10/3 Instance: Hot Water

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

timeline day after 'garce'

Remy: Remy relaxed leaning his head back. Dieu, that felt good. He hadn't taken a smack around like that in a while and he just wasn't used to it. Or maybe he was getting old. And he really should think about getting a hot tub for his place, cause doing this naked would be even better. If tante didn't catch him, that is.

Rahne: Rahne smirked over from her position on the deck chair, smoothing down the skirt of her loose beach dress, "You look pretty content there, all you need is a beer can and a cigar huh? You'd have it made."

Remy: He laughed. "Beer, sure. But c'mon petite. Think big." He winked. "Make dat a joint an' I'd jus' be in a little slice of heaven." He winced as a jet hit a sore spot, but it eased the knot.

Cessily: "Hey there, everybody," Cessily cheered as she strode in through the door. She gave the others a big smile and a wave and stepped over to one of the free chairs close to the large hot tub. "I see others had the same idea as I did. Everyone enjoying themselves?"

Ju: Ju pulled the dressing gown tighter around her, sitting by the edge of the hot tub on a lounger. It looked nice....but she didn't have a waterproof cover for her stump so all the circuitry was on show and - well. Remy was in it. And her bikini wasn't the most....covering....item ever.... "Um....hey Cess."

Cessily: "I'm sure you don't mind if I hop in, do you," Cessily asked and began to take off her shirt and pants, then draped them over the arm of the chair.

Amara: Amara looked up from her text book and waved, "Hi Cess," she smiled. Maybe she would jump in in a minute.

Remy: "Oui. C'mon in. D' more d' merrier, neh?" He gave them a wave. "How y'all doin' today?" He took a careful peek at Rahne, wondering how she'd be doing with more of a crowd.

Rahne: "A joint?" Rahne rolled her eyes "Now that would just be cruel since I know damn straight you wouldn't let me have any ..." She shifted a little further up in her seat when Cess came in.

Ju: Ju looked away as she realised Cess was stripping. She had hoped the tub would be free but.... "Doing okay. Laptop overheated so figured I should take a break...."

Remy: "Y' got dat right." He gave her a look. "Y' got some time yet, chere. May not be fair, but dat's d' way dat d' cookie crumbles."

Remy: He chuckled at Ju. "Well, y' should disconnect from time t' time. Get some air y' know? Dere's a whole world out here."

Cessily: Cessily wore only her black bikini as she stepped over to the tub and poked her foot into the water to test it. "Yeah, taking a break from everything is a nice thing. I'm glad to be done with all the team training sessions for now." She sat down at the edge, letting her feet dangle into the hot water. "Ooh, that's nice."

Ju: "There is?" Ju's eyes widened in mock-surprise. "A world that isn't made of pixels? Say it isn't so!" She smiled, ignoring the flickering out of the corner of an eye. She'd had it for a while now.

Rahne: "Aye, and don't I know it," Rahne said slightly gloomily, proping her chin in obe hand.

Amara: Amara giggled at Ju, "Yeah you need a break before you expect us to be cow-shaped or somthing..." that was about the only thing she could remember about the game that Ju played all the time. There were cow people. It was weird.

Cessily: Closing her eyes, Cessily slid completely into the water and let out a content sigh. "Believe me, Ju, there are a lot of wonderful things to do in this so called real world of us. Like this hot tub, for example."

Ju: Ju shifted a little. The hot tub did look nice but....well. People. "It looks nice, Cess."

Remy: "Oh, oui. An' I'm quite sure dat Cess here would love t' lead y' through all of lifes wonders." He winked at the shy girl. "An' look at me. Surrounded by women in barely nothin'. Lucky day, non?"

Amara: Amara closed her text book, "Alright, hot tub you win. I can't resist any more." She put the book down and climbed into the tub, "Ahh that's nice, and it's a good temperature so no stress for me." she smiled.

Cessily: "Oh, you should be used to being surrounded by hot, half-naked girls by now, Remy," Cessily joked, chuckling a bit. She looked at Ju and gave the girl a smile. "Feels much better than it looks."

Ju: For some reason, Ju blushed at that. "Oh, um....yeah. Some guys are lucky like that...." She smiled. "I-I'm sure. I might come in. Later. Um. I'm good here."

Rahne: Rahne shrugged, "You don't have to go in Ju, I'm not. You can just like ... sit and chat."

Remy: Eyebrow quirking up, he gave her a small smile. "Suit y'reself. No one is tellin' y' dat y' have t'. But we don' bite."

Amara: "Unless you ask nicely..." Amara grinned

Cessily: "Sure, take you time," Cessily assured her former roomie and smiled. "No need to hurry. Not today. Today is my lazy day." She sighed again, eyes closed. "I might not fatigue, but stress still wears me out."

Ju: "Much." Ju muttered under her breath before smiling. "Unless you get asked nicely?" She pulled the gown tighter again, hiding the uncovered stump.

Remy: Sitting up more, he studied Ju again as something occured to him. "Y're shacked up with Mo, aren't y'?"

Ju: "Yup, I am." Ju nodded, looking at Remy and then flicking her eyes away, playing with a loose thread.

Rahne: "You are, you poor thing," Rahne observed dryly.

Cessily: Cessily lowered her head under the water and then resurfaced, shaking her now wet hair. She looked between Amara and Remy, running a hand through her hair. "Now, who do I snuggle up to? Can't a day pass where you don't have to make any hard decisions?"

Cessily: "Oh my, yeah. I hope she treats you nicely." Cessily gave Ju a comforting look and nodded. "If she's mean to you, tell me, okay?"

Ju: Ju frowned at Rahne. "Hey. She's a little strange but she's alright. She hasn't done anything or said anything mean so I'm alright with her."

Amara: Amara giggled, "Who says you have to choose?" she winked, "I'm sure Remy wouldn't mind, either."

Remy: Frowning he shook his head. "Dat ain't good. Can y' ask for a transfer?" His eyes slid to Cessily. So she knew. Ju it seemed was safe at this point.

Anole: Anole had the dinstinct feeling that the others were already in the school's pool and tub arena while a dark green towel was slung on his shoulder. the lizard was unashamed of his body and wore only a skimpy speedo which barely concealed anything. "hey hey, girls and boys. how come no invite for this gecko?" he catcalled to the others, each step making a wet slosh noise on the tile.

Ju: Ju didn't add that she spent nearly all her time plugged into the laptop so she didn't have to talk to people. "Why would I want to? She's being fine." She huffed a little.

Remy: "It's more of a unplanned thing. Come in an' get boiled though." He shuffled over a bit to make more room.

Amara: Amara looked up, "Hey to you too, and you don't need an invite, just gate crash - we did."

Rahne: "The girl's nuts, and it takes one to know one so I know what I'm talking about ..." Really wanna smoke ... stupid pregnancy ...

Cessily: "Heya!" Cessily grinned and waved as Victor walked in. "Come on and join us. The water is great."

Ju: She suddenly saw Anole and - oh god. Her eyes stuck to the floor like a magnet had them. "H-hey Anole....and she isn't[ nuts. Can't you guys leave off her for a while? She hasn't been nasty to me, she hasn't said or done anything at all."

Anole: "ah, alite cool" he muttered while flunging the towel as it landed on ju's lap. "sorry about that" he remarked before jumping in the tub with a slight splash.

Cessily: "And yeah, as long as she's nice, there's nothing wrong, I guess." Cessily gave Ju another nod.

Remy: "Hey. None of dat." He splashed Victor back. "Dis is about chillin' out."

Cessily: She giggled as Anole landed in the water and splashed them with water. "Hey, watch it." Cessily splashed water back at him.

Ju: Ju squeaked and pushed the towel off her with a scowl. Maybe this wasn't a good idea.

Anole: Anole spat out water as he stood so the water was hip-level. "oh damn, i shouldn't have done that.. but water to me is like sex.. it feels good on the body, you know?" he grinned his famed devilish smile.

Rahne: "HEY!" Rahne shrunk back from the water but it still managed to splash up her front, and she shrieked and grabbed a towel to cover herself up.

Amara: Amara giggled again, "Careful where you get that water," she said, checking her hair, "It takes a long time to get my hair looking this good."

Anole: "why bother having your hair this good, when it's so much better wet and clingy?" he joked.

Remy: "Jus' so long as y' don' start humpin' d' hot tub, we should be good, mon ami."

Anole: "naw, i just have to resist humping you" he shot back.

Cessily: "Tell me about it," Cessily replied to Victor with a smirk on her lipp. She decided to slide over and sit next to Remy, then waved Amara over.

Amara: Amara raised an eyebrow, "When it takes you three hours to do your hair in the morning, you'll understand."

Rahne: Did this dress go see through when wet? She wasn't sure ...

Amara: Amara slid round to sit next to Cess, she smiled at her.

Anole: Anole glanced at amara "three fucking hours? oh come on, you make it look like second nature"

Remy: He gave a good natured snort and wrapped an arm around Cessily, craning his head back to see Rahne. "Y' ok? Not gettin' too hot or anythin'?"

Ju: Ju curled up in her gown again, sulking into the lounger. Really not such a good idea, but she kept on hearing murloc and rogue stealth noises from her game, so maybe a break was best. Even if she'd have preferred to lurk in the library or something.

Rahne: Rahne pulled the towel up, "Fine just ... yeah, fine."

Cessily: "Mmm, that's much better," Cessily commented as she put her arms around both Remy and Amara. "Much more comfortable and relaxing this way, don't you all agree?"

Remy: WIncing again as Cessily hit a bruise he turned to smile at her. "I think y'd be jus' as happy t' have a big dogpile all d' time, petite."

Amara: Amara smiled at Victor, "I do agree," she told Cess, "We should do this more often."

Cessily: "It's good to see you out and among people again," Cessily told Rahne, smiling at her. "You're looking much better already. I think this is good for you." She looked at Remy and Amara, a big grin on her face. "Oh yes, we totally should." She frowned at Remy's slight wince and tilted her head.

Anole: "oy vey" he smirked at Amara as he decided to play a joke on the others, sliding out a second speedo and letting it floating to the surface so it made it look like he had taken it off. "so tell me, what's y'all up to?" he lounged with both arms on the edge of the hot tub.

Cessily: "Hey, how did that happen," she asked, looking at Remy's back. "Did you fall down the stairs?"

Remy: He was more focused on the speedo. "Y' went off dat quick? D' water must really do somethin' for y'."

Rahne: "Mmm yeah, better." Rahne said absently, checking under the towel.

Amara: Amara arched an eyebrow at the floating spedo.

Remy: Shrugging he turned to Cessily. "Jus' a bit of help from Mo, chere. We agreed t' avoid each other now."

Cessily: Cessily raised an eyebrow at the speedo. "Hm, what? People are already getting naked? Hey, it wasn't me, this time."

Anole: "well, i could'nt help it, its like you and women...ya know" he gurgled and chortled out water at cessily's reply. "what? you usally get naked faster than an tortoise?"

Cessily: She blinked, turning back to Remy. "Huh? Oh my, what did she do? She didn't hurt you, did she?" Cessily bit her lip, remembering how angry the new girl had been the other da.y

Ju: Ju's eyes caught on the speedo and she looked away hurridly. Oh for the love of.... She didn't want to think of anyone naked. She tightened her grip on the edge of her robe, absently humming a tune.

Rahne: "No she didn't hurt him, just beat him black and blue, I'm sure that didn't hurt," she couldn't tell if it had gone see through, maybe it was safe to come out from behind the towel? "Told ya she was crazy."

Remy: "Well, she wanted my balls. So dis was a better comprimise, non?" He caught Ju curling up in embarrassment. "Don' worry petite. Y'll get used t' it."

Anole: The lizard took the floating speedo out of the water and flung it onto the floor. "Relax, i wasn't even naked" he commented as he snapped his speedo which was still on. "y'all won't be so lucky next time" he remarked.

Remy: He gave a faint grin to Rahne. She'd been furious when she'd seen the damage. "It'll be alright. She's jus'...nutty."

Ju: "Used to what?" Ju said quickly, ignoring the talk about Monet purposefully. In the few times she'd surfaced from her laptop for food and drink, she'd been nice to her.

Rahne: "Her and half the school," Rahne muttered under her breath with a small smirk, before looking over at Remy, "All I say is, they wanted to put me on tranqs, you know?"

Cessily: "Oh my, I agree with that. She certainly has some issues." Cessily poked her tongue out at Rahne, then looked back at Remy's back and ran her hand over it, carefully. "I'm just happy that nothing really serious happened."

Amara: Amara decided it would be safer if she didn't comment.

Rahne: "If you call smacking someone into a wall nothing really serious."

Remy: "Y'll get used t' seein' people naked, Ju. It's jus' comin' on t' things being warm enough again." That made him think. "Hey. Maybe we should have a naked party."

Ju: "Oh no. No naked. You're not seeing me without this robe on, mister." Ju shook her head. "I don't do skin."

Anole: "oh come on, i'm sure you're pretty sexy naked" he said to Ju

Ju: Ju blushed furiously. "I'm not." She muttered.

Cessily: "I mean that he could have been seriously injured," Cessily explained, giving Rahne a look. "Aside from some bruises, you seem to look fine."

Anole: The lizard moved to face Ju "yes you are, even i say so" he replied and added "i wish kyle was here..." he muttered.

Ju: Ju just looked back at the thread she was picking at. "Mmm."

Cessily: "Listen to him, Ju," Cessily said, pointing at Anole with a grin.

Rahne: Rahne returned Cess' look with one of her own, but said nothing.

Amara: Amara giggled, "You don't have to get naked, but I'm sure you'd look nice if you did, too."

Remy: "Aww, petite. Y're lovely. Don' worry though, we aren't about t' tackle y' an' steal d' damn thing." He winked at her.

Ju: "How would he know? He's never seen me...." Ju shrugged. "And good. I'll take it off in my own time."

Anole: "well i suppose you're right, but there's always a first time for everything" he grinned.

Remy: "Dat's jus' fine. An' when y' do..." He gave a wolf whistle. "Y' shouldn't be so worried about what y' look like though, chere. But in y're own time." He gave a look to Rahne. "Dat goes for y' too."

Cessily: "Yeah, everyone should be fine with the way they look," Cessily mused, having closed her eyes again. "People are always so concerned about looking good or how other people tell them they should look. I think that's nonsense. You all look beautiful to me."

Anole: "but honestly?" he glanced to remy, "he does have a point, so who's for an naked party? i know i am"

Ju: Ju just pushed herself further into the back of her chair. It wasn't how she looked that was the problem, it was the circuitry up her arm. Never mind that you had Rahne there and the gecko. That was...well, semi-normal. Circuits and computer chips embedded in human flesh wasn't.

Amara: "I'm all for a naked party," Amara grinned, "I usually end up that way anyway - stupid power misshaps, I had to buy all new stuff..."

Remy: "Dat'd be damn inconvient if y're runnin' around town, petite." He let one foot rise up a bit and dabbled with the bubbles floating around them. "Naked is always fun though."

Cessily: "Hey, you know you shouldn't tempt me to do that." Cessily gave Anole an impish grin. "Never talk the talk unless you're ready to walk the walk," she remarked and reached behind her back to undo the strings of her bikini top.

Rahne: "I am not getting naked infront of anyone any time soon." Rahne said firmly, pulling the towel away and foulding her arms across her chest.

Anole: "cess....never think a gecko will back down" he snorted and stripped the speedo off in one clean motion, "there, i walked the walk just as you said".

Amara: Amara sighed at Remy, "Yeah, tell me about it - I have to really watch my temper."

Ju: Ju looked over in time to see Cess reaching behind her. She coughed, looking away quickly. Oh for....she'd seen Cess hundreds of times with just a towel on and- oh god. What was with this school? Just keep looking at the floor, Ju, just keeeeep looking at the pretty tiles.

Remy: "Why not?" He glanced at Rahne. "Told y' - y're beautiful. Y' don' have a thing t' be ashamed about."

Cessily: "As I've always said, if being naked would be something bad, we'd all have been born with clothes on." Cessily laughed to herself. "Don't be shy about your bodies, people. I told you that every single one of you is totally beautiful."

Rahne: "I'm fat, I'm not doing anything untill I've lost some weight ... and possibly had a tuck, depending on if my healing wants to co-operate."

Anole: the lizard twirled in the hot tub as his tail splashed various people. "oh i know im BEA-utifuuuuuul" he sang outloud to himself.

Rogue: Rogue bumped the door open with her hip, holding her towel around her neck as she murmured the song stuck in her head. She paused at all the people in the room. Well, crap. There goes that idea. She gave a smile and went over anyway, claiming an empty deck chair and sitting on it. "Hey, y'all." She blinked at Anole, then looked away with a small laugh.

Ju: "Rogue!" Ju called out gratefully.

Amara: "Hi Rogue," Amara waved a hand then used it to shield her hair from the renewed splashing.

Cessily: "Hey, Rogue!" Cessily waved as the girl entered.

Rahne: Rogue? Great ... well at least they couldn't all get naked with her around.

Anole: "Oh hey rogue, i generally hope you don't mind if my fig and berries are in view. do you?" he remarked cheerfully, as the lizard hopped to sit on the edge.

Remy: "Y' aren't fat, y're pregnant. Dieu...I think all women go nuts when dere pregnant." He looked up. "Oh hey chere. Welcome t' d' party."

Rahne: "I'm sure she's seen plenty of them Anole, don't worry," Rahne said dryly, "Pregnant, fat, whatever, I'm sure it's something no one wants to see."

Ju: Ju's face went an interesting shade of pink when Anole sat on the side, concentrating on Rogue. Of all the things she had wanted to see today, that was so not one of them.

Amara: "I think pregnant women are beautiful, Rahne." Amara smiled at her, "Even more so because they're doing something anazing and creating a new life."

Rogue: "Um, naw, sugah. Just don't come near me, alright?" She smiled over at Remy then frowned a bit, still trying to get used to the 'chere'. "Hey, darlin'. Yeah, seems like a lotta fun..." She eyed the bruises on him a bit, "Sparrin'?"

Rogue: Rogue turned a glare to Rahne, "Excuse me?"

Anole: "more specifically? remy's?" he replied with a crooked grin.

Cessily: "We were just about to get rid of our annoying clothes," Cessily explained to Rogue, grinning at her. She tossed the bikini top into the pool, but kept her chest under the water.

Rogue: Rogue turned a light pink at Anole's comment and shifted in her chair at Cessily's, "Oh."

Rahne: Rahne smiled, "True though, isn't it? The amount of naked people running around here I mean."

Rogue: "Ah try not ta pay attention."

Anole: Anole had a gift for making people uncomfortable when it came to comments made about indisrections.

Anole: "at least, i trust he was good eh?"

Rahne: "Sure you don't, nice girl like you."

Amara: Amara followed Cessily's lead and removed her top, "Ahhh that's much better. bubbles are way more fun on bare skin."

Rogue: Rogue had to resist covering her face with her hands, "Anole, that was a long time ago..." She shot Remy a look that clearly said 'help me'.

Ju: Ju closed her eyes and groaned, snuggling further into her robe. She was feeling more and more uncomfortable by the minute. She should have stayed in her room.

Anole: anole nodded "ah, forgive me for probing a bit too much. i'm curious about the spectrum of sexuality when it comes to mutants" he chuckled.

Remy: "Non - not really." He gave her a faint smile. "So...what brings y' down here anyways?"

Cessily: "Why don't you join us in here," Cessily asked Rogue. "The tub's large enough for all of us."

Rahne: Rahne snorted, "Arn't you forgetting something Cess?"

Rogue: "Was plannin' on soakin' in tha hot tub f' a bit... Relaxin' mah muscles." She frowned at him, "So then what'd y'all do? Fall off tha roof?" Rogue looked over at Cess, "Y'all know Ah cain't. It's too dangerous. Ah'm ok though."

Remy: "Oui. If we all bump together - deres a good sized space." He made a sound of protest. "I do not fall off things like dat. What kinda thief d' y' think I am."

Rogue: "Anole, Ah'm sure it ain't much different than normal humans," she gave him a small smile. She gave a broader smile to Remy, "An outta practice one, an' thanks, but no. Rather not."

Amara: Amara laughed at Remy's reply, "Yeah no falling for me either - it's not graceful."

Cessily: Cessily nodded. "Yeah, we'll all just stay on this side, and Rogue could have the other side all to herself. Nothing could happen, and I would get the snuggle up to everyone on this side. So, everyone is happy." She smiled at the others.

Rahne: "That crazy new chick smacked him around, she's kinky like that."

Anole: "i suppose so, but hey... you can have my place since i'm going for a quick dip" he nodded at the others, jumping over the side easily to head to the pool for a swim. "god, i hope i don't take major shrinkage" he muttered to himself and dove in.

Rahne: Rahne narrowed her eyes at Rogue and smiled, "Now who does that remind you of, hmm?"

Remy: He spashed a bit of water at Rogue. "Pfft. Y' go sit an' be dat way den. Insultin' my talents." He gave a quick chuckle at Rahne's first comment and then frowned in confusion at her second.

Rogue: Rogue's eyes narrowed, "Oh, Ah'll kill 'er." She arched an eyebrow at Rahne, "Not a clue. Do know a kinky bastard though, if ya want numbers."

Ju: Ju sighed, standing up and gathering her robe around her tighter. "I don't feel so good." She murmured. "I'm gonna go sleep for a while or....something." This wasn't the place for her, right now, and she did not want to hear another bitch-session about her roomie. "Later, all."

Amara: Amara loked very sad to see Ju go, "Awww, don't go. We'll be good - I'll even put my top back on."

Rahne: "I'm sure you'll kill her Rogue, maybe for once you'll acctully go through with your threats?" She looked away, "And thanks, but I already know how to get into contact with him."

Remy: "See y'. Make sure y' come out more often - we like seein' y'." And it would be good to make sure the girl was alive.

Ju: Ju smiled a little at Amara. "No, it's okay. No not having fun because of me. I could use the sleep." She shrugged, knowing what she meant was Warcraft. "I'll catch you all later." With that, she waved and made her way out. Quickly.

Remy: He glanced from Rahne to Rogue. Ok. Definate cattyness there. When did that happen? Or were the hormones just surfacing again. And if that was the case, did he have more haagen das in the fridge?

Cessily: "Aww, you're leaving already," Cessily asked Ju, the disappointment visible on her face. "Uhm, well, take care. And see you later."

Amara: Amara sighed heavily and lowered herself further into the water so that only her head was above it.

Cessily: "Did our boobs drive her off," she wondered quietly. Cessily ran a hand through her hair and sighed. Sometimes it seemed as if people at the school had forgotten how to have some good lighthearted fun. Not that she could blame them, with all that's been going on. But still, you had to just get loose and relax from time to time.

Rogue: "Just tryin' ta help. An' see if Ah won't, Rahne." She waved at Ju, "See ya, sugah!" Rogue spread her legs out on the chair and wiped at the water Remy had flicked at her earlier. "Nobody hurts mah family. Simple as that."

Remy: "She's really anxious, non? Think she needs t' get into real life more. Do her some good."

Amara: Amara shrugged at Cess, "No idea... we need to de-innocent her."

Rogue: "Oh, geeze. De-innocent her? That could ruin a gal," she grinned and gave Remy a wink.

Remy: "An' Rogue, don' y' go doin' anythin'. It's fine. She's jus'...y' need t' leave her alone, even if y' could kick her ass."

Rahne: "No one except you?" Rahne rolled her eyes, "But that should be fun, how're you gonna dispose of the body?"

Amara: Amara giggled, "no not anything drastic, don't worry." she sighed, "Just need to get her comfortable with nakedness.... desensitise her."

Rogue: "What's that supposed ta mean?" She frowned at Rahne. "Look, Ah know ya don't like me, but can we at least drop it f' tha moment? Came in here ta try an' relax. Ain't lookin' f' another bitch-fest."

Cessily: "Hey, I did get her out of her room the other day and took her to Vito's. That really did her good, I think. We have to do that more often. Hanging out in that online game of hers really isn't good for her, I guess." Cessily grinned and snuggled up to Amara. "I totally agree with you in that regard."

Remy: "Use booze. Booze always works." He said sagely, keeping an eye on the two spitfires.

Rahne: "Jesus, what's wrong with the poor girl being modest, it's not a bad thing you know," Rahne shrugged.

Cessily: "Yeah, come on everyone, let's just try to relax and enjoy the free time, okay," Cessily asked, looking around the room. "We can argue about such things during class."

Amara: Amara smiled at Cess, "Yeah, we'll have to make some plans. Preferably before she thinks the game is real..."

Remy: "Dere's modest...an' den dere's ashamed. I don' mind if she wants t' wear long skirts an' turtlenecks...if she's doin' it for d' right reasons."

Rahne: "You're acting like she's a freak for not being a nudist or whatever, the poor kid's lost her mother, you think preasuring her's gonna help?"

Rahne: She sent a slightly appologetic look to Remy, but it had to be said.

Amara: "We're not pressurring her. I just don't think it's healthy for her to hide away in her room and on that game all the time. She needs to see real people outside of classes."

Rogue: "Maybe it's her way o' copin'. It is kinda her power in a way, right?"

Remy: He considered getting the icecream early. She had a point, but he didn't want her too ruffled. Had to think of the baby too.

Rahne: "And I agree, but getting naked and shit, if she'd not used to it it's just gonna make her withdraw even more."

Cessily: "We didn't tell her to get naked, did we," Cessily wanted to know. "She's my friend, so I'm fine with whatever she wants to do around us. But she was clearly uncomfortable with us here. That's what we're talking about."

Rahne: Rahne rolled her eyes, "Do you people not have eyes? As soon as you started stripping off that's when she started getting all fidgety and crap, I can't really say I blame her, if I was in her place I'd be uncomfortable too."

Rahne: "She was ... well, not fine, but okay before then, just a bit shy."

Amara: "She was fidgety before that, as soon as we mentioned the hot tub."

Remy: "But...petite. Y' know jus' as good as anyone dat it's jus' a body. Dere's nothin' for people t' be ashamed or worried about, neh?"

Rogue: "Remy," Rogue shot him a small look, "Y'all should know better'n anybody how difficult that can be f' some people."

Remy: "Mmhmm. But we know how dat turns out in d' end too, oui? If y're kind about it."

Cessily: Cessily frowned to herself. All of sudden her free day of relaxation seemed to be close to be ruined. She really wasn't in the mood to argue. "I thought we only pretended to have turned into a religious sect," she wondered, rolling her eyes.

Rogue: "In d' end, it's still hard sometimes."

Cessily: "Like I said, Ju can do whatever she feels like doing, but if she's that scared of seeing a naked human, then I think that can't be healthy."

Remy: His face went into that 'oooh' look and he gave Cessily a squeeze. "Y' know...it'll work out in d' end. She'll find her way."

Rogue: "It's perfectly healthy, Cess. Just not if it were y'all. It's fine f' her."

Rahne: ((damn, scrap rahne's last line, stupid enter button))

Rahne: Rahne narrowed her eyes at Cess, "Cessily, just because people don't feel the same way as you about something, it doesn't mean that they're wrong or unhealthy. I'm amazed that you could even make such a statement."

Rogue: "Ah'm gonna have ta side with Rahne on that, Cess. That is kinda shockin'..."

Amara: Amara blinked at Rahne, "Um, I'm sure she didn't mean it like that."

Remy: "Wait wait...it'd be one thing t' be shy, but don' y'all change infront of each other all d' time anyways?" He asked looking around at the girls.

Rogue: "Not me. Too many accidents. Some people just ain't comfortable with it, an' that's ok."

Amara: Amara nodded at Remy, "Yeah, I'm not exactly shy and I usualy end up accidentaly naked between classes anyway."

Cessily: "I'd say we'd all be extinct by now if we'd think naked people were anything to be scared of, don't you think so, too?" Cessily sighed and shook her head. "That's what I'm trying to say here. Nudity is normal. After all, we're born that way."

Remy: "Well I can understand y' Rogue. Skin ain't really y're friend. But like...if y' saw another woman naked - no big, right? Same body parts."

Rogue: "It ain't though. Not f' some people. Yeah, f' y'all it's fine. Y'all were raised by hippie grandparents. Not everybody was. It ain't wrong. An' just 'cause she ain't comfortable lookin' at everybody doesn't mean she'll like one person some day down tha road." She rolled her eyes at Remy, "Yeah, but Ah'd prefer not ta."

Rahne: "That's different though, getting changed in a changing room and delibertly walking around naked," Rahne shrugged, "And yeah, what Rogue said."

Amara: "I wasn't raised by hippie anything - I was raised by Catholics." She gave Cess a look and rolled her eyes, "And I deliberatly walk around naked a lot of the time too..."

Rogue: "An' that's tha thing. A lot of people are uncomfortable 'bout that, 'Mara. Y'all act like Ju's tha only gal in tha world who's made uncomfortable by deliberate nudity."

Amara: Amara shrugged, "Why should anyone be uncomfortable? It's not like I'm gonna jump them or anything, jeeze you act like it's some crazy free love commune.... although that would be a great place to live..."

Remy: "But....it's not about sex or attraction. Why d' hell does everyone have t' leap onto dat. An' y'all got t' admit one thing - americans are prudish as hell."

Rogue: "Ah didn't say that. All Ah was sayin' is that more people are made uncomfortable by it than y'all realize apparently. It's like ya cain't see outside ya own bubble." Rogue was really starting to get a bit miffed.

Cessily: "They are," Cessily agreed. "And now it sounds like I'm trying to deliberately offend anyone by being the way I wanna be."

Rogue: "All Ah'm sayin' is ya need ta be considerate of how others may feel an' not try an' make 'em believe what y'all do just 'cause ya wanna do somethin' without worryin'. Seems selfish ta me."

Amara: Amara gave Cess a squeeze, "I guess the world isn't quite ready for us yet, Cess," she sighed melodramatically.

Cessily: "Well, in that case, I really can't help them," Cessily retorted. "So I should do what they want me to do so they don't have to feel uncomfortable? What's next. Will me being silver make them uncomfortable. Me voting make them uncomfortable. Me showing my hair make them uncomfortable. Screw this."

Remy: He sighed. "Well, dat may be true, but as Cess says, we have our own rights too. I mean...where's d' balance?"

Rahne: "Them? This is Ju, it's called fucking consideration you know, for your friends?" Rahne snapped.

Amara: "Apparently it's not just Ju though, is it? As Rogue has pointed out." Amara was getting irritated now and that was never good.

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes and stood up, giving a tight smile, "It's a fine line ya gotta walk ta find tha balance. Ah'm outta here." She was sick of this. All she wanted was to relax, not get into a debate. Maybe if she cooked something... "Rahne, do y'all want anythin' special made? Ah'm in tha mood ta cook an' since we're agreein' at tha moment, might make good use of both things."

Remy: Remy started to get the feeling that the hot tub was gonna be looking cool in comparison soon. "Ok. Remember dat we're all friends here, non?"

Cessily: "Apparently said consideration only works one way, doesn't it?" Cessily rolled her eyes. "I mean, seriously, did I try to harm her or anything? Try to force her out of her clothes or what? So I have to accept other people's position in this matter, but no one has to accept mine? That's lovely. Isn't it nice to live in a free country?"

Rogue: Oooh running was looking better and better every second. Damn promises.

Rahne: "So tell me Cess, why don't you walk down the street naked? Why do you wear clothes at all if that's how you feel?"

Amara: Amara wanted to try to calm Cess down but she was just as annoyed.

Remy: "Rogue...chere...y' know dis is jus' a talk. Y' don' have any problems wit' people here d' y'? Dis is jus' a debate. Bit...colourful, maybe, but still we're jus' talkin'."

Cessily: "Because I know that the world is full of close-minded fools, and I'm not in the mood to argue with every single one of them every time I leave the house to buy a bag of milk."

Rahne: "Is it out of some sort of consideration for other peoples views and beliefs? Then why would it be so hard for you to stay covered up for a friend if it makes them uncomfortable?" She stopped at Cess' answer, "Oh ... I see ..." she said quietly.

Remy: "But den...what about her beliefs. I think dat's what she's gettin' at. Why do dere's carry more importance dan hers?"

Rogue: "No, but Ah have a problem with how tha debate has turned inta an arguement. Ah'll be seein' ya, Remy." When she realized she wasn't going to get a response from Rahne she just walked out, pulling the door open to slam against the wall before it closed behind her. Maybe if she just finished packing it would make her feel better...

Cessily: "You know, there was a time when a black man sitting in the front of a bus made other people uncomfortable, as well," Cessily remarked calmly, her eyes closed and leaning back against the wall of the hot tub. "And the majority agreed with these sentiments. Even though we live in a democracy, that shows that the majority is not always right."

Rahne: "You were the one who said about finding a balance? Arn't friends worth finding that balance for?" Rahne said, still in that quiet tone.

Amara: "There is a blalance. We're not naked all the time, are we? And no one's forcing anyone else to look."

Remy: He sighed. Anna had been getting more - he didn't know if unsettled was the word - but she'd been taking things more to heart. And that worried him. You couldn't get so upset over something this simple. "An' we're a minority too. Mutants dat is. If we go for d' majority..."

Remy: "An' oui - we can be considerate. Dere is dat." He looked around at the remaining women. "Let's remember dat we're all friends. We all are bound t' fight sometimes, but it don't really matter in d' end."

Rahne: Rahne shook her head, "You two, you just don't listen, she's upset, in a bad place at the moment and you two treating her like a freak for not beliving in the power of fucking naked or whatever if just gonna make her feel worse. Why the fuck are you making me out to be some fucking nazi or whatever?"

Cessily: "Exactly," Cessily agreed with Remy. "And I think it's unfair that you try to accuse me of being inconsiderate towards my friends here. After all, I'm not deliberately offending them with my body all the time. All I'm asking for is a little understanding for being myself at least some time during the week. After all, consideration has to work both ways."

Amara: "We're not forcing anyone to do anything! It's just fun, we came down here to relax so that's what we're doing."

Remy: "Whoa." Ok, alarms were going off in his head. "Petite..dey weren't." He scootched out of the hot tub and wrapped a towel around his waist. "Y' ok?"

Amara: "And if anyone has a secific problem with that I'd rather they just say so and avoid all this bullshit."

Cessily: Cessily pinched the bridge of her nose, her head lowered. "I think you're interpreting way too much into all of this, Rahne. We weren't treating anyone like a freak."

Rahne: "I'm fine!" Rahne pushed Remy away, "Just fine. I'm going home. Sorry for ruining your fucking evening by trying to be a good friend." She snapped before taking the same route as Rogue had out of the room.

Remy: "Merde." He looked at the two remaining in the hot tub and sat down on the chair she'd vacated. "She gets a bit...tempermental lately."

Amara: Amara hit out at the water in frustration. So much for having a nice relaxing soak.

Cessily: Cessily sighed and reached for her bikini top, putting it back on. "Who would have guessed that a little bare skin would cause such a reaction." She shook her head. "What happened to this place," she wondered. "Since when is everyone so uptight and serious about everything?"

Amara: Amara sighed heavily, "I don't know. But I wish it'd just go back to how it was." she leaned back against the side of the tub and closed her eyes, "Stress is the last thing you want when you're trying to relax..."

Remy: He gave her a weak grin. "Yeah. Well. Shit happened." Shrugging he gave Cess a smile. "We could still have dat naked party though. People who didn't want to could jus' opt out. An' we could have jus' a regular party later."

Cessily: "Agreed. That's why I actually came here." Cessily smiled at them and shrugged. "Well, let's try to make the best of it. We can apologize later." She smirked. "Did I put my top back on too soon?"

Amara: Amara smiled, still with her eyes closed, "Any time is too soon, Cess."

Remy: He laughed. "Be my guest. Ain't like I'm gonna complain." He could almost feel the ghost of his wife giving him a smack for that one and instead of hurting...this time it made him laugh.

Cessily: Cessily's smirk grew wider. She hated having arguments with her friends, but she'd not let that ruin her enjoyment of her free day after the team training marathon. "Well, in that case, I should correct my mistake instantly." She took off her top and flung it aside. "And make up for have made it in the first place," she added, and took of the rest, as well.

Amara: Amara opened her eyes and grinned at Cess, "Much better."

Remy: "Well...if I time it good Tante will have fed Rahne up wit' somethin' sweet an' soothin' an' she'll have gone up t' nap some of it off. As if bein' pregnant wasn't bad enough, she's got all dem withdrawals too."

Cessily: "Oh well, she's in stressful situation right now, so I can't really blame her for her reaction," Cessily admitted. "I guess I just overreacted a little and felt like I had to defend myself." She shrugged.

Remy: "Oui, well dat's normal too. We're all still family though. Dat's d' part t' remember. I dunno any family dat doesn't scrap some."

Amara: "Rahne has an excuse for her behaviour. Rogue, not so much." Amara shrugged, "But let's not talk about this anymore or the water is apt to get too hot for Remy."

Cessily: Cessily laughed softly. "Yeah, that's true. Well, let's try to get back to that relaxation part, shall we? Exam week is going to get stressful enough." She smirked and swam over to the other two again, snuggling close.

Amara: Amara groaned, "Don't remind me, I hate exams...." She put an arm around Cess, "But no more stress tonight or I'll take it out on my text book over there and have to get another one."

Cessily: Cessily gave Remy a grin as she wrapped her arms around Amara. "I'd snuggle with you, too, but I know it's much too soon for you yet. So, I'm afraid you'll just have to sit back and be content with watching us."
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Paws' sig just makes this one so much more amusing for me...

Awesome job, all :D