8/20 Instance: Do the Pub Crawl

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

8/20 Instance: Do the Pub Crawl

Post by Slarti »

timelined March 17

Lorna: Lorna gave herself a spin on her stool while she waited for her drink to be filled again. "We're coming here again, right? I want to see if it's as much fun when half the people don't match my hair color."

Tessa: Tessa cast a glance around the pub, taking in the dark and smudged walls, stained with things she'd probably rather not know about. It was such a good thing Andy wasn't here, he'd probably flip at the alcohol. But hey, it was for a good cause... and if getting Lorna drunk didn't count as a good cause, they had issues. "You'll coordinate with all the redheads, at least."

Bobby: "Oh, definitely totally probably I'm sure," Bobby babbled, turning away from watching Lorna spin since it made something else spin in his head. "Heh, I should have dyed mine blue... just for some primary contrast."

Rogue: Rogue sipped at her drink and eyed Bobby thoughtfully. "Blue would be good on y'all... Pink looked alright, so figure blue'd be better, hmm?" She smirked and took another sip of her absinthe martini.

Tessa: "Or pink again." Tessa leaned on a pillar, just below a tiny framed photo of someone she didn't know, as she raised her deceptively skinny glass.

Lorna: "Blue? Well I guess you could ask Rachel about some blue dye. She might give you pink just for old time's sake though." Lorna stopped spinning and a smirk creeped over her face. "Dyeing your hair was pretty fun last time, I remember."

Cessily: "Hey, that's true. I finally don't feel out of place with my hair, at all" Cessily tossed in, looking around the pub from her place on the bar stool, spinning a little from one side to the other. "Even if it's not my usual colour." She grinned and shook her head sending her now green hair flying. "You know, this car spray paint works really well for that."

Remy: "Pink really was y're colour Bobby. Y' gotta admit it." He shot the happy couple a grin from his place. "But dere is somethin' fundementally wrong wit' d' green beer. Looks like it went all moldy."

Elizabeth: Sipping her water, Lizzie propped herself in a fairly shadowed area where the group was standing, drinking from a glass of ice water. God. She hated this cheesy thing. It was the Patron Saints day of Ireland, not America...Still, it was Lorna's birthday. Paddy Day nothing.

Bobby: "Blue and pink probably... so I'd end up... wait, what's blue and pink make?" Bobby screwed up his nose to consider that. "But yeah, the best part was dying it back." He reached over under the bar and gave Lorna's knee a squeeze. "Moldy?"

Lorna: "You used car paint...is that a good idea?" She wasn't so sure about that but she supposed nothing like that could really bother Cessily much.

Cessily: "Hm, yeah, that's true." She glanced down at one of the beer glasses. "Good thing that I don't really care about beer. Green for all the cocktails seems a lot more tolerable, at least." She took a sip from her cocktail glass.

Tessa: "Green looks good in one drink. And only one." She nodded at Remy. "And if you do it right it's a good drink to boot."

Elizabeth: "Blue and pink would make some weird purple, but that's taken," she poked her tongue out at Bobby.
Rogue: Rogue smirked and held up her nearly flourescent green drink, "Cheers ta that, Tess."

Cessily: Cessily nodded with a grin on her face. "Yup, I bought it last week. Regular dark green car paint. It's great." She ran a hand through her hair. "And, it's probably not a good idea for anybody else, but it doesn't harm me at all."

Tessa: "You'd know, Rogue. It's thanks to you I don't have any left." She meandered to the bar and took a seat, leaning over on one elbow. "I've not been able to find any since the last time I actually bought it."

Lorna: "Well, cheers to that." Lorna lifted her no refilled green beer and drank. "Might look a bit moldy but it's better than what most places serve."

Rogue: Rogue shrugged and gave Tessa an innocent look. "Be happy Ah ain't takin' ya drink away now."

Remy: He laughed. "Well...I think y've found y're callin' here at any route Lorna. I mean, a lotta people here do have green hair, but dey can't get dis shade no matter how dey try." He flicked a small lock of her hair in illustration.

Bobby: "Purple! That's it!" He snapped his fingers and grinned over at Lizzie. Cess's words sank in and he stared at her hair, wondering about the affect food coloring in his ice form might have. Green.... all over?

Cessily: "Cheers!" Cessily emptied her glass and immediately ordered a new one. "In case anyone actually cares about that kind of thing here, I'll be dedicated driver, okay?"

Cessily: "Not getting drunk and all." She chuckled. "I'd just have to make a few trips with my scooter to get you all back to school."

Elizabeth: "That implies we're all drinking," she rolled her eyes a little and meaningfully waved her glass of water about.

Tessa: "I don't need two of you doing that at every possible turn. It was bad enough with Andy thinking I was pregnant."

Remy: Remy sputtered a bit of his green beer out. "He what? Why??"

Lorna: "Well, I'm not an expert but I'm going to guess that maybe a monthly visitor didn't turn up?"

Bobby: That woke him up. "Wha?" He jerked upright and looked at Lorna, totally mishearing her.

Rogue: Rogue's eyes widened at Tessa, "What? Why didn't ya tell me?" She frowned some at that.

Remy: He snorted at Bobby. "Honestly y' think y'd all be paranoid as hell and double bag it."

Lorna: "Hmm?" Lorna looked over at Bobby's sudden movement. "What?"

Cessily: "Okay, so Lizzle and I," Cessily corrected, taking her new drink as the bartender handed it over. She blinked, turning to look at Tessa. "Huh, what? Really? My..."

Tessa: Tessa set her glass down pointedly and looked at Rogue, one eyebrow raised. "Because you didn't need to know." Her glance carried over to Remy, turning flat at his comment. "You're all just hilarious. Relly." She said dryly, going back to her drink. "It's a relatively moot point now."

SinJin: He made a grand entrance (for the second time) hoping he had the correct address this time - where the hell was Jason when you needed him? He grinned as he saw he had indeed gotten it right. "Happy Birthday!" He went over and gave her a hug and a birthday pinch where Bobby couldn't see.

Elizabeth: "...Lizzle?" she glowered at the name, then went back to blinking about the maybe-pregnancy thing. Well it was a while since the last time someone had a scare...

Lorna: "Hey Ginny! Thanks!" Lorna laughed as she hugged him and snorted at the pinch. "Glad you could make it!"

Bobby: "Well, I guess it might be a little late now for the double-bag special..." Bobby muttered, then blinked at Lorna again. "But... you're drinking and why didn't you say so before... hey, Ginny, welcome to the baby shower."

Cessily: "Hey, Ginny!" Cessily sat up and waved at him. "Yay, you made it!"

SinJin: "The what?" he asked stupidly.

Lorna: "...Bobby, I think you maybe've gotten off to an early start on the drunkeness. We're not talking about me being pregnant."

Tessa: "And besides," she added to Rogue, "Even I need alcohol sometimes. And between the two of you I'd be assured never to get it."

Rogue: Rogue's concerned frown turned into a slightly hurt one, but brushed it off quickly. "Hey, Ginny."
Tessa: "

Lorna: Lorna reached over, ruffling Bobby's hair. "And if I were I think I'd be a bit nicer about telling you...or I'd make a joke about Alien and things bursting out of me."

Tessa: "Wait. Who else is pregnant now?"

Remy: "Well dat's not far from d' mark." He said wryly to Lorna and buried his nose back into his beer.

Elizabeth: "No one. Just a case of mishearing and misleading everyone..." oh she was so glad she wasn't drinking else this would be brain shattering and probably also quite amusing.

Rogue: Rogue glanced at Remy out of the corner of her eye and took a sip of her drink to keep her mouth occupied.

Cessily: "Where's all this talk about pregnancy coming from," Cessily wondered out loud, having been distracted by her drink.

SinJin: "Hey all. Oh, right not really got one in the oven, then?" He grinned and ordered his usual, but got served some green pisswater. He left it and wandered over to Lizzie. "Hiya."

Cessily: "Oh, alight," Cessily nodded a bit. "Well, I'm glad that I don't have to concern myself with that anymore," she added quietly.

Bobby: "Oh..." Bobby felt himself turning red and shoved his green beer a bit back from himself. "Not far from the mark? Um, ew."

Elizabeth: "See you got given the liquid mould. They tried to give me that but I was very much against it. I never drank beer in the first place," she clinked her glass against his, taking another sip.

Remy: He wrapped an arm around Cessily's shoulders in wordless support and relaxed. It was weird coming out to these things again, but also familiar and fun. He was starting to feel just a little more human. The beer wasn't hurting either. "Y're goin' all Christmassy dere Bobby. Wrong holiday."

Tessa: Tessa reached into her pocket for her vibrating phone, smiling at the caller ID. Right on time. "Excuse me for a minute." She turned her back on the group and stepped outside to hear the voice on the other end of the line.

Lorna: "Ew. But also quite memorable." Lorna smirked, plopping her arm around Bobby. "Yeah, all Christmassy. Now you get what I get all year round!"

Cessily: Cessily smiled and leaned against Remy. "Hey, I didn't say that I'm too sorry about that," she told him with a quiet voice. "It does have its advantages, really. Besides, I planned to adopt, anyway. There are so many children without parents on the world."

Rogue: Rogue gave Cess a smile, "That's a right fine idea, darlin'. Think ya can adopt an extra one on mah behalf?"

Remy: He hesitated for only a second and then nodded. "Oui. An' dey would be lucky to have y' for a maman."

Elizabeth: "I'm quite happy to say I never, ever want a child. Ever," she grinned. "So you can take my share and adopt on my behalf."

Cessily: "Oh, sure!" Cessily gave Rogue a grin. "I thought we'd all be one big family, anyway. That's what I'd really love, you know? We all staying together."

Lorna: "Man...if I were pregnant we would possibly produce the geekiest child in existence. Probably have to keep him from chewing on the dice."

SinJin: "So what all have I missed besides the first stages of drunkenness? He slouched against the wall next to her. "So why the wallflower act?"

Elizabeth: "You can probably get a large dice teething ring..." she considered that, sending Lorna a mental image.

Tessa: "Can't say I'm planning on a child. I don't think I'd be the mothering type." Tessa returned, tucking the phone back into her jeans, chuckling at Lorna. "You could just get him teething dice instead."

Lorna: "Oh I'm sure there's a lot of geek baby paraphernalia. Won't be needing that anytime soon though." Lorna raised her beer to her non-pregnant state.

Elizabeth: "So, just because I'm being lazy and leaning against a wall, that makes me a wallflower? I don't feel like sitting, that's all," she raised her glass of water to her mouth.

Remy: He snorted at the jesting and grinned. "We could paint y' all green an' call y' a watermelon den Lorna. Great Halloween costume if y' time it right."

Lorna: Lorna made a face at the suggestion but laughed. "So would it be too much if I kept a handful of seeds to spit?"

Rogue: Rogue turned on her stool to face the bar and finished off her drink, promptly ordering another.

Cessily: "Okay, so I'm at three kids that I have to adopt already," Cessily counted, smiling unevenly. "Ooh, speaking of geekiness!" Now that everyone was there, she leaned down to reach into the bag stored beneath her bar stool. "That's from me and the other girls," she told Lorna, handing her the soft package. "Happy birthday!"

Tessa: "Three?" Tessa raised an eyebrow at Cess. "you're going to be the old woman with nineteen children, won't you?"

Lorna: "Hey, that's right! Presents!" Lorna laughed as she got up from her stool to take the package, wobbling just a tad. "Thanks!" Tearing into the package, she snorted as she pulled Yoda out. "My Ewok has a friend now!"

SinJin: "Ah. He snagged a chair and collapsed into it. I walked here, so I'm tired and I want to sit." He grinned up at her. "And if you need a seat at some point..." he patted his lap.

Remy: "Jus' keep d' Ewok an' Yoda separated. Never know what ideas dey might get an' dat really would be some ugly kids."

Cessily: "Hee, I'm glad you like it." Cessily grinned at her. "It was Ju's idea, actually. She's the wise one when it comes to the geeky stuff." She turned to Tessa and chuckled. "Oh my, no way. Don't you know that I plan to never be old? Besides, I still have plenty of time to think about these things."

Tessa: Tessa swallowed the last of her drink, along with the only comment that sprang to mind. "I don't think any of us plan to be, Cess."

Lorna: "Oh man, can you imagine Yoda dirty talk?" Lorna held Yoda up to puppet him better. "Plunder you I will!"

Remy: He choked on his beer again, eyes streaming. "Oh Dieu. Tell me dat Bobby don' use dat line."

Rogue: Rogue smirked at Lorna's comment and shook her head, "That's awesomely bad an' yet amazingly hilarious."

SinJin: At Lorna's impression, he spat out his water laughing.

Lorna: "Well, I won't say one of us hasn't used one too many pirate jokes but I think I'm the one who toes the pirate line the most."

Bobby: “Arrrrr,” was his only reply, deciding to return to his beer and watch the fun.

Remy: "An' Cessily probably won' age like d' rest of us. She can alter herself, oui? So instant facelift - permanent youth, or d' appearance of at least, oui petite?"

Elizabeth: "Now that's something I'd pay not to hear again...." she glanced at Ginny, but didn't move over to him yet.

Lorna: "I accept payment in drinks but I make no promises after I've drunk too much."

Cessily: Cessily shrugged at Remy. "Well, technically I'm not really alive," she said. "I'm inorganic. Just metal. There isn't anything that could actually age, you know?"

Lorna: "...Will you rust?"

Elizabeth: "Get tarnished at least, maybe..."

Remy: "Y' think y' might live forever den, petite? If it won't age on y' dat is..."

SinJin: He refrained from pointing out that he'd be willing to polish her up again if that ever happened.

Lorna: "Maybe we should keep an oil can around." Lorna didn't really realize she had made a lubrication pun until after it was out of her mouth.

Elizabeth: "You could get a little floor buffer...That'd probably work."

SinJin: "I think I'll call her the Tin Dog," he said to Lizzie.

Cessily: Cessily had to laugh at these comments. "Hey, I should be fine as long as I'm always properly oiled and polished." She frowned. "Okay, that came out kinda wrong now." She shrugged again. "But yeah, that's pretty much what McCoy said."

Lorna: Lorna raised her beer again. "To McCoy and his wonderful beauty secrets!"

Elizabeth: "Dog?" she snorted. "That's sort of derogatory."

Tessa: Tessa raised the glass she'd been passed--by rogue, who else--of ice water, choosing not to say much about the good doctor.

SinJin: "Maybe, but it fits in with the theme I've got going," he shrugged.

Cessily: Cessily mock-pouted. "Hey, how cares about dog? But I'm way prettier than tin. Much more shiny."
Lorna: "Theme? Makes me want to ask about the other names."

Elizabeth: "Well if you like being called a tramp," Lizzie shrugged and snickered.

Elizabeth: "Again I feel like I need to come with a translation guide."

SinJin: "All I meant is that she rocked like K-9..." he said. "Moving on..."

Lorna: Lorna let herself look over the bar as she heard more music start up. "Oh please tell me that's karaoke, please, please, please."

Remy: Remy blinked. Well, and he though his stuff was confusing. "So...how's it feelin' t' be a year older Lorna? Findin' any grey yet?"

Cessily: Cessily had to giggle. "Hey, It's okay, Ginny." She leaned over to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Elizabeth: "And K-9 lends more to...Oh never mind," she shook her head. "Aren't you older than Lorna, Remy? Surely you'd know about the grey in that case!" Lizzie teased.

Lorna: Lorna eyed her hair at Remy's comments. "Not yet...maybe I'll always have green hair. How awesome would that be? I'd be surrounded by old bitty blue tinted hair and still with my green."

SinJin: "That'd be a sight to see! Punker little old lady."

Lorna: "I'll paint flames on my walker."

Rogue: Rogue snickered and turned back around to lean back on the bar, sipping at another bright green drink.

Lorna: Lorna thought about what she had said for a moment. "Though I guess I'd never need a walker...it'd be pretty awesome though."

Cessily: "Karaoke," Cessily looked up. "Does that mean that people will start singing badly? Oh my, I'm happy to have my camera with me. And even happier that it can record short videos, as well."

Elizabeth: "Just have one for having one...Why walk when you can hold everyone up on the pavement and run over small children?"

Lorna: "Now that's a good point." Lorna grinned at Lizzie and grinned more at Cessily's comment. "It means that we'll start singing badly. Who's with me?"

SinJin: "I'm up for karaoke." He stood up.

Cessily: Cessily snickered and pulled out her camera, setting it up for video mode. "And I'm ready to preserve the embarrassing evidence."

Lorna: Lorna hopped down from her stool again, laughing as she remembered she was a little wobbly. "I think I'll not be dancing too much for it anyway."

SinJin: "Embarrassing nothing! I can keep a tune." He winked and went to steady Lorna. "Come on, let's go sign up for songs."

Elizabeth: "It's karaoke, you're not supposed to be in tune," Lizzie stayed where she was. The hell was she being made to sing on a stage for anything.

Lorna: "Well then, we should put on quite the performance." Lorna rubbed her hands together as she thought over songs they could do. "Anyone else?"

Rogue: "Think Ah'm good. Get enough of that at work," she smirked.

Cessily: "I'll be busy enough giggling at you," Cessily replied and hopped of her stool, taking a few steps to the side to get a better view at where they had set up the microphone. "And taking pictures."

Remy: He grinned up at her. "I'll watch y' petite, but dere's no way I'm singin'."

Lorna: "I guess we're the stars of the group, Ginny." Lorna tsked at the others.

Tessa: "I'd dance if the music were better." Tessa waved at Lorna, raising a hand to the bartender for another drink of what she'd had earlier. "How was New Orleans, Remy?"

SinJin: "Just the way I like it." He led Lorna over to the song book and started perusing.

Remy: "Good an' hard all at d' same time." He gave Tessa a shrug. "Nice t' see d' family though."

Tessa: She nodded at him. "It's a city that's good at least for getting yourself lost." She vaguely remembered being out in it when they'd all gone to Mardi Gras...but only vaguely. "I'd bet they were happy to have you back."

Cessily: Cessily found that she'd get into the best position for pictures if she'd stretch her torso, so that her upper body was raised up to the ceiling. It did earn her some attention by the rest of the patrons, but most were too busy with partying and being drunk to really care much about the stretchy silver girl. "There we go, that's much better."

Lorna: Lorna made hmming noises as she looked over the song possibilities until she saw Factory Girls on the list. "What do you say?" Lorna's voice trailed off a bit as she saw Cessily stretching and let herself laugh a bit.

Remy: "Depends on what kinda lost you mean, but oui, works good for both. An' yeah, dere always pleased as punch t' see me. Nice t' have dat. Nice t' be here though too."

SinJin: "Sure...how does it go?"

Tessa: "Directionally lost, of course. What else could I mean?" She gave a mild half-smile over the rim of her glass, looking around the room. "Mmm. This is surprisingly good."

Lorna: Lorna starts half singing the song for Ginny while they wait. "Never really got the part about 'Walls covered in faces that still breathe'...hope they're talking about pictures or else that's just creepy."

Rogue: Rogue leaned over to bump Remy with her shoulder, "Ya gonna try anythin' stronger than that moldy beer, darlin'?"

SinJin: "Ok. I"ll give it a go."

Elizabeth: Lizzie slunk through the crowd towards the bar to get some more water. The girl gave her a pleading look, but she rolled her eyes and held her hand out. Bloody bars. Back home it seemed like it was law to serve water anywhere she went.

Cessily: Cessily filmed Lorna and Ginny as they sung their song, all the while grinning behind the camera. They were actually much less worse than she had initially expected.

Lorna: Lorna sang with gusto but as she attempted a cancan as they got to the chorus she was very glad that she had a partner.

Cessily: Okay, Cessily had to correct that assessment as soon as they had to sing the higher tunes, and slightly winced behind her camera. Apparently the saying went 'better loud than correct'. Good thing that she caught all of that on camera.

SinJin: He played into the camera and waved at Lizzie. He wasn't doing too badly. He bowed as the song ended and went to find another.

Elizabeth: Shaking her head, she gave a wave back to Ginny, wondering if he was drunk or just hyperactive that night.

Cessily: Cessily cheered and clapped her hands as the song ended. "That was fantastic," she shouted, "for drunk singing, that is."

Tessa: A smile crossed Tessa's face as a new song came on with a heavier beat. "I could dance to this, now." She murmured to herself, shaking her hips and getting a whistle from somewhere behind her. "I'm almost out of practice at this."

Lorna: Lorna was all grins now and was reluctant to give up the stage until Ginny wandered over to find another song. "Addictive, isn't it?"

SinJin: "I loved this back home - we'd all go out and spend the night singing. We rented a private booth and everything. Great times. It's good to do it again."

Rogue: Rogue cheered for Lorna and Ginny then turned to Tessa, "Come visit me at work, it'll help ya practice."

Tessa: "Right. You want to be the one to drag Andy off the first person that drools?" She winked as she moved farther onto the floor and away from all things drink-filled and breakable. "Come join me out here and show me what you do at work." She got an appreciative noise from someone she couldn't see by bending over double.

Cessily: "Ooh, yeah, dancing!" Cessily shifted back into her usual shape, and put the camera back onto the table near the others. "I'm wanna dance, too." Grabbing her drink, she quickly downed it. If she couldn't get herself into an intoxicated state by using alcohol anymore, she'd have to get herself ecstatic simply by mindset.

Cessily: Putting the glass back down, she then bounded over onto the floor, swaying to the beat.

Lorna: Lorna saw the dancing and hurried to join, pulling Bobby away from his stool and taking to the floor with him.

SinJin: Left alone, he sighed and gave up the stage to someone else and went over to Lizzie. "Care to dance?"

Elizabeth: Taking a seat, Lizzie watched everyone else go off, not really in the mood and tugged her phone out. Something was making her feel antsy, like she was about to get a flash of something.

Elizabeth: Looking up at Ginny, she shrugged a bit. "Maybe in a minute. Too many drunk people right now," she looked out at all the green haired, clad people bounding around.

Tessa: Tessa shook her head as the other girls joined her, shaking and gyrating wildly. The energy made her feel almost normal, feeling the heavy bass through her shoes. "Come on Cess. I know you can move better than that. Show me what you got." She felt no remorse in getting close to her to dance; she just smiled as they got pictures taken and cheered on.

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow and shrugged as she moved to go dance as well.

Cessily: "Oh, I know that you're familiar with my moves," Cessily joked, giving Tessa a wink. She did exactly that, speeding up her movements. People around them were stating to take pictures or just watch them. "I bet they don't get to see mutant girls shaking it every day," she added, laughing.

Lorna: "Best hope none of them are working for girl's gone wild or something. Maybe they'd produce a new 'mutie' fetish video or something." Lorna rolled her eyes at the thought.

Tessa: "Judging by most of their looks, they don't get to see girls shaking it much at all, mutant or otherwise." Once down to the floor and then back up, and with a wink at Cess, Tessa considered the video comment. "Count me out of that. I'll stick to just giving all the boys blushes."

SinJin: He waved back and sat in a chair, pulling Lizzie onto his lap.

Cessily: Cessily laughed, turning to Lorna. "Oh, you know that it's just a question of time until someone starts with something like that. Isn't there, like, a fetish for everything? It wouldn't surprise me, at all."

Elizabeth: "Oi!" she laughed as she was pulled unceremoniously across to his lap and almost lost a shoe. A little group passing them for the bar laughed as well, mainly as her skirt had gotten rucked up.

Lorna: "Oh now that I've said it there's at least three websites devoted to it. I'm pretty sure that that's some sort of rule. We'll have to goggle sometime."

Cessily: "Yeah, though I'm a little scared of what we might find there," Cessily replied.

SinJin: He grinned and tickled her exposed thighs, glaring at anyone who stared for a little too long. With a flourish, he tugged her skirt back down and gave the tip of her nose a kiss.

Tessa: "Can't be that bad. It's just us, after all." She grinned widely at the other two. "And don't you just love the imagination some of those people have?"

Elizabeth: "Oh don't you dare!" she jumped up, almost knocking the chair they were on back, then rolled her eyes at the stares. "Oh really. What is your problem? They've all seen a female by now. I'm not about to get carried off."

Lorna: "Those? Are you not joining in on the pervy imagination collective?" Lorna laughed but looked up at the quick outburst from Lizzie and Ginny's area.

Cessily: "I can imagine what some of that might look like," Cessily answered, chuckling. "Which makes me wonder if I'm on the Internet somewhere. I mean, people take pictures of me all the time. I guess silver people are still seen as somewhat unusual."

SinJin: "Sorry." He gave her a rakish smile. "I won't do that again."

Elizabeth: "You know you will," she rolled her eyes at him and folded her arms. "So don't even try that."

Cessily: Raising her hands above her head, she swayed her hips to the music. "See? I still remember what you've taught me," she told Tessa with a smirk. But apparently people were still a little scared of her, since they gave her plenty of room as she danced.

SinJin: "All right." He tugged her to sit on his lap again. "But I won't tickle you, I promise." He whispered. To show good faith, he wrapped his hands around her middle.

Elizabeth: "As in you won't tickle me for the rest of the evening," she shook her head. "You are far too predictable at times. I should expect it by now."

Lorna: Lorna wandered back to her beer, finding that it had been filled again which was quite nice. "Oi, tipsy dancing takes it out of you."

Elizabeth: "Ah, being tipsy takes it out of you!" Lizzie commented to Lorna. "Where did Bobby get to? I think we'll have to do a floor search for him when the place empties."

Lorna: "Oh, some of the beer demanded an exit. It was really quite urgent. I think the pregnancy confusion scared it out of him really."

SinJin: "Mmm, you really should." He set his chin on her shoulder.

Elizabeth: "Bless. But then if there was anything in it he'd know, wouldn't he? Unless - no, I'll regret asking that," looking over her shoulder to Ginny she almost sighed. "Being predictable isn't a good thing, deary."

Lorna: "The inner workings of my fiancee are oddly fascinating." Lorna shrugged, taking a drink from her mug and sitting back against the bar as she tried not to smirk at Lizzie and Ginny's shenanigans.

Cessily: Cessily took a short break from dancing, deciding to join the others at the bar while she got a new cocktail. "Hey, you all should come and dance with us. It's fun."

SinJin: "Maybe in a bit," he smiled at Cessily.

Lorna: "I lack skills at the moment. I thought perhaps beer would help."

Cessily: "Yeah, looks like you're occupied a little," she replied, grinning back at Ginny and Lizzie.

Elizabeth: "Oh worried you'll have to stare out people who happen to glance our way?" turning her attention to Lorna, she gave her an evil grin. "You broke the rule and sat down. Once that happens you have to put all the effort into getting back up. Same as going to the toilet on a night out. Once you break the seal, you can't stop going."

Rogue: Rogue stepped off the dance floor and went back for another drink, turning to watch every one else. She grinned as she saw a guy with no green on and reached over to give him a pinch, then hurridly looked back at the crowd.

Lorna: "Damnit...you're right...I wish this stool had wheels. That'd make things so much easier. Plus we could use them like bumpercars." Lorna looked as if she were seriously considering the possibilities that would offer. "Man, that'd be a fun bar gimmick."

Cessily: Cessily giggled. "Hey, perhaps we could fix wheels to the comfy chairs in the rec room back at the school and have races down the hallway."

Elizabeth: "Possibly why they don;t have wheels as well, so we can have fun by buying alcohol and falling over instead," she sat back a bit, bumping her head against Ginny's chin. "You should open a bar like that, Make it into a giant kids playground, you know, those things they have in family bars, with the ball pools and everything, but have it for the adults."

Lorna: "We should do that when we get home...but I'd be really tempted to cheat."

Elizabeth: "Or maybe we could just take the padded office chairs out of the computer room and use them rather than mess aorund putting wheels on..."

SinJin: He blinked. "Me? Why me?"

Cessily: "Ooh, that would work, too," Cessily grinned at Lizzie and nodded. "It should be much fun in any case."

SinJin: "And we could just borrow some of Professor Xavier's chairs."

Elizabeth: "No, Lorna. Sorry for leaning on you but it doesn't mean I'm talking to you," she reached her hand up and patted him on the cheek.

SinJin: "Hmmm. I've only had one drink at the other place...strooth, I'm a cheap date."

Elizabeth: "I'm cheaper. I've just had water."

Lorna: "I have so many businesses I should open now. I think that one sounds like the most fun though. I think the cleanup would be horrible though. Drunks on wheels after all."

Cessily: "Ewww, yeah." Cessily made a face. "I can't see that ending well."

Elizabeth: "Plastic sheeting."

SinJin: "Hazmat crew."

Lorna: "And hoses with floor drains."

Elizabeth: "Hangar has floor drains..."

Cessily: Cessily laughed. "Still, I can think of better ways to earn money. Though, a bar would be a lovely thing to earn some money. Maybe without drunks on wheels, perhaps."

Lorna: "Well anyway, I think we know how this party's going to end. Crash and burn in the hanger with some broken office chairs." Lorna laughed but cut off as people started pouring out of the bar in varying degrees of marching. "...bwah?"

Elizabeth: "Let me move the jet first...Good job I'm stone sober!"

Cessily: "What's that now?" Cessily looked up as people started to march out. "Did some war start?"

Elizabeth: She gave Cess a slightly confused look. "I think there would be more swearing and throwing things if so."

Lorna: "They're just...staggering. Just in the same direction now."

Elizabeth: "It's probably a conga line of sorts..." Lizzie sat up a little to get a better look.

Cessily: "Hm, yeah, I guess that's true." She blinked as the bar became much more empty. "You're right, Lorna. Just like in those zombie movies, you know?"

SinJin: "Last call, I think, is over."

Lorna: Lorna looked out at the window, blinking as other people started pouring out across the street. "I think it's a parade."

Elizabeth: "No it can't be, it's too early for last orders..."

Cessily: "Oooh, parade!" Cessily grinned and bounced slightly. "Should we tag along," she asked, excitedly looking at the others.

Lorna: "I think we must. How often do you get to do a mass stagger?"

Cessily: "Yay!" Cessily jumped off her stool. "I'll get the others."

SinJin: "Interesting."

Lorna: "Everybody's birthday should have a parade." Lorna hopped to the door, chugging down the last of her beer.

Elizabeth: "Thank god my birthday is in July, that's all I have to say..." she shook her head but stood all the same. "Come on then. They'll fall over in a pile and it'll be over if we don't catch up."

Cessily: "Totally!" Cessily grinned and nodded. "I'll definitely get a parade organized for mine. Even if it's just... my friends and I."

SinJin: "Right." He got up and staggered like a zombie for a few steps.

Lorna: Lorna impatiently held her hand out for Bobby. "Paraaaade!"

Bobby: "Parade, parade. All of life's a parade... or something." Bobby decided if he could dance, he could walk, so finished off his last beer and took her hand to follow.

Lorna: Lorna pulled him out with her and attempted to be quiet as she whispered. "Hey, next party we have'll be a wedding reception probably."

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow and followed them out, "Don't let anyone rain on mah parade," she mumbled happily.

Bobby: "Maybe we can have green beer for that too." A wide, silly grin lit his face.

Lorna: "We'll see." Lorna matched his grin as she attempted to skip along with everyone.

SinJin: St. John stopped messing about and dragged Lizzie after them, before they fell too far behind.