09/12 Instance: Ben's B-day

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

[[Timelined 4/06]]

Neena: Neena pushed open the door to her uncle's penthouse. Having a rich relative who owned a major vineyard in Napa did have its advantages at times. She took a moment to take in the spacious area, noting the spectacular city view, before turning to Ben. "Happy birthday!"she grinned at him.

Ben: Ben smiled back and kept his eyes closed. "Can I look now?" He asked. "Getting out of the elevator was trouble enough, I think trying to get around this penthouse blind won't be such a hot idea."

Neena: "Yes, you can look now,"Neena put her satchel down. "I just hope you like what you see.

Ben: Ben opened his eyes and his jaw dropped. "WOoooooow!" He said. "Who's place is this again?" Ben stopped gazing in circles around the room as his eyes connected with Neena's.

Ben: She stood by the window and the city lights, next to her gorgeous figure, left Ben speechless, breathless, and possibly thoughtless. "Wow. Hun, I love you. Thank you." He walked to her and hugged her tightly, kissing her on the cheek.

Neena: Neena accepted his kiss, nuzzling his cheek in return. "Of course, its your birthday. I wanted to do something special. Its my uncle's penthouse, you know, the one that owns the vineyard? He lent me this place when I asked. He offered to give it to me, but its too far from the school, you know?

Ben: Ben looked around and wished she had said yes regardless. The place was indeed gorgeous, but he wasn't about to admit that. Not to mention she was right, she'd be too far away. From him.

Ben: Taking a step out onto the balcony, and bringing her with him he whistled. "Yeah, it is far. But, man-oh-man, is the view of the City great?!" He looked out the window again, Neena beside him and his arm around her. "You know what's also great?"

Ben: He quickly, and firmly, hoisted her up to his side and kissed her on the forehead, then he jumped up and out into the city skyline, holding onto her tightly. *Thwip* Ben's webbing shot out and grabbed a corner of the nearest building and pulled the two of them back up into the air.

Ben: "Whooo! Great jump point!"

Neena: "Ben!" Neena shrieked. "This is NOT what the balcony is for!" She held on for dear life as Ben swung them around the block. She closed her eyes and prayed he wouldnt drop her, and only breathed again when she felt the balcony beneath her feet once more. "We. Are. Not. Doing. That. Without. Warning."

Ben: Ben winked. "I come with a warning, you should know that by now." He looked fondly at the webs hanging from the buildings.

Neena: "Yes, you do,"Neena sniffed and dusted off imaginary particles from her blazer. "So are you hungry? Kitchen is stocked and ready to go if you are." Neena headed into the marble countered island kitchen. "Isnt it pretty?"

Ben: "Very." Ben said smiling. "So which of the four bedrooms are we using?."

Neena: "Unfortunately I think theyre all history themes. Like I think one of them is Versailles revival. My uncle is weird like that."She searched the cupboards, noting they were all stocked with her uncles wines. "Just like Uncle Gio to stock up,"she sighed.

Ben: Ben looked at the wine and blanched. He almost said "I bet there's no scotch 'round here," but he bit his lip in time. "Think the guy keeps any Cream Soda for the non drinkers?"

Neena: "Im sure he does," Neena forced a smile. "No worries, sweetie, I wont have any. It wouldnt be fair to you."She closed the cabinets and turned back to him, holding out her arms. "Come here."

Ben: Ben took her arm and followed her, choosing on his own to close his eyes this time.

Neena: The kiss was gentle, reassuring, just long enough for Neena to know he was feeling better. "I have a surprise for you. This isnt your only present."

Neena: She pulled away and bounded over to her bag, rummaging around until she pulled out an envelope. "I got us tickets to see Rent!"

ben: Ben's jaw dropped. "No way!" He shouted. "Rent!? Like, 'No Day But Today', Rent?" He danced over to her and picked her up, spinning her around. "Thank you!"

Neena: "Actually, I like 'Today for You, Tomorrow for Me', but yes, 'Rent'. Go get your coat. I just brought us by to drop off our stuff."

Ben: -----It was here that Ben and Neena fell into a time warp and popped out four and a half hours later on Broadway, dressed for the cold, and having just seen "RENT"-----

Neena: ((Neena was wearing her stylish woolen trench and leather boots ))

Ben: ((Ben of course was wearing his corduroy jacket and sweet converse))

Ben: "Uh-May-Zing!" Ben hollered. "Live in my house! I'll be your shelter... just pay me back, with 1000 kisses..." Ben sang in a low voice as he twirled Neena around him and into his arms. "Be my loverr--rrrrrrrrrrr.... and I'll, cover you-hooooo, yeah!"

Ben: He sang as he walked her down the street, many of the people smiling at them, most of the rest ignoring completely. Sudden bursts of song were not rare in New York, especially on Broadway. Especially this late at night. "so, with 1000 sweet kisses, if you're cold and you're lonely..."

Neena: "I'll cover you!" Neena winked, finishing the line. "I'm so glad you liked it, sweetie. I love Rent."

Ben: They sang the whole way to the apartment complex and they kissed the whole ride up in the elevator. By the fifth floor they were practically undressing, recklessly ignorant to the slightest chance of someone coming onto the elevator, which thankfully no one did.

Ben: As Neena fumbled to put the key in the hole, Ben was kissing the back of her neck and massaging her shoulders gently.

Neena: "Bad!" she laughed breathlessly. "I can't figure out which key it is!" Neena slapped his hands away, finally finding the right key. They stumbled into the flat, and Neena tossed her trench on the couch.

Neena: She turned to Ben, hands on her hips. "OK, question. What's your persuasion? Versailles revival, Grecian, or Gothic?"

Ben: "All." Ben said as he leaned his mouth forward and connected his lips with hers. "Start with Versailles revival though, I want something optimistic but poetic at first."

Neena: "Optimistic isn't what comes to mind when I think if Versailles, but poetic fits," Neena laughed as he tickled her side softly. "After all, Versailles was a symbol of the excesses of the french monarchy-"

Ben: "Optimistic, as in, not Edgar Allen Poe, gothic, boo-hoo, sad face stuff." Ben said quickly. "And hun?" He ripped his shirt off and threw it into a random corner of the room. "Doesn't matter."

Ben: Hoisting her up and allowing her to wrap her legs around his hips he carried her to the bed, kissing her deeply as they fell upon the bed.

Neena: "Spoil sport," Neena retorted when they came up for air. She rolled them over so that she straddled his hips. "But, you're the birthday boy. Tonight, it's up to you," Neena leaned forward and traced her index finger along Ben's jaw. "What would you like?"

Ben: Ben didn't bother trying to think of tactics or positions, he knew exactly what he wanted. "Take over. My birthday? Your night to have fun with me. Whatever you think is great, I'll enjoy too." He said.

Neena: "In that case," Neena got up and bounced off the bed. "I should probably get the mask off," she strode to the doorway, pausing to look back at him sprawled on the bed. "Don't you move, now."

Neena: It took a bit to scrub off the layers of makeup, but when Neena returned, Ben was still in the same position. "Did you really not move?" she asked, incredulous.

Ben: "Once." Ben said. "To fluff up the pillow." He winked at her and then blew her a kiss.

The rest can be found in the other room with the things and the things. Bman, for the love of Mike Myers. Next time when you email me an instance, atleast tell me there's going to be :shifty things in it.

Summary: None was sent.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

You know what the funny thing about that is? I actually thought I had (God I was tired when I sent that) and I got an e-mail today from my friend saying "Why did your last e-mail warn me there was smut?"
I copy and pasted the warning label into the wrong e-mail. :LMAO
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Don't worry, it happens, happened with me two days ago. Well, mine wasn't about smut, was about a plugin for a program. sent it to the wrong Stuart.