9/2 Instance: High-Jinks

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

current timeline

Rogue: Rogue followed Rachel out onto the back patio with a frown. "Ah thought ya said ya had ta go get some? Why're we comin' out back?" She frowned and looked around, "Somebody at tha school gettin' it f' ya?" She stuffed her hands into her pockets to keep them still. She was uncharacteristically nervous and it bothered her.

rachel: Rachel glanced back at Rogue and tried not to snicker at how nervous the other girl was. "We're coming out here to get some," she shot her a grin, started on the way to Remy's house. "And yeah, I have to get it from someone..."

Rogue: Rogue's pace faltered some as she realized where they were headed. "Out..h-... Out where?" Let her mean somwhere away from Remy's... Let this be just a shortcut. She gave a small laugh as they kept going down his path. "Someone could be anyone..."

rachel: "Y'know...I didn't know you were capable of freaking out like this. It's kinda funny..." she smirked. "It'll be fine. Just a bit further..." This was going to be so much more amusing once they actually got to Remy's.

Rogue: Rogue smacked Rachel's arm and stuffed her hand back in her pocket. "It is not funny." She took a breath, "Just a bit further huh? An' it sure as hell won't be fine if we're headed where Ah think we're headed." They followed the curve that led directly to Remy's house and she grimaced. Peachy...

rachel: "Ow," Rachel muttered, rubbing her arm. She was half-tempted to hit back, but Rogue could smash her face into the ground without even trying and the thought wasn't very appealing. "How do you know if it'll be fine or not? And where do you think we're going?"

Rogue: Rogue blinked and nodded to the approaching house, "'Less that's a figment of mah imagination, Ah'm guessin' Remy's." She chewed her lip, "An' it won't be fine 'cause Ah've done an' told him Ah wouldn't ever do this stuff..."

rachel: "Could be a figment of your imagination. For all you know, I could be brainwashing you," Rachel grinned as she made her way to the front door to knock.

Rogue: Rogue blew out a breath and shifted her weight from foot to foot, pretending to try and keep warm. After a moment, she turned around and put her back to the door, a mantra of curses going through her mind. "Ah'm gonna kill y'all, Rae."

Remy: He looked up from the computer where he'd been typing and crossed to the door. Tante'd taken Johnny out to play so that he could get some work done and he was glad of it. Nearly done. He smiled at the two when he saw who it was. "Hey! How y' girls doin'?" Rogue look weirdly flustered.

rachel: Rachel opened her mouth to reply to the threat but stopped when Remy answered the door. "Hey, Remy. I'm good. How're you?"

Rogue: Rogue turned around and gave Remy a small grin, shooting Rachel an evil look when Remy looked away. "Fine... Just peachy," she gave another grin that didn't meet her eyes.

Remy: "I'm fine. Y' two want some coffee or cookies or somethin'?" He waved them into the kitchen and guestured to the stools. "I needed a break from d' work so y'all timed it really well."

rachel: She inwardly cringed at the glare and followed Remy to the kitchen, "Actually, y'know the other night? When you fell into the kitchen...?"

Rogue: "Yeah, Rae was kinda worried 'bout ya, so we were comin' ta check up." She gave Rachel another glare and slid onto a stool. "Coffee, please." She shifted a bit and found she couldn't sit still, so she slid off to find mugs for them.

Remy: "Yeah...y' come t' rub dat in again?" He started a pot. "Y' don' need t' worry about me. I'm fine. Jus' was full of fail dat night, oui? I'm gonna start t' work out more regular wit' y'all."

rachel: "Nah, I think Selene with the spork was way more amusing than you falling through the window. Really, I just wanted to know if you had any weed since you were offering Raya. Rogue wanted to try some..." Rachel eyed Rogue warily.

Rogue: Rogue spun around from her spot at the cabinet and gave Rae a look. "Did not!" Fuck.

Remy: He couldn't help but laugh at the way the tables quickly turned. "Oh is dat it?" He hopped up on the counter to sit near to Rachel, so that both of them could watch Rogue. "So all dis teasin' about me goin' rusty...it's a cover?"

rachel: She was quite sure whether she should cower in fear or laugh at Rogue's reaction. Laughter won out. "Well, wouldn't exactly call the teasing a cover," she gave a half shrug, smirking.

Rogue: Rogue shot another glare and turned back around, focusing on pulling out three mugs. "No, that ain't it." She brought the mugs to sit beside the coffee pot and watched it as it started to brew, not meeting Remy's eyes. "An' Ah still am thinkin' ya rusty, but Ah ain't teased ya 'bout it..."

Remy: "Ok. So y' don' want t' try weed? Or do y'? Cause y' got dis boy confused. Dere somethin' up I should know about?"

Rogue: "No.. 'Course not. Rae's just pullin' ya leg." She bounced her leg some and crossed her arms under her chest as she started to get impatient with the coffee. "Nothin's up, hun. Y'all know just 'bout everythin' Ah do anyway..."

rachel: "Oh yeah because I led you down here just to visit," Rachel glanced at Rogue, rolling her eyes. She sighed,

Rogue: Rogue glared again.

rachel: She chewed on her lip,

Rogue: Rogue looked back down to the coffee pot and drummed her fingers on the counter, not even responding to Rachel.

Remy: He frowned at the pair of them. "Why d' I smell a fish? Y' two aren't jus' starin' at each other love struck suddenly, neh? What's goin' on?"

rachel: "Rogue's freaking out and won't tell you." That probably earned her another glare...

Remy: He turned the full force of his look to Rogue. "Oh? An' what d' hell are y' so freaked about?"

Rogue: "Nothin'! Not a damned thing!" Shit, could the coffee take any longer to finish. She started to tap her foot and got impatient, so just poured what was in the pot and put it back just as it started to drip on the burner with a small sizzle. Rogue gave Remy and Rachel their cups then took up her own, downing half of it and wishing there was bourbon in it.

rachel: Oh, she was so dead after they got back to the mansion. Rachel just raised an eyebrow, deciding it was better for her health if she stayed quiet.

Remy: He took a swallow of the hot coffee and tipped his head. "Y're so full of bullshit. So we gonna have t' flog it outta y'?"

Rogue: "Hey! No floggin'!" Rogue hopped up on the counter across from them. "Not if ya wanna live... An' what do ya care if Ah'm full of it, Remy?" She stuck her tongue out at him and finished the other half of her coffee, pouting into the empty mug.

rachel: She took a sip of the coffee and glanced over at Remy, "She's threatened me with death about three times already, so I wouldn't worry too much."

Remy: "Well why not jus' spill it girl." His smile got a bit wicked and he turned to Rachel. "Oooh. I could play twenty questions. Dat'd be fun. Do y' want y're boy t' bend y' over d' couch an' y're wantin' t' know how t' get him t' do dat?"

Rogue: Rogue's eyes went about as wide as saucers and she felt her face heat up before she was able to look back down into her mug. "No! Remy, that's awful..." Haven't even gotten fully onto third yet... How could they run home?

rachel: Rachel about snorted her coffee after seeing the look on Rogue's face. "It's not that awful. At least, I don't think it is..." she grinned.

Remy: "Well if y' don' like my ideas y' could always jus' tell me what is up." He tapped his finger against the counter thoughtfully. "Y've decided dat Rachel here is d' most devestatinly beautiful creature y've seen an' y're tryin' t' figure out how t' steal her away from Josh?"

Rogue: Rogue screwed up her face and shuddered a bit. "No. No offense, Rae, but Remy, that is disgustin'." She shot him a quick look, "An' why would Ah tell ya if there's nothin' up?"

Remy: "Cause y're sweatin'. Why are y' so nervous an' jumpy as a cat in a roomfull of rockers if dere's nothin' up?"

rachel: "Yeah, definitely none taken. I'm not sure I could handle another girl having a crush on me..."

Rogue: "Ah am not sweatin'!" Rogue frowned and shifted where she sat. "Not nervous an' jumpy either..." All lies... Which she knew were blatant lies, but she really didn't want to admit why she was here. She had no idea this was where Rachel got her stuff...

Remy: "Alright. Fine den. Maybe I should crack out d' chocolate for y', oui?" He teased her and slumped back a bit. "So what y' girls been up to?"

rachel: Yeah, guilt probably wouldn't work on Rogue, but it was worth a try. "Living," she shrugged, "I'm not all that exciting."

Rogue: Rogue fixed Rachel with a flat stare. "Nice try." She winced inwardly when she realized she'd said it out loud. "Ya know what Ah've been up ta, Remy. School, trainin', Sam, work, makin' sure Tante teaches me everythin' she knows..." She grinned at the last one.

Remy: "Mmmhmm." He set his mug down with a clink. "Dere somethin' dat y' need help wit' at all? I mean, I know I'm only gettin' half of dis conversation..."

Rogue: Rogue hopped off the counter and went to rinse her mug in the sink. "No. Maybe Ah should just leave so y'all can do whatever it was Rachel wanted ta do..." She waved a hand in the air, attempting to wave off the problem as well.

rachel: "Or maybe you could stop being stubborn and freaking out and try it like you wanted to," she sighed and added, "Plus, I don't want you to leave."

Rogue: "Ya couldn'ta told me ya got it from Remy? 'Least woulda made me stay back in tha mansion..." Rogue stood with both of her hands on the edge of the sink, staring straight through the small window, but not paying attention to anything her eyes saw.

Remy: "Oh for pete's sake." He tutted and hopped off the counter. "Dat's what's got y' so worked up? Since when did y' get t' be such a prude again? Or is it dat y' think I am?"

rachel: "Well, would you prefer me to get it from some dealer? At least, we can trust Remy..."

Rogue: "Yeah, but if Ah'd known Ah woulda let ya come get it by yaself..." She wouldn't turn around to look at them. "This ain't anythin' sexual, Remy. Still ain't a prude there... Always been a prude 'bout this stuff..."

rachel: "Not exactly a bad thing to be a prude about, but weed isn't that bad. If it was, I wouldn't be doing it." Rachel watched Rogue's back. This was starting to be harder than what it was worth...

Remy: "Y're worked up way harder dan y' need t' be about a couple of joints." He went to his office and rummaged around in a high drawer he had up on a shelf and emerged with a small bag which he pressed into Rogues hand. "An' Rachel's right. Y' don' get it from d' right people an' it can be laced wit' meth or cocaine an' shit."

Rogue: Rogue's lip got caught roughly between her teeth as she looked down at her hand, revealing the small bag as Remy pulled his hand away. She looked up to him, heart racing. "Yeah, but... What kinda person am Ah if Ah do this?" She went back to looking at the weed, "Ah'd be a damned hypocrite."

Remy: "Well, what kinda person d' y' think I am? It's not like it's somethin' hard. It's jus' a bit of weed." He shrugged. "I'd never want y' t' go doin' d' other stuff...but dis ain' gonna do y' any harm."

Rachel: She cringed slightly at hypocrite. "What he said pretty much sums it up. And, it's not like we'll let you do anything completely stupid...by yourself..." Rachel grinned.

Rogue: "Well an' that's another thing... It is 'just a bit' of it... Think 'bout it... How much alcohol does it take ta get me anywhere near touchin' safe? More'n normal people could handle in a week." She sighed and set the weed on the counter, looking at it. "That's part of why Ah'm nervous... If it don't do much of anythin', but it gives me enough ta wanna chase it, will Ah wanna go f' other stuff ta see if it works? Just like Vic did..."

Remy: He gave her a very wide grin at that. "Dere ain't a lot dere, but it's good stuff. Y'll be jus' fine with it. An' y're not gonna be usin' dis like Vic did. Y' know better, Rogue. Y' ain't runnin' from stuff like Vic was." He shrugged. "But it's y're choice. Ain't a 'gateway' drug like people make it out t' be though, least not anymore dan booze would be."

Rogue: Rogue turned around and leaned against the counter, scrubbing at her face with both hands. "Ain't a gateway drug f' people with normal tolerances... S'what Ah get f' Carol Ah guess." She looked over her shoulder at the bag behind her, then up to Remy and over to Rae. "Fine.... But don't go tellin' anybody, ya hear?"

rachel: "Finally. And not telling anyone works for me. Josh and Ben will give me shit about it if they find out."

Remy: "Fine. Y' don' need t' sweat it so much. Y' gonna smoke it now or later?" He quirked his brow. "Gonna be hard t' hide up dere. Y're welcome t' smoke it on d' back deck if y' want."

Rogue: Rogue chewed her lip and gave a frown as she glanced up at Rae, then back to the bag. "Ah, um... Ah hadn't really thought 'bout it... Well... Last time Ah caught y'all smokin' was on tha roof. That's always a safe place... Figure it'd be bad if Tante an' Johnny came back ta find us smokin' on y'alls back deck..." She scrubbed her face again. "Shit. Cain't believe Ah said yes," she grumbled under her breath.

rachel: Rachel gave a shrug, "The roof would work. I wouldn't have a problem with the back deck, but yeah...I don't really think it'd be a good idea to smoke around Johnny either."

Remy: "Jus' don't fall off d' roof. I was experienced." He gave her a wink. "An' tante wouldn't pay it much mind. Smack me maybe. But y' do what y' want."

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow, "Ya ain't comin' too?" She reached over and grabbed a wooden spoon from the crock on the counter and smacked him in the stomach. "Like Ah know how ta do this shit. An' Ah don't trust Rae enough ta tell me somethin' wrong so she can laugh at me. Ah ain't even ever smoked a cigarette..."

rachel: "Pffft, like I'd waste it just to laugh at you when I could get high and laugh at you anyway," she smirked.

Rogue: "Oh ya are an' evil, evil friend." She stuck her tongue out at Rachel.

rachel: Rachel poked her tongue out back, "I thought that's why you love me."

Remy: "Hey!" He snatched the spoon back and gave her a good firm smack on her behind. "You were gonna do it without me before. But fine. Let's hit d' roof. Jus' make it my roof, bien?"

Rogue: "True. So maybe Ah don't need ya after all." She crinkled her nose and frowned at him as she rubbed her rear. "Ya break it, ya buy it, Cajun."

Rogue: "Ya got somethin' 'gainst tha mansion roof? Or is it just that Ah kinda took it over as mah own lil thinkin' spot since y'all left?" She stuck her tongue out, then remembered the TJ memories that were probably his reason and mananged to hide a wince by looking back at the weed.

rachel: "Your roof works for me. It's closer than the mansion," she hopped off the stool and moved to put her empty mug in the sink.

Remy: "Hah. See? We win." He grinned and smacked her butt again. "Y're invulnerablish, oui? An' I thought dat ass was already claimed. Upstairs we go den...dere's a way t' get dere from a window."

Rogue: "Ish? No ish 'bout it." She grinned, "Don't mean ya cain't break mah pride. Now stop it 'fore Ah tell Mattie ya been usin' her spoons on mah ass. Then y'all'll really get it." She grinned at him like a little sister taunting her older brother. "An' it is claimed. Don't mean Ah cain't be bought though. 'Course don't mean Ah'd give anythin' either." She snickered.

Remy: He dropped it in the dishwasher and led the way up, popping the aforementioned window at the end of the hall open. "Y' wanna go first? Rae should still be able t' climb it jus' fine if tranin' sticks."

rachel: Rachel followed the two upstairs to the window, grinning, "Since I'm still training, I would hope I still can. You also ran us up and down that wall so many times, I don't know how it wouldn't stick."

Rogue: Rogue shrugged and flew out the window and hovered in case one of them needed help up. She smirked as she crossed her arms and watched them. "Remy, if y'all can make it up ta tha roof without a single sound Ah'll do whatever ya want me to f' a day." She gave him a mock-glare, "No sex," followed by a wink since she knew he wouldn't say that anyway. She was also counting on him losing.

Remy: "An' define 'sound'? Sound dat y' can hear? Dere's a bit of wind today - makin' d' lake wave up a bit. Could slip a bit an' y' wouldn't hear it over dat." He rolled his eyes. "Oui, I'm sure y'd have a great time explainin' why y' were in a maids outfit t' y're boy anyways."

rachel: She raised an eyebrow, "Do I get anywaything if I make it up without a sound?"

Rogue: "Sound meanin' somethin' Ah can hear yes. An' Ah got sharp ears." She turned a mirror of Rae's face to her. "Nope. This is still part of me givin' him shit 'bout gettin' caught. Kinda like tha old man jokes. They didn't quit 'till his hair came back an' tha cane went away. This won't stop 'till he can prove me otherwise." She turned back to Remy with a grin, "'Course Ah would. We'd play with it."

rachel: "So not fair. I should at least get cookies or something..."

Remy: "Really, what she means, is she's got a secret hankerin' t' be my slave. In a total innocent way, certainment." He patted her head and levered himself out the window. "We'll get y' somethin' of tante's. Y' can start listenin' now." Gripping the sill he drew his legs out the window, dangling there for a second before bringing his body up in a chin up. Damn, he really should get working again on some of that. He could do it, but not with quite the fluid ease he could before.

Rogue: Rogue stayed very still as she watched Remy carefully, listening for any sounds at all. She arched her eyebrows slightly impressed when he was almost up without making a sound. A grin broke out over her face when she thought she heard something, then frowned when she realized it had come from behind her. She turned to glare at the squirrel then back at Remy who had made it up. "Dang y'all."

rachel: Once she was sure Remy was up, Rachel climbed out the window and pulled herself up. She carefully made her way up to the roof since going splat was not on her list of things to do, not that Rogue would let her fall. ...Well...maybe she would. She had mentioned killing her, and no one would suspect anything...

Remy: "Dat's right. Ain't dat bad after all, neh? An' dere's flower beds t' be turned over." He nodded far below them before standing and walking a bit higher on the roof. "Ok. Bring it up here girl. May as well get t' d' main event. An' y' get cookies Rae."

Rogue: Rogue sighed, "Well, at least Ah'm good with gardenin'. Kinda. Don't blame me if ya flowers drown though." She flew over and settled between them, handing over the bag. "We gotta call it tha 'main event'?"

rachel: Rachel plopped down and pulled her knees up, wrapping her arms around them. "Well, what would you rather us call it?"

Remy: He grinned and gave Rae a conspiratoral look. "Oooh. We get t' come up wit' code words for it dat are special. Don' want anyone t' know dat our Rogue is walkin' a bit on d' wild side of life."

rachel: "Ooh, that could be fun. Not that it'd be the end of the world if anyone found out," she smirked.

Rogue: "Ugh. Y'all're absolutely awful. What in tha world am Ah gonna do with ya? An' how 'bout somethin' that don't make it sound so... important?" She gave a small shrug as she pulled a face. "Already feel bad enough f' doin' it..."

Remy: "Ok. We all had t' go t' d' bathroom den." He solemnly said. "Remember dat now. So if I asked y' if y've gone t' d' bathroom today, people jus' think I'm bein' weird. Dey won' judge y're reputation, mademoiselle."

Rogue: She stuck her tongue out at Remy and gave him a light shove. "Ain't like Ah'm plannin' on doin' it any more than this one time... Just curious is all. So there ain't no need f' y'all ta ask me 'if Ah've gone ta tha bathroom taday'."

rachel: Rachel snickered. "Yeah, not planning on doing it anymore. I keep saying I'm going to stop, and I still haven't...."

Rogue: "Yeah, but Ah don't get addicted ta shit. Part of mah ...Carol's genetic make-up." She poked her tongue out at Rachel this time. "An' now's 'bout tha time when Ah'd give ya a good naggin', but that'd make me an even worse hypocrite."

Remy: "Yeah, well, dere's addiction an' den dere's jus' gettin' used to stuff. Dis is more of a habit dan an addiction anyways. But y' don' even have t' worry about dat." He tipped his head. "Alright, so we gonna talk all day or are y' gonna fetch it out an' do it, chere?"

Rogue: Rogue paused briefly at the 'chere', not sure whether to smile or frown. He'd never called her that before. Only 'petite'. And only TJ had gotten the title 'chere'... She figured he wasn't meaning it as anything more than a general term of affection, but it was still nice to hear him say it again, though different for it to be directed at her... She hoped that was helping him with the healing process a bit.

Rogue: She blinked and shook her head to clear her thoughts when she realized she'd just been looking at him for a bit. "Ah already told ya Ah ain't got any fuckin' clue what Ah'm doin'..."

Remy: "Give it here." He took the bag from her and slid the rolling papers that he'd included out, quickly rolling one with a very practiced air. "Y' wanna light it Rae?" He asked holding it towards her.

Rogue: Rogue smirked to herself and turned to Remy with a dumb-founded expression, hoping he would buy it, but knowing deep down he wouldn't. "Why don't y'all do tha honors, sugah?" She gave a gesture at his hands and looked back up at him again, eyebrows raised in question.

rachel: Rachel took the joint from him and pulled the lighter out of her pocket, flicking it open and holding it to the end. She held it out to Rogue, "You first?"

Remy: "Well ladies first y' know." He gave her a smug smile in return and watched her interestedly.

Rogue: "Damn you, Rachel." Rogue narrowed her eyes at her, then turned the glare to Remy, wishing she could smack the smug look off his face. She gave an exasperated sigh. "How many fuckin' times do Ah gotta say that Ah don't know shit 'bout this? Ain't ever even taken a drag from a cigarette." She leaned back on her hands and gave them both a glare. "In other words? No."

Remy: He shook his head. "Fine. Jus' hold y're horses." He fished the joint from Rachel and took a nice deep drag. "Ok. So jus' hold y're head really still an' don' move. Jus' breath in." He leaned close to her, blowing the smoke into her open mouth as she did as he bade her.

Rogue: Rogue squinted her eyes as some of the smoke leaked up towards them making them water some. Dang, that stuff did not smell good. Better than cigarettes though. She felt like she wanted to cough, but kept it in, clenching her jaw after she took it all in, forcing her eyes open a bit more to meet Remy's. Wow, he was really close...And she couldn't touch him anymore safely...Rogue flinched a bit at that thought but held her ground.

Rogue: "Wow?" Rogue said it softly, almost as if speaking too loud would close the distance with Remy. "That's it?" She blinked, "Y'all sure are a crazy bunch if ya thi-" And then she felt a bit light headed... She blinked again, then closed her eyes. This was almost like the vertigo tunnel all over again, only...not.

rachel: She reached and took the joint from Remy to take a pull herself, blowing smoke out as she offered to Rogue again. "So, you going to try now that you have some idea of what you're doing?"

Remy: He snickered and reached for her gloved hand, pulling her a little more firmly onto the roof. "Lie down if it takes y' too hard. An' oui, now dat y' have d' edge knocked off y', may as well try it d' old fashioned way."

Rogue: Rogue gave Remy a look before looking at the joint and chewing her lip. After a moment, she took it and sat up, pulling her knees to her chest as she tentatively brought it to her lips and took a small drag, closing her mouth against another cough, but it found it's way to her throat anyway. "Nothin' ever takes me too hard, Rem." She held the joint out to him with another glare then looked out over the grounds and water, trying not to think too much.

Remy: He took it from her for another simple drag, passing it back to Rachel again to complete the circle. "So...not hittin' y' at all den, Miss Impenitrable?"

Rogue: "Ya already know tha answer ta that 'm thinkin'." She didn't look over at him as she rested her chin on her folded arms. "Shit... Miss Impenitrable... Ah ain't Fort Knox."

rachel: Rachel passed it back to over to Rogue after taking a drag, "Really? You aren't?"

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes and took it, taking another small drag, then looking at it for a moment before passing it to Remy and lying on her back to look at the sky. "No. Ah ain't. If Ah were Ah would still be on tha streets, not givin' a damn 'bout y'all. Pro'ly woulda just thrown tha letter Ah got away..." She put her hands under her head and took a deep breath. "Still wonder why Ah didn't sometimes... Though Ah wouldn't change it."

Remy: "Oh stop bein' all down. Dis isn't supposed t' be bad. Supposed t' be good." He poked her as he exhaled. "An' really, y' aren't Fort Knox. Know it." He started to laugh with a wide grin on his face.

rachel: "Somehow you're managing to be more depressing than I usually am," she grinned.

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes again, "Ah am not bein' all down an' depressed. Just thinkin'." She arched an eyebrow at Remy a half-smirk on her face, "Ya laughin' 'cause Ah ain't Fort Knox or 'cause o' how ya know it? An' if ya poke me again, Ah'm bitin' ya finger," she teased.

Remy: He just kept laughing, it finally dissolving plain out into giggles. Pot rarely took him this way, but when it did...

Rogue: Rogue found herself laughing somewhat nervously as she watched Remy, then pushed up to her elbows, giving Rachel a look. "Ya ever smoked with him 'fore? Pot do this ta everybody?" She took the joint from him and choked on another small laugh as she inhaled. She held it in her mouth, then leaned over to Remy, blowing it straight into his mouth like he'd done to her.

rachel: Rachel took the joint from her and took another drag, "Nope. Never smoked with him, and it doesn't do it to everyone. ...Though I might end up kinda like that pretty soon..."

Remy: He sputtered and closed his eyes at the unexpected smoke, wiping at the tear marks on his face as he still snickered. "Non." He shook his head and tried again, managing to swallow it for a minute. "Usually not for me. Guess it's d' company." Her offended look set him off again.

Rogue: "Oh no ya don't, Rae. Don't make me be tha only sane one left up here..." She turned back to Remy and rolled to her side to free up her hand so she could give him a shove. "D' company?" she mocked. "What's so wrong with d' company? Ain't like ya not 'round me almost all tha time anyway." She poked him in the ribs.

rachel: She snickered, "I wasn't sane in the first place." Rachel leaned back on her elbows, blinking at the sky for a few moments. "Wait...what's wrong with us?"

Remy: He let out a few more snickers and finally took some deep long breaths, trying to dispell it. "Oh, ain't nothin' in particular. Don' go gettin' y're panties in a twist." Apparently that was a humourous mind picture cause it set him off again.

Rogue: Rogue shared a look with Rachel and dove on top of Remy, sitting on his stomach and pinning both of his arms above his head. "Panties in a twist, huh?" She swayed some as her movements caught up with her, glaring playfully at him after she blinked it away. "Shall we see if ya boxers can get in a twist?" She looked over at Rachel again, "Wonder if he's wearin' tha ones y'all left on mah pillow..."

rachel: Rachel snorted, glancing over at the two, "Oh, that was a long time ago....or seems like it. I just remember that they were pink. They were pink, right?" She'd move, but there was the going splat thing. Well, and she didn't really want to move.

Remy: "Oooh. Don' y' dare!" He seemed to be semi-saved by Rachel's apathy, which he could only partially thank the marjuana for. "An' dat wasn't my fault! So y' jus' keep y're hands where I can see dem!"

Rogue: "Nah. They were black Ah think..." She tilted her head at Rachel, "Ya must be thinkin' of his thong. Never ended up on mah pillow. Just tha boxers." Rogue wrinkled her nose at Remy and poked her tongue out. "Never said it was. Was just wonderin' if ya were... An' ya cain't see mah hands anyway, hot shot. They're above ya head." She gave him a broad grin. "Don't dare me Remy... Ya know Ah'll do it."

rachel: "With a card, right?" she giggled. She really didn't remember much of that besides leaving Rogue a "gift" and Lizzie being there. "I can see her hands, Rem. ...I think."

Remy: "Well y' make sure y' can." He wiggled. "Dieu. Y' gotta stop eatin' dem wheaties girl..."

Rogue: Rogue clamped her legs against his side to hold him still. "Wheaties nothin'." She frowned as she remembered the card that was tucked in the boxers. "Yeah... With a card. Damned if Ah wasn't embarrassed as Ah've ever been when Ah gave it back ta him." She absently switched his wrists to one hand and leaned over to take the joint from Rachel, offering it to Remy just short of his mouth before taking a drag herself.

Remy: "I didn't do it!!" This was downright embarrassing. "Hey...y're boyfriend flies, right?"

rachel: Rachel blinked again, still grinning stupidly. "Mine doesn't...unless there's something I don't know..." She frowned and scooted closer to the two, holding her hand out for the joint, "Want."

Rogue: Rogue finally let Remy take a drag before handing it back to Rachel, deciding that he wasn't being fun anymore. She rolled off him on the other sided and laid on her back again. "Yeah he flies. Ain't so hot at landin' yet... But we're workin' on it." She sent him a mock-glare. "Panties in a twist is what ya started."

Rogue: "Ain't nothin' wrong with tha company neither."

Remy: "It's jus' a sayin'!" he wiggled upright to let the smoke out slowly. "Wait. Who said dere is anythin' wrong wit' d' company?"

rachel: "You did!?" Rachel sat up some to glance at Rogue over him and take a drag and pass it, "...Right?"

Rogue: Rogue just blinked at Remy for a moment before what Rachel said registered. "Yeah. Y'all did, Remy." She cocked an eyebrow, "An' that is not a sayin' ya should say ta a gal with super-strength an' a temper... Even if Ah was just playin'."

Remy: "I didn't say dere was anythin' wrong! Jus' said y're funny." He humfed. "Dieu." Snatching the joint before Rogue could get a turn, he arched his brow. "Oh, y're jus' pissed y' lost dat bet." The smile teasing around his face let her know he was joking though.

Rogue: "What's so funny 'bout me not bein' Fort Knox?" Rogue was suddenly extremely confused. "An' why would Ah be pissed if it gets me a maids outfit ta play 'round with Sam." She watched as he took a drag and rolled onto her stomach, not at all happy with her body's instinct to dive at him again for her turn.

Remy: "What?" Ok now they were both looking confused at each other. He seized the salient point. "Oh, so y' are gonna try an' get dat boy t' bend y' over at d' couch!" He held the fragment of joint out for her to finish off.

Rogue: Rogue blinked and pushed up to take the drag, letting him hold on to it, but careful not to touch his fingers with her lips. "That's what sent ya inta a fit of giggles... Somethin' 'bout me not bein' impenitrable an' y'all knowin' that Ah ain't no Fort Knox..." She blinked. Should she be forgetting this stuff like they were? Rogue sighed, probably the same thing that kept her from getting drunk easily.

Remy: "Y're not answerin' d' more important question..." He shared a look with Rachel and then looked back at her, flicking the butt off the edge of the roof.

rachel: Rachel bit down on her lip, feeling completely lost. Her brow furrowed as she tried to figure out what the hell they were going on about. Though, she wasn't quite sure when she'd gotten lost. "...What question?"

Remy: "Not y'. Rogue." Rae still looked kinda blank. "D' sex question. Jeesh. Y' femmes."

rachel: She shook her head, blinking, "...Sex question?" When had that been asked?

Remy: Rubbing his forehead he pointed at Rogue. "Her. Sam. Couch. As in bent over it. Am I speakin' english?"

Rogue: Each new question made Rogue's face turn a slight shade of darker pink and she turned her face away from them, trying to focus on something else. "Ya know Ah ain't havin' sex, Remy," she said quietly, hoping to redeem her mistake of not knowing how to answer earlier.

Remy: "Yettttttt." He drew the work out teasingly. "Y're pretty in pink dere Rogue. But don' worry. I'm sure y'll give him a heartattack wit' d' damn outfit an' den y' won't need t' worry about d' sex at all."

Rogue: Rogue reached out and smacked his thigh. "Ya just teasin' me 'cause... 'Cause..." She frowned when she couldn't think of anything. "'Cause ya wished ya'd gotten it first." She smacked her forehead, lame. "An' Ah ain't one f' pink..." She covered her face with both hands, blush growing deeper.

rachel: "Sometimes I wonder whether you really are speaking english with that accent," she poked her tongue out at him, laughing at Rogue.

Remy: "Sam? Oui...gotta admit, d' boy ain't bad." He sassed right back, feeling a bit of a tug, but he was used to that by now. "An' y', Rae, did not jus' make fun of my accent. Dere's no more gumbo in d' pot for y' girl."

Rogue: Rogue smacked Remy again, "Hey! He's off-limits f' wanderin' eyes!" Her demeanor changed at the word gumbo. "Oooh, is there some downstairs? Kinda hungry... Could do with some gumbo..."

rachel: "Of course I didn't," she attempted an innocent look. "And, Tante won't let me starve..."

Remy: "Y' two know exactly who t' suck up t' now, neh? An' I ain't it. C'mon den. Y' can explain t' her why y' wanna eat her outta house an' home, though she'll probably jus' be happy she can finally 'feed y' up' for once."

Rogue: Rogue grumbled, "Still off limits." She tried to push herself up, but ended up falling over and using Remy's leg as a pillow. "Comfy. Ain't sure whether Ah want gumbo'r sleep... So lazy." She snickered and rubbed his thigh with her cheek and purred like a cat for a second before closing her eyes. "Tante never has a problem gettin' me 'fed up'. She has a hard 'nough time keepin' me outta it 'fore it's finished anyway."

rachel: "So...if we're getting food...how are we getting off the roof?" Rachel glanced over at them. Sleep actually sounded really nice though, too...

Rogue: "Ya know how ta fly, Rae. Work with it. Bring me back somethin' 'cause Ah ain't movin'." She yawned and snuggled into Remy's leg more.

Remy: He rolled his eyes. "Dieu. D' both of y' are wimps. Y' didn't even have half a joint each." He stood. "Alright. I'm d' only one outta y' both dat can't fly an' look, I'm d' one dat's gonna beat y're asses both t' d' ground."

rachel: "Pffft, I'm not getting you shit. And just 'cause I know how to fly, doesn't mean I can." Looking up at Remy, she raised an eyebrow and forced herself to get up too.

Rogue: Rogue let out a yelp as her pillow moved and her face hit the roof. She glared up at Remy then tucked her arm under her head. "Wouldn't beat me if Ah felt like gettin' up." She turned to Rachel, "An' it ain't ya fear of heights. It's more a fear of fallin'. If ya in control of tha flyin', ya shouldn't fall. Y'all'd be fine." She rolled onto her otherside, facing away from them. "Night."

Remy: He rolled his eyes. "I'm not gonna leave y' up here t' fall off." He scooped her up and popped her over his shoulder looking over the edge of the roof. "Damn. Ok. How do I do dis again?"

rachel: Rachel followed him to the edge of the roof and chewed on her lip. Rogue would possibly smack her for the suggestion, but... "You could always just drop her. Not like it'd hurt..."

Rogue: Rogue screwed her face up tight and glared at Rachel, smacking Remy on the rear. "If Ah didn't like bein' able ta get a free look at ya ass, Ah'd be complainin' right now." She looked back to Rachel, "When we get down, ya gettin' a smack upside tha head."

Remy: He wiggled his butt. "Rather have it dere dan on my head. Y' lose Rae." Lowering the pair of them off the edge he grunted with the weight. "Alright, I really do need t' start back at workin' out at dis kinda thing."

rachel: "I lose? Does that mean I just fail or do I have to do something...?" she watched Remy for a moment before carefully starting her way down to the window after him.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Heeheehee! That's a great read. Very funny, y'all. :D
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen