1/4 Instance: Ben's Back

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

((Timeline: After Wine and Cookies))

Ben landed on the grounds. "Well... it pretty much looks in ta-haaargh!?" He saw the roof of the kitchen and remnants of impacts upon the stone wall and grounds.

"Neenaaaa!" He threw his bag and guitar down and ran, full sprint, into the house, He kicked the door open to a very alarmed student who stared at him. "Neena!! Where is she?" The student shrugged. "Neena!! NEENA THURMAN!"

"Would you stop shouting like a crazy person? I'm right here," Neena stood at the top of the stairs. "Come upstairs before you embarrass yourself some more?" she smiled down at him, keeping calm so as not to scare him any more.

"Don't you!" He ran up five steps "ever! And I mean ever!" He ran up another fifteen "Ever scare me like thi-" He grabbed her, pulled her close, and kissed her longingly. "Oh God! I missed you so badly!"

"Wow," she cleared her throat. Yep, her back was pretty much mangled. "The school should get invaded more often if this is the result."

"Should what?!" Ben nearly fell over. "What happened!? Why are there holes in the walls! What is up with the kitchen!" He looked around and saw someone walking down the hall holding Moon's head in a jar of fluid. "What... the fuck?!" He looked to her, still holding her hands. "What happened!?"

"Uh...right. You weren't here...I tried to call you but after we ended up in the DR my phone went out and..." she stopped at Ben's confused look. "Right. Let's head to the room, ok? I think you need to sit down for this one."

Thirty five minutes and quite a few seconds later, Ben's head was reeling. "Wait so.... in the end... some General kicked the door open and turned them off like they were a light switch or something? I don't get it... and... my God this explains so much."

He was laying beside her on their bed, his head snuggled into her breast, her arm wrapped around his chest. "I just... I'm never leaving you again, you understand that right?" He said.

"Uh...you'll have to fill me in on how this explains so much later. I'm still weirded out that I went all anime-ninja on Rachel in the kitchen. And no, you are not leaving me, ever again. I hope you learned your lesson." She said the last part a bit meanly, but really Neena was relieved he was back and safe.

"Oh, hey!" Ben sat up abruptly and turned to her grinning. "Weirded out! My mother gave me something!" He laughed as he leapt for his bag and pulled through the things, tossing socks, clothing, toothpaste, and what have you across the room, much to Neena's disappointment.

"My mother weirds me out, as you know, so when you said that, I thought of... this!" He pulled out a ring box. "I was supposed to give it to you in the van... but it didn't feel appropriate... and I was so scared this whole week, and I all I could think about was how awful it felt to not be able to talk to you..."

He went over to her, and slipped the box onto her belly, open. His mother's engagement ring was sparkling inside. "This is the ring my Mother got from my father."

Neena looked from the box to Ben and back again. "Omigod, is this really for me?"

She sat up, holding the box gently. "She wants me to have it?"

"She wanted me to give it to you, that's what she wanted." Ben said softly. He kissed her on the cheek and wrapped his arms around her. "And I got something for ya too." He leapt out and reached into the bag and pulled out a copy of his newly recorded first studio album. Well... sample album. "This is it. 8 Tracks. Contract signed, we're in. We got studio polishing assignments coming, 4 more songs, wardrobe, artwork, budgetary concerns, and get this..."

"Concert.... dates.... tour bus scheduling..." He danced a little bit and even held back a squee.

Neena fingered the CD, wishing he would for once sit down and be quiet. After worrying about his safety during her time in the DR, the last thing Neena wanted to hear about were tour dates. "You...you just got home, though. You need time off, right?" she cleared her throat. "I need...for you to have time off."

Ben's eyes lit up, afraid he may have upset her. "Oh! No-nonono! These are for next year! The album comes out in the first quarter of next year, in like February or something, tour wouldn't be 'til... God... March?" He shrugged. "I'm here. I'm home. I'll be making daily city trips, but I need to keep the school under wraps..." He thought about the General. "If... it still is?" He shrugged again.

"Regardless, I'm making daily trips only. I even have gotten you in the contract to have a hotel while we're recording and a place on the bus. Everyone of us gets two tickets to each concert, to be given with no discrimination whatsoever. They don't need to know, or care, who comes or how many times."

"Oh. Ok. I guess that's fine. As long as you don't leave me alone for the next week or month or three months or so, you can do what you like. But no music stuff until then, ok? You have no idea what it was like sitting in that place with no bubble baths and not knowing where you were."

Ben: "I think the world is about to get very blown away by the most amazing alternative rock band ever!" Ben smiled. "And I love you....More than the music. But by the way.... I have a huge problem." He snuggled up close to her.

Ben: He whispered into her ear "I... haven't.... had sex.... for like 8 days...." He smiled.

Neena: "Pfft," Neena snorted. "You think you're the only one? What about my needs?" She gestured to the ring. "Are you gonna put this on me or do I have to do everything myself?"

Ben: Ben picked it out and slid it onto her finger. "That... is a very pretty thing." He said, his eyes drifting to her cleavage. They went all the way up and connected with her eyes. "I want you to know that if anything had happened to you... I would've come here and beaten the shit out of all of them to save you. Friends or not." He hated saying it... but the thing he hated more is it was true.

Ben: If he had come home... he probably would have gone ballistic on each of them trying to get to her. He'd die in the process or be turned over, he was sure, but he wouldn't have stopped. Even Rachel. No one as as important to him as her.

Neena: "That's what I was afraid of," she replied, noticing with some satisfaction that his eyes had lingered on her chest. "I kept trying to call you but...you know. I was so afraid you'd come back early." Neena reached up and scratched Ben's hair. "I like it better longer."

Ben: Ben frowned. "I couldn't get a hold of you you know. I was freaking out. The guys were convinced your battery died. Topher offered the idea that we had a new student who barfed up an EMP, but I told him that was a) stupid and b) really stupid." He kissed her on the lips and sighed a little, knowing he was safe, she was safe, and they were together. "If I had been made into one... you would have left right? If you had the chance to escape? You wouldn't try and fight me or us, you would just go. You wouldn't let yourself be turned into one?" He frowned, hoping her answer was the same as his.

Neena: "Escape? And leave you behind? Lorna didn't 'escape', and neither did Sam. I'd never leave you behind, crazy. I'd... I would do what it takes to get you back to normal."

Neena: "Why would I even think of leaving you behind?" Neena twisted her new ring around her finger. "We'd figure it out, somehow. But thank goodness you stayed away."

Ben: "Somehow huh?" He kissed her and winked. "I love you too."

Neena: "Enough to stay away from crazy rock star parties while you were in the city?" she raised her eyebrow.

Ben: "Well... Let's not make promises we can't keep right?" he said sliding off the bed and preparing to make a leap for the ceiling and clear away from the broom.

Neena: "You didn't! I was stuck in the DR while you were out at fabulous parties!" She boxed his ears before he could get away. "You know how much I like dressing up and going out! I can't beleive you!"

Ben: He dodged the last few and crept under the bed where she could only poke him with... la escoba "They weren't exactly fabulous! Sorta dirty and rocker-ish.... lots of alcohol and drugs and shit, not very fun." he lied about the first thing... and the very last part.

Neena: "Bullshit! What the hell do you take me for, stupid? I've been to more galas and parties in one summer than you have in your whole life, don't try to tell me they aren't fabulous!" Neena poked at him. "Come out, coward and face me like a man!"

Ben: He hissed from beneath the bed and scampered up the wall and onto the ceiling. "You put away la escoba and I'll consider it!"

Neena: "Fine!" she threw the broom to the wall and folded her arms across her chest, leaning against the headboard. "Not fair," she pouted. "I hate you."

Ben: Ben smiled. "What's not fair is that I went to every single party, and I spent the whole time trying to keep my band slightly sober whilst trying to get a hold of you..." And had a brief psychological break down that I promise I'll tell you I keep having sometime in the near future...

Neena: "But you still went," she pointed out, widening her eyes and sniffling for effect. "You went without me."

Ben: Ben stayed in the corner of the ceiling. "I know this... I know this face..." He wagged his finger at her. "You're... you're trying to get me to feel bad, but had I known you were locked away in the DR, I promise you I would've knocked skulls in and raised hell to get you out."

Ben: "I would've left any seven of those parties in a heart beat!" He said confidently.

Neena: She grabbed the first thing that came into her hand and chucked it at him. Ben barely managed to dodge the picture frame. "I hope you've learned your lesson, Benjamin Reilly!"

Ben: "You just threw a picture of your brother and his girlfriend at me?" Ben laughed. He dropped down and came towards her the way one approaches an angry dog... well no an angry bear. "I'm.... sorry. I am home... and I am very, very glad you are safe. And I want to celebrate. Tonight. In the city.... with a reservation here..." He pulled, slowly, a piece of paper out of his shirt pocket.

Neena: "Really?" she took the paper, her look suspicious, but grinned when she saw where they were going. "This is...good. Very good. Just the thing I needed tonight." she grinned before sticking her tongue out at him. "But I'm not wearing the red dress. You can just deal with blue."

Ben: "I thought that was aqua..." Ben said, pretending to be serious.

Neena: "Aqua! It's blue! It's royal fucking blue!" Neena rose and went to the closet, yanking out said dress and throwing it on the bed. "Look at it! I bought it to match my eyes, remember?" she looked up to see him grinning. "Oh! Nevermind. Just make sure you help me get into the damn thing later.

Ben: "Not out?" Ben said, frowning. "Well... if we can keep it on while that happens I guess that works..."

Ben: He tossed the dress on the bed and pulled her on top of him. "Don't worry... I'll iron it after... dinner isn't 'til 9." He pulled off his shirt and kissed her.

[Edited on 5/1/09 by fourpawsonthefloor]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Love das flockige
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Love das flockige »

erm...there's a whole hunk of instance missing.
like...the whole beginning
:X:whistle

[Edited on 5/1/09 by Love das flockige]
Support Love's business, visit Kinosei: Plushies by MG

http://plushiesbymg.wordpress.com
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

:tonguewag

Fixed!

YAY PAWS!!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS