08/07 Instance: Silver, Dog, and the Moon

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

08/07 Instance: Silver, Dog, and the Moon

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: The day after the first MLF instance.

Cessily: Cessily wandered down the hallway together with Kyle. "I hope she's alright," said to him as they approached the recroom. They had tried the new girl's room before without luck. "She seemed to be quite upset when she left last night. Can't really blame her, though."

Moony: Moon sat in the couch in the recroom thoughtfully pondering on the events of the night in the pub, the ignorance of society, and the possibility of a new belt buckle. She did all this while rolling her right eyeball back and forth on the table between her two hands.

Kyle: "She still smells...off." Kyle mumbled before pushing the door open to the recroom, and there she sat back on the couch. the first thing that caught his eye was her eye....that wasn't in her head. "A little...off."

Cessily: Cessily raised her eyebrow as she walked in with Kyle. "Oh, hey, Moony..." She smiled sheepishly at the new girl and raised a hand to wave at her. Who would have thought that there still were some things to be seen at this place that could surprise you? "We're not disturbing anything, are we? You know, other people only take the contacts out when the lenses need cleaning."

Moony: Moon chuckled and popped her eye back in. "Naw, it's just what I do when I start thinking. I was wondering why that guy was such a creep and why I didn't just turn his world upside down by pulling off a limb and whacking him in his grundel with it." She smiled at Kyle. "You liked that alcohol huh?"

Kyle: Kyle smiled and nodded, "Uh huh. I like most stuff. They taste better and better the more you drink." he ended that with a grin rather then a smile.

Cessily: Cessily grinned and ruffled Kyle's hair. "I can assure you that Kyle is a true aficionado." She leaned closer to him and added in a whispered voice: "That means you really like to enjoy things." She sat down on the couch next to Moon, smiling at her. "We were a little bit worried about you after you left like that."

Cessily: "And I guess it's better that you didn't do anything... zombie-esque to him. It would only have scared him even more of mutants. I agree that he was a creep, though."

Moony: "He should've been taken in the back and beaten. Ruthlessly." She grimaced at the thought of bringing back hundreds of dead bodies to frighten him until he passed out or peed his pants. The image wasn't staisfying so she shook it away.

Moony: "You know what we should do though, we should protest or something. I mean honestly, we're young people who have a chance to make a difference, it's a country that's bent on people making differences, so we should try it."

Kyle: Kyle felt a little bit gloaty about the affecionado comment Cessily told him. He hopped a bit and landed on one of the soft chairs, climbing around on it to get a good seat. "I liked the guy. He was funny. Protest what?" he then asked.

Cessily: "People being mean to us just because we're different," she explained to Kyle with a smile. "As the funny guy in the bar did." Cessily turned back to Moonbeam and shrugged. "I don't know if protesting ignorants would be of any use. Those people will probably dislike us just because it entertains them. Reasoning with such types is usually wasted energy."

Cessily: She smiled again. "Besides, I guess people would just get worked up if we protested them. We're already doing quite a bit to make people like us more. The other day we were giving out cookies and hot chocolate with Professor Munroe. And not everyone hates us. Would three guys have asked for my number there if they did?""

Moony: Moon shrugged. "All I'm saying is if we got a little press and maybe got our word out further than the local pubs, it would help a lot. I told Neena even, I just don't have a good feeling with where this is going." She smiled to Cess, "and as for the numbers, guh-rowl." Moon giggled.

Kyle: Kyle sniffed the air, looking around him. There was the girl's off-smell, and there was Cess' flowery perfume (nice), but something else in the room...Kyle turned around in his chair, peering behind it and ended up crawling over the back, legs in the air as he reached out and pulled out a half-opened packet of chips.

Cessily: Cessily watches Kyle's gymnastics with an amused expressions. "Yeah, we had lots of fun there and even got interviewed by some local newspaper. We have to keep an eye open to check if something is said about us next week." She nodded. "We think about doing something like that a few more times."

Cessily: "It would be great if you two could join us." Cessily giggled at Moon. "You could do something that way. And hey, think of all the numbers we'd get if we had another hot chick with us."

Kyle: Kyle munched on chips and swallowed, saing afterwards, "I'm not a girl."

Cessily: "And a cute guy, of course," she added with a smile in Kyle's direction.

Moony: Moon frowned. "I'm pretty sure I'm not about to get any guy's numbers looking like something out of Night of the Living Dead, but that aside, I'll come along regardless the next time."

Moony: "So everything went okay though after I left? No one really freaked out? What did the hic do?"

Cessily: Cessily nodded. "Oh yes, everything went pretty well, actually. Well, at first there was some more arguing, but the waitress showed up and told that guy that either he shuts up, or leaves the bar. Then Andy bought a round for the whole bar and things calmed down again." She smiled and shrugged. "Turned into a nice and funny evening, after all."

Kyle: "I drank a lot." Kyle said rather proudly with a smile.

Moony: "Hope you didn't get too messed up." She said smiling at Kyle. "And I'm glad someone finally shut that jerk-hole up. Honestly, there's days where I wonder if these ass-hats will ever just off themselves or have some kind of epiphony before they spread other ass-hats around the world."

Cessily: "Oh, we had to carry a few people home again. Usually, that's ends up being my job. With me not getting drunk and all." Cessily grinned. "Of course, it also gives me the opportunity to takes pictures of everyone in funny poses while they're drunk."

Cessily: Her grin faded, and she gave Moon a friendly smile. "Oh well, you know how people are. They aren't really happy unless they have something to be angry about." She wish she could actually believe that it was that simple.

Moony: "Yeah well, next time that happens I'm tearing my arm off and whacking him over the head with it. Then I'll haunt their dreams..."

Cessily: Cessily chuckled. "Good idea. That would either scare them off, or make them applaud and toss you some tips. Either way, it's a win."

Kyle: "Does that hurt?" Kyle asked, "to.." he patted his arm ,"to pull it off? Hurts when I tear something."

Moony: She shook her head. "Nope. Not at all. In fact, if you come by my room later I'll give you a rib bone." She smiled at him.

Kyle: "Umm...I...I don't think I'd want one." Kyle answered almost nervously. He was pretty certain someone had mentioned him not to eat people. Or was that friends? Either way, having her rib would end up with him chewing on it, and still fell under eating people or friends.

Cessily: "Wow, and I thought my ability was kinda weird. I guess yours is just as strange then." Cessily smiled nervously at Moon. "I guess you hear the joke 'I see dead people' quite often, no? But, what does that feel like? I mean, being dead. Well, kinda. In a mutanty kind of way. Not really dead dead, of course. Uhm..." She trailed off awkwardly.

Moony: "Well....I don't feel very much. I don't see dead people but I do hear them. And they're quite annoying. There always seems to be one and honestly the only place I've found quiet, since I can remember at least, is in the Danger Room. I've been going down there more often now." She looked worried for a second and turned to Cess.

Moony: "You don't think anyone minds that I use it for that do you?"

Cessily: "Huh?" She blinked at Moon, trying to process that surprising new information. "You see dead people? For real? Like ghosts? Wow, that's so... totally fantastic awesome. My, how cool. But, no, I don't think that's a problem. I mean, people certainly understand that you need a place to get some rest, no?" She paused, curiously looking at her. "And what does that mean, you don't eel much?"

Cessily: "Like, would you feel people touching you? And what about food? Can you eat food?"

Moony: "Well... I see them if I bring them back but they gotta be pretty freshly dead. But I don't do that. I think it's disrespectful and quite frankly it's scary as hell. The voices are just there, all the time. Not ghosts just residue of their minds."

Moony: "As for the food, no I don't eat. I'm never hungry, I'm never thirsty. I get my lips wet and soak my eyes in water sometimes, but that's about it."

Cessily: Cessily deliberately nodded. "Wow, that definitely sounds weird. Even to me. And look at me, I'm made all out of metal. You know, that pretty much sounds like what my boyfriend does. Just not with dead people, but with things. He sees their past and what happened with them. It's called psychometry. You might have heard of it."

Cessily: She paused for a moment, shrugging awkwardly. "But, if I may say so, that doesn't sound too... fun, you know? I mean, I don't need food and drink and air and all that, either, but I still like to be able to feel and taste and so on."

Moony: "Oh, well I don't taste." She said. "No tastebuds. That's sort of part of the brain that connects to nerves, or in the same area, I assume. I'm not sure hot it all works, all I know is, I'm crazy cool." She pondered on the idea of seeing a person's past. "I wonder...you say things....you mean people too right? Would he be able to help me out?"

Cessily: "Yeah, you definitely seem to be a cool person," Cessily replied with a smile. "And nice, too." She nodded. "Yeah, he sees the people who happened to be around, too. As you can imagine, he has to be careful to sleep in other peoples beds. But yeah, I can ask him. I'm sure he'd love to talk to you about all that."

Moony: "Awesome!" She shrieked clapping. "I figured I wasn't the only one who saw or heard crap all the time, besides the psychics of course. And the cool person is you and Kyle. Which by the way, friend me on myspace man, I've asked days ago!" She smiled at him so he'd know she was just busting on him.

Kyle: Kyle looked up from licking the salty inside of the chips packet, "Huh? Oh...sorry...don't use the computer that much....I'll do that when, when I get the chance." He then crumpled the packet into a ball.

Cessily: "Aww, thank you! That's so nice of you." Cessily smiled sweetly at Moon. She had to laugh. "By the way, if you want talk about hearing things, you might go and ask Selene about that. Though, I don't know how much help she'd actually be. She can be a little... different, you know?"

Kyle: "Selene usually kept a knife with her...well..when I was near...but I don't think she does that anymore. Or maybe she just hides it." Kyle had started rolling the foil ball around in his hands, playing with it.

Moony: "Oh I've met Selene. She's awesome. We clicked instantly! She seemed so curious I told her she can test my limits with me sometime or she can just take her anger out on a body part." She cracked a smile and laughed. "All of you guys are cool actually. Everyone I've met is so awesome and friendly."

Cessily: Cessily looked at Moon for a moment. "You know, be careful with saying something like that. I've found that she can take things very literal at time." Her smile returned. "That's great. It's nice that you like it here. You'll see, we're like a real family here. Well, a somewhat strange family. That's not related, of course. Because, that would make certain things kinda creepy, if you know what I mean."

Kyle: "Oh! I know! I know!" Kyle said excitedly, but then looked down, in search of where his ball had fallen and rolled off to.

Moony: "Already I can feel what you guys are talking about. Total family feel going on here." She shrugged at the idea of Selene taking her offer 'too seriously.' "Honestly, Selene can't really do anything to me. Plus, as crazy as this may sound to you, I trust her."

Cessily: "Hey, that's cool," Cessily replied, nodding at Moon. "Making friends is a great thing. And you can never have enough friends." She turned to look at Kyle, chucking. "Oh I bet that you know." Picking up a pillow from the couch, she tossed it over at Kyle's face.

Kyle: Kyle just looked up, smiled and closed his eyes as the pillow struck him and fell to the floor. "Hey, wanna go again?" he was tapping his feet with excitement. "Please? No...Ginny's probably there. I..er...don't think he will like that." Kyle said deep in thought.

Cessily: Cessily raised an eyebrow and gave a coy smile. "You even need to ask? And here I thought you knew me better already. Besides, there are a lot of places to go here..." She remember that they weren't all alone in the rec room, so turned back to Moon with a sheepish smile. "Uhm, sorry, I didn't mean to creep you out or anything. That's just the way I am, I guess."

Moony: "It's fine. Honestly, no sex drive soooo... doesn't bother me at all." She flashed a smile. "Rachel tried to get me to notice hot guys. All I could recognize was how dorky they looked working at the mall."

Kyle: Kyle, with a very confused look on his face, asked, "Really? So....so you don't do it...umm...at all?"

Cessily: Cessily put on a pained expression. "Really? Not at all? Wow. That's sucky. Uhm, I'm sorry?"

Moony: "Well... I don't know if it's so bad. I mean I'm not aware of anything from my previous life, so if I ever had sex, I don't miss it. If I never had it, I don't want it now. I have no idea about any of it...I'm just... this walking half-dead girl who no one would want to have sex with and who frankly doesn't really want to have sex with anyone." She shrugged.

Moony: "It doesn't bother me. Never really has."

Cessily: "Oh, I see." Cessily slowly nodded, giving her a small smile, then looked down. "Well, if you don't miss it at all, then it's not that bad, no? I'm glad that you feel comfortable with the way you are. Believe me, it often takes way longer until people like us get used to their changes. I know that it too me quite a while."

Moony: "Well it's been a long time since I woke up like this, so I've had a lot of time to get comfortable with it." She looked to the floor. "As comfortable as one can get. Regardless, I got to do some Homework before it gets too late. I planned on starting my star chart tonight."

Kyle: "A what what?" Kyle asked.

Moony: "Star Chart. I don't sleep so I've been thinking I'm gonna stay up and chart the constellations. Feel free to join me if you can't sleep." She winked.

Cessily: "Oh, that sounds interesting. Well, I don't need much rest, too. Being metal and all. Just a few hours to relax my mind and dream." She shrugged again, then smirked. "Usually, I find a few things to keep myself occupied during the waking hours at night. Though, I guess we better give you some peace now. We don't want to hold you up."

Kyle: Kyle jumped off the chair, made his way to Cess and grabbed her hand pulling her to the door, "I just remembered...there's a room, that isn't used. It's big with lots of mirrors. Later Moon. Come on Cess."

Moony: "BYE!" she waved and jogged off. "Thank you!" She called back.

Cessily: Cessily gave a little squeak as Kyle suddenly pulled her to her feet and started dragging her out of the room. "Heh, okay, as you can see I'm needed elsewhere. Was nice talking to you, Moon. See you later!" She had barely said that when they already were through the door.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen