10/9 Instance: Jason Wyngarde: Tosser

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

10/9 Instance: Jason Wyngarde: Tosser

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined after Penitent Payoff

Jac: Picking at the front of her shirt, Jac exhaled a breath, skating back a little bit up the path, before heading back the way she came, gathering speed and picked her feet up. Damn lucky if she could make this rail in these old things....Connecting, just, Jac switched her feet, attempting a royale. Making a face, she came off the other end, landing a little awkwardly. Yeah. These were useless...

Jason: On second thought, Jason wasn't sure that it was the best of ideas to approach Jac while she was skating. It would keep things fresh in her mind, after all, wouldn't it? Now the best time would be when she was running low on food and needed a sugar feast or something. Jason suspected, that with his luck, if he didn't get things over he would find her in the pantry again and be subjected to an unhappy surprise.

Jason: Might as well get things over with now then. "So...how are things going?"

Jac: Glancing over her shoulder, she switched feet, skating backwards a little towards him and made a sort of noise that was not indicative of much really. "What do you want?" she asked after a moment.

Jason: "I thought you would probably be wanting this." He held the money up in his hand, glad now that he had taken Bobby's offer. Owing Bobby money was a good deal better than owing Jac.

Jac: She glanced at the money in his hand. Hell. She hadn't actually thought he'd come up with it...Skating past him, she took it. "Thanks..." subtly thumbing the notes, she noted there was about...three hundred and fifty dollars there. Mmm...

Jason: "Of course." Jason watched her count everything out, crossing his arms in front of him. "Everything accounted for then? If not I'm sure I could scrounge some more up." Considering I've not scrounged at all.

Jac: Jac raised an eyebrow. "An' just who would you be scroungin' off?" Oh there was something suspicious going on with all this...

Jason: "Pardon?" Okay, perhaps he should have held off on giving the money to her, after all. It was a bit suspicious but letting her and he skates fester hadn't really seemed like any better of an option.

Jac: "Who would you be acquiring any extra monies from?" she cleared her accent and gave him a look. Shoving the notes deep in her pocket, she skated around a little to keep moving. "Anyways, was that it?"

Jason: "Is it that difficult to believe I would have favours to call in?" Jason returned the look though he sounded just a bit defensive. "Well, that's basically what I came out here for, yes."

Jac: "Considerin' how easily you annoy people, well, yeah it is actually," she smirked a bit, skimming behind him. "Gotta say, thought you'd be payin' me back in installments...If at all.."

Jason: Was everything today going to be tainted with little flecks of offensiveness? So far, it would seem that would be a yes. "If at all?"

Jac: "Well, come on mate, you're a shifty bastard with the best of 'em with your illusions. The shit you could get yourself out of..."

Jason: "I'll admit I've gotten out of my fair share of cab fares but this is a little different, wouldn't you say?" Jason sighed inwardly. Now wasn't really the time to get pissy about things but...damnit.

Jac: Jac shrugged a bit. "Then why do it in the first place, y'know?" she looked at him and skated back down the path, jumping up and tucked her right leg under her, grabbing on with her foot,

Jason: "Do what?" It was hard to carry on a conversation with a person that kept rolling around. He followed though. At least there was little chance of her skating into him with him in plain sight.

Jac: "...Err...y'know why yer payin' me back, riiight?" she rolled her eyes a little. Okay, now she was getting a little sick of herself but damn, he was bloody annoying.

Jason: "Sorry, I thought we were still on the topic of the actual paying you back and you were wondering why I would."

Jac: "Keep up!" Jac zoomed past, jumping a little to ruffle his hair. "Y'know, think that's the prob. You're slooooow!"

Jac: "Not slow in the special way but the just slothy way..."

Jason: He tried to not laugh at how silly it looked to have her jumping up to mess with his hair. "I'm slow am I? Maybe you're just too fast. And to think, I would have thought you more likely to accuse me of the 'special way'."

Jac: "Nah, you ain't that sorta dumb, you're dumb, but not bottom of the class dumb, y'know?" she wondered if she should stop as he looked like he was getting neckache. "An' everyone is slow fer me, near enough."

Jason: "Oh thank you, it sounds so much better clarified." Jason rolled his eyes but laughed still anyway. It might be just a little bit true. Even Jason had to admit that much but he wasn't exactly going to admit it outloud.

Jac: "Eh, maybe you are a bit special in the other way as well then, you're well slow on the uptake sometimes or maybe you just need a translator..." Jac watched his face as she rolled past again.

Jason: "You should come with a pocket dictionary at the least." Slow on the uptake? Had he missed something still? Great, conversational paranoia, a wonderful feeling.

Jac: "Naah, most of the stuff outta my mouth, y'wouldn't find inna dictionary, swear down."

Jason: "And therein lies the problem" He smirked a bit, rubbing the back of his neck. "And what is it I'm being slow on the uptake about now?"

Jac: "Y'know, just forget it, not that important," Jac shook her head. It was times like this she felt really far from home...If she spent too much longer here, she'd be all Americanish.

Jason: "Oh now you're holding out on me. Where's the fun in that?" Well, the fun probably would be to frustrate him but Jason was hoping that that wasn't the aim at the moment.

Jac: "Nah, just bored of running me mouth off to people that don't understand what I'm sayin'. It's annoyin' and a bit borin'..." Jac finally came to a stop and sat down near her bag to take her skates off.

Jason: "I wish I had a recorder. That might be the most emo thing I will ever hear out of your mouth." Jason made sure he was at least two steps back even though he knew that there really wasn't any getting out of Jac's way.

Jac: "Oh you're a twat, y'know that? I'm not talking about people understandin' me bleedin' heart emotions. Just what I'm actually sayin'. Tosser."

Jason: "Yeah, I do know that. Perhaps I should just introduce myself that way. 'Jason Wyngarde, sorry, I'm a twat.' Would that go over well you think?"

Jac: "Y'should get cards printed with that, it'd make life that much simpler!" she tugged her vans on, securing her skates to her backpack. "Surprised you haven't been floored actually."

Jason: "I'd be apologizing before I ever pissed a person off...I don't think it would actually change matters much." Actually it would make things worse come to think about it. Cards would give people a more sure record of who they needed to seek out for vengeance. "Oh, I've just not been floored since I've been here. Don't really know why."

Jac: "I don't either. Shockin' really. I just don't do it outta pity really," she gave him a sly smile, shouldering her bag and stood up. Transferring the money in her pocket to the wallet in her bag, she shoved her hands in her pockets. Eh...Now what to do.

Jason: "Pity? That's a bit worse actually, isn't it?" Jason smirked back. "And just why are you pitying me now?"

Jac: "Cause I know full well I could flatten you and I'm like a foot shorter than ya, for one anyways."

Jason: "You could probably flatten most anyone here. You just have to run over them while running or breathe on them after too much cider."

Jac: "You wish," she rubbed her fist, a cocky little smile on her face. "You almost never turn up for gym classes. The poshy one is going to wail on you bigtime if ya don't pack it in."

Jason: Gym classes, that was enough for Jason to make a face. "God, that's the last thing I need, more vengeance running. I show up for more than I used to at least."

Jac: "And it's still pretty pitiful," Jac nodded determinedly. "Vengeance running? Can't be that bad..."

Jason: "To you, it can't be that bad. We're talking about my lazy self though... not that pitiful."

Jac: "Still, it's just runnin'. You have to do it blindfolded or what?"

Jason: "Well, the first time I had to do it extremely hung over. Don't take drinks from something that has Rogue drunk, for the record."

Jac: "Pfft, work it off, it's the best way!" Jac fiddled with her bag straps. "Anyways..."

Jason: "Much rather sleep it off to be honest." Jason arched an eyebrow slightly at the 'anyways'. Probably a segue into trying to escape. A segue to follow that up with would be nice. "Yes, anyway, sorry for interrupting your practice there."

Jac: "Wasn't gettin' anywhere, they're not great for tricks, got the best outta them already," she put her arm back, patting her skates. "Just keep 'em for spare and sentimental, really..."

Jason: "Sentimentality, from you?" Jason sounded suitably shocked.

Jac: Her expression went hard. "Yeah. Cause skatin' is what I love and I've worked dead hard at it. Sorry if yer can't understand that," she turned and started to head back up towards the building.

Jason: "Fine, no joking about skates and their sentimental value." Well, that had almost went off without pissing her off. That was what Jason got for not taking a more immediate exit out of the opportunity probably. He followed, no need to mess up the salvage attempt any more.