08/17 Instance: Free and Easy

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current.

Cessily: Cessily fidgeted with her hair and shifted her weight from one leg to the other, gradually working up the courage to knock on the door to Rahne's and Vic's room. Whose room was it now, anyway? She had been excited since having heard that Rahne was back at the school, but had been reluctant to go find her when she noticed that Rahne had been keeping to herself.

Cessily: Sighing, she finally pulled herself together and knocked. "Rahne, are you in there," she asked through the wooden door. "Here's Cess!"

Rahne: Rahne was sprawled out on the bed, blowing clouds of smoke at the cealing from the joint in her hand. On hearing the knock and the voice she groaned slightly, well she know it'd have to happen sooner or later. She pulled herself up and glanced at her reflection in the mirror, meh ... she looked fine, just a bit thin in the face and her eyes looked a little unfocused.

Rahne: She stuffed everything into her tin and shoved it under her matress on the unmade bed, might as well get this over and done with after all, no point in hoping that rubber-ball Cessily would go away or anything. She strode over the detritus on her room floor and unlocked the door, opening it just a crack so she could check there was nothing else out there appart from Cess. "Hey."

Cessily: "Hey," Cessily replied, feeling startled that Rahne greeted her at the door like this. "I heard that you're back, and so wanted to stop by and say 'hi'." She gave the other girl a small smile, but refrained from looking her up and down. She probably knew that she didn't look too healthy, so no need to rub it in. "Of course, I could also come back another time, if you'd prefer that."

Rahne: Rahne shrugged, "No ... nows good, I ain't doing anything except having a smoke, I'd offer but ... you can't right?" She said, not meeting the other girls eye and opened the door, kicking the rubbish that lay on the floor under the bed so it was out of the way, "So how've you been?" She asked, trowing herself back down onto the bed and relighting the joint.

Cessily: "Pretty good," she answered and stepped into the room after Rahne. "And no, I'm afraid that it wouldn't do me much good. But thanks for the offer, anyway." Cessily closed the door behind her and strode over to the bed, sitting down on the edge next to Rahne's feet. "It's very nice to see you again. So, how have you been," she carefully asked.

Rahne: Rahne inhaled the smoke, savouring the taste and feel of it, "Downside of being a tin-girl eh? Yeah ... i'll bet you did. I'm okay, never better infact you know, finally doing my own thing and all that shit, hmm?" She smirked slightly, "Oh ... yeah, sorry about the room ... keep on meaning to tidy it you know ..."

Cessily: "Yeah," Cessily commented as she let her gaze pass over the room. "Hey, if you need a hand to help you tidy, you know I've got many to spare." She chuckled a bit and ran a hand through her hair. "That's good to hear, though. We've all been very worried about you when you just disappeared one day, you know?"

Cessily: She quickly grinned and gestured at the joint in Rahne's hand. "You know, the smell reminds of the few times I tried this back in highschool. But then I changed, and, well, you know the rest..."

Rahne: "No!" Rahne said quickly and angrily, sitting up, "No! I don't need any help!" She seemed to catch herself and rubbed her forehead, "Sorry ... it's okay, I'll clean up myself." She took another pull, to calm herself down before giving Cess a smile, "It's nice to be back," she lied.

Cessily: Cessily looked at Rahne for a couple of seconds and smiled. It didn't take much sensitivity to notice that Rahne wasn't as a-ok as she claimed she was, but pressuring her probably wouldn't help either. "Alright, was just saying. If you need anything, just let me know, 'kay?" She shrugged, still smiling. "Hey, it's great to see you again. I really missed you."

Rahne: Sure you did, "I'll bear that in mind okay? And it's good to see you too," she said, finishing off the joint and stubbing it out in the overflowing ash tray on her bedside table, "So how're things with you here? Still fucking Japh?" She asked, debating lighting up a cigarette.

Cessily: Cessily chuckled. "Of course. Whenever we two find the time for it." She sighed quietly. "He'll graduate at the end of the semester, so we'll probably see each other much less often after then. But I'll survive. Well, aside from that, things are going pretty decently here at the moment. Got a new roomie. British girl called Jac. She's okay."

Cessily: She took a breath and looked down for a moment, tapping her fingers together. "You probably have already heard about all that mutant registration ruckus that's going on. Pretty crazy, huh?" Cessily paused, and bit her lip. "I guess someone already told you about TJ, and that Vic has been here, as well."

Rahne: "Sounds delicious, you had her yet?" Rahne asked slyly, but her smug smile disapeared at what Cess said next, "Huh, yeah, kinda hard to miss all that shit," she said, sighing a little, "and I'm not so much of a social misfit that all the important news passes me by." She thought back to Teej and her eyes dulled even further, "And I just wanna get this set out straight now, I don't give two fucks about Creed, I don't care what he's doing or or anything, and I know you fucked him here and I don't care, you're both free and easy single adults after all."

Cessily: Cessily had the impression that something inside her chest tightened when Rahne said that. "Uhm, yeah, you're right. This at least spares me to work up the courage to confess this to you." She chuckled nervously. "Well, you know me. So all I want to say is that it was simply something between friends. Nothing more, nothing less."

Cessily: She held up her hands and smiled at Rahne. "And I promise that this was the very last thing you heard of me regarding Victor. He shall not be mentioned again." After a short pause, she shrugged. "Okay, so, let's just stay away from any sad topics, shall we? And regarding Jac, well, we're not each others type. But she's cool."

Rahne: "It always is," Rahne said dryly, deciding not to light up since she didn't want Cess causing anymore comment, "Oh well, Jackie-girl's loss eh? Some people just have no taste," she said, the smirk comming back to her face.

Cessily: "She's very fond of her sports. I guess that's her main passion. Perhaps I'm going to ask her to go snowboarding in winter or something. And hey! What makes you think that I tried to get into her pants already? Are you insinuating that I'm that bad?" She chuckled and nudged Rahne's side, copying her smirk. "But thanks, anyway."

Rahne: "Oh please, everyone knows you're worse then that," Rahne flinched a little at the nudge but kept herself under control, hand's automatically checking her wristbands were in place, "So ... what you think of my hair? Think short suits me?" she asked, pointing to her head.

Cessily: "Yeah, I think it totally does," Cessily found, nodding at Rahne. "Mind you, I loved your longer hair, but to be honest, I guess I prefer this style." She slowly reached up and played with a strand, very careful after having noticed Rahne's reaction to the nudge. "You should wear it in a punky style, and you could add some more colours. That would look fantastic."

Rahne: "Not sure how the dye would take to the fur ... or gel for that matter," Rahne said, watching Cess's hand wairly, "It was nice long, but I wanted to change since ... yeah, well you know ..."

Cessily: "Yeah, that's understandable," Cessily answered, dropping her hand to her side again. "Well, I hope you don't even start this whole hiding away in your room thing, regardless of what happened in the past. Believe me, all that's good for is dragging yourself further down." She smiled. "It's good that you wanna make changes and take the initiative. That's the right way. Go out and enjoy life."

Rahne: "Mmm yeah, I know, and I am enjoying life, I got to alotta parties and shit you know ... proper little socialite me," Rahne rolled over onto her back, "I guess before my problem was that I'd only ever been with one person, now I'm finding out what it's all really about, and it's alot more fun then staying at home poping out wailing brats and being the good little wifey." She snorted.

Cessily: "To be honest, I never had the impression that you would ever turn into someone like that," Cessily tossed in, lightly laughing. "Looks like you're managing pretty well, so far." Cessily wasn't sure how much this was really the case, or if Rahne was simply avoiding everything that might have bothered her.

Cessily: "But hey, don't forget that you're not alone at this place," she continued. "You have friends here, okay? So, if you wanna go out and party or do anything else, feel free to ask us to come along. I'm sure a lot of people here would love to spend more time with you again. I certainly do."

Rahne: Probably not these sorts of parties, Rahne thought to herself, a slow, slightly evil smile spreading across her face ... now that Cess was here they might as well ... hmm? "I'll bear that in mind Cess ... I'd like to spend more time with you as well." She almost purred.

Cessily: Cessily blinked a few times, looking at Rahne's back, slightly confused by her change of tone. Usually she wasn't really bad when it came to reading someones signals, but in this case she was somewhat unsure. Especially since Rahne hadn't been exactly welcoming at first. She bit her lower lip, her mind refusing to come up with a smart way of acting.

Cessily: "Well, in that case, I don't have any more classes for the rest of the day," Cessily eventually replied, her tone careful and soft. "If you'd like me to, we can hang out for the rest of the day. Why? Anything particular you had in mind?"

Rahne: Rahne grinned and sat up, "Maybe we could have a party, right here?" She said, "You like to have fun right? We could have lots of fun."

Cessily: "Oh, I think now I'm starting to get what you mean," Cessily answered, mock surprise on her face. "Well, you already said that I'm one of the worst at this place. So you probably know that I'm always good for lots of fun." A smirk replaced the surprised expression, and she shifted closer to Rahne. "We could consider it a welcome back party for a very good friend of mine."

Cessily: Cessily leaned closer and put her head next to Rahne's. "To be honest, I had hoped you'd suggest something like this," she whispered, while her right hand reached out to gently come to rest on the other girl's stomach. "I can think of a few very special ways to give some comfort. Or ways to just have crazy, wild fun. Whatever you prefer."

Rahne: Rahne's stomach twitched but her smile didn't faulter, "I think I could do with some crazy wild fun, dunno about you," damn ... Cess really was easy wasn't she? Oh well, from what little experiance she'd had with her before she'd been good 'cos of it. Her own hands reached out for the other girl's hips, "One thing though," she pulled her forwards and laid her down on her back on the bed, straddling her before Cess had time to react, "I'm in charge here." She purred, looking down at her with slitted eyes.

Cessily: Cessily, taken by surprise by Rahne's sudden forwardness, found herself on her back, looking up the other girl's eyes. Whatever Rahne had gone through in her time away from the school, it had definitely made her a lot more confident. She liked that a lot, and a shiver wandered through Cessily's body. Still looking up at Rahne, her own lips were slightly parted in anticipation.

Cessily: She had wanted her for quite some time now, even when she had still been with Vic - so much she had to admit to herself - but probably never as much as in this moment. "I wouldn't want it any other way," Cessily eventually replied, grinning up at her.

Rahne: Rahne smirked in triumph as she ran her hands down Cess' arm, she'd get a lay out of this and didn't have to put up with any social awkwardness, didn't even need to think with this, as far as she was concerned it was a win-win situation.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Hmm....got a feeling that if this keeps up, the baby makin' room will have yet another name change.