08/01 Instance: Early Morning Analysis.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Timeline - the day after 'Welcome Home Soldier'

Victor: Vic was hunched over his coffee out on the patio, cigarette smoking in one hand as he looked out at the snow blankly. He wasn't thinking anything much, just not convinced coming here was such a good idea yet.

Victor: He'd managed to avoid seeing or speaking to anyone other then Anna so far, despite being here for a day already. He took a drag out of the cigarette. He'd have to come out sometime though. That was the whole point he was here, right? To see people? He ran a hand through his short hair. After all, might be the last time.

DrGuan: Dai dropped down silently onto the lawn, assuming her human form and adjusting the sleeves of her tracksuit, she was so grateful to Hank for getting her a tracksuit out of the unstable molecules material, made life so much easier. She blinked when she saw someone standing out on the patio, smoking at five in the morning. She came closer ... was it a new student or ... "Victor?"

Victor: Vic turned at the voice and groaned. "Mornin', doc." He smiled anyway. "Bit early f' ya, ain't it?"

DrGuan: Dai raised a brow, "You seem so pleased to see me, I was out flying, I have to do it this time to avoid being spotted as that would be a bad thing given the current ... political climate."

DrGuan: She stood next to him and leaned against the patio railings, "So when did you get back? Everyone's been worried about you."

Victor: "Mmhmm. I heard." VIc snorted, taking a gulp of coffee. "Not tha' it matters t' me. Registered an' barcoded already, me." His tail curled. "Early yesterday." He didn't comment on people being worried.

Victor: "Sorry 'bout my welcome there. But out of all th' people t' come across me at five in th' mornin' it had t' be the shrink." He gave her a slight smile.

DrGuan: Dai smiled, "Yeah, I can see why you'd be less then please, but don't worry, I won't subject you to a full psychiatric analasis at this time in the morning ... I wasn't aware that the UK had passed some sort of mutant ... sorry, metahuman," she drawled out the word to show her dislike of the term, "legislation."

Victor: "Mmm. They ain't." Vic shrugged, breathing out a plume of smoke - not that you could tell the difference between smoke and breath in this temperature. "At leas' not yet, but then when USA sneezes, UK catches a fuckin' disease, don' it?" That came out a little more bitter then he meant it to.

Victor: "Not tha' I can say any shit abou' that any more." He shrugged. "Thanks fer not analyzin' me. Had enough of tha' recently."

DrGuan: "Mmm ..." Dai said non-comitially, she wasn't really interested in a political debate, "You have? ... Where have you been?" She wanted to gage his reaction before asking what had happened.

Victor: "England, doc." Vic gave her an empty smile, before looking back over the grounds. He debated for a moment, but then Dai couldn't say a damned thing to anyone, right?

Victor: "Enrolled my sorry ass into the RAF." He dropped casually. "Due t' be shipped out to th' Middle East after I get back here. Figured could use some direction an' hey, might as well do what I'm good at."

DrGuan: "... Jesus." Dai blinked, "What the hell possesed you to do that?" She didn't want to say that she was suprised that with his myriad of mental health issues he was allowed to sign up.

Victor: "Went in t' get out of the rain, originally." Vic shrugged, giving her a half-smile. "Got bribed wit' tea. You know how it goes. Had t' see a good amoun' of shrinks an' go through a fuck load of tests before they figured I'm good. But yeah. Y're lookin' at Private Creed."

DrGuan: Dai shook her head, "So ... I take it you're not here to resume your studies then ..." she smiled wryly, "So ... how do you feel about all that? Are you happy?"

Victor: "Why resume 'em when I'm doin' qualifications on th' run in the army?" Vic took another drag. "Happy?" He stared out over the grounds. "If I don' think about shit. I'm havin' a lot of fun but....yeah. Hardly need t' go int' details there. I'm sure rumours did a better job then me."

DrGuan: Dai looked out over the grounds, "And ... what does Rahne think off all this then? No one's been able to contact her and when we contacted her parents they said it was her own buisness if she told us what she was doing."

Victor: "What makes y' think I know anythin' about her?" That came out angry before Vic's jaw clenched, staring unseeingly at the snow. "I don' know where Rahne is." He continued quieter. "An' I'm sure she wouldn' want me knowin' either."

DrGuan: Dai sighed and closed her eyes, "I hope she's being looked after, where ever she is, in that case." She opened her eyes and looked back over at Victor, "So what made you leave her like that then?"

Victor: Vic gave her an almost-smile. "Can't stop bein' the doc, even at this time of th' mornin', eh, Dai?"

Victor: He looked down at the coffee, taking another drag. "Drugs, drink, bein' sucked by A- Rogue, an' a whole lot of shit, t' answer yer question."

DrGuan: "What can I say, it's a vocation. And that's what made you leave, but that's not why Victor ..." she sighed again and looked away, "Then again, I guess I'm not your therapist anymore am I, so please fee free to tell me to fuck off, can't call security on you anymore hmm?"

Victor: "Hah." Vic snorted, flicking away the spent cigarette. "I ain' talkin' t' ya as a therapist, Dai. T' be honest, doll, I don' know why m'self. All I know is tha' I was fucked up. Still am, an' still don' know if I done the wrong thing, signin' up fer this. Just know I fucked up with Rahne an' all."

DrGuan: Dai snorted, "I'm not talking to you like I'm a therapist ... more like a friend I hope. And ... I wish there was some advice I could give you." She shrugged, "So since you're no back to study I take it you're back because you heard about TJ?"

Victor: "Yes." Vic sighed. "Compassionate leave, or I wouldn' be allowed outta the UK." He drank the last of his coffee, putting the cup down by his feet. "An' I guess I could use more of a frien' then a therapist righ' now anyway."

DrGuan: "We're all your friends here Victor," Dai confirmed, "You will stay in contact with us when you leave though right?"

Victor: "....Maybe. At leas' through Mama I will." Vic smiled. "Depends how many people wan' me to."

DrGuan: "Well all the staff for one, and all your friends here, you do have them Victor, you just keep on pushing them away."

Victor: "Heh. Probably." Vic smiled at that. "Never bin the bes' one fer mates, darlin', y' should know that." He looked over at her.

Victor: "So - Dai. If yer talkin' t' me as a frien' and not a therapis', that mean I get a shot wit' the flirting?"

DrGuan: Dai groaned, "You know something Victor, if it wasn't for the fact that I have to maintain a professional approach and appearance I'd clip you round the ear and tell you to get over yourself, you're starting to sound like a fourteen year old emo child." She shook her head, "And no ... I've treated you long enough to not be creeped out by that." She gave him a smile.

Victor: "Aw. Damn. Worth a shot." Vic returned the smile. "So much fer yer theory of my addiction t' sex, darlin'. Had nothin' since I left."

Victor: He pondered her words for a sec, then nodded. "Yeah. Emo abou' sums me up righ' now. Kinda happens when y' fuck up like I did, I guess. So pain' my claws black an' throw me t' the Paramores."

DrGuan: "Stop it Victor, that line of self opinion is not healthy," she said seriously, "you'll end up getting yourself killed at that rate and despite what you seem to think, none of us want that."

Victor: "I don' wanna die, doc. Don' get me wrong." Vic shrugged. "I jus' know if I screw up. I'll be makin' sure I stay alive, don' yeh worry."#

DrGuan: "Make sure you do Victor, that's all everyone wants." Dai leaned over and squeezed his arm before stiffling a small yawn, "Ugh, I think I need some coffee, you want a refill then?"

Victor: Vic smiled at Dai. "Only if it comes with a date." The words were empty, but the familiarity made him feel a little better. He picked up his cup. "Ladies firs'."

DrGuan: "I think not, just a plain cup of joe as they'd say." Dai smirked and headed back inside, at least they knew he was safe ... well, reletivly safe at least.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Smack him guan. And not in a fun way.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Woohoo, more of the good doctor! Pup totally rocks at playing the shrink. And yay for more Vicness! :D
Victor: He pondered her words for a sec, then nodded. "Yeah. Emo abou' sums me up righ' now. Kinda happens when y' fuck up like I did, I guess. So pain' my claws black an' throw me t' the Paramores."
:LOL
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

D'aww. good job yall. :)
ImageImage