11/30 Instance: Temp Tootsie

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Current Timeline

Saucy_Secretary: Jennifer smoothed her skirt down as she stepped out of the stairwell. Well, so far her first day at Shaw Industries was going off without a hitch. She just needed to track down the last thing on her list now. It should be on this floor anyway. Glancing at the first few doors she saw verified that quickly enough, she just needed to hurry now.

Dwight: From his desk at the end of the hall, Dwight caught movement and slid his magazine under a stack of papers. Saaay. "So, hello little lady? You must be new. I'd sure remember a pretty little face like that." He stood up to straighten his gun belt and grinned.

Saucy_Secretary: Oh for fuck's sake. Jennifer giggled, turning to look at Dwight as he adjusted his gun. Holy phallic symbol, Batman. "Oh yes, my first day as a matter of fact."

Dwight: "Awww, that's great! Means we get to see a lot more a' each other then, yeah?" Remembering his actual job, he shuffled through the papers and uncovered his keyboard. "All right, let's get you all entered. Your ID?" He looked up at her expectantly.

Saucy_Secretary: "Oh I bet we'll be seeing plenty of each other." Jennifer smiled, playing with her hair slightly and holding the files in her possession close to her. "Oh, I'm afraid they're still issuing it downstairs." She bit her lip. "The laminator was stuck again, I'm sure you know how that goes. I've got a pape here though that's supposed to work for now though." She started digging through for said paper.

Dwight: "Oh, yeah, I know. I know." He chuckled, an unfortunate noise that sounded a little like he was choking. "Marty was probably tryin' to laminate his tallywhacker again. Gotta watch out for him."

Saucy_Secretary: ...ow That just didn't sound like it would be a nice thing to do. "I'll have to be sure to. Thanks for the warning." Jennifer laughed again, pulling out the paper that she had been digging for. "I think this is it, yes?"

Dwight: "That'll do." Dwight took the paper, 'accidentally' brushing her fingers with his own. "Uups." He gave her a small smile and started to input the data. Hmm.

Saucy_Secretary: "Oh Good." Jennifer smiled but wondered if she was going to have to have a handwashing party later. "So, how long have you worked here?"

Dwight: "Ah, four years. It's an a'ight place. Good place to meet interesting people." The computer beeped at him, but Dwight ignored it. "Jennifer. What a beautiful name. Like a rare flower." He moved a little to show his nametag, so she could get the full picture. "Dwight," he said, finishing it for her.

Saucy_Secretary: "More interesting than the guy that likes the laminator too much?" Oh this guy was just too much. A rare flower? He was laying it on quite thick. Jennifer grinned more though. "Thank you, Dwight. It's good to meet you."

Dwight: "And good to meet you." Oh, look at that smile. He had the magic. Dwight smacked the button with a flourish and returned the smile. "You have a nice day, Jennifer."

Saucy_Secretary: "You too." Jennifer gave him a little wave before ducking away quickly into the file room, digging through the finance records she had been sent for, finding them quickly. Well, this was nice and easy work once you got passed the flirty security guard. She came back out quickly, giving Dwight another wave and headed for the stairs up towards Mr. Shaw's office.

Shaw: Sebastian tapped the tip of his pen in a staccato against his desk, working his way through a pile of paperwork. He lifted his coffee cup to his lips and made an irritated sound. Empty.

Saucy_Secretary: Jennifer waved for the secretary on today to not bother getting up and headed to the door, knocking and tucking the files more firmly under her arm.

Shaw: Of course, he could get his own, but... Sebastian reached for his phone to buzz Emma, but looked up at the knock. He told his visitor to enter, then smiled slightly. "Ah, just in time. I need a refill, after all." He tapped his cup.

Saucy_Secretary: Jennifer smiled an oddly smirky smile as she took the cup, putting the files down. "Right away, sir." She hurried out, smirking more once she was turned around and out the door to the coffee maker.

Shaw: "Thank you," he said, appreciating the view a little as she swayed out. He couldn't remember seeing this particular secretary before, but then Shaw Industries was large. Sebastian glanced at the folders and then returned to his task.

Saucy_Secretary: She was back with the coffee quickly enough, stirring it as she came into the room and sat it on the desk for Mr. Shaw. "Anything else?"

Shaw: "No, I believe that will be all. Oh, but except for whatever you needed me for, of course." He picked up the cup and took a sip. It had the proper amount of sugar and Sebastian blinked, looking more closely at the girl.

Jason: Jason let the illusion end, feeling better for that facade to be over. "I think you might want to consider having a company wide sexual harrassment seminar. Those files were closely guarded by one very heavy handed flirter...and also there may be someone doing something highly inappropriate with the laminator but that's hearsay and neither here nor there."

Shaw: "Ah, Jason!" Sebastian sat back with a creak of leather, steepling his fingers. "Well... so I see your mission was successful. Wonderful! I must say, your illusionary skills are quite impressive." He raised a brow. "Laminator?"

Jason: "Thank you, I hope they'll be useful." Jason laughed slightly, amused as Shaw seemed to be striking a 'Mr. Burns' pose. "At least I'm sure that molestation of office supplies isn't generally approved."

Shaw: "Oh, I'm quite certain they will." Sebastian checked his watch. "You acheived your target, and with time to spare. All undetected. He ignored the molestation, for now. "Ah, so you ran afoul of a particularly lonely guard, did you? We might have to check into some sensitivity training."

Jason: "Time to spare? Well, that's good to hear." Jason just tsked and shook his head. "That's definitely a situation I didn't ever forsee being involved in. At least on the side I was on. But yeah, might save you from being sued by someone later on."

Shaw: "Hmm, perhaps some periodic testing here could be one of your side jobs, yes?" He smirked, sitting up and retrieving his pen. "Otherwise, I believe you might be ready for some more significant service."

Jason: "I'll be glad to nose around whenever you need it." Jason smirked back, nodding. "And significant service certainly sounds interesting."

Shaw: "Interesting indeed," he said, signing off one last paper and tidying his stack. "Now." He pushed back the chair and stood, coming around the desk. "So, shall we go get something a little more substantial to drink than coffee? We can discuss those services in comfort at the Club."

Jason: "I can go along with that." Jason nodded, putting the illusion back on. The people outside would definitely find it odd seeing him come out and not the secretary after all.

Shaw: Sebastian circled Jason, admiring his handiwork. "You'll forgive me if I don't offer my arm," he said, opening the door and gesturing for Jason to proceed him.

Jason: "Wouldn't want to star in the office rumour mill." Jason tilted his head in thanks and stepped through, feeling that he was far too easily amused at this little job.
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

Oooooooh. Sneaky sneaky.

Though I gotta admit, the idea of a transgender Jason for some reason makes me cackle. Not sure why. Must be the inner Vic. :shifty
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art