05/17 Instance: DR Disappointment.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

After Halloween

SinJin: "Woo!" He danced down the hall. His new Jacket arrived and it looked great in it. "I'm too sexy for Milan Paris and Japaaaan!" he crowed as he went. He had to show this to Jason.

Laura: Laura swished down the hall in her new mini kilt and Ugg boots, stopping in her tracks as she saw Ginny dnacing around. Oh she should totally get him to come to class.

Laura: "Cute coat!" she grinned, dancing around him to sit on a hall table.

SinJin: "Thanks!" He grinned and twirled one last time for her. "It just came in the mail. It fits nicely, yes?" He nodded at her boots. "Those look comfortable."

Laura: "Oh yeah," she did a few little steps and span around. "One of like, your finest imports!" she poked her tongue out at him, looking at the coat again. "And yeah, fits nice!" He had a cute butt...

SinJin: He smiled. She was cute in a child-like way. "Exports, but glad you like. I've got a pair myself. "What are you up to, Laura?" He leaned against the wall, doing his much improved American Accent. He'd so been practicing.

Laura: Oh he totally had a camp streak, she thought with a giggle. "Nothin. I was gonna go see if Kyle wanted to go hunt but I can't smell him up here..." she sniffed the air in the corridor.

SinJin: "Hunt?" He blinked. You forgot sometimes, with the normal-looking ones. "No, it seems to be deserted here. I was going to show off the jacket to Jason." He shrugged elegantly. "I haven't seen him, either. He might all ready be hunting."

Laura: "Hunt, y'know, bunnies," she put her hand sup in front of her, mimicking claws and pretended to pounce across the hallway on to some imaginary prey.

Laura: "Soo, whatcha doin instead?" she asked, looking up at him from the floor.

SinJin: "Considering going Vegetarian. But I thought I might work on my DR program. Want to come? I could always use a Rose. Or maybe you'd be a better Teagan. Definitely not a Susan." He looked at her consideringly. "Actually. Gwen Cooper is written all over you."

Laura: "A what?" she looked at him strangely. "Like, dude. Info please!"

SinJin: "Companions to the Doctor. Except Gwen. She's from Torchwood." To put an arm over her shoulders and lead her down the hallway explaining about Doctor Who. "He's an alien who travel in time and space with people he meets on earth and other planets."

Laura: "Oh...Companions in the kinky way?" she raised an eyebrow. "Cause I totally haven't known you long enough for that..."

SinJin: He let out a laugh. "Oh, no, no. Definitely not. Except maybe Rose but she's special. Besides, I haven't known you long enough." And from what he'd heard through the gossip, her dad would kill him.

Laura: "Oh like that hasn't stopped you!" she rolled her eyes. "Like, you do know who I share a bathroom with?" Laura gave him an elbow to the ribs, laughing a little. "So, like, this is an acting game? What do I have to do?"

SinJin: "It's just like acting - only...not. You get to be yourself but play a game." He glanced warily at her. Well, he knew everyone he'd bedded here well enough.

Laura: "Ahh, okay. Cool then!" she shrugged. She didn't have anything better to do. Glancing up, she saw his shifty glance and mirrored it in return.

SinJin: "Computer, please open the TARDIS program." He grinned as the control room appared around them. "Ok, pick a program that's in the computer, and off we'll go!"

Laura: "Weell, I like, never use the DR unless it's for class. I like, have no clue what's in here! I prefer being outdoors or in the dance studio."

Laura: She looked around at the weird looking room they were in, playing with her sleeve. "This is kinda cool though."

SinJin: "Hmmm. All right. How about the English Countryside? You can run around there." He danced around the controls a bit, grinning when they 'landed' with a bump. "Ok, there's the door, want to open it?"

Laura: "Countryside's countryside isn't it?" she shrugged a little. "Is it like off Narnia?" she thought. "Or is it like little shops and churches and stuff?"

Laura: Crossing over to the door, she gave it a poke. "Just open it, right?"

SinJin: "Yup!" He waved expansively.

Laura: Swinging the door open with a theatrical gesture, Laura poked her head out, blinking at the sunny fields. "Wow! It's like, sunny!" she ran out, feeling warm in her boots.

SinJin: "Yup." He checked the readout, grinning. Someone had programmed Narnia into the DR. Ace. He followed leisurely, taking off his jacket. If it was warm and sunny, that meant no Jadis. Whew.

Laura: Kicking her boots off, she tossed them back through the door, followed by her sweater. "So we're in England? Like, where? We near London?" she bounced on the soft grass and bent down to pick a dasiy.

SinJin: "Actually...Narnia, believe it or not." He looked away from where her skirt went way up. She was a child. Talk about Lolita. Jason'd laugh. "So, feel free to romp around."

Laura: "Oh. I thought you said we were in England! And like, Narnia was inside England in the wardrobe wasn’t it?" she looked slightly dissapointed. "So where're the fauns and everything?"

SinJin: "Um...I have no idea. Let's go look for them!" He started off towards a stand of trees that looked promising.

Laura: "Okay. As long as I dont step in anything..."

SinJin: He made a face. "Ew." He looked around pointing to a tree that was dancing. "A dryad. Very nice." He grinned.

Laura: "Oh, pretty!" she gasped and looked, leaning on a tree branch to watch. "So like, we just walk around? Do I have to call you Doctor?"

SinJin: "Nope. I'm Jack Harkness, but you can call me Ginny. Or whatever you want. And we walk around, and maybe go on an adventure."

Laura: "Oh...So, this isn't any game then, we just walk around a few feilds?" she rolled her eyes, giggling a little. "Well, lead the way..."

SinJin: "Well, what dod you have in mind? I'm sure the DR could be made to make something happen."

Laura: "Hey, I don't know!" she put her hands up. "I thought you knew," she poked her tongue out at him and started to wander off. "So like, is this what England would look like, well, apart from the dancing tree people?"

SinJin: "I guess so. I've never been. We can go find Aslan? That'd be pretty awesome."

Laura: "Oh...Not even the program you thought we were going to go to?" she mocked playfully and started off again. "Okay, sure! Sounds awesome!"

SinJin: "No - I made my program so it takes us to random places." He nodded and asked the Dryad if she knew where to go. She pointed off further into the forest, and danced away.

Laura: "Oh..." She totally didn't buy that, she thought with a sly smirk on her face as she skipped after him, wincing as she stood on a thorny branch. "Ow! Hold on!"

SinJin: He turned. "Are you all right?" he asked as he went back. "Maybe you should put shoes on? Computer - appropriate garb, if you please." He grinned as the computer put him into a tunic and leggings with a cloak. "Finally got it right."

Laura: "I'm fine!" she waved her hand, going to pick the thorns out, only to find...boot...thing. "Ow!" she yelped as it made the thorns dig in deeper. Sitting down, she tugged the little leather boot off and arranged the skirt of her dress so she could sit with her foot in her lap, picking the thorns out.

SinJin: "Sorry. Well, the dress suits you." He watched the small pricks heal. "That's handy." He knelt at her feet. "Your shoe, my lady." He held it up for her.

Laura: "It's fine. I won't kill you this time," she gave him a wry smile and looked down to see if her foot was nearly healed before taking the shoe and slipping it back on.

SinJin: "Oh, good." He stood and offered her a hand. "So, we are in search of Aslan. Or maybe we can find Reepicheep? He went off by himself. That'd be an adventure!"

Laura: "Oh! Oh he's the cool mouse guy isn't he! Oh that'd be awesome!" she jumped to her feet, the dress flapping around her a little.

SinJin: "Yes. Well, we'll need to go to the seaside first."

Laura: "Ooooh, sounds fantastic! I miss the beach sooo much up here!" she sighed. "Back home, I'd be at the beach almost every other day, well, like, not so much in winter or anything but even then it can be cool!"

SinJin: "I miss the beach, too." He held a branch out of her way. "So, not very exciting is this? I guess whoever made this program didn't get too far."

Laura: "Aww, did you live near it too back home?" she asked, hopping along after him. "Well, it's okay, I guess. Kinda dead. Heck it'd be better with the winter cause that way we could have a snowball fight!"

SinJin: "That sounds a lot more fun, I agree." He grinned and asked the computer to make it snow. He rolled up a ball of it and smacked her in the back of the head with it. "There we go!" He pulled the warm winter coat around him.

Laura: "Hey!" she yelped, ducking to get a good handful of snow and toss it back, stumbling a little in her dress. "I'm so so bad at this! I'm a Miami girl!"

SinJin: "Ha! That means little to me." He scooped up some powder and tossed it at her.

Laura: Growling, she made another ball, tossing it back hard. "Well I'll soo kick your ass one way or another!"

SinJin: He yelped as it hit in the middle of his chest. "Ouch! Be gentle with me."

Laura: "Hah!" she laughed and pounced, tackling him into a snow drift. "You started it!"

SinJin: He laughed. "So I did! But - oof! You're certainly finishing it. I give up!" He tickled her a bit, laughing.

Laura: "Oh totally am!" she tried to look mighty but dissolved into a fit of giggles as he started to tickle her.

SinJin: "Aha! I have discovered your weakness!" He cackled.

Laura: "A weakness! A!" she giggled harder, her cheeks stinging as she rolled in the cold snow.

SinJin: He sat up, brushing off the snow. "Damn, it's cold." He looked up, hearing bells in the distance. "Uh oh. Hide!"

Laura: Looking up, Laura made a face and dived over the bank, yanking him with her, then thought a moment. "Though...Won't we get Turkish Delight?"

SinJin: "Um. Maybe? I don't want to risk being turned into stone for a treat, though." He peeked over the top as the bells became louder.

Laura: "But, like - this is the DR! We can't get hurt!"

SinJin: "True..." He ducked back down. "But it's still Jadis."

SinJin: "She always scared me."

Laura: "Oh man, you big baby! She wasn't that scary in the movie!" Laura rolled her eyes.

SinJin: "I may be a baby but I'm going to an alive baby." He ducked back down.

Laura: "I thought this was some big walk in game! We can't get hurt, can we?"

SinJin: "Um. I tried one of the other programs someone else made and yeah...I got pounded pretty good. I'm not sure how realistic this one is."

Laura: "Well, it can't be that bad!" she poked her head up to take a look around.

SinJin: "Mmmhmmm." He'd had a bruise for days. He also looked. The bells drew nearer. "Oh - It's Father Christmas!" He fell back laughing.

Laura: "Awesome!" she hopped over the rise and watched as the sled came nearer. "So will we get cool stuff?"

SinJin: "Yep!" He scrambled to stand next to her. Father Christmas laughed and stopped next to them. St. John waved, smiling.

Laura: "But...We won't be able to take it out of the room right?" she asked through a toothy grin as she stood next to him waving. "And like I doubt he's gonna pull me a pair of Jimmy Choos out of that sack..."

SinJin: "Probably not, and I know it won't let me take things out." He shrugged, wishing that he could have taken the TARDIS for a real spin.

Laura: "Sucks..."

SinJin: "Yeah. Actually, this whole program's kinda boring. I wonder who made it." He watched Father Christmas fade in and out for a few minutes. "Looks like they haven't finished."

Laura: "Yeah...It's like a pirate copy of a DVD or something," Laura made a face as the sled fritzed out completly. "So why are we here still?"

SinJin: "Dunno. Wanna go watch the movies instead?"

Laura: Laura pouted a little. "Mmm, maybe. But you've totally disappointed me now so you so need to make it up to me one day!"

SinJin: "I will, I promise!"

SinJin: He made big doe eyes at her.

Laura: Laura looked up at him critically and stared back, making her own eyes ubelievably large in return.

SinJin: "Ok, that's just creepy." He stood up straight. "Computer, end stupid program." He watched it vanish leaving them in an empty room. "Well, after you." He held the door for her.

Laura: Jogging to get her Uggs and sweater, she pulled them back on. "Okay, but I so get to pick what movie we watch and no arguments!"

SinJin: "Sounds good to me."

Laura: "High School Musical here we come..."

SinJin: On balance, he supposed it had to be better than the crap DR they'd just done. "Lead on!"
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

The lyrics are 'I'm too sexy for Milan, too sexy for Milan, New York, and Japan'.
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Originally posted by wingyding
The lyrics are 'I'm too sexy for Milan, too sexy for Milan, New York, and Japan'.
That's the cool thing about the character St. John. He doesn't know every correct lyric.
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Oh that was just precious.

And snorting at the Lolita reference.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

does Ginny even know how old she really is?
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Originally posted by steyn
does Ginny even know how old she really is?
No. Old enough to attend college, but young enough to keep hands-off? :P
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro