12/06 Instance: It's Clubbering Time.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

12/06 Instance: It's Clubbering Time.

Post by steyn »

Timeline Current

Cessily: One good thing about being a metal-made shapeshifter was not having to spend much time or effort on things like make-up or hairstyles. All it took was Cessily thinking of the way she'd like to look that night and make it happen. That saved her a lot of money, as well. She made a last few arrangements to her hair and top before being content.

Cessily: Happy with her looks, Cessily gave herself an approving smile in the mirror and slipped out of the room, taking care to avoid Adriana so she couldn't insist on giving her one of her hats again. They were adorable, no doubt, but certainly didn't go along with her intended outfit that night. Cessily had fun on her mind, and looking innocent and cute wouldn't quite fit that.

Cessily: Instead of heading down to the garage directly, Cessily went over to the boy's wing. Stopping at the door to Kyle's room, she knocked. Maybe she was in luck.

Kyle: Kyle was face down on his bed, alone in the room, snoring away until his head jerked up to a sound. He wiped his eyes with the palm of his hand before slumping over to the door. Luckily for visitors he finally learned to wear pants, even when no-one's around.

Kyle: He opened the door and saw the familiar glint of Cess. His mouth started for a grin and a hi, but his head ended quickly turning and sneezing. Rubbing the itch out of his nose he finally said "Hi. You smell nice. You look nice."

Cessily: Cessily gave Kyle a grin, that only became wider when he sneezed. Somehow, he managed to look cute regardless of what he was doing. "Thank you," she greeted him. "Oh my, you're not sick or anything I hope? Because, I was just getting ready to go out, but then I thought why not ask Kyle if he'd like to come along."

Kyle: "Oh, uh, no, don't think so. Just...dusty in here. Out?" he asked. He scratched at his fuzzy bare chest. "Where out?" he further asked.

Cessily: "Oh, I don't know yet. Someplace fun." Cessily tilted her head to the side and smiled. "I try to go out as often as I can. Several times a week, if I have the time and money. You know, dancing, having fun, meeting new people, and getting laid." She smirked. "Usually I have to go alone, but I wondered if you wouldn't like to come along and see if you like it. It's more fun if you're not on your own."

Kyle: Kyle smoother the fur on his chest down, thinking about the propersition. "I...err.." he looked down at himself, then back into his room, and finally back to cess once more, "Uh...do you want me with you. I think I need to...um...to put something else on to go out..."

Cessily: "Of course I do," she insisted and leaned in to give Kyle a kiss on the cheek. "You're always fun to have around. And hey, I'd take you as you are right now. But sure, let's dress you up a little." She stepped into his room. "Something casual will do. Or, whatever you like, really."

Cessily: Cessily used the opportunity to recheck her outfit, reshaping her ponytail in front of a mirror until she was satisfied with it. She had settled for a short black skirt with a matching top that night, accompanied by a pair of heavy black boots and a leather collar to go along with it. "Take your time."

Kyle: Kyle scampered over to his dresser, pulled back the drawer, looked at the contents, then turned to the closet, opened it, looked inside, and realised he had more clothes in his dresser than in the closet. "....I think I need help."

Cessily: "Oh? Sure, let me take a look." Cessily stepped over to Kyle's closet and took a look inside, rummaging through its contents. "Hm, remind me later that we definitely need to take you downtown to do some shopping for you." She gave him a grin. "Of course, you'd also look cute in one of my handmade sarongs."

Kyle: Kyle wasn't sure if she was being serious or joking. It was hard telling the difference with Cess sometimes. He scratched his chin. "So I should wear a...dress to the place?" He asked Cess' back as she was going through his not-so-personals.

Cessily: Cessily laughed. "No, that's maybe not such a good idea. Let's go for something nice and simple tonight, shall we?" She pulled out a pair of pants and a shirt. "Hm, do you have a nice jacket to go along with that?"

Kyle: "Err...just got two jackets. Old jacket and leather jacket." He pointed to the khaki coloured one hanging in the open closet, and the other hanging on the back of the chair at the desk.

Cessily: "Ooh, definitely the leather one then. That'll look great!" Cessily grinned and grabbed it for him. "That way, your outfit will even match mine a bit."

Kyle: Kyle watched Cess place the outfit on the bed. Well, to him he didn't much care what he was wearing, usually it was other people wanting him to wear clothes, but seeing that people also wanted him to atleast try and fit in with style, he just shrugged and dropped his pants and went at the awaiting clothes.

Cessily: Cessily waited while Kyle got dressed, even though she was a bit tempted to delay the visit to the club and make use of the fact that they were alone in the room at the moment. "See? You look stunning." She gave him a big grin as he put on the leather jacket. "Well, now I also gotta say that we take your bike instead of my scooter. That would go along much better with the bad ass biker and his chick theme we got here."

Kyle: "I have a chick?" he asked with a smile.

Cessily: "Hey sure, seeing that I'm already dressed like one, why not go along with it," she asked, putting her arm around Kyle.

Kyle: He in turn put his arm around her waist, smiled and snuck a lick on her cheek, still grinning afterwards. " 'Kay." He half pulled her as they went out the door, leaving his closet, dresser open and his used pants on the floor.

Cessily: Cessily smiled in return and let herself taken down to the garage. "So, any favourite places you'd like to go, or shall we just drive and see where we end up?"

Kyle: Kyle shrugged as he waited for the the garage doors to open. "Dunno any good places." He pulled at his shirt a little, looked at his red chopper bike, then his yellow super bike, and then pulled his pants up a bit, before getting on his yellow super bike.

Kyle: Looking back at Cess he asked, "Err..you know where to go?" He shifted in his seat, pulling his tail aside as much as he could manage. "Watch the tail....please.." he added with a smile.

Cessily: "Sure, no worries," Cessily sat behind Kyle, careful to avoid squeezing his tail, and wrapped her arms closely around his chest. "Well, there's the club I went to with Vic. I go there occasionally." She put her head on Kyle's shoulder and smirked. "Though, I'm not sure if we're dressed appropriately for that. So, we could just head downtown. I know a few nice dance clubs there."

Kyle: Kyle had a happy warm feeling inside as he was held. With a key and a rev and a kick on the stand they were off and after a few seconds were on the road. Kyle was sure the garage door was busy closing before they sped off....pretty sure.

Cessily: Cessily couldn't resist to nibble Kyle's neck and ear while they sped towards downtown. Traffic wasn't much of a concern with their bike, and it didn't take long until Cessily guided Kyle towards the large building of the nightclub and the parking space around the corner.

Kyle: Kyle parked the bike next to a couple others, half hoping that if someone was in the mood to scratch bikes, that they would go for the others. Survival is better in numbers. Works in the wild like that, works in normal life like that. The thumping of the club's music was hard not to keep out of his skull.

Cessily: Cessily got off the bike, putting her arm around Kyle's waist after he had done the same. "Ready to have some fun," she asked with a smile. No doubt they'd draw a lot of attention to themselves, but she didn't mind a bit. "I guess we're going to turn some head tonight."

Kyle: "....unless it's really dark and really loud in there." he said. "I think people are...err...some heads are already turning." Kyle said, staring back at the people with a smile. Some sharp teeth showing.

Cessily: "I hope you don't mind them," Cessily asked, snuggling close to Kyle. "I've just come to accept people starting at me." She cocked her head and smiled. "In fact, I actually enjoy it a lot now. It's a sexy feeling to know people are looking at you like that."

Kyle: Kyle shook his head, "Nu-huh. Don't care." Kyle even waved a little to the people as they passed.

Cessily: "Awesome!" Cessily put no a grin and headed towards the entrance with Kyle, giving those who glanced her way a slight smile in return. The woman at the door hesitated a moment when she saw them, but Cessily had been there before, so they weren't that surprised apparently and waved them in right away.

Kyle: Kyle was right with the darkness and the loudness inside the club. They only lights in there was that of strobes or lasers, the friendly kind, no the singe off fur kind, against smoke. Kyle winced a little at the loudness, but he got used to it fast. His hold on Cess tightened.

Cessily: Cessily smiled at Kyle and pulled him against her, leaning in to speak in his ear. "You're okay with this? You can put something in your ears if it's too loud for you. A bit of tissue works really well, I've heard."

Kyle: "What?" he yelled back, but was grinning. He made a joke. "I'm okay. Drink?" he asked

Cessily: "Sure!" Cessily laughed in return and they made their way through the crowd towards the bar. The fact that they were a pair of very obvious mutants made it easy to get a clear path. "What are you in the mood for," she asked.

Kyle: "Anything!" he said, "Just as long it got alcohol!" he quickly added before a mistake at the bar would happen. He found it funny how easy Cess got the bartender's attention, but then again, she did reflect a lot of the strobe lights.

Cessily: "Sweet! Lots of alcohol coming right up!" Cessily turned towards the bartender, leaning over the bar. The view down her cleavage assured that she kept his attention. "Two zombies, please! And make it strong, okay?" She handed over the cash when he returned with the drinks. "There you go."

Kyle: Kyle did the usual sniff before taste, which usually follwoed a sip and then a slurp and to end it a gulp. He gave a cough and smile. The warmth of the alcohol was in his happy tummy.

Cessily: Cessily took a sip from her cocktail before giggling at Kyle. "Like it? Careful, though. They put a lot of alcohol in that." She let her gaze wander around the large room. "Care to dance later?"

Kyle: "Still bad dancer." He said, looking at the glass in his hand. A finger quickly rubbed the inside of the glass and was licked clean. "Come on. Dance!" he then said.

Cessily: Cessily raised an eyebrow at Kyle, then laughed. She places her glass on the bar, knowing that the bartender would have an eye on it for her. "Sure, let's go!" She took his hand and led him towards the crowded dance floor, where she turned to face him. "Don't worry. No one's judging the way you dance in here. Just enjoy yourself."

Kyle: Kyle did enjoy himself, holding on to Cess, he pretty much tried his best of what he could remember on dancing in a club. Which, frankly, wasn't that lot. Just a bunch of swinging around, pressing against the other person, and doing it along with the music.

Cessily: Cessily gave Kyle a grin as she danced close to him, swaying to the fast music. She turned around, pressing her back against him, and tilted her head back to rest on his shoulder. "See? You're doing fine."

Kyle: Kyle saw another couple that was in the same position as they were, and copied a bit to what they were doing. His clawed hand held Cess a little tighter against him, grinding with her, his head was at the back of her neck and shoulder, his nose and lips touching silver skin now and again when they got too close.

Cessily: Cessily leaned into Kyle, grinding her body against his. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her bare midriff. Several people were already looking at them, which didn't surprise her own bit. A few of the guys also gave her quite interested looks, and she made sure to give some suggestive smiles in return. She loved nightlife.

Kyle: Kyle's hand not only held on to her midriff, but rubbed it lightly, claws trailing over the skin. Kyle lifted his head and saw what Cess kept glancing at. His hold on her tightened once more, but instead of baring teeth at the guys, he placed his lips at her neck.

Cessily: Cessily lifted her free arm above her head as she felt Kyle's mouth against her neck, reaching behind herself to stroke through his hair. The look of Kyle kept everyone at a safe distance, though it didn't stop Cessily from checking out the others who had taken an interest in her. You could easily tell how conflicted they felt. For some reason, this amused her.

Kyle: Kyle's hands suddenly decided they wanted to go explore some more, and Kyle clearly didn't care what they did, just as long his mouth kept knibbling on Cess and his body moved with hers according to the rythm of the music. The one hand moved north, while the other decided to explore the southern regions.

Cessily: Cessily sighed contently, moving together with Kyle to the rhythm of the pulse-pounding music. She let his hands roam her body freely, feeling one of them wander across her chest. Arching her back, she pushed into his caress. She felt how the people around them stared at the mutant couple, causing Cessily to grin. "Hey, if you go any further, we should take this to a more private place."

Kyle: Kyle just moaned and nodded with his face against her neck and shoulder, slowing down a little their rythimis movements. He however did say something before doing something else, "Drink first?" he asked.

Cessily: "Sure." Cessily turned around towards him. "If you can keep it in your pants that long." Chuckling, they headed back towards the bar, where she grabbed her cocktail and ordered another one for Kyle.

Kyle: Kyle took the glass from Cess after she paid for it. He probably should have brought money along. "Where now?" he asked loudly over the deafening music. He slurped at the drink and licked his lips.

Cessily: Cessily took a sip from her glass and looked around. "Well, I guess we won't find any secluded space here... except for the restrooms." She shrugged, a smile on her lips. "Though, they got pretty big stalls here..."

Kyle: Kyle already started craning his neck to look around for any restroom sign, standing on his tippy toes to get a better view, "Where?" he asked.

Cessily: "Follow me!" Cessily grabbed his hand, put her empty glass onto the bar and started dragging Kyle through the crowd and up some stairs. They headed towards the side of the club and through a broad doorway, away from the loud music.

Kyle: "err....girl's or boy's room?" Kyle asked, being a little confused by the different genders they passed to get where they were going. He then realized he was still holding his drink, which sloshed a little bit of liquid on his hand. The drink disappeared in his mouth.

Cessily: "Girl's room," Cessily replied. "That way, we don't get a bunch of horny guys hollering at us from outside." She stepped inside, past a few girls who gave her curious look, standing in front of one of the unoccupied stalls. Fortunately, the place was spacious and well maintained. She turned to give Kyle an inviting look, gesturing him to follow her.

Kyle: Kyle was looking around the room from the entrance. It looked much better than boy's room. Plus it didn't kill his nose. Kyle smiled as he walked past the girls, getting an extra eyefull of one that looked like she was wearing only two straps of material around her body and nothing else. It was then when he was yanked back into a stall.