07/21 Instance: Donkey Ball

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

timeline current

Jac: It was flippin freezing outside, but hell, she had to do something! Jac stuck the ball under her arm and sped down the stairs before Cess could come and find her and ask if she wanted to make friendship bracelets or braid hair or whatever hippies did, and headed outside.

Jac: There had to be a bloody basketball court or something...She came to a stop, looked around, and scooted across the lawn and let herself through the wire fence and started to bounce the ball on the frosty ground.

Lorna: Lorna checked her watch again while she walked. No, the DR was still reserved for a class, she had a good deal of waiting until they were done and walking around inside had gotten boring pretty fast.

Lorna: Outside was cold but Lorna didn't mind too much. There was a weird thunking sound somewhere around the corner that caught her attention first. Looking around, Lorna soon found the source of it. "Hey there."

Jac: "Alrigh'!" Jac yelled to whoever was talking to her, and tossed the ball at the hoop. It rolled around the hoop a little before going through. Jac bounced a little and turned around. Oh, greenie!

Lorna: "Not interrupting serious practice time or anything, am I?" Lorna smiled as she walked onto the court, scooping the ball up as she did.

Jac: "Eh, nah, just bored!" Jac gave her a wide smile. This one had seemed pretty decent online. "Needed to get out, like. The rooms here are a bit...crowded and I can't soddin breathe!"

Jac: ...She had seemed alright but then again, she had just nicked her ball. Blurring over, she swiped it back and was over the other side of the court in a flash.

Lorna: "Heh, yeah I know how that...goes." Lorna blinked as the ball vanished from her hand and was now on the opposite side of the court. "Heh, I think if the school ever has a powers allowed game day I'm going to have to make sure you're on my team."

Jac: "Spot on!" she tossed the ball at the hoop he end of the court, hissing as it missed. "What're your tricks?" she hadn't been told that...maybe?

Lorna: "Magnetism." Lorna answered as she went after the ball and smirked just a bit as she kicked off of the ground once she had it. "It pretty much rocks."

Jac: "So you're like the north pole or something? Like we used magnets for some pretty cool shit back in school so like, it must be pretty sweet."

Lorna: North Pole? That brought to mind cutesy theme gifts for her and Bobby that Lorna really hoped many people didn't come up with. "Yeah, pretty much like that." Lorna took a shot at the basket, the ball rolling along the edge before slipping off out of the net. "But apparently I am lacking in skills today."

Jac: "You could like, expand the hoop or something or like...no metal in balls, is there?" she blinked, thinking about that, a slightly vague look on her face for a moment.

Lorna: "Well, I can't say that I'm not tempted. Suppose I'm already cheating enough being up here anyway, right?" Lorna waved an arm at the expanse of air under her. "Though I doubt there's anything in the rules against it..."

Jac: "Yeah...brain still coming to terms with that..." she blinked again. Okay like, she hadn't been seeing things. "This place is fucking weird. No offence."

Lorna: "Ha!" Lorna couldn't keep the sharp laugh in as she sat back down on the ground. "Oh it's way weird. What is more worrying is that you'll get used to a lot of it."

Jac: "Yeeeeah. Like, well, I share with the silver girl an' the dress up dolly. So I'm going to have to," she shrugged and grabbed theball and took another shot, jumping up.

Lorna: "Ah, Cess and Ju. I used to share the bathroom with them. They're pretty fun." Lorna watched as the ball sailed in. "Good shot."

Jac: "Like...They're alright, just really not like my mates back home. Mates with more boys really," she shrugged, grabbing the ball and jumped again to take another shot. "And taa, used to play this back home sometimes, like, not as much as I'd play footie or cricket or anythin'..."

Lorna: "Yeah, all sorts of different people here. You can never really guess who you'll end up hanging around sometimes." Lorna left off her example of strange people to have been friends with. It still seemed odd having Eve back but no earsplitting beauty queen. "Been a while since I've done much sports things really, other than training activities and that doesn't really count."

Jac: "Well I think I'll wait an' see for myself!" she wondered just how to take that as it did sound a little...scary. "Training? Like circuit training and all that?"

Lorna: "Yeah, wait and see and pay attention if people are having a nearly naked birthday party. That was one of the first things I walked into here." Lorna took a shot after retrieving the ball, this time making it in. "Oh, you know the team list that was posted? Training for that."

Jac: "Near...Niiiiice. And there was a list up, me name wasn't on it so I didn't look..."

Jac: "What is it with sex in this place?" she asked finally, going back to the direction of the nearly naked party. "I think the Silver Spacey tried to hit on me a bit then seemed shocked when I said I don't give a shit 'bout sex."

Lorna: "Yeah, they probably didn't want to throw you into the deep end right when you started." Lorna tried not to blatantly laugh at the next question but failed for the most part. "I've always wondered if someone doesn't have some sort of pheremone power and just doesn't know it and yeah, I can imagine you surprised Cess there."

Jac: "Is she like a giant battery or somethin, you have the Duracell rabbit here? And like, do I need to sleep with me jeans on?"

Lorna: "You'd have to ask someone else about if she keeps going and going." Lorna wasn't sure she really wanted that much detail herself. "But I'm sure that Cess realizes that no means no. You'll not have to worry about late night molestations."

Jac: "If you're sure..." she looked a bit warily at Lorna out of the corner of her eye even so. "But yea, it's really not what I'm used to."

Lorna: "Yeah, it took me a bit to get accustomed to it too. From the amount of drama here sometimes it'll seem like it's much more trouble than it's worth. I'm sure though. At least I've never had the experience."

Jac: "Eh...You're well not sellin' this place to me..." Jac shook her head, and stopped to re-roll the bottom of her jeans up. "Here I am, all the way from England and I'm well scared already!"

Lorna: "I am doing a pretty bad job of things, aren't I? Guess it's a good thing I don't give the tours or anything." Lorna shook her head, laughing at herself. "I'd hope we aren't that scary though."

Jac: "Nah, it ain't that bad....Just weird. Bein' here. It's so bloody different and all my mates are back home and..." she trailed off and swallowed, grinning lazily to cover up the moment of discomfort.

Lorna: Ah, well that explains that. "And it's sort of weird making new friends when they decide to hit on you instead, yeah?"

Jac: "Yeah, pretty much!" she started to bounce slightly, getting restless. "Like, I ain't shy or don't want to make mates or anything, it's just...Culture shock, that's what they say right?"

Lorna: "Yeah, that's the phrase." Lorna answered and passed the ball to Jac. "Guess the only thing to do is to just jump right in there but maybe shouting some sort of quit squicking me out with your hound-dogging ways battle cry...I'd suggest just going with that but it's a bit long to shout."

Jac: "Oh yeah, just a bit! I get ya, though, like joinin in is good an all but it ain't the same as back home...Not wantin' to emo out on you or anythin!"

Jac: She caught the ball and blurred around the court a couple of times before sinking the ball in the hoop.

Lorna: "Yeah, probably not going to be but it'll be fun here too. And don't worry about emoing out on me. It'll do me good to not bounce around grinning like I'm on crack or something."

Jac: "Back gome was just fun though. There was the beach, the funfair, this weird little zoo thing that was fuckin fantastic to go round drunk, go karts an..." she trailed off. "Fuck it. No point whinin' about home when I got this place to scope out."

Lorna: "There you go...though now I really want a go kart. Or at least go to a golfcourse and speed around in the carts there." Lorna smiled as she considered that.

Jac: "There was a golf place a few miles down the coast from us actually at Sutton on
Sea. That was a pretty special place too! Lots of old people. And donkeys."

Lorna: Lorna blinked. "Donkeys?"
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Heehee, that was a great read. So funny! :D

Hm, friendship bracelets for Jac and cutesy theme gifts for Lorna... *takes notes*
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen