." And it's just a bit much for me if I can't go further. "Sorry about that. Get a little carried away, me." He smiled up at her, rubbing the spot to make sure it didn't bruise too much. "But all in all, a good date?"

Raya: Raya smiled and nodded a yes. "Yeah. A good date." She picked up her hijab again and put it on over her loose hair; it was always surprising that it took more time to take off than put on. "Maybe we can do it again another time."

SinJin: "I'd like that." He lifted her down, and smiled. "I had a lovely time. Thank you, Raya."

[Edited on 3/4/2008 by JSherlock]
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

I hope Raya knows about Ginny and Cess and Japh
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

Nope. She has no idea. Raya's the school innocent.
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.