10/09 Instance: When you let a Josh get Bored

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Timeline: Current

Josh: Sneaking up on a telepath was tricky business. First of all you had to have a good relationship with said telepath, so she wasn't too suspicious of you lingering outside her room - and Josh liked to think he and Rachel were as close as two people could get. Second, you had be quick - really quick. Because as soon as she figured out your true intentions... You were doomed.

Josh: He slinked along the wall, barefoot, so he made no noise as he slid across the floor. Her door wasn't close all the way. He nudged it gently to open wider, and surreptitiously poked his head within.

Josh: "BOMBS AWAY!"

Josh: *splash*

rachel: Rachel had about enough time to blink before something hit her back and exploded in a burst of water and colorful rubber. She shuddered at the cold water soaking through her shirt and shoved her homework out of the way to, hopefully, prevent more water damage. "Josh!" she got up and made her way to the door. He was so dead.

Josh: "Oh my gosh! Rae, what happened? Did some extremely foolish, but extremely handsome vagrant chuck a waterballoon at you while you were innocently studying in your room? C'mon, quick, let's chase him before he gets away!"

Josh: With that, he sped down the hall at record speed.

rachel: Staring blankly at his retreating form, Rachel's mind took a moment to gather what had just happened. "Son of a bitch," she muttered and ran after him. This wasn't fair. Josh actually had water balloons.

Josh: The menacing message sent a shiver of fear through Josh - but not enough to deter him from his Master Plan. Which was to conquer the school by way of luring the world's most powerful (or at least prettiest) telepath into an all-out water balloon war.

Josh: he shot back, reaching into his pail of water balloons and selecting a particularly fat purple one. He crouched behind a corner to lie in wait.

rachel: Rachel frowned when he disappeared and slowed to a walk as she looked around.

Josh: The smile faded slightly from Josh's face. What guys did she mean? Who did he have to kill?

Josh: Maybe just Alex. Since he's the reason she went to that place anyway.

Josh: He swung around and launched the balloon squarely at her chest.

Josh: Then he ran like mad.

rachel: At least she hadn't worn white today. That could cause some problems. she grinned and pulled on the bucket in his hand. Once the bucket was hers, she pulled a balloon out and tossed it at Josh's back.

Josh: he sent, as the pail whizzed out of his grip. He'd asked for that. "Mmph!" he cried as water burst over his shoulders, thoroughly chilling him. Actually, maybe it isn't warm enough for water balloons yet after all...

Josh: He darted into the men's room. Yes. He'd made it to base. Extracting one of his extra balloons from his pocket, he stuck it under the sink. "Hurry," he growled, throwing an anxious glance over his shoulder, as the balloon started to fill.

rachel: Rachel followed him into the bathroom, not really caring which one it was. Nothing could get worse than cleaning the restrooms at Megatokyo. She smirked at him trying to fill the balloon up and nailed him with another one before running back out of the room. Outside was probably a more ideal place for this...

Josh: "CRAP!" Josh shouted aloud this time - it was appropriate. The balloon he'd been trying to fill slipped out of his fingers and into the sink. Sputtering, he yelled after her, "You haven't seen the last of me!"

Josh: He grumbled about girls and their innate vindictive streaks while he refilled (REfilled! oh, the humanity!) his balloon. There wasn't time to fill up any others - she'd find a place to hide, and he'd never win.

Josh: Not that he had any illusions of victory being within his grasp... ever.

Josh: He trudged down the hall, leaving puddles of water in his wake. If he couldn't win, he'd just have to get them both killed.

rachel: She made it outside and eyed the pool as she ran by, heading around the corner of the house. It could come in handy later, if it came to that. Leaning back against the wall, she took in a breath and used her telepathy to check and see where Josh was. He really shouldn

rachel: 't have pointed out that she should use her powers.

Josh: Josh tracked her inside by following her watery footprints. When he reached the outdoors, he groaned. Her footsteps vanished with the grass. Grumbling to himself, he sneaked around as subtly as he could. He came across the pool and, after a brief survey of the area, he knelt and filled another water balloon with pool water. Ha. Now he had two.

rachel: Rachel took another deep breath and risked a quick glance around the corner of the house.

Josh: Josh saw a flash of red and darted after it. With a loud war holler, he chucked both balloons directly at Rachel. "I am the King of Spain!"

rachel: She dodged one of the balloons only to be hit with the other. She grinned and tossed the rest of the balloons from the bucket at him. Dropping the pail once it was empty, she darted past him back toward the pool.

Josh: He was pleased when at least one of his missiles hit his target. He chased after her and tripped over the pail. Somehow managing to stumble forward instead of falling, he grabbed her around the waist - and promptly lost his balance, sending them both careening into the pool.

Josh: Theirs was the biggest splash yet.

rachel: Rachel gagged slightly at the water, swimming over to the edge as soon as she'd surfaced to cough up the water. Chlorine was not what she'd had in mind for her next meal. She scrubbed at her eyes while she waited for Josh to surface, prepared to splash him as soon as he did.

Josh: Josh popped his head up and gasped. "Woo!" he shrieked, grinning and shivering. The pool had a long way to go before it would be pleasurable to swim in. "That wake you up much?" he asked, swimming over to Rachel and treading water behind her.

rachel: She rolled her eyes and grinned back, splashing him, "I dunno. The water balloon was enough to stop me from falling asleep over my homework. It wasn't exactly warm either."

Josh: "This is more interesting than your homework, at least, isn't it?" He shot her puppy eyes, and squirted a fountain of water at her.

rachel: "Anything is more interesting than homework." Her face scrunched at the water and she reached out to dunk him, pushing herself away so he wouldn't be able to drag her under, too.

Josh: Josh made a few gurgling noises, but chose to swim underwater so he could get behind her legs. Grabbing her around the waist, he lifted her out of the water and tossed her in deeper. "Revenge is sweet!" he crowed, hurrying towards the other end of the pool.

rachel: Rachel held her breath as she dumped underwater again. Quickly recovering, she swam after him and used her teke to drag him back some before tackling him as best she could in the water.

Josh: "This is so not fair!" Josh cried the minute he came up for air. "I think I just ingested enough chlorine to drown myself. Not cool." There was only one way to beat her. He kissed her on the mouth.

rachel: She grinned against his mouth.

Josh: he protested immediately. Telepathy was very useful when one had other occupations for one's mouth in mind besides speaking. On the other hand, it was become a little difficult to speak clearly.

rachel: Rachel reluctantly pulled away, raising an eyebrow, "What's wrong with getting a heart? I have two... that aren't really all that pretty or girly."

Josh: He raised an eyebrow and snorted. "Because, in the end, a heart can't help but be anything except sappy or emo."

rachel: "I was being good, for once, and doing my homework. Nice to know I still amuse you though," she muttered, kissing along his jaw. "Suppose I can't argue that, but which would you prefer... sappy or emo? Before you say anything, my guess is sappy."

Josh: "... You would be right," he admitted, nuzzling her neck. "But right now, I'm just wet. And your shoes must be getting so gross. What say we relocate to somewhere drier and potentially more suitable?"

rachel: "I figured you'd just choose the opposite of what I would," Rachel shrugged "...Yeah, my shoes are sloshy, hair is completely ruined, and I need dry clothes..."

Josh: He shot her a roguish grin. "I think I can help you with that last bit. At the least the removing of the wet clothes part." He climbed out of the pool and held out a hand for her.

rachel: She took his hand and got out of the pool, glancing down at herself and back up at him, "So, are you going to start helping soon or am I going to have to walk through the house like this?"

Josh: He shrugged. "Well, I didn't think you were into that, but if you don't mind strolling around in the nude..."

rachel: "I'm not, really," Rachel shook her head and started off for the patio door, practically dragging Josh, "Guess we get to trudge through the house soaked."

Josh: "Looks that way. Although I wouldn't mind the view, myself, if you didn't want to. Just saying." He let himself be dragged, knowing there was no efficient method he could use to avoid it.

rachel: She grinned back at him, "You strip first, and I might consider it."
Love das flockige
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Love das flockige »

squee!! got my rae/josh fix! awesome job, you two. It was rae/josh in all their quirky cute glory.
Support Love's business, visit Kinosei: Plushies by MG

http://plushiesbymg.wordpress.com
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Woohoo! More Rae/Josh-goodness. I demand more of it. It's simply too cute. :D
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

That was awesome
Josh: "Oh my gosh! Rae, what happened? Did some extremely foolish, but extremely handsome vagrant chuck a waterballoon at you while you were innocently studying in your room? C'mon, quick, let's chase him before he gets away!"
<3
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.