07/22 Instance: Splish Splash

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

timeline: current

Ben: Ben crept on the glass ceiling of the pool quietly as he waited for Rachel. He had told her he'd be here but he never said where in the pool area, he would be. When she stepped in he scurried to a corner of the ceiling so not to cast a shadow.

rachel: Rachel shoved a hand through her hair as she walked into the pool area, not acknowledging the fact that she knew Ben was there, and she knew that he was on the ceiling. She tied her hair back and walked further into the room, setting her things down. She sighed, "You disappoint me. I was expecting to be thrown in by now."

Ben: Ben smirked. "You think it'd be that easy?" As she stepped back he webbed the back of her shoulder and pulled her towards the water. "In we go!"

rachel: She held her breath and closed her eyes as her back hit the water and she went under. Kicking, she made her way back up to the surface and grinned, scrubbing at her face, "Nope, I didn't."

Ben: Ben dropped into the water beside her and smirked. "So, now don't get too excited, I'm thinking of getting a tattoo." He kicked about in the water and swam back and forth, keeping his head on her the whole time. "I'm told you're the local expert being you have oh-so many. By the way, I'm so glad I don't see you in this type of clothing all the time."

rachel: Rachel ducked down under the water for a moment and came back up, pushing her bangs back out of her face. "

rachel: "You don't like my tattoos? You've never even seen the one on my hip until now," she glanced down at herself, smirking. "What'd you want to know?"

Ben: Ben closed his eyes and swam away. "I don't wanna see it either! You girls these days need to wear more appropriate swim wear! Look at you! No wait, don't!" He shrugged as he made it to the other side of the pool. "I dunno, just... good place to put a cool image. You know the fire dancer from Dave Matthews band? It was on the cover of that CD I gave you."

rachel: "What's wrong with the way I look?" Rachel looked down at herself again and back at him, giving him a puzzled look, "You gave me a CD?"

Ben: "When you were sick, I gave you a CD." Ben said nodding. "And there's nothing wrong with you how you look Rachel, you're very pretty. It's that I don't want to-" Ben saw the one on her hip. "Oh my God! Christ almight, when did you get that?! Does your father know about that one?! Jeeeez louise!"

rachel: "I got it on my birthday. Y'know, same time Josh got his? And, it's not that bad! It's just a star...made from safety pins. Should my father know about it?" She chewed on her lip, "Um...I know you gave me stuff. Doesn't mean I got to listen to it..."

Ben: "I'm not asking you heard it, rather that you saw the cover." Ben shrugged and gave up. "Point is, I think somewheres on my chest. And as for the tattoo there, the starry paperclips, it's not so much what it is as to where it is. That there is the exact reason i avoid your pictures on myspace." He wagged his finger at her. "Ya too young!" He said trying to sound like an old man from Brooklyn.

rachel: "I dunno. You gave me a ton of stuff while I was sick," Rachel stared up at the ceiling as she floated on her back. "What's wrong with having it on my hip? No one's gonna see all of it besides Josh and me. And, I'm not that young."

rachel: "Chest isn't a horrible place to get one. If it makes you feel better, I can safely say I'll never have one there."

Ben: Ben rolled his eyes and put his hand flat on her belly. "Too young." He said shoving her under the water. When she bobbed back up webbed over his pink floaty-chair and sat in it as it drifted over the water. "I spent many a night in this thing with a white russian in the drink space here and a box of goldfish inbetween my legs."

Ben: He made oars of his arms and pushed himself in circles around Rae. "So how're you and Josh?" he asked, figuring he already knew the answer.

rachel: She sputtered a bit as she returned to the surface. "Pffft, and like you're old and wise," she rolled her eyes and moved to lean back against the edge. "We're fine. How're you and Neena? Oh, and I saw that you're on infiltration."

Ben: Ben nodded to her. "We're doing good. Really good. Like...I want to bring her home to Mom but not quite yet good." He sucked in his lip thinking. "Yeah.. infiltration. Hopefully nothing comes up where I need to be doing stuff with you guys other than training. I'll be able to keep an eye on you though. And vice versa."

rachel: "That's good. Can't say I've ever wanted to subject any guy I go out with to my mother," she shrugged, frowning, "I don't need someone to keep an eye on me."

Ben: Ben smiled and let it go. If she didn't get what he meant, he wasn't going to pursue it. "You think I'll be any use?"

rachel: "Yeah, you wouldn't have been put on the team if they didn't think you'd be."

Ben: "I'm not asking what you think they were thinking putting me on the team. I'm asking do you think I'll be helpful." He used the beachball near him to throw at her head. "Dum-dum."

rachel: She easily caught the ball and tossed it back, "I do."

Ben: Ben caught it as well and tossed it to her head again. "Well then, thank you for answering." He smirked. "Well when do you wanna go get that tattoo?"

rachel: Rachel caught it again and held onto it, "No problem. Have you talked to Neena about it? And, if I'm going, I need to talk to Josh since I'll be tempted to get another one..."

Ben: "I haven't, not sure how'd she react...and as for another is it really neccessary? No butt or chest or other stuff right?"

rachel: "Well, I want to finish off my ribs. I don't want one on my ass or chest, and I'm not sure if I want any more on my arms. Makes it hard to find a job, and I assume I'll need one of those at some point," she gave a shrug, "If you're not sure, you should probably ask. Josh'll just roll his eyes at me and tell me there has to be something wrong with me if I enjoy getting them."

Ben: Ben flashed a grin. "I would expect noting less from him. As for Neena though... I'm not sure how'd she feel. It's not a drastic one so not too upset I'd hope and I can't imagine that reflecting upon the relationship."

rachel: "I'd comment about not telling, but it involves Josh, me, and things you don't wanna know," she smirked, slowly inching closer to his raft as she talked. "Just ask how she feels about tattoos. It's not that hard. I just happen to be able to say 'I'm getting another tattoo, deal with it'." Rachel grabbed the chair once she was within arm's length and pulled it over.

Ben: Ben stuck to the chair as it flipped over in the water. Like a Kayak he rolled it to spin him back up right. He turned to her, winked, and spat water like a fancy Italian fountain onto the top of her head. "Brat." he said to her smiling. "Get another tattoo I don't care, just don't get upset at me when I'm not commenting on the pic on myspace."

rachel: Rachel made a face at being spat on and splashed back, "I don't care if you comment or not or what you think about it, really. It's my body, and I'll do whatever the hell I want. I'm not positive I'll get another anyway. They're kinda a bitch to take care of."

Ben: "Yet we love making them more detailed, complicated, and painful..." He sneered. "How pathetic humanity is sometimes..." Leaning back in the inflatable chair he wafted over to the diving board. Reaching under he smiled as he pulled a small plastic bag that was taped underneath the board.

Ben: "Found my old cigarettes..." Ben smiled. "Had to hide 'em on Rogue and then Nate." he tossed them.

rachel: Rachel rolled her eyes, "Yeah, I'm not touching that humanity subject." She blinked at the cigarettes, "Let me see them."

Ben: Ben shook his head. "Nu." He webbed back to his hands and tossed them up onto the ceiling where they stuck.

rachel: "Well, that was a waste," she muttered and glanced at at the ceiling, debating using her teke to get them down.

Ben: "Let Anole or someone find 'em. I can't be bothered with that stuff anymore." He wagged his finger towards Rae. "And you shouldn't be thinking of those either you!" he said in a warning tone.

rachel: Rachel rolled her eyes and gave a shrug, "Cigarettes aren't that bad. I've done worse."

Ben: "I'd prefer not to hear." Ben said. "You've already promised me you're clean, I don't want to hear the details." Ben grumbled as he swam back towards her. "So what's your class schedule?"

rachel: "I drink, so I'm not totally clean. And, I can't promise I'll stay clean." Rachel chewed on her lip, "Pretty much the same as it was."

Ben: "Rachel, I know this is crazy, but if you ever feel yourself weakening... there's this guy. He lives in Tibet..." Ben chuckled. "Seriously though I can teach you some of what he taught me sometime. About meditation, balance, a life without ties...."

rachel: "I was about to say... I'm not going to Tibet. Plus, I'm fine."

Ben: "All I want is you to be safe, you can't get annoyed with me for wanting you to be safe." Ben added. "So you want to do some laps?" Ben asked. "Bet I can make it to the diving board and back before you do."

rachel: "Sure, I can." Rachel glanced at the diving board, "You'll win, but I'll do laps anyway."

Ben: Ben cackled. "You're no fun!" He looked around. "Fine I got a better idea!" He leapt out of the water and got onto the diving board. "Time to see who can make the biggest splash!"

rachel: "But you'll win that, too." She pulled herself out of the pool and followed him over to the diving board, crossing her arms.

Ben: "Fine." Ben said. "How about a Push-Rachel-Into-Water Contest?" He shoved her making her yelp as she fell in. "Muahahahahahaha!"

rachel: Rachel grabbed his arm as she fell and pulled, managing to hold her breath as she hit the water. Yeah, second time today. That sucked.

Ben: Ben felt the pull of her weight and his laughter was cut short as he went in after her. "Haha-gurrrgle" He fell atop of her and pushed her down further in. Struggling back to the surface he pulled himself up and looked down to make sure she also was coming back.

rachel: She swam back up to the surface and spat some water out. "Way to grope me," she sniffled in an attempt to make her nose not burn after having water go up it.

Ben: Ben's jaw dropped. "I did no such thing!" He said in an unsure tone.

rachel: Rachel decided that this could be amusing. "Lies."

Ben: Ben's eyes got wide. "I swear! I didn't!" He shook his hands and rubbed them on the stone floor as if to wipe them from being dirty. "Did. Not."

rachel: She watched his reaction as she backstroked to the middle of the pool. "Ah, denial."

Ben: Ben sputtered and blabbered. "W-what?! I w-would never do that! Besides you pulled me!"

rachel: "You pushed me first."

Ben: Ben shook his head. "I did not grope you, I never would, now get a one-piece bathing suit and stop teasing me."

rachel: "You act like you've never touched someone's boob," she rolled her eyes. "And now, you're calling me a tease?" Rachel smirked.

Ben: Ben threw up his hands. "That-but!? What?! That's not what I-... And I have touched many a boob! Just... never wanted to touch yours! Now let me go sanitize my hands! They feel dirty!"

rachel: "Never? I seem to recall you liking me at some point," her smirk grew. This was just too easy.

Ben: Ben shook his head. "Lies. All of them. Lies." He hissed. "You speak terrible things!"

rachel: Rachel grinned, "Of course it's lies. What'd you expect from me?"

Ben: Ben grinned. "I expected....this!" He leapt ontop of her and shoved her head into the water. Lifting her back up quickly he threw her further into the deep end. "Rawr! Bane Smash!" He yelled, imitating the Batman villain bane.

rachel: "Trying to cop another feel?" she asked after resurfacing, her voice muffled by her hands as she rubbed her face.

Ben: "You will pay!" Ben roared grinning as he shot webs into her hair. "Now what!"

rachel: Rachel took a deep breath, trying not to think about what a bitch the webbing would be to get out of her hair. She gave Ben an even look as she used her teke to yank him under the water. "That's what."

Ben: Ben gurgled as he was pulled himself back up. "That's fair." Ben coughed.

rachel: As soon as he came back up, she used her teke to dunk him again. "You better hope that this shit comes out of my hair."

Ben: "It will...Eventually..." Ben joked.

rachel: "I'm not kidding. I like my hair."

Ben: "I'm not kidding, I also think it's quite nice. However, I think now it'll look really good short..." He snorted and swam away quickly.

rachel: Rachel scowled, holding back on using her telekinesis again. "I wasn't aware you paid attention to how good I look..."

Ben: Ben shook his head. "Don't read too much into that." Ben said wagging his finger. "I'm just saying you'll look so much better when you have to cut 5 inches off cuz of the webbing." He grinned a toothy smile and ducked under the water.

rachel: "You don't even want to know what I'd do to you if I had to cut five inches off my hair."

Ben: "I'm sure it would be very painful, but I'll be honest... worth it to see you look that ridiculous." Ben smirked again and ducked back under the water giggling.

rachel: "I'll leave it at you'll never have children, as I'll be taking five inches off of you," she bit down on her lip.

Ben: Ben flinched. "Wow. Harsh."

rachel: "Yeah, I wasn't joking when I said I like my hair," she gave a faint smile.

Ben: "You'd leave Neena very unhappy, and me in a padded room crying a lot."

rachel: Rachel raised an eyebrow, "And that's supposed stop me...?"

Ben: "Deep down you know you'd just smash me through another wall." Ben winked at her. "And don't worry you're hair would be fine."

rachel: "You better hope it'll be fine," Rachel pulled herself out of the pool and made her way over to her things, grabbing her towel.

Ben: Ben did the same and wrapped the towel around his lower end. "Oh Rachel, before I forget, I wanted to run some of those training programs with you, as practice. Think that'd be okay?"

rachel: "Uh, yeah, sure," she shrugged. "I'm pretty much free whenever."

Ben: "Good." Ben said. "I want to do one a.s.a.p." He threw the towel over his shoulder and turned to the men's locker room. "See ya there!"

rachel: "Later." Rachel went to run a hand through her hair but stopped and retracted it with a sigh. How the hell was she supposed to get the hair tie out now?
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

Ben: Ben grinned. "I expected....this!" He leapt ontop of her and shoved her head into the water. Lifting her back up quickly he threw her further into the deep end. "Rawr! Bane Smash!" He yelled, imitating the Batman villain bane.
quick thinking there. Bane Smash
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

;) Didn't even go back and edit!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

that's because you didn't edit